[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completely platonic sibling relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 62

File: 1473509546879.png (343KB, 777x968px) Image search: [Google]
1473509546879.png
343KB, 777x968px
Have you yet hugged your sister today? Go
>hug her
>headpat her
>tell her you love her
RIGHT NOW and post results in this very thread.
>>
Anti-404 bump torpedo.. Away!
>>
A life-giving bump for all the imouto huggers and fuckers, cousinfuggers, and father/mother-lovers out there.
>>
I wonder why the previous one got 404'd
>>
Last bump for the night. Hope this thread stays alive until morning. Where are you tripfriends? It's already night on this side of the planet
>>
Let there be BUMPS!

W-we are gonna see someone post, r-right?
>>
>>35167815
What's happened to previous thread?

Btw, anon with stepsisters here. I just had some talk with my beloved sis about her lil' sis. She's agreed to try to not spoil/pacify her again, in hope the little one would get the signal and become independent, or at least she'll leave us alone.

We want to do more tonight, but we have to stop for now since we don't want mom and little sis caught us.
>>
i would but i am the night
>>
I got a hug this morning. Actually, it was smack, but it was contact nonetheless.

>Getting ready to leave for work and drop my sister off at school
>Right as I get near the front door, I get told to stand still
>She started to readjust the hood on my jacket and made sure everything looked uniformed
>"What are you, our mom?"
>H: "Just making you look presentable, boi."
>She smacks my ass once she's done
>H: "See? That is with oomph."
>Smooth exit

Nothing else. Sorry.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170227-090519.png (706KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170227-090519.png
706KB, 1440x2560px
Lucy I'm starting to get worried about you again, are you doing okay?

HSG how's your sister's recovery coming along?

Anal Guy, when's the last time you heard from BDSM Imouto?

How the fuck is an imouto thread considered b material?
>>
Why was it deleted? I'm pretty sure we don't break any rules, right? You guys have been making these threads for ages too. Guess there's a salty janny.
>>
My mom dropped me off, dad and I kissed and made up, and my mom decided she was gonna stay after my dad left and he didn't mind, so it's just us alone, she's going around touching things, and told me she didn't like the color of my room
I told him I'm leaving for work later and he said he didn't mind if she stayed alone in the apartment. At least she thinks For Honor is cool
>>
>>35170353
What color is your room?
>>
>>35170074
It was your comments about menstrual cramps. We can't talk about girl problems here, it's not allowed. Boys only.
>>
>>35170375
Grey with little bits of red and blue. It's meant to be Patriots colors so of course she's gonna hate it
>>35170387
Really? There's been period talk before. That's dumb
>>
>>35170478
Seems like a pretty cool color scheme.
And no, not really, that'd be stupid. Females are people too, I think.
>>
>>35170528
Yea but she's all "wah wah my team hasn't accomplished anything in my lifetime and it doesn't look like they will" They're so shit huehuehue
>>
>>35169373
>your sister's a bigger man than you
That's gotta sting.
>>
Hey guys,

Things are going good in terms of recovery and school. Good in terms of maybe building a relationship with the flirty nurse. Not so good in terms of my sister's self control and stability.

I've been on two dates with the flirty nurse and she kissed me after the second one so it appears that it's going well.

My sister tried to undo my pants last night and got very upset when I stopped her after she had a hand inside of my underwear. I tried to explain to her why we can't be sexual without overwhelming her or being angry about it. I pretty much said that I'm 20 and she's 15, I'm like her father now and need to take care of her, and that there are consequences to us doing things that she doesn't see yet. She said she was "Good." this morning but I know that means she isn't. She was a lot more quiet while she got ready and while I took her to school. Hopefully this isn't something she'll dwell over for a long time and she'll calm down soon.
>>
>>35171107
You know if you hook up with the nurse, it's gonna make your sister cry, right?
>>
>>35171180
>cry
That's putting it mildly, don't you think?
>>
>>35170927
Good luck trying to rustle my tail feathers, I've been plucked clean a long time ago.
>>
>>35171291
It's time to give up your penetration card and give it to your sister.
>>
>>35170638
So your mom's a Nazi and your dad's a cop. I wonder what kind of kinky roleplaying they did/do.
>>
>>35171661
Come one don't make me think
She's not a Nazi, but every time she gets killed by samurai she does bring up bombs and says a lot of racist things
>>
File: fh_menu-nobushi_ncsa.jpg (298KB, 2123x1622px) Image search: [Google]
fh_menu-nobushi_ncsa.jpg
298KB, 2123x1622px
>>35171661
Man, now I'm imagining them doing the Nuremberg trials...
And she's telling pic related to "drop the stick and fight me"
>>
Greetings from gay-land. We kiss and we hang out. I don't really have exciting news to give except that I'm actually somewhat leading the way instead of the other way around. Also she helped me wax myself and I started crying.
>>
>>35172845
Glad you're alright. That sounds like good news, are you still nervous about your relationship with her?
Do you enjoy how smooth it is?
>>
>>35172922
I mean I don't want to make any big moves but it's kind of like she waits to see what I do and then goes with it. Like last night I kissed her first so she started kissing me more and then I started getting undressed and she followed. We didn't end up doing all that much but I noticed how she was doing what I did.
>>
>>35173009
Well that's good, at least now you know she's mostly willing to do whatever you want to do. That opens up a lot of possibilities for you to further your relationship.
If it's not too much of a bother, could you try to post at least every other day? It's reassuring to know that you're okay.
>>
Trap gf guy, anything going on in your life?
>>
>>35173101
Jesus, nigger. It's not like she's posting from the middle of a battlefield.
>>
>>35173101
You act like she is gonna get jumped by the mob. Let her post at her pace.
>>
>>35173832
>>35173884
What's wrong with wanting to know that someone you care about is alive and well? Do you never call your parents/grandparents to see if they're alright?
>>
>>35174061
No. I don't. She still isn't fighting for her life or anything like that everyday.
>>
>>35174083
Technically everyone is. There's an infinite number of ways to die, it's a miracle that any of us live on any given day.
>>
>>35174110
>There's an infinite number of ways to die
Existence was a mistake.
>>
>>35174168
That's what your mom said...desu
>>
>>35171107
>Things are going good in terms of recovery and school
Nice.
>My sister tried to undo my pants last night and got very upset when I stopped her
Well that escalated quickly, hope you can make up with her soon.
Though I gotta wonder what she thought was going to happen when she almost 'raped' you.
>>
rip osaka bumpu
>>
>tfw don't have any sisters to hug/headpat/etc.

Thanks for reminding me OP. All I have is an older brother that doesn't like me.
>>
>>35175038
You could be his imouto (male)
>>
>>35175070

I'm not gonna fall for that gay meme. Sorry.
>>
>>35174322
I'm not sure. It's fairly established between us that she wants to do something sexual with me now. I'm just trying to do my best so that she understands that it's just not going to happen but by explaining why. She's smart and will hopefully piece it together soon.
>>
>>35175165
What's her attitude towards you dating the nurse? How does she act when you're leaving or coming home from a date?
>>
>>35175165
Age and relation aside, why don't you want her? Is she not good enough for you?
>>
>>35175165
She's basically Laura, just replace dad with brother.
>>
>>35175266
>>35171107
>I'm like her father now
Kek
Watch out man if you're too dadlike she'll find you, you even have the little sister she wants
>>
>>35175553
I'm just saying if she gets a boyfriend, she'll still be pining for him, just like Laura.
>>
>>35175241
She acts like it's fine but it's obviously bothering her. She just acts kind of passive aggressive and sarcastic while I'm getting ready to go or when I come back. I'm fine with it, if she wants to be upset about it then there isn't much I can do.

>>35175246
It's more that I'm not good enough for her. I don't have the things she deserves and can't give her the life she can have. She's absolutely beautiful, so smart, so capable, she can do a lot more with herself than I have. I don't want to be the reason her life didn't turn out as good as it can.

>>35175553
Maybe the "like a father" thing wasn't the best way to word it. By that I meant that I'm an authority figure but also someone who only wants the best for her. I don't want that tiny chance that she feels obligated to do something cause her to do anything she doesn't want.
>>
File: 1485388329477.png (113KB, 470x296px) Image search: [Google]
1485388329477.png
113KB, 470x296px
>>35174168
indeed
Orginally existential
>>
>>35175785
>if she wants to be upset about it then there isn't much I can do.
You could stop dating the nurse and start dating the woman you know will never lie or cheat, that you know will only be content if she's in a relationship with you
>>
>>35175785
>It's more that I'm not good enough for her. I don't have the things she deserves and can't give her the life she can have
Let's say you do have all the things she deserves, would you date her? I'm asking because you didn't list 'I don't see her in that way' as a reason.'
>>
>>35175553
What if he's Laura's father from the future?
>>
>>35175785
>It's more that I'm not good enough for her. I don't have the things she deserves and can't give her the life she can have.

ignoring the incest thing or her age, i feel like this isn't a very good reason to turn someone down. why do you get to decide what someone else wants out of life? why does the same logic not apply to the nurse?
>>
>>35175971
And his sister is actually Laura's mother, which is why she gets so pissed at her for trying to steal her man
>>
>>35176119
Holy shit. Why does this make so much sense?
>>
>>35175785
Quit making your sister jealous. She has enough shit to deal with. Go date someone that doesn't work at the hospital if you have to...
>>
>>35175928
That woman is 15 and has too much ahead of her for me to give in.

>>35175967
In the impossible hypothetical situation that I suddenly have the means to give her more than a cramped apartment and no future, and it would only make her happy and make her life better, then maybe. But she's still too young for me to even consider the possibility of trying anything.

>>35176101
Because I'm trying to give her the best life she can have. I want her to have everything. Not some guy who basically left her behind with our neglecting alcoholic mother. She can do so much more with herself than I can give her. I would basically be tying her down.

>>35176163
She likes the nurse. It's not who it is, it's that I'm dating anyone in general.
>>
>>35176205
Every time, your argument is "she deserves better than me," but you're being a selfish chicken for not being willing to give her what she actually wants in life
>>
>>35176205
You're just selling yourself incredibly short. How you can't see this, I don't know.
>>
>>35176205
>Because I'm trying to give her the best life she can have. I want her to have everything. Not some guy who basically left her behind with our neglecting alcoholic mother. She can do so much more with herself than I can give her. I would basically be tying her down.

but if that's true, then isn't it also true for other girls? you seem like a really good guy, honestly, and you're doing a really good job of looking after your sister. no one i know has done anything as selfless as what you've done for her. even the girls here were saying what an amazing guy you are.

i'm not trying to convince you to do things with her and there's some pretty obvious reasons why you would want to turn her down. i just think you're focusing on one's that aren't important.
>>
"Get out of my room you fucking weirdo"
>>
>>35176736
You're on your way!!
>>
>>35176736
Did you remember to tell her you love her?
>>
>>35175785
>It's more that I'm not good enough for her.
I know you're free to make your own decisions as far as who you date, but I have to voice some concern with your reasoning. Whenever you list why you won't date your sister, your reasons are always so self deprecating. You've done some pretty incredible things as far as caring for her. You go so far to give her the world, but you always devalue what you've done. You want to give her a lot of things you can't afford, but don't see the value in what you have already given her. She was abused for years by people that were suppose to love, and rather than seek some kind of escapism in some material good, she found comfort in being with you. You mean a lot more to her than you think and what she values in life might be different from what you think is valuable. She probably values someone who cares deeply about her more than someone who can provide expensive things. You mentioned before that you initially caught that nurse's eye by being such a good caregiver and showing deep concern for your sister. You have to realize, your sister has been seeing those qualities in you everyday for a while now. Her reasons for feeling attracted to you might be more based than you are giving her credit for.
>>
>>35176205
>In the impossible hypothetical situation that I suddenly have the means to give her more than a cramped apartment and no future, and it would only make her happy and make her life better, then maybe.
Have you thought about ways you could possiblely make this happen and get more gainful employment? Not just for her, but you also seem dissatisfied with your current lifestyle.
>>
>>35176885
>that feel when you'll never be able to express yourself so eloquently
Pretty much said what I was thinking.
>>
Page 9 sister bump
>>
>>35176205
you should tell your sister to wait till after college for her to think about brother fucking and that she should find a cute boy to hang out with
>>
>>35178173
>till after college
>implying college isn't full of sluts and whores
>>
Yo, HSG. I'm probably a way shittier person than you, and I have jack shit to offer my sister besides love. But like, I dunno, we're working out so far. If you genuinely don't want to pursue a relationship with your sister, that's totally fine. Just do it for the right reasons and shit.

Also I was bamboozled into going out for a late lunch with H, that was weird. I won't say much because it'll just egg the harem people on.
>>
>>35178312
His sister needs to have a life before she should go after brother love, maybe she doesn't actually want brocock and meets a nice boy at college
>>
>>35178530
>maybe she doesn't actually want brocock
>My sister tried to undo my pants last night and got very upset when I stopped her after she had a hand inside of my underwear
You give terrible advice.
>>
>>35178554
She is 15 that is still a confused youth she may be misplacing love for lust considering it sounds like she lived in a loveless home
>>
>>35171107
>My sister tried to undo my pants last night and got very upset when I stopped her after she had a hand inside of my underwear.
Is her name Laura?
>>
>>35178747
I'm sure she wasn't born yesterday, and it's not like she doesn't know what she wants. I doubt you were a complete idiot at 15.
>>
>>35178820
Not him but as an 18 year old on /r9k/ and this isn't my first year on 4chan, what do you think are the odds of me not being a complete idiot
>>
>>35178820
It isn't about intelligence it is about experiencing the world outside of the love from her brother
>>
>>35178877
>this isn't my first year
Which one?
Also nobody can guess remotely accurately just based on your age, or even the fact that you're on /r9k/
>>
>>35178877
>18 year old on /r9k/
Kid you have so much to live for you can escape being a robot
>>
>>35178921
And if she doesn't want to?
>>
>>35178317
How'd you get hoodwinked?
Walked in the door and forgot my mom was here, apparently tonight's pizza and basketball, they just decided by themselves.
>>35175553
Still no dad/incest fetish
>>35175618
I hate that you're probably right
>>35175971
>>35176119
My parents are the same age
>>35176205
Let me just start by saying I'm not telling you to do anything with your sister, but you're a great guy and not having a lot doesn't change that, any girl would be lucky to have you and if all she cares about is money than she's not good enough for you. And hey, if your sister likes the nurse, you like the nurse, and the nurse likes you, that all works out since nurses make good money
>>35178791
I almost said "jokes on you I tried to put his hand in my pants" but then I realized I tried both multiple times reee
>>
>>35179002
Then they should try a relationship after she realizes her options, but not immediately dismiss other guys or girls while in college
>>
>>35179018
Ah, but what about the nurse?
>>
>>35179030
What about her, that isn't the sister's business outside of medical
>>
>>35179030
>they should try a relationship
>>
>>35179089
>>35179111
Oh shit, I meant he's already in a relationship with the nurse.
>>
>>35179197
Well she is 15, I doubt he will be still fucking the nurse in 3+ years
>>
Bump, it seems like everyone just died mid conversation
>>
>>35179006
Essentially she stole my lunch break away from me by talking about dumb shit, then she took advantage of my hunger by suggesting we go get burritos and nachos.

She wasn't all over my dick or anything, she actually apologized for being overbearing. Says she likes being social at work and she doesn't really click with anyone else.
>>
>>35180077
Outside of her liking you and being all flirty, do you mind her company?

Completely unrelated, the Chiefs are struggling to keep Eric Berry, I hope he comes here
>>
>>35180188
Not really, as long as she's not denying me my lunch. She's easy to talk to, and seems like someone who would be good to share problems with, if only my problems were shareable with the general populace.
>>
>>35180345
Well it's still cool to have a friend if anything
I know venting here isn't the same as talking to a person in front of you
>>
Page 8 original bump
>>
Saving the thread from dying bump!
>>
Mom left, we ate, watched a little basketball, they started playing Xbox while I just sat and watched, admittedly they were kinda cute acting like little kids with crushes. On the other hand watching kinda bothered me, but regardless I'm glad they're happy
>>
>>35182670
>this is HSG's sister right now
>>
>>35182870
Like, feelings wise? I guess, except I wouldn't be sacred of me, his sister kind of scares me, it doesn't help she's a lot bigger than me
>>
Hey everyone, it's me again.

So, after I got back to my dorm from classes - around 4 PM, so I knew my brother would be out of school by then - I walked nearby to a (relatively) private location and called my brother about what we did on Saturday/Sunday night.

Like some of you suggested, I asked him how he felt about it, if he liked it, would he want to do it again. I told that he could be honest to me, that if he didn't like it, if he didn't want me to do that sort of stuff with him again, to tell me so, and I would stop everything.

I... Like I've said from the beginning, my brother is very much the type of person who has trouble saying "no" to people. Even though I implored him to be honest with me, I still can't be sure, and I'm tearing myself apart on the inside worried that he might have just said "yes" to please me, his older sister.

Essentially, he told me that he enjoyed it a lot, that he was happy I felt that way about him, and that he would want to do stuff like that again. I got really excited, and I asked him if I could come over again this weekend; my parents will be home this weekend, and he has some things to do with his friends on Saturday, but he said that other than that, he'd love to hang out with me more.

So, that as it stands, where do I go from here? As far as he's willing to tell me, he enjoys what we did together, or what I did to him, rather. He's apparently willing to at least be around me, and to invite me back home, and to spend time with me. Of course, there's the issue of the fact that we won't have the house to ourselves this weekend, so I need to think of some way for the two of us to get privacy to do... Whatever it might be.

Any advice?
>>
>>35183112
A lot bigger? I thought the college girl was the dwarf.
>>
>>35183192
Sit in his lap and teach him how to finger you.
I don't know how you'd get some time alone, though. Maybe watch a movie in one of your rooms with the door locked and the volume up.
>>
>>35183250
Yea she's shorter than me but I'm still short, HSG's sister is 5'9 125+lbs and I'm 5'3" 107lbs as of yesterday
I know I'm small don't make fun of me
>>
>>35183357
>I know I'm small don't make fun of me
But that's adorable.

>>35183192
Well now that you know he liked it/likes you. Maybe you can try being more bold, try doing other stuff in his or your room, just remember to be quiet and lock the door.
>>
>tfw little sister has brother issues so bad that she transitioned into FtM
>mom told me she always talks about me and misses me when I'm not home despite her being afraid to talk to me and us not communicating much at all
Am I sick in the head if I enjoy this?
>>
>>35183192
Lock all the doors. Or just do it in the bathroom or something. Unless people are gonna yell at you for wanting some privacy.
>>
>>35183431
>Am I sick in the head if I enjoy this?
Yes, you fucking monster.
Now go where she is, hug her, kiss her on the forehead. and tell her you love her.
>>
>>35183403
F i g h t m e
i t
g g
h i
t f

m e
e t h g I f e m
>>
>>35183781
Somebody doesn't know formatting
>>
>>35183838
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOX, I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO IT FUCK MOBILE
>>
>>35183906
Mobile won't affect it, you just didn't format it properly
>>
>>35183345
>>35183403
>>35183438

I mean, maybe. Our parents have always been the type to respect privacy if we ask for it or if we close our doors or stuff; they almost always knock before coming in.

I'll see if we can "watch a movie" or "play video games" in his room or mine then, yeah, that seems like it'd be a good idea.

I'm not sure what I should try next, though. I want to try moving further than what I did to him the other night, obviously - though that was *really* nice in its own way, like, super, duper, amazing, nice, oh my god I kissed my little brother, I *did* things with him, oh my *god*

Okay, sorry. I've been like that all day, where I just kind of gush and blush and just get so giddy and happy over all of this.

Anyways, yeah. I figure the natural progression would probably be like... Using my mouth? Or maybe having him do stuff to me, if he's comfortable with that. I doubt he's ready for full penetrative sex already, and I don't know if I am, either. I mean, obviously, that's one of the end goals, but, I only just masturbated him two nights ago.

I guess we'll see, though.
>>
>>35183983
Oh I just needed something else to blame
Oh well, guess I just looked like and idiot for no reason
On a better note, my dad thanked me for a nice day which is nice
>>
>>35183192
If you want want to determine if your brother's feelings are genuine, try giving him some opportunities to take the lead when you two are together. When you two are alone together, see if he'll try to initiate kissing or physical contact on his own.This doesn't mean you should be completely could and distant and let him start everything, but once in a while put the ball in his court. You can also try turning a conversation sexual to give him a bit of a nudge and see if he takes hint from there. Try to him if he had any feelings for you prior to last weekend too.

You should also keep in mind that you still need to tell him how you feel. Being able to get physical with your brother is good, but you still need to let him know how you feel about him and what you want out of this relationship. He may really want to take this relationship in the same direction you do, or he just may want add sex to your current sibling relationship. Determine what each of you want and move forward from there.

In any case, good job making this far.
>>
>>35184131
I'd say do what you did before with the outfits, pressing your body against him and sleeping together. Maybe watch a movie with some lewd scenes in it together. If you notice him popping a boner, offer to help with it again. Or if you catch him staring at you boobs, offer to show him or tell him that he can touch them. You might want to consider buying some condoms too before you head over there. We already have one Onee-san pregnant by mistake, let's try to avoid another, until you're ready for it of course. Also lock your door, even when you think no one is going to show up for a while. College Girl taught us that.
>>
>>35184131
Give him a blow job. You'll both love it
>>
>>35184788
Shit you've been taking notes. What else have our tripfriends taught us?
>>
>>35184942
Stick it in her pooper. Also helps avoid pregnancy
>>
>>35184942
Never go ass to pussy
If you lock your self in a cage all day you PROBABLY won't die in a house fire, but your odds certainly do increase
Gunpla <= sex
If you try to drain 2 weeks worth of semen of your Onii-chan he WILL fall into a sex comma
Trying to bang your dad probably won't work out, but strait shota is A-OK.
Smol is best size.
>>
>>35185186
>Smol is best size
>Laura and College girl will never understand this.
>>
>>35174996

Wellllll he did knock his sister up

Probably going through a shit ton of stress right now
>>
>>35185333
At least he can say he impregnated his sister. How many people can say that?
>>
>>35184942
Much more about the effectiveness of plan B and the early pregnancies than frankly I'd like to know.
Braddy is a pretty good clutch quarterback
Despite what common sense and all logic would suggest, Brendan can, in fact, slay puss.
Wind is effective against smol girls
Protective Oniichan is the Kenshiro of these threads
C > B = AA > A > D > F+ > E
Polls are bullshit
Fuck Brady
>>
>>35184942
Deer Guy > HSG > College Girl's brother
>>
>>35186170
>Deer Guy
I don't think I've seen him post recently
>>
>>35186204
I post a lot in every thread, but apparently Laura's the only one that can tell it's me at least some of the time
>>
>>35169308
Anon with stepsisters again here.

I took a day off today, and just finished lunch with my sister.

We're taking it slowly now. I thought today was the day we were going to have sex since we're alone in home, but we're just sitting in couch in each others arms while talking about our future.
My sis said she's still confused and scared. She keep saying "why me?", "you could've find someone better", "am I really worth fighting over?"
I reassure her that my feelings are genuine, and I couldn't bemore happier than to have her in my life. It seems haven't get over her low-esteem problems. Being a girl and for 20 years no one ever hitting you really hit her self-esteem hard.
>>
>tfw there are people on this planet cuddling with, sleeping with, getting their dicks sucked by and impregnating their big sisters RIGHT NOW

And by that I mean Em is the best and I love her. Also she's weirdly okay with me hanging out with H.
>>
>>35186288
Don't rush into sex, you might ruin it.

>lunch
Where are you?
>>
>>35184131
I'd say you should wait until you two are alone for the weekend, otherwise you guys are gonna get caught
>>
>>35186288
Was she nervous at all being on her first official date, or did she act like she normally does when you are together? Have you done anything beyond kissing yet?
>>
>>351851
>Gunpla <= sex
Kek
>Trying to bang your dad probably won't work out
Hey we're only 0-1, and in retrospect I could've had a better shot if I approached it differently and my mother never got involved
>Smol is best size.
Let's meet it the middle, being small is fun for everyone but the small person
>>35186050
>Much more about the effectiveness of plan B and the early pregnancies than frankly I'd like to know.
Hey it's useful information
>Braddy is a pretty good clutch quarterback
I'll say it again, you all doubted him but I was calm and sure he'd bring if back. He's not "pretty good", he's the best in the league right now, followed by Rodgers, then Romo
>Wind is effective against smol girls
I thought people knew this
>C > B = AA > A > D > F+ > E
I learned this too, but I'm not sure everyone was a serious so
Polls are bullshit
>Fuck Brady
It's okay, he'll retire, Garapallo will take over, and things will fall into place until Belichik dies
>>35186253
You mean most of the time, go to bed
>>
>>35186376
>Where are you?
Asia

>>35186469
She's more visibly cheerful than usual that I can tell. Aside from kissing, we've been groping and nuzzling with each other today.

Yeah, I won't rush her. She seems more fragile today...
>>
>>35186665
You were so close to getting quads for the first time
The poll reflects exactly what I said, you should listen to me more
And you're not my mom
>>
>>35186781
>Literally off by one
I'll come over there and beat the shit out you like I was your mom, calm that fucking lip boy
>>
File: clip+(2016-09-16+at+12.52.18).png (165KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-09-16+at+12.52.18).png
165KB, 640x596px
>>35167815
my sister is lame and i dont like her
>>
>>35186830
Joke's on you, I'll enjoy it
>>
Did some fairly physical fighting with older sister- I have a few, certainly not a fan of all
>>
>>35186915
Will you if I shove my foot up your ass?
>>
>>35186986
Actually on second thought, that does sound like something my mom might say.
Sorry mother.
>>
>>35187029
Okay then, go to bed fucker
>>
I miss my wife
>>
File: 22efa6bdbf14cdc236c4f47f9762fbbb.jpg (455KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
22efa6bdbf14cdc236c4f47f9762fbbb.jpg
455KB, 1500x1061px
>>35180345
i wanted to point out a problem with your posts

why do you let people dictate anything regarding H?
stop mentioning her to both us and to Em.
as an example you say im going to (insert place here) and the following takes place.

arcanine - durr you should invite H lol!
you - ill ask Em.

why? your sister seems nice and would like to most likely invite her. so your retarded ass enjoys throwing wrenches into your plans? or are you partially retarded?
>>
>>35188099
>stop mentioning her to both us and to Em
>why do you let people dictate anything
no u
some people care about pat outside of his relationship with em
>>
>>35188171
>some people care about pat outside of his relationship with em

fuck off you orbiter cunt. get real and stop playing the sympathy game.
>>
>>35188099
If I was letting you guys dictate anything regarding H, I would've fucked her sideways by now.

I dunno, I mention her because someone said they wanna hear about her. The same reason I talk about anything in these threads. And I mention her to Em occasionally because I have no reason not to. I know I play up my annoyance with her sometimes, but in the end she's mostly harmless and hasn't ruined any plans that I can remember.

Also I'm going to sleep, goodnight.
>>
>>35188532
>I would've fucked her sideways by now
It's not too late
>>
>>35166226
>later same day with 17yo step sis
>we're doing theme park shit
>anon i'm sorry i got you in trouble with bitch
>yeah you better be (actually didn't care she hated me from start)
>i'l make it up to you
>haha sure
>done nearly everything in park
>give up and head to hotel
>she disappears in lobby
>sit on bed with laptop
>she comes back with ice cream pops
>here's making it up to you anon
>we watch youtube/pirated videos for about 2 hrs
>anon i'm soooo bored
>ask her if she wants to make out or fap
>insta red face on her
>uhhh hahahah (her being nervous)
>fine whatever i'll just watch porn on my laptop
>you're joking anon
>nope opened redtube and whatever video was on front page
>she buries her face in pillows for 10 mins
>still peeks out and watches video with me
>anal scene
>anon wtf do you like anal
>say yeah it's not that bad
>but it's in the butt
>well you clean the butt
>have you ever done it
>yes with exgf (who she met)
>start making out again
>slowly put hand in her shorts again
>rainforest
>slowly massage her
>she whimpers and hides face away
>minutes pass and she's basically climaxed
>hand about to fall off
>ask her if she's okay
>omg anon i need a minute
>breathes hard
>ok my turn, pull my pants off
>she just stares at me red in face again
>anon i don't know how
>show her how
>she manages to nearly rip skin off first try
>tell her spit+more gentle
>feels good but not enough
>ask if she wants to taste cum
>red face again.... uh i guess
>hold her mouth open over it while i finish myself
>first one goes into her throat
>she retracts and gets some on face, shirt
>goes to shower and clean up
>I pass out in bed no pants on
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 334x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 334x367px
>>35188757
Seems like your lil sis wants the the Onii-D
Keep posting sir, I'm interested.
>>
Don't let this thread die overnight again you fucks
>>
>>35189441
straya cunts are on notice for letting the last few threads die!
>>
>>35171107
Do you guys actually believe this shit or is it a willful suspense of disbelief?
>>
Anti-archival bump released! Ain't no imouto thread's gonna die today
>>
>>35183192
I missed a few of the recent threads, what happened?
>>
>>35189949
so if i went to see a movie and you were also there.

would you halfway through standup and say

HEY! you fucks realize this isn't real right?!
why the fuck would you pay to watch this if it isn't real!?
>>
>>35190428
If memory serves me right, Little Bro Lover made her move on her outoto by giving him a handjob last Saturday/Sunday. Things were a little awkward the next day since she wasn't sure if he liked it or not until she asked him in her recent post.
>>
>>35174996
>>35185333
>>35185353
I'm stuck at home. Telling my parents did not go well. They took her to a doctor to make sure and she is definitely pregnant. They told her to get an abortion and for me and my sister to live apart. She said no and disappeared over night.

She said she needs to spend time away from everyone. I know where she is though. One of her friends in Osaka said she is staying with her.
>>
>dragging your own families into your perversion to satisfy it
This is why I despise robots
>>
>>35190913
What if it's consensual
>>
Bump again
Original
>>
>>35190856
Let's stop for a moment and realize that you're still alive, that's a really big feat.

Okay, now.. what's next?
I mean.. will you run away too, will you explain them things just like Pat did with her big sis or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 734x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 734x660px
>>35190856
Holy shit, Osaka. Thought you were murdered by your parents or something after going dark. Could you tell us what happened from when you confessed to your parents? Did they go full ballistic on you? There's no telling if they would report you to the authorities or something after doing that to your sister
>>
>>35192437
Incest is legal in Japan
>>
With Osaka being alive, it makes me wonder how everyone else would handle being found out by their parents
>>
I tried conveying my feelings to my cousin today, but she rejected me.

She said she didn't hate me, and still loves me as her cousin, then tell me to find another girl since it'd be awkward for cousins to be lovers.
After that she continues to behave like usual, though I can feel her glancing at me more often. At least she didn't hate me. She's gonna live here with me for few more years.
>>
>>35193017
There's still a chance for you. Spend more time with her, if she sees how happy she can be while spending time with you, and she knows you're in love with her, she might be willing to give it a try.
>>
>>35193152
Thank you anon. Yeah I was planning to do that too.

But is it alright for me to try again? Though I kinda feel strange why'd she bring the "it's awkward for cousins to be lovers" stuff and telling me it's better to find another girl instead.
Could it be possible she was just being kind with her rejection?
>>
>>35193239
Only she knows.
She could want to marry you, but is too afraid of what society would say because you're related, or she could think it's really weird that you'd see her that way, and was using being related as an excuse to not return your feelings.
You've still got a few years left of her living with you, so don't try to rush things. Cuddling while watching movies seems to have worked well with most of the people here that have tried it.
>>
>>35193239
One thing that comes to mind is that she probably thought of having a relationship with her cousin but immediately shoots it down, since it's a social taboo. Then again, I'm probably just projecting or something.

Anyway, there's no such thing as impossible in the way of pure love between cousins or so the saying goes. Don't give up on telling her you love her everyday. Hope you achieve your happiness with your cousin, anon.
>>
>>35193327
>>35193328
Thank you! I don't wanna seem desperate to her, but I think I'll remind her as often as possible that my feelings are unchanged and honest.

Well, We just watched TV together earlier, and she doesn't seem to mind that I keep holding her hand the whole time. No hugging yet though.
>>
Ruri >>>> Kirino
Kirino is trash garbage
>>
>>35193017
For now just return to your regular routine. Try not to let it effect your day to day interactions. By letting her know how you feel, she may start to see you in a different light and consider if you really might be a good partner. Since she already knows how you feel about her, if she changes her mind about you, letting you know would be easier for her. Also, don't deny how you feel about her if she asks.

What kind of living situation do you have? Is it just you and her, or are you both living in your parents house?
>>
>>35193567
We both live in my parents house. She's an orphan and came here 5 years ago for her college. She just recently resigned from her job and a NEET for 4now3 months though.
She doesn't really have anyone else in her hometown, so my parents don't mind she living here.
>>
>>35190856
The time has come to plan your escape. As soon as she's ready to see you, go get her and run as far as you can and go start your new family. >>35185186
>sex comma
I had to wake him up when his alarm was going off yesterday. I'm still walking funny this morning.
>>
Midnight bump. Hope this thread's still up by morning.

Where are my incestbros/imouto protectors/otouto lovers at?
>>
>>35190856
I knew you were gonna bake it bra. Didn't you say your sister's in college? How's that going? Also, I don't think you mentioned, but are you living by yourself?
>>
Midnight bump again, just to be safe. The time in between posts are getting awfully long, eh?
>>
>>35194810
Nigga stop bumping so much. It's noon in burgerland, the thread's not dying anytime in the next 12 hours at least
>>
File: Cowgirl_Live_MAGA.jpg (161KB, 584x872px) Image search: [Google]
Cowgirl_Live_MAGA.jpg
161KB, 584x872px
>>35194855
Trips are asleep! Post furries!
>>
>>35194986
No one's asleep anal guy, no furries
Also, do you edit the MAGA hats on yourself? Or do you find them like that?
>>
My brother sits through a class on race twice a week. He said that today a guy leaned over to him and said "Yo, I fuckin' hate everyone but asians. Your girls are hot." Nice confidence boost I guess.

Also we're hanging out tonight and I think I might let him try anal. Any tips for it not feeling like he's fucking me with a meat tenderizer?
>>
File: 1285585016687.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1285585016687.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>35195125
>a class on race
>>
File: 1485830796497.png (22KB, 184x247px) Image search: [Google]
1485830796497.png
22KB, 184x247px
>>35167815
tfw only child. sad times my friends.
>>
>>35195125
>My brother sits through a class on race twice a week
y tho
Poop and shower beforehand, clean your hole extra good. Use lots of lube, and let him finish inside as much as he wants.
>>
>>35195059
Found that one on voat months ago. I'm too stupid to to Photoshop
>>
>>35195138
It's apparently a really easy class and he can use it to fill a requirement for his major. He said it's always only like 5 people talking and 20 people sitting silently waiting to leave.

>>35195156
But like how to make it not hurt as much because I can deal with pain, it's even kinda hot but this is like jamming a red hot rod up there. It's awful.
>>
I don't have a little sister, and my brother is in another province. I've a little cousin, though. Hung out with her and her brother /my other little cousin a couple days ago.

>we're chilling in my room
>she's looking at my 3ds games and Amiibo
>pull her on my bed and give her a big bear hug
>let her go to do her thing
>when she goes to go home, give her another huge and a ruffle her hair
>>
>>35195265
>I can deal with pain, it's even kinda hot
Finally, someone agrees with me.
I guess don't go for penetration right away, spend your next few sessions with him fingering your butt a bit, and after a week or so he should be able to get in there with relative ease.
Never forget the lube though
>>
>>35195187
I'll give you some shopped dolans when I get back home.
>>
>>35195369
I haven't told him but I'm kinda starting to embody this whole submissive thing in bed and I think that being able to do anal would be fit it. It's really hot letting him have control but it's also really relieving because I force myself to have a really strong and aggressive personality in every day life. So being able to just let him take control is so nice. Sometimes I get tired of being sassy and angry and letting him do what he wants helps.
>>
File: smug.png (57KB, 255x246px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
57KB, 255x246px
>>35195599
Thanks dude, appreciate it

Desu
>>
Don't let the goddamn thread die in the middle of the day. I want to hit 500.
>>
Lauriola lauriola hope I kill you in rainbow siege today.
>>
>>35197245
You won't, but you can try
>>
shell call child services on me if I do and get me sent to jail and break our family apart she told me when i was 13 and she was 9 cant do that op u should cherish ur little sister and get a little cat or dog and play pretend for ur future bigger little sister and girlfriend or c ounselor
>>
>>35195777
>pour my heart out about where I want to take my relationship
>accidentally spill my spaghetti and reveal and insecurity about my personality in the process
>everyone just pretends it didn't happen because it was actually pretty bad

Kill me please
>>
>>35197245
The chances of you even getting matched against her are really slim, and I'm pretty sure she can tank a whole team with relative ease

>>35197404
That picture's really cute

>>35197430
wut

>>35197478
There's nothing wrong with what you said and nobody's ignoring you, it's just a slow day
>>
>>35195777
>It's really hot letting him have control but it's also really relieving because I force myself to have a really strong and aggressive personality in every day life. So being able to just let him take control is so nice. Sometimes I get tired of being sassy and angry and letting him do what he wants helps
So it's true what they say.
Or maybe it's because you're so small.
>>
>>35195777
>I'm kinda starting to embody this whole submissive thing in bed
> It's really hot letting him have control
Hope your brother knows how goddamm lucky he is.
>>
File: punxsutawney-phil-facts.jpg (49KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
punxsutawney-phil-facts.jpg
49KB, 780x440px
>>35197478
I'm not ignoring you at all. But I'm not sure what you expect as a response, either. We're all flawed individuals.
>>
I'm back and I'm pissed.

Started to have some issue with my right eye over the weekend. Even went as far as to actually lose some vision in it for a while, hasn't been 100% since.
So that quickly soured what would have otherwise been our good plans for the weekend.

L's been worried sick about the whole thing, which just makes me feel like absolute shit.
She damn near lost it when she saw me with some beginner braille books after I came back from the optometrist on Monday. I told her I bought them 'just in case', but she was still really upset by it.
>>
>>35198116
What did your optometrist say?
Is it only your right eye?
>>
>>35198116
It's just an eye, you've got another one in case it breaks. Don't stress out about it, you'll end up making L even more stressed
>>
>>35198116
Is it not too much masturbation, but too much incest that causes blindness?
>>
>>35192555
Kek, is that (you)?
>>
>>35198268
Just the right, and hopefully it stays that way.
Says that there's an issue with tearing on my retina. Best case scenario it doesn't get detached and I can get it fixed up. Worst case it detaches and I go blind in one eye. I'm suppose to go in first thing tomorrow to see an ophthalmologist, so we'll see how that goes.

>>35198273
That's kind of the way I see things, but that doesn't mean I'm alright with losing sight in one eye. I've been trying to reassure L, but I guess I'd be just like her if our roles were reversed.
As shitty as the whole thing is, it's nice to have someone worry so much about you.

>>35198280
Not blind yet. Besides we haven't done much since the weekend. L's just been super clingy, worked up, and anxious about my health.
>>
File: 12789246.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
12789246.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>35198651
How the fuck did you manage to break your eye?
>>
>>35198651
>That's kind of the way I see things
>see
You sisterfucker
>>
>>35198681
I've always seen shit like the floaters before, just never that bad. I frankly have no idea if I did something or if it was just my body crapping out on me.

>>35198729
I see what I did there. I'll have to keep an eye out for those.
I'll stop now.
And its technically half-sister fucker. We have different fathers.[/spoilers]
>>
File: 701201579.jpg (93KB, 808x1024px) Image search: [Google]
701201579.jpg
93KB, 808x1024px
>>35199017
You should also probably buy an eyepatch, just in case
>>
>>35199017
You can be Big Boss now.

In all seriousness, I do hope you recover well from this. I'd hate see someone from these threads get screwed over like that.
>>
>>35199136
>see
I see what you did there
>>
>>35199067
I got one from the optometrist. He said I shouldn't really need it, just that I should avoid doing things like rubbing my eyes.

>>35199136
I need to get more chiseled first.Gym day every day.
Thanks for that though. It's shit, but it could always be worse.
>>
>>35199017
I don't know how dangerous it is, an uncle of mine had some problem with his retina (it was detaching, too), but after a couple of surgeries he's fine now. Thanks, mexican healthcare.

Forget about the last thing, I just remembered how some mexican surgeon removed a child's eye because it was fucked, but he removed the wrong one.
>>
File: 1455847768666.jpg (10KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
1455847768666.jpg
10KB, 236x188px
>>35199481
>but he removed the wrong one
>>
>>35197571
I literally just aced a team this morning in a 5v2 so I don't give a damn about her tanking.
>>35197404
Hehe. I am a God with smoke, so bitch I'll gas you like a Jew.
>>
>>35199481
>After a couple of surgeries.
>A couple of.
>More than one.
Fuck.

Jesus, I don't need to hear and stories about some poor bastard going through a botched eye surgery.
I don't gag or cringe from most gore shit, but anything that has to do with eyes I'm pretty squeamish towards.
>>
>>35199620
You ever played Dead Space 2?
>>
>>35197571
>>35197921
Now I just feel like I was attention whoring. Sorry for being an embarrassing mess today. I'll be back to normal soon.

>>35197712
What do they say?
I'm only kinda little, but yeah it's part of it.
>>
>>35199737
>kinda little
>five foot nothing and half my weight
>>
>>35199661
I've only played the first one.
I know you're talking about that fucking needle in the eye scene, and it's uncomfortable as hell to watch.
>>
File: V9hTKEq.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
V9hTKEq.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
>go find little sister (shes 4)

>go hug her and tell her i love her

>she says "i love you too"

>go back to my room cry and post this
>>
>>35199942
Keep her safe, hug her every day
>>
File: 2065780949214.jpg (3KB, 58x57px) Image search: [Google]
2065780949214.jpg
3KB, 58x57px
>>35199942
How long have you been on this board?
>>
>>35199771
I swear I'm 5'0.5". Probably not but I like to pretend that I'm not 5'0" dead
tfw I was actually measured as 4'11" at the doctor's office
please just kill me
>>
>>35200000
You motherfucker
At least you're contributing this time
>>
>>35200000
I have been on 4chan since 2012. I mostly go on >>>/pol/ and >>>/biz/ but i come here once a while when I'm bored
>>
>>35200020
You have a problem with people using images on an imageboard?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>35200018
>I was actually measured as 4'11" at the doctor's office
>tfw you will never have legal submissive loli sister.
This is the worst timeline.
>>
>>35200018
It's okay dwarf girl, your brother will always love you.
>>
>>35200018
Jesus, well there's your Asian half
>>
>>35200093
No, just one in particular
>>
>>35200116
I can't really help you with that one. I'm reserved for someone else as of right now.

>>35200118
I'm not a dwarf, I swear their measurement tape thing was started too low to the ground.

Yeah he's stuck with me.

>>35200120
Yeah and my brother got to have the height genes from our mom. Thanks dad.
>>
File: 1453535704141.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1453535704141.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>35199737
I don't feel your whoring. Just...Not sure how you'd like me to respond. A virtual hug, I suppose
>>
>>35200129
Just one in particular what?
>>
>>35200217
Exactly. Thanks for understanding.
>>
>>35200200
How much of a big guy is your brother?
>>
>>35200214
I see. I'm not feeling very well so I'm kinda off. Getting a little more sappy and upset about little things than I usually do. Sadness instead of anger.

>>35200243
Obviously he's pretty big for me but he's a decent size in general. And he lifts weights a lot so he's really strong.
>>
>>35200413
You said you started birth control, right? It might be affecting your emotions, like Emma was worried about.
>>
>>35200752
I did, yes but I'm doing that whole whiny hormone thing before I start bleeding.
>>
>>35195125
>>35195265
The key to anal is relaxing your ass. When you tense up, your butthole closes and it makes it harder to put anything inside. Take your time and go slow. If its starts to hurt stop and try to relax and ease it in. You may even want to try being on top and trying to slide it in your self or practicing with a finger or toy beforehand.

Try to go to the bathroom at least 30 minutes to an hour before you try it.

As far as lube, there is a saying for people trying this for the first time: "Too much is enough." Try to focus on just getting it in for your first time and not actually feeling pleasure. If you get it in and feel comfortable with him moving, but you can't feel anything, you can always wipe away some lube later. Also, don't try to use any substitutes for actual lube like lotion or spit. Go to the store and shell out for the Astroglide.
>>
File: napoleon.png (371KB, 620x824px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.png
371KB, 620x824px
>>35200835
I'll disagree on one part: oil based lubes are far superior to water based. Astro glide isn't bad, but there are much better oil based lubes out there. The only downside to oil based lubes is they will destroy silicone toys. But for sex, you won't contend with them drying out during the act
>>
There's like an actual sandstorm going on outside and it's crazy.

>>35200835
>>35200930
I should probably just spend some time on google for this.
>>
>>35200966
An actual sandstorm? really? Do you live in the desert?
Also
How did your brother react when you told him he could fill you up anytime he wants now, without worrying?
>>
>>35201257
I live in a place where sandstorms happen.

He already knew I was getting birth control. He didn't want me to at first and was all "I'll wear condoms" which I wasn't feeling. I'm not to the "safe zone" yet I gotta give it a while until it's truly safe.
>>
>>35201580
College where sand storms happen? Sounds like one of three: UNLV, ASU, or U of A. Unless there's a new mexico college I'm unaware of
>>
Today would've been the most "There's nothing to talk about" day yet, if not for a message from Em saying she's officially gonna become an assistant manager soon. I should probably plan on becoming a stay-at-home husband at this rate.

>>35200966
Song name?
>>
I'm gonna go to K's in a bit, for some reason I felt the need to finish up that brownie batter so I'm gonna bring them some
>>35197571
Did you just call my main cute?
And I wouldn't say anything about me taking on a whole team, I'm not diamond yet
>>35199570
>Implying I'm an Ashfag
Funny I actually started mucking about recently, he's really fun
>>35200966
>Sandstorm
Now I'm 100% sure
>>
>>35202102
Oh I know you should celebrate ____________________________________________________by impregnating her________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>35202130
Have fun.
>>
>>35202130
>Now I'm 100% sure

Oh god please don't kill me, my grades are too good to die right now.
>>
>>35202265
The combine's on so we'll probably just put that in the background, Adidad offered a private island to anyone who could beat 40yd dash record wearing their cleats, no one's going to, but just the thought
>>35202291
Might steal you shoes if you have any I like, but kill you? I'm afraid of the shame that losing to you would bring, your brother would probably throw me somewhere
>>
>>35202423
I don't understand the first half of this post
>>
>>35202423
>Laura and College girl live in the same city.
Well that's nice.

>The combine's on so we'll probably just put that in the background, Adidad offered a private island to anyone who could beat 40yd dash record wearing their cleats, no one's going to, but just the thought
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>35193689
She just said, a guy she knows online from facebook have a plan to meetup with her again sometime (date and time yet to be specified)

How should I do? I can't really hide the fact that my heart is broken. She have met this guy once, but said she's not sure about her feeling to this guy, she just came along since apparently this guy is the one who message her first.

Is it because I've confessed to her? She might want to get a BF so she could get away from me.
>>
>>35202499
Why don't you go along with them?
>>
>>35202484
>>35202471
>What the fuck are you talking about?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Scouting_Combine
>>35202471
>>Laura and College girl live in the same city.
>Massachusetts
>The East coast
>Sandstorm
Wut
What's a sandstorm even like? It sounds terrifying
>>
>>35193544
As expected from myself of another timeline, Hi5 for best girl!
>>
>>35202423
Do you know what Prarie Dog Town is? If so then again, please don't approach if you think you see someone that might be me.
>>
>>35202647
Oh nevermind, sorry for spaghetting here >>35202669
>>
>>35202669
Oh hey, I live near there, I'll come visit you. You shouldn't be too hard to find
>>
>>35202540
That would be too rude, wouldn't it? I've met this guy before, he's a skinny 5' 5" when he came to pick up my cousin before I sorta kinda intimidate him with my bigger posture (6' 230lb), and generally be condescending to him.

Beside I'll just become a third wheel, and risk my cousin hating me. After coming clear to her earlier, it kinda risk it.

Please help me, I don't know /r9k/, I know you're all the last people to ask for incestuous romantic advice, I know I could try to pick another girl, but I can't help but falling to my cousin.
She's not perfect, not a stacy, a nerd, but knowing her ups and down, I don't doubt for a bit that I wanted her to be in my life.
>>
>>35202775
>I know you're all the last people to ask for incestuous romantic advice
I think we have a pretty good track record so far
Why not ask what your cousin thinks about him?
>>
>>35202669
I have no idea what a prairie dog town is, it was something small someone joked about that I got, and I'd never say anything or approach you or anything like that
>>35202690
I don't blame you, I'd freak out if I thought someone was close to me too, within the first week of me posting here someone jokingly said "I know you" or something like that and I had a 3 post long spaghetti heart attack
>>
>>35202856
That was me mistaking you for Lucy, then someone else taking advantage of a coincidence, and using it to scare you.
Sorry, I caused it.
>>
>>35202844
I've asked, and she said she can't say sure and need more time to assess the situation. She's appreciate his effort for asking her out though and obviously interested enough to met with him.

My cousin for this 5 years she's been here have never had a bf before. So, maybe she's just happy a guy is hitting her and wanna know him closer?
I'm just paranoid, since it happens after I came clear to her.
>>
>>35202750
Welp guess I'm never leaving my room again.

>>35202856
Horror stories flash through your head about being found and then being small makes it hard to defend yourself so that's scary too.

>>35202947
I didn't know that Lucy gave away any of her location type of stuff. I also haven't read really any of her posts.
>>
>>35202947
Yea I noticed eventually, but I was still kind of worried
I'm heading out, later guys
>>
>>35202669
I didn't think they had sand storms there...
>>
>>35199620
He needed more than one because he wasn't careful and didn't obey the doctors instructions, he needed to rest, which he didn't

>>35199795
DS2 is pretty good, you should play it.

DS3 a shit
>>
>>35202980
Don't let a manlet cuck you. Ask her out on a date of your own, and make sure she has a great time.
>>
>>35203197
I know I shouldn't let that manlet cuck me. He's a manlet with boring job (accountant), I own a profitable import/export business.
I know I am a failed as robots and normie, but I have all leverage I could possibly asked for.

Yet here I am afraid. I afraid that every step I took will make her hate me, so I froze on place.
Let's say it's true I still have a chance with her, would it be wise to be visibly jealous and kick that manlet out?
Or should I let them, but prove to her that I am the better choice than that manlet?

Though I afraid it'll be hard and next to impossible to sway her thiniking of "it's weird for cousins to be lover"
>>
>>35203426
>Let's say it's true I still have a chance with her
Which IS true, why wouldn't it be?
Don't try to intimidate him or scare him off, she might hate you for driving away a potential boyfriend. Prove to her that you love her and you can provide for her. Take her on dates, buy her gifts, help her with things. Devote most of your free time to her, and she'll likely fall for you. Never give up until she's got a ring on her finger, hopefully it will be you that bought it for her.
>>
>>35202130
Word of advice, use smokes shotgun and smg 11 combo. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>35203426
>it's weird for cousins to be lover
>saying this when marriage between cousins is a thing in most of the world
Not that whether or not something is legal changes anything
>>
>>35203560
>Which IS true, why wouldn't it be?
Voices in my head keep telling me it's futile.

>Prove to her that you love her and you can provide for her. Take her on dates, buy her gifts, help her with things. Devote most of your free time to her, and she'll likely fall for you
I've bought her gifts on her birthday and few special occasions.
I always help her if she's in need. When she's still in college I often help her with her papers. I help her with her graduation stuff.
I even help her on weightloss (I admit I was reading and studying /fit/ in order to). We both lose about 25lbs from that in 6 months.
Drive and pick her up when she need to go somewhere far.

Those are all before I came clear with my feelings though.

>Never give up until she's got a ring on her finger, hopefully it will be you that bought it for her.
You know, years ago I have a friend who was in same conflict as I am today (not with his cousin tho, just a crush), and I told him to just find another girl.
Another friend told him to never give up till she's got a ring and I call that bullshit.

How ironic that today I am in the same situation, yet still clinging to a faint hope and don't wanna to give it up too.

Thank you anons, you don't know how much I appreciate you all being here for me. This is just not something I could openly talk to anyone in real world.
>>
I'm a total degenerate scum. I'm 20 yo neet faggot manlet. My 14yo sis has a boyfriend thats about 16 and he towers over me. Shes active with him. I've fapped to the sounds of them having sex more times than I can count. I've been tempted to do a spy cam but I'm not that far gone.
>>
>>35203712
I know, seems like a sugar-coated rejection, amirite.
>>
>>35203928
You've already failed as her older brother. Let your parents know she's been having sex if you want any chance at redemption
>>
>>35203958
It's a most predictable reaction, just what people are taught as they're growing up. They're gonna tell you it's wrong, not normal, weird. And not give you an actual reason.
>>
>>35204045
Maybe there's still a 50/50 chance. She could be confused too.

She still not giving an actual reason beyond it's weird and taboo.
>>
>>35204265
>She still not giving an actual reason beyond it's weird and taboo.
Yes. That's what they all say.
>>
>>35204265
Maybe she's not into him
>>
>tfw actually autistic
>my onee-chan is the only person who truly cares for me other than my parents, that's implied though
>most beautiful girl in the world
>understands me more than anyone

I don't think she'll be by my side forever but I cherish the moments we have now. She's helped me to become so much better of a person. and she gives me blowjobs sometimes
>>
>sister is a NEET
>sits at home and practices guitar all day
>don't talk to her because I don't really like her anyway

She's getting pretty good at that guitar though
>>
>>35204427
Why don't you sit and watch her practice, and talk to her while you're there
>>
File: 1446420771621.gif (207KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446420771621.gif
207KB, 364x400px
>>35200056
dis mah nigga right here
>>
>>35204427
>sits at home and practices guitar all day

Reminds me of my best friend's sister. They're really poor and basically all she has to her name is a shitty beat up epiphone without an amp. She rips on that thing all day long. Me and my dad play, I brought her over last week and it was like she was in heaven. She went from one the quietest and most timid girls I have ever known to a walking ball of sunshine. Reach out to her about it man. Some people only know music.
>>
>>35203868
Spoken like a true beta cuck. What a fucking loser to have been beaten by a manlet lmao.

She obviously don't have any interest on creep like you. All of these anon here are a fucking loser too they just want to see you fail. You should follow your own advice and try another girl.
>>
>>35204646
OKAY FINE I'M A BETA KEK LOSER. FUCK YOU I HAVE NO HOPE TO BEGIN WITH IT'S ALL FALSE. HAPPY NOW?

I'll just move to my relative then I'll reason that it's near my workplace. At least I can pretend to never care she's getting pounded by that manlet.

Fuck me.
>>
>>35204782
I think he was using this thing called reverse psychology. You really can't tell me a single post will cause you to give up.
>>
>>35204782
Better kys on your way out too im sure your cousin will be happier no one will stand between her and manlet. What a pathetic loser.
>>
>>35204367
>and she gives me blowjobs sometimes

wait, what? how did that start?
>>
File: 1461368967915.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1461368967915.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>35204853
I wanted to believe there's a small faint hope.

But the idea it's just prolonging my suffering keep ringing inside my head. hope is indeed the greatest evil of pandora box.
>>
>>35205007
Do you give up on everything this easily?
>>
I fucked my sister. In my dream.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>35167815
>Haven't spoken to my Sister in 8 years.
Thanks for making me sad
>>
>>35205007
Listen you pathetic maggot. The fact is she is interested on the manlet.

But don't think your feelings not reached and not affect her.

If you are a man. Follow through jt until the end. Or cut your balls off.
>>
Time for a save the thread from page 8 bump.
>>
Tonight was fun, watched the Cuckstate Warriors lose because John Wall. Everyone liked the brownies, we had an awkward but flattering moment, his black roommate called me the "brownie plug" and after trying one said "wife her" to K, pretty sure my expression was retarded at the time. I'm getting more comfortable around everyone
>>35203622
That's what I've been doing, using the SMG 11 as a primary
anyone need a shave?
I'll stop quoting the Nazi now
>>
>>35206552
>one said "wife her" to K
That must have been awkward, what did K say?
>>
>>35206847
He laughed and told him to shut up, not sure how to read that but I'm gonna try and be optimistic
>>
>>35207027
>not sure how to read that
Not much to say, I guess. At least he didn't react negatively.
>>
File: 1486919317752.jpg (347KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486919317752.jpg
347KB, 571x540px
>>35207286
Yea I'm drawing a blank on anything but "at least it's not negative", I'll just never talk about it again and see where things go
>>
File: 1478238112211 KYS - cat imouto.png (16KB, 506x495px) Image search: [Google]
1478238112211 KYS - cat imouto.png
16KB, 506x495px
>>35204917
>Better kys on your way out too

Yes, better KYS Kiss Your Sister
>>
File: A_Fourteen_Year_Old.jpg (148KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
A_Fourteen_Year_Old.jpg
148KB, 600x1066px
Big Tits McGee came in the mail today.

Simple and quick build. Sis called me a perv because of the big plastic lumps. Goddamn, plastic is awesome.

>>35206552
>"brownie plug"
I don't know how to understand that, but great to know you're doing well.
>>
>>35207753
Did you ask to feel your sister's non-plastic lumps?
>>
>>35207811
No, it never crossed my mind to ask her that. Just went back to snapping. I let a lot of doors close on me.
>>
>>35207753
>tfw a piece of plastic has bigger boobs than you

Thankfully my school was black enough for me to translate, plug means drug dealer
>>
>>35208024
>inb4 the thread gets derailed into some autistic argument about how drugs are bad.
They weren't drugged, r-right?
>>
>>35208024
You always need a good relationship with your plug.

Me and my sister are figuring out what we are. It's kind of like what we already were, but now we lick each other's pussys. It sounds good to me.
>>
>>35208122
How is the teaching her going?
>>
>>35208122
Sorry, I made it seem like I was only replying to you. >>35208024 Just the top line.
>>
>>35208074
No they were just regular brownies, and I'm sure none of them thought there was anything in them
The way the fuckers ate them you'd think there's crack in them
>>
>>35208122
how does she taste
>>
>>35208152
The size of your boobs doesn't matter as long as you and your sister have each other.
>>
>>35208024
I can always sand them down. That or I can add some more to their size.
>my school was black enough
We had one black guy at our school. He was really cool and a good percussionist.
>>
>>35208140
She's starting to figure me out. I feel like when she learns what gets me she'll be leading me again. It doesn't take much for her to take my hand and get in front.

>>35208177
It's like a little salty and sweet I guess. Like salted caramel in vagina form. I think it's because she eats really well.

>>35208193
That's a little off-topic but thanks I guess.
>>
>>35208122
Does your sister know about you smoking weed with your brother yet? Do you know where he gets his weed?
>>
>>35208214
>off-topic
I thought you were talking about Laura saying the plastic has bigger boobs than her
I'm confused
>>
>>35205007
Anon with stepsisters here.

I think I can relate to your feeling a little. Had my sis rejected me maybe I'll feel like you are now.

I'm not trying to give you a false hope, but like others said you have to see it through the end. Go balls out.

Your action should leave some impression inside her. She might be confused or feel disgust yes, but you have sow your seed of relationahip inside her. Keep showing your unchanging love to her, be firm.

About the manlet. If you want to Intimidate him, go for it but not in just physical sense. Show him who's the boss. Make him insecure and inferior compared to you.
>>
>>35208219
Yeah she does. I just got back from doing it. We're going to watch a movie in a few minutes.

Yeah he's a nice guy. He was a friend of a past roommate apparently. He has like official stuff that has names instead of just random cartel stuff.

>>35208246
Oh, I meant the top line of my reply. About plugs.
>>
>>35208277
Honestly I thought now that you and your sister are a couple you wouldn't feel the need to do it anymore. How does she feel about it? Do your parents know?
>>
>>35208212
Let the plastic live it's dreams, make them as big as you want
My school wasn't a "black school", but it was pretty mixed race wise, you'd think it's go all Helter Skelter but we never had a fight about anything race related in the building and everyone got along pretty well. I didn't like it since it was too small to not know everyone, but it could've been worse
>>35208277
I feel like you're secretly a kingpin or African warlord or something...you just point and bam, genocide
>>
>>35208263
You just set that pussy faggot for big disappointment. Hope that loser go an hero for real after knowing how harsh the reality of his situation is.

One less cousinfucker to deal with.
>>
>>35208277
What movie did you watch? Did you like it? Did you get lewd?
>>
>>35208956
Now, now there's no need to be upset, anon...

Tell me where did the priest touched you, point at the doll.

Or maybe you've been cucked out of your sister by a manlet? I can listen to you.
>>
Gotta bump this to keep it alive
>>
This is a string of characters that have not yet been posted
>>
>>35209304
Nah, it's just that anon was being such a fag.

He's had his feeling conveyed, and from what he's told here he was not being rejected.

Girl, no matter if she's your cousin or not will give a shit test. He seem to pass the test and now his cousin is testing to see if he's remain serious or not.

But he just have to come here and whine about the manlet. If he's really a business owner he has nothing to fear. Funny how he's still being so fucking insecure despite his advantages. I guess we're all here robots anyway no matter where we stand in life.
>>
Non-archival bump found. I'll just leave this here...
>>
I wonder how OsakaSadman's doing. Hope nothing bad has happened to him. Any incestbro/sisterlover/daughteru awake at this time?
>>
>>35212323
I'm up, bored
>>
>>35212323
He's probably gonna elope or something. I wonder how the talk with their parents went.
>>
>>35212588
>be me
>played siege this morning
Completely rape an enemy team
>8 kills 1 assist and 1 death
>still hopes at least one was Laura.
>>
File: 1488087552868.png (945KB, 610x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1488087552868.png
945KB, 610x1606px
Purest love bumpu
>>
>>35205021
I'm sorry... it's just my mother is having a health problem now. Nothing serious, but enough to made her afraid at her age, so I think it kinda affect my psyche.

I've been keeping my feeling for my cousin hidden for 3 years, and yet when I've finally had a courage to say it, it was met with unfavorable response and possibilty of losing her. Needless to say, I'm in ppieces now, confused and broken.
>>
>>35214754
Well, I don't know if it's because she isn't interested or because you're related, but you gotta figure it out. If it's the latter it's good for you, if it's the former you lost before you had a chance to begin. Ask her out on a date, she shouldn't protest too much. Unless she just isn't interested in you specifically, but you gotta figure out beforehand. Help her figure out why exactly she's so against this.
>finally had a courage to say it, it was met with unfavorable response and possibilty of losing her
It's an obstacle. Something that's meant to be overcome. Admitting defeat at the first sign of difficulty will end up with you doing nothing with your live, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem or be.
>>
>>35213608
Nah I've been playing For Honor and getting hate mail for constantly throwing people off ledges and replying in shitty French, and if they send one insult/curse I report them
I'm a cunt
>>
File: 1409503501681.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1409503501681.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>35215527
>for constantly throwing people off ledges
>>
>>35215557
Yea I started playing Raider, I go out of my way and risk losing just to throw people of, always having a giggle about that, K and I once won 2 games in a row with no deaths just throwing people off, I couldn't stop laughing
>>
>>35215527
I played the beta. I'm starting to think half the people in game are retarded. I mean I have harder time with the boys then actual players.
>>
>>35215728
At first the bots are hard but after a bit you realize all they're stupid, the players are definitely better than in the beta by a mile
>>
>>35215828
I would get the game now but Ubisoft has some serious server issues right now. I will wait until that is fixed.
>>
>>35216027
Yea their servers are locked in a lead box in the middle of the ocean. For Honor is peer to peer, it's pretty shit connection wise
>>
>>35208324
Nope I'm gonna do it forever and ever like snoop dogg. She doesn't care though, as long as I don't smell bad then she's okay. Usually I come back smelling okay so it's fine. I don't think my parents know for sure but they know my brother smokes and it will only take so long until they put the pieces together.

>>35208533
I don't think I would do a good job in the whole crime world thing.

>>35209064
She wanted to watch footloose but I put my head on her chest and fell asleep right after it started. She said she turned the movie off and went to sleep too.
>>
>>35216571
is your sister any good at eating pussy? sounds like she doesnt have as much background experience as you do.
>>
>>35216571
I thought you said you did it because it made you feel happy and relaxed, doesn't being in a relationship with your sister give the same feeling? Honestly I'd rather you not be doing it, but if it's the only thing that keeps you happy I won't tell you to stop. I will say that the sooner you stop, the less severe the long-term side effects will be. Or you could go with Pat's suggestion of putting it in food, that would at least prevent your lungs from being damaged.
Is it legal where you live? How often do you do it?
>>
>>35217180
Stop moralising dude. Weed really isn't a big deal.
>>
>>35216895
She's okay, you have to learn how it works and then it's easy.

>>35217180
Quit pretending to be my mom. You aren't going to change my mind, you don't need to know about how much I smoke, and you don't get to choose anything about me. Like I don't care what you think about it, I don't have a reason to.
>>
>>35217390
Alright, sorry. I'll drop it. I'm not trying to be your mom, I'm just trying to be a good friend.
>>
File: 455647467.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
455647467.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>35217464
Man...The fucking moral faggot white knights in this thread
>>
To think after searching countless hours on the internet for incest stories i would find so many here
Thanks everyone
>>
>>35217464
Just fucking stop the orbiting already. Every time Lucy posts you're there to ramble something moralizing and patronizing. It's obnoxious, really.
>>
>>35216571
I have to thank you, I've been struggling to remember this commercial, https://youtu.be/8IZpNLPVkrg I remember there were only 2 that I like this year, the one where the guy says "if that's a Buick, my son's Cam Newton" and his son becomes 6'6" 260 and stiff arms kids, and this one, but I couldn't remember until you said Snoop Dogg, that's been bothering me for a good month now, I don't know why I was stressing so much about a commercial but I was

Give the warlord thing a shot, looks fun, just get a malaria vaccine, and watch out for AIDS, spiders, lions, tigers, hyenas, snakes, rhinos, hippos, any sort of stampeding animal, and people
>>
Bump for healthy incest babies
>>
Friendlyadviceimouto, how have you been recently?

Trap gf guy, and progress with your sister?
>>
File: 005101.jpg (192KB, 831x794px) Image search: [Google]
005101.jpg
192KB, 831x794px
Trip fags asleep again....Time for more furries!
>>
Is the coast clear? I can talk about stuff again?
>>
>>35220013
Go ahead
>>35219678
Stop with your degeneracy, Anal Guy.
>>
File: mighty_need.gif (106KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
mighty_need.gif
106KB, 300x197px
>>35220074
No, never, you can't make me!
>>
>>35220013
Nice name.
Feel free to talk whenever you want.
>>
Question for little brother lover

Describe your brother physically, please.

>Height
>build (fat, thin, ottermode, built etc)
>dick size
>etc
>>
>>35220176
Get back to work, Anal.
>>
I wish I had a qt imouto
>>
File: 1484960025658.jpg (42KB, 570x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484960025658.jpg
42KB, 570x571px
its platonic if you pull out faggot breath
>>
>Doing the bleeding thing today
>Once my class was done I decided to get comfy
>My brother says he's coming over to hang out for a while
>You better spend some time with me because you came on my face last night
>The whole jamming fingers up my butt thing comes with a cost too
>He comes over and lets himself in
>I kept the door partially open so he could get in without me getting up
>He decided to hop in bed with me
>"Micky, you can't wear this and not expect me to want something."
>Realize my topless panties and leg warmers combo was probably too sensual
>"My vagina is bleeding anyways."
>"Oh, gross. Maybe I should grab a chair."
>Fuck you

I'm making him get me a slushie and one of his hoodies for that little comment.
>>
>>35221103
What kind of slushie?
>>
>>35221157
I told him to get me a strawberry one but I like anything that's really sugary. Because it's like me, sweet.
>>
>>35221103
Your name is Micky?
>>
>>35221103
So all you did was finger last night? Did you try to get his cock inside? Did you enjoy what you've done so far?

>"My vagina is bleeding anyways."
Why not just let your brother earn his red wings?
>>
>>35221248
It's my nickname. It has nothing to do with my regular name and only him and my parents use it. We actually have legit korean names but for some reason my family doesn't use them but everyone else does. I feel like it's usually the other way around.

>>35221291
I gave him a blowjob. The butt stuff was weird but I think I can deal with it, for him.

Because I don't feel sexy at all. I don't want him doing his thing while I feel gross.
>>
File: 1402024861266.jpg (77KB, 692x568px) Image search: [Google]
1402024861266.jpg
77KB, 692x568px
>>35221291
Because its an excuse to take the dirt road
>>
>>35221387
>Nickname: Mickey
>Smol girl
>Not calling her Minnie
Why?
>>
File: gw3h4.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gw3h4.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>35208214
>salted caramel in vagina form

Wh-what does your sister eat exactly? Asking for an imouto who consistently tastes like salty chicken.

Also H received a warning for consistently leaving the bakery to talk to me, heehee.
>>
>>35221387
>vagina is bleeding
Hey, at least you're not pregnant. My stupid body is doing the same thing because it's too dumb to know it can't make babies anyway.
Nii-chan sent me a picture from China. He says he's bored, but I guess RTB has never been there before so she's all excited. Ugh. Anything cool happen here while I wasn't looking? I'm bored of KSP now. [not bored of this ice cream, though.
>>
>>35221556
Was the warning issued by you about how you're going to impregnate her if she keeps it up?
>>
>>35221464
Mine was because we went to disney land when I was an infant. My dad just decided to roll with Micky and they even spelled it wrong so all of my kid stuff at home with my name on it says "Micky" instead of "Mickey."

My brother is Toe. I don't know why.

>>35221568
Apparently the pill I'm on is supposed to cut down on how often it happens once it gets rolling. It's going to be nice not having to break out the bad panties every so often.
>>
>>35221627
>My brother is Toe.
Kek, What do you call him?
>>
>>35221568
>My stupid body is doing the same thing
Lol synchronized
>>
File: b34u.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b34u.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>35221609
Not quite, I merely pointed out it was all her fault. She didn't like that much.
>>
>>35221691
I call him Toe, because that's what I've always called him.
>>
>>35221568
Why not have your vagina, uterus, and ovaries removed?
>>
File: 1348714155654.png (95KB, 273x288px) Image search: [Google]
1348714155654.png
95KB, 273x288px
>>35221793
>Why not have your vagina removed?
???
>>
>>35221928
Then you won't have to bleed every month. You can still do anal, sounds like a pretty good tradeoff to me.
>>
>>35221793
>Why not have your vagina removed?
Because her Onii-chan is still using it.
>>
>>35221973
Pretty sure he's using Redhead Titty Bitch's right now
>>
>>35222164
DELETE!

Pretty sure Redline squeezed out a month worth of Onii-semen, that bitch isn't getting any.
>>
>>35222216
He can always make more
>>
>>35222164
>Assuming that his balls still aren't raisins after the sex marathon with Redline-Imouto.
>>
File: wogko.jpg (571KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wogko.jpg
571KB, 1200x1600px
>>35222216
>>35222255
This reminded me of something I've been thinking about. Should I be worried that me and Emma aren't having more sex? I keep hearing about all these all-day fuck marathons, but we've never really done anything like that. Hell, we basically only have sex every other day, give or take. I feel like the only marathons we're having are snuggle marathons, not that I mind those.

But maybe this is a good thing given my general condom incompetency, I dunno.
>>
>>35222947
Birth control still not a thing?
>>
>>35223021
She hasn't changed her mind on it, no.
>>
>>35222947
I'm pretty sure if you attempted a sex marathon Emma would end up pregnant, and then your sister would be mad because she'd have to get pregnant too.

Do things at your own pace, don't try having more sex because other people are doing it. Snuggle marathons are just as satisfying as sex marathons.
>>
>>35223046
Why don't you ask her why she doesn't wanna be filled with your baby batter?
>>
>>35223058
I don't think that's why she'd get mad.

But I dunno, you're right I guess. I like the snuggling as much as anything else, I just always hear sex is important for a healthy relationship or whatever. But I guess we're a weird case, especially with her constant insisting that I'm her brother before anything else.
>>
>>35222947
>But maybe this is a good thing given my general condom incompetency
I have an idea that will satisfy your condom incompetency problem and Em's birth control issues what if you cum inside her and get her pregnant, then you could keep cumming inside her without having to worrying over her getting pregnant and she doesn't have to take any pills, rinse and repeat every 9 months.
I know, I'm a genius.
>>
>>35223129
>sex is important for a healthy relationship
Not really, some people don't even have sex until they've been married for a few years

>>35223153
I'm pretty sure cumming inside during the later stages of pregnancy is bad, and can induce premature labor
>>
>>35223153
Honestly she dislikes her periods enough that I can see her wanting to be pregnant constantly just to avoid them.

Maybe someday.

>>35223231
Noted, and noted.
>>
>>35223311
When Emma gets home, snuggle for a few hours and give her a big hickey on her neck
>>
>>35223362
She's already mad about the one on her stomach, I imagine she'll be even angrier about a really visible one.

I might do it anyway though.
>>
>>35223407
Jesus, how long were you eating out her belly button?
>>
>>35223407
>I imagine she'll be even angrier about a really visible one.
Isn't she always displaying affection in public, didn't she tell her friend you were fucking her like no tommorrow? Why would THAT piss her off?
>>
File: 6j3hnb.jpg (101KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
6j3hnb.jpg
101KB, 850x604px
>>35223467
I only licked it for a second, it tasted bad.

>Be last night
>We're goofing off in bed
>For some reason we ended up with me using her stomach as a pillow
>I rolled over and rubbed my face on it
>E: What are you doing?
>P: You're stomach feels nice on my face
>E: You're weird
>I started kissing it a bunch
>This feels nicer than it should, I might have a stomach fetish
>Shove tongue into belly button
>Tastes bad man
>P: Fuck, wash your stomach better
>E: Hahah, don't lick weird things
>P: But I wanna
>E: You're gross :P
>Go back to kissing her stomach
>Start sucking on it next to the belly button
>She's squirming
>E: Stoooop, it tickles
>Nope, keep sucking as hard as I can
>She pushes me away with her leg
>Mouth comes off with a pop
>Oops, big-ass hickey
>E: Why the fuck did you do thattt
>P: Sorry, don't wear a belly shirt to work
>E: What the fuck, you're dumb

In other news, banana's are gross, who would ever eat these, besides Em of course.
>>
>>35223585
Having a hickey at work is a different story, she's good friends with most of the staff and they would definitely ask about it. Her bosses are the last people she'd want to find out about this.
>>
>>35223715
Bananas are good, and don't let Emma stop you from covering every square inch of her body with hickeys
>>
>>35222947
>worried about not having marathon sex
Y'all's sex life seems perfectly healthy. We don't really ever do stuff like that, even when he's been gone a long time it's usually once a day, tops. I just felt like doing it for some reason. I was really fucking sore for, like 2 days and now it's just blended into cramp so I've been playing games in bed and stuffing my face.
>>
>>35224596
I have been meaning to ask, what do your neighbors think of you 2, assuming they know you 2 are siblings they surely must find it weird how neither of you have a partner (That the know of) or do you just pretend they don't exist?
>>
File: 7271111721.jpg (12KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
7271111721.jpg
12KB, 201x199px
>tfw when you consider everything you desire out of a relationship is provided by your brother except for sex.
>>
>>35225021
Why don't you ask your brother for sex?
>>
File: 1445400899824.jpg (43KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1445400899824.jpg
43KB, 640x607px
>>35225048
Because he hates that I'm gay and he hates sexual immorality and he values health and spirituality so much that he would never want to do something as unhealthy as stick his penis in my pooper, and if I were to ask him he would greatly decline and probably abandon me.
>>
>>35225021
It's easier for a sister to ask a brother than a brother to ask a sister. Although, you should keep in mind that you can very well fuck up his sexuality for the rest of his life. I've spoken to anons who fugged with their sisters in their adolescence, and they tend to struggle to stay interested in ordinary relationships later on in life
>>
>>35225093
>he hates that I'm gay

God damn it, of course. Yea, put that fantasy to bed. It's not gonna happen
>>
>>35225096
>ordinary relationships
What's this mean?
>>
>>35225093
Don't give up just because of that, you don't have to be gay to be brosexual. Try doing some male bonding together, like showering, cuddling, or practicing kissing.
>>
File: 1466286665184.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1466286665184.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>35225163
Sorry, but I value honesty and respect in a relationship and as stated earlier he provides that, meaning that he would never be up for something so obviously deceitful and forced.
>>
>>35225186
rape him

this is now an original comment
>>
>>35225134
"Not incest" you goon. And, obviously, heterosexual, etc

>>35225163
Stop
>>
>>35225186
>deceitful and forced
Try holding his hand while you're walking together
>>
File: 1360179515119.jpg (37KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1360179515119.jpg
37KB, 300x225px
>>35225220
>needing anyone other than your sibling(s)
>>
File: .jpg (2MB, 2412x2112px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2MB, 2412x2112px
>>35225216
I couldn't get off to that.

>>35225237
Same thing, the moment I'd do it he'd ask "Why are you doing that?" and he would know the answer just by looking into my eyes and he'd be disgusted by both the answer and my inability to tell him the truth. I do know he has a huge dick though.
>>
>>35225237
It's not going to turn him gay. It's not going to make him want to poke his brothers poop shoot. Only years of hardcore porn addiction, 4chan use, and anime consumption are known to cause those feelings
>>
>>35225288
>those feelings
What feeling are you talking about?
>>
>>35225286
How heavy of a sleeper is he?
>>
File: 1434064422976.jpg (624KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1434064422976.jpg
624KB, 1500x1500px
>>35225320
Sexual attraction to submissive / effeminate appearing males / traps / twinks / sissies in otherwise and previously heterosexual males
>>
I've been watching YTPs for an hour somone please help me
>>
>>35225322
He's not the heaviest sleeper. He's a hypersensitive person--in that he's able to pick up on a lot of social details that most people wouldn't pick up.
>>
>>35226038
And you think he doesn't know you're infatuated with him?
>>
>>35226110
I'm not really into incest so I'm not really infatuated with him either, he just offers me everything I want out of a relationship except intimacy so he knows I'm happy and excited to be around him but not sexually interested.
>>
>>35226136
>but not sexually interested
This kills the nii-chan
>>
>>35226216
I really don't find him physically attractive, plus he also has a girlfriend of 8 years who he plans on making his wife.
>>
File: image_24.jpg (19KB, 448x278px) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
19KB, 448x278px
Well, I'm on my old phone because mine had a "manufacturer error", I used the house phone for the first time in years
My dad tried calling me and I couldn't hear him and he couldn't hear me so I called up. The lady kept calling me y'all and said theres a chance that the front speaker will die out after a while, dad finally came home and all I said was "Not my fault, new one will be here Monday, free shipping. Wanna see Logan over the weekend?". He took a second but said sure, he's got Saturday and didn't ask any other questions
I got like, 150 ESPN buzzes and one of them popped up "patriots win Superbowl 51" so that was cool
Found this too
>>
>>35226435
Hey you got a date with your dad, wait why didn't you ask K?
>>
>>35215493
>It's an obstacle. Something that's meant to be overcome. Admitting defeat at the first sign of difficulty will end up with you doing nothing with your live, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem or be.

You have no idea how that words resonate with me. I am indeed the type of person who got discouraged at first sign of difficulty. I only recently tried working to keep going since I inherited this business 3 years ago.

I've gone to "date" with her before. Something simple like shopping, helping finding what she needs, going to her favorite events, lunches, dinners. It was before I told her my feelings though, so maybe it'll be more difficult and awkward if we're to do the same atm.

I'll keep trying, anon. Your words here encourages me to go, and assure me it's worth fighting for, no matter how the chance is. Thank you.
>>
>>35226668
I just wanted to hang out with my dad
just making sure, it would be weird if K came too right?
>>
>>35226820
It'd be pretty weird to take your dad and K, but if you want to awkwardly sit through a movie go ahead and invite him too
>>
>>35226820
Of course it would be weird and awkward as fuck.
>>
>>35226845
>>35226849
Just wanted to make sure
>>
>>35226717
Seems like a fucking wonder that you even told her how you feel. You'd end up orbiting her, and still might if you don't do something about this. Just ask her if she's not interested because you're related. Probe her a bit.
>I've gone to "date" with her before
>"date"
If you have to put that in quotes then you obviously don't see it that way. Have you ever actually asked her out on a date? Or was it just hanging out or whatever?
>>
>>35226931
How old is your old phone?
Funny that we were talking about phones breaking yesterday and today yours broke
>>
File: comeonboy.jpg (27KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
comeonboy.jpg
27KB, 355x369px
>mfw all my cousins and brothers are 10+ years younger than me

WORST TIMELINE
>>
>>35167815
>Completely platonic sibling relationships
It's sad that this needs to be said.
>>
>>35227106
It's sad if they are.
>>
>>35226933
>Just ask her if she's not interested because you're related
Just asked her, she just said, "come on, bro we're related, it's weird... you'd better be with [insert my gir friend name]"

>If you have to put that in quotes then you obviously don't see it that way. Have you ever actually asked her out on a date? Or was it just hanging out or whatever?

I'm putting it in quotes since we're not officially dating so.. Yeah, I was always hanging out with her and things in weekends. We'll often buy groceries and cooking together after that.
>>
>>35227263
You're looking to get with her while you already have a girlfriend? That's something worth mentioning in the beginning.
>>
>>35227263
Tell her that cousin marriage is legal in about half of America, if that's where you live. If not, tell her it's more common than she'd think, but people don't talk about it much.
>>
>>35227017
Its like 5 years old, but I got it maybe 2 years ago, I'm usually a year or 2 behind on phones but I decided to treat myself to a newer one this time because I don't have a lot of nice things, my laptop is like 5-6 years old
I had to pop out the sim card and the lady said "use a paperclip or the back of an earring" I don't have those things so I had to use the gun of a toy soldier, why I have toy soldiers I don't know I was digging around in closets for something small enough. I assumed my mom would have my old toys
>>
>>35227538
>doesn't have earring
>has toy soldiers
you sure youre not gay?
>>
>>35227920
Neither of my sisters have their ears pierced. Some girls know that it's a waste of money and never have it done.
And Laura's a tomboy in case you haven't noticed, so it makes sense for her to have "boy" toys.
>>
Daily reminder that getting hit by a car a few times doesn't hurt as much as you'd think it would
>>
>>35228724
Tell that to HSG's sister.
>>
>>35228977
She only got hit once, it's not the same. If she got hit another time or two I'm sure her leg would be fine.
>>
>>35227920
I just don't like jewelry, my mom wears a cross but I don't know why, I've never heard her mention going to Church
>>35227998
Tomboy's a strong word, my hairs not dyke short or anything
>>35229018
Im not a doctor but I don't think that's how that works, it's like shooting yourself with smaller caliber bullets to gain immunity to bigger ones...
>>
>>35229147
>my hairs not dyke short or anything
I'm talking about personality, not look

>shooting yourself with smaller caliber bullets to gain immunity to bigger ones
That's just standard training if you want to join police/military, ask your dad, he'll confirm it
>>
>>35227299
Not a girlfriend. Just someone I'm used to seeing and hang out with in weekdays. Stopped seeing her months ago since it's not working out.

She was my cousin's friends tho.
>>
>>35229018
I just remembered this time someone told me a friend of mine was hit earlier that week by a car, and my reaction was just to laugh, so everyone thought I was an asshole. He was fine, though.

>>35229147
>shooting yourself with smaller caliber bullets to gain immunity to bigger ones

It actually works
>>
>>35229544
How did he get hit? How long ago was it?
>>
>>35229593
Like 5 or 4 years ago? I don't know the details to be honest, as far as I remember just got some bruises. I'm pretty sure the car wasn't driving that fast.
>>
>>35229212
>>35229544
>Dad came in to say goodnight
>Asked about bullet thing
>Gives me a retarded look and says "try it"
>>
>>35229792
He wants his daughter to be bullet-resistant, that's pretty nice of him
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (147KB, 460x403px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
147KB, 460x403px
>tfw no little sister to impregnate
>>
Hey everyone, how's it going? It's a quiet night.
>>
>>35231171
Hello random stanger. It is a rather quiet night, isn't it? Nice and peaceful.
>>
>>35231171
Good. Kind of crazy how far these threads have gone and the regulars contributing in them. Have a good night.
>>
>>35230374
It's probably for the best, friend. Knocking up your little sister is probably more trouble than it's worth. Do as I say and not as I do.

>>35231171
Not much going on over here, I'm trying to pass the time because I can't fucking fall asleep before 2AM, even with a sister to snuggle with. Been watching shitty anime and playing my least favorite Final Fantasy game, because why would I do something fun.
>>
>>35231332
>playing my least favorite Final Fantasy game
Which is?
>>
>>35231358
I left it vague because I don't feel like fighting about Final Fantasy right now.

It's 8 though.

It's funny, I started this playthrough so I could try to finally understand the game. And I accomplished that, but now I dislike it even more.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x150px
This old phone has such a shit battery now...
>>35231171
Howdy stranger, if you ever see someone in this thread named Lucy, watch out, she's got child soldiers
>>35231289
Peaceful? I just won a 1v1 in a 4v4 by grabbing hostage and using him to eat a shotgun shell, the guy got banned for a teamkill because it was the second time that fan he killed the hostage
My heart was pounding, I could feel it on my ribs,
>>35231332
>Do as I say and not as I do.
Dad?
>>
>>35231468
I've only played one of them, but I liked it a lot

>>35231489
You're supposed to be doing yoga before bed, not murdering people. You're gonna turn into a warlord like Lucy.
>>
>>35231559
I will, just gotta slow my heart down
And I'm sad I'm losing my Duolingo streak tonight, it was like 2 months
Je suis triste
>>
>>35231642
French is a disgusting language
>>
>>35231671
Incest is legal in France though
>>
File: ss__2016_11_07_at_12.31.02_.jpg (163KB, 485x680px) Image search: [Google]
ss__2016_11_07_at_12.31.02_.jpg
163KB, 485x680px
>>35231671
Je suis un baguette.
Je suis une femme petit.
>>
>>35231695
The language is still disgusting. I don't know why so many people refer to it as "the language of love," every few words sound like they're hocking a loogie
>>
>>35231730
>I'm a wand
what
>I'm a smol woman
True
>>
>>35231734
It's technically a "romance language" with Italian and Spanish, that's why they share a lot of similarities in terms of conjugates and sentence structure
I've heard the easiest language to learn is German if you want to go full Sieg Heil
>>35231763
It also means baguette
>>
French is gross, but it did force Voldemort's middle name to be "Elvis"
>>
>>35231836
Your mom's a nazi, does she speak any German?
Do you speak any German?
>>
>>35231853
My mom's not blonde enough to be a Nazi, I was doomed by both of my parents to have shit colored hair and eyes
I know a few words, my mom barely knows any, and my grandparents know a lot though, they rarely speak it, my dad gets a kick out of it. Pretty sure my great grandparents were immigrants I don't know who listens when their parents talk about their grandparents
>>
>>35231489
>Dad?
If I'm your dad then I must've been more drunk than I thought.

>>35231559
Can I ask which one you played? Just curious.

8's interesting, at the very least. It feels like they had a million ideas they wanted to try, but didn't have time to make any of them work well. The magic system can suck my dickhole.

Also I guess I should probably try to sleep.
>>
>>35231952
>If I'm your dad
She can't be your kik, her name isn't a form of pat or em
>>
>>35231941
>shit colored hair and eyes
I think brown is the best hair color for a girl, and brown eyes are nice.
My great grandmother's 97 and still going strong.

>>35231952
Crisis Core: FF7
It's a prequel to FF7, it shows how Cloud became who he thinks he is, and shows the history of the Buster Sword. I'd recommend it, even if you haven't played 7
>>
>>35231952
No my dad just likes to say "I do dumb stuff but I say smart stuff, listen"
>>35232074
I'm pretty sure I met my great grandparents at least once but I can't remember, my dad's grand parents were dead before I was born though or some time soon after
>>
File: kill mexico.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
kill mexico.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>35232112
>I do dumb stuff
Oh that reminds me, have you mastered the handstand yet?

Also, captcha apparently doesn't like mexico
>>
File: pay_attention_while_walking.jpg (48KB, 609x340px) Image search: [Google]
pay_attention_while_walking.jpg
48KB, 609x340px
>>35232151
I didn't want to mention it, but I fell a few more times and decided to wait before trying it again, not proud of that
>>
>>35232221
I'm sure you can do it if you keep trying. Clear some space, lay your pillows and blankets on the floor, and try again. Try to hold it for 3 seconds.
>>
>>35232221
>>35232254
Oh no did you die? Shit.
>>
File: 1458685536152.jpg (42KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1458685536152.jpg
42KB, 500x520px
straya cunts on notice again
needs bumps
>>
>>35167815
> platonic
>Sibling

Pick one
>>
>>35233268
It's not worth bumping, it's got a dozen posts before bump limit and it's the middle of the night. A new one will be made in a few hours regardless.
>>
>>35233398
Then let's bump it till it dies another is made. Can't have it being idle enough to be archived before it hit bump limit.
>>
Quick, bump before
>>
Nine more posts till this thread reaches the limit. Somebody make a new thread with the rolls, if possible.
>>
>>35235291
I've noticed something about these threads. We have a bunch of different types of incestuous relationships, but there's one that is oddly lacking around here: motherfuckers. I mean, we have a lot of "motherfuckers" here, but not any actual motherfuckers. We need another roll chart for momsxsons to put into rotations every once in a while.
>>
>>35235670
Hmmm, then should we invite the momcest anons over to our threads? Methinks this is somewhat of a bad idea...
>>
/r/ing the screencap that was posted in one of these threads about an anon and his cousin. I think it was originally posted on /b/. I also seem to remember that she (the cousin) was abused by her father
>>
>>35214395
Didn't the Anime ended with them breaking their compromise after that kiss and promising to each other never to fall in love for anyone else and for them to never actually had a romantic relation making the whole journey absolutely retarded and stupid? I mean, they literally forced themselves to be single forever for no good reason..

Oreimo surely is one of the worst animes in existence, gosh.
Ruri's a qt who did nothing wrong though.
>>
4 bumps left. Anyone got the roll template for the next thread? Let's add a roll for the momcest anons out there
>>
>>35236613
No, they are still together and fucking
Read the after story if the ending is too cryptic for you
>>
>>35236080
I didn't know there were so many mom threads already since I Ctrl-f to find these threads.

Maybe we just need a PSA. One to inform people that purest form of love is more uncommon than they think and many mothers today are imoutos/onees whose brothers never showed them the love the deserved.
>>
Don't try to bring in mom/son couples, bad things will happen and it will be our fault

>>35238485
>Ctrl-f
Use the fucking catalog search
>>
500 MOTHERFUCKERS
Yay
>>
>>35238712
Do it 2 more times to beat Lucy's score
>>
>>35238737
I only needed it once, that itch is scratched
>>
>>35238777
And you got trips again. Today's your lucky day, go try a handstand again.
>>
>>35238777
But the itch for dad dick isn't.
>>
>>35238787
WHAT A LOVELY DAY
>>35238790
There was no need for that
It's like poison ivy all over
>>
>>35238917
Try the handstand you can do it I believe in you
>>
https://bdsmtest.org
This should be interesting
>>
>>35238983
I took it yesterday, wasn't surprised in the least
>>
File: IMG_20170302_112527.jpg (121KB, 720x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_112527.jpg
121KB, 720x862px
>>35238952
I'll give it a shot
>>35238983
I guess I'll give this a shot too, not sure what I'm gonna get
>>
>>35239330
Whoops, I started typing that, took the test, then added the picture without thinking to change what I typed...
>>
>>35239330
Don't post your results if it makes you uncomfortable
>>
File: 1032017396121.jpg (42KB, 193x260px) Image search: [Google]
1032017396121.jpg
42KB, 193x260px
>>35239330
>vanilla
>48%
What a surprise
>>
>>35239330
>>35239357
>masochist
That's my girl
I'm not really sure if I'm surprised or not
>>
>>35239330
I'm surprised girl/boy is so low, considering what your end goal is.
>>
File: timf.jpg (28KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
timf.jpg
28KB, 600x638px
>>35239391
I wasn't too shocked, but seeing it in numbers was weird, putting in in perspective like that I guess
>>35239566
>I'm surprised girl/boy is so low, considering what your end goal is.
Like I said, it's not a fetish thing, he just happens to be my dad, and I've been outward about hating being treated like a child
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.