[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart robots i need your help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: Gilgit-Baltistan-Flag.png (908B, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgit-Baltistan-Flag.png
908B, 250x157px
Hi.

I'm from a place which is probably unknown to the internet, I am writing from Gil-git a place in Baltistan in Pakistani Occupied Kashmir.

>Pic related is our flag (for the Gil-git baltistan independence movement)

I have a question for you 4chan.

what do you think of my country, (pakistan) , My state (baltistan) or region (gil-git).

Also what do you think of India and in turn Indian Occupied Kashmir (Ladakh, jammu)

And a final question i hope this is not dragging on long. but what would be the "Race" Of my people in your view and by genetics?

do we appear no different than say, Tamil people in india? or Malaysians or Kazakhs?

thank you for taking the time to read my questions. Have a great day friends, best wishes.
>>
Kill yourself you fucking pakinigger
>>
I do not think about Pakistan. I have never heard of Baltistan or gil-git.
>>
I think you people are fucking retarded. You should just adapt to western values and society so you can stop living like you're 300 years behind the rest of the world. I mean, just look at that flag, it looks fucking retarded. Like some tribe niggers' flag or something.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>35545005
I had a psychiatrist who was form India. She was hot AF and got me into Buddhism.
>>
I think of Pakistan as a slightly better Afghanistan (which is not much).
India has potential but Indians still have to get their shit together.
You are a mixed race, a lighter indian or a darker arab.

I do not know about your independance movement but the flag has a nice svastika on it, so I support it.
>>
>>35545005
you would get better than at >>>/int/ probably
Kashmir seems pretty though
never heard of the Baltistan independence movement but I know of the one in Balochistan
>>
File: phandar valley.jpg (240KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
phandar valley.jpg
240KB, 960x639px
>>35545026
no thanks, where are you from?

>>35545064
interesting, i wouldn't expect many people to know where it is, we have no terrorism like waziristan province, sadly we also have no tourism so i never get to meet new people. this is my interaction other than youtube comments.

since you haven't heard of it, maybe you may have seen it before? perhaps in the news?

pic attached is of phandar valley, its nearby.
>>
File: kalashi.jpg (165KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
kalashi.jpg
165KB, 500x666px
>>35545064
>>35545157
>a lighter indian or a darker arab

are we our own race? pic attached is of the kinds of people who live here among me. i'm kalashi myself. however i am atheist.

we believe to be descended from alexander's army in india. but i hear that is a myth, who knows.
>>
>>35545234
oh thank you for the suggestion, i didn't know of that board, i tried before on /pol/ (I thought it was for politics) but people saw my country flag and started to say only racist things.
>>
>>35545296
Quite a pretty place desu.

From your questions, I guess that what you'd like to read is that you are considered Aryan, maybe...? I think of Pakistani as dirt Asians.

If you break free, how would a Kashmir state look, how do you differ from India and Pakistan culturally?

I support your struggles in theory but has never heard of it, what's reported about is Nepal if anything and the general idea about the area is that it is very socially repressive and backwards - is it so?

Good for you for having internet access anyhow. Welcome to the most miserable board online.
>>
>>35545359
Cool.

No such things as "our own race" as I see it, we're all mixed somehow... the girl looks like she's Eurasian, a blonde Mongol.
>>
>>35545296
I looked it up now, interesting all the independnnxe movements.
picture looks really pretty, it's a shame the calm areas dont get tourists
>>
>>35545491
>I guess that what you'd like to read is that you are considered Aryan

not really, aryan isn't a race. i meant like would we be considered central asian like tajik, kazakh, indo-aryan like north indian and north panjabi, pashtuun like afghans, persians like Iranian etc. even greek.

if we broke free, as a state we would be land-locked, but our country is rich in oil, gold and precious metals and we are the source of many rivers so have fertile farm land.

our history is long and complex, we were an independent kingdom since the Vedic period, since the vedas mentions kashmiri's.

recently, we were attacked by pakistan, china and india, it was one sided so we got occupied. thankfully no terrorists in the mountains here.

our culture varies greatly from both india and pakistan, for example we celebrate the persian festival of Nowruz in the spring and we tend to be more lax in terms of religion, we are from Buddhists after all, our people also speak a langauge un-intelligible to hindi-urdu and we have tell stories like king middha to our kids.

our culture and people were preserved because we were isolated, the occupation has made us a no-mans-land really, so we still remain unchanged.

also thank you for the kind words anon
>>
>>35545564
that's true, i agree with you there. yes she does sort of look like that, many of our men look more russian sort of? i think that's how i'd describe it.

>>35545667
yep :) thank you, and indeed it's a shame, i just wish more people came to visit, i haven't seen a European or american tourist with my skin colour ever haha, it's strange, we are all alone here.

I think its because people associate pakistan with violence, but the people in my region are extremely friendly to any outsiders, we speak english too. (learn in schools since official language)
>>
>>35545005
what do you think of my country, (pakistan)
>terrorism, war, people probably completely innocent but whatever.
My state (baltistan)
>never heard of it
or region (gil-git).
>never heard of it

Also what do you think of India and in turn Indian Occupied Kashmir (Ladakh, jammu)
>I have no idea what to say

And a final question i hope this is not dragging on long. but what would be the "Race" Of my people in your view and by genetics?
>on 4chan people usually refer to meedle easten people as sandniggers

do we appear no different than say, Tamil people in india? or Malaysians or Kazakhs?
>I don't even know about any of these

So

I checked out the area with google maps.
It's extemely secluded and I wonder how life is possible there. Even tough it seems to be the largest city/area where you could actually do things. There is a small airport.

I wonder why people live there. Whats the deal? Are there rare metals that can be mined? It feels like in winter there is no way to leave this place. How is food delivered? Do trucks drive there and bring food? I seriously don't believe it. Maybe some simple stuff that can't be produced from the little farmland.

Energy must be produced from the water, this probably no big deal.

This place is basicly tibet to me. It's the land where Son-Goku would live. I wonder if you have ever seen Dragonball the original story. I also wonder if you will ever have the chance to leave this place and see the world. The fact that you have internet by itself is crazy. There can't be landlines it must be super slow internet. no way to watch youtube or whatever.

Will you be able to afford a car like ever? How is oil delievered? There can't possibly be landlines. There must be large trucks driving on the narrow roads that are called highway but it's only a single lane. Karakoram Highway. If something happens to that road, everyone is fucked. Must be really expensive to deliever stuff by airplanes.
>>
>>35546142

>It's extemely secluded and I wonder how life is possible there. Even tough it seems to be the largest city/area where you could actually do things. There is a small airport.

Yes this is true, we are relatively closed off from the rest of the world, but it's peaceful here we tend to in the mornings go to work after clearing our paths and roads from the snow.

>I wonder why people live there. Whats the deal? Are there rare metals that can be mined?

Yes, we have gold in our river beds, limestone quarries, gypsum, cobalt, copper, oil and natural gas as well as an abundance of gemstones. its one of the reasons why our land is occupied, but since we are occupied by 3 counties they are still at conflict over us and cannot spoil our lands with mines (yet).

>It feels like in winter there is no way to leave this place. How is food delivered? Do trucks drive there and bring food? I seriously don't believe it. Maybe some simple stuff that can't be produced from the little farmland.

We have a highway that connects us to karachi, and to beijing. most supplies usually come down from there to the towns, we eat chinese food and persian food and indian food too.
Our lands are well managed, we have lots of food available, and very few beggars in the streets as opposed to say karachi in southern pakistan for example.

our people mimic europeans/westerners and exhibit some european values since i believe we identify more with them on a racial level than someone from punjab or sindh. it's strange but it happens haha i dont even know why, we've been separated from them for hundreds maybe even thousands of years.

-Word limit was reached will reply to rest
>>
>>35546142
>Energy must be produced from the water, this probably no big deal.

This is correct, Energy is no issue at all, we use hydroelectric power from the dams in our rivers, and the state of pakistan also built us nuclear power facilities too, power outages are rare.

>This place is basicly tibet to me. It's the land where Son-Goku would live. I wonder if you have ever seen Dragonball the original story. I also wonder if you will ever have the chance to leave this place and see the world. The fact that you have internet by itself is crazy. There can't be landlines it must be super slow internet. no way to watch youtube or whatever.

I'm a huge Fan of dragonball Z and super, all the kids here still watch dragonball Z some even watch super online. it's amazing how you described the land haha i'd say you are quite accurate, however tibet is slightly more arid/dry and less green. and my internet speed is 5.1 mb/s i dont know if thats bad or not, but i can play video games and watch videos.

>Will you be able to afford a car like ever? How is oil delievered? There can't possibly be landlines. There must be large trucks driving on the narrow roads that are called highway but it's only a single lane. Karakoram Highway. If something happens to that road, everyone is fucked. Must be really expensive to deliever stuff by airplanes.

We have smaller roads aswell other than karakorum, however yes karakorum is the main highway, Oil is delivered by trucks but it doesnt have to travel very far, some of it is extracted very nearby and some on our land.

some things are expensive yes, but the Pakistani (and Chinese) government(s) has interests in its military bases here so have constructed bridges, tunnels, roads that are also open for public use.
>>
I KNOW that the Swastika is not a symbol of hatred... but are you aware (I think you are since you've found your way to 4cham) that your flag looks like a white supremacy Nazi rally prop? I'd consider changing it if you want military backup for your freedom fight.
>>
>>35545005
Please summarize the Gil-git religious beliefs, dear Son-Goku anon. And post a picture of yourself. I'm curious as to what you look like.
>>
File: Newflag.jpg (21KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Newflag.jpg
21KB, 300x200px
>>35546739

but this is the symbol of my people, we made it. hitler took it and we look bad because of it.
are we not allowed to have back our own symbol?

i understand though, perhaps this flag might be better? It's a bit bland though and it already belongs to some religious sect i think.
>>
File: 129981943631.jpg (44KB, 395x550px) Image search: [Google]
129981943631.jpg
44KB, 395x550px
actually, go to sleep man
It must be midnight where you live.

Also, look at this picture.
This is tomo takino, and she is best girl. But this is a very unusual opinion on 4chan.
>>
>>35546887
I agree with the principle of reclaiming symbols that have been twisted past their original meaning, but the swastika is just too far gone, dude.
>>
File: 047.jpg (53KB, 655x393px) Image search: [Google]
047.jpg
53KB, 655x393px
>>35546887
I think you should, yes, but nah... one megalomaniac empire ruined it for all of us forever.

Yes, that's is a very aesthetically pleasing flag imo. :3
>>
can you buy fireworks where you live?
like little firecrackers or rockets?
>>
>>35545005
How does it feel being from a completely irrelevant country that is basically a colony of greater world powers, and knowing that everything you do in life will be outright dismissed by anyone from a "real" country?

Are you planning on moving into the actual world at some point, or will you just continue rotting there like the millions of your compatriots, never amounting to anything on a global scale?

If you plan on staying there, how will you delude yourself into thinking it's a life worth living, and what will your "life" be like?

I'm sure you had culture once, you had a people once, you had tradition and so on, but in the age of globalization, all you have left is what your colonial governors (that are appointed by people who serve as lowly office workers in the offices of Pakistani government, which are again appointed by college interns in American or Chinese governments) trickle down to you by decree. All the ideologies that are already spent and tired in the west get to you with a 5-10 year delay, when everyone in "real" countries has already debunked them. Nothing is "for real", everything serves as means to solidify the stupid little petty local power structure status quo.

How do you deal with this disparity between for example being able to talk with a real person from a real country on the internet, but knowing that you'll forever be inferior to them in every way in the real world?
>>
I am half Pakistani, I wish I lived there too, you treat women like they should be treated over there
>>
Would you mind posting more pictures of your homeland? It seems like a wonderful place.
>>
File: oldselfie.jpg (57KB, 718x720px) Image search: [Google]
oldselfie.jpg
57KB, 718x720px
>>35546847
the kalash here me included, have diverse beliefs, some believe in islam now, some believe in the old gods (its really old hinduism + bunch of gods from persia and greece) and some like me are athiest.

my mother is ethnic kashmiri, and my father was kalash.

Most people are ismaili shia muslim, and a few christians also live here, Catholics. infact my neighbors are christian, good people.

many people here are lax regarding religion though, everyone i think is closet athiest, but we are under an occupation by an islamic republic so i guess its best to not speak out, we haven't been hit with terrorists yet and maybe that's why.

i'm pretty shy, but sure here's a selfie i took from about 3 months ago, sorry for bad quality and lighting.
>>
This might actually be some quality original posting.
>>
>>35546956
Ok i understand, my humble apologies, anon.

>>35546964
i agree with you that it is aesthetically pleasing :)

>>35546999
yes, So many! firework shops are everywhere, we used to buy rockets as kids and shoot them at old people in the mosque haha.

>>35547048
>How does it feel being from a completely irrelevant country
to me it feels like normal, how i've always felt, i dont feel much emotion towards it, because my neighbors are all kind and sweet people and we work together in our small city/town to make it a better place, like i go out of the way to clear trash on the ground etc. the earth should be clean.

>Are you planning on moving into the actual world at some point

perhaps, i don't know, i am an engineer by profession, i have my own very small firm here in gilgit, i was educated in university of punjab.
and the land here is beautiful, sometimes i just walk into the fields and lay down to look at the sky and the mountains. i would hate to leave here, this is my home, i would rather make it better than abandon it.

>If you plan on staying there, how will you delude yourself into thinking it's a life worth living

my point above explains why also :)

>How do you deal with this disparity between for example being able to talk with a real person from a real country on the internet, but knowing that you'll forever be inferior to them in every way in the real world?

i do not feel inferior, i feel on an equal level, i'm just talking to my fellow humans from around the world, its a good feeling, one of unity, like you're my brothers, not my competitors or enemies.

and yes its sad my country is occupied by 3 world powers right now. but we only had a small army, we couldnt fight them, they are huge, pak 200 mil, india was 800 mil or 900 mil, china 900 mi or 1 bil. we are much smaller, my ethnic group is only about 6 maybe 7000 people, kashmiris are in the millions though.
>>
File: Shangri-La-Skardu.jpg (193KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
Shangri-La-Skardu.jpg
193KB, 432x319px
>>35547083
women here are treated as more equal, though we hold traditional views such as promiscuity is bad etc. (i dont though)

>>35547092
Ofcourse friend :) i'd love to.
why not come visit sometime? you're very welcome here i'd be happy to show you around and let you eat with us.
>>
File: Gilgit-image01.jpg (172KB, 1024x626px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgit-image01.jpg
172KB, 1024x626px
>>35547392
>>35547092

another one because why not, also look we have the same digits 92!
>>
File: 1356142933126.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1356142933126.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>35545157
>Indians still have to get their shit together
>>
>>35547456
hahaha i get it, its in reference to this video right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>35547346
>>i do not feel inferior, i feel on an equal level, i'm just talking to my fellow humans from around the world, its a good feeling, one of unity, like you're my brothers, not my competitors or enemies.
That's objectively not true though. I wish I could be as optimistic and deluded as you, I'm from a similarly irrelevant country that's probably even worse than yours, and my post was basically describing how I view the situation. So don't take it as hostility, it's just my own frustration with the situation.

I don't understand how you can talk to people who, for example, get $2000 every month just for existing and being born in a good country, while that's the average yearly wage in yours. This is a constant reminder of your place in the world, isn't it? Don't you ever think about it? How can you have anything in common with people who are able to just consume whatever they want whenever they want?

Unless you're one of the rare rich people in your country, of course, in which case this doesn't apply to you.

For example, in my country, if you want a job in any art field, you must follow the ideological tenets forced upon you by the foreign NGOs (and NGOs are basically CIA/Soros-funded), they are literally shaping the "upper middle" class in their own image, while everyone else wallows in the mud. This is a clear example of inferiority and lack of independence.
>>
Do you have a girlfriend?
Most people on here are afraid of women, afraid to open themself up to anybody basicly. We are lonely forever. And we never get to experience love from a woman. It is horrible and we can only suppress this feeling to keep going on with our lives. Sometimes feelings get out, it feels like the world ends, you whole head feels like its filling up with tears. We are lightyears away from ever having a girlfriend.
>>
>>35547104
You're pretty, OP. Just sayan.
>>
>>35547104
You look like an East Indian
>>
>>35547423
That is indeed breathtakingly beautiful, have only ever seen water as clear as that in Swedish jokulls and on Iceland.
(Pic related, it's a look down between two tectonic plates; Silfra gap in Thingvellir.)

One world, fellow anon.

<3
>>
>>35547622
i understand you anon, i too feel the same frustation sometimes, but we cannot change it, we were born here, this is our life, we can make it better by being united with others in a way, like i feel closer to you even though you're probably miles and miles away, but here we are communicating, it's amazing.

the avaerage wage here is about that honestly $1000 / month maybe?

i make the equivalent of about $4100/month. but i am the sole income earner in my household right now, so its tough, i work long nights and work hard, because i have to and also because i want to work hard, it purifies the soul.

yes i agree for many fields there is the issue with NGO's and their ilk etc. i am limitied to where i can export products to, and i know for a fact i am being used by bigger companies making hundreds of times more for all my hours in seconds. it is very harsh anon. i take none of what you said with hostility though, i hope you succeed in life friend best of luck :) love from gilgit.

>>35547653
i dont have a girlfriend i wish i did, but i am a bit ugly as you can see from my selfie >>35547104
i feel you friend. this life is hard, but maybe one day it will get easy for us, we have to keep hope, if we dont have that we have nothing.
>>
File: Silfra.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Silfra.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>35547825
... and then I forgot the picture.
>>
>>35547696
Haha thank you anon :) hope you have a nice day.

>>35547740
interesting :) didn't know i looked like i was from assam/burma.
thanks for sharing your thoughts!

>>35547825
>>35547838

Oh wow! that looks spectacular and beautiful, i wish i could visit these wonderful places one day. its so fascinating to see these miracles in nature. thank you for sharing the picture anon :)
>>
>muslim poo

You're way down there. Only thing worse is muslim niggers and hypothetical muslim abbos.
>>
>>35547914
i'm slightly confused anon, i am neither from india nor a muslim.

did you mean like ranking Brown-Black-Australian aboriginals?
>>
File: interweb connection is amazing.png (845KB, 838x674px) Image search: [Google]
interweb connection is amazing.png
845KB, 838x674px
>>35545005
I like your attitude and feel more connected to you than to my neighbour 10 metres away in the apartment next to mine.
>>
>>35547997
wow it's truly awesome isn't it, 6300 kilometers away from eachother yet we can still communicate via text and at high speeds. the world truly feels like a smaller place :)

and sweden? i've heard the natural beauty of the Nordic countries is quite something out of this world! The fjords and the many lakes and forests, mountains etc. you live in a wonderful country anon i admit i'm slightly jealous haha :D

i've always wanted to visit berlin, london, stockholm and amsterdam. the climates there are nice and frosty like here in the cold mountain lands, where it snows all the the lol.

i've heard swedes are very kind-hearted (and friendly people (also have handsome men and beautiful women) , i admire your countries reputation,
>>
>>35547827
>>the avaerage wage here is about that honestly $1000 / month maybe?
>
>i make the equivalent of about $4100/month.

Are you fucking serious?

The average wage in my country is $200/month. And by statistics for yours, it should be $1500/year. Looks like you're in some extremely lucky circumstances and you don't even know where you are. Maybe you're just roleplaying.
>>
File: 1385312985525.jpg (41KB, 400x329px) Image search: [Google]
1385312985525.jpg
41KB, 400x329px
>>35545005

>what do you think of pakistan

Some India-tier shithole on the other side of the planet. You and India hate each other for some dumb ass reasons that likely go back to some imperialist drawing lines on a map a long time ago and then his descendants were convinced to feel guilty about it and let you idiots rule yourselves which of course turned out terribly.

>what do you think of the state baltistan or region of gil-git

I have never heard of these places and do not care about them or anyone that lives there.

>what do you think of india

Street shitters that breed like rabbits and drive down wages in other countries by working for far less than their labour is worth in order to convince corporations to lobby to have them brought here since their country sucks so much.

>what do you think of indian occupied kashmir

I don't.

>what would be the race of my people in your view and by genetics

Brown.
>>
>>35548213

the wages used to be lower, but china has made many investments in the region, i own a small business so my earnings may not reflect to that of an average worker. my father used to make nothing, literally, he was a farmer, and the government confiscated the products he made for the state to distribute elsewhere (our land was under military occupation).

the occupation has a minor benefit however, like in my area, the average wages are higher because the miliatry invests alot of money here, and some rumors that we have nuclear arms stored in the region. people sell their products to the army regularly, and i am able to export my own products (however little) to china.

alot of people are known as "Zamindar" meaning land owner, these people lease land to the government now, some land has temporary bases on it and thus the income is greater for the zamindar. this money is then circulated in our economy.

the same may not be true of other regions though as i mentioned, they may not be situated in strategic areas and thus receive less funding.
>>
>>35548323
these are interesting responses, atleast you were kind enough to answer my questions. Thank you for answering them anon :) hope you have a good day
>>
>>35548213
also which country are you from friend?
>>
>>35545026
kek'd audibly.

thanks man. first post bastion post
>>
>>35548749
i guess it is pretty funny :) .
>>
>>35545359

Is the rest of your family atheist? How frowned upon are inter-faith relationships?

As for what I think of pakistan, I think it's pretty shitty and all around too fundamentalist, but there are nice places such as yours. If I had to visit either India or Pakistan I would choose India, but if the caveat was that I'd get to stay in Pakistan nicer places I would choose it instead.
>>
File: snow_leopard.jpg (53KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
snow_leopard.jpg
53KB, 620x372px
>>35548994

my family are athiest too yes :) my mother is Buddhist though but shes pretty much athiest.

1 neighbor is christian the other is of the Old kalash religion. it's quiet mostly and people are sweet. maybe one day it'll be more free who knows, maybe our way of life spreads all over pakistan too, thought i doubt it. saudi arabia is giving them money to try bribe the govt. into killing off the kalash religious people with madrases (or taliban attacks i other parts of pakistan).

most visitors here have been tourists from pakistan and china, never a european or american though, so i've never seen a black or white person before in real life. since tourists are extremely rare, everyone gets excited that like "a person chose to visit us out of everywhere else", its not uncommon that they get treated very well, like traditionally invited to houses, local community centers to try delicacies and get toured around to see the nature.

we also have a few snow leopards here, a bit rare, but the local people love them, at least in gil-git anyway :D
>>
>>35548994
forgot to answer
>How frowned upon are inter-faith relationships?

depends really, many of the ismaili shia muslims are very secular, they dont mind at all, the chritsians here are nice same with buddhists and athiests.

maybe in the border territory where theres more fundamentalists is where they might get a bit grumpy.
>>
>>35549329

How many tourists would you say you get annually? How differently would a tourist from China be treated compared to, say, a tourist from Canada?

The more I see about your region the more I love it! Speaking as a chinese-canadian I hope I get the chance in life to visit sometime.
>>
>>35549523
would love to have you here friend! you're very welcome.

>How many tourists would you say you get annually?

in my region i could give a rough estimate, based on observation and interaction with Chinese companies that come to purchase ans sell goods i'd say to roughly about 500 maybe 700/ year. a few years ago it was about 70 maybe 100/year. so maybe we're becoming slightly more visible on the map.

i have many friends in china, a few went there to study for their degrees and the others emigrated entirely. its a lovely place and i have high regard for the Chinese, especially for investing heavily in our infrastructure and manufacturing facilities.

in my experience the chinese tourists here have been very respectful and reserved, they enjoyed going out in the valleys and taking pictures and stuff (as anyone would) and they respected our culture, tried our food etc.

a tourist from canada i have no clue, i've never met a canadian or anyone from the west before so it'd be hard to tell fully.

but i assume they'd be like the chinese, perhaps a little less reserved and more outgoing? i think the term is, probably respectful of the culture here and would be treated like royalty (we've never met westerners before).

but to be fair, we treat all tourists like royalty lol. i guess it's just that feeling that someone came to visit, it's wonderful.
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
are you concerned about India and Pakistan potentially opening up nuclear hostilities, possibly involving India cutting off Pakistan's water access in an escalated border dispute or other flashpoint scenario?

im always a bit worried about that happening; find it the most likely avenue towards nuclear obliteration currently
>>
Paki Bro here (from mirpur) do you get power outages like we do. Also how did you find this place? You do know this is the place where social rejects and losers go NEETS.

Also other then English what languages do you speak? Would I get shot if I tried to visit your area it seems you guys like to keep to yourself.
>>
>>35545005
You're basically the same as Indians in the eyes of most Americans. You're like the Koreans to the Japanese. You both hate each other even though you're basically the same and pakistan is obviously the cuck in the situation. Second fiddle to a third rate country filled with dirty brown people. Of course, most Americans make judgments about things they extremely little to no information at all on.
>>
>>35549935
Yes, i'm very afraid of this happening, i live in a disputed area, and we have heard rumours of nuclear missiles being stationed all over this state. i really hope india doesn't cut off the water supply, and that pakistan doesn't retaliate with a nuclear strike, the government is slightly crazy though, they have a policy to nuke india straight away if they try anything in a Hot war, so its been a cold war so far, proxy wars. this land is beautiful, it should be left in peace, it doesn't deserve to be irradiated so no one can visit.

>>35549959
ahh mirpur, aur bai, teek taak? :D, we barely get any power cuts luckily, we have an abundance of energy due to our dams and nuclear reactors. you guys have mangla dam too i think though right?

always wonderful to meet a fellow kashmiri from azad kashmir province. salam bhai, have a good day man.
>>
>>35545712
That sounds pretty comfy. It's nice to have traditions and culture.
>>
>>35549959
Oh i speak Kahsmiri, Dogri, urdu, patwari and Pharsi.
>>
>>35550165
Salam also good night I guess I'm going to bed
>>
>>35550188
that it is, indeed :). wouldn't mind a visit from a foreigner though, it's not the best to be alone haha
>>
>>35550243
sleep well bro :) come visit our side of the border every now and then, we dont bite :D have some roti with us.
>>
>>35550261
>it's not the best to be alone haha

Yeah, don't I know it. I feel like America isolates people more than anyone living outside of it would expect. Especially the suburbs with lots of space between all the houses. People live in their own little castles and pay to have everything taken care of for them and they end up not needing to interact with anyone. They become cold and heartless or anxiety ridden and afraid of human contact after too long living so isolated. They have to drive to get anywhere so every opportunity for socialization is a scheduled event, there's no chance for it to happen spontaneously and naturally.
>>
>>35550165
thank you for your comments, you seem like a good fella.

i'm concerned about this happening and i'm tucked away in the woods of the southern US. cannot imagine how much more real the threat and concern is for you.

peace to you, bud
>>
>>35550524

i guess this is a negative side effect of todays modern society, i wish you guys get more active and live happier lives, (even though im just a sandnigger lol).

i really believe that people will one day begin to socialize a little more, visit new places, see new sights not seen before etc, so many wondeful things to be accomplished are waiting all around the world.

i think i better have a quick nap before i get to work. was a pleasure to talk with you all, a big thank you to everyone who replied, you made my day :). Hope you all have a good day/night. and peace be with you.
>>
>>35550694
thanks for the kind words friend :) have a good day anon. peace to you too.
>>
File: myrmark.jpg (52KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
myrmark.jpg
52KB, 416x312px
>>35550760
Thank you for a very interesting and positive thread! Your beautiful land is now part of my inner world too, not just a name on a map... and if you come back here, I'm sure you'll find some anon who'd be more than willing to come visit. :)

Good night, friend. I really need to sleep in order to get up to work in time tomorrow. Peace be with you!

Saying good bye for now with a picture from my own natural habitat, a Scandinavian forest.
>>
>>35545005
I have legitimately never heard of your state or reigion, and I consider myself relatively well-versed in geography. Hope you're doing well, do not try to spread your religion westward.

>tfw when you saw the thumbnail you thought some /pol/ poster made a shit kekistan flag
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.