[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most robot board? I know it can't be /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475563434605.png (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475563434605.png
235KB, 1000x1000px
What's the most robot board?
I know it can't be /r9k/.
>>
None
This entire site is infested with normies. All thanks to fucking /pol/ and /v/.
>>
>>34966066
>This entire site is infested with normies. All thanks to fucking /pol/ and /v/.
those boards need to become forced containment boards

if you post on those ones you should be blocked from posting on others
>>
>>34965983
probably /jp/ or one of the weird weeb boards we haven't even heard of
>>
>What's the most robot board?

/aco/
>>
Probably some fully autistic thing like /tg/

But yeah, would be nice for there to be a community only that isn't cancer nowadays.
>>
>>34965983
Prob /lgbt/ lots of traps and homo things
>>
>>34966066
/r9k/ is the least normie-infected board, because they don't even know what ROBOT9001 means.
They go to /pol/ because it's about Politics and they go to /v/ because it's about Video Games, but not /r9k/.
>>
>>34966100
>>34966161
/tg/ and /jp/ are wizards, not robots. They don't give a solitary fuck about normie shit, only their hobbies. robots are, by definition, seeking to become, get validation from, or vengeance against normies.

Be more like /jp/ and /tg/.
>>
>>34966161
Lel after talking to people i feel like im at least half normie and Im an eloquen/tg/entleman.
>>
Probably the trains threads on /n/.
What is more quintessentially autistic than trains?
Or maybe the toy board(s).

>>34966137
Fapping boards don't count.
>>
>>34966217
What about all those successful people, social extroverts and non-virgins that frequent this board?
>>
>>34966249
Wew lad. I guess the definition of robot changes every day.
>>
>>34966542
I guess they were ex-robots who got lucky and became normies.
>>
>>>/tg/ is full of actual, diagnosable autists obsessed with childish fantasy worlds and Warhammer40k
>>>/d/ and >>>/trash/ are full of degenerate sex-obsessed perverts with insane fetishes
I think they all tie for most robot
>>
File: TheChuckles.jpg (61KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
TheChuckles.jpg
61KB, 620x413px
>>34967042
>"/tg/ is full of actual, diagnosable autists obsessed with childish fantasy worlds and Warhammer40k"
You say that as if it's a bad thing. Do I smell a normie?
>>
>>34967101
Fucking fantasy worlds are the best. George RR Martin himself wrote in an essay once he'd rather go to middle earth than heaven. That was in the seventies i think, before the normies started sucking his dick so hard.
I never got why there are no woman interested in strategy games or tabletop wargames while i know girls that play monopoly or pocker better and more seriously and tactically then me. Why do no girls make the jump?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.