[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: blood.jpg (88KB, 611x557px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
88KB, 611x557px
Hey guys, my period started and I'm in an artsy mood. What should I craft or draw?

Do you have tips on how to draw with blood? I can't make proper lines or make different shades of red, it's inconvenient.
>>
>>34749935
>huehuehue /r9k/ will never suspect I'm a prepubescent boy with a nosebleed
Kill yourself.
0/10 b8
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (378KB, 454x396px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
378KB, 454x396px
Fuck off, just fuck off

oregano
>>
File: cat.jpg (87KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
87KB, 633x568px
>>34750020
no anon my mommy said I can't get princess points if I lie
>>
>>34749935
Stop. You arent a fembot and even if you were you just prove that women don't want to be mens equal and they only want to be adored and worshipped, if you actually believed this you would blend in with everyother sane person here, accept you don't so you go around an ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD (keyword anonymous) shouting "I'M FEMALE I HAVE A PUSSY AND BOOOOOOOOOOBIES LOOK AT ME PAY ATTENTION TO ME" and because this board is filled with virgin losers they actually pay attention to you and fuel you further, so fucking stop, nobody who you consider ti be worth going after is here and if they are they don't give a shit because they are balls deep in your sister or best friend.
Stop
>>
>>34750157
thanks for making me throw up, nigger
>>
File: tt.jpg (49KB, 543x450px) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
49KB, 543x450px
>>34750169
Joke's on you, I join gangbangs with my sister and my best friend. That way none of us miss out on the balls deep action, see?
>>
>>34750169
Honestly you could even say that you are god and will answer any questions and get so many (you)s its unbelievable, those threads are to robots like click bait is to normies its insane
>>
try mixing blood with some hmmm... dark food colouring maybe to get a darker shade? i have been drawing with my blood, but just line art, no shadig tho
>>
>>34750240
But is god a girl?
>>
>>34750228
You really dropped the ball on that one OP you must really be a female with how fucking dim you are to miss the point that much
>>
can you plesae draw james joyce being shat on by nora?
>>
>>34749935
>this thread
>>>>>>>>>/b/
It's fit it better desu
>>
draw a pepe in your period blood
>>
>>34750259
What tool have you been using, a paintbrush? I can't seem to get enough blood on my brush to do anything, fuck
>>
>>34750261
Idfk it was just a suggestion to make something that would get you a bunch of replies considering how hard OP is attention whoring
>>
>>34749935
>>34750228
POST FEET FEMBOT!!! PLEEEEEASE!! :)
>>
>>34750157
>fat niggress coordinates her nail job and her menstrual cycle
Ha, you're okay Jemima.
>>
>>34750322
at first I fucked up and rubbed the tampon on my finger and I got strands of bloody tampon stuck in my nail polish.
>>
>>34750228
The point was that you could literally be anyone you want or nobody at all but you just HAD to post saying "I'm a fembot and like art XDDDDD im so quirky lel X33333 ANYONE WANT TO ARTS WITH ME XD" when you clearly came from tumblr and are a nigger feminist who "wants men and women to be equal" so again, why the fuck did you come on here spewing how you are a woman expecting to be flooded with replies? You are genuinely disappointing
>>
>>34750353
Because I want Chad cock, duh.
>>
>>34750353
that's not what I'm getting at all, she seems a lot less like a social activist snowflake and a lot more like a provocateur trying to get us to vomit.
>>
>>34750360
Then leave this site because like i said, a-fucking-gain, there are no chads here and if there are they dont give a fuck about you, so if you want to post just be a normal anon and not "fembot here xDD"
>>
>>34750380
>trying to get us to vomit

jokes on her period blood gives me a boner
>>
>>34750380
True, im just gathering that from her trying to be "artsy x3" and the fact she is a dumbass nigger trying to get attention
>>
>>34750396
but if you ingest the blood of a nigger can't you become a nigger?
>>
>>34750418
no, you just get a massive dose of aids
>>
File: dunmanails.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dunmanails.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
I tried seeing how much tampon bits I could get on my nails but I just ended up rubbing polish all over the tampon and making my nails ugly
>>
Could some fembot take my virginity pls
>>
>>34750281
i had the same problem, you could for example try gathering blood in a little container, like ja shotglass, and even try to desaturate it if there is not enough blood. i just used a needle, constantly had to put some blood on it, it took a hell of a time, but so i could draw detailed things.
>>
File: 1486591214769.jpg (49KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1486591214769.jpg
49KB, 479x492px
Now OP is too scared to debate me anymore because the dumb cunt knows I won, nice job OP keep being a desperate cunt who tries to attract dumbass betas
>>
>>34750629
this is kinda sad for me actually, its the first time i saw someone other than me draw with blood, it is quite interesting
>>
>>34751068
Excuse me? What does that have to do with you getting BTFO?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.