[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 EGGS 1 RICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
So...
I've been eating two eggs scrambled with chopped tomatoes and onion, cooking it on a flat with no oil/butter.
It comes out to something like an open omelet.
I put this frisby omelet over 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
I eat this twice a day.
This meal, and carrots/cauliflower pickled in vinegar for snacks have been my diet for about 30 days now.

Lost 21 pounds so far.
It was rough going from eating like a slob every day to a controlled diet.
But, it's gotten quite a bit easier by now.
I drink 12 cups (by measurement) of espresso per day, and put 2 tbsp of creamer in each 4 cup serving of espresso.
Having something to sip on for 8 hours before eating works wonders.
The goal is to be around 1400 calories a day.
I'm targeting 190 pounds by June, which I'm more than certain I'll reach.
Currently 231 pounds, started at 252.

>>>/fit/ got pretty assblasted about my diet.
But, oh well. It's working for me, and it's a realistic long term lifestyle adjustment.

Any other robots have weight loss success stories?
>>
this sounds like you have the shits constantly
>>
>>35073353
You'd think so, with drinking that much espresso.
But, no.
My bowel movements are very regular.
Not only that... My turds aren't so massive that they cut my asshole while squeezing them out anymore.
Haven't had the shits yet.
There was one day where I only ate once, and didn't shit the next day at all because there wasn't anything to shit.
My body had used nearly all of what I took in that day and produced so little waste I didn't need to shit til the day after I ate twice.
>>
>>35073314
Why did /fit/ get butthurt OP?
>>
>>35073314
hey im gonna put some eggs on rice here in a lil bit for breakfast
woop woop
>>
>>35073314
stealing this. thank you anon that sounds really tasty!
>>
File: 11.png (588KB, 509x454px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
588KB, 509x454px
This was me before then after, but now I'm chubby again.

>Depression
>Lazy
>>
File: 22.png (1014KB, 566x801px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
1014KB, 566x801px
>>35073447

fffffasdasdasdasdasd
>>
>>35073447
Before and after putting on a shirt?
>>
>>35073422
If you don't have ungodly gains and a 2 billion calorie diet the faggots over on >>>/fit/ get pretty upset.
I'm only concerned with getting my weight under control.
Not lifting and becoming a chad.
After being in the military and doing Pt every day for 3 years, I never want to exercise again.
I do go for daily 2 mile walk, though.
>>
>>35073447
>>35073488
You were always fat.

Might want to get those weird knees checked out, too.
>>
File: 1474925615832.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1474925615832.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>35073447
>>35073488

cool but why do you post a picture of someone else? do you know what reverse image search is? jesus fucking christ
>>
File: loose-skin-after-weight-loss_1.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
loose-skin-after-weight-loss_1.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>35073314
good luck on your journey, you will look like this even if you make it
>>
>>35073496
>After being in the military and doing Pt every day for 3 years, I never want to exercise again.

a sentence people could only admit to on r9k

good for you for knowing what you want
>>
you will lose weight till the point you will gain it back but 3 times more lol gg , the only diet that makes you lose weight and is sustainable is going vegan
>>
>>35073429
Yw anon <3
>>35073447
Yeah, I'm lazy af too. That's why my target weight is something a sedentary lifestyle can accommodate
>>35073511
I was only 250 pounds, anon...
Not 300+.
Even if I lose weight at a rapid pace, my body won't be flabby like that.
I sort of stay active, even in my lazy life style.
Low impact and easy exercise.
30-40 mins on treadmill or bike, and 10-15 mins of sit-ups.
It's not like I was super fat and out of shape.
>>
>>35073511
This op

This is why you lift while you lose weight

This is why you eat more for protein than just a couple eggs

/fit/ wasn't assblasted because you won't make gains. They were assblasted because you will become a pancake
>>
>>35073541
We evolved to eat meat because it's so fucking good for you holy shit all those protein and calories MMM boy. That's why meat tastes so fuckin good.

Vegans are literally stepping backwards in evolution. It's absurd.
>>
>>35073551
i was at maximum like 240 now iam 145. I'm 5'11. my loose skin is still pretty bad, and i still have fat on my belly, lower back, that is where the loose skin is the worst. I also did weight training pretty hard but in calorie deficit you make like 0 gains
>>
>>35073314
That's great, if you intend to live like that every day for the rest of your life. If you're just doing it to reach a target weight and then abandon this lifestyle, you'll put the weight straight back on.

Honestly the easiest way to not worry overly about what you eat is to do at least 90 minutes of intensive exercise everyday and that isn't as hard as you think. Most anons here spend much more time than that just browsing 4chan or playing vidya.
>>
>>35073551
How tall are you?

I'm 6 feet and my goal is to maintain a weight around 200lbs. I've still got to lose around 20lbs to get there.

Skellingtons probably think 200lbs is fat but it's only about a 10-12% bodyfat on my build.
>>
>>35073581
k fat boy...keep telling that to yourself and your clogged up arteries
>>
>>35073562
See >>35073551

>>35073541
Yeah, people like to say this, but it really doesn't apply to me.
I have a great amount of discipline. I've always told myself if I got over 250 pounds, I would make an active effort to get back down to a manageable weight.
It's taken me over 10 years to gain 90 pounds.
This all goes back to me adopting a realistic and long term lifestyle change.
I love eggs and rice, and pickled vegetables.
>>35073581
I eat 2 eggs with the rice, anon.
Do you even read shit before your rage filled and trembling fingertips hit the keyboard?
Also, I've been putting 1/4 cup of shredded chicken in a couple times a week.
Not being a vegan, just limiting calorie intake.
>>
>>35073629
your body breath and farts all smell like vagina. oh, and so does your VAGINA.
>>
>>35073621
>90 minutes of intensive exercise

that's insane.

my body can't even handle 90 minutes of intensive videogames what the fuck.
>>
>>35073621
No, this is a very carefully thought out lifestyle change, and a long term one.
That's the reason why I chose some of my favorite foods for the meals.
I'll create new meals over time, but this one is good for now.
>>35073622
5'10
>>
>>35073658
You build it up. I can run half-marathons now without getting tired. Also try and vary the exercise so it doesn't get stale.
>>
>>35073686
Suck my penis and my wenis.
>>
>>35073314
Good job opee. I lost 80 pounds just by dieting a couple years ago. Best thing I ever did with my shit life
>>
Once I reach the target weight of 190, I'm going to be taking on a low impact exercise routine, and bumping the calorie intake up to 1800.
I'm well aware of the flabby man syndrome.
It's been accounted for, and I'll address it when I get to 190. Somewhere around 190-200 pounds is where my body will get flabby if I don't exercise and diet correctly.
>>35073775
Great job anon.
>>
>>35073662
What's worked for me as a lifestyle change is essentially budgeting.

$1 per meal. $3 per day.
500cal per meal. 1500cal per day.

Drop a $20 on groceries once a week and that's it.

Loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter, carton of eggs, some canned soup etc.

Keeps portions small and affordable in my everyday life.

Viewing food as fuel to get me through the day to day.

Then once a week I spoil myself with fast food or takeout.

Not tons of it, just a normal-sized meal, and that's all I eat that day.

I've been losing 2lbs per week since I started with this approach.
>>
>>35073938
Yeah, I had this idea at first.
Too lazy to go shopping that often though.
Instead, I decided to motivate myself to exercise by indulging a (albeit bad) habit.
I go walk to the store a mile away to get a pack of cigarettes every day, sometimes skipping a day if I have some left over. 2 mile round trip.
I couldn't handle taking on a new diet and quitting smoking at the same time.
So I put a bad habit to work for me.
I know, disgusting...
But it works for now.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.