[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Suspicous on my girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey I need help I'm suspicious about my gf. I need to gather / mine information from her facebookchats / snapchat or messagings. I heard you could help me out , you helped my friend once and he redirected me here. I need some sort of keylogger etc , She's using an iphone 6s. Thanks peeps I just need it to gather proof maybe, if there nothing then she isn't cheating on me or anything. Thank you and sorry for my bad gramamr
>>
File: RRREEEE.jpg (4KB, 80x90px) Image search: [Google]
RRREEEE.jpg
4KB, 80x90px
>>34889731
>gf
how bout you fuck of normie norman send some nudes and maybe I'll do something
>>
If you're suspicious of your girlfriend, then you might as well break up with her.
>>
>>34889731
>has gf
>thinks he will get help on r9k

>>/adv/
>>
>>34889731
Imma tell you what'll happen here senpai:
>You spy on ur girl
>Itfuckingnothing.jpg
>She finds out
>"OMG how you could you think that?"
>Leaves you
>You'll end back here
>"We'll at least I'm getting cucked"

Just get her password or whatever and look while she's taking a shit/in the shower.
>>
Why do you think she is cheating?
>>
>>34889765
This
but I get that desire. I want to read my ex's email so fucking bad
>>
>>34889778
this. you have absolutely no reason to worry about shit unless you have reasonable suspicion that she's cheating. without it you're just pulling shit out of thin air, it reeks of insecurity, and people notice that
>>
>>34889766
Well /pol told me to come here, I might aswell just go through the whole imageboard no?
>>
>>34889885
Fuck /pol/ and fuck you. >>>/adv/
>>
>>34889885
not of us here knows do shit, but you can try this, create a Chad fb account , ask her for pics and see, also create a old rich man one and ask her for pics in tras for money to see if she is also a whore, she wont suspect anything cause girls are used to recive propositions on a daily basis, so i recommend you to try both ways, also dont be a reatard when you create the fake profiles, use instagram pics from people on nordic coutries and add people relative to her(get adds by using those friends groups on fb) and change your manners to writte don't use your own exclamations like some idiots do

good luck
>>
>>34889798
Who the fuck communicates through email anymore? Especially for cheating purposes.
>>
I know how to help, but you gotta post her nudes first.

What, you thought I'd just help you for free? Where the fuck do you think you are? You gotta pay up if you want anything.
>>
>>34889731
How about you bring up the topic with her?
And talk her through it?
>>
>>34891461
How about you stick your dad's dick up your ass?
And suck his cum through it?
>>
>>34890019
>>34889885
Is probably gonna redirect you to >>>/b/ then /b/ will redirect you to god knows where so save ur self a bit of time
>>
>>34889731
>being this insecure

just fucking break up or ask her straight up you snoopy loopy bitch
>>
>>34891994
Suck my dick you motherfucker. Faggot-ass bitch. Baby p*nis.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.