[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a gay guy or a lesbian? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: homo.jpg (972KB, 2000x3331px) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
972KB, 2000x3331px
Would you rather be a gay guy or a lesbian?
Why?
>>
>>35119408
gay guy. Lesbians have the highest rates of domestic violence and there's also the lesbian death bed
>>
File: 1487556343253.png (405KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487556343253.png
405KB, 1000x500px
Gay guy, so I could have sex with Milo
>>
Lesbian!

I've always been fascinated by womens' ability to get pregnant so I'd be a lesbo and go to the sperm bank to get impregnated by a scientist Chad.
>>
>>35119408
lesbian

i get pussy, and also get to live on easy mode
>>
>>35119446
I hope you're 13 or younger.
>>
File: IMG_0250.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.png
568KB, 960x720px
FUCK OFF TO >>>/lgbt/ FEGITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35119475
kys shill milo is god's gift to mankind
>>
Probably lesbo.
Less chance of getting fag dragged to death, less chance of disease, community seems less degenerate and casual sex driven.
I know about the domestic violence numbers, but consider the kinds of crybabies in there and I bet the majority of that shit is babby-level slap fights.
>>
>>35119500
And a pedophile

Oreg
>>
Anyone else notice how male homosexuality is completely different from female homosexuality?

Gay dudes literally destroy themselves with sex. They're also really inflexible and will experiment on their faghags at a young age but be grossed out by it. Most seem to have a story about being chickenhawked at a young age.

Lesbians seems really flexible and many will occasionally fuck a dude. Half of them will drop out in their late 20's/early 30's to get that traditional family life.
>>
>>35119602
that's because a lot of "lesbians" and "bisexual" women are just trying to get attention
>>
I've always wanted to be a lesbian, it's so aesthetically pleasing to see two women have sex

The worst sex is heterosexual sex
>>
>>35119602
I think the "destroying themselves with sex" bit is stereotyped but in my experience gay dudes tend to be less flexible about occasionally entertaining the idea of the opposite sex than the lesbians I've talked to, both sides also have a lot of outright hostility about it

I just want someone I can be openly bi with and the only people I've seen who are okay with bi men are the fujoshi, gay dudes and straight girls alike overwhelmingly hate you for it
>>
>>35119408
Gay guy, I can still get some sort of technical degree. Do stuff like coding and joining the army. Women are not that smart and will always be less of value with their female brain.
>>
>>35119408
Lesbian
Every time I find a girl that i find bearable, they're usually lesbians

It hurts so much
>>
>>35119602
lesbians don't like sex they just want to play house with their friend
>>
>>35119523
>how dare you not be traumatized by this thing we all decided was horrible and then have the nerve to mention it

okay
>>
>>35119408
Lesbian, I want to fuck a dyke.

>>35119434
>lesbian death bed
Wot is this?
>>
I want to be gay anime girl.
>>
>>35122379
It means that long-term lesbians have no sex life
>>
>>35119408
Homosexuality is a copout for effeminate men and disgusting shrews. It is not inborn in any way, and can be undone through force of will. I know this first hand. I used to "be gay" in inclination and practice, but I overcame it. Now I live a dignified life with my expectant wife.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.