[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity today. where do i go from here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: PGAzz2QT_400x400.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PGAzz2QT_400x400.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
I lost my virginity today.

where do i go from here?
>>
>>34905119
Off my fucking board normie.
>>
Nowhere. Losing your virginity isn't some magic pill, you're still going to be the same miserable, depressed piece of shit you've always been. At least, that's how it was for me (lost mine at 22, 28 now).
>>
>>34905151
how did the experience not change you?
>>
File: omega nope.jpg (315KB, 1920x1157px) Image search: [Google]
omega nope.jpg
315KB, 1920x1157px
>>34905119
right the fuck >>>/out/

ta-da
>>
SORT YOURSELF OUT

IT'S NO JOKE.
>>
>>34905119
>where do i go from here?
off this fucking board
>>
>>34905119
go on...give me the juicy bits
>>
>>34905151
>you're still going to be the same miserable, depressed piece of shit you've always been

fuck, i was afraid of that.
why wasn't i warn about this? i put in so much time and money to sleep with some chick at my uni because i though i'd change me somehow but now that's you're telling me this i feel like an idiot
>>
>>34905119
Give us robots some tips and tricks on how to lose our virginity too
>>
It's all down hill from there
>>
>>34905229
I mean everything that sucks about you and your life won't be siphoned out of you by a vagina through your penis.

Having sex should be more seen as a sign that you're doing well enough to have normal relationships (that is to say never).
>>
>>34905244
If you're at least 5'8 and don't stand out in a group of people you literally have no excuse.
>>
The sex was fun while it lasted. Never loved the girl and eventually broke up with her. It doesn't fix anything about your life but it definitely is fun and gives you confidence.
>>
>>34905171
Not him but it certainly changed me, just not enough to avoid dropping out of life and becoming a NEET.
It got rid of a few anxieties and validation issues, but I still can't make friends or relate to people.
>>
>>34905119
have sex again don't drop off anon
>>
paid for sex when I was 18, waste of money and I'm a massive failure now because I spent my high school years chasing after women.
>>
>>34905119
Anywhere but this board.

Get the hell off of r9k.
>>
File: 1485786431340.jpg (83KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1485786431340.jpg
83KB, 668x712px
>>34905119
I lost my sanity today.

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>34905119
Get the fuck out

I await your inevitable return after you fuck up horribly and end up hating women forever
>>
>>34905244
just be yourself

originialo
>>
Post pix and GTFO
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.