[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: don kenn.jpg (127KB, 700x422px) Image search: [Google]
don kenn.jpg
127KB, 700x422px
Hi guys,
I'll get right to the point. I haven't talked to anyone cool in a long time. My friends group is retarded chads and my love life is stagnant. I have pretty boring interests but I like to talk about a lot of things. My question is: can I have a normal conversation anymore?
>>
What are your interests?
your comment isn't original faggo
>>
>>35370691
skating, cars and music mainly
>>
>>35370730
Any particular music or just music in general?
>>
>>35370743
today I listened to a bunch of Alt-J and Glass Animals
>>
You have normie tastes anon.
I don't see how you can't relate to chads, being a greasemonkey=turbo normie
>>
File: 4314542619_9863b57ffe_o.jpg (246KB, 1600x1074px) Image search: [Google]
4314542619_9863b57ffe_o.jpg
246KB, 1600x1074px
>>35370838
Well I live with my parents for now so I feel like thats pretty much social suicide
>>
>>35370884
How old?
Living with your parents is a blessing in disguise, paying rent and bills is a hell of its own
>>
>>35370643
>has friend group
>the firends in that friend group are chads

Fuck off.
>>
>>35370913
20. Yeah i agree but my parents are kicking me out the start of next month so i have to worry about that shit anyways
>>
>>35370966

Why are they k irking you out?
100% organic oregano oil
>>
>>35370643
>Having friends
>Normie tier tunes
>>>/out/
>>
>>35370951
I won't say I'm a robot but im just damn weird.
>>35370995
I was too aspergic at my new job and quit after a week.
>>
>>35371065

Lol and they kicked you out with no job?

~~wHIIiTe PEeopple~~
>>
>>35371095
Right? My own damn fault really. The neet life is really comfy except for the judgement of your parents and friends and family though
>>
>>35371154

You'll be fine
You said you have "friends" so if you really do you can just suck some dick and crash with them or something

Or live in your turbo normie car that your parents bought for you.
>>
File: gungeon.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
gungeon.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>35371200
That's the plan (the second part). Except my parents never bought me a car ever so I'll have to do that myself.

How is everyone doing tonight? Right now I'm messaging a girl on tinder but it doesnt seem to be going that well
>>
>>35371259
You're not one for sucking dick? Why isn't it going well?
>>
>>35371259

>kicked out with no car and no job

Jesus what is wrong with parents these days
Do you even have money?
>>
>>35371280
i kinda like dick. Usually on tinder i start every conversation differently and sometimes i dont get off to a good start
>>
>>35371313
I have some money, obv not enough to reasonably live on. Once i get my car i plan on delivering pizzas. Getting a job isnt really an issue for me its holding it thats the problem
>>
>>35371334
How much will you charge, including swallowing?
>>
Yo, sorry to cop out early, but Im pretty tired and have some shit to do tomorrow so im headed to bed lads
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.