[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haircuts and Girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: nothing.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px)
nothing.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
I tried getting a haircut chad would get instead of rocking a nappy untamed afro. It even gave me confidence to try talking to some girls at the store today. They laughed behind my back when they went to the next aisle and I could hear them making fun of my stuttering through the holes in the shelves. Heard one of them say I was weird and creepy. Someone told me girls like hair so i tried to do something nice, a fade.

What kind of haircuts do girls like, Robots. Is there any kind of haircut that can possibly look so good that it overrides my autism?
>>
Get a bald taper fade and grow out the top. Thats what i do
>>
>>34969387
is that you? your haircut is fine, but you need to get rid of that serial killer face you are making
>>
>>34969536
This is my normal face.
>>
>>34969387
Looks fine, dude. Although, I agree with >>34969536. You look like you'd stab me and steal my wallet if I greeted you, try to smile at least.
>>
>>34969570
iktfb
origiglanlans
>>
is that actually you op? if so then you can easily be tyrone.
>>
File: sillypepe.jpg (6KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
sillypepe.jpg
6KB, 250x181px
Thats a big fucking nigger nose, my man!
>>
>>34969570
No it's not, stop trying to look like a tough big boy gangster, you attention-whoring faggot.
>>
>>34969667
To be honest with you I had just gotten done crying when I took this picture. Not trying to be tough, I wish I could be tougher. Maybe then I wouldn't be 20 and a virgin.
>>
>>34969387
Wew lad if thats the face you use when you look at girls then its no wonder they call you creepy.

Your haircut isn't the problem.
>>
>>34969387
describe yourself:
height:
job:
school:
wardrobe:
shoes:
deformities:
mental illnesses:
>>
I just let my afro grow out. Not sure if girls like it or not but they don't avoid me so thats something. Also do you guys have any facial hair? I've got a mustache and a goatee have had this look since I was like 15.
>>
>>34969387
Go pick up girls in Africa you fucking parasite nigger.
>>
>>34969849
Not op but
height:5'5
weight:110lbs
job:Neet looking thou
school: N/a
wardrobe/shoes:wife beaters jeans and boots
deformities:A few scars that all
mental illnesses:minor ocd
What do I need to do?
>>
>getting a haircut for girls
See? This is the shit I'm talking about.

And women still have no shame telling shit like it's hard for them when they literally have nothing else to do than sit and wait for someone to pick them up.
>>
>>34969849
OP here
Height: 6'0
Weight: Around 150 last time I checked
Job: Neet Bucks
School: Fuck School I hated that place
Shoes: I have a pair but Idk what they are
Deformities: Micro Penis and no I'm not fucking kidding
Mental Illnesses: Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Diagnosed Aspie
>>
>>34970477
it's your fault you're a virgin.get an actually job and buy some descent clothing. stop being a faggot and become friends with tyrone and do what he does. smile, you dumb fuck.

>>34970037
try upgrading wardrobe and hygiene
>>
>>34970477
>black
>micro penis

its over for you my man.
>>
>>34970848
>smile, you dumb fuck.
reddit cuck advice

men who smile a lot are less attractive to women
>>
>>34970477
6'0 literally Tyrone

>>>/out/
>>
>>34969849
height: 6'0 with better posture
job, school: focusing on school before I get serious about a job
wardrobe: nothing special
shoes: couple of shoes, usually wear black-running shoes or red skate-shoes
deformites: none
mental illnesses: undiagnosed psychosis, pretty sure
>>
>>34970975
I know enough tyrones to tell you that's bullshit. all he has to do is smile and not be too fucking nice.

also all the reddit cuck advice are true if you're above a 6.

>>34971156
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>34970945
I'm literally in the .6 % of males.
That's .6 of a percent.
Not even a percent. And I was born with it. Honestly I have problems masturbating it's so bad. It's one of the main reasons that make me want to kill myself, and I think it even has to do with my complete and utter lack of confidence.
>>
>>34971352
how long is penis and what's the girth?
>>
>>34969387
Damn if you cant make it then I really have no hope
>>
>>34969387

not gonna lie, you're decent looking. not gonna be a moron like 90% of the idiots on this board and say you're a solid 9/10, but you have decent facial aesthetics.

the fade is fine, it suits you. if girls truly made fun of you like that it's probably just because you're very awkward, which is understandable if you don't have much practise. if you're a funny guy, make use of that next time you try. don't ask so many Qs, make em laugh

can gou grow a beard? it'll make your jawline look sharper and improve your looks if it suits you, and your hair can fade into it.

also, we both know that's not your normal face you're making, try smiling bro

also post a pic of your head from the side, to give a better indicator of what haircut might suit you
>>
>>34970037

describe your OCD
>>
>>34970477
>Micro Penis

ouch. that's just... ouch. my condolences brother.
>>
>>34971391
Dunno, never bothered to check.
>>
>>34971929
give us a fucking estimation or do it right now. penis sizes doesn't matter as much as the faggots on here make it seem.
>>
making fun of you across the isle?

women are cruel, there is no disputing this, especially when you consider their privilege and how hard it is for us.
>>
File: ree.jpg (260KB, 1062x1446px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
260KB, 1062x1446px
i've had everything from a buzzcut to long dyed straightend emo hair

i just accepted the fact that i look like a serial kiler/school shooter and don't even care anymore
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px)
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>34972144
>>34971156
>>34970477
you faggots are not ugly.
>stop looking so angry all the fucking time
>hold your head up
>>
>>34972144
You look like you've just woken up on a mortuary slab.
>>
>>34972144
get a fucking tan and shave.
>>
File: dasfasdf.jpg (165KB, 960x720px)
dasfasdf.jpg
165KB, 960x720px
>>34972297

thanks man, here's me in 2013
i've always looked that way
>>
File: weed-30094767.jpg (41KB, 628x471px)
weed-30094767.jpg
41KB, 628x471px
>>34972144
The doctor prescribes bonghit after bonghit until you smile
>>
>>34971992
Testosterone makes your dick grow when you're in puberty. A lot of klinefelter's syndrome sufferers take exogenous testosterone to make their dicks grow after puberty though. Could try that. I would definitely talk to a doctor about your options and let him know your condition is ruining your life.
>>
File: 1484964455769.jpg (250KB, 918x1200px)
1484964455769.jpg
250KB, 918x1200px
>>34971352
Focus on other shit other than getting laid. If you feel the need to lose your vcard, get a hooker. After that, live your life. Get a hobby. It's really great when you're able to put all your time towards something you love, and girls really get in the way of that. One of my friends is really big into disc golf. He gives zero fucks about women (or guys, for that matter), and he's a pretty content guy. I've dated many women and slept with more, but seriously, it's not a big deal if you don't have a gf or whatever. If you're set on being married in the future, try online dating, and just be honest with the women. You won't get a 10/10, but you'll get something.

>get a hooker if you really need to fuck something
>get a hobby/invest fully in the one you have
>women aren't everything
>don't kill yourself because you were born with something you had no control over
>>
>>34972524
I didn't mean to sound narcissistic or anything with that post homie.
>>
Hey, show us your peepee!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.