[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot General Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 53

File: 1486940381165.png (2MB, 1248x936px) Image search: [Google]
1486940381165.png
2MB, 1248x936px
How comes so many fembots ended up coming to 4chan when they were underage?

Didn't this completely screw with your notions of what is normal, especially your sexuality?
>>
>>34838124
>It's another gee eff request thread
>>
I just like being around smug nerdy white guys. I'm not even joking, that sense of humor was always the one that most appealed to me. When I was 15 I desperately wanted someone from here.
>>
Do I see Marky and Eliza in that pic?

Second from right, top row and second row.

Eliza looks so adorable with those big glasses. I wish she wasn't so promiscuous.
>>
I miss a majority of the girls on that chart
>>
>>34838124
When are you going to stop being a nigger, OP?
>>
>>34838167
Dibs on the gf.
Gib contact info.
>>
>>34838167
>When I was 15 I desperately wanted someone from here.
What made you change your mind? Legitimately curious, not trying to say whether or not you should want a robot.

>>34838295
OP ought to kill himself, that would repeal his sins.
>>
>>34838333
You can have her, no fembots her my age live in Melbourne.
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
tfw no:

>impregnation fetish loving
>daddy issues having
>punishment craving
>older guy wanting
>completely perverted

Fembot gf.
>>
>>34838124
let's define fembots
1. Attention whores/daddy issues.
2. Imbalanced hormones.
3. Look like shit.
4. Landwhales.
So, let's break down why all of them are single:
1. They don't want a relationship, they just want to be wanted. Usually look for younger guys that look like otters. Usually bisexual. Roasties with time off.
2. Frigid or semifrigid. Sometimes lesbians. Useless creatures for the most of it.
3. Also play the attention whore game, but fail at it hard. Masters at makeup and camera angles. Pretty much roasties with most of their time off.
4. Nobody wants morbidly obese women or men. Women can actully find some fucked up dude who likes fat women. No woman likes a fat man. Either way, obvious why they are single.
>>
File: serveimage.png (85KB, 1098x1024px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
85KB, 1098x1024px
>>34838124
OK LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a gf in Australia. Me? I'm in Adelaide but I could travel if I really liked someone.
>>
File: 1486933104702.jpg (731KB, 1430x1866px) Image search: [Google]
1486933104702.jpg
731KB, 1430x1866px
Yeah, why do fembots deserve their own threads again...
>>
>>34838399
Why would you not be happy for her?

Why would this make anyone mad?
>>
>>34838124
>top row, 3rd from left
>bottom row, 3rd from right

dibs.
>>
File: aint free meme magic.png (380KB, 854x626px) Image search: [Google]
aint free meme magic.png
380KB, 854x626px
IF ANY GIRL (FEMALE) IS BROWSING THIS BOARD WITHOUT THE INTENT OF DATING A ROBOT SHE NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457496905511.png (159KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
1457496905511.png
159KB, 300x432px
Which are some essential femanoncore games/books/films/anime/things?
>>
>>34838420
>MY BOARD

I thought you had a gf, Hiro?
>>
File: 1111.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
fembot thread
>saged
>reported
>hidden
>>
>>34838388
Melbourne fag here, Adelaide feels bad man you are fucked enjoy being alone. A Australian femanon is rare enough.
>>
File: 1486509933002.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
1486509933002.png
35KB, 888x305px
>>34838405
I wouldn't expect you to understand, you dumb beta.

Keep on validating and enabling!

This is now a misogyny thread.
>>
>>34838388
>>34838452
>tfw European and actively chatting to 2 Australian fembots

They're both Melbourne though, and they're crazy as shit.
>>
File: 1464647422280.png (896KB, 1095x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1464647422280.png
896KB, 1095x1464px
I've dated them. Femanon Personality Disorder exists on a kind of spectrum. The ones who tend less towards outright craziness tend to be into more western things: WRPGs, Warhammer, Tabletop perhaps. The crazier ones tend to range from weebs who deny their weeb-dom to outright self-hating turbo-weebs like that Kanadajin chick. When you talk about femanons with daddy issues, I think this is the type you're probably referring to.

/r9k/ is wrong on a lot of things (the women here are genuinely fucked up mentally and lonely, especially the ones in their late 20s and 30s), but one notion that gets bandied about a lot here that is spot on is the cosplayers are batshit insane thing.

The only qualification I'd add to it is that they have to have done a revealing cosplay at least once and it -can't- be some cash-grab Jessica Nigri type thing (Nigri is actually vastly more well adjusted than your average seagull). Other than that, robots are spot on about cosplayers and weeb girls in general.
>>
File: 1486515702828.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486515702828.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Original rape Originally
>>
>>34838488
lol MGTOWs/MRAs and their love of niggers, so bizarre.
>>
>>34838452
True, I need to move to Melbourne, Sydney or perhaps just go to Europe

Also kys roastie
>>
File: 1486507054913.jpg (41KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
1486507054913.jpg
41KB, 700x539px
Roller Roaster of pain
>>
>>34838452
>fembot in Aus

Does your name begin with a "C"?
>>
>>34838503
>>34838523
Love how both of you thought I was a chick.
I'm a lonely anon as well.
>>
>>34838124
Assuming these are all younger girls

They grew up in a faster time, it's only logical they had access to the internet.

When I was growing up, the internet was just becoming a thing.. all we had was AIM (AOL). Interpersonal relationships were more common place because you actually had to get to know people.

Kids these days are corrupted as fuck because the internet is hands down the most degenerate cesspool of garbage, and they should be playing outside and forming proper friendships and bonds with people, not shit posting on the internet.

Its a different time and it also detrimental to mental health. Then again, everyone is fucked up right now because we have no morals or culture. This is the end result.

Its a damn shame because hatred and promiscuity is all you see anywhere you look, humanity has gone down the toilet. We are all degenerate, but it has become a competition now.
>>
Doesn't almost everyone start on this site when they were underage?
>>
>>34838468
Yeah, i mean our Normie's are crazy as fuck or femanons are really fucked I don't like both extreams of the spectrum. Rip
>>
>>34838559
Yeah, even mootkins.
>>
>>34838124
I hate some of the girls on there. They're worse than normal girls.
>>
>>34838559
I was thinking exactly this.

Fucking m00t was underage when he started this.
>>
File: 1486509264658.png (51KB, 1005x629px) Image search: [Google]
1486509264658.png
51KB, 1005x629px
Heartbreaking desu
>>
>>34838582
Exactly, I'm fine with different but some Fucking scare me.
>>
>>34838599
I remember that live.
Fucking reddit.
>>
>>34838599
lol what a worthless dad

how are numales like this even able to breed? how hasn't his dick turned into a vagina yet
>>
>>34838599
So much of this shit is fake though. Even I go on Reddit and make up fake stories for attention sometimes. It's fun to rile up normies.
>>
>>34838599
>I knew it to be true
What a shit Fucking father.
>>
>>34838449
Found the raging autistic neckbeard virgin.
>>
>>34838124
Another huge issue, and this is especially true with upper class white girls, is they are flooded with fucking nigger bullshit

Like nigger music, monkey's on TV, and just general low brow garbage.. the funny thing is they are being exploited, and the kikes have just found a new way to do this; a much simpler and faster way

They are exposed to this stuff, and to them it is common behavior, its not out of the ordinary. This is why I fucking hate niggers

I used to live in the fucking hood.. Most niggers are just the foulest fucking scum and the biggest pieces of shit you will ever meet in your life and they are stupid as fucking hell.. It really sucks you kids had to grow up with fucking monkey's yelling in your ear. They are such a fucking sorry group of people I don't even want to get into what garbage all of them are

Fucking jews just use them to exploit our youth, and its working way too easily.
>>
>>34838856
Really? In my experience the lower down the socioeconomic food chain you go, the more likely a girl is to date black guys.

I actually just had a fembot tell me over kik that she thought it was all exaggerated bullshit, and that not many middle/upper middle class white girls like black guys anyway.

Naturally there are always exceptions.
>>
>>34838874
>In my experience the lower down the socioeconomic food chain you go, the more likely a girl is to date black guys.

This is true because they grew up around that shit, its where they are from, its what they know. But also, I've met quite a few that despise niggers.

Once you actually live around them you will hate them too, you just will.

It definitely isn't as common place, but just all the nigger bullshit doesn't help anything.
>>
File: snibeti snab.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
snibeti snab.png
72KB, 300x300px
>>34838154
>it's another crab bucket poster
>>
>>34838599
i can understand not knowing who to believe, but turning your own kid in? what the fuck man
>>
>>34838909
Yeah, I don't like seeing white girls with non-white guys but I don't really let it get to me, it's just like "oh well".

In evolutionary terms it is actually selection against exogamous behavior.

Plus I've dated and fucked Asian, Indian and Black girls. That being said even when I was younger I would never, ever have wanted to marry and have kids with one, you've gotta be really fucking retarded as a white man or woman to want to have mixed kids and a mixed marriage.
>>
>>34838124
When was Marky on omegle in that picture?
>>
>>34839011
Its not the color of their skin that is the problem

It is their culture, they are our enemies.. all of them. They are literally brought up to hate white people and blame them for all their short comings. Their entire existence is focused on "getting us back," they don't even develop into decent people.

Their culture teaches you not to respect people and just be out for yourself, and that its ok to act like a total piece of shit because hey everyone else is doing it and its cool

You should see where that shit lands you..
>>
>>34839038
i don't care about their culture, for me it's their race that's a problem
>>
>How comes so many fembots ended up coming to 4chan when they were underage?

Because we're human beings and not mystical unicorns that inhabit only auras of purity and fragility.
Why are you asking the female populace here a question like this as if we're special or distinct? How come so many underage boys ended up on 4chan ?
>>
>>34839011
Women then relate to this sentiment because feminism has taught them that they are oppressed by us

See the line being drawn here.. its all a fucking psy-op. That nigger bullshit is relatable to them because its about some fucking monkey "beating all odds" when in reality its just some dumb uppity retarded nigger running his mouth and spewing complete nonsense

Isn't that what feminism is.. White women have it so easy that they start looking for excuses to act out, we have enabled them. We are in for the long haul boys.

They don't focus on what will actually make them happy, which is raising a family and rearing children - - again more nigger bullshit.

>inb4 /pol/ is that way

Some of those motherfuckers are really just bitter ass neckbeards, but they are right about this.
>>
>>34839011
>Plus I've dated and fucked Asian, Indian and Black girls. That being said even when I was younger I would never, ever have wanted to marry and have kids with one, you've gotta be really fucking retarded as a white man or woman to want to have mixed kids and a mixed marriage.

Not the guy you're replying to but this is the way I feel. I would prefer to have white children but that's because the alternative just feels weird. It's not out of any /pol/-like imperative about racial purity.

Plus people who get involved in these relationships underestimate the depth of cultural differences. They believe that love can conquer all and all that stuff, but just look at how many western/east asian marriages end up suffering from bed-death because having sex post having children isn't a done thing in East Asian cultures. There's a whole thread on plebbit about it that somebody screencapped yesterday. Really sad.
>>
>>34839046
Yes thank you

That was funny as hell
>>
>>34839063
This place is sort of a refuge for the unwanted people of modern society so it's seems odd that a girl would wander here, particularly an underage girl. Really, why did you come here?
>>
>>34839111
>this place is sort of a refuge for the unwanted people of modern society

You answered your own question before you even asked it.
Like I said before, we're not mystical unicorns, we're people with our own problems and plagues in life.
>>
>>34838124
Heh, I bet half of those are boys
>>
>>34839068
White women piss me off sometimes, but you don't realize how superior they are until you've actually dated non-white women.

Actually it's not even a case of "superior" necessarily, you just understand each other implicitly on a level you don't really get with a non-white partner.

In other words they're better for us. I do agree that when they start ranting on about "white patriarchy" as some uniquely morally "evil" thing they're fucking ahistorical retards though.
>>
>>34838473
Fuck, Erin is so hot I die inside every time
>>
>>34838362
>tfw this is me to a T
How did you know? Who are you?
>>
>>34839184
My name is no-man, son of laertes.

How old are you fembot?
>>
>>34839130
Women have and always will be shite

This is a known fact, but when you are the man that you are supposed to be you will command their respect, and you will have enough dignity to have them respect you. It is hard-wired into their nature, they will seek out the best mate.

They make us better that is why to a degree we need them, because behind every great man there is a great woman

People have lost touch with that sentiment.

Feminism was a giant shit test and we are all failing it miserably. You don't play their game. You play you're own and that's how they will come to respect you because you give them security in your confidence as a man, which is extremely rare these days. They all have to wind up settling and resenting their partners because men actually worthy of them have already been taken.

>White women piss me off sometimes, but you don't realize how superior they are until you've actually dated non-white women.

White women are held to the highest esteem because they are the beauty standard. All other women are competing against them even though they will never be them.

You can date other races of women. Just DO NOT date black women. EVER. Fucking EVER.
>>
>>34839202
I don't like feminism, but I don't like this whiny MRA/MGTOW shit either.

>White women are held to the highest esteem because they are the beauty standard. All other women are competing against them even though they will never be them.

Yeah, as someone who has dated non-white women I'm constantly surprised by how few white women are aware of how much they're envied and hated, even by asian women.
>>
>>34839224
Yeah and Asian women are smoking hot too..

>The more you know
>>
>>34838124
I started using 4chan around 14-13 or something like that. I'm 20 now. I can't even imagine how it's fucked me since I started so young, but I was fucked before coming here at least.
>>
>>34839224
>I don't like feminism, but I don't like this whiny MRA/MGTOW shit either.

MRA/MGTOW is the most pathetic shit I have ever read in my life. You are ultimately admitting failure. Another thing men have lost touch with. Is that you have to work your ass off to become a man. It isn't just gifted to you. You need to put in the hours, the blood, the sweat, the tears and keep pushing forward. Not continuously making these sorry ass excuses for yourself because you can't succeed right away. No great man got to where he was just by being a "chad" naturally. I mean it certainly helps, but its not everything.
>>
>>34839245
How screwed is your sexuality as a result?
>>
>>34838124
I wish I was confident enough to go in omegle. girls tell me I'm cute but that's only because I use a filter in my pics so it hides my acne. irl or on video I look ugly. I wish I had clear skin
>>
>>34838124
My first board was /b/, my first time coming here was when I was 12. I have no idea how I found out about /b/, but me at the time thought it sounded cool and edgy. Hah.
>>
>>34839122
I guess I just fail to see how a girl can be unwanted in our gynocentric society, do you live in a second/third world country or something?
>>
File: IMG_0632.jpg (95KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
95KB, 640x959px
>>34839245
Hey atleast you get fucked.
>tfw no junkie gf
>>
can a fembot who lives in england please be my gf
>>
>>34839281
>my first time coming here was when I was 12

You must be some sort of coked up camgirl by now lmao.
>>
>>34839184
Please be between the ages of 18 and 24.

And please be bipolar or at least chronically depressed.
>>
>>34839282
You are just mistaking the rhetoric on here for reality.
>>
>>34839259
I'm bisexual (but I was before 4chan), can be extremely submissive, and into some kinky shit.

Actually, I probably first looked at 4chan even younger, like 10 or something, but I don't remember browsing much before around 13. I don't know.
>>
>>34838340
She ended up with/wanting Chad.
>>
>>34839315
>extremely submissive

Good so far.

>and into some kinky shit.

Such as?
>>
>>34839296
Nope! Virgin to this day, and I don't touch drugs/alcohol.

>>34839308
20, chronically depressed. Have I fulfilled a stereotype yet?
>>
>>34839315
what no femdom?
>>
>>34839311
Rhetoric? Come back when a girl gets her genitals mutilated before she can talk, gets prescribed adderal for being "overactive" (and becomes a zombie during her childhood, stunting her social growth), then gets told to man up when she comes home with her nose broken by a bully. If
>You are just mistaking the rhetoric on here for reality.
is all you can say you can kindly leave my board because you obviously don't belong. Give us this one small corner for our kind, we don't ask for much.
>>
>>34839337
I feel embarrassed to go into detail about stuff like that here publicly. It just feels so whorish.
>>34839350
I'd probably try it, especially with a girl.
>>
>>34839342
>Have I fulfilled a stereotype yet?

We're all part of some stereotype or archetype here.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to talk to you further. I'm >>34838362
>>
all I want is a dominant clingy chubby gf but apparently they don't exist
>>
>>34839367
Provided you aren't actually doing it with random dudes, it's not really whorish.
>>
>>34839011

white grill here agreeing with this, finding people of other races attractive is understandable but people who get into interracial marriages against the best wishes of their friends/family are usually stupid.

it's best to marry someone of your own cultural background.

having mixed kids would be a nightmare. i think most women who do it regret it.

sorry for phoneposting.
>>
>>34839384
Interesting, I'm the other (you). I must've missed your reply. What makes me interesting? I'm pretty much the fembot archetype, maybe a little less fucked up.
>>
If all women and people pretending to be women were banned from /r9k/ by the mods, almost everybody left would be happier with the state of the board.
>>
>>34839431
>What makes me interesting?

You're fucked up sexually but still have enough sense not to go full slut. That's attractive in of itself. You also have daddy issues, and I will admit plainly and honestly to finding it a turn on.

Girls with daddy issues who are messed up sexually but not actual sluts aren't all that common fembot. So yeah, you fit into a stereotype, but you avoid the worst excesses of it.

Email?
>>
>tfw you will never have a fembot gf in your lifetime
>>
>>34839474
If anyone deserves a REAL fembot gf it's Stanley. Good luck man, I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>34839464
How old are you, might I ask? And I'm not into sexting if that's what you're after. Not with a stranger, anyway.
>>
>>34839540
I'm 27.

>And I'm not into sexting if that's what you're after.

It's not. I assume these threads are for getting to know people rather than getting off with people. That said it's preferable to get to know someone of the opposite sex who you know from the outset is into the same disgusting things you are if things ever go down that route. Reduces confusion.

>>34839523
Stanley has had femanons interested in him though. The Swedish one for example.
>>
>>34839342
>I don't touch drugs/alcohol
Where's your Rise Against tattoo?
>>
>>34839592
>being this much of a faggot

Is our society really so shitty that people who don't do drugs get mocked? I bet you loved Breaking Bad too.

Not the person you're replying to by the way.
>>
File: IMG_0968.jpg (325KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.jpg
325KB, 1280x960px
>>34838271
tfw no cute glasses eliza gf
>>
File: 1475785130209.jpg (136KB, 1014x676px) Image search: [Google]
1475785130209.jpg
136KB, 1014x676px
>>34839625
>people who don't do drugs get mocked?

... YES!
>>
>>34839625
Shit-test FAILED

>>34839625
You're not getting that email now kiddo

B-B-BTFO!!!
>>
Why do normies love drugs/drug dealers/drug culture so much?

It's about the most nigger-ish thing in the entire world.

Do you listen to Bruno Mars too faggots?
>>
>>34839576
Those were catfishers, not femanons
>>
>>34839638
Everybody gets mocked by others. If I'm going to be mocked by people who do drugs, that's not a bad place for me to be.
>>
File: 1445204038332.jpg (220KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445204038332.jpg
220KB, 1080x720px
>>34839634
moar

oiginivnand
>>
>>34839670
Drugs are a good time my dude, you should loosen up and try some. You'll be surprised. They are like the sesame seeds on the sandwich of life.

It is "idolized" because its fun. Not because it is cool. Even though doing fun things are cool things to do. Its not about it being cool, its just fun.
>>
>>34839576
Just making sure we're after the same thing. I agree knowing each other's kinks from the beginning is a good thing, I would probably be disappointed by a very vanilla bf.

Tell me more about yourself? Or would you rather do that over e-mail?

>>34839592
I have no idea who they are. I don't like losing control of myself so I don't touch them.
>>
>>34839709
Looks like we were wrong

>Normals BTFO this time
>>
>>34839695
White American death rates have spiked over the past 20 years precisely because of drug use. We're the only race where this has occurred (a rise in death rates). Forgive me if I don't want to be a part of that.

You are just where the Jews want you to be.
>>
File: IMG_1135.jpg (306KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1135.jpg
306KB, 960x1280px
>>34839683
why does she wear the tube
>>
>>34839730
>Calling me a kike subservient.

The drug trade UNDERMINES the kikes man, plus only stupid people die from drug use. I am still alive.

>Kikes IRREVOCABLY BTFO
>>
>>34839709
>I would probably be disappointed by a very vanilla bf.

I've actually had this happen. Very vanilla gf. For two years.

Shit sucked.

>Or would you rather do that over e-mail?

E-mail is better. Long correspondence chains in big threads just shit things up for others.
>>
>>34838124
I ended up coming here because a guy I had a crush on at the time introduced it to me. I was 16 or 17, I guess. It wasn't nearly as bad back then - just people legitimately doing silly stuff for the lulz.

It blew my mind that people could have such a ridiculous array of fetishes, but I'm pretty much a prude so it didn't have that much of an effect.
>>
I promise that this is an original post

>>>/soc/
>>
>>34839695
>Drugs are a good time my dude
Eh, not for me. They just impair my motor skills and ability to think. I prefer being sober.

Normies like drugs because it gives them an excuse to do things that are otherwise frowned upon.
>"why did stacy fuck all those guys?"
>"she was so wasted lol, I would have done the same thing if I was drunk"
>"lol truu"

And then there is the aspect of "look how cool I am, I can drink so many shots and do so much drugs". It's a pissing contest plain and simple, who has the highest tolerance.
>>
>>34839739
how fucked is she? is that for oxygen or is it a feeding tube? wtf
>>
>>34839742
>The drug trade UNDERMINES the kikes man

Yeah. You keep repeating that mantra to yourself while you have no career, no stable girlfriend or wife, no possibility of having a family and so on.

The Jews' purpose has always been to degrade and to destroy, that is what they have always done, from the days of Ancient Egypt up until the present.
>>
>>34839783
For losers, yes a lot of this will be true. Drugs can be a lot more profound than just a pissing contest though when you are with the right people.

I do agree though, Normans ruin a lot of things.
>>
>>34839808
The drug trade specifically undermines the kikes.. just pointing that out. Society right now is ruled by them..

>tfw you realize /pol/ was right while simultaneously realizing any attempt at thwarting the kikes is completely futile unless we gas them

Might as well do drugs man.
>>
>>34839750
>I've actually had this happen. Very vanilla gf. For two years.
Damn. I feel bad for the both of you, but what can you do.

What's your e-mail anon?
>>
>>34839813
>Drugs can be a lot more profound than just a pissing contest though when you are with the right people.

Drugs just make mundane things seem fantastical and amazing. How many times can you remember being high with some faggot who started spouting off black science man platitudes about the universe for example?

It's pathetic.
>>
>>34839826
You act like I am completely unaware of this, well aware of that, it doesn't make it any less fun. Some of you memers can't ever be anything but logical.. shit gives me a headache.
>>
>>34839825
yeah, no sex for months at a time because it was so boring.

[email protected]
>>
>>34839801
Feeding tube. She was malnourished.
>>
I want a nice boyfriend
>>
>>34839861
Then get out of here while you can, femanon.
>>
>>34839861
Pls be an originally cute boy
>>
>>34839854
Huge fan of plain white girls, when you fuck them right they just turn into total freaks

Transformation is so enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>34839908
This chick was asian, she was good and cute but didn't have the same level of raw sex appeal white girls do.

Non-whites in general are just kind of inferior/less attractive.
>>
>>34839813
I still disagree. The other weekend I hung out with my two friends (only friends I've ever had) and they wanted to smoke some "big mama" joint that some pothead had given them. It was the fattest, dankest joint I had ever seen, stank as strongly as a dead skunk even in a ziplocked thermos.

Anyway, we smoked it and got high and played some vidya, and it was honestly less fun than just playing vidya sober. Everyone is dull and unfocused. Jokes have no complexity, discussion has no depth, and everyone constantly loses their train of thought. It's like being retarded for a while, why would anyone choose to be retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 850x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 850x640px
Why are robots like this? Think they would lick each other wounds and help each other out.
>>
>>34839908
Have you done that/had that happen with a lot of girls from here?
>>
File: tip.jpg (103KB, 1280x1229px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
103KB, 1280x1229px
>>34839861
A bit surprised that was original but if you're a girl (female) you need look no further than me, m'lady.
>>
>>34839920
I'm >>34839825 and I'm actually Asian. Good luck with your search anon.
>>
>>34839931
You were in a crappy environment with nothing to do.. that's why. You just focus on being retarded on a couch doing what you always do. Get baked and go shoot guns, go snowboarding, go hiking

See this is when it is acceptable.. oh yeah, camping. Go for a walk go sit outside somewhere. No one knows how to do drugs right its fucking annoying.
>>
>>34839948
OOHHHH

BTTTFFFOOOOO!!!!! Spoke too soon dude. Spoke too soon.
>>
>>34839948
That's ok anon. I hope you find someone too - It's nothing personal, and I couldn't put someone through that again.
>>
>>34839969
See:
>>34839972

Why do you type like an 8 year old anyway? Are all drugfags this immature?
>>
>>34839935
>Why are robots like this?
Like what exactly? Not sure what you're referring to in particular.

>>34839950
We've smoked on hikes, it's not too great, smoking always makes me feel physically exhausted.
>>
>>34839936
Not from here specifically.. haven't really attempted that yet, but I like they way you think

Now I am going to do that.
>>
>>34839982
No its just six in the morning and I havent slept so my sense of humor is regressing

And I couldn't help myself
>>
>>34839997
You are pure, distilled reddit my friend.
>>
>>34839936
It sounds like from what >>34839990 replied to you with you just created another Oscar, you sick fuck. I hope you're happy with yourself anon.
>>
>>34839989
Look at the picture ya dummy.
>>
>>34839989
You aren't smoking the right dope then, I grew out of weed personally. I started bashing it because everyone started doing it and that made it unbelievably lame.. I hate watching my friends smoke it and turn into complete scumbags and I thought to myself.. was I like that? Nah, I'm not completely retarded.
>>
File: cqtcat4.jpg (51KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
cqtcat4.jpg
51KB, 480x800px
Cutest fembot
>>
>>34840007
>everyone is 100% up in the morning
Come on now mate. Not all of us are morning people.
>>
>>34840007
For chuckling at a joke, my apologies I forgot we were on a basket image weaving board.
>>
>>34840036
Same anon

Sorry about that post.. that was a complete abortion
>>
File: 1474907491221.jpg (75KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1474907491221.jpg
75KB, 1024x904px
>>34840032
what is a R9K? that's no fembot that's a toastie
>>
>>34839364
> genitals mutilated before she can talk,

tbf, that does happen in some primitive societies.

>>34839540
Not that guy, but I'm 30 and into all that shit. Is that too old?

>>34839739
Malnourished and throws up her own food apparently. I hope she can eventually find some peace in her life.

>>34839861
Everyone here is broken. Don't believe the whole "I'm actually a normal guy I'm just shy" crap. In fact if a guy has been on this board for years and has a decent career, chances are he's even more irrevocably fucked up in some way or another.

>>34839392
You're going to be struggling and searching for this dominant girlfriend for years, they just aren't that common. Women tend overwhelmingly towards submissive fantasies.

>>34840032
She's average. Though the quality of girls on 4chan has always surprised me, physically at least.
>>
>>34840062
>She's average. Though the quality of girls on 4chan has always surprised me, physically at least.

They are all surprisingly cute, which is weird as fuck.. guess there are people with my sensibilities still out there.. Thank god.
>>
>>34840032
Disagree. Erin (Egg girl) is the cutest without argument. Fuck, what I wouldn't give to get to know her
>>
>>34840014
Well I disagree with that, I don't see robots attacking eachother, they usually seem to be supportive and offer very genuine advice.

They are very defensive and rude when normies enter their domain, but I'd say that's due to past experiences where normies have abused them. Can you really blame them for that?
>>
>>34840062
>the quality of girls on 4chan has always surprised me
Just like all these robots are usually pretty handsome. People tend to think they're uglier than they actually are.
>>
>>34839969
>Not that guy, but I'm 30 and into all that shit. Is that too old?
No, not too old. What are your hobbies anon? And before I have a repeat of that other guy, I'm not white.
>>
>>34840075
It lends credence to that whole idea that a girl can be hot and mentally damaged enough to not really fit into mainstream society, or at least feel significantly alienated from it.

>>34840076
I always thought eggman's ex was super hot on that note.
>>
>>34840103
Skateboard/Snowboard and drums, although I don't really do them anymore. No money. Sold drumset like a jackass

Gonna get all my shit back though.. Kind of in a transition period at the moment.
>>
>>34840103
I think you clicked the wrong ID you just (you)ed the shit out of me

I am 27.. might as well be 30, I am pushing it
>>
>>34838124
The absolute state of those women

I don't know why I expected women here to be somewhat attractive. More fool me, I guess.
>>
>>34840102
Most people, provided they live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, are not actually that bad looking.

>>34840103
>What are your hobbies?

/out/ stuff mostly. I've gradually lost interest in a lot of the 4chan related stuff I loved when I was younger. I'll still play the odd video game though.

>And before I have a repeat of that other guy, I'm not white.

Yeah that's fine.
>>
>>34840110
Oh, no, she dated some weird Latino-looking kid who posted her pics and info online hah
>>
>>34840110
Used to date girls like that, still would.. they are a lot more fun then normal girls
>>
>>34839122
Femanon that come here have imaginary problems that are overcome easily.
>>
I've been lurking this thread and some of the guys here seem cool, and it's interesting seeing guys talk about girls. It's painful I probably never talk to any of them and that none of them will ever be my boyfriend. At least I can read your conversations in this thread and live vicariously through them.
>>
>>34840158
>/out/ stuff mostly. I've gradually lost interest in a lot of the 4chan related stuff I loved when I was younger. I'll still play the odd video game though.

I know this feel. Not that girl (I'm actually a guy) but I can't enjoy stuff like video games anymore. I feel too guilty about devoting my time to it when there are so many other productive things I could be doing.
>>
>>34840181
fuck off tranny there are other boards for your kind
>>
>>34840120
>>34840134
>>34840158
I meant to reply to >>34840062. I'm not sure which one of you is him.
>>
>>34840162
Eggman's ex you mean? Alice?

She said she was in a loving relationship with a guy at college or something. Shame about that if that latino guy leaked her details though. Guys who leak nudes over a standard breakup are spiteful fucks.
>>
>>34840205
>>>34840158 This one

Fucking RAVIOLI
>>
File: cqtcat1.jpg (91KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
cqtcat1.jpg
91KB, 480x800px
>>34840032
qt pie girl
>>
>>34840205
I am
>>34840062
And I am also:
>>34840158
I don't have a throwaway email address but I suppose I can create one on one of those temporary mailing sites. Would that work?
>>
>>34840202
But I'm a biological female, anon.
>>
Whomst in Melbourne. I am need gf
>>
>>34840181
>and some of the guys here seem cool

Which ones do you think are cool in particular?
>>
>>34840218
Oh, fuck, my bad. No, not Alice. I thought you actually meant Egg girl herself, Erin. No, I'm not familiar with Alice.

Yeah, it was really unfortunate. She's super qt, though, so at least it wasn't unflattering pics I guess
>>
File: agwha@n slip.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
agwha@n slip.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>34840234
Kinda looks like this chick
>>
File: 1474830779605.jpg (13KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1474830779605.jpg
13KB, 222x216px
>>34840248
oh well in that case how you doin lady you are my gf now whats your discord?
>>
>>34840181
Which country are you from and why do you think we won't be your bf?
>>
>>34840274
>you are my gf
>discord/email pls

I love how many times this guy's routine has actually worked. It's great.
>>
File: 1474407470157.jpg (60KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474407470157.jpg
60KB, 500x430px
>>34838124
>tfw your exgf is on the chart
>>
>>34840158
>/out/ stuff mostly. I've gradually lost interest in a lot of the 4chan related stuff I loved when I was younger. I'll still play the odd video game though.
Do you enjoy camping out? I've always wanted to do more /out/ stuff, but don't like doing it alone. Weirdly I feel like I've grown out of hobbies I've picked up from here as well even though I'm only 20. What vidya do you play?

>>34840238
I don't have a throwaway either, hit me with your temporary e-mail and I'll make one too.
>>
>>34840291
Incoming shit-test

Wait for it lads
>>
>>34838124
who is the chick 3rd in from the top left
>>
>>34840302
I haven't camped since my last long hike, which was early last year.

I think the last video game I really enjoyed was The Witcher 3, but I played it in bits and pieces and took me a long while to complete.

I tried picking up the newer Final Fantasy but it doesn't really evoke feelings of the older ones. Beautiful world, but MMO-tier quests.

>hit me with your temporary email

[email protected]

There you go. That's a temporary one.
>>
>>34840294
Sam Hyde plz go

*****original post do not steal*****
>>
>>34840314
>>34838124
answer mehhhh
>>
>>34840314
>>34840354
I believe her name is Goldie.
>>
File: 1486827865461.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486827865461.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
>>34840327
I messaged you check your inbox
>>
>>34840255
It's just fun reading the discussions. Like the two guys arguing back and forth about drugs, the one that said he's tired and was acting silly, the couple of ones talking about girls from here and giving hints to some of their interests, hobbies, etc. It's weird watching other people socialise without participating and it's so easy to do on 4chan, feels strange reading other people's conversations.
>>34840274
I don't have one but maybe I can make one, what's yours?
>>34840305
I remember reading of that concept before when I was trying to understand people like mgtow but it's probably usually overthinking things. It's funny how you post that though.
>>34840342
I never finished watching his show that got canceled.
>tfw no bf to finish sam hyde videos with
>>
I want to shoot my man goo in Marky's vagoo
>>
Started browsing when I was 14-15

18 y/o now

I'm a bislut in denial, I've told most people I'm a lesbian since I've only dated girls though.
>>
>tfw no classical music/theatre loving, videogame/boardgame/piano/violin playing, mentally-ill, nerdy Austrian fembot gf
>>
>>34840387
that's the 4th in, not the 3rd
>>
>>34840400
I'm male, discord-anon. Sorry! Hope your search goes well though.
>>
File: 1474973735672.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1474973735672.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>34840327
>>34840401

Ohwowowee 2 fembots wanting to be my gf at the same time! I don't think I can space out my time to give both of you the attention and caring you deserve so what would you say why should I choose you?
>>
>>34840410
W-well

I can change that, responses like that you pretty much just won this board's approval
>>
>>34840284
Forgot to reply to this post. It just doesn't really matter; there's no way anything from here would work out in any serious sense. At best you can have some nice conversation and connect with people. Even if not for things like that, it's unlikely to meet someone who you completely get along with romantically and platonically and are attracted to. Plus, everyone from here is probably some kind of fucked up.
>>34840411
Too bad I'm not Austrian, don't play piano, and keep meaning to get into theatre but haven't really yet.
>>34840433
You probably shouldn't pick me.
>>
>>34840410
yeah a lot of girls like to act like they are only into girls due their deep craving to get dicked
>>
File: 1478901776168.png (211KB, 498x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478901776168.png
211KB, 498x479px
>>34840428
please reply anyways even if it's just a simple have a good day....it's been so long that i have gotten a text or mail from someone
>>
File: 1476261956128.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476261956128.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>34840452
>You probably shouldn't pick me

That's what a winner would say. How can I contact you now that we are in a stable and loving relationship? mail/steam/discord?
>>
>>34840411
>tfw thought this said Australian
>tfw fit everything else
>>
>>34838124

is the 4rth one from the top goldie ?
>>
File: 1485811074807.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
1485811074807.png
1MB, 1182x956px
>this fucking thread

Sad!
>>
>>34840491
yes it is originalwde2w
>>
>>34840452
Just been there recently for the first time (not counting school) myself. King Lear is a great play, especially if some good actors fill the roles.

Plan to go again sometime soon.
>>
>>34840490
>some /soc/-tier contact thread
>ctrl+f "aust"
>a dozen hits
>finis typing "austria"
>0 hits
YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN
>>
>>34840473
You're so funny and making me smile just from your silly shitposting, how do you have no gf? It almost makes me kind of suspicious. You should email her instead, but if you insist email me at [email protected] and I'll give you my discord.
>>34840515
That sounds like fun. I've read some Shakespeare but never seen any in theatre. I always wanted to do some acting myself, but I've never gotten around to it.
>>
>>34840558
I'm an Austrian dude living in the USA and I tried online dating at one point. Chicks kept asking what it was like in Australia kek, at least people know what your country is.
>>
>>34840452
>Forgot to reply to this post. It just doesn't really matter; there's no way anything from here would work out in any serious sense. At best you can have some nice conversation and connect with people. Even if not for things like that, it's unlikely to meet someone who you completely get along with romantically and platonically and are attracted to. Plus, everyone from here is probably some kind of fucked up.
Tell me where you live bitch
>>
>>34840453
I'm not too sure if I'd go as far as to have sex with a guy, but I fantasize about that a lot, specially non-con stuff.

I significantly lean more towards girls, traps and futa are fine too. hh
>>
>>34840611
>bitch
That's a mean way to talk to a girl after only a couple of messages.
>>
File: austrians.png (43KB, 403x235px) Image search: [Google]
austrians.png
43KB, 403x235px
>>34840558
I'm gonna invade your country in EU4 and change the culture to Australian
>>
>>34840605
You must have misread my post, I'm austrian too.
>>
>>34840614
What are some of your interests and hobbies anon? Where are you from?
>>
>>34840614
yeah that's the thing, you wouldn't doing it so willingly but if you had the right guy to guide you then i can imagine you taking their lead.
>>
tfw no vidya playing, anime watching, cooking, switch mommy gf that dresses me up in cute anime outfits and lets me do the same
>>
>>34840647
General weeb stuff, though nowadays I mostly just rewatch series I enjoyed. Currently reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and trying to finish some other series I started.

I have a 3DS, comp is too shit to play games so trying to save up for something better.

Mexicunt living in US
>>
>>34838124
>tfw no cuddle loving diapered fembot gf
>>
>>34840633
>EU4
I expected nothing else than the worst GS from Australians.
>>
>>34840490
>everything
Anon, you're roleplaying is painfully tugging at my INFP heartstrings.
Please cease.
>>
>>34840841
Not roleplaying. I'm also an INFP, funnily enough.
>>
>>34838761
kek, found the enabling beta
>>
>>34838468
where'd you find them. im from melbourne & closest fembot ive met is NZ
>>
File: 6e7fb535c24d946e481d0a2b5ffae3d3.jpg (594KB, 1035x774px) Image search: [Google]
6e7fb535c24d946e481d0a2b5ffae3d3.jpg
594KB, 1035x774px
>>34838124
Roll for Fembot waifu :^)
>>
>>34838124
I like to look at this picture, and imagine impregnating every single one of them, flooding their young, fertile wombs with my hot seed.

Watching their bellies swell as the months pass, one of my children inside each of them, growing larger every day.
Seeing their breasts grow too, becoming full an heavy with milk.

God I want to breed them all.
>>
>>34840062
I didn't throw up on purpose or refuse to eat. My stomach couldn't handle drinking 3 bottles of boost in 15 minutes.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>34840897
Alright anon.
Tell me about yourself then.
>>
>>34841038
Ooh, you're >>34839739? Cool! Tell me your story, pls. You seem breddy interdasing
>>
>>34839861
im nice but shy and awkward, is this bad?
>>
>>34840032
>2015 was 2 years ago

just put me in a gas chamber already
>>
>>34840963
These pictures are so creepy. I'd never want to go on /r9k/ Omegle because someone might take a screenshot of me.
>>
>>34838124
>implying most of you on here didn't go on 4chan when you were underage either
get over yourselves
>>
>>34841235
yeah lmao it's almost like the drinking age limit
like you all fucking did it lol
>>
>>34840963
Rolling for waifo
>>
>>34838124
tfw every ''''''''''''fembot'''''''''' in the OP is like 10 times prettier than i am and can easily stacey it up irl while i'm just fucked ugly and should die already
>>
>>34840729
are you also a grill
>>
>>34841300
why do you think that, you sweet angelic femanon?

are you fat?
>>
>>34841300
add my skype? I will tell you how ugly you are compared to them, i have spoken to a few in the picture anyway. my skype is holychowcow
>>
I unironically want to create some sort of cult where we worship fembots and give them offerings.
>>
>>34841323
I wish I was sometimes anon, but I'm just another faceless male anon with weird fantasies
>>
>>34841356
what do you think? she's either fat or an attention whore
>>
>>34841300
I doubt that.. don't see any fat chicks. If you're one of the white girls you're cute.

Blue sweater looks like a dude.. but thats about it.
>>
>>34841356
skelly with tons of acne and ugly short hair with terrible fashion sense also smelly and neet
>>
>>34841566
>tfw you will never have a cult of anons to worship you and give you offerings as their fembot queen
>>
>>34841300
and the one to the right of the dude looks like a trap. I dont consider any of the darkies because who does?

Up high.
>>
>>34841464
> I will tell you how ugly you are
no thx
>>
>>34841634
Queens need to be queenly and regal.

Will you give your loyal subjects sexual relief?
>>
>>34841566
that sounds awesome tbf, id join
>>
>>34841681
Maybe, if my faithful subjects deserve such a thing, then they might get it as a reward for their service. But my needs come first of course, and I'd only do that if I enjoyed it, felt like it, and it was necessary to keep them in my cult.
>>
>>34841726
sounds good to me

let me kiss your feet my superior queen
>>
>>34841738
You might get to do that after an hour or so of earning the right by being my human footstool and serving me.

This sounds a lot more sexual than I imagined when that anon spoke about a cult though. A cult shouldn't just be some kind of sex cult, that would be so tiresome and annoying, if there was a cult of anons to worship me, why would I be concerned with looking at them sexually at all? Or pleasing them in any way? It's unimportant. Guys are lucky, they can start legit cults so much easier, where as a girl I say I want to and it's just some pathetic sex thing to you and not very serious.
>>
>>34841770
n-no of course it's not just sexual, you will be worshiped and respected at all times, you're not a sexual object, you're our awesome fembot queen, the sexy stuff is merely a reward if we're being good boys
>>
>>34841770
There are women out there who have sort of a cult around them, filled with submissive sex driven males that have a need to debase themselves for attention
Those few women also get donations and money, so I wouldnt say it was easier

Sure its sex driven but thats how you fucking inspire fanatical devotion in this age of filled bellies and disposable income, use the goddamn male sex drive to do whatever you want, as long as you can act the part (and is also probably pretty enough but that goes for male cult leaders without the fucking stupid crutch of sex appeal)
>>
File: 1476289235467.jpg (879KB, 1295x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1476289235467.jpg
879KB, 1295x1550px
>>34839625
>>being this much of a faggot
>I bet you loved Breaking Bad too
I've noticed a common theme with roasties, s that in any kind of confrontation, instead of producing an opposing argument they resort to insults.

The post you were replying to was intended to be a pointless insult, but your own counter argument is also an insult, despite the fact that roasties never treat it as such.

That's just one thing though. Sick of the entire board falling head over heels for every self-proclaimed """fem"""-bot.
>>
>>34841898
Pretty sure that was a dude making those jokes.. you're like almost 3 and a half hours late
>>
File: rus.jpg (101KB, 1155x775px) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
101KB, 1155x775px
https://clyp.it/dzav1fc1

How do i find a boyfriend, or just any friends actually.
>>
>>34841950
If you're a qt (boy...... Or girl, I guess, but you've gotta be EXTRA qt then), I'll hug and kiss and cuddle and fuck you.
>>
>>34841770
All of these weird mother-goddess cults were sort of sexual in nature though fembot. Look at the poetry of Catullus for example.

That said I still want to worship you non-sexually. (I'm the guy who initially proposed the cult idea).
>>
>>34841971
I'll take anything at this point t b h
>>
Anyone in japan? Nippon nipponland. Kansai/chugoku specifically.
>>
>>34841823
Exactly. So pathetic.
>>34841829
Yes, I've done this before too. The male sex drive is really easy to make use of to get things if you want them, along with playing with people's romantic feelings. But it's tiresome and annoying.

It would be very nice to have someone who is sort of a willing slave, who is in a sense a true masochist. Where I legitimately don't have to worry much about his wants, desires, and so on, and he gets pleasure just from being around me and serving me, and doesn't take anything for granted, but greatly enjoys every little bit of attention and pleasure I actually give him.

The problem is that people like that are really rare and there's few people who are true masochists just as true people are really sadists. Most guys who are into femdom just want to be gently played with and for a woman to go in control for a bit, then she goes back to being sort of submissive in the relationship and they are very concerned for each other romantically, feelings wise, etc. What I want ends up being more like willing, consensual psychological abuse and having someone around just for my pleasure, who enjoys it, who I can strongly influence. Which is very fun from both a sexual and non-sexual standpoint.

The idea of having a cult is also something interesting. Stuff like theology, philosophy, etc has always interested me. It's easy enough to persuade people things, but where cults get really interesting is how they exploit vulnerabilities in people and then you sort of both physically, philosophically and psychologically end up dominating people. It's really a lot different from the whole S&M type thing.
>>34841973
I don't think they all were and I'm familiar with Catullus. He was interesting, how he was so romantic and wrote so many love poems, but at heart found it so easy to be crude and vulgar and put people down.
>>
>>34841997
Post pic desu, or location, or contact info bby
>>
>>34842225
>I don't think they all were and I'm familiar with Catullus.

The Cybele one Catullus describes involves men castrating themselves for the greater glory of an Anatolian mother-goddess.

Shows how obsessed men are with women. We literally worship femininity as a godhead.
>>
>>34841950
If you're a qt girl I'll cook some pasta after sex and cuddles.
>>
>>34842185
Are you a grill or a guy?

What are you doing in Japan?
>>
>>34842225
>and he gets pleasure just from being around me and serving me, and doesn't take anything for granted, but greatly enjoys every little bit of attention and pleasure I actually give him.

trust me femanon, this is literally me, i would die of pleasure of being allowed to serve a cute and domineering woman

though that said i wouldn't want to be completely sexless, im not that much of a masochist, i don't want to die a virgin for fucks sake
>>
>>34838124
Last in op pic
Wont flick you irl
Must be in kansai/chugoku region
Reply with your contact deets and which prefecture you are in
>>
>>34840771
Did you born in the US?
>>
>>34842243
>>34842290
skype = charapsyka
discord = Chara#0537
>>
File: 1473583732752.gif (222KB, 262x386px) Image search: [Google]
1473583732752.gif
222KB, 262x386px
>tfw no submissive gf that wants a bf and gf
Feels shit man.
>>
File: 1988123902.png (127KB, 258x301px) Image search: [Google]
1988123902.png
127KB, 258x301px
You fucking betas who enable fem""""bots"""" to post their shit here make me sick.
>>
>>34842185
I will live with you forever and be your (boy) friend if you feel like providing for me :3
>>
>>34842341
I >>34841971 messaged your Skype
>>
>>34842341
>Chara#0537
adding you on Discord, not using too much Skype nowadays
>>
File: fembot gf.jpg (205KB, 633x479px) Image search: [Google]
fembot gf.jpg
205KB, 633x479px
>>34838422
Old hipster shit like Red Alert 3, Haruki Murakami books are a fembot staple, romantic comedies with other elements (think Practical Magic), hipster anime like Tatami Galaxy, Haibane Renmei, Lain, SZS shit like that.
>>
>>34842737
Lain is not hipster she is best pls apologize
>>
>>34842737
Any examples of those romantic comedies?
>>
File: 445px-Martini_Chan014.jpg (45KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
445px-Martini_Chan014.jpg
45KB, 445x600px
Any other oldfags remember when this girl had her life ruined by /b/ 10 years ago?

And yet roasties have kept coming back to 4chan for more. It's weird
>>
i want to worship a qt fembot forever
>>
>>34840963
Sure why not? Original comment robot. Bite me.
>>
cenmax#5628
>>
>>34842782
i don't know that one but i mean there ware loads who pass out of every social circle
>>
File: 1394951453960.png (14KB, 416x651px) Image search: [Google]
1394951453960.png
14KB, 416x651px
>>34842782
Is this mint-kun?
>>
File: 1341177237992.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1341177237992.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>34842788
me too brosephino

fembots literally exist to be worshiped
>>
>>34842935
hey, sorry for freaking you out. I don't mean anything bad. I don't even want a relationship, I was just looking for a new friend. I'd at least want to get to know you and try to connect with you as a person.
>>
>>34843001
Sorry, its my fault. I don't think i'm ready for this. Im really sorry
>>
>>34843021
It's totally not your fault, you're fine. I hope you calm down and get what you need to get yourself better. I'm not going anywhere. If you need help I am here for you. I understand what you are going through, or at least I have experienced similar things.
>>
>>34843001
>>34843021
>>34843047
What the fuck happened here? oops, i have to be original
>>
>>34842737
>long black hair
>pale
>nosering
>dark clothing

my ideal woman
>>
>>34842782

I first came to 4chan around the same time Martini-chan posted.

>tfw I later became a chan myself
>>
>>34842771
Ruby Sparks, Moonrise Kingdom, Annie Hall and most other Woody Allen films, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
>>
zoo wee Emma
>>
>>34843277
which chan are you m'lady?
>>
How do i get over the fact that females are 90% physically incapable of feeling good or orgasm from intercourse? I now dont even have incentive to get a bf.

He'd have to waste half a day just trying to get me off from clitoral stimulation thats IF he can even find it and i dont get bored before then.

Can't do oral because of women's amazing ability to contract UTIs, Cant do anal because prolapse and ass tearing. What the fuck is the point?
>>
>>34838271
>she looks so adorable
>I wish she wasn't so promiscuous

Feeding her confidence is the reason she's promiscuous.

>like be 15 y/o girl
>go on r9k
>put yourself out there regularly in the threads
>get hundreds of orbiters, free stuff, and fan clubs

You can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1477841103876.jpg (43KB, 388x844px) Image search: [Google]
1477841103876.jpg
43KB, 388x844px
The man in the picture is named Oscar.

He adds girls off of /r9k/ on Skype (though other programs like Steam or Discord are possible) to try and get into relationships with. Mentally ill NEET girls are one thing he romantisizes, but also girls that are weeb, nerdy, shut-in, nihilistic and/or consume drugs.

He will allude to being your boyfriend and having feelings for you and that you are special. He will probably tell you he is a virgin autistic beta robot - he will flatter you and lovebomb you and spend all his time paying attention.

Then when you finally agree to his advances, he will pressure you for nudes. When you finally share nudes or become sexual with him, he will use them to blackmail you. Perhaps he will dox you and threaten your family. Or threaten to post them on r9k - and if you block/delete/cease contacting him? He will post them on /r9k/ or send them to his friends, where they will laugh at you.

The sickest part is? He is doing this with many, many other girls at a time. He is a 26 year old NEET who lives with his mother, and he spends all his time on 4chan, /r9k/, /soc/ to add mentally ill girls or just lonely and insecure girls to manipulate. He has over 15 known Skype accounts and changes them all the time. He avoids voice chatting and will re-use pictures which are months old and are already circulating.

His hobbies include:
>bladee
>sadboys shit in general
>sweden
>russian shit
>drugs (mdma, lsd, meth, ecstasy)
>clubbing
>DOTA (over 8000 hours)
>PoE
>really bad anime (steins;gate for example)
>sex, masturbation and sexual stuff in general (he claims that he has no refractory period)
>gym/lifting
>obsessing over his ex

If you add someone off of 4chan, make sure to ask for a timestamped picture and voice verification to make sure it is NOT OSCAR!

Oscar is a fucking loser who will groom you, abuse you and use you for validation - before chucking you like rotten meat and laughing at you with his friends.

http://pastebin.com/xLgvngHR
>>
>>34843503
Just because you don't orgasm doesn't mean you don't enjoy it.
>>
>>34838124
Women do everything underage
>>
>>34840294
Michael plz go
>>
>>34843562
penetration doesnt feel good for women, go read any forum or article on womens feelings about it and literally all you get is "hmm well if you get the right guy (chad) and hes willing to put in the effort xd" (meaning spend half the day trying to jack her off)
Go watch some non staged porn and all the women just have awkward/uncomfortable looks on their faces.

why when its so easy for men to just fuck anything and orgasm
Fucking literal meme gender

brb kms
>>
>>34843655
Well the one person I've been with told me she liked the feeling of her vag getting filled.
>>
>>34843655
just indulge in your fetishes unless they involve sex then you;'re shit outta luck i guess

that's what i'm doing desu, just masturbating to degenerate fetishes all day, dont even give a shit about fuckin' or penetration because i have a tiny penis anyway
>>
File: 12861375724.png (2MB, 2576x516px) Image search: [Google]
12861375724.png
2MB, 2576x516px
roll for fembot gf mkII
>>
>>34838124
>fembot
Literally none of those girls are robots, look at them.
>>
>>34843741
why the FUCK am i not on your chart?!
>>
>>34843797
probably because you're ugly

bloxx
>>
>>34843810
i'm not, i'm one of the big three
>>
>>34843741
>maybe dead cat

That's a pretty deep-cut femanon

gj
>>
>>34843826
big three fatties?
>>
>>34843892
I'm known as skelly and people think I'm anorexic, but I'm not, I just don't have a big appetite.
>>
i go onto omegle looking for a comfy girl from europe who might be into gaming or travelling. Any fembots out there like this?
>>
>>34843548
>you will NEVER be robo-chad
>>
File: 1484103220321.jpg (16KB, 195x217px) Image search: [Google]
1484103220321.jpg
16KB, 195x217px
>>34843950
>be autistic
>lift weights
>get 100 fembot gfs
Who would have thought it was so easy?
>>
>>34843741
Rollan
Additional original comment: rape all femanons
>>
File: xdddddddddddddd.png (556KB, 405x654px) Image search: [Google]
xdddddddddddddd.png
556KB, 405x654px
>>34843995
He likes buttplugs in his butt.
>>
>>34843903
Why should we give a flying fug who you are unless you're posting nudes?
>>
>>34839122

If you are a woman, you are, by default, wanted by society.
>>
>browsed starting at age 11
>started camwhoring on /soc/ at 16
>got bored with it at 18
>moved to reddit at 20
>barely come here anymore

Feels ok. I have a lot of weird fetishes and no female friends and social issues but am otherwise functional. I'm doing ok
>>
>>34843277
Man you are trashy. Which one though.
>>
>>34839250

ITT: Chad trying to justify his privilege.
>>
>>34844197
>I have a lot of weird fetishes
elaborate
like what?
>>
>>34844197
>are you from europe?
>are you into public play
>do you 420 at all?
>>
>>34844252
>using 420 as a verb
You're scum
>>
>>34844264
meh it is quicker than saying " do you smoke weed or have you tried it"
>>
>>34838124
>How comes so many fembots ended up coming to 4chan when they were underage?
My only friend (male) when I was 13 was a big memer, and introduced me to this place after I showed interest in the memes and wanted to know what the jokes were all about.
Wa la, never left. It has definitely ruined any chance I had at transitioning into a normal adult.
>>
>>34844301
>normal adult
What's a "normal" adult ?
>>
>>34844342
>What's a "normal" adult ?
Someone who can function at work, who has healthy social relationships with friends, coworkers, and family, someone who makes good financial decisions, someone who is mentally, emotionally and physically healthy.

I am/have none of these things. I am an absolute piece of shit.
>>
>tfw no gf who would indulge in the most degenerate underworld deepweb fetishes in the world.
>>
>>34844368
Most of that stuff sounds boring.
>>
>>34844301
>Wa la
voila, stupid faggot
>>
File: 7YVUnko.jpg (312KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
7YVUnko.jpg
312KB, 1200x795px
>>34844368
Just try to blend in. I could have RL friends if I could be fucked but it's too much hassle, every person I can sorta talk to lives too far away, especially when you've got no cash to use.
>>
do any of you ''fembots'' have any hobbies or worth in life at all?
>>
>>34844301
How did you turn into such a fucked up slut. No offense.
>>
>>34844197
Did the camwhoring ever evolve into real life slutting?
>>
File: 1448943026022.jpg (17KB, 140x218px) Image search: [Google]
1448943026022.jpg
17KB, 140x218px
>tfw no gf who isn't a degenerate druggie or drinker
>>
>>34844896
>tfw no gf who is a degenerate druggie and drinker
>>
>>34844415
Only because you're accustomed to not doing any of it. Boring or not, it's all necessary for being successful in life.

>>34844447
>he doesn't meme

>>34844454
"try to blend in"
It's not that I don't know what to do - it's that it bothers the shit out of me to go to parties, be around crowds, have multiple friends etc. I am too far gone to save now. I am comfiest inside with my computer and will always be that way.

>>34844751
>slut
I'm fucked up, definitely, but I wouldn't say I'm a slut.
Home abuse coupled with never having "normal" friends (or almost any actual friends, I have really only had about two that genuinely cared about me at any point in time and both have new lives without me now).

>>34844517
Do you have any worth in life at all?
hint: you don't if you're posting here
>>
>>34838124

>fembot

Daily reminder that women need to go to their containment boards along with the normies. Also, half of the fembots are erping men.

>>>/soc/
>>>/co/
>>
>>34838124

The only reason a woman would even come here is because they are a ugly whore. If they were attractive, they'd be getting pounded by Chad and his buddies. Because the women here are ugly as fuck, they have to settle with average men.
>>
>>34845082
>Only because you're accustomed to not doing any of it. Boring or not, it's all necessary for being successful in life.
It's not. Also the only real goal in life is to make kids.
>>
>>34845321

No, the only real goal in life is to raise kids. I can donate my sperm in a bank and kill myself and call myself a success?
>>
>>34845341
>I can donate my sperm in a bank and kill myself and call myself a success?
Yes. You passed on your genetics so you win.
>>
>>34843503
>90% physically incapable of orgasm from intercourse?
Where did you even get this figure? The real number from that study was more like 75%, and even then, it only presents a pattern, it doesn't offer up any conclusions. It's common for women not to explore what they like in bed and just go along with the man's desires/fetishes (while he in turn tries to go along whatever he thinks you might like based on whatever his single mother told him). Point is, find what you like and you will be more likely to orgasm during sex.
Even when you don't orgasm, sex can be fun. You can take satisfaction from knowing you made your partner cum, and all the rubbing, holding, feeling of being full, kissing, etc. that comes along with sex feels good.
>He'd have to waste half a day just trying to get me off from clitoral stimulation
Flick your own bean. Do you not masturbate?
>IF he can even find it
???
The clitoris is not difficult to find. Open your meat flaps and it will be there glaring at you in the face
>Can't do oral because of women's amazing ability to contract UTIs
This is just ridiculous
>>
>>34845082
>it's that it bothers the shit out of me to go to parties, be around crowds, have multiple friends etc.

Same with me. Trust me on this i'd suggest you try to be social, I don't know how women cope with it but after spending 2 years not bothering with people the loneliness I had hit hard.
>>
>>34845321
>Also the only real goal in life is to make kids.
For you, perhaps. For me, I'd like to own a home, and to make things that people appreciate. However, owning a home depends on having a good job and making good financial decisions, which I don't, and pursuing your own hobbies rely on both of those PLUS having free time.

>>34845904
I don't think forcing yourself to do something you hate is going to make you any happier, personally, but maybe I'm daft.
I'm very much a one-friend type of person.
>>
>>34846761
>I don't think forcing yourself to do something you hate is going to make you any happier,
It's more about improving your social skills than anything else. I certainly need it. I'm an absolute disaster.
>>
>>34844368
>>34844368
You could always trap some lonely beta into paying for all of your shit.
>>
File: 4CvnAKj - Imgur.jpg (95KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
4CvnAKj - Imgur.jpg
95KB, 735x660px
>>34838124
MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>34843503
just don't have sex until you're married. sex is like monkeys flinging shit. its fun until someone gets infected.

stop masturbating. personally, i feel like shit afterwards. you also start balding because of DHT.
>>
File: 1484285168730.jpg (120KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484285168730.jpg
120KB, 1200x675px
The women on this board are perfect.

People who hurt them are the lowest of the low. You're hurting the one group of people who understand you, understand your humor, empathize with you, share your sexual proclivities and would be open to dating you.

Don't do it.
>>
Kirsten are you here?

I still love you.

I bet you can't guess who I am.
>>
Whatever happened to grandma-chan?
>>
>>34847552
I wish older fembots would bother to try and warn Ciara/Eliza about how much her behavior hurts her in the long run.
>>
>>34838124
I started visiting 4chan when I was 10, but didn't post until I was 13 (almost 20 now). I remember I would always laugh to myself when loli threads were posted because I thought to myself that the people posting didn't know a real 3dpd loli was reading the stuff.
>>
>>34847723
She apparantly still lurks here. She joins discords at least
>>
>>34843741
i want eggman desu
>>
>>34848122
How badly did this all fuck you up in the long run fembot?
>>
>>34848189
She really needs to stop doing this but I fear she'll never really stop. She feeds on the attention here. It's a sort of surrogate for real social contact for her.
>>
File: 1483053027664.png (575KB, 1299x892px) Image search: [Google]
1483053027664.png
575KB, 1299x892px
>>34848510
People gladly give her the attention. It's disgusting, I'm watching people desperately fawn over her in discord
>>
>>34838124
Second to last is cute.

Overrall they're average-bad.
>>
>>34848705
>tfw cant even get average-bad gf
>>
>>34848627
Is she obsessed with Sailor Moon?

I've noticed lots of slutty girls like that anime.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.