[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to fuck a PAWG?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What does it feel like to fuck a PAWG?
>>
Can you not talk like a groid and leave this board at once, normalshitstain?
>>
>>34832901
This board isn't for incels. Fuck off somewhere else you losers.
>>
>>34832829
Why the fuck would you ask /r9k/ this?
>>
>>34832980
>incels
That's almost exactly what it's for, you fucking retard.
What you want is >>>/b/
>>
>>34833219
It feels like /r9k/ is increasingly just a shittier version of /b/ the more normalfags invade it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dhn_iIQXDE
XD
>>
>that ass
>no brap posts

You've changed, /r9k/.
>>
File: 123218978.jpg (6KB, 240x185px) Image search: [Google]
123218978.jpg
6KB, 240x185px
my dick wouldnt even fit between the cheeks
>>
>>34833256

I was here before it was /bittervirgins/. You are the one who needs to leave.
>>
File: 1485630078851.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1485630078851.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>34833360
You sure you're not thinking of /soc/, you dumbfuck normalfaggot? Do you even REMEMBER what it was like back then? It wasn't like this.
>>
>>34833281
*BRRRRAAAAAAAaaaaaaaPPPHHHHhhhhhhhsssssssssssst*
>>
File: 1410761811473.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1410761811473.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
What does pawg stand for?
Phat ass white girl?
>>
>>34832829
Pretty fucking great man. Primal, even. My absolute psycho of an Ex had no tits but hips and thighs to die for.
>>
Id rather just fugg a big booty darkskin girl. If shes pale and too thick then the cellulite stands out
>>
>>34833256
I've been on /r9k/ for three years and robots have been saying that for three years

newsflash, it's always been a shittier version of /b/

robots and normies have always had an uneasy truce here, sometimes normies push the robots out for a bit (thats's when they went and formed wizchan) and sometimes the robots push the normies out for a bit

It's basically Congress.
>>
>>34832829
Her boyfriend was a turbo autist.
>>
The best part of fucking a PAWG is doing missionary and watching them jiggle and then grabbing their and hips and proceeding to annihilate the shit out of them oh my god it's the best the way they start gasping and squealing oh maaaaan
>>
>>34833419

Ah yes my dear very good *sniiiifff*
>>
>>34833402
No it was basically greentexting threads about poo and spastic kids in school mixed with feels threads. There was no normie, there was no Chad, there was no Stacy.

Kill yourself you giant newfag fuck
>>
>>34832829
Like fu-king heaven.
See a pale ass jiggle as you thrust wuth no mercy' fingering their ass then proceed to anal...
> i miss you Tammy...
> i miss you Paty...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.