[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is homeschooling a good way to raise your daughter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 00123.png (1MB, 678x750px) Image search: [Google]
00123.png
1MB, 678x750px
Is homeschooling a good way to raise your daughter?
>>
File: Actual frog Peep.png (20KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
Actual frog Peep.png
20KB, 936x590px
>>35299246
Yeah, unless you can send them to a good charter school or private school. Public schools are general no-go zones unless you live in a very good area.
>>
>>35299246
She's hot
Kids love cock
>>
>>35299246
You have a duty to raise your child to be social and well adjusted. Keeping her as your personal pet is counterintuitive to this end. She is your legacy to the world and also someone who will continue your bloodline, not a personal possession.
>>
>>35299342
this is not ok anon
>>
>robots unironically thinks helicopter parenting works
Kek So what exactly makes you guys think you're better than women again?
>>
>>35299298
>private school
Wanna know how I know you were never educated at a private school?
>>
>>35299394
but she's cute her smile is like she wants to be licked
>>
>>35299246
>Is homeschooling a good way to raise your daughter?
NO

send them to a good public school in a nice part of town
>>
>>35299382
go back to /pol/ with your bullshit rhetoric
>>
>>35299382
>She is your legacy to the world and also someone who will continue your bloodline

Yeah, probably with a nigger if you don't homeschool her
>>
>>35299435
There's no such thing as a good public school in America.
>>
>>35299434
This guy makes a good point.
>>
>>35299433
Are they really worse than going to a public school? I was under the impression they would be pretty good.
>>
>>35299246
>public school: your daughter's getting raw anal at 13
>private school: your daughter's doing raw anal then kills herself by 15
>homeschooling: your daughter's a socially maladjusted she-NEET and goes turbo slut the second she's out the door

better to raise your little girl to be an aggressive, violent dyke then let her become a rostie
>>
>>35299246

UNDERAGE
MODS MODS MODS

>>35299342
PEDO
MODS MODS MDOS
>>
>>35299526
The ones I've seen are basically full of rich kids flaunting their parents' money everywhere. They party a lot harder than public school kids.
>>
the harder you try to control them the harder they'll rebel
t. was a kid once
But yeah avoid public school at all costs shit is a zoo
>>
>>35299437
in what way is that "/pol/", you blathering twit
>>
>>35299553
Good to know.
Original comment
>>
>>35299546
>UNDERAGE MODS MODS MODS

>>>/b/
>>
File: goebbels-600x798.jpg (108KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels-600x798.jpg
108KB, 600x798px
>>35299565
t. newbie
brainwash her from day 1, as soon as she is self-aware and she'll become your perfect daughter under the right conditions
>>
I've done public school, home schooling, and charter schooling, and from my experience Charter School >> Home school >>>>>>> Public school.
>>
>>35299565
They usually only seem to rebel when they don't like the parents. If you get them to like you, you can usually get them to believe in the same things.
>>
>>35299667
This.

Origamomogji.
>>
>>35299246
hell fucking no

You keep her too secluded, she's only going to break out and resent you.

Put her in normal school like every other normal person.
>>
>>35299298

Depends on the private school. Charter schools are every bit as awful as any public school, actual good private schools vary but tend to be alright.

Homeschooling is cancer. It's fucking dumb, you stupid assholes need to be out of your hugbox sometimes. Even if the parents are the best fucking teachers on earth they can't teach you how to feel uncomfortable, how to navigate bullies/tribes, how to be miserably bored, how to deal with a bad boss, etc.

School teaches you some semblance of social skills, even if its how to not do something. Homeschooling teaches you none of that.
>>
>>35299709
>You keep her too secluded, she's only going to break out and resent you.
Dumbass.
>>
>>35299709
Not if you get her to resent normies.
>>
I'd definitely consider. Maybe homeschooling could turn her into an autistic loser, but I'm an autistic loser and I went to public school. Being an autistic loser isn't all that bad anyway.

It'd be nice to be able to spend as much time with her as possible of course. There'd be a very loose dress code if you know what I mean.
>>
>>35299714
The charter school I went to was much much better than the public school I went to. And when I did homeschooling, I mostly taught myself. Homeschooling probably shouldn't be done early on, but can be good later on. The Charter school I went to was great because it had a lot of great people. I made friends who were a positive influence on me academically, and our AP teachers were pretty fantastic, the others pretty hit and miss.
>>
>>35299714
Huh. I was homeschooled, guess that explains it
>>
To properly homeschool a child means a lot of fucking work. You school the kid and then have 3-4 different activities to take them to throughout the week, homeschool co-op type things, volunteering at museums or aquariums, interacting with other home schoolers. And not only that, it necessitates that your kid actually listens to you and gets along with you.
There are lots of kids who challenge their parent at every turn, who will argue with them if they say the sky is blue, but behave wonderfully at school

Charter schools are a total. Crapshoot. Some are really great, and some suck balls. Private schools have high standards, but they're full of rich kids who just end up doing cocaine in 9th grade instead of trying pot.

Public schools vary by location, but what most of the underage neets here fail to recognize, is that the public school you go to is depended upon the area which you can afford to live or buy property in.

Luckily I live in one area, but am enployed in a much nicer school district. Even though public school isn't spectacular, if you are involved in, and can supplement your child's education, then they can have all the opportunities they need. Poor people in shitty districts make the mistake of thinking it's the schools job alone to educate their kids.
You should be reading to your kids and working with teaching letters, numbers, shapes, colors BEFORE they even enter preschool. And you should continue to teach your kids shit and read to them and supplement their educations until they leave for college.

That's what defines a successful student. PARENT INVOLVEMENT
>>
>>35299342
>>35299434
>>35299507

PEDO
(SAMEFAG)

MODS MODS MODS!!!
>>
>>35300229
Being a pedophile isn't against the rules. 4chan has always been a proud supporter of pedophilia.
>>
>>35300316
this is r9k
gtfo you pedotard
>>
>>35299246
Why does this girl remind me of Marky? ;_;
>>
>>35300316
this is truth.
>>35300349
this is a lie.
>>
>Ywn be a cute innocent little girl getting groped and licked to your first climax by your hot female pedo teacher
Why even live. I wasted my childhood not getting molested.
>>
>>35299246
Cant report abuse yes desu
>>
>>35300545
>Tfw in group therapy stacy is crying about how she got raped by her uncle at age 12
LUCKY BITCH REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35300316
this is a pedofag

>>35300418
this is a samepedofag.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.