[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation of me and my best friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: mio-yelling-at-everyone.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mio-yelling-at-everyone.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
*best friend just confessed that she fucked my boyfriend*

Me: *sarcasm* It's fine. I guess your slut ass couldn't resist my boyfriend's dick.
Emma: Please don't slut-shame me.
Me: oooooooh! *slow sarcastic clapping* You are literally exhibiting slut-like behavior. You literally put my boyfriend's dick above our 6 years of friendship.
Emma: I'm really sorry about what I did. Malcolm still loves you. I really hope what I did doesn't destroy your relationship with him. I understand you're mad at me, but please don't end our friendship over this.
Me: If our friendship meant anyone to you , you wouldn't have fucked my boyfriend in the first place.
Emma: It's because I value our friendship that I'm confessing and apologizing.
Me: So what? I'm just supposed to forgive you? How would you feel if I fucked your boyfriend and apologized? You think you'd forgive me?
Emma: Yes. I can forgive a simple mistake.
Me: bull fucking horse shit! Go live with Malcolm. I hope you two have a wonderful relationship. Don't ever talk to me ever fucking again.
Emma: Cecil, please . I understand if you don't want to talk to me for awhile, but please don't let this end our friendship.

How can people be so fucking heartless and stupid? How can someone expect to keep a friendship going after fucking someone else's boyfriend?
>>
>friend
>my bf

god, why does normies are still posting here? you can even read?
>>
>>34951063

*If our friendship meant anything to you

I'm too upset to be typing without typos.
>>
>>34951063
> How can someone expect to keep a friendship going after fucking someone else's boyfriend?

good riddance to Emma and Malcolm. I still don't understand what crosses people's mind when they do absurd stuff to a friend, that they've known for years and to then expect the friendship to continue... some people are fucking stupid cunts.
>>
>>34951063
>mio-yelling-at-everyone.jpg
that's azusa
>>
>>34951493
ikr man it confuses the shit out of me
>>
I'm a virgin but to be honest I've never been sure what the huge deal is about sexual infidelity.

ok, so the person you're having sex with had sex with someone else. Did they bring back herpes or something and give it to you? That would suck, but otherwise... so what? monogamy is a something penguins do, but not so much humans. men are hardwired to want to fuck as many women as possible, and women are hardwired to trade up to a better man whenever possible. it's amazing that anyone is able to manage a monogamous relationship. people are animals.

maybe it's the fact that nobody wants me that makes it seem bizarre to me to throw away a relationship you're lucky enough to have just because the other person slipped up and let their animal self get the better of them. if they apologize and promise not to do it anymore... I think I'd forgive cheating.
>>
File: 1468763657123.png (2MB, 1143x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1468763657123.png
2MB, 1143x1020px
>>34951063
>mio-yelling-at-everyone.jpg
>image is actually of Azusa
>>
>>34951630
it's about betrayal and trust. they didnt agree to an open relationship
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>34951063
So you've finally joined our consensus: that women are stupid and should never be trusted. Now, if you were to ditch Chad as well, maybe we'd let you dwell on our website.
>>
>>34951063
Why do you literal faggots post here? Fuck to your containment board
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1480286549368.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1480286549368.png
7KB, 377x330px
>>34951063
good blog you disgusting mentally ill degenerate

saged and reported
>>
>>34951738
lmfao why you gotta be roasting people
>>
>>34951063

>Having a cuck name like Cecil

You deserve everything that happens to you.
>>
>>34951063
>Emma: Please don't slut-shame me.
>slut-shame

>we live in a time where people use this term without any sort of irony
>>
>>34951063
This is the worst fucking post on this board.
Kill yourself you fucking DeviantArt-tier middle schooler.
>>
File: tears laughing.jpg (15KB, 252x220px) Image search: [Google]
tears laughing.jpg
15KB, 252x220px
>>34951659
>trust

When will you learn?
>>
>>34951763
I don't get it, maybe I'm bad at English. Is OP a male?
I mean, cuckil. Seriously.
>>
>>34951659

obviously it's about betrayal and trust. but it's really about overly high expectations. everyone you're close to is going to betray you.
>>
>>34951856

Cecil is a woman's name.
>>
>>34951890
I thought that was Cecile. Strange.
>>
kill them

>>34951890
generally not from where I am
>>
>>34951699

>date robot
>he leaves when he gets the confidence to do better

or

>date robot
>he wants you to be his care taker,secretary, cook , bodyguard, driver, and maid
>>
>>34952223
He didn't say anything about dating us, you can still have a disgusting normalfag pet. Never change roaches.
>>
>>34951063
The fuck is this. Go to /soc/ whore.
I'd take 50 goddamn trap threads over this shit
>>
>>34951890
Cecil Rhodes was an ubermensch.

"Cecilia" is a girls name
>>
File: IMG_5843.png (296KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5843.png
296KB, 576x800px
>>34951063
>Cecil
Nigga if you aren't a golden voiced possibly inhuman radio personality in a Twin Peaks-ian desert community you ain't got S H I T
>>
>>34952545
>>34952524
>>34951913
>>34951763

It's a unisex name. Maybe parents didn't know the difference between Cecil and Cecile. It originally was a male dominant name, but plenty of women are named Cecil.
>>
>>34952593
>It's a unisex name
Apparently in English it is. What a strange world we live in.
>>
>>34952593
Damn, I was hoping you'd get that reference.
>>
DISREGARD THIS THREAD'S SUBJECT MATTER

REMEMBER TO HIDE AND IGNORE NORMIE THREADS
>>
>>34952621

sorry, Doc Hammer.
>>
>>34952593
Ye but are you a boi or a girl
>>
>>34952691

OP is clearly a woman named Cecil. It's one thing for a fembot to be posting on /r9k/ It's another thing for a gay robot to lose their boyfriend to their female best friend.

Straight fembot getting cheated on is more likely than gay robot getting cheated on.
>>
>>34951063
>Please don't slut-shame me.
Polite version of "Only god can judge me".
>Malcolm still loves you
That's not how love works though.
>I really hope what I did doesn't destroy your relationship with him.
Did she rape him? Does he have no agency to decide who he has sex with?
>please don't end our friendship over this.
"I don't respect you, and will take advantage of you, but you should be ok with it."
> It's because I value our friendship that I'm confessing and apologizing.
Mental Gymnastics.

>How can people be so fucking heartless and stupid?
This is what you get for associating yourself with garbage and ignoring red flags over and over so you could pat yourself in the back while pretending any slips they made were "mistakes". People that embrace degeneracy always get what's coming to them. Let this be your lesson and move on.
>>
>>34952755
>implying he didn't just make the entire conversation up
lurk more newfag
>>
>>34952952
Doesn't matter, anon. Never lose the opportunity to preach the dangers of degeneracy. Robots can only be happy if they defend their convictions and don't fall for the seduction of normaldry. That's what distinguish proper robots from failed normals.
>>
>>34951063
Who else doesn't give ONE SHIT about this, let alone TWO?
>>
>>34953123
^^^ my comment above.

I mean... this is what monos get. Poly ftw. You guys should have all been in a loving relationship in the first place.

Really though, I didn't expect this to be a thread on r9k and just honestly wouldn't care even if I agreed with mono in belief.
>>
>>34951063
obviously you should dump them reagardless but what happened? were they drunk or was it premeditated?
>>
>>34951063
Completely made up no reason a functional female would be using this board.
>>
>>34953151
look, i used to believe in polyamory. i did. i dont even get jealous. i havent had a true poly relationship, but i have also never, not once, seen any group of people in a poly relationship have any part of any of their relationships work out. for reference, age range of these relationsups 18-30, numbering about a dozen
>>
>>34951630
>hardwired
>this is what evopsych faggots actually believe

you are objectively a cuckold man
>>
>>34953233
You make it sound like everyone in the poly relationship were all together. I'm not pansexual so that definitely would not happen with me. Either way, those not working out doesn't mean monogamy was the answer. It could've been anything since I don't know who you're tlaking about, including their environment/climate, especially if these are all people you knew personally and were somewhat local.

Are you OP? Not that it would make sense if you were OP.
>>
I'm really sorry anoness.

I feel for you. I really do. Fuck that bitch!
>>
>>34953151
why do polys always try to convert you? i swear it's like some kind of mlm but for sex
>>
>>34953289
I'm not trying to convert OP. I know OP wouldn't just become poly because of me. It's just that, when you keep hearing people bitch about how awful this n that is and then how ridiculous even an open relationship is, you get kinda bitter or at least throw your hands up @ mono people having such a horrible time & being distraught, so you naturally might be like, "wow lol, this is what I'm talking about."

I was mostly joking though. Especially about the "all be in a relationship" part. OP might not even like girls.
>>
>>34953289
Also, what is mlm? I have no idea what "mlm" could mean. men's lives matter? make latte milk?
>>
>>34951063
Is cecil a girl's name?
>>
>>34951554
>>34951656
That's the joke, you humorless shits.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.