[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am making a thread so as not to hijack others. I am 18 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: ReKGW3M.jpg (107KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
ReKGW3M.jpg
107KB, 392x495px
I am making a thread so as not to hijack others. I am 18 and trans (MtF), on hormones since 15. People here seem to have questions regarding trans people so I will answer any question posted. Not bait.
>>
literally an OP
>>
>>35249696
Is it true that hormones are next to useless unless used at an early age?
>>
>>35249769
Correct. That is why so many older trans people (25+) are ugly "hons". They keep the 'man in a dress' stereotype going and there is nothing that can be done.
>>
File: 1467186822304.jpg (49KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1467186822304.jpg
49KB, 600x593px
>>35249696
What medicine are you on? How far are you into your transition? What is you ideal end point (ie, do you want to get FFS, orchi, post-op, etc)

Why did you transition? Did you feel transitioning improved your life?

Are you visibly transgender, ie, do you pass?
How do you think your immediate family perceives you, and has this changed before and after transitioning? How do you think your friends or classmates perceived you before and after transitioning?

You started transitioning in high school - how accommodating was your school? Which bathroom did you use and at what point into your transition? Were there any awkward moments that arose because of this? How do you feel about the current controversy about this?

Are you treated differently by the public before and after transitioning? Has there been any tense or awkward moments because of you being trans?

Do you feel people have a stigma against you? Do you feel that people think less of you because of your transition?

Do you feel that you personally have changed mentally because of your transition? If so, how?

Has HRT led to any side effects which you do not like? What are these?
>>
Do you ever regret your decision?
>>
>>35249892
>What medicine are you on? How far are you into your transition? What is you ideal end point (ie, do you want to get FFS, orchi, post-op, etc)

Lupron Depot and Estrodiol. 3 years. Probably up to post-op, I am waiting for the techniques to improve a little.

>Why did you transition? Did you feel transitioning improved your life?

I was sad and felt uncomfortable and doing feminine things made me feel happier and I explored it and as I grew up (pre-teen) and as I loathed my body more, I felt a stronger need to change somehow.

>Are you visibly transgender, ie, do you pass?

I don't think I pass, but only around 5% of people can tell I guess. I have a strongish chin and shoulders and I am tall, but that's it.

>How do you think your immediate family perceives you, and has this changed before and after transitioning? How do you think your friends or classmates perceived you before and after transitioning?

They are really supportive and I would be dead without them. I was homeschooled due to panic attack disorder so I didn't have to worry about friends or classmates.

>You started transitioning in high school - how accommodating was your school? Which bathroom did you use and at what point into your transition? Were there any awkward moments that arose because of this? How do you feel about the current controversy about this?

My school was super supportive and I used my bathroom of choice right away and sometimes it is awkward because oh nevermind I am homeschooled haha a great joke from me. But I think the bathroom uproar is stupid. Why is it even an issue?

>Are you treated differently by the public before and after transitioning? Has there been any tense or awkward moments because of you being trans?

I get stares. Children look confused, especially early on in transition. I mostly stay indoors, I am out to a college class I am taken and they are all supportive (but it is social psych so). Every waking moment is awkward.

CONTINUED
>>
>>35250091
>>35249892

>Do you feel people have a stigma against you? Do you feel that people think less of you because of your transition?

Of course. Who doesn't? Everyone hates trannies, or whiteknights them. They are icky and weird to most people. Most people I meet dislike me, and it prevents me from securing a job.

>Do you feel that you personally have changed mentally because of your transition? If so, how?

I've gotten emotionally stronger and happier. I can function now. Even if I am damaged for life, I can function and smile and I have a boyfriend and everything is perfect sometimes. I know what it is like to be truly happy sometimes.

>Has HRT led to any side effects which you do not like? What are these?

Well I lost my sex drive 100% but that's okay. I can't orgasm or anything but that's fine I guess. I also gained a ton of weight (not a ton, but I went from skeleton to thicc with small muffin top in a short period).

>Do you ever regret your decision?

Not once. Some make hasty decisions, but it took me 1.5 years to get hormones. I thought about it every day. If I never transitioned, I would have an heroed.

I am still sad when I think about myself or don't have my bf nearby to make things okay. But such is the nature of my plight.
>>
File: 1488484589219.gif (481KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488484589219.gif
481KB, 500x282px
>>35249696
Will you please be my qt gf(male)? I'll take really good care of you
>>
>>35250239
No, but maybe others on this board will take you up on that offer. Try /lgbt/ or eight chan's /cuteboys/.
>>
File: 145936478.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
145936478.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>35250239
FUCK OF SHE'S MINE
I SAW HER FIRST
>>
>>35249696
Trans are degene-
Oops, wrong board.
>>
I've heard MtF trannies use the term """special girl""". Is this actually something acceptable and used regularly to describe you lot?
>>
>>35250397
Maybe on tumblr. I've never heard it. Sounds patronizing.
>>
>>35250438
That's exactly what I was thinking. And yes, true enough, the person in question frequents Tumblr.
>>
>>35249696
Why do you post on 4chan despite all the tranny hate? I've noticed there's a shitload of people with gender issues here, especially on /r9k/.
>>
>>35250494
I saw another thread with confused people and was sad enough to come here so why not? And yeah, /r9k/ attracts sad shut-ins and a lot of trans girls fit that description.
>>
Kill yourself, you flaming fucking faggot. You are a waste of space and should be burnt at the stake.
>>
>>35250551
I mean in general, do you come here often? Does seeing people hate on trans people here piss you off or do you not care that much?
>>
>>35250566
I have considered this, but I don't think that would be the option for me anymore. Sorry to let you down.

>>35250572
I used to come here all the time. Mostly /co/ and /vp/ and /lgbt/ and /lit/ but here sometimes too. It upsets me that misinformation is being spread, but I can't do anything about that.
>>
Do you believe trans people are mentally ill?
>>
>>35249696
i started transitioning just on my 19th birthday

should i keep going or quit so i don't ruin the repuation of future generations of transppl
>>
call me transphobic but trans people are disgusting
>>
File: 1468889823603.png (127KB, 542x323px) Image search: [Google]
1468889823603.png
127KB, 542x323px
>>35249798
>Correct. That is why so many older trans people (25+) are ugly "hons". They keep the 'man in a dress' stereotype going and there is nothing that can be done.
what age do you feel is the latest someone should transition? Do you think older people should not transition?
Do you not feel that their dysphoria deserves to be treated even if they will never look like women?

Do you consider HRT as "treatment" when the changes are, in essence, cosmetic for what is more a mental ailment (gender dysphoria)?

>>35250091
>They are really supportive
how exactly did they support you? What was their initial reaction? How did you first tell them about your decision to start HRT?
Was their any pushback from your doctors or were they also supportive of your transition? What was the process of diagnosis?

>I was homeschooled due to panic attack disorder so I didn't have to worry about friends or classmates.
Were you homeschooled before or after you started transitioning? Do you feel that gender dysphoria is a mental illness (should it be classified as such, as it is now)? Did your transitioning play a role in your entering home school?
Do you take medication for panic attack disorder?
Do/Did you have friends outside of school?

>>35250189
>Most people I meet dislike me and it prevents me from securing a job.
How do you feel it prevents you from securing a job?
Where do you feel you are in life right now? Are you happy with your trajectory? What is your dream job / industry to work in? What is your major?

>>35250189
>Of course. Who doesn't? Everyone hates trannies, or whiteknights them.
Do you have an issue with those who "white knight" trannies or do you like that they attempt to defend trannies?
Often times, I do feel that people will defend some persecuted group without fully understanding how they are persecuted - is this why you dislike people white knighting on here, would you prefer trannies just defend themselves?
>>
File: 1488478192251.jpg (105KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488478192251.jpg
105KB, 480x480px
>>35250792
>being a transphobe in the current year
>>
File: 1462688464374.png (630KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462688464374.png
630KB, 1280x720px
>>35250189
>Even if I am damaged for life
what do you mean?

>>35250189
>I lost my sex drive 100%
You were quite young before so maybe this doesn't really apply, but how was your sex drive before transitioning? Did you masturbate often before? When did you first realize you were interested in boys over girls (are you)? Did you look like pretty feminine even before transitioning?

Do you have sex with your boyfriend?

>>35250637
>It upsets me that misinformation is being spread
what misinformation is being spread on trannies that you want to clarify?
>>
>>35249696
>>>/lgbt/

fuck off freak, you already have a board
>>
>>35250678

Perhaps. But it cannot be cured.

>>35250792

Transphobic haha

>>35250816

If transitioning makes someone happy, go for it. It just sucks if you are past like 25. HRT is a treatment and the only thing that works.

My parents didn't know what to do at first but after like 8 months they started to try and get me on mones (took a long time, top endocrinologist in SC didn't know what transgender meant, moved to Nashville). I was in therapy for 2 years before HRT and still am now.

Homeschooling started before. I don't know, see above. And the panic attacks were caused by dysphoria and anxiety. Full convulsions, lasted a while. School board said I had to drop out or go to special ed for being a 'distraction'. I had friends in middle school but they handed me razor blades everyday so I would hurt myself (friends of 3+ years) through manipulation. Middle school girls are mean af. I have no friends irl right now. Bf is a LDR.

I get no responses if I write I am trans or mentally ill. I am just drifting through life. I wanna study insects and I have not gone to college yet. Saving monies.

I think it gives us a bad name. The media skews it further and now people on here and in life hate us. I think we can't be defended. We just are.

>>35250929

I will always be
>ruined body forever
mostly a joke.

I masturbated a bit, but only to weird shit. Nonsexual BDSM. Unrelated. But I guess I noticed around this time boys were a cute. And I looked like an average guy I guess.

And no, I am a virgin. Scared to do it.

And I mean, look at what people post here. Look at fucking /pol/.

>>35250941

This board has no topic if I recall.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.