[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being trans at gym?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: lockerroom.jpg (44KB, 398x262px) Image search: [Google]
lockerroom.jpg
44KB, 398x262px
how does lgbt do this and have any of you had any issues?

i signed up for gold's gym with my cis friend and before we did i was really wary. like tried to look up their trans policy online (which i couldn't find) and then decided to ask them about it in person (which i didn't do because i kinda pussied out). my friend was like, "whatever no one gives a shit, it will be fine."

and i guess it was fine because they gave us a full tour of the women's locker room and everything. but now i'm starting to get freaked out. the area i live in is very conservative and my state is one pushing for a trans bathroom law "to protect women and children" and this shit might affect me at the gym. gold's gym is fucking expensive. if they fuck me what's going to happen? will i have to pay the $8 billion subscription cancelation fee? will i not be able to gym at all anymore? i don't fucking know.

and in my paranoia i try to look up gold's trans policy again, to find these videos that are equal parts cringey and ominous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6mmqKfVxA [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TRx0eXxNcg [Embed] [Embed]

like wtf is this shit. is this trans life in america now? just how fucked am i, as someone that actually needs to use the gym locker room to keep my shit in and sometimes change. if i go home after work to change by the time i get there it will be full of people and i'll never touch a squat rack again.

fuck this sucks
>>
You're on the wrong board for this

As a fellow tranny, just build a home gym you dummy
>>
lol

19 year old detected
>>
>>35057670
i don't want a home gym. or i do, but i'm already paying for the gym so it's not something i want right now.
>>
>>35057719
>guise how do I deal with this problem
>here is an obvious solution that solves everything
>nuuh i didnt want solutions, I just wanted to bitch

fuck off normie
>>
>>35057737
how the fuck is that a solution? i don't have thousands of dollars to buy gym equipment with. i like the stairs machine and squat racks and yoga classes they do.
>>
You belong in the men's locker room you faggot.

Dressing up like a woman/growing out your hair does not change your gender only the apperance.
>>
>>35057779
It doesn't cost thousands of dollars to build your own gym. Working out is a lifelong commitment if you don't puss out of it, paying your gym membership fee every month for years will in the long run be far more expensive than a home gym by orders of magnitude

>I liked the yoga classes they do
If you pass then you wont be having any of these problems in the first place, so I'm assuming you don't pass. No one wants a fucking tranny in their yoga class making it awkward and shitty for them, I bet people have cancelled their memberships over you being there. Actually be respectful and considerate of how other people think and trannies won't be hated so much, and then maybe in the future people wont actually mind nonpassing trannies in their yoga class.

Stop giving us trannies a bad name and fuck off, at least post this shit on lgbt
>>
>>35057852
dude why are you so angsty or w/e?

i'm paying for a gym membership because i want to go to the gym. whether it's the most cost-effective way to work out shouldn't matter in this conversation. everyone should be allowed to go to the gym if they want to and if they pay for it.
>>
>>35057925
The gym is providing a public service. If you are a gross hon who goes to the gym, the quality of that service is diminished for everyone there. Not to mention, WHY would you pay your own fucking money to go to a place where you are not wanted?

If you are welcomed and accepted with no issues, why make this thread?

If people give you shit or stare at you or complain about you, if the manager of the gym kicks you out, WHY would you want to go to a place that doesn't want you there?

Why are you so dumb and irrational
>>
>>35057630
Stop making this thread hon

Just kys you can train in hell and get raped by the devil
>>
>>35057999
Because that's his favorite thing to do. Go to places where he isn't wanted and cause trouble. Just like why he spams this thread that would be better suited on /lgbt/.
>>
>didn't even realize this exact thread was posted on /lgbt/ yesterday and is on the front page there now
Guess i'm the dummy
>>
>>35057630
>Making the same thread because your disgusting ass got called out

Fuck off creep
>>
>Now

You should just be happy you don't get electric shock therapy. If you aren't passable stay inside.
>>
what does hon mean
0riginal
>>
>>35059548
Before the last few years when trannies where all over the media, they still existed but were mostly underground. One of the first big trans communities online was called susans place. It was filled with 30, 40+ year old men who transitioned extremely late in life and acted and dressed like what they thought girls were like when they were teenagers, making them incredibly gross and ridiculously looking. The biggest example of this was constantly referring to each other as 'hon', like saying "you look so great hon" even though this was directed at an obese, 50+ year old man in a dress. They were also extremely hostile and unwelcoming to teenage, early 20 trans people, basically leading to a lot of young trannies killing themselves in fear of ending up as a 'hon'.

Now hon is considered the ultimate insult in the tranny community, it means you're a disgusting, obvious parody of a woman
>>
>>35059657
It's also what everyone calls each other in Baltimore, so context matters
>>
File: 1467443593253.png (336KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467443593253.png
336KB, 308x450px
kek, the shills are switching tactics from spamming blatant trapshit to this kinda crap. How desperate they must be.
>>
stop spamming this fucking thread
>>
>>35057630
Or just be a regular gay dude
>>
>>35057630
1. Buy a home gym you fucking normie
2. Do yoga at home retard
3. You're not actually planning to change in the locker rooms are you?
Stop making cissies hate us
>>
>>35057670

Someone directly told them this yesterday and they've completely disregarded it once again.

>>35057630
FUCK OFF OP, EVEN THE TRANNY TOLD YOU TO PISS OFF TO >>>/lgbt/ already.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.