[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How a loser lost his virginity at 22 and continues to have sex weekly.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 16

You know all of those former "popular" girls from high school who work as waitresses and shit now? Turns out that they're desperate enough for a better life (i.e. more money) to fuck somebody like me!

I went through high school and college as a virgin who had never even kissed a woman. I had (and still have) only two friends who only came together because we were the bottom of the barrel socially. I'm pretty skinny and if I had to guess, not very attractive.

I graduated with a CS degree and landed a remote development job. So I decided to move back to my dead-end home town. Not since there was anything there for me, but because it was comfy and familiar. Since nobody wants to live here, I rent a very nice house for $1500/month. I don't even make that much money ($75k), but it goes far here and probably puts me in the top 1% here.

I had a Fagbook account from back in high school when I hadn't given up completely on fitting in. So I put my job title on there and started messaging these washed-up sluts from high school who are stuck in dead-end jobs. And they actually respond! They wouldn't give me the time of day in high school. And now they see what they think are some easy "beta bucks" so they're willing to talk to me. I have said some pretty dumb shit and they still keep the conversation going. So my stunted social skills haven't really hurt me.

I'm not dumb enough to fall for one of them. But I will pump and dump them since they make it so easy. I usually offer to take them out to dinner and just let them do the talking. They're the same dumb bitches that they always were, so they just gossip about people from town and you need to pretend to sound interested. Then I take them home, put on whatever stupid Netflix series normies think is trendy, drink a little bit and make a move.

Pic related is the first girl I fucked. I remember her as the ring-leader of the prissy bitches from high school. And now my cock has been inside her asshole. AMA.
>>
>>35565320
She's teetering on the verge of "busted whore" territory but it's good that you found a way to make the prospect of beta provisions work for you.
>>
>>35565320
How do they react to being pumped and dumped by you? Are they surprised?
>>
>>35565320
Women are all fucking prostitutes I don't care what normies and feminists say.

But anyways, here's my question:

Did you feel powerful when you were tearing up that ass? Tell me about the culmination of all your thoughts and feelings of being a lonely virgin and a loser in high school who simultaneously wanted to fuck Stacy and get back at her for being a cunt finally coming to fruition.

I hope you did feel powerful, anon.
>>
>>35565320
Pathetic. Rather than moving on with your life, trying to find a long term-relationship, you waste your time fucking sluts for revenge.
>>
>>35565320
>I went through high school

Having sex in high school was only for the popular of popular kids who always got into drama, which is a very few percentage. Kids would talk about sex but never actually engage in it. You fell for a meme.
>>
>>35565896
>long term-relationship
lmao get the fuck out of here you white knight cuck
>>
>>35565968
>white knight cuck
Who am I exactly white-knighting for? The desperate sluts OP fucks?
>>
>>35565320
if you are the 1% why go for the slags. get a decent woman.
>>
File: 12431432324.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
12431432324.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>35566078
>decent woman
2?????????
>>
Good on you, op. I'm in the same situation as you. What's the population of your town? I'd go back to mine but I kove the city too much.
>>
>>35565320
>literally fucking girls because of beta provider status
>>
>>35565968
>AMA
>this is the one question he answers
>>
>>35566049
Just move on. He's not ready to take responsibility.
>>
OP you probably think you are really cool now but honestly you missed out on the one thing that matters.

Prime teen pussy.

Chad has already pumped and dumped all these girls at their peak. Just because now you get Chad's leftovers doesn't make you a winner. They've had cum all over and inside them and on their lips. Gross
>>
sieg heil viktoriaff
>>
>>35566685
I'm the person you quoted but I'm not OP
>>
>>35566733
How is teen pussy that much better than adult pussy?
>>
>>35565320
listen my friend the day i make 10k a month and can afford to both save up and live comfortably at the same time i woonnnnttt fuckig go for chad's leftovers oiiii but if you like it then it's a-okk
>>
>>35566781
>untouched and tight pussy
vs
>floppy one with 10 previous partners
>>
>>35565320
I would have done the same I guess but too bad I'm too dumb to get a high paying job and I'm also so ugly that not even a desperate chick would fuck me, you got lucky man and I'm jealous for you
>>
>>35566812
Teen pussy is too tight. It's like impossible to actually penetrate
>>
hahahahaha i reckon i wont even make it that far until im 30 and they're all busted up whores

Es Schaun Auf Hakenkreuz Voll Hoffnung Schon Millionen Der Tag Fur Freiheit Und Fur Brot Bricht An
>>
Wir Wollen Kampfen Fur Dein Auferstehen Arische Blut Sollt Nicht Untergehen
>>
>>35565896
im not op but i keep trying long term relationships. i always feel fucking hollow and empty and want to leave. im an eccentric fucked up edgelord and have a hard time getting girls with a similar personality. they are always pretty basic when it is all said and done and i feel like i cant really connect and just have to fake shit and i just dont even want to bother. where do i go to get a fucked up gf who will talk about nihilism and make out with me on acid?
>>
So what happens when one of them pops a hole in ur connie and you cum inside her, and she gets preggo?

I hope you are ready to become a practice father.
>>
>>35566882
>where do i go to get a fucked up gf who will talk about nihilism and make out with me on acid?
that's pretty damn pathetic. how long do you think it last if you'll be with dysfunctional person?
>>
>ITT: OP desperately seeks validation now that he lost his virginity to Tyrone's leftovers
>>
>>35566918
not very but it will be such a fun ride. i dont know, im a thrill seeker. i like doing crazy shit to see what happens. i dated a bipolar chick once and we made out stoned and it was good times and we were groping each other while she told me about her suicide attempt. it was intense but burned out fast in like a month. i love crazy shit.
>>
>>35566979
>bipolar
you seem like one.
>>
>>35566049
women in general in their agenda to implant the idea of "long-term relationships" as normal vs pump-and-dump as unnormal into unbound mens heads

wasn't that hard was it
>>
>>35567002
its possible, i have relatives with bipolar and schizophrenia and who do loads of coke and steal cars. i have a pretty normal and good life though im just a whackjob under the surface. im not going to a psychiatrist since i dont want locked up against my will or gun rights taken away though so fuck it. i just self medicate with opiates.

i do keep running into the dillema of if i should have a normie gf to prevent me from going too crazy but have no fun or a crazy gf who i can do nutso shit with.
>>
>>35567020
Most girls don't mind a pump-and-dumb if the man's attractive enough
>>
>>35567069
>i just self medicate with opiates
you know that it will probably end in even more trouble.
>>
>>35566882
I think this aspect is way to undertalked about on this board, especially the faking shit for approval part. how do you expect to not have to do this with these bitches about whom everything even their body is fake since age 13.
>>
File: 1482024978128.png (337KB, 499x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482024978128.png
337KB, 499x420px
>>35567069
>i just self medicate with opiates.
>medicating with hard drugs for a mental illness
That's really retarded and doesn't help in the long-term. You shouldn't procreate whatsoever.
>>
>I don't even make that much money
>75k

jesus
>>
>>35567082
yeah but they don't want the man to think of it as normal, all women will always pretend they are some pure pristine shit and hide all the details that go against this image under the rug, then pretend it was for some outside reason and not due to the very reason I stated

>muh only 3 sexual partners
>>
>>35567185

75k/year isn't that much in america.
>>
From a fellow 22 year old virgin .... good for you my man. 100 percent no sarcasm or any for that.
>>
>>35566953

I agree with you about Op, but I always love this mental gymnastic.

>Tyrone's leftover.

He's using them for sex. Nobody hives a shit who some dumb ratchet wad with before you used her.

If he was talking about marrying her, I'd be with you 100%, but it's a whore we're talking about here.
>>
>>35567143
of course i do. im not stupid. im just desparate. when you spend most of your time thinking of ways to kill yourself and staring into space it gets fucky
>>35567158
i wasnt planning on it. in really selfish and a shitty person and my kids would be fucked. thankfully my gf is infertile so i dont even have to think about kids. unless she presses adoption then i break up, ez.

also goering was a morphine addict you neonazi fuck
>>
>>35566629
But he's not providing anything long term. They're glorified prostitutes, if anything. Dinner for pussy is the exchange. Good on you op. Dangle the carrot of stability and long term commitment, then when they start asking for more, tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (102KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
102KB, 750x1334px
>>35567193
>yeah but they don't want the man to think of it as normal

What the hell are you on about
>>
>>35567236
There's a glory in fucking a prostitute?
>>
>>35565320
All the hot girls from my old school have Chad boyfriends and decent jobs now.
>>
>>35565485

Everyone is a prostitute, anon. I'm a man and I'm the worst manwhore.
>>
>>35567229
>muh gf
yeah, may you two get robbed and killed
>also goering was a morphine addict you neonazi fuck
and what you communist faggot shithead? I will send the DDS to your fucking house and order them to execute you and your filthy whore of a girlfriend
>>
>>35567237
that women are lying about their sexual experience to men. there would be no providers if regular men would know the truth.
>>
>>35566812

Thanks for confirming you virginity.
>>
>>35566851

Teen pussy is, also, illegal.
>>
>>35566953
I'm not even bothered to read all the shit OP the faggot wrote.
Do you have a TL DR or a le quick rundown?
>>
>>35565320
>I don't even make that much money ($75k)
That's about 50 years worth of wages in my country and you get it in one year...
>>
>>35565320
I don't know where you're from, but the Staceys from my high school are all working white collared jobs or have high rolling boyfriends already.

I find it questionable that a girl as hot as the one in OP doesn't have a rich boyfriend already.
>>
>>35567254
He's getting what he wants, what else matters?
>>
>>35567314
He lost his virginity to some used up roast beef from his high school after returning to his hometown
>>
>>35566812
You don't recognize a woman's used-up'ness by her pussy but by the way she is carrying herself.
Too much "confidence" usually suggests that she is indeed a leftover from Chad, Tyrone and Jose (or Ahmed if you live in Yurop).
>>
>>35567335
I'd only take approx 20 years to reach his one year.
>>
>>35566856
>Es Schaun Auf Hakenkreuz Voll Hoffnung Schon Millionen Der Tag Fur Freiheit Und Fur Brot Bricht An
Nowadays they look at it with disgust, because the jews told them that they shouldn't be proud about their ancestors.
>>
>>35567294
>women are lying about their sexual experience

They're not t b q h w y, everyone knows most women are whores nowadays and women do nothing to deflect from that fact. I've asked many girls to tell me how many partners they've had and every one tells me 10 - 30 without batting an eye.

No one gives a shit but you
>>
>>35567362
>Too much "confidence
What do you mean?
>>
>>35567288
im not even a commie im ancap like literally the opposite. also my gf doesnt even know im degenerate and never had sex before me.
>>35567153
i hate faking. i had 2 friends i could talk about really fucked up shit with constantly now they are both far away. one is homeless and the other is a big time salesman.
>>35567312
forbidden fruits man, i had a teen obsessed with me and shit was tempting but it is illegal and shady so i cut contact.
>>35567337
she is not hot, are you blind? gross facial structure and hiding shit skin with makeup. id look better if i took hormone therapy for a year, christ
>>
>>35567357
Wew and now he's acting all awesome because he took a trip to the same cave, Chad already camped at? What a chump.
>>
>>35567288

It always make me laugh.

You don't actually care about procreating or the good of mankind. You think only of your interests and your selfish self-validation.

You don't want a virgin wife, you want a possession. You don't care about loving, only about being loved.

The only love you can show is obsessive possessive jealousy.
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116KB, 1334x709px) Image search: [Google]
pJAPSja.jpg
116KB, 1334x709px
>>35566078
>not knowing what 50 years of feminism has done to all women

also all women are like that hypergamous whores who are always looking for the better deal.
>>
>>35567392
>also my gf doesnt even know im degenerate and never had sex before me.
>he really believes his gf didn't had sex before him
You really think, in 2010+7 most women didn't have sex already? It's basically a given in our sexually "liberated" decadent, marxist infested society.
>>
>>35567357

It makes no difference if she's used or a virgin, idiot, pussy is pussy and if you actually think pussy wears down with use you're the worst memelord.
>>
>>35567389
>every one tells me 10 - 30 without batting an eye
damn that's sad. being slut is pretty much norm.
>>
>>35567456
shes a church every sunday type and bled everywhere the first time. she admitted to making out with a few other guys but whatever, she didnt have oral herpes.
>>
>>35567415
>You don't want a virgin wife, you want a possession
Yes, yes goy. Take a slut into the marriage, her sexual past means nothing! Mistakes are only mistakes.
>>
>>35567390
You know when a woman is very extroverted and very straightforward towards people and doesn't hesitate any physical contact with people, you can bet your damn ass she was pumped more than a car tire.
>>
>>35567494
Don't reply to this obvious Roastie, anon.
Also notice the obnoxious plebbit spacing.
>>
>>35567520
>You know when a woman is very extroverted and very straightforward towards people and doesn't hesitate any physical contact with people, you can bet your damn ass she was pumped more than a car tire.
Damn, that makes sense. So basically if girl approaches you, she's somewhat slutty?
>>
>>35566851
Wouldn't blame you for not knowing it, but girls especially teens can get wet to the point they're dripping when they're actually attracted to a man, this lets you slide it in with ease.

>>35565954
Highschool girls tend to have sex regularly, but they do so with older men (whether 1-2 years or guys in their twenties, this means the average male only starts getting laid regularly later).
>>
>>35567389
>I've asked many girls to tell me how many partners they've had and every one tells me 10 - 30 without batting an eye.
What the fuck. How is that even possible, how do you even meet that many people? Do they just fuck people they meet through sex websites?
>>
>>35567494
That pure virgin waifu who has been saving herself for a fat neckbeard autistic sperglord NEET will appear in your basement any day now!
>>
>>35567198
Anon, most cities have a median HOUSEHOLD income of ~40-50k
>>
>>35567020
>implant the idea of "long-term relationships" as normal
You mean, the idea that was present in most cultures around the world for centuries?

>pump-and-dump as unnormal into unbound mens heads
It is unnormal, or at least it used to be. Why are you defending the male counterpart of Female slutty behaviour?
>>
>>35567237
sexual partners was one example

About Samuel Johnson:
>pre-victorian basic bitch approaches johnson
>"I am sorry to see, Dr. Johnson, that there are a few naughty words in your dictionary."
>"So, madam, you have been looking for them?"

think this is patriarchy? think again
>>
>>35567597
>That pure virgin waifu who has been saving herself for a fat neckbeard autistic sperglord NEET will appear in your basement any day now!
Can you explain why she wouldn't? I don't mind if she's a fat hairy autistic sperglady NEET, so....why not?
>>
>>35567545
>So basically if girl approaches you, she's somewhat slutty?
Would make sense to me, yes.
>>
>>35565320
OP true wisdom is understanding these same tactics work on 16-18 year olds too.

Assuming age of consent isn't too Jewed in your state you could have a conga line of high schoolers sucking your dick. Cuck Chad.

>do this all the time
>had a threesome with two 17 year old 8/10s
>they all think they're the one that will get a ring

Women are garbage.
>>
>>35567597
Any man who has standards is a fat neckbeard autistic sperglord NEET? Wew. That's some Roastie-tier logic.
>>
>>35567660

>You mean, the idea that was present in most cultures around the world for centuries?

>what is polygyny
>what is concubinage

it's almost like you believe some holy union between man and women based on love was a real historical fact pre-1900

>Why are you defending the male counterpart of Female slutty behaviour?

Because I am from an r-selected genetic line and have always hated everything about relationships with a passion due to my biological agenda. I like slutty behaviour by nature.
>>
>>35566781
Aside from the obvious gross factor, a virgin or near-virgin girl acts WAY different in bed than a slut. They are cute and adorable and have the ability to bond with you. At some point the cock count gets too high and it's all mechanics to them.

>really
>>
>>35567494

>Any girl who had sex before, even in a full commiting relationship is a whore because I say so and because I'm not the one who took her virginity

It's always entertaining to humor you people and your silly mental gymnastics. As if virginity was ever important to anyone else but superstitious fucks and religiontards who put pussy on a pedestal.

Pussy is nothing else but pussy. No matter how many dicks have been inside her.

also

>Huur duur u wan 2 mari a slute becuz u liek 2 haev sex wid non birgins

My first gf was a virgin, she cheated on me, every other relationships after that were with non virgins and they were, by far, much more commiting. I also know of a lot of other people who got cheated on by their virgin gf. 9 times out of 10 it awakens the whore within them and they fuck off to ride the cock carrousel. Enjoy getting cheated on and your meme dream waifu you fag.

You're just mad you're not a dick on said carrousel. Stay jealous and bitter. Does it burn that we get amazing sex with sluts while you're there with your dick in your end, jacking off to thoughts about your mom as you cry yourself to sleep?
>>
>>35567903
That majority of men did not have more than one Lover.

>I like slutty behaviour by nature
Then you're no better than slutty women.
>>
File: 1488285612211.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488285612211.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>>35567907
>At some point the cock count gets too high and it's all mechanics to them.
>>
>>35567335
You speak decent english, why not emigrate? You're probably better than 90% of the rapefugees, and these guys make at least 20k a year on the dole.
>>
>>35568012
Great idea, will you gay marry me so I can get a visa? Protip: America doesn't want white Europeans.
>>
>>35567934
>literally bragging with having more sex/sex at all on a philippine cum sculpture board
So content, much confidence.
>>
>>35568059
>America doesn't want white Europeans
This. If you're not refugee or some oppressed minority, you'll be even worse than in europe.
>>
>>35567934
A woman having her virginity doesn't mean that she isn't a shitty person. Don't blame ALL virgins for the shitty people you picked to have a relationship with.

>Pussy is nothing else but pussy. No matter how many dicks have been inside her.
>You're just mad you're not a dick on said carrousel

I would never have sex with a Woman who's had sex with other men. I'm not angry that I'll never have sex with her, in fact I'm disgusted by the very idea of it. Sticking your penis into a whole other Men have ejaculated their Semen into. 'Loving' and 'Caring' for a Woman who's been fucked in possibly every position imaginable by other Men.

I have no idea how you could do it.
>>
>>35567944

>Then you're no better than slutty women.
you really need to get your head out of your ass
>>
>>35567934
>Does it burn
Not all. I'm not missing anything by fucking literal whores. You can keep those low-quality girls to yourself.
>>
Lol, I wash dishes and I am a virgin at age 30. I apply for waiter positions (waiters can make BANK), but nobody will hire me for that position. They say "men cook and wash dishes, etc." I can't find a job that pays over 9bux an hour. I got kicked out of college, but at least I got an associates, right?
>>
>>35567934
>being proud about fucking used up cum rags
top cuck m8.
>>
>>35567859
Why would any girl want you and not Chad? You're garbage tier.
>>
>>35567907
I have never kissed a girl but I know everything about sex and relationships: the post.
>>
>>35568129
>you really need to get your head out of your ass
Nice argument.
>>
>>35567934
Jesus, go to your safe space and untrigger yourself.

Attention everyone, this guy had a different experience then what stats say so statistics are irrelevant now.

Sounds like he is the one jealous and bitter because he confused a young virgin with a future slut.
>>
>>35567934
She wasn't a virgin, she lied to you. You obviously are not that smart. A real virgin girl will bond to you forever and love you unconditionally. That's why it's worth waiting for one.
>>
>>35568059
Sorry, thought you were a shitskin. I'm European white as well, also trying to escape this rapefugee bubble.
>>
>>35568112
If all you can think of, when thinking of a pussy, is other men's cocks... I have news for you about your sexual orientation.
>>
>>35568198
>You're garbage tier
You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about an Anonymous poster on a Laotian Basket Weaving forum. Is it because I stated that some men have standards?
>>
>>35568317
>Is it because I stated that some men have standards

No it's because you're posting on /r9k/ of all places. Odds are you are not Chad and/or normie tier
>>
>>35568309
Ah I see. So Men should just ignore the fact that they're gfs were cum dumpsters. Tell me, how do you do it?
>>
>>35568309
Yeah dude it's like crazy to have standards and be like disgusted by women who can't sexually control themselves and have zero discipline, like lmao right?
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 294x269px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 294x269px
What should I do if I'm almost 30 and I can't go back to college because I can't get FAFSA, and plus I work full-time and I hate college. I just dropped out of nursing because I was failing and I hate all the communist professors and feminist morons at college. How do I get a good job? No girls wanna even talk to me. I'm known for being really edgy with youtube and snapchat in my town. Guys think I'm funny and cool, but all the women hate me. How do I get a rich person job like OP? 75k is A LOT; my parents never made anywhere near that, I make like 20k a year. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>35568361
Even if you find a virgin girl, she will have her father's sperm inside her.
>>
>>35568361
He's degenerate, decadent scum, basically a subhuman.
>>
>>35568317
Standards would imply that somehow it's uniquely a good thing to be a virgin. Actually a girl who is a virgin at 20 is dubious, and at 25+ it's a huge red flag.
>>
>>35568347
>it's because you're posting on /r9k/ of all places
Take a cursory glance at the catalog. You really believe /r9k/ isn't infested with Chads and normies?
>>
>>35568309
>>35568309
>Stop having standards you virgins! +30 partners is the new norm! They were just fooling around - nothing serious.
>>
>>35568387
A girl who had sex with Chad did it because she couldn't control herself? What? She did it because she wanted to. If she has self-control, she won't have sex with YOU.
>>
>>35565320
what's your job like?
>>
>>35568446
If a roastie whore is dumb enough to spread her legs for Chad, she doesn't deserve my love. Robots would make better boyfriends than Chad but the bitches are too stupid to understand that.
>>
>>35565896
LOL

roastie is angry that OP wont play her rigged game
>>
>>35568488
Yes. Eternal pump and dump is a man dream.
>>
>>35568418
A red flag of what exactly? She could be perfectly normal, but want to stay a virgin for her future husband, and maybe delayed getting married for her career.

My mother was a Virgin when she married my father at 29. And she worked between her marriage and graduating uni.
>>
File: 1489245936853s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489245936853s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>35568446
A girl who has regular sex with different guys is a degenerate whore without discipline and self control.
>If she has self-control, she won't have sex with YOU.
Wanna know how I know you're a roastie?
>>
>>35568488
I'm a guy, and sad for OP that he's become promiscuous, when he could have gotten a decent gf.

>>35568400
This post was worthless nonsense, aside from your dubs.
>>
>>35568435
>Take a cursory glance at the catalog

This sentence here alone confirms you are neither Chad nor normie
>>
>>35568504
And you're the product. Proof that you should never breed with a girl who is a virgin until 29.
>>
>>35568549
kekked. And thank god for that.
>>
>>35568505
You virgins are so easy to trigger.
>>
>>35568581
Self-control is a vice to you, isn't it?
>>
>>35568604
>I-I'm just pretending to b-be retarded
>>
This thread is:

45% normies who like to trigger angry autistic virgins
45% normies who pretend to be angry autistic virgins
10% actual angry autistic virgins
>>
>>35568675
>10% actual angry autistic virgins
I'm 24 khv tho.
>>
>>35568594
>tfw to smart two be a normie

You and me both hombre feels god man
>>
>>35568267
yeah I don't want to argue with you so you can go back to pol and shill for the next tradcon society which will actually be the first since the 1950s thing has never in fact existed as imagined while I do things I consider to be a more worthwhile use of my time

apparently I was, contrary to you, a bit too subtle with the implied argument, so let me state it more clearly again: you're an arrogant prick who calls other individuals inferior after learning one fact about the person, hence impossible to reach agreement with, which is why arguing is a waste of my time
>>
>>35565320
OP let me tell you, you are based, keep doing it.
>>
>>35568418
It's honestly sad you think this. It's not your fault, you've just had to adapt to the situation you had no control over. Nothing wrong with being another sheep.
>>
>>35568923
>after learning one fact about the person
That one fact has a lot of implications about you. But please. I will try my best to hear your argument. Why aren't you any better than promiscuous Women, just because you're promiscuous while being a Man?
>>
>>35568418
That's true. Girl who havent lost v-card in HS or college is walking personality disorder. On the other hand +25 male virgin might be simply too ugly to lose v-card.
>>
>>35567312
>age of consent is 16 here

Get fucked ladd
>>
>>35569185
Why do you not realise that not everyone is like you? Not everyone will have sex at the first opportunity to have sex. Some people will wait until they're sure they love their partner, or even marry them, before having sex with them.
>>
>>35569274
I didnt say that she had slut out for Chads. She could have sex in relationship.
>>
>Nobody backtraced the iimage to facebook, showed the girl the thread for teh lulz.

This isn't the 4chan I know and love.
>>
>>35569323
Even then, some girls won't have sex before marriage, which is so fucked up according to you that she must have a personality disorder.
>>
>>35569334
>This isn't the /b/ I know and love.
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1489160141087.jpg (35KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489160141087.jpg
35KB, 320x263px
OP has the right idea, pussy is pussy and OP is getting his dick wet regularly, knowing full well these women are hoes and he plans to pump and dump. That's the reality of life, all that fairy tale love bullshit is nonsense and you weeaboo autistic fucks who still believe in it need to grow a pair of balls and do what OP did. Who gives a fuck if they only want "his beta bux", that's how most women look at men anyway. Bravo, OP. I hope you continue to fuck more of these washed up skanks and make them do the most perverted shit your mind can desire!
>>
>>35569367
>some girls won't have sex before marriage
Those girls are negligible minority.
>>
>>35569439
In your country today, maybe. But acting like OP is, in other words, being as promiscuous as sluts, won't solve the problem.

And actually dating non-virgins, let alone fucking marrying them, will fuel this kind of behavior. >>35567934 is part of the problem.
>>
>>35568397
Have you tried writing a letter of appeals to try and get qualified to recieve student loans again? If soo, howd it go? Why did they decline you?
>>
>>35565320
Anyone here don't care at all about OP getting laid and more jelly about his job?
>>
>>35565320
>But I will pump and dump them since they make it so easy

Why pump and dump?

Why not pump and pump? And then if she ever gets too possessive or brings up the subject of "the future", you can simply say: "whoa, I assumed this was just a friends with benefits situation".

Always steer things towards FWB, and always start out assuming FWB. It maximizes your sex partners, and it maximizes your options.
>>
>>35568282
>A real virgin girl will bond to you forever and love you unconditionally. That's why it's worth waiting for one.

Can confirm this. They're only a small percentage (maybe 5%?) so they're hard to find, but it's definitely worth it to put in the extra effort to find one. Happily married 17 years now.
>>
>>35567934

lol you sure are flustered pal
>>
File: IMG_2004.jpg (321KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
321KB, 2208x1242px
I got into an open relationship with a slut. We fuck everyday and I hate her. I get all I want from her and I have never gotten an STD.

Pic related: she posted this yesterday, I have no clue who the guy is
>>
>>35568220
Married a virgin, divorced the virgin, fucked a range of grils from literal ex (implying) prostitutes to virgin and near virgin.

It's true. Anyone who has only been with used up roasties has missed out on 50% of the sexual experience.

That said, virgins can't suck dick for shit.
>>
>>35568282

Innocence is really cute.

Except a girl can't fake being a virgin. There's kind of a physical indication that she is.

But I wouldn't expect you guys to know considering that, to you, internet = IRL.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.