[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti-trans legislation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: notsleep.png (188KB, 800x1077px) Image search: [Google]
notsleep.png
188KB, 800x1077px
my state is one of like 10 that are considering some sort of "bathroom bill" that will essentially make it illegal for me to use women's locker rooms and bathrooms. and i'm starting to feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable. i was born and raised in this state and have lived here always, but now things are starting to get kind of intense. i haven't had any issues with women before, but have had issues when i was earlier in transition and tried to use men's rooms. they'd tell me i was in the wrong place or just be very weird around me.

i've only been using women's rooms for over a year now, and like i said there have been no issues. but i do go to the gym a lot, and use the locker rooms there. i've never changed in the locker room but have used the sauna (with clothes on) and use the lockers to keep shit in. now i'm worried about someone telling me i can't be there, and i don't know what the gym itself will do. it's kinda feeling like i may no longer have a place in the world, or something. it's causing me quite a bit of anxiety and i'm already quite depressed. maybe the universe is giving me a sign that i just don't belong? maybe i should kill myself idk. sometimes i really hate being this.
>>
>maybe i should kill myself idk.

thats your endgame any way, no point beating around the bush. go for it!
>>
kill yourself you unbelievably privileged passable cunt
>>
>>34718229
just ignore it. who the fuck is actually going to do anything about it?
>>
>>34718356
like maybe gym management? that's my biggest concern i think, other than somehow the police. like what if gym management calls the cops and gives them my info? it's scary.
>>
>>34718229
Then go to your doctor and ask for a testosterone regime to help fix your fucking problem. Stop telling people, or allowing others to spread the lies that it is acceptable to be the way you are. Hell, sign up for research experiments that help advance our knowledge of how to fucking fix you. Start DOING something rather then accepting your fate. Same thing as fat people, get off your ass and do something productive to your problem.

Or go hang yourself. Either way, the situation is getting fixed.
>>
>>34718229
>sometimes i really hate being this.
Then how about you stop you colossal faggot
>>
File: dead feels.jpg (33KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
dead feels.jpg
33KB, 500x344px
>>34718229
>government passing laws to prevent mentally ill people from using the incorrect bathroom.

I see no problem with this.
>>
>>34718229
>i'm starting to feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable.
Now you know how you're making real women feel
>>
>>34718568
you don't seem to understand how anything works lol :(

>>34718937
huh?
>>
>>34718568
This so much
What the hell happened to survival of the fittest?
>>
go cry on >>>/lgbt/

sage

fbhkafbkjbfsjafb
>>
>>34718945
>you don't seem to understand how anything works lol
>I was born the wrong gender XDDDD
>society needs to change to cater to my niche mental illness/fetish xxxxDDD
Your not healthy, seek professional help.
>>
>>34718945
You make real women uncomfortable with your delusions and are nothing more than a carved up husk of a man
You have zero frame of reference for knowing what a woman really feels or thinks and have a mental disorder that people profit off of by letting you continue to delude yourself
You will either never try to fully transition due to knowing deep down you aren't a woman, or will actually try and it and then commit suicide after being confronted with the inescapable that the literal open wound that a surgeon would give is not a real vagina as it tries to heal itself closed daily
>b-but self reported happiness goes up in trannies after surgery
For a short time, after that there is a massive spike in suicide rates
>>
>faggot comes to /r9k/ looking for attention
>gets BTFO by every poster
You did good today lads, if only you could keep the same resolve when it comes to "fembots" and traps. Although the latter is literally the same thing as a transsexual so I don't understand the distinction.
>>
File: HE CAN'T.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
HE CAN'T.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>34718229
GOOD
I HOPE THEY PASS A MILLION OF THOSE FUCKING LAWS AS LONG AS IT TEACHES PEOPLE TO STOP BEING FUCKING FREAKS
>>
File: 1484346180100.jpg (27KB, 480x440px) Image search: [Google]
1484346180100.jpg
27KB, 480x440px
>Law gets passed making it so people realize the dick bathrooms for people with dicks and the vagina bathroom is for people with vaginas
>People that will now have to use the bathroom they should've used in the first place now argue they have nowhere to go
>They literally have a restroom to go to still
I don't see the issue
Just go to the males restroom then if you still have a fucking cock
Don't you think if you want people to care it'd be more effective to go to the males restroom, whip out your disgusting hrt tits, then whip out your dick?
They'd be so disgusted they'd change their minds
>>
If you're actually passable pls post boiclit
>>
>>34718229
If you don't like it, then move to another state.
>>
>>34719499
Oh, additionally, if you pass well, then it won't matter, anyway. So, you know, your options are go somewhere else, or make an effort to pass as a lady.
>>
This is so old. There's a goddamn board called lbgt. Use it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.