[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots have principles?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: apu.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
13KB, 657x527px
Mine are as follows:
1) No violence unless it is a means to protect yourself or others.
2) No drugs.
3) No addictions or unnecessary or unreasonable dependence, especially substance dependence.
4) Limit deception of others; if a situation calls for lying, you likely should not be in it.
>>
in b4 somebody calls you a moralfag for not going full on hedonism
>>
>>35244461
man you must live a boring fucking life
Someone who's lived 95 years is gonna have stories to tell
What kind of stories will you tell?
>I sat at my computer 24/7 and didn't do anything that might be wrong
>basically I'm a giant walking PUSSY BITCH.
>>
File: 1480269577199.png (58KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1480269577199.png
58KB, 183x183px
>no drugs
>no stealing
>no getting drunk
>no antagonizing others
>no abusing the system
>no taking advantage of people
>no being loyal to people who are not loyal to me
These are not even things I consciously think about, it's just how I am. Except for the last one. Misplaced loyalty has bought me so much pain and I had to learn that one.

>>35244672
Being a shitty person is nothing to brag about. Old people used to tell war stories or talk about family, but now old people brag about being degenerates who took a lot of drugs and fucked up the entire social order with their carelessness.
>>
>>35244461
1. Same as your No.1: no attacking random people.
2. Again, the same. I also avoid medication as far as possible.
3. No promiscuity. Id turn down casual sex regardless of who offered it.
4. No theft regardless of who its from.

I apply these to everyone else as well. Break these and i dont want to associate with you.

>>35244591
Ofc, robots seem to come in 2 flavours: degenerate hedonists and radical purists.

>>35244672
Yes, not doing drugs, attacking people or having addictions means you cant live an interesting life. Oh, you went to South America backpacking? Pah, that isnt interesting i got high off LSD and beat up a homeless man.
>>
>>35244877
Oh i forgot my biggest principle as well, unwavering and devoted loyalty to my friends and associates. Ill never break my word. This is so ingrained in me i didnt even think of it as a principle since i cant even comprehend doing it.
>>
1) Don't poop in public bathrooms
2) Stay away from heroin

Only ones I could think of
>>
>>35244945
Stay away from heroin is the only one left for me,
I lie, abuse system, drink, break the law, take drugs. Well fug.
>>
>>35244461

No violence is your first problem.
>>
File: 1479909213863.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479909213863.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>avoid hatred for anything/anyone, and if the feelings come anyway, at least try not to show it
>try to respect the enormity and complexity of other people's lives
>learning things and reading books should be a main priority
>embrace beauty in nature and art
>even if you didn't do well, if you do your best and have improved over time that's reason to celebrate
>>
>Take no risks at all
>Don't do anything that might possibly make you disliked by someone else
>>
>>35244945
>1) Don't poop in public bathrooms

Why not? Pooping in public is fun.
>>
1. No traps
2. Mo traps
>>
File: hermit.gif (38KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.gif
38KB, 225x534px
i mostly live like a
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamabushi

also i avoid these things
http://www.virtuescience.com/defilements.html

but I'm having problems with my sexual desire

also as you i dont take drugs.
>>
>>35245083
this
it's avoidant disorder and I have it
the funny part is, first normies pushed me into it with their idiocy and then they label me as disordered
who's so wrong about this now huh?
>>
>No drugs
>No jewelery or tattoos
>Wait until marriage for sex (to an extent obviously, if I've been with a guy for 5 years, we're practically married, it's just a technicality)
>Regardless of my feelings I treat people they treat me
>Do my best to give people benefit of the doubt
>Be as honest as possible
>Don't start shit for no reason
>Live honestly in terms of money
>The wife is submissive in a relationship
>Wife is homemaker and cares for child, shouldn't work if she doesn't have to
>>
No violence unless it's necessary
No drugs unless I feel like it
Try not to be a dick
Be nice unless I don't want to be.
Eat vegetables
>>
>>35244461
1. Have respect and understanding for other people's deliberate choices. Don't judge people for doing what they choose to do.
2. Be true to yourself and to others; admit to fault, learn to take the blame, don't lie.
3. Don't do things that make you angry, anxious or unhappy, channel your energy into doing the things you want to do and that makes you happy.
4. Be aware of your limits, know when to ask for help and when to quit if you have to.
5. Be there for others as you would want them to be there for you.
6. Know that every experience is valuable, even if you just sit at your computer, and that knowledge can be drawn from doing anything. Every choice in your life has lread you to this moment.
7. Take your time and don't stress by comparing yourself to others with completely different dispositions.
8. Do what you want. It's your life.
>>
>>35245262
>been with a guy
>stop reading
not only a fembot but also in a relationship
please gtfo
>>
>>35245531
Learn to read dilweed, I said "if"
>>
>>35245262
I like this. I'm glad you have these principles.
>>
>>35244461
i do whatever furthers my own happiness, morals and principles mean very little to me.
>>
>>35244461
i just don't gamble and that's it
>>
>>35245912
alright, let me correct
>either gay or 'fembot'
pls, you have >>>/lgbt/ or real life respectively, leave robots alone
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.