[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /r9k/ Because of you ill never consider myself normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Fuck you /r9k/
Because of you ill never consider myself normal like everyone else. I need to get away from this place.
>>
Ha ha yes it is our fault you are like this not yours right
>>
>>34843828
Yes.
Before I came here, I just considered myself a normal guy, but then I started reflecting on my life and my behavior after reading life stories from you weirdos and i can relate.
It seriously fucked me up. All those times I thought I was fitting in or making friends with people...
Just a fucking illusion. I have no friends, no real career prospects, women consider me a subhuman and alpha male men pity and ridicule me....
I fucking hate it. I want it to stop
>>
>>34843798
>>34843924
so go to another board. i left this shit hole to lurk /sci/ years ago and became a Chad and an academic. now i cover back here to laugh at the beta faggots while i get my dick sucked on demand by Stacys
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 317x463px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 317x463px
>>34843924
No you don't. that's why you're still here talking with us.
>>
>because of us
You're the weirdo that decided to come to this forum of cartoon frog worship
>>
>>34844161
I only came here because of pepe memes
>>
>>34844049
As you type this your normie dudebro roomie whom you share a room at Princeton comes in and invites you to a party with the frat. You are still hung over from last night, do you
a. Choose to go with him? You will roll a dice to decide your endurance through the party
b. Choose to stay and rest, get your stats back to normal levels
c. Neither, go out for a bite on your own.
>>
>>34843798
>>34843924

Ignorance is bliss, as they say... Im on the same boat as you, my man.
>>
>>34843798
>ill never consider myself normal

>only has one shot at life
>wants to be average/ normal

u deserve your pain
>>
>>34844208
i originally pick c.
>>
>>34844208
course correct answer is b)

Gotta stay at tip top shape and rest. I'm in school to earn a degree and build a career so i can fuck even more Stacys later.
>>
>>34843924
Ignore the other robots that will drag you down anon. Go to >>>/fit/ its the diet coke of r9k. It has robot-esque threads but also you can improve yourself physically and mentally. You can make it brah.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.