[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GYM IS HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1483759438143.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483759438143.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>fat women take forever to finish their work outs, which make everyone's lives worse
>stacies are flirting with the guys who work there all the time so forget about getting any help/advice and also more waiting times
>there's a group of chads who are buff as shit even though the only thing they do is sit on the benches/machines to chat
>ask them politely if they are using the equipment
>"Bro! not cool, bro! what's the hurry, bro? lmao!"
I swear if I ever become a mass shooter I will target gyms
>>
>>35331810
>trashing on the fat women who actually try to improve themselves
I'm all for hating fat fucks but those are the good ones usually
better than the alternative at least
>>
>>35331810
Never had any problem in gyms even though I'm an akward weirdo and have been going to the gym for like 6 years now
>>
File: 1467966028390.png (611KB, 780x720px)
1467966028390.png
611KB, 780x720px
>>35331810
>Going anywhere outside your room other than work or school
I think you just need a different train of thought
>>
>>35331810
What gym do you go to? The only bad thing at mine is groups of half a dozen Mexican kids locking up the equipment for an hour while they all "spot" each other, aka help each other bench.
>>
>>35331838
the ones at my gym just fucking sit around and use their phones (even take selfies). Their rests between sets can last up to 10 fucking minutes sometimes. I hate them.

Also there's a couple of women who go there WITH THEIR FUCKING KIDS and let them run around and bother everyone and no one says anything to them because they have vaginas.
>>
>>35331810
>I swear if I ever become a mass shooter I will target gyms
Good choice
>>
File: FBIpepe.jpg (8KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
FBIpepe.jpg
8KB, 213x250px
>>35331810
Please continue to tell me more about that, fuckboii
>>
Stop making excuses you fat fuck. You're just as bad as those fat cunts who sit on the machines looking at their phones without exercising. Ignore the normies, just exercise, if it's that bad then find a new gym.
>>
>go to the gym to do a quick workout and leave
>there's 4 benches and all of them are occupied
>dudebros who just sit there ""resting"" forever
>literally 10+ minutes chatting between sets
>do my entire workout while waiting for a bench
>this happens every fucking time i'm at the gym
>one day ask if i can borrow the bench real quick
>just 5 minutes and i'll be out of the way dude
>he gets super butthurt, removes the weights
>slams them around like an angry child would
>stands over me the whole time just staring
>think he's gonna fuckign hit me while i'm lifting
>do 2 very quick very uncomfortable sets
>fuck it, fuck this guy, fuck this fucking gym
>i didn't wanna workout anyway fucking faggot
>go home and be a lazy fat nigger ever after
>>
>>35331810
Don't go when everyone else is there
Gyms are most active for like 2 hours a day
>>
>>35332025
I wish I had 24 hour gyms nearby. I'd go at 3 am if it meant I could avoid the normies.
>>35331998
pretty much my experience. Only that they didn't get butthurt. They were like "dude we're working out bro" even though they were just chatting and wasting everyone's time.
>>
>be me at gym
>manlet, but pretty athletic
>chads and stacys always nice
>people working at gym always giving aprooving looks
>chads always let me on the machine when i ask and we do our sets in each others pauses
>literally no bad experiences in 1 year

just ask them nicely and theyll let you on the bench

>also if you are fat you should not be benching in the first place
>>
File: 1482178317815.png (374KB, 599x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482178317815.png
374KB, 599x453px
>not be anxious
>being able to go to a gym without paniking
>>
I dunno, I've never really had a problem at the gym and I hated school/ PE. I've even alternated sets with people, spotted etc. I'm not even in shape atm
>>
>>35331810

I'm a social retard, so I just bought an adjustable bench, adjustable dumbbells with plenty of weights, and a chin up bar for my door. Now I just lift in my room.

Can't really do anything super heavy, but I look good and that's really all I care about.
>>
>>35332820

This. Almost walked into some "fitness center" the other day (wrong door), holy hell that was nervy.
>>
>>35331810
>sign up @ Planet Fitness
>go anytime other than 5-8 PM
>never have to deal with this again
>>
>>35331810
>>>/fit/

Also what gym do you go to?
>>
Just buy a home gym. You can get all the equipment you need for like 500$. Then you can work out naked at 4am if you wanted to
>>
>they never got gud and immediately got respect from the beta chads
Fukin up tee b h
>>
>>35331810
>ask them politely

u-u-uh h-hey g-guys are you u-using this equipment n-n-now?

wrong

'hey mind if i work in?'

right
>>
>>35333976
this

or

hey man, you using this right now?
>>
>>35333976
>politely means stuttering
I can tell you social interactions are your strong point
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.