[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-12-17_09.53.46.jpg (246KB, 647x602px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-17_09.53.46.jpg
246KB, 647x602px
I'm a newfag, plain and simple, educate me on your people's culture
>>
Lurk
I fucking hate niggers and traps
>>
Sucking at life is an accomplishment. Being a fag helps.
>>
I'm very sorry.
You probably shouldn't be here
>>
Tell good stories and we'll like you
>>
>be unemployed, unattractive, socially inept, and inexplicably arrogant
>be a kissless virgin
>still live with your parents
>hate women and "normies" (anyone who isn't an autistic loser)
>watch anime and masturbate 4 times a day
if you do these things you'll fit right in.
>>
>>35414826
Lurk 8 months before posting again then kill yourself for making such a useless thread
>>
>>35414826
Sorry we're to full, get back to being a normie fag
>>
What if I'm socially inept and a virgin but I'm moderately wealthy and moderately attractive, will I fit in?
>>
File: rage.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>35414964
>moderately attractive

NORMIES GTFO REEEEEE
>>
>>35414826
Leave while you still can. This place is where failures come to die.
>>
You know that kid from school? "that" kid, the one who always talked about pokemon and ran with his arms behind his back.
he grew up, went on this little board, and found a support group of losers just like him.

also traps
>>
this is just b but for spergs and depressed people
>>
>>35414964
He sounds like Elliot Rodger
>>
>>35414826
1) Lurk more
2) Don't state you're a newfag.
3) Don't make posts if you're a newfag.
4) Lurk fucking more.
5) Get away from here as fast as you can, trust me, you'll regret it. Go before it's too late.
>>
>>35414826
Lurk moar. I've been here a year and a half now, you'll begin to get it but you're going to need to just read and absorb things for a good while before you can even begin to actively participate.
>>
>>35416452
He is probably as much of a failed chad as elliot was.
But probably not as retarded as elliot.
>>
>>35414826
Go back to
>>>/b/
And never comeback you normie and can i ask you to not get dilutional with our threads thinking you can relate?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.