[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tic Toc wagecuck, your time is running and soon you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 39

File: 1470866590211.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470866590211.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
Tic Toc wagecuck, your time is running and soon you will return to your slavery.
>>
>>35157356
>get anxiety attack reading this
>remember I'm not a wagecuck any more
Whew! What a relief.
>>
File: CONTENT.jpg (65KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
CONTENT.jpg
65KB, 425x320px
>>35157356
2nd week at walmart. Honestly, this place isn't as bad as people say it is.
>>
WHY, WHY CAN'T I BE RICH AND JUST NEET FOR THE REST OF MY EXISTENCE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35157356
I'm probably going to be fired tomorrow, so maybe I'll finally find peace.
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
I want an earthquake to have its epicenter on my office
>>
>>35157356
I worked mandatory overtime all weekend, drove a forklift around. Made 406 dollars. Goodnight neets
>>
>>35157783
I've been at my new job for about a month now. Every new schedule, I have this exact thought. Yet, instead of getting fired, I've received a wage and have been called in early an average of 3 times a week.
>>
File: IMG_2552.jpg (44KB, 696x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2552.jpg
44KB, 696x387px
Neets need to be deported to Mexico. At least the illegals want to work
>>
>>35157701
What area do you work in? The warehouse guys are alright.
>>
File: frrooog.jpg (51KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
frrooog.jpg
51KB, 660x574px
>tfw work as merchandiser at Office Depot

I change prices every day and stock shelves. I want to off myself every day.
>>
File: 1370432979599.jpg (285KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370432979599.jpg
285KB, 500x500px
DON'T
WANNA
WORK
blox
>>
>>35157701
Wait another 3 months then see if you can say that again.
>>
Get up early in the mornings. Nuts still sore from the Ballbusting from the day before. Laugh your ass off and chill with the guys that work with you. Before you know it, times already up... Nuts feel like steel weights between your legs. feels good
>>
File: 1487023587392.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1487023587392.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>35157356
Tfw I will be 2 hours into my shift 12 hours from now
>>
>>35158501
Then getting home and getting her high heels out and letting her walk on your balls again for fun as you Jerk off and cum on her long legs >>35158975
>>35157783
>>35157356
>>35157738
>>
And then texting her from work about your nuts being busted and bruised and sexting about doing it again when you get home. So she's all hot and ready for you when you leave the hangar and head home with an erection the size of Vegas when you walk through that front door
>>
Poor as fuck NEET who barely survives month to month on neetbux on my own.
I have so much free time but zero money to do anything or go anywhere.
Walking around by yourself is boring.
Life isn't a movie . everyone else is working or doesn't want a bum friend who can never do anything cause broke.
Days have no meaning.
My life is pergatory of poverty. Years have passed by.
Only 1 day a month matters.
4chan is horrible but there is no where else to go.

I'd rather have a job then live like this.

I wish I was dead all hours I'm awake.
>>
>>35157356
Neet was chill until I had depression that caused me too sleep for 10+ hours a day I'd stay up till the sun came out then sleep till 4-5 in the afternoon.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
I love sunday evenings. I would be suicical tho if i had to wake up to an alarm clock monday morning
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on neetbux living
>>
File: 0937 - Y7tiQFK.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
0937 - Y7tiQFK.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>35157356
>open store
>closing cashier calls off
>store has to have 2 people during closing cause of store policy
>call literally every other store in the district trying to find a replacement
>nothing
>have to go home at 3 and come back at 8pm to close
>have to be at work tomorrow at 7:15
>severely coughing through the entire thing
>want to just call off but the only person that would get fucked over is the other lead and i'm trying to be nice to them

never get a job
it's not worth it
>>
Being a NEET is cool until you run out of money to support your weed habit. Then it's pure torture.
>>
>>35157356
Please pay me a salary to be a NEET

I don't want to be a wagecuck
I don't want to be a wagecuck at all!

But I can't afford to be a NEET.
If I could, I'd do it in an instant, and I'd do it for the rest of my life.

How do I into NEETbux?
Or anything similar.
I want free money, please
>>
File: 50.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>>35161248
i wagecucked for a long time until i saved up enough for a downpayment on a house, and my house had the basement converted into it's own suite, and i rent it out to my buddy who pays my whole mortgage.
then i slipped on ice and hurt my back, now i'm on disability. free monies and no expenses.
as long as i keep getting disability i'm fucken retired and living the dream.
>>
>>35160512
This, please, please do this, someone
>>
>>35157356
>Winter holiday
>>
>>35160306
No NEET has a house like that unless they live with their mom.
>>
Monday and Tuesday are holidays so suck on that. I'm going out with a qt from tinder tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>35161248

Get hurt or have a doctor write you a letter saying you can't work.
>>
File: 1478120557163.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478120557163.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>35157356
>tfw fired from job

HAHA FUCK YOU NEET FROG NOW YOUR THREADS DON'T MAKE ME MAD ANYMORE!
>>
I wish to work from home so I no longer have to roam amongst wage slaves that cringe when their boss calls them in.
>>
Being a concierge isn't as bad, give it a chance.
>>
> Monday so no truck
> I ride my bike to work, getting my daily exercise in
> I put in my headphones and listen to history podcasts while vacuuming the top floor for 3 hours
> I pick up the hangars for another hour and a half or so
> The girl that has been chasing me after she found out I joined the military isn't even there
> I bullshit for the last hour or 30 minutes
> I clock out at noon and go have lunch at Chick-fil-a
> After lunch I get a Black and Mild and a bottle of water
> I smoke my smoke and drink my water, browsing 4chan and playing Magic on my phone
> I ride my bike home
> If no truck on Tuesday, I do this all again

Sorry fag, my Mondays are pretty dope at my wage slave job.
>>
>>35157356
Joke's on you, kid, I'm saving up so I can go on a road trip across America before I kill myself.
>>
>>35161463
Does that pay enough for me to (reasonably) live off of? And if I do get this diagnosis (I'd just go with a mental illness - wouldn't even have to lie lmao), would people actually ever be willing to hire me in the future?
>>
>>35160589
>never get a job in retail/fastfood/hospitality
ftfy
>>
File: 1487732460056.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487732460056.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
i can't take this much longer

wageslavery is legitimately the worst thing in the entire world
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-183533.png (504KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-183533.png
504KB, 480x800px
>>35157701
Been here two years it gradually turns into a nightmare friendo.
>>
>>35163052
what makes you say that, wallyworld wagecuck?
>>
>>35157356
I'm actually really excited that I get to start a new job soon. Only 3 weeks left at my old job!
>>
>>35162709

You'll get enough you won't starve, and if you're frugal you'll be alright. That's if you get it, which is unlikely, at least until you do the paperwork tons of times/get that magical doctor or find a lawyer who files on your behalf a few times for a cut of the backpay. You're going to have to do a lot of legwork on your own if you don't. Acquire your med records and send them in to SSI/disability/both. It can take a long while.

If you get it you won't have to worry about getting hired for anything, but if it somehow came up, you really shouldn't.
>>
>>35163052
even your fingers look fat
>>
walmart unloader here. never leave on time gotta stay an extra 30 minutes to 3 hours if we get tooooo much work.
>>
>>35163097
Would you recommend it? I'm genuinely considering it... I think I may /actually/ need it.

Any chance I could get it WHILE going to uni? (I'm thinking about going back)

You know a lot about it - are you getting it as well? If so, would you mind dropping contact info, please?
>>
>>35157356
I'm off work today as it being 1:14 am so I'm fine. And tomorrow I don't have to close thank God. I also took three days off after that. I'm content
>>
I don't hang out here that often...does everyone on r9k work at walmart?
>>
>>35161248
You could be like me, I have paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Antipsychotics and weed keep me at a comfortable level of numb, I get about $1100 a month from social security and subsidized housing costs $108 a month. Medicaid means I get almost free perscriptions. Food stamps pays for half of my good. I have about $6-700 a month after the basics to blow, a lot of the time I end up saving some of it, but often will make piss poor decisions with the money when I'm on a manic swing. Permanent disability/SSI isn't the best thing ever, sometimes I wish I could do more with my life. But vidya, going to the gym, and spending time with my few friends who accept me as the schizo I am prevents me from committing suicide. I'm 23 and plan to live probably another 40 years, I'm sure one of these days when I'm on a particularly depressive swing I'll kill myself, but you just have to live life for what it is.
>>
>>35163604
Social security or SSI? Because I'm 18 and have never worked.

I'm only currently diagnosed with depression, but sometimes I feel schizoaffective, and it'd be beyond easy to fake a diagnosis of that. But yeah, I literally don't think I COULD work, so I may actually need to do this.

Would you be comfortable dropping contact info?
>>
>>35161873
your optimism disgusts me
>>
Being NEET is nowhere near as fun as you fucking people make it sound.

>wake up at 5 PM, groggy and severely disoriented
>eat trash for breakfast, if you even bother to eat breakfast at all
>window shop on Amazon for relatively cheap things you wish you could afford
>shitpost throughout the night until 6 AM the next day
>feel like worthless, constant shit
>lose all your friends
>never produce anything
>literally watch time pass you by as you don't even try to do the things you've always wanted to do
>never get laid
>never go outside
>all of your family hates you
>
>this is life for you
I HATE THIS I WANT OUT NOWWWWWW
>>
>>35164218

This. Was NEET for years. Now am "wage cuck". It's actually much better.

My dream is to be "the baws" now, though. Nothing like having people working for you. It's like modern day servitude for 8 hours a day.
>>
>just got a job at pizza place in mall
>have only been working 4 hour shifts so far, pathetic
>half of coworkers can barely speak english
>get call for little caesars down the street from my house for interview
>worked for little caesars for 2 years as delivery driver in my old town
>going to probably work at little caesars again as a crew member since this one doesn't deliver

Wow. I am literally going nowhere in my life. I am literally going to be going back to little caesars again. i need to go back to school, but i'm in too much debt now.
>>
>Got home 40minutes ago
>Had to exercise or else would feel like a lazy pos
>Need to do a massive shit
>Need to either continue Frank Delaney (RIP) podcast on Ulysses or continue reading Legacy of Ashes (CIA history)
>Need to find time to update EVE market orders
I'd be very very tempted to take a pay cut for 6h days since I could fit so much more into my evenings.
>>
>>35161377
>implying I don't live with my grandma
Checkmate, wagie.
>>
>>35163826
>Would you be comfortable dropping contact info?
>asking a paranoid schizophrenic this
>>
>>35164218
i'm a wagecuck and go to school fulltime and yet
>wake up groggy and disoriented
>eat either nothing or trash for breakfast
>window shop at amazon for cheap shit i wish i could afford
>shitpost throughout the day until 1am and ponder suicide at least once
>feel like worthless constant shit despite having a good friend who tries to make me feel nice
>lost 99% of my friends
>never produce anything
>literally watch time pass me by as i dont even try to do things ive always wanted
>never get laid
>only go outside for school+work
>all of my family hates me

wooowwww sooo different

fuck off m8, i'd MUCH rather be a NEET right now
>>
>>35163826
>Would you be comfortable dropping contact info?
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>35164896
>i'd MUCH rather be a NEET right now
Alright, let's see you try. It's wonderful for 6 months, but mark my words, it will literally drive you insane after a while. And not the good kind of insanity. Not the artistic, creative kind of insanity. The other kind.
>>
>>35164218
>>35164896
Alright, so let's just settle on the fact that life basically sucks for everyone regardless of what they do, and then they die and just like that, none of it matters anymore.
>>
>>35164959
>what is willpower

I've forced myself to do fucking everything I've hated these last couple of years, I've lost myself, who I truly am has been fucking replaced by some idiot wearing a mask being nice to everyone while on the inside harboring deep hatred with nowhere to unleash it

fuck you man, you're literally retarded, this is what drives people insane, having to slave away for a meager wage and coming home to nothing at the end of it

at least being a neet, you have time to fucking do things you want, and if you're a big enough retard to just sit there and do nothing then kill yourself
>>
>>35165014
OK.

Go be NEET. Have fun. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>35164812
Hah, whoops. Didn't really think that one through

>>35164947
Pls no bully ;_;
>>
>>35165014
>I've forced myself to do fucking everything I've hated these last couple of years, I've lost myself, who I truly am has been fucking replaced by some idiot wearing a mask being nice to everyone while on the inside harboring deep hatred with nowhere to unleash it
Yeah, I've been there. Then I burned out and became NEET. It's much worse, trust me. Being overworked and forcing yourself to be nice is so much better than being useless, having no purpose, affecting the planet in no way whatsoever, and crying yourself to sleep every night.

Trust me, it's not worth it. It's not fun. It's a special kind of hell. Even if you have friends and money, it's not enough. You need something to do.

I AM LITERALLY IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AT THIS POINT. THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS. GO FUCK YOURSELF. I AM GOING TO DISEMBOWEL MYSELF WITH A DULL KITCHEN KNIFE
>>
>>35161873
>Eating fast food everyday
>>
>>35165096
>>35165140

I would be a neet if i was in a position to do so

I resent my parents for being such useless sacks of shit, and to make matters worse they're divorcing now so I get the privilege of choosing who i stay with on top of the added bonus of paying rent since my dads a depressed faggot who watches tv all day

LITERALLY the only things stopping me from killing myself right now is the anger and hatred pushing me to be successful and fucking shit on everything and everyone i dislike

>>>forcing yourself to be nice is so much better

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU IDIOT, NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING TO SCHOOL FOR SOMETHING YOU ENJOY OR SOMETHING TO MAKE FRIENDS
>>
>wake up in my apartment, alone
>bike to work
>work for 8 hours
>bike home
>spend time in my apartment
>sleep
>do it all again

It's OK. It's not great but not really that bad.
>>
>>35165213
What do you do anon khen
>>
>>35165212
your lack of reason and understanding is outrageous
>>
>>35165221
I work at a coffee shop. It's...eh. It's alright.
>>
>>35161318
>i rent out my basement for the price of the entire mortgage of the house
very believable, neet
>>
>>35165212
>can't live happily as a wagecuck
>can't afford to live as a neetiepie
might as well kill yourself now. these are the prime years of your life, buddy. it's just downhill from here.
>>
>>35165264
the fire inside still burns, my time will come
>>
>>35165293
alright, well if you want a fiery death, kill your parents and THEN yourself. how's that?

either way, it doesn't get better. at all.
>>
>>35164218
Ya I did the NEET life for 4 months and got a wow character to max level. After that, I couldn't handle it any more
>>
>>35165299
you sound like you've given up, why are you here
>>
>this forum isnt for robots anymore its for wagecucks with endless energy
>>
>>35165337
I am currently in the process of killing myself in the longest, slowest way I could think of. now I'm just waiting to die.
>>
tonight was my last night at work actually...
but tomorrow I have an exam and a lab due and I have nothing prepared for the lab so I am just going to skip that class all together and lose 25-30pts

thugg lifee
>>
File: 1471012379377.jpg (127KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471012379377.jpg
127KB, 843x604px
>>35165382
hows that

asking for a friend
>>
>>35165409
killing myself via starvation + dehydration + sleeplessness.

basically, I'm not going to eat, drink or sleep until I'm dead. it's a slow process but not nearly as painful as you'd think.
>>
Big win today lads

>flip burger
>making burger fry combo for roastie
>burger done before the fries
>set it aside and wait
>there's an old man with both hands on my counter, glaring at me
>"is that her burger?" he points to it, I affirm
>"make her a fresh one."
>whywouldIdothat.exe
>"it's cold", it's fucking not
>"you don't think it's cold?"
>roastie fingertests it, is absolutely fine with it
>old man looks at me with pure revulsion
>I never once break his gaze until they leave

He had already been a complete cunt over his own order, so I couldn't give it to him. Shekelstein hates that shit too.
>>
>>35165409
>>35165436
I'm on day 3 so far
>>
>>35165436
>dehydration

m8 I start to get reeeaaaallll uncomfortable after a few hours of not drinking something, this isn't gonna be as easy as you think, why not blow all your money on some fun shit before you die, travel, try VR, idk,

you need to keep living out of resentment and hatred like i do, don't give up, it's what they want you to do
>>
>>35165482
>don't give up, it's what they want you to do
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up.
Stop. Just let me die holy shit. Fucking tired of people saying stupid shit like this. Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: 84T3KNf.gif (167KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
84T3KNf.gif
167KB, 400x300px
>>35165502
but you need to live to see them kill themselves instead
>>
>>35165522
I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I don't give a shit about the people on it anymore. I don't care about revenge. I don't care about seeing people suffer. It's a waste of time, because no matter how much you make a person suffer, you're both going to die.

I want out right fucking now, rather than when I'm 80.
>>
>>35165536
I guess that's the difference between you and me, if I die, and some guy I despise gets to continue living, it's just not fair, I need to exist when they do not, simple as that

whether or not I see them suffer is just a bonus
>>
>neet
>recently got on disability

Now I have too much freetime and a tonne of free money that I dont know what I should do with
>>
>>35165562
>if I die, and some guy I despise gets to continue living, it's just not fair
WHO
THE HELL
CARES?

He'll die, you'll die, both of you are going to die at some point in time. It doesn't matter which one of you goes first. It's trivial. If it just makes you feel better, kill him first, then yourself. But you'll still both die.

This is why I suggested you kill your parents. Holy shit, you're really overcomplicating things.

There is simply no reason to live if you don't want to.
>>
>>35165482
>this isn't gonna be as easy as you think
he said he's already on Day 3
>>35165452

he has two more days 'til he's gone
>>
File: large.jpg (106KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
106KB, 500x375px
>>35165634
it's been nice anon, seeing those I hate suffer isn't my only reason to live, there's still too much I want to do in the world, and I have enough money saved up from wage slaving to do at least one of those things, I can't die until I've done it
>>
>>35165690
I see, then, he only adds fuel to my fire, I will continue living, because anon died when others deserved to die more
>>
>>35165436
>>35165452
Jesus what a grim way to die?
what the fuck is 3 days without sleep, water or food even like?

Can you post a picture of yourself? I kinda wanna see the effects.
>>
>>35165813
...No. why the fuck would I want to post a picture of myself on an anonymous forum
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>35165839
I mean...you're going to die anyway. Why not?
>>
File: thats bananas.jpg (105KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
thats bananas.jpg
105KB, 640x425px
>>35165876
yeesh
you look tired
>>
File: sad bee.jpg (125KB, 540x797px) Image search: [Google]
sad bee.jpg
125KB, 540x797px
>>35165876
Huh. I didn't expect you to actually look like you're on the brink of death.
>>
>>35165876
you have nice hair anon

original commento
>>
>>35158109
Working is a choice wagie.

You just keep making the wrong one.
>>
>>35158145
I work freight at Home Depot, are you a /nightguy/? I don't mind the gig, just listening to music/audiobooks and stocking mostly.
>>
>>35165876
holy shit that's morbid
>>
>>35165536
Go get a double sausage and egg mcmuffin and you'll feel better.

Make a hiege, get comfy and watch comfy programming
>>
>>35166208
No thank.s I'm already too far in. Pretty sure if I started eating/drinking now it would just cause immense pain
>>
File: 1462480458627.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462480458627.png
7KB, 420x420px
>the year is 2017
>he doesn't suck cock for extra cash
>using the internet to find customers at easy with the high volume of sites available, tinder, grinder, Craigslist, I could go on
>he doesn't keep 100 per cent of his earning and not pay tax
>he chooses to work 4x as long earning half the money and paying to his country for muh contribution
>>
>>35166295
tell me more about your cock sucking adventures anon
>>
>>35164218
Feels like you know me personally, fuck
>>
File: 1483568379503.gif (2MB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483568379503.gif
2MB, 350x489px
>tfw working 10 hours a day every day for almost 3 weeks now
>get one day off in another week
>sleep 4-5 hours at most only because i have ambien
>hardly sleep without it
>literally only working or lying in bed at home
pretty sure this is illegal
i wish i could be neet again
>>
>>35157356
Joke's on you, I am already at the office.
>>
How do I get welfare checks? I'm brown & I even pay fucking taxes.
>>
File: 12131311.jpg (151KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
12131311.jpg
151KB, 1080x1350px
>>35164218
>window shop on Amazon for relatively cheap things you wish you could afford
lose all your friends
>never produce anything
>literally watch time pass you by as you don't even try to do the things you've always wanted to do

wolly shit dude, are you fucking me?
>>
>>35166702
I know your feel brother, I aspire to be like Matt as well.
>>
File: FcjpxYZ.png (320KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FcjpxYZ.png
320KB, 960x720px
Wagecels are desperately cherishing their fleeting last ~26 minutes of sleep
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35157356
>tic toc
This is a reference I get.
>>
File: dogeza_japan.jpg (77KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
dogeza_japan.jpg
77KB, 672x372px
>>35157356
Master, please!
How can I get out of this cuckery??
Onegaishimasu!!!
>>
What was the photo the anon post of himself? I wanna see the poor thing too but it's deleted.
>>
>>35165897
>>35165923
>>35165954
>>35166179
Repost the photo for others to see
>>
>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/
....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...pee pee...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...
>>
>>35167819
>>>/lgbt/ fucker
>>
Being a full-time Uni student feels the same as being a wage cuck.

I genuinely had an anxiety attack when I saw that Neet master pepe's smug face.
>>
>>35167707
I didn't download it. Sorry, anon

He looked v tired and dehydrated
>>
>>35168028
It should still be in your cache, look for it
>>
what's the criteria for wagecuck anyway?

when i used to work at autozone, i would consider myself wagecuck, primarily because

>variable shift hours
>$9.75/hr

now I've graduated college and work as a mental health counselor.

>set schedule, work 11p-7a Fri-Tue
>$20.88/hr
>>
>>35168100
I left the thread and came when I back, the post was gone.
>>
>>35168100
say please like a good boy
>>
>>35168140
It still is somewhere in your cache, tho.
>>
>>35168165
idk wtf a cache even is
how do I go through it?
>>
>>35168157
Pretty please post it, anon-kun.
>>
File: 1487394065218.jpg (316KB, 853x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1487394065218.jpg
316KB, 853x1090px
>>35157356

Tfw woke up and had a relaxing meal that I made, no stress at all. I've been doing yoga and atretching before my chestand arms workout.

I focus on myself. Later I will practice blues guitar and like learn some more coding before I enjoy some of my favorite novels, I am really enjoying Green Mars right now. Maybe I will dive into learning some math for my own sake.

Wagies must hate working, they probably don't even realize that Mr. Slavedriver takes must of the profit from their work for himself. Wage cuckoldry is truly SAD.
>>
>>35168178
Cache is a location on your device where things like pictures are temporarily saved so they don't have to be downloaded again every time you come back to a page, it saves bandwidth.
>>
>>35168211
Actually you just sit on 4chan all day because you have no motivation to do anything else. This or post proof.
>>
In essence, NEETs are the scholars of our time. Back in the day there was Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, and Einstein. Now, we NEETS have taken the position to sacrifice legal slavery to the Jews in order to improve the world with our ideas. Some NEETS are working on their memoirs, poetry, and solving unsolved equations.

Other NEETS selflessly educate others on topics such as politics, general advice, relationships, math, and sciences on community boards such as /r9k/ and /pol/.

Unlike normies and waqeslaves, NEETS are dedicated to their friends and families- particularly their mothers, whom NEETS feel a strong connection towards. NEETS aren't bygones, and don't stop being your friend just because time has passed by.

Since they aren't forced into labor for the Jews, they have time to send hand written mail and even birthday cards to friends and acquaintances. A NEET prioritizes his life around physical and emotional health, being involved in a community, and helping others.

Now go and finance my neetbux wagegoy
>>
File: IMG_2373.jpg (813KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.jpg
813KB, 960x1280px
>>35168183
ok, but only because you said please
>>
>>35168274
how to become neet senpai?
>>
>>35168301
holy shit he actually looks dead
>>
>>35168301
Thank you very much.

That anon certainly looks miserable. :-(
>>
>>35168301
baka desu famwow
>>
File: 906966ebbf7633d87b9795d3040863b2.jpg (546KB, 870x1080px) Image search: [Google]
906966ebbf7633d87b9795d3040863b2.jpg
546KB, 870x1080px
Tfw neet living alone with no femdom gf to kick my naked balls in
>>
>>35168301
Nice hair tho
He could become a rocker
>>
>>35168301
GOOD GOD

GET SOME SLEEP, TALL CHILD
>>
>>35168301
That anon looks pretty good feature wise, but he needs lots of sleep and love
>>
File: vintage-housewife.jpg (59KB, 521x567px) Image search: [Google]
vintage-housewife.jpg
59KB, 521x567px
>>35157356
>when you realise all these NEETposts are from bored housewives mocking their husbands
>>
>>35168437
at this point, if he decided to change his mind, he shouldn't go to sleep because after going this long without sleeping, taking a nap could lead to a heart attack, seizure, or aneurysm. he needs to go to a hospital; they'll know what to do.
>>
These are the things ive been diagnosed with. Can I get on SSI with this?
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder
Avoident Personality Disorder
ADD
Mild OCD (perfectionism)
ARFID (Avoident/Restrictive Food Intake)
Major Depressive Disorder
Dysthymia
>>
>>35168740
I am becoming hyper-aware of my insides with every passing second. Why is that?
>>
>>35168301
HOLY SHIT you're actually going to kill yourself like this?
It looks fucking painful
>>
>>35168813
no, I'm not him. I just reposted it
>>
>>35168262

Nah I actually started doing things to enjoy and improve my life since my depression has improved. No longer cucked by it so I can actually push myself to learn things and exercise.
>>
>>35168301
bad case of pink eye or hugely stoned
>>
File: animeisfake.jpg (64KB, 599x673px) Image search: [Google]
animeisfake.jpg
64KB, 599x673px
>>35164218
Been a wagecuck for a year now, upgrade from being a NEET for exactly a year before

>wake up at 11 pm groggy and hungry
>have time to either eat or shower before going to work nights
>spend 8 hours moving things on shelves with no communication trapped in your own mind
>have to either bring a meal every day or eat mcgarbage
>not even making 5 digits per year after food and taxes, unable to live alone
>lose all friends
>never produce anything of value
>work 50 hours a week and never have time to do anything you want to do
>never get laid
>only go outside to work
>family is disappointed and ashamed of you and is unable to hide it
I know being a NEET feels incredibly bad but after spending a year as each the only way to survive either is to throw away your self esteem, it's what the people I work with have done. But if you're able to throw that away and you can afford to be a NEET, it's the better option.
>>
>wake up at 6, bright and ready for the day
>shitpost on the internet for 30 minutes
>walk out to grab a coffee at the internet
>drive 10 minute commute to work
>write computer programs for spaceships
>challenging but fun
>come home play video games
>do my 30 minute workout routine
>watch netflix with gf
>make blue apron with gf
>fuck gf
>repeat
>>
>>35169953
*at the internet cafe
>>
>>35169953
meanwhile, in reality...
>wake up at 6, groggy and underslept
>force self into the shower and take huge amounts of caffeine so you can function
>drive half an hour to work, unless there's bad traffic, then it's an hour
>do boring wagecuck job that feels completely meaningless
>come home and too tired to do anything
>can't even fuck gf since you're too tired
>not that it matters, she's getting satisfied by other men beyond your back
>repeat
>>
>>35170123
>be you
>be mad
>>
File: 1488080503071.jpg (35KB, 564x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488080503071.jpg
35KB, 564x567px
>>35170331
>Be you
>Be triggered after hearing the bitter truth
>>
>>35170123
S A V A G E as fuck desu senpai
>>
>>35170123
>toss out unfaithful gf, if she lives with you and has time to fuck around behind your back it's likely that you're economically independent and she isn't
>go to bed earlier
>consider education or changing jobs if the wagecuck job is so terrible
>try to exercise and eat healthier so you're not tired all the time
>have fun on weekends and vacations with all the money you've made
>>
>>35163604
am jelly anon, I'm in Canada I'd get that $1100 but have to pay full price for everything else
>>
hey guys heres a good tip: my friend says he makes good money like flipping cheap shit off of aliexpress, or whatever. like buy bulk wholesale shit and resell for profit on ebay. he bought a bunch of cheap ass skull rings for a dollar each, and sells them for like 10 dollars.
>>
wagecuckery has destroyed me, I miss my NEET days so much.
>>
File: 2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg (358KB, 880x508px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg
358KB, 880x508px
>Be me
>NEET for 3 1/2 years
>live with mummy in a big expensive house
>have zero expenses

Pic related is my savings account. Jealous wageslaves? NEET master race.
>>
>>35166208
After four days, his body would just reject any large amounts of food. He'd end up vomiting with extreme migraines. He has to go through a refeeding program.

Better to just let him die. T.bH
>>
>>35161873
Dan carlin hardcore historian:)

Any other ones you can recommend or kno
>>
>>35173048
That won't carry you forever. You'll eventually be thirty and you won't even be able to be hired at Mc.Donalds...
>>
>>35173293
I have zero expenses and at most I might spend $100 a year. By the time I am older my mother will have passed away and I will inherent enough money and assets to live a life as a NEET forever.
>>
>>35173388
You are living my dream. How did you get that money?
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.