[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any /waterbots/ in here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: waterimg-349.jpg (217KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
waterimg-349.jpg
217KB, 1200x900px
I fucking love water, I usually always have three 1.5 L bottles in my room. Carbonated water is the best, but regular is fine too.
Sometimes, after I get home from uni, I get a sense of thirst and I drink a lot of water, but it's not that I'm really thirsty, I just love the taste of water.

Pic related, my current setup right now, mum got me evian for a change, I'm not really impressed, but I can see why people like it, has a really neutral taste to it
>>
>>35290862
I have a waterbottle and a massive cup of tea at all times, but sometimes I just boil water and drink that
>>
File: download.jpg (19KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 339x149px
why haven't you taken the sparkling water pill yet bros? it tastes just as good as water (if not better) with the delicious fizz of soda.

pic very much related, it's what i drink. any sparkling water will do though, just make sure it's not loaded with a fuckload of added sugars and shit. gotta keep it clean and healthy.
>>
File: IMG_20170304_185018827.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_185018827.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
this is 1.5 days of water
>>
>>35291089
That's flavoured carbonated water though, just get regular bottles of whatever carbonated spring water you can find, pretty cheap
>>
Same here. I usually drink about 5 litres a day. At least it's a healthy addiction.
>>
>>35291154
used to drink a lot of sparkling ice, but mostly drink regular water now
>>
I only drink water and lean. I try to drink a gallon of water every day.
>>
>>35290862
Did she also get you a vinyl player for you to be a fucking hipster?
>>
I get dehydrated really easily so I end up drinking at least a half gallon throughout the day. I don't drink water I get headaches and my saliva turns to a syrupy cum-like substance.

>>35291089
Those are alright but they almost cost as much as soda. I just have a Topo Chico every once in a while.
>>
>>35290862
Water is legit all I drink.
I can get through 2 2L bottles of Evian a day quite easily.
>>
>>35292083
>half gallon throughout the day.
Wut
I drink around two gallons a day and I'm still thirsty a lot of the time because I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get water. Maybe something is wrong with me.
>>
How do you anons drink?

Like, every couple minutes or so, take a sip? Or is it when you just feel like it?
>>
>he doesnt drink based Fiji 4 times a day
>>
>>35292159
I said at least a half gallon. Yesterday I drank about 2 gallons between the gym and the dry weather.

>i'm too lazy to go downstairs and get water
When I was living with my mom I kept jugs in my room. Some of them I even made tea in. At one point I had a 3 gallon container of green tea

>>35292275
When i'm just relaxing I take 3-4 huge mouth filling gulps every 10 minutes or so. Sometimes more often
>>
File: 1468081246424.jpg (52KB, 500x488px)
1468081246424.jpg
52KB, 500x488px
>>35290862
>have 1L water bottle that I drink and refill a couple of times every day
>probably the only thing saving me considering the amount of alcohol I drink
>>
>>35292075
Nah I bought that myself. I love my music discs, I just ordered a really cool FSOL record, can't wait
>>
I drink about a gallon and a half a day. Glorious pure Alaskan tap water.
>>
Am I the only one who refuses to drink processed water, like tap or purified, and only drinks spring water?

What are your favorite waters? Mine would be either Deer Park because it's reasonably priced, is good, and is spring water, or Fiji because of it's extremely pure taste though expensive.
>>
I drink probably 5 liters a day now. My urine doesn't burn as it comes out anymore either.
I was a huge sodafag for years, switching to seltzer to wean myself off of soda worked very well, now I just drink filtered well water.
>>
I got one of those old fashioned Pepsi kegs and keep my own soda around. You can just buy minerals to make your own mineral water. No need for the absurd price jack. I've taken to getting about 1oz vodka and then zesting the shit out of a grapefruit into the vodka and dumping it all in the keg before gassing it like a jew. The vodka really is necessary to get the grapefruit to dissolve. Otherwise in turns into this oil bullshit that floats on top. I usually get perrier or la croix if I'm buying in stores.
>>
>>35291089
Sugar is healthier for you than that bullshit. It has zero calories, no bullshit, it's on the back label.

Hibiscus, a little sugar, and water kefir is the way to go. You get a little energy, lots a micronutrients and probiotics, and it has this indescribably good funky earthiness to it. Kombucha is good to, I just don't drink it as much as water kefir.
>>
I enjoy drinking alot of water but get annoyed with all the pisses so i stop
>>
>>35292275

I go by pee. I usually don't think about it but once it turns chartreuse I think oh shit and chug. Water or something, not the piss.

I think it's a sign of autism or something. I just don't really get hungry or thirsty. Normalfags can't seem to go 5 minutes without stuffing their fat disgusting faces.
>>
Drinking from plastic waterbottles? Wtf is wrong with you, do you want BPA in your system?
>>
I love water, but I only drink cold water. I have 2 1.5L bottles chilling in the fridge.
>>
>>35292159
I'm no doctor but you sound like you have diabetes if youre that thirsty
>>
File: il_570xN.1134144394_4saq.jpg (57KB, 570x814px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1134144394_4saq.jpg
57KB, 570x814px
>>35295551
Kek, I guess you need something heavy and potentially sharp and dangerous to drink from. Wouldn't want the scary chemicals to make a girl after all.
#masculinity so fragile
>>
>>35291089
>sparkling water
>images of soda

this is why you turned out subhuman
>>
>>35295449
doesn't water have zero calories too? what are you talking about dude?
>>35295795
it's not soda it just comes in a can reeeeeeee
>>
>>35295795
Is there some kind of difference we should be aware of? Of course sparkling water looks like sparkling water.
>>
Dude great thread. I am obsessed with drinking water. When I was a kid my mom would have to nearly force me to drink it, but after I moved out something clicked and I became addicted. Right now I'm drinking about 4.5 liters a day. Sometimes more. Some dickhead at work stole my nice 1 liter Camelbak so I bought a hueg 1.5 liter one. Love it!
>>
>>35290862
>falling for the plastic jew

Not even once. Filtered tap is the way to go
>>
File: 1462240219415.png (278KB, 563x548px)
1462240219415.png
278KB, 563x548px
>tfw never had the urge to drink crap like coke or any soda
>tfw friends think I'm weird because I like water more than their sugar in fluid form drink
>tfw drink water to almost every meal, milk sometimes but not that often
>drink 2 1/2L water daily
>piss several times a day, feels good man
>mfw I drink ice-cold water with some ice in it
>>
>>35290862
>drinking water
>robots
>>>/out/
>>
>>35295504
>chartreuse
/r9k/ is the only place I have ever seen this word, you must be the same guy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.