[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here, well I identify as a female though even though I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: smiling-girl-coffee-375x375[1].jpg (47KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-girl-coffee-375x375[1].jpg
47KB, 375x375px
Fembot here, well I identify as a female though even though I was born with bits down there.

The crazy peeps from lolcow told me that you guys really have a problem with females AND transgender people, so I might ask you what the hell is wrong with you guys? Not only are women far better at nurturing the feelings of children and people in need, their emotional intelligence is far greater than that of men.
As a transgender with the brain of the female I can confirm that it is much easier for me to relate to other people's feelings than most men do, males simply are too narrow minded and dull to see the facets of one's character and emotions, also I do Taekwondo and whoop guy's asses regularly, so there is your "strong gender" girls rock and have power, get over it!
>>
File: IMG_2345.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2345.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
FUCKING ROASTIE TRAP GTFO OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>35197136
Typical beta male behavior, at the first sign of someone challenging you, you get angry and lash out with nonsense.
>>
File: IMG_2341.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2341.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
>>35197165
Am I supposed to take another "YAY GURLZ RUCK!!!1! XD" thread seriously?
Yeah girls are so emotionally connective... despite being almost completely surface and rarely having deep personalities.

The only girls who have any personalities are lesbians. Men are dull and shallow too, just we're honest about it.

Now...

GTFO ROASTIE
>>
>>35197222
Have you ever even talked to a girl before? We are not shallow in the slightest, we just try to avoid creepy losers and don't want to give away any personal information about us to such freaks, girls can have a wide variety of wonderful hobbies and characters. Boys are almost all the time the exact same character with the exact same hobbies.
>>
>Enter a Taekwondo tournement in the women's bracket.
>KO a girl using the power your feminine roundhouse kick.
>Post pics
Then you will be welcome to nurture the feelings of the manchildren and people in need of this board.
>>
>>35197267
I have actually, several in fact.

They'd claim to be emotionally deep, "oh we want bfs with BIG hearts and a deep and charming personality,"

Then they date the misogynist Chad who was the football and hockey star (this was not an isolated incident that I witnessed, it was consistent trend from middle to high school to uni).

Look, I get most people desire physical attractiveness over emotional. Guys and girls. But why do girls get to be the arbiter of "WE LOOK FOR PERSONALITY" when that simply isn't true?
>>
>>35197267
>Boys are almost all the time the exact same character with the exact same hobbies.
>discover everything in the known world
>continue progressing this world on a technological and a fundamental level
>BOYS ARE ALL THE SAME CHARACTER WITH EXACT SAME HOBBIES xDDDDDDD
Yikes.

>>35197370
I agree with you, robro. I don't trust a word any woman says. They tell you one thing and do another. There's literally no reason to have faith in them as people.
>>
>>35197267
>Boys are almost all the time the exact same character with the exact same hobbies.
have you ever talked to a boy?

get the fuck out bitch
>>
gtfo normie trap not even good bait but this is the only bait reaction image I have so here, have it.
>>
File: shitbait.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shitbait.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>35197619
you can have this one, anon

OP should fuck off back to /lgbt/
>>
>>35197071

mfw there a perfect guy for you fembots
>>35196637
>>
>>35197071
You have a man's body though with the Tae Kwon Do part. Of course you'll be equal to then if you train. You can't really speak with born women for that.
In most co-ed sports like cross country where men and women go together, the sexes have different times, with the men usually having faster times than the women. I usually got 10th or 11th for our team, and the only woman who passed me was 1st place for the women's run.
>>
>>35197071

>fembot here
>but i was born with a dick

o-k.
>>
>>35197645
Thanks, anon. I knew 4chan had generous people

:)
>>
>>35197692
>people

Robots*

Fuck I should just go back to /pol/
>>
>>35197071
>I identify as female
Stopped reading there, opinion disregarded. Go back to >>>/lgbt/ you filthy degenerate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.