[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend took the bait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1592.png (8KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1592.png
8KB, 223x226px
Can you believe this shit?
My friend since eighteen years turned his back to me because of a girl he just met. They only hang out with her gang. They are all kinda well fed, successful and hate guys like me. Worst part is that she refuse him to do anything social by himself. She want to shape him into some political correct, stiff husband for herself. The whole thing is disgusting and I want nothing to do with it. But I really would love to see them break up. Is there some way to ruin it for them? He was the only guy I counted as a real friend of mine.
>>
Or you could stop being selfish and be happy he found someone who makes him happy.

The world doesn't revolve around you, you know?
>>
>>35277051
What kind of normie parents raised a dull kid like you?
>>
>>35277101
>"kid"
>28
>qt gf
>got our own place
>got a decent job
>well adjusted
Sounds like they did an OK job raising me.

What kind of shitty, damaged parents raised a fuck-up kid like you?
>>
>>35276958
20 dollars your friend will cheat on her
>>
>>35276958
Use spite to turn yourself into a monster. You gotta fuck his girl.
>>
>>35276958
Yeah it's pretty ez just tell your bro that you've seen the girl holding hands with some other guy.
>>
>>35277180
Wow. A real social justice hero.
On r9k? Why is he here and not on facebook where he belongs?
28 is a good age to for a man with all that to rage on a anonymous website. They must feel proud.
>>
>>35277331
He's here because one upon a time he was an edgy khv like you and despite the fact he turned his life around he still finds himself drawn here and Facebook is shit anyway. There is and never has been a upper limit to the age of people to post on r9k, just because the majority of the users are angsty teen/tweenagers doesn't mean there aren't older robots lurking here. My mother has a dark sense of humour and had a right kek at this place when I showed her. Oh, and last but not least just because I replied to your post does not make me full of rage, I'm a grown-ass man with grown-ass problems, some little shit like you lashing out at me for pointing out OP is a selfish prick and correcting him doesn't even measure on the rage-o-meter. Keep trying though, you're amusing if nothing else.
>>
>>35277180
>>>/out/
dear normie, please fuck off
>>
>>35277539
why are you typing in third person you faggot?
plus i guarantee you tyrone up in that pussy everyday why you wageslave 10 hours a day to pay off her car

what the fuck is well adjusted? Don't lie you get fucked in the ass by old men for money

you probably live in salt lake or some shit hole this in the middle of nowhere your kids will hate life if you can even produced sperm anymore you nutless manchild
>>
>>35277180
>>35277539
Damn we got a fckn badass here guys, take notes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.