[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly are the criteria for being a robot? Please list them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: triumph_spitfire_mk_iv.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
triumph_spitfire_mk_iv.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
What exactly are the criteria for being a robot?

Please list them
>>
File: 1486605425927.png (527KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
1486605425927.png
527KB, 800x817px
>>34875975

The primary characteristics of a robot are unhappiness and loneliness. All other sentiments are secondary criteria.
>>
>>34876012
Does a depressed chad who feels like no one understands him constitute as a robot?
>>
File: 1372103296201.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1372103296201.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>34875975
one or more of the following:
>schizoid
>schizotypal
>schizophreniform
>schizoaffective
>schizophrenia
>bi-polar
>avpd
>ppd
>bpd
everything else is meme-tier and should not be tolerated on this board
>>
Whine about not having a gf
>>
>>34875975
1. browse /r9k/
2. not an election newfag from /pol/
>>
File: 1469062921064.jpg (107KB, 736x828px) Image search: [Google]
1469062921064.jpg
107KB, 736x828px
>>34876044

I know several people who outwardly are chad-like or the absolute life of the party but suffer a deep, screaming existential terror that would make most robots blush.
>>
>>34876148

I think you're confused, the mental illness board is >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34876590
prove me wrong, normie
>>
>>34875975
>virgin
>very sparse social interaction
>bitter attitude
>almost no friends
>little to no interaction with females
>slim chances of being happy in the future

>>34876012
>>34876575
whiny normies cant be grateful for what they have
>>
Hard to say, but the bigger of a loser you are the closer you are to being a robot, though any kind of success with woman can dramatically reduce your ranking.
>>
>>34876616

I don't have to, you're insane.
>>
>>34875975
that's a pretty nice car senpai
>>
File: blaise-pascal[1].jpg (278KB, 815x863px) Image search: [Google]
blaise-pascal[1].jpg
278KB, 815x863px
>>34876635

>Whatever condition we picture to ourselves, if we muster all the good things which it is possible to possess, royalty is the finest position in the world. Yet, when we imagine a king attended with every pleasure he can feel, if he be without diversion and be left to consider and reflect on what he is, this feeble happiness will not sustain him; he will necessarily fall into forebodings of dangers, of revolutions which may happen, and, finally, of death and inevitable disease; so that, if he be without what is called diversion, he is unhappy and more unhappy than the least of his subjects who plays and diverts himself.

t. Blaise Pascal

If you don't know this feel you are most certainly not a robot.
>>
>>34876575
>suffer a deep, screaming existential terror
No, see, they don't. Not really. These are people who are peaking behind the curtain and are horrified at what they see.

Robots live behind that curtain, every single day. It's why most of us contemplate suicide every day. why we either eat nothing or everything, abuse drugs, and lash out in bitterness towards everybody around us.
Those chads that experience that terror is what a normal person feels anxiety over. Robots are so deeply nested into it that we feel anxiety and fear over leaving our own fucking rooms.
>>
>>34876659
thanks for the slight chuckle
>>
>>34876148
>>34876616
>lists a multitude of psychological orders/illnesses that require years of academic study to fully grasp the criteria required for diagnosis
>said diagnosis requires in depth interviews with the patient and any people who know said patient
>even with all this, many of these disorders/illnesses are misdiagnosed
>edgy newfag postulates that, to be part of a 4chan board full of dumb frogposters whining about being virgins, you have to have a mental disease/disorder that often relegates you to a psych ward or a lifetime of anti-psychotics/mood stabilizers
Armchair psychiatrists are topkek
>>
>Virgin
>Lonely
>Sad
>Mentally ill
>Ugly
These are the primary ones, the ones we all have in common more or less.
The severity varies from thereon.
I'm not bothering to mention the obvious categories such as male and alive.
>>
File: 1480990829443.png (162KB, 631x435px) Image search: [Google]
1480990829443.png
162KB, 631x435px
>>34876703

>anxiety and fear over leaving our own fucking rooms

This is an absolute minority of robots and you know it, and if you feel strongly about the issue you should find another board because most people who post here don't fit your criteria.

Of course you're here because you feel a closer kinship with the majority of posters. So...
>>
>>34876923
>personality doesn't fall into a number of clearly distinguishable criteria for identifying individuals who are significantly outside the societal norm
>considers himself a robot
>doesn't realize that misdiagnosis of any one of these disorders more than likely means they will just be diagnosed with another one of these disorders
>doesn't realize the essential component shared by all of these disorders, which is being significantly outside the societal norm
>rationalizes with memes
>mind is full of memes
>cannot argue a point to save his life
you were saying?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.