[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot gf thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1475170167389.png (18KB, 710x860px) Image search: [Google]
1475170167389.png
18KB, 710x860px
>tfw no fembot gf
>we'll never work on improving ourselves together
>I'll never get to subject her to my attempts at cooking
>we'll never get to decorate our living area for all the various holidays/times of the year
>we'll never get to go hiking together
>or go catch a sci-fi movie
>or play a mix of modern and old games
>or go to an arcade together
>or cozy up on a couch and watch anime
>we'll never do incredibly lewd things after watching lewd anime
>she'll never bake us both cookies
>we'll never get to raise a dog together
>we won't ever exchange christmas presents
>I'll never get to care for her when she's sick
>she'll never cuddle me when it's raining and cold outside

I'm not even mad anymore, only defeated. Why must life make me suffer? It isn't right...
>>
hey now hey now,
don't dream it's over!
>>
we can try each others cooking, anon ! where do you live~?
>>
>>35390397
>we can try each others cooking, anon ! where do you live~?
are you a girl?
>>
>>35390397
>>35390351
do not fall for it, brobots
>>
>>35390497
yes, but i don't go into stupid 'fembot' threads like >>35390548
this person suggests!
>>
>>35390623
oh, what country are you from? i want a fembot gf to cook with/for.
>>
>>35390656
USA, and yourself?
>>
>>35390693
>USA, and yourself?
a tiny european country, sorro
>>
>>35390397
Southern california, where are you, anon?
>>
>>35390936
Let's not get too hasty, anon. What kind of things do you like to cook? I'm the OP, by the way, >>35390727 isn't me.
>>
>>35390727
sorro^2, cute list though im doing all that! samesies

>>35390824
somewhere inside socalifornia :) rather not post on here, but if you have an instant messenger or some sort, i can tell you where there!
>>
>>35390993
oh i'm not in a rush at all. i'm just a bit particular about disclosing whereabouts, don't really care to find someone from here or out there at the moment (plenty of people here). i just like the list! :) i like to bake, and cooking everything. i just came to say cute ideas, and wanted to cheer up op

i'm okay to be a taste tester!
>>
Beware, lonely robots: women do not type like this! with exclamation points everywhere!
>>
>>35391030
>happens to live near me
>also happens to like my list
>also happened to be both of those things and find this thread
You leave me sceptical, anon. This doesn't seem likely. >>35390351 has me paranoid. How do I know you aren't leading me on?
>>
the "subject her to my attempts at cooking" made me laugh so much ^^

>>35391125
do you see why its hard for me to hide my whereabouts?! err i mean change my typing?! what i mean is - i'm not suave enough to change how itype (i can't hide the enthusiasm sometimes!) (i cant help it!!!!!:x) so the only way to not be easily identifiable is to not talk about my town-village ^^;
>>
>>35391135
i don't post in that thread? i didn't even open it until you made me, but i didn't even want to read the responses and i still don't really. sorry! :(

i mean, if on a friendly basis you need such verification, i could show you that i didn't post there somehow via screenshare or that i have no (yous) or what not? but that's very extra, and i hope you know some people choose to avoid the "fembot feels" or "fembots post here!!!" type of b8...
>>
also i don't know how to "lead people on" because i don't know how to flirt, i just be myself (as corny as it is), and even if i knew how that sounds really terrible and evil. plus that is a waste of both people's times, is it not? i think a male pretending to be female probably wrote that, 'cause i can't imagine a girl writing that from her sincere heart. :( eek..
>>
>>35391173
Forget that guy and be my gf, femanon! :) I like you.
>>
we should all have a sci fi marathon sleepover, build forts, and cook like lots of cakes and cupcakes! galore!!! :) yesterday i was watching the cooking channel (or the other other day) and theres this kids baking challenge show on FOOD network!! it's so funny.. i couldn't see the finished products but some little kid added rosewater to his cookies!!!!!!!!!!! *-* rosewater waterfalls found in nature are lovely (they do exist)
>>
(in my imagination)
>>
>>35390727
Which one, though?

t. yurop
>>
File: 1478439146445.jpg (274KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478439146445.jpg
274KB, 800x1200px
i want a gf

central texas
>>
>>35391320
>t. yurop
netherlands, but i'm a guy
>>
>>35391344
undoubtedly, it's the homos / gay mtf trannies who always ruin everything. please stop posting bloodyness?
>>
>>35391312
You don't need to justify yourself, it's his fault if he doesn't believe you. But I do, let me be your bf, femanon.
>>
File: 1479782816331.jpg (385KB, 688x972px) Image search: [Google]
1479782816331.jpg
385KB, 688x972px
>>35391372
no homo

no g f

g f nao pl0x 1337 prawn
>>
>>35391173
It's fine, anon. I'll take your word. What do you do in your spare time?

>>35391141
I can appreciate your exclaiming, anon. Excited people are the most fun to be around.
>>
>>35391416
j00 k4|\l \|0 -|- |>0$-t- |3|_00c| h3|23, 0|<? 1 k337 y0U i|\/| 13373$7
>>
>>35391423
>Excited people are the most fun to be around.
actually people like that make me want to kill myself because i know i will never be happy like that so it just drains all my energy and makes me feel like a corpse in comparison
>>
argh typo
>>35391416
j00 k4|\l|\|0-|- |>0$-t- |3|_00c| h3|23, 0|<? 1 k337 y0U i|\/| 13373$7
>>
File: 1473824360607.jpg (25KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473824360607.jpg
25KB, 500x667px
>>35391459
n e e d s m o a r b l o o d
>>
we get it, you want attention. >>>>>/lgbt/>>>> you can have it all bb :* i'll be ur winggirl ^.-
>>
i can't delete posts but this is 4 u >>35391540
>>35391500
ur in charge of ketchup and making tomato+ice blended veggie juice in the mornings bc tomatoes are good for your heart
>>
>>35391540
sorry, i'm interested only in girl (female) companions
>>
File: 1478829001378.jpg (31KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
1478829001378.jpg
31KB, 350x346px
>>35391559
i want to be in charge of kisses and protection
>>
/socal scifi club/ are we it now?

>>35391584
gooooo away gore monster
>>
I had one, you don't want it. We were together for two years and we started getting out of the house more, and she eventually left me because she became a normie once she learned how to enjoy the world.
Its been 2 years and she's now at a prestigious college hours away with a new chad bf and I'm a severely depressed alcoholic who goes to community college and still can't talk to women.
>>
>>35391396
haha aw, i missed this! thank you :)
i read too quickly@.@ >>35391423
yesyes:) it's ridiculous how some people can be evil on the internet.. just take it as erping! :p

>I can appreciate your exclaiming, anon. Excited people are the most fun to be around.
thanks! i know it's "cool" to hide your emotions but i'm happy being myself :p

i do lots- i have particular hobbies so i didn't want to discuss them here, but the list op drew up is something all of which i like to do without saying! are you an adult?
>>
JUST A REMINDER, FEMBOTS ARE NOT REAL
>>
>>35391663
I suppose it depends on how you define an adult, I'm definitely a man child, but I'm trying my darndest to turn into just a man.
>>
>>35391726
haha its ok. i'm ageless too ^^ what is age anyway?

but are you OP or a separate entity?
>>
>>35391743
I am OP, and I am roughly 21. What's it like, being ageless?
>>
>>35391811
it's akin to god.

aw, you're so young! are you a mini chad? i'm a stacy t b h but i think it's impossible for one in southern california to ever be a robot. i like the paradox, i suppose - intriguing. i feel like i should know so many girls your age to introduce, i have to think!! :) go to south laguna beach it's perfect weather ! ~
>>
also, i feel like your list gives you away as a normie! it's weird that "waifus" here are like.. below-average of californian people? i can't describe it, really - but i engage in the irony as you do. literally just go outside and get any girl you want! :) and i mean that seriosulysly.!!
>>
>>35391902
>are you a mini-chad?
Hah, about as far from chad as possible. I don't suffer from self-esteem issues, but I'm an actual hermit. I haven't made a new friend in about three years.

The beaches are nice, but t b h i really don't like california all that much, I want to move somewhere cheaper, where it snows and I can feel cold more than once a year.
>>
>>35392016
>it snows and I can feel cold more than once a year.

s a m e s ok i'm gonna go listen to christmas carols now
>>
>>35391975
>literally just go outside and get any girl you want!
Not OP, but it doesn't work like that. I'm not good looking, no girl has ever showed any interest in me and I doubt someone ever will. No one will ever love me. It hurts thinking about it.
>>
>>35392065
But anon, christmas was a long time ago...it's nearly spring!
>>
well if you're from california, >>35392112
i highly doubt that's even remotely true! i was born and raised here, and even if you've lived here for over a year, you know you're just kidding! stop being hard on yourself. :p we're too cool honestly

>>35392148
no it's christmas every second !!!!! :) it is always and forever!!!! :b 8 eternity ~~!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35392171
But what about the other holidays? Like Halloween, or Easter? have to love them all, anon, no picking favourites!
>>
>>35392351
hahahaha lmaooo :)) you seriously make me laugh a lot !!! hahahahaahahah^^ easters okay but the candy isnt even that goood?!?!?! plus what about the other gods out there?!?! it's not fair. like the pantheon? mayas? gilgamesh and norse mythology? even mermaids. also plus, i feel a little bit violent now if i think about eeting peeps like chicks. chicks are so cute and whoever made them into marshmallow candies are the worst :'( but jellybeans are okay:D!!!! :) speaking of marshmallows if you go to your local gelsons did you know they now have cinnamon and mint flavored marshmallows? i saw them yesterday !!!!!!! (annnnnd they're christmas themed!!!!)! i have to find it.. one sec.

i feel like thes ecould be realy good or rely a bad..... (sorry im bad at typing rn!! lmao my laptops at wa weird angle @.@)
>>
>>35392351
excuse the typing - halloween would be perfect everyday but its kinda spooky! plus diabetes-prevention ^^ and music ambience is everything !!!! i guess everyday is thanksgiving/christmas :)

/ hannukah/kwanza

well i know you'll find a wonderful magical girl! like you're so young too, you have plenty of time ^^ and you're turbo cool anon don't think otherwise!! :)
>>
i gotta go but i'm always happy to meet new people! :) a lot of my friends are younger And older ~ if you ever need a cheer send me a post it auralily@protonmail !
>>
>>35392544
It was nice chatting with you, have a good evening.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.