[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons are lewd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 29

File: 1482615050381.jpg (155KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482615050381.jpg
155KB, 1080x720px
>meet a femanon through contact thread
>she seems nice and we share some interests
>exchange pics. She thinks I'm cute.
>start talking about sexual topics
>she likes being dominated and sexual humiliation

Every time. Why you fembots are like this?

I'm not complaining by the way. I'm sure other robots have similar experiences.
>>
>>34676524
>he had a run in with opal
>>
Dunno. Why are so many men on here sexually submissive? I've never met a dude on here that didn't enjoy being dominated by a woman. Why are robots like this? Why are robots so lewd and obsessed with femdom? Why does femdom make a robots dick diamonds?
>>
You need to understand that the hatred against women in this board is kinda high, and yet, these females like to frequent here and try to get attention from the same posters who complain about females.
Do you honestly expect them to be wife material? Fuck outta here.
Girls who browse here have serious mental issues, and not the good ones like being shy and antisocal, i mean the real shit ones like being a whore in denial.
This place is hella toxic anyway, what you expect nigga?
>>
>>34676524
>tfw no lewd fembot gf to sexually experiment with
I have the feeling that if I ever get a gf she's going to be a prude.
>>
I'd like a woman who just likes normal vanilla sex, please.
>>
>>34676564
YAAYYY ANOTHER BLACK ROBOT. We are few and far between ma g.
>>
>>34676546
I love being the top and I'm a dude.
Although I'm mostly here to laugh at stupid robot ideas so I dunno what makes them love subbing.
>>
>>34676546
Because the women gets off from using the guy, We've never had a women show attraction towards us so a women doing that is our biggest fantasy.
>>
>>34676623
gang shit b
pull up on a normie with the draco and air that bitch out
>>
>>34676546
Submissive men are just more vocal and arguably desperate because they compete for a small number of women.

Most of us like treating girls like you like sluts in bed.
>>
>>34676564
spit the truth man. dated a chick from this site, if yall hoes are reading, see a psychiatrist or some shit.
>>
>>34676524
You're fucking right, out of the 4 women I have met from here all are super submissive sluts like pure M's
>>
I don't mind if a girl is very lewd, but I'd find it a bit off-putting if she told me about it soon after we met.
>>
>>34676727
I like a sexually confident woman personally. Fun to build sexual tension.
>>
Actually, all I want is to break a man both physically and mentally.
Submission is absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry bed.png
28KB, 357x313px
>>34676564
>Do you honestly expect them to be wife material?

yes
>>
>>34676727
I think it's better to put those things out there in case they are deal breakers. Better than wasting both people's time when they could be looking for someone more compatible.
>>
>>34676747
Personally, I like the idea of a girl who is embarrassed about how lewd she is.
>>
>>34676704
Black guys get low tier femanons so it makes sense.
>>
>>34676754
You are fucking pathetic fembot. Seriously.

>>34676762
What are your deal breakers.
>>
>>34676524
>I'm sure other robots have similar experiences.
Nope.
>>
>>34676817
>You are fucking pathetic fembot. Seriously.
Actually I think I'm pretty alpha for a woman.
>>
>>34676754
Is this an offer? Yes please
>>
>tfw pure fembot gf
>>
>>34676546
>I've never met a dude on here that didn't enjoy being dominated by a woman.
I'm pretty much the only guy I've met off here who wants to be dominant.
Can confirm what you're saying.
>>
>>34676817
>What are your deal breakers.

I just want a normal relationship. My toleration for other kinds of things in a girl is pretty low.
>>
>>34676841
Nah you're not, you're just denying your true nature which is honestly quite sad. You need a good hard fucking now and again just like any other girl.
>>
>>34676862
You're not alone, I want to be dominant too.
Maybe I can dominate you one day, and you can dominate me the other, I mean no homo obviously, just two bros messing around, that ain't gay or anything.
>>
>>34676887
t. Stacey Faghag
>>
>>34676869
I do what I enjoy. And I REALLY enjoy humiliating men and being a shit person in general.
>>
>>34676908
See, that's not even hot, you don't do it because you get sexual enjoyment out of it, you just do it because you hate men.
>>
>>34676887
>just two bros messing around
Nothing wrong with that.
No anal though, hope that isn't a deal-breaker.
>>
>>34676908
Please humiliate me anon
>>
>>34676926
Wrong. I hate women much more than I hate men. All my friends are male because I can't stand most women and I want to gouge their eyes out with a sharp pencil.
It's all about sexual pleasure. I'm sure I'd do the same if I were a lesbian or a man.
>>
>>34676961
You're quite an edgy one, aren't you?
>>
>>34676524
Honestly it's probably want guys want to hear. What do you want to hear, btw?
>>
>>34676961
>It's all about sexual pleasure. I'm sure I'd do the same if I were a lesbian or a man.

What do you get out of it though? I mean with men humiliating a girl goes hand in hand with sexual acts, like cumming on her face, there's stimulation involved either directly or tangentially (think spanking her as you fuck her).

How do you get anything out of humiliating a guy when you can't really pair it up with anything that provides you with direct stimulation?

Even pegging seems one sided.
>>
>>34676973
>What do you want to hear, btw?
"I love you"
>>
>>34676973
>What do you want to hear, btw?

I like submissive girls so I'm fine with it. I get the feeling fembots are more submissive or at least into kinkier submissive sex than norman girls though.
>>
>>34676961
>All my friends are male
Dropped. That is the only red flag that I believe 100%.
>>
>meet fembot from contact thread
>she is pretty nice, we get on well
>she doesn't want children

FUCK
>>
>>34676997
Can i have her contact then anon?
>>
>>34677004
Sorry, I can't.
She didn't want to post it in the thread, I had to post mine.
Also I think it was a throwaway.
>>
>>34676969
I am, indeed.
>>34676978
There's no direct simulation, sure, but there's something about men crying and begging that makes me very horny.
Also, you can sit on his face and make him eat you out. That ain't bad either.
But yeah, I get your point. Being a male dom is definitely better, and having a dick would be nice.
>>34676993
It's not like I'd ever even give you a chance.
>>
>>34676997
every. single. time.
>>
>>34676546
femdom is a way of sublimating the desire to possess women that is frustrated for most men, but especially frustrated for NEETs and other outcasts. women are so desirable that it's simply hard for men to know what to do about it. one way of venting that psychic tension is to rationalise it, by sublimating it in a symbolic order based on more familiar, more rational knowledge.

the primeval drive that i have to lick your asshole isn't very rational, but the idea of socio-cultural power dynamics is obvious even to children. so it's easy for my unconscious mind to make the leap of logic: my wanting to lick your asshole makes me beneath you, and the fact that you can deign to let me give you pleasure, if you feel like it, makes you above me.

autistic retards like myself with high abilities to rationalise and symbolize then creative entire ethical-metaphysical networks of concepts based on this fundamental rationale. i no longer simply want to pleasure you, and i no longer simply expect you to be "in charge" as a result of this. now i expect you to be cruel in addition to being dominant, haughty and distant, and not only do i have to pleasure you, i should be licking your boots, acting as your furniture, and having pain inflicted on me too.

the more autistic, the more retarded the fetishes can get. the architectonic of how i think it makes 100% perfectly objective sense that you should want to pee in my mouth is more complex than any philosophical system ever designed. i have sub-preferences of sub-preferences of meta-rationalisations about the ways in which you should sit on my face.

femdom is a prison and autism is the prison guard
>>
>>34677049
Can I have the contact from yours?
>>
>>34677040
>Also, you can sit on his face and make him eat you out. That ain't bad either.

Sounds sort of boring for you.

>There's no direct simulation, sure, but there's something about men crying and begging that makes me very horny.

Crying is too much.
>>
>>34677049
>>34676997
There are few things more unfortunate than a young woman who doesn't want children.
>>
>>34677058
What's up with you?
Just go to one of the /soc/ related threads like steam, omegle, skype, chart, etc.
>>
lol I'll take a sub fembot
kik : Badlegion
>>
>>34677090
They're going to be all over you now, man!
>>
>>34676997
I remember when I was a low estrogen almost non-woman. Those sure were the days.
>>
>>34677103
Be my gf and let me knock you up
>inb4 some bs about a husband
>>
>>34677078
Children are fucking garbage. I would never ever want children. I'd rather be executed than be a mother and have some parasite growing in my belly. Eugh. I have no maternal instincts whatsoever.
>>
>>34677113
Ring first, breeding second, milk third.
>>
>>34676546
I can't stand the idea of being dominated, femdom is a complete boner killer
>>
>>34677125
>Ring first, breeding second, milk third.
be my gf to put a ring on in the future
Milk is hot
>>
>>34677123
You seem like my type of girl, if I knock you up, you better be okay with being pushed down the stairs tho.
>>
I've talked to 2 dominant femanons from /r9k/. They exist, it's just a numbers game like looking for that 5% spawn pokemon.
>>
>>34677103
Did you sleep around a lot in those days?
>>
>>34677123
What you do have is a mental problem.
>>
>>34677180
Nah. If you think that not wanting children makes you mentally ill, you're clearly retarded and should jump in front of a bus.
>>
>>34677188
You don't seem to be very feminine at all.
>>
>>34676564
This is the truth.

Any women who comes here is fucking mental.
>>
>>34677188
Thinking of a baby as a parasite is sick. You are a sick person. I hope you'll realize it one day and get better.
>>
>>34677199
What is this, the 1940s? Fuck off, you absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>34677204
Babies are parasites, though. Having children means you're gonna fuck up your life. Children are financial parasites, and they're evil. And when they grow older, their sociopathy develops and they become even more of a parasite that pollutes this planet. I hope one day you get your head out of your fucking ass, and stop being a condescending narrow minded piece of shit.
>>
>>34677133
Are you going to cheat on me with Stacey?

>>34677171
This was a year ago when I was 18, and I'm still a virgin. I can't let any old seed touch me.
>>
>>34677213
Yeah you aren't feminine at all. You just curse and rant like a man.

You are the reason corrective rape exists.
>>
>>34677227
I'd tell you to see a therapist but they probably will just encourage your illness.
>>
>>34677242
>Cursing and ranting is exclusive to men
Kek, you're a fucking idiot. Your mother regrets giving birth to you, and I don't blame her. Sad! This isn't the 50s. Self immolate, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>34677227
Other girl here. Get help please.
>>
>>34677266
Telling me that you also have a cunt literally doesn't mean anything to me. Please find a sharp object, and puncture your carotid arteries.
>>
>>34677280
Edgy. Don't worry, you'll grow up soon.
>>
>>34676576
tfw there is no face
>>
>>34677266
Omg anon! Ur a real wymyn, be my gf pls!!1! And gibe me a lot of babys!!

stop trying to please this board so fucking hard, twat.
>>
>>34677258
Why do you talk like this?

Are you that same dominant girl? You need a good hard dicking.
>>
>>34677125
>tfw no you gf
>>
>>34677123
I'm with you on the parasite thing, though it's a terrible feeling. If I were pregnant I'd feel trapped. i'd wwant to get away from the burden, but it'd be inside me. A constant reminder that once I give birth that's the end of my freedom to be spontaneous, to be reckless and just go and do what I like (inb4 Chad assumptions, I love travelling).
I saw a post once, where a woman was going to do a huge trail/climb a mountain thing, but then she got pregnant after meeting a guy on the trail, and said "I might do it in 3 years or so", while her now husband went on do do that trail. How fucking depressing is that? That was her dream, and now she's tied to this thing while her male gets to do as he pleases because he's not physically hampered.

Mind you, I had a bf a few years ago where roleplaying getting pregnant was the hottest thing ever. This hadn't happened before and hasn't happened since, so I assume at some point the urge to actually have a child and carry it through to birth will come.
>>
>>34676524
Because genders differ and it's only natural for a woman to want to be dominated by the opposing sex. How is still an enigma for all of you? The only women to speak against this are lesbians and overall degenerate faggots.
>>
>>34677306
Don't worry, one day you'll maybe grow up and stop being a small minded piece of garbage that pollutes the planet. Honestly though, you're looking hopeless right now.
>>
>>34676576
>I have the feeling that if I ever get a gf she's going to be a prude.

This is what I want.
>>
>>34677227
I agree with you that babies are a huge burden to raise and most of us here certainly shouldn't have children, at least not right now. However I don't see why you have to be so hostile towards others, that never helps persuade people, it makes you look foolish and might make people discredit your opinion without fair reason.

>>34677309
That feel when, not that face when.
>>
>>34677321
Kek no, I'm not the dominant girl. I'll pass on the "good hard dicking" though, you're disgustingly repulsive. Maybe a dominant girl should give you a good hard ass fucking, though.
>>
>>34677352
Glad to see there's some people with sense on here. Also, they attacked me first by saying I'm "mentally ill" and "need to get help" which was totally uncalled for. If they were civil and polite, I would've been civil as well.
>>
>>34677351
How come? Why is it fun if a girl will never take her shirt off.
>>
>>34677343
Yeah, I'd feel really uncomfortable and trapped if I was pregnant/had children, too. It's fine if you have maternal instincts, but I hate when people try to force that shit on me.
>>
>>34677348
>pollutes the planet

lol leftists.

keep giving money to naggers in africa while moaning about overpopulation.

>>34677362
you are crazy.
>>
File: kysplease.jpg (47KB, 865x856px) Image search: [Google]
kysplease.jpg
47KB, 865x856px
>>34676524
>tfw that's a picture of me
>tfw pic is unrelated
>tfw anon is a liar

hi nigger how are you?
>>
>>34677227

This is the nacissistic nature speaking out of you. you want to be the special snowflake for the rest of your life, ignoring your biological role as a mother. No wonder this world is going to shit. You're falling for the strong/independent woman meme. There is a reason why women are weak.
>>
File: paypay.png (39KB, 747x595px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
39KB, 747x595px
Any other robots a switch?
>tfw you will never get fucked by a girl with a strap on after you fuck her

I don't think I've ever heard of a switch girl though, sadly, they seem to be 80% sub and 20% sub with no inbetween.
>>
>>34677394
OP here, I wasn't actually meaning to refer to you, it was just the first image that appeared in my folder for whatever reason.

You are that half Syrian girl right? You're super qt.
>>
>>34677394
Gonna have to prove those claims with a new pic, shitlord.
>>
>>34677406
>80% sub and 20% dom*
apologies
>>
>>34677398
Kek, I'm not narcissistic or a special snowflake. I don't have any biological role or instinct to be a mother. I'm not falling for any stronk/indepedent woman meme, being a mother just personally isn't for me, nor is marriage. I don't care if other women have children, they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>34677406
Are you accepting gf applications
>>
>>34677417
>nor is marriage

Children ok, but not even marriage?

That's a surefire sign of sluthood.
>>
>>34677398
Children are awful and a constant burden unless they're really wanted and the parents are deeply in love and very financially secure. Get real.
>>
>>34677442
I'm actually a KV, but k. I have no interest in casual sex/sleeping around.
But marriage is fucking dumb and it's been statistically proven that most marriages don't work and the feeling of love fades away/you inevitably get divorced. Many people don't wanna get married.
>>
>>34677430
Not him - where are you from?
>>
>>34677411
lmao it's cool :3 das meh
>>34677413
i don'tt have to prove anything sorry buddy
>>
>>34677387
Sex isn't very important to me.
>>
>>34677430
Y-yes

gf (female) right?
>>
>>34677451
East coast

>>34677458
Bio female, just an old fashion cunt and asshole
>>
>>34677417

There is also a reason why women shouldn't fuck around before getting married and having children: because they will not be instinctive mothers but rather sociopaths. It is not tradition, it's basic biology. There will always be a void within you. You will never feel fulfilled, no matter how many guys you fuck and how much attention you get. That void will consume you over time.
>inb4 I am not an attention seeking slut, constantly lookinf for beta orbiters to use an emotional dumpster while I fuck every guy who makes my vagina drool
>>
>>34677450
Sorry but how did you made this far in life without even kissing one guy?
It's beyond myself how a girl can be over 18, and still be a KV, when you girls have all kinds of orbiters, everywhere.

Just wondering what shit happened in your past for you to not want any of that.
>>
>>34677474
Alas, I live in california, perhaps the other guy will be more fortunate.
>>
File: 1475560987129.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475560987129.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>34677474
>East coast
NEVER AUSTRALIA
I HATE THIS NORMIE COUNTRY
>>
File: 1486339571364.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486339571364.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>34677453
get the fuck off this board you god damn faggot pretending to be a girl, they made a board for the mentally ill like you

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34677453
>das meh

Do you have any experience dating someone from 4chan, out of curiosity?

And how was your christmas, that was the last time I can remember seeing you.
>>
>>34677444
There is only one love in the universe: love a mother feels instinctively for her child. Timeless, pure and unconditional. The rest is temporary. If you think that you'll find someone who you'll find to be sexually attractive for over 2 years you're a total idiot.
>>
>>34677498
>There is only one love in the universe: love a mother feels instinctively for her child.

This isn't true. It's a nice sappy statement, but it degrades men to a degree that is disgusting and evil.
>>
>>34677478
What about men who get married young, cheat on their wives and say, "I didn't have enough fun before I got married, I had to." Are they ruining their entire lives?
>>
File: youarenojedi.jpg (20KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
youarenojedi.jpg
20KB, 326x326px
>>34677490
silly robots
>>
>>34677498
Because all mothers actually want the baby they sometimes accidentally got impregnated with. Then they're stuck with it for 18 years or until they can get rid of it, and they let the kid know how much they ruined her life, body and status in life all because she was too much of a pussy to abort an unwanted child.
>>
>>34677495
no, i've been pretty content with being alone. christmas was like every year, feeling like i'm by myself even in a room full of people
>>
>>34677509
>but it degrades men to a degree that is disgusting and evil.

KYS MRA.

It's true, and this is coming from a guy who hates feminists.

>>34677516
I'm one of them, we're messed up in the head.
>>
>>34677509
Romantic love doesn't exist. It's merely a culturally and socially constructed ideal based on sexual infatuation.
>>
>>34677554
>It's true, and this is coming from a guy who hates feminists.

I am not an MRA. If you find that you are incapable of this degree of love, that is your own problem. Speak for yourself.
>>
>>34677553
Sorry to hear that. How old are you again?

I'm always surprised at how many legitimately cute girls on 4chan are alone, or KVs. Outside of church I don't think you'd find that many IRL.
>>
>>34677557
>Romantic love is the only thing I could be referring to

You're just proving my point.
>>
>>34677394
I must impregnate you
>>
>>34677516
They are doing something very wrong, but it will not affect them in the way it would affect a woman. We are biologically different.
>>
>>34676524
Where is she from? Just curious.
>>
>>34677484
Where in Australia? originaldo
>>
File: Iknowthatfeel.png (58KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Iknowthatfeel.png
58KB, 500x461px
>>34677484
>I HATE THIS NORMIE COUNTRY
>>
>>34677593
>it will not affect them in the way it would affect a woman
>We are biologically different
Sad times when these facts are seen as troubling and misogynistic.
>>
Why is life so horrible?
>>
>>34676524
>Why you fembots are like this?

Because it's just 1 more thing in their pathetic little lives that allows them to forego any sort of personal responsibility or agency.

Don't forget. Women are mentally children
>>
>>34677516
They still have to provide money for your bitching ass. It's your fault for getting attached to a guy that 1000000s of other women find to be sexually attractive. Gymrats and overall nacrissistic metrosexuals. Your selection of men is to blame being that it's pathetic, not men in general. You are willing to have a baby with a man who's tall or has a massive dong even tho he's a total idiot and is a manchild who never had to work hard to get anything and will surely end up a failure.
>inb4 lol what am i supposed to marry a neckbeard loser?!
Unfortunately, neckbeard losers are the ones who're going to make money in the future and usually come from functioning families. They had to work hard to get to their social positions and actually make something out of their lives (not all, ofc). Women go through phases while dating:
Phase 1: I want a cute pussyboi twink
Phase 2: I want a tall guy
Phase 3: I want a dude with a massive dong
Phase 4: I want a man with money to provide
back to phase 3 and 2 while trying to stay on phase 4 because money is good and so is massive dong. Can't decide.
>inb4 I can provide enough money to support my children. A boy without a father is a pussyboi in the making. Forever doomed to be a manchild.
>>
>>34677619
How does it make sense that a man should have sex freely and a woman should not? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>34677605
Queensland, you?

are you a girl (girl)?
>>
>>34677659
Who is saying that is what people should do? Neither men nor women should sleep around. But it will negatively affect women in a way that it will not affect men. It isn't fair, but that's how we are. It's best to just make peace with it because there's nothing you can do to change it.
>>
>>34677659
That's not what I'm saying.
Having sex freely affects the sexes differently, women weren't wired to mate with many partners, casual sex damages their ability to pair bond and have a stable relationship while it seems to have little to no affect on men.
>>
File: 1381786224245.jpg (7KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1381786224245.jpg
7KB, 249x213px
>>34676564
I'm a mute and this is one of the few ways I can feel like I'm part of an actual community, you insensitive asshat.
>>
>>34677545
That's because you choose your sexual partners poorly and expect someone who is manchild to take care of you. Men who actually mature don't want your used up vagina. You realize this when it's too late.
Wonder why robots want a pure gf? Because they expect girls to have some self-respect. Unfortunately, women know self-respect only as a loose concept.
>>
>>34677698
A mute could take part in any form of chat group and feel an even greater sense of community than what you'd get from an anonymous imageboard, that's not a very good excuse, ya dumb roasty.
Try IRC, it's mostly dead but there's no voice option so you won't feel like you're missing out like you would on Skype or Discord.
>>
>>34677740
>I don't like her, she must be a roastie
Try conversing with folks any less socially awkward than robots on this board when you're this detached from society.
>>
File: i am not a robot.jpg (332KB, 460x1014px) Image search: [Google]
i am not a robot.jpg
332KB, 460x1014px
>>34677572
20. im going to go and let the thread continue to thrive.

stay positive and MAGA
>>
>>34677090
>lol
Lolercatz xdddddd
>>
>>34677698
Are you retarded? I'm on the internet for two decades and I never talked to anyone, like with my actual voice and I'm not mute.
You don't need to talk to be part of any community, what kind of shit excuse is that?
>>
>>34677754
>I don't like her, she must be a roastie
What, all women are roasties, how new are you?
>>
>>34677572
>I'm always surprised at how many legitimately cute girls on 4chan are alone, or KVs.
It's 100% by choice, don't feel sorry for them.
>>
>>34677758
But I want a throwaway email address...
>>
>>34677758
>MAGA
Are you racist?
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I wish 2D love could exist in this 3D world.
>>
>>34677771
Roastie is well-defined. I couldn't be one if I wanted to, folks find me creepy.
>>
>>34677836
What makes you creepy?
And roasty is about as well-defined as normie.
>>
>>34677861
I still have no idea what's a chad/normie/ stacy/roastie/nu-male/cuck. Seems like people just call other people they don't like one of them words.
>>
>>34677861
The fact that I'm a mute, period. The only way I could get sex would be by fucking some drunkards. And I don't wanna.
>>
>>34677934
So do you have to communicate via sign language?
>>
>>34677934
How exactly does being a mute make you creepy?
I'm struggling to see it from your point of view, like do you just stand there blankly when people try and talk to you?
>>
>>34677934
In theory, yeah. Few people know BSL, I just carry a Boogie board.
>>
>>34677934
>tfw no mute gf who has an oral fixation
>>
>>34677988
Do you have a bf?

Originarucommento
>>
>>34677934
Mintty?

originale
>>
>>34678003
No.

>>34678005
What does that even mean?
>>
>>34677934
I don't think being mute is that big of a deal but you might be better of dating online. I can imagine that its hard for you to socialize irl
>>
>>34678032
Will be my gf? I will learn sign language.
>>
>>34678036
>I don't think being mute
This, she has to be attentionwhoring.
>>
>>34677968
I'm a mute, not deaf. But since I wasn't born mute, I instinctively try to talk back sometimes and... it creeps people out.
Also, me wipping out the board alienates people, because it makes conversations tedious.

>>34678036
Very hard. Also, I've given up on dating.
>>
>>34677764
The fact that she ignored this comment while going on to reply to every other guy later on in the thread lets me know that she is a real woman.
I swear, every dumb cunt on the internet hates any form on confrontation to the point of outright ignoring it b-because meanies!
>>
>>34678065
I wish I were mute and could just communicate through text instead.
>>
>>34678065
What caused you to become mute? You sound cute.
>>
>>34678065
Are you physically unable to speak, or is this some selective mutism shit. If the latter you are probably a tranny. Shit seems common with trannies
>>
>>34678065
>But since I wasn't born mute, I instinctively try to talk back sometimes
There we go, that'll do it.
Laughed imagining it, I'm a bad person.

I don't see why you haven't tried joining skype groups or something, you're already wasting your time on here.
>>
>>34678065
Date me then. I don't mind any of that stuff.
>>
>>34678065
What. How does that work? You just start moving your mouth ? This by the way sounds like something people could tolerate its just awkward if you so it to a stranger. Try to find someone online senpai. Theres no reason for you to give up.
>>
File: 1.png (27KB, 573x379px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
27KB, 573x379px
>>34677056
>femdom is a prison and autism is the prison guard
Well said.
>>
I already told the story in /britfeel/ and people are starting to call bullshit.
Short version, I got attacked and made it out alive, but with destroyed vocal chords.

>>34678137
Know what, no. Society itself disgusts me. There's people who are mute and deaf and gotta live with that.
And yet I gotta deal with landwhales who cry about how they're not accepted and have it so difficult.
Fuck dating, fuck society. I'm living in my bubbles and one of them is /r9k/.
>>
I was excited to post my /r9k/ sluts folder but nobody posted any other pics.
>>
>>34678181
You sound like a bad person so I revoke my offer of dating you.
>>
>>34678181
Post your story, was it with that crazy femdom girl who used to post on /cgl/?

>>34678195
Post em.
>>
>>34678181
How is it that landwhales crying about a lack of acceptance bothers you but the whining that takes place on this board doesn't phase you at all?
>>
>>34678065
>But since I wasn't born mute, I instinctively try to talk back sometimes and... it creeps people out.

Oh god that is probably one of the saddest things I've ever read.
>>
>>34678181
So you're British? Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Don't give up, anon.
>>
>>34678181
Suffering is relative but it doesn't even matter. Why do you care about what other people do. Just try to make yourself happy and stick to your own moral values.
>>
>>34677204
Technically speaking, during pregnancy the baby *is* a parasite.
>>
>>34678215
Because, whining or not, I think most of you lads are actually decent human beings, who got fucked by bloody social standards, same as me.
We get born, then it gets worse for us and better for Chad/Stacy.

>>34678203
This makes me sad.

>>34678207
Uh. No. I got assaulted, my throat got slit and I escaped death.
>>
>>34676524
>she likes being dominated and sexual humiliation
She's a keeper, senpai. I'm jealous tho, I wanna meet a cute femanon to bite and dominate in bed
>>
>>34678303
I'd date you and not find you creepy, anon.
>>
>>34678181
Oh wait are you a boy? That would be a bit more problematic.
>>
>>34678303
>fucked by bloody social standards
But that's not what happened, to either of us.
You got fucked by being afraid of people and pretending that you're rejected and neglected for being a mute when in reality you've never really put yourself out there. Same for robots, except we got fucked by our upbringings while you got fucked by your assaulter, we're our own worst enemy and that's what we actually have in common, that in the end we're the reason we are here.
>>
>>34678303
>This makes me sad.

I assume you are being sarcastic, but if you are not, I said it because you have given up. You should keep fighting even in the face of adversity. It is unfair to be hurt in the way that you have been, but there is still happiness available if you want to work for it.
>>
File: 1480179495466.jpg (945KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480179495466.jpg
945KB, 1080x1920px
>>34678207
Don't have time now. I have to study for tomorrow
>>
>>34678303
>>34678181
>>34678065
Are you one of those girls who would think it was patronising and get mad if I said I wanted to protect you from the world?
>>
>>34678351
I'm pretty happy sitting at home, drinking coffee, playing games and chit-chatting here. I got some friends and I do go out with them... sometimes. I haven't given up, but I settle for stuff that doesn't hurt me.

>>34678346
I tried and it just HURTS. Folks will stop communicating with me because it takes a bit longer. Some even shoot me disgusted looks or make fun. Why put myself out there in the first place?
>>
>>34678414
>Why put myself out there in the first place?
I really don't know, was gonna write up some bullshit to convince you but it's not my place, especially since I'm a NEET neckbeard.
>>
>>34678414
>Folks will stop communicating with me because it takes a bit longer.

Maybe you're not aware of this, but folks aren't this homogeneous cluster of mass-produced individuals. There's a lot of people out there wildly different to each other. If the ones you find when you try to socialize are like this, it's not that they're statistically the most, but that you're not looking at the right place. Yo do have special needs but as little as I know, you don't sound retarded or shitty, so you shouldn't have problems making new friends as long as you don't keep trying with stereotype-normies.
>>
>>34676524
>Every time. Why you fembots are like this?

They all have daddy issues. Girls who post on 4chan tend to be weird in general. The ones who attention seek are ALWAYS nutty though.
>>
>>34677484
Never Germany either, feels batman
>>
>>34678396
Cute as fuck. Do you have her deets?
>>
>>34677657
Holy shit this whole post is actually HILARIOUS.
>Neckbeards make money I swear!
You actually fell for the "if u were a loser in highschool it dunt matter cuz ur smrt!"
I don't think so kiddo, Chads always win over merely on the fact that they're charismatic and know how to work people, Neckbeards work low level coding jobs for Chad
>>
>>34676524
>add fembot
>talk for weeks on end, play vidya, almost all day in calls
>turns into my gf
>gf for 4 days
>never talks to me again

Fun times, right guys?
end my life
>>
>>34676535
>>she likes being dominated and sexual humiliation
You mean Opal likes to dominate others? Have you ever talked to her?
>>
>>34678501
I wish everyone on this board read this post and applied it to "chads, stacies and normies"
>>
>>34676524

It's not just "fembots", but modern women in general who are like this. My theory is that it's a reaction to living in a society that puts them up on a pedestal, cherishes them, tells them they are strong, perfect, and brave constantly and caters to their every need. In the 1950s and in societies where women are subjugated you are probably more likely to find women who want to be loved tenderly.
>>
>>34677227
Yea,I understand that. I watched in horror that episode of Dr Phil with that Cash me Ousside bitchlet. An out of control 13 year old caught robbing cars and terrorizing her Mom and Grandma. She's dragged into a nationally syndicated sideshow,yet remains arrogant and unrepentant, and Dr Phil concluded the episode with some lame Need to Open Dialogue drivel with no real solution of how to stuff the concept into that girl's head short of writing on a pickaxe and whacking her in the head with it.

I remember being a kid,and considering Grown Ups things to work around,but to hold them hostage with manipulation and amoral ruthlessness would never occur to me in a million years.
>>
File: 1318961544532.gif (854KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1318961544532.gif
854KB, 300x300px
>>34678893
>In the 1950s and in societies where women are subjugated you are probably more likely to find women who want to be loved tenderly.
>he thinks the 1950s were so great
Wewlad
>>
>>34678793
>Online gf
Dude what the actual fuck, you know people have lives outside of the internet?
>>
>>34679005
This girl didnt lole
We played bidya and shitposted together at least 8 hours a day most the time.
>>
>>34678893
>Implying women in the 50's didn't just want the right to be able to use their own credit card
lmao
>>
>>34678937
Where did l say that?
>>
What is your best experience with a 'fembot', anons?
>>
File: MyXZ6SY_001.jpg (106KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
MyXZ6SY_001.jpg
106KB, 1080x1920px
>>34676546
>>34676524
personally I don't understand how you could ever have sexual talk with somebody from r9k, as if one person just randomly started prodding after asking about your day

god, you're like animals
>>
>>34679350
Talk to you for one day and then ghost you most of the time. But I do have 3 added that I talk to you from time to time.
>>
>>34676524
>talk to roastie with bpd
>tells me she's into being kidnapped and forced to live as a slave until she comes to terms with her situation and starts loving her owner
>tfw I'm into that but I repress it because it feels weird seeing as I'm a khv manlet
>>
>>34676524
>implying women arent just sex machines
>>
>>34676546
>sexually dominant
>6'2
>kinda avg but fit
>not aggressive in society because jaded af

Granted I probably have too high standards, but I could fulfill most of submissive girl's fetishes, masochism included.
>>
>>34679420
Give me her contact info, I'm the opposite of you but into that.
>>
>>34679469
Gib me your skype, talking to her is a chore at this point, but I don't want to ghost her because I feel bad for her.
I'll tell her I found someone willing to give her attention and see if she adds you.
Expect suffocating clinginess tho.
>>
File: 1470202142851.jpg (1024KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1470202142851.jpg
1024KB, 2560x1440px
>>34678741
Sie ist nackt
>>
>>34679562
My skype is [email protected]
>>
>tfw talked to a femanon and she showed me her feet after five minutes

:^)
>>
>>34679718
fucking chad get the fuck out
>>
>>34676535
I'm not a submissive. I don't like to be dominated and humiliated. Though I am pretty slutty, it's not the same thing.
>>
>tfw no lewd fembot will steal your virginity
>>
>>34677406
They exist. My gf fucked me with a strap-on just the other day. Fucked her multiple times before and after .
>>
>>34678414
Can I be your friend?

OriginallanigirO
>>
>>34678414
Online dating is the way. You can just chat with someone for a month or some, if he's interested enough he will put an effort to let it works even if irl it takes more effort to communicate.

How old are you?

>>34678346
100% true
>>
>>34679562
What kind of conversation do you make with her?
>>
>>34679718
You weren't suppose to tell anyone!!!!
>>
>>34680280
Probably not her but Get back on to skype, please.
>>
>>34676524

because that is all they have to offer and sex is the way they can have power over you. they can use sex to gain protection and provision from you.
>>
File: fucking queer cat.jpg (70KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
fucking queer cat.jpg
70KB, 750x550px
>>34677200
I feel like 4chan has given me a better perspective on myself and the way society affords my existence just because I happen to have been born female.
It is still sometimes difficult to cope with the fact that I have an above average IQ but will only ever be a slave to my own biology and am only good for producing more of a species I want nothing to do with.
Imagine someone told you one day that you're only REAL purpose is to make smaller models of yourself that other people will eventually want to put their dick in to repeat the process all over again.
I just want to know that what I have to say has actual value instead of assumed value because of some birthright I never asked for.
I probably need a lobotomy or something.
>>
>>34677230
>Are you going to cheat on me with Stacey?
No but you last posted 6 hours ago :^(
>>
What about a fembot who likes my girly silhouette? You think those exist, robuttinos?
>>
>>34681568
you look like ADVANCED from that one autism documentary
>>
>>34680802
Are you still here queer cat?
>>
>>34676564
>switches dont exist, you have to be one or the other

Fuck you bitch, maybe today i had a hard day and dont wanna put in the effort
>>
>>34681593
Who? I don't spend my time watching tism docus sry
>>
>>34676524
Damn, that """""""fembot""""""" has the most punchable face ever. Would definitely rape her
>>
>>34681766
I think she's super qt tho
>>
>>34682341
Nah, she's super disgusting.
>>
>>34676524
Where do you find sub femanons. I'm a really dominant guy and I've never met one.
>>
>>34682838
I've only ever met submissive women except for one, I think what you're looking for is a cartoonish exaggeration of it that's only found in the severely mentally ill. Look on tumblr.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34676524
>implying implications

I've been muted so blah blah blah
>>
>>34682924
No, I've met mentally ill chicks and they suck. Had to talk a bpd chick out of murder. All I want is to find a femanon into bondage, sexual humiliation and shit.
>>
>>34677387
Because it's even more fun when you take it off her.
>>
>>34677078
Some of us are aware that we are crazy and should never have them. I myself am found the human race a favour.
>>
>>34677242
If someone i's disgusting to you, you should be glad they aren't having kids.
Self imposed natural selection.
You are an idiot.
>>
>>34683281
>Some of us are aware that we are crazy
Please be my girlfriend
Please ;_;
>>
>>34681601
Yeah, I'm still around.
>>
File: 1478484660076.jpg (164KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1478484660076.jpg
164KB, 540x402px
>>34676524
>fembot

Lmao you fags can't be serious
>>
>>34683340
>Yeah, I'm still around.
Will you be my friend?
>>
>>34683333
I plan to die alone and get my tubes tied asap.
Love is a farce that will dissappear once I get a single wrinkle and extreme depression and some insanity runs in my family.
>>
>>34683389
Please femanon
Pleasee
>>
>>34683373
I'm poor at maintaining relationships, as a fair warning.
>>
>>34683411
Don't beg girls for anything
They will think you're retarded
>>
>>34683439
>I'm poor at maintaining relationships, as a fair warning.
That sounds like yes to me
[email protected]
Email plox
>>
>>34677657
>boys without fathers

Didn't slow down John D. The slowest of the herd naturally sink to the lowest tiers of society. Your father leaving you proves your genes are of low quality.
>>
>tfw no fembot to deny orgasms for, choke, fuck roughly, pull hair forcibly, tie up, call her all kinds of slut, rape play, make her dependent on pleasing me

Too good to ever come true. Now if someone like that was also into getting cucked with girls that have features they complex over lacking I'd put a ring on it.
>>
Are multiple orgasms a myth fembots?
>>
>>34685722
I would like this answered as well
>>
>>34682838

>dominant guy

>r9k

Why are you here?
>>
>>34685722
>>34685937

Fembot here. They definitely are not.
>>
>>34686936
How big does your dick need to be to stimulate women to achieve that sort of pleasure?

10 inches?
>>
>>34686936
>Fembot here. They definitely are not.
please be gf for me
>>
File: 1476924139503.jpg (30KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476924139503.jpg
30KB, 720x720px
>>34676546
femdom me pls
>>
>>34686949
lmao try your hands. That or fucking her trying to hit your dick into her G spot and even then you should massage her clit.
>>
>>34687058
The g spot is the cervix right? You just pound away at it until she cums?

Just kidding slut. How important is sex to you?
>>
>>34686949

If your above 5 inches you should be fine, I assume. I just use my fingers.
>>
>>34687107
Refer to:
>>34687099

How important is sex for you?
>>
>>34687107
Will you be my friend and teach me how to get girls anon
>>
>>34687177

In a relationship, it's important. But in general it isn't.
>>
>>34676524
The fuck else would you stay somewhere that everyone talks down to you?

>>34676546
The fuck else would you be spending your time on 4chan if you can't get your giggles in a well-adjusted way?
>>
File: Chantal.jpg (294KB, 1702x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Chantal.jpg
294KB, 1702x1134px
>>34676546
maybe because we idolize women

maybe it's something we desire and respect but can't get

for me it's not even that much sexual as it is me wanting to please and get approval from women
>>
File: IMG_3424.jpg (24KB, 567x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.jpg
24KB, 567x340px
>>34676524
This only happens if you're good looking. Femanons never talk about anything sexual with me. At most they'll tell me they have a low sex drive and only masturbate like once every two weeks.
>>
File: 1466666873633.png (43KB, 357x390px) Image search: [Google]
1466666873633.png
43KB, 357x390px
>Femanon claims to like fat guys
>Show her my picture
>Doesn't seem impressed
>>
>>34688342
>femanon asks ME to add her
>do it
>chat for a while
>she ghosts me for no reason

femanons should be turned into nuns and locked away in a medieval monastery with no technology
>>
File: 1476798248911.jpg (369KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1476798248911.jpg
369KB, 2048x1536px
>>34688077
What is this from?

originaaaol
>>
File: Chantal_=.jpg (305KB, 917x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Chantal_=.jpg
305KB, 917x1179px
>>34688635
chantal in strapondreamer

god tier femdom
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (201KB, 1514x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
201KB, 1514x1100px
>>34676524
>tfw I just want to bust in a female robot with a nice pink asshole
>>
>>34688342
>Femanon claims to like fat guys
Literally has never happened to me, probably hasn't happened to you either.
>>
>meet a girl through the Eggy streams
>live two hours away from each other
>get on really well
>lots in common
>talking daily for weeks
>she says I'm too young for her
>19 and she is 22
What did I do wrong?
LASS
>>
>>34689117
Maybe you just need to grow up :^)
>>
>>34689144
NO BULLY ZONE
>that feel when she is a virgin
>>
>>34689171
Girls are quite picky desu

I have yet to find one that will love me for who I am.
>>
>>34689016
Happened exactly one my man.
>>
>>34676546
>tfw 26 kv neet and 100% dominant and legitamately never even remotely enjoyed the idea of not being on top or being a bottom in my life EVER

moooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm faggots are stealing all the qt girls REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh, kinda super shy and never actually tried i guess, not seriously mad about it actually
>>
File: 1439880291114.jpg (23KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439880291114.jpg
23KB, 602x400px
>>34676546
please hurt me
also are you real?
>>
>>34676612
I had only normal vanilla sex for the past 4 years. I still like it sometimes, but I can't survive on just that. Sometimes shit has to get kinky
>>
>>34676564
>Girls who browse here have serious mental issues

/thread right there.

I have talked to 11 girls from here and every single one of them had a mental illness of some sort and was a hyper-sexual slut. BPD seems to be the most common among fembots as 6 out of the 11 of them had it. They all basically wanted me to talk dirty to them in a call right away. If I didnt get extremely affectionate and sexual right away they'd just ghost me.

One time my goal was to maintain contact for as long as possible. So I played her little slut game. She would call me every night before bed and have me get her off by saying foul things to her. Then she'd go to sleep and be short/ignore me until it was time to sleep again. After about 2 weeks she didn't call me one night and I found out that she found another guy and that was it. Ghosted.

Fembots are literal trash.
>>
>>34689171
Did her name start with an A?
>>
>>34690291
>They all basically wanted me to talk dirty to them in a call right away.

The femanons I talk to are the opposite. They're too anxious to say anything in calls and hate when I try steering the conversation to lewd shit.
>>
>>34676524
>Femanons are lewd
No they aren't

I did some coments here and there and she suddenly started acting like a fucking soccer mom
>>
>>34690505
Probably because you're unattractive. Did they ever ask you for pictures? They always asked me.
>>
>>34690534
True, I'm >>34688123

Point is that isn't how femanons talk to MOST guys.They're all crazy, but don't want to do anything sexual with us unless we're hot.
>>
>>34688123
It might not be you, it might just be bad luck with who you're talking to. I only masturbate like once every couple months, if that. Low sex drive really is a thing :/ it's hard to find a guy who doesn't want sex.
>>
>>34690291
It's worth noting that while femanons never want me sexually, they almost never ghost me either.

>>34690762
This seems common among girls here.
>>
>>34676546
What the fuck the BDSM test shows i'm 100% dominant and 0% submissive
>>
>>34690256
But nothing Beats good old fashioned lovemaking

>Romantic is dead
>>
File: 10153915915.png (150KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
10153915915.png
150KB, 500x476px
>>34676524
fucking roastie i wish femanons would fuck off from r9k forever p;ckpc it makes me so angry i cant type anymore too angry
>>
It would be nice to have someone that would love me. However, there is no one that will.
>>
>>34690961
What could possibly be someone's reason for posting that? Weak bait.
>>
if femanons wont be our gfs then they dont belong here and need to fucking get out

either get a bf or GO
>>
>>34691912
Are you implying that the person you quoted wasn't a guy wishing for a woman to love and was instead someone pretending to be a lonely girl?
>>
>>34679743
>I'm not a submissive. I don't like to be dominated and humiliated. Though I am pretty slutty, it's not the same thing.
post arm
>>
>>34691931
You know, the problem with this is of course they're going to go for the most normal among us but those guys turn out to be pieces of shit and sours their entire perception of what dating a robot would be like, I've seen them whine plenty on this board about how awful robots are when in reality they were going for failed Chads. There's really no winning here, they don't want us and that's that.
>>
>>34676524
I have no desire for any of that. The only thing I've fantasized about is lots of holding and soft touching, very light skin/lips brushing, breath against skin, fingers interlacing, having the hair brushed from my face, eye contact, etc.
>>
>>34692273
m-me too desu

why can't we all be happy? ;-;
>>
>>34679562
>suffocating clinginess
thats my fetish
>>
>>34679743
Who is opal and why is she so slutty.
>>
>>34676535
>tfw she ignores you because you didn't talk to her for a few months
I deserve it but it still stings.
>>
>>34692069
But I only ever cut MYSELF, I don't like other ppl to cut me, so it's not the same thing at all as being a submissive. Lol. Cutting and pain is not sexual for me.
>>
>>34676524
You're not wrong.
They all seem to be that way.
Women have such a boring fetish.
It is often just being dominated.
>>
>>34680802
>just want to know that what I have to say has actual value instead of assumed value because of some birthright
You're a woman. That ain't gonna happen, retard.
>>
>add a random female robot
>told her I was black
>asked me did I have dreads
I think she only wanted to see my black cock.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.