[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were any robots in Gifted and Talented back in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: GATE Logo.png.jpg (49KB, 974x674px) Image search: [Google]
GATE Logo.png.jpg
49KB, 974x674px
Were any robots in Gifted and Talented back in school?
>>
i'm highly gifted senpai
>>
There were GATE threads on 2by4chan where people figured there was some sort of conspiracy going on. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the threads.
>>
>>35347489
>>>>/pol/115379043
>this

I used to be in a gifted program during school for those smart kids. It wasn't anything like what they described.
Today, I'm still a pretty overachieving student. I'm in all AP classes today and one of the top 10 for our class rank. Weird stuff, man.
>>
>>35347420
I was always referred to as being gifted and intelligent, but nothing really came of it.

Heh, some even went as far as to say that I could change the world. If they only knew how wrong they were, I mean fuck... look at me. They paraded me like a messiah, but I am probably the biggest loser I know of.
The best thing I can hope for now is to lead an interesting life.
>>
>>35347652
Being top of high school class means nothing. Your AP classes are maybe 1/10 as hard as the typical college course.

Also fuck off underageb&.
>>
>>35347420
Yup wtf was that about. We just fucked around in "classes" not like it was a real school or program
>>
Was offered a chance to, parents declined. Got placed in honors/AP in high school, graduated college with A- average in engineering anyways.

The ex-GATE kids back in middle and high school were mostly cunts who thought they were hot shit for passing piss easy high school courses with heavy grade inflation. 90% of them dropped out of whatever 4 year college they got admitted to and are in community college at best right now.
>>
>>35347420
"gifted" is code for autistic :)
>>
>>35347895
Makes sense desu. Only went one year during summer so either they decided I was dumb or not autistic.
>>
>>35347652
>>35347489
schizo LARPERS
>>
>>35347420
yes and i also have degrees from two elite universities
>>
Even back then you should have hidden your power levels.

Since you are so gifted, can you see any similarities in the people that were in these programs?
>>
>>35347652
>Today, I'm still a pretty overachieving student. I'm in all AP classes today and one of the top 10 for our class rank. Weird stuff, man.

you are underage
>>
File: 1488439442445.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1488439442445.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>>35347420
Oh god yes now I remember it was never the popular kids that got invited to that club, just the outcasts and kids with fragile mental health such as myself.

Me and this other nerd started calling it gifted and stupid instead.
>>
>5th grade
>go to GATE class
>dont even remember what were suppose to figure out
>have pencils, paper and CALCULATOR
>do it in like five minutes
>turn in work
>bitch asks me where i seen the answer
>cunt please
>show her the work
>uh uh uh...sorry
>>
>>35350828
Sometimes i thought that maybe the teachers saw this and thought, we need to do something to help these poor kids. Lets put them all in a group so they have others like themselves to make friends with. We can give it an uplifting empowering name and call them things like gifted and talented to get their self asteem up.
>>
>>35351011
That's pretty much what it was at my school, I give them credit for trying but ultimately nothing ever came of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.