[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could lifting have saved him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: elliot-rodger-6.jpg (31KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-6.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
Could lifting have saved him?
>>
>>35172400
No, he would still have been autistic. I think this is the first time I've used the autistic meme and the guy actually was autistic
>>
Probably not. He didn't really understand how to talk to girls and hiss standards were ridiculous.

The only thing that could have saved him was some honest self-appraisal, which was out of the question because he had lots of issues preventing it.
>>
>>35172400
Nothing could have saved him. His personality was so shitty that not even being rich could get him laid. In LA. How is that even possible?
>>
>>35172520

He wasn't rich, he never had more than $6,000 in his bank account at any point.
>>
File: Zyzz_BTFO fit meme tripfag.jpg (319KB, 1260x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz_BTFO fit meme tripfag.jpg
319KB, 1260x1657px
>>35172400

no, he was still a materialistic assburger narcist with a distorted image of sexuality and worst of all a racemixed manlet. he should have finished of his entire degenerate family desu

pic related, its kind of the elliot rodger of /fit/
>>
>>35172534
You're right, technically it was his parents money. But still, California trust fund kids get laid all the time.
>>
File: I do lift.jpg (65KB, 1133x334px) Image search: [Google]
I do lift.jpg
65KB, 1133x334px
He lifted but could not develop muscles for too fast a metabolism.

>>35172578
I doubt you are intelligent enough to criticize a man of great intelligence like him.
>>
>>35172597
His father was in debt, his mother dependent on the money from his mother and her dates, but there were other relatives like his grandmother to send him money.
>>
>>35172578

zyzz lived more of a life than any of us

the flame that burns twice as bright
>>
>>35172400
go to:

>>>/fit/

fgt
>>
>>35173162
Fast metabolism is a meme. If you eat enough you WILL get bigger, period.

Elliot didn't lift though, he only went on misc to shitpost.
>>
>>3517446
Yes, but if your metabolism is too fast, you need to eat ridiculous amounts of food to develop some muscles, to the point of throwing up. I don't think he was up to that. And I doubt he lied about lifting. If you look at him, he's quite firm, even if his muscles are tiny.
>>
>>35174615
>if your metabolism is too fast, you need to eat ridiculous amounts of food to develop some muscles, to the point of throwing up
Absolute bullshit. Nobody Elliot's size is going to have trouble bulking on, say, 3000 calories a day. That's a piss easy number to hit even with just protein, not even factoring in shit like mass gainers.

>If you look at him, he's quite firm, even if his muscles are tiny.
He's scrawny as shit, he has literally no muscle at all.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(30).jpg (82KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(30).jpg
82KB, 584x960px
>>35174676
>Absolute bullshit. Nobody Elliot's size is going to have trouble bulking on, say, 3000 calories a day. That's a piss easy number to hit even with just protein, not even factoring in shit like mass gainers.
Did you remember to count in those with hyper fast metabolism too?

>He's scrawny as shit, he has literally no muscle at all.
What's "scrawny" and what's not, is relative. Maybe you are a huge bulk, in that case I'm sure he looks scrawny. You also need to look at him wearing a t-shirt, not one of those looser checked shirts he loved so.

Does not really matter to me if he is scrawny or not. But I don't think he lied. He went to that bodybuilding forum to get some tips, not to shitpost. Also I guess he wanted to spread his message as he thought it was a post full of FAs.
>>
No, the guy had a classic case of aspergers arrogance and had textbook ASPD.
>>
File: Bulky in Britain.jpg (578KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bulky in Britain.jpg
578KB, 1200x800px
>>35175025
Correction:

"...he thought it was a forum full of FAs."

There's also a hilarious image how he would've looked as bulky. It's not mine.
>>
posting in a dumb thread to see if it works
>>
>>35175236
okie, it didn't work, thanks for your time
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (154KB, 714x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
154KB, 714x1004px
>>35172504
>wanting a blue eyed blonde white girl
>ridiculous standards

Unless you're a deformed, wheel chaired, down syndrome, or from India you won't get those.

If he was my friend, he would've probably busted a nut inside a blonde white girl, I know plenty of them who in majority would want chad but some of them would settle for less, or at least to fuck for 1 night.

This fucker looked like a fucking chad, and still didn't manage to get laid. Sometimes I wonder how some good looking people grow up with insecurities, anxiety or/and low self esteem when everybody and everything nowadays is about looks.

Myself, an overweight average guy managed to bang some pretty chicks, but the thing is that sometimes I'm just tired of being like invisible and start making moves. I just lost my virginity, 2 years ago with a girl that I never saw myself with. If Elliot was my friend, I would've invited him to my house to chill and have some girls come over while we drink 4Lokos and listen to normie music and playing vidya talking just shit with the girls. After that, let the alcohol/weed and the moment do its effects. I hate parties, so that's what I do, invite some close female friends that I know are single and wanna have a good time. I'm a nerd and they accept that, because I let them know from the beginning.

Just creampied this qt last Friday
>>
>>35172400

No muscle doesn't matter. The most important factors for physical attraction are face, height, bone structure, and dick size, the things that you can't change.
>>
>>35175544
>face, height, bone structure, and dick size

Elliot:

Face: 10/10
Height: 8/10
Bone structure: 10/10
Dick size: unknown
>>
File: frogpostingisLIT.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
frogpostingisLIT.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>35175692
Hi Elliot Rodgers, we all know you're in a federal prison and not actually dead
>>
>>35175724
How preposterous! How dare you insult my divine memory!
>>
>>35175692
Actually we know for a fact he's below 5.5 inches
>>
>>35175417
Post pic of what you look like

I can't even make a single female friend
>>
>>35175417
You probably didn't do the reading, which is fine. If you did, you'd notice the only women he pays any attention to are women who are in his family, and women that he describes as 10/10 bombshells. He doesn't even mention average looking women, below average looking women, or women who might be within his league. This expectation gap was a big contributor to his romantic frustration, and coupled with his lack of social skills, anti-social hobbies and behaviors, and inability to critically self-appraise (he's not very good looking, nor does he make up for it by being interesting), made him very bad at meeting prospective romantic partners.
Honestly, just reread any passage where he describes a girl.

It's sweet that you would have wanted to have helped him, but you're taking a lot of information for granted: Elliot had no idea that partying with girls to lower their inhibitions is a good strategy. At parties all he did was get into confrontations and get drunk very fast. You can't expect someone to have acted on information they don't have, no matter how much you want to imagine yourself giving it to them.
>>
File: 1487969805293.png (670KB, 1573x636px) Image search: [Google]
1487969805293.png
670KB, 1573x636px
>>35175417
It was his parents fault desu. Apparently Elliot didn't even attempt to approach a girl to begin with.

He never even asked a girl out once, but always complained about rejection because of his autism. His parents didn't teach him that if he wants something he has to go get it himself rather than waiting and complaining that it doesn't happen.

Elliot never really wanted to just get laid anyway. His dad took him to Las Vegas to try and buy him a whore and it didn't work out. All Elliot wanted was to be loved, but his narcissistic attitude combined with his social awkwardness pushed everyone away.
>>
File: fuckerberg.jpg (27KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckerberg.jpg
27KB, 450x600px
>>35175800
I don't wanna post a picture of myself on 4chan, but just picture me as a 6'4 overweight fucker with a beer belly that wagecucks, barely goes out, and play a lot of videogames. Most of those girls I hang out with are coworkers. The only place where I meet people is work, because I don't go out to parties and I hate crowded places.
If I ever got to meet Elliot, I think I was going to be one of the first "popular" guys he would've killed because he bitched a lot about this in most of his videos and it's average -overweight- guys like me hanging out/banging pretty chicks.

>>35175904
No, I didn't read it man but I saw his videos. He looked like a chill guy and I would've personally invited him to my apartment to play vidya and talk just shit with girls, they somehow think I'm funny, smart, and "cute" I guess I'm just not nervous around girls at all, I know how to talk to them.
>>35175932
I was the same way a couple of years back, senpai but I just grew up tired of always being ignored and treated like shit, I stand up for myself and started making moves. I late years of highschool was when I started to get confidence around girls because I never had a problem with girls approaching me, matter of fact, every time I talk to a girl is because she talks to me first. I'll admit that possibly what's heavily helping me is that I'm a big motherfucker, 6'4 330 lbs, big belly, overweight as fuck. They just say I'm a "fun" person to be around.
>>
>>35176305
>I guess I'm just not nervous around girls at all, I know how to talk to them.

No, it's because you're tall and masculine. Has nothing to do with the way you talk.
If you were small and feminine you would not get laid so frequently.
>>
>>35175904

Not the one you commented, but:

>... and coupled with his lack of social skills, anti-social hobbies and behaviors, and inability to critically self-appraise (he's not very good looking, nor does he make up for it by being interesting), made him very bad at meeting prospective romantic partners.

He actually was good looking, very much so, even if not in a very masculine way. It's possible he just wanted to wipe away this fact off of his consciousness, as he had always had a problem with his shortness, fragile body and less masculine features. That is why he was unable to see, why he wasn't quite as desirable as he wanted to think he was, to the kind of women he desired himself. It was too painful for him to see the whole truth.

>Elliot had no idea that partying with girls to lower their inhibitions is a good strategy. At parties all he did was get into confrontations and get drunk very fast.

Elliot was never invited to single school or other youth parties. He only went to some gatherings with his family, and the one in July 2013 uninvited, where he tried to push people down from the ledge. And even if he had been invited, I'm not sure if anything had come out of it, as he was too autistic to bring through the needed party behaviours with the right animalistic screams and other noises, silly faces, hand gestures and body movements. All of those things are very important to be even accepted to attend a party, no matter how absurd it sounds.
>>
>>35176305
White dudes fuck women every time they leave the house it seems. Ultra easy mode living.

If you look like a north-western european, then it doesn't matter what defect you have, you will still be attractive.
>>
>>35176421
I don't get laid frequently, actually. Last time I had sex was around early this month 3 weeks ago. After that, I've just gotten my dick sucked, suck some tities and lick her ass holes. I don't like to push the girls, since I know I'm not as attractive, they know that every time I invite them to drink to my house is because I want to fuck.

>>35176696
I'm not white, actually, I wish I was. I'm Hispanic, and also I have a black friend who fucks any kind of women no matter her race more than I do, he's average too, but doesn't play vidya and is not a nerd like me, I guess he just know how to talk to women. Every week I see him hanging out with a different chick, again this guy is around 6'2, so I guess that Elliot problem's was being short, but still looked like a Chad. He was like the trial version of a Chad for girls
>>
>>35176905
Are you a white looking hispanic? There's no reason to lie - every "hispanic" on 4chan is just some white dude with a tan.
>>
>>35176930
I'm light skin, not a tanned white dude kek
>>
>>35176905
>He was like the trial version of a Chad for girls
He certainly would've killed you for saying something like that.
>>
>>35172400
He DID lift, so..........?
>>
>>35172597
This isn't true

I'm from california
I come from a rich family
I never had the courage to even make a move ;-;
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.