[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's bothering you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: nukku apustaja.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
nukku apustaja.png
35KB, 786x618px
I don't care what it is. Just some place to get it of your chest.
>>
File: 1483852990454.jpg (39KB, 489x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1483852990454.jpg
39KB, 489x1022px
>>34644647
>tfw you can now only talk in memes
>>
>>34644647
>tfw start greentexting in real life
You guys have ruined me
>>
my mum and ded are filing for divorce
>>
>>34644746
sorry billy, but mommy wants to see if those blacked videos are true :^)
>>
I got a gf; I'm afraid I'm eventually going to sperg out and ruin it all.
I also haven't talked to her since yesterday, but what do I even say?
>>
>>34644797
you wont sperg out, she'll just dump you for someone better.
sorry m8 that's life.
>>
>>34644647
>have to find a new apartment to rent soon
>have barely any money
>going to have to live in a shared house again
Why? Why cant i have a tiny little apartment like they do in china. It seems you either get a massive house or share a house. I hate England.
>>
I have no access to therapy, can't afford it and my agoraphobia is getting worse. I haven't left the house in a month. I can't apply for DSP because I have to go into the office alone which isn't happening because of the fucking agoraphobia. And then I wouldn't be able to finish the paperwork because I need my currently treating psychiatrist and doctor to fill in, which I don't have because I can't afford to be treated.
>tfw too mentally ill and poor to qualify for welfare
>>
>>34644797

I know that feeling, this kinda worked for me:

Ask how her day is/was.
Maybe you guys can meet up?
Talk about recent events.

Ye, basicly it.... Just don't piss her off.. that's all
>>
>>34644834
>being a failure

i wonder how original my post is
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-09+at+02.49.41).jpg (70KB, 519x391px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-09+at+02.49.41).jpg
70KB, 519x391px
>>34644842
just slowly slit your wrists anon, it helps, trust me...
>>
>>34644647
It's weird because I can't tell if it's just me or if it actually is unfair

>do half the work of backbreaking labor
>get no credit (and I mean with Y representing me, the conversation went; "Me and X did [work] this year."
>the butt of everyone's jokes
>spouse wants to have sex with another person to achieve a biological child
>spouse already hinted they are not that attracted to me
>>
>>34644647
I'm at a convention in Vegas. I just want to head back to my hotel room and sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to be handed business cards, don't want people to ask me stupid questions, I want silence and the darkness of a room with the blinds drawn.
>>
>>34644871
Stop telling yourself you are a failure, get out there, grab 'em by the pussy.
But ofcourse bed is comfy and comfy is good ^^
>>
>>34644932
how did you know that about me?
>>
>>34644977
We are robots after all. ^^
Being introverted is our specialty.
>>
> My dog is being put down soon
> No gf
> Stopped messaging friends a month ago and haven't heard from a single one of them
> Got heckled in public today while shopping, because of my appearance
> Siblings only put up with their less attractive, anti-social, less successful brother
> Literally have no reason not to kill myself
>>
>>34645011
i think im just lazy ;__;
>>
>>34644871
im a student. My uni dont like you having a job and they also timetable like wankers to prevent any day jobs. I only get what the government give me.

All i want is a tiny little flat to call my own and not have other people wandering around the place. All i need is a toilet, shower, bed and oven. I dont want a fridge, i dont want a bath, i dont want a sofa and tv. I dont want any of this shit.
>>
25 years old and I have no idea what I want out life. Really the only thing I have going for me is I have a good job, but I don't even like it that much.
Don't really have a social life and I can't remember the last time I felt passionately about anything.
I feel like a ghost who just passes through everything.
>>
>>34644746
Sorry to hear that, some things are just not meant to last. But they both want the best for you. Never forget that.
>>
>>34645063
I know this might not help you at all right now, but you have to pull yourself trough uni. Then you can finally do what you want to do. And ofc have that flat you want. ^^

(Long story short,very generic it will get better)
>>
A few things

biggest one probably is that I'm failing uni

I'm doing economics and english
English isn't a problem, but the mandatory shit like "Literary history" is. I skipped almost all classes and didn't realize there was some paper to hand in mid year. I don't know how much that was, but it means that I'll probaby need to ace the test

On the other hand economics is a fucking nightmare. I've always been shit at math, but I'd never have guessed that it would get this hard
I'm not even trying to study for the test on tuesday anymore. I know I'm going to fail and there is still online english work to do, so I rather complete that.
Had law test on friday which also was completely fucked up. Wrote like half a page to each problem and was done after 30 mins. All the other students wrote stuff all 90 mins through and then complained that there wasn't enough time. There is basically zero chance I'll pass all 5 economics tests.

I also got two government branch jobs I had an interview at and am waiting for the letter next week. Not giving myself too much hope though, it would only drag me down more in the end.

I just don't know how to tell my parents I've basically wasted a year at uni. I've never really failed at something big before, so that is a first.
>>
>>34644647
I am a socially isolated loser with bottom barrel genetics.

I have been treated like shit by my peers and barely work 15 hours and week and spend the rest of my time behind a screen,

i lived the same day over and over for years.
I am exhausted
I am tired

I am also planning to walk the Appalachian Trail late march/ early april

maybe i will find something on the trail

probably not though.
>>
>>34645142
Don't try to do something impossible, go over to damage control. Minimize the damage that can be done to your grades.
>>
>>34645046

i hope you find happiness

but i doubt you will.
>>
I've realized a big part of why my life is so fucked up is because of how I was raised.

A genuine hatred of my family grows in me and it's an uncomfortable thought to know that if I was able to I'd ghost them without a trace.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1600x1000px
>>34644647
>No gf
>Oil hasn't run out and society hasn't collapsed yet
>>
I'm tired. I'm tired of the panic every day at random moments, not set off by any thought, just seemingly at random. No amount of meditation, controlled breathing, grounding exercises, medication does anything. I even get the panic as I'm falling asleep, my heart starts racing which wakes me up. I can only pray the years of this happening will eventually put enough strain on my body that the whole thing shuts down.
>>
>>34644743

>be on deathbed

>remember the countless hours on 4chan

>then also remember the abuse of normies that caused my social isolation and depression

> Smile and be glad it will all be over soon,
>>
I'm so lonely I;'m so so lonely I just want someone who will be around me all the time I don't care if it's a boy or a girl I just want a best friend
>>
>>34645296
Sorry to hear that bro.
I hope you will get the rest you deserve.
>>
File: fuck my life.png (441KB, 600x600px)
fuck my life.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>34644647
i'm a touchless, kissless, handholdless virgin with no friends, i'm overweight, i live with my mom and she belittles me daily, and i have anger issues and anxiety

what the fuck is up with you?
>>
I just moved back to a state where weed is legal but my mom refuses to let me smoke it and she's been a complete helicopter the last few days.

Can't wait until monday when she's gone to work so I can finally smoke
>>
File: 1469928088053[1].png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1469928088053[1].png
2MB, 3496x4024px
I'm about to fail a freshman level math class for the third time in a row and I've paid 1500$ for it every time.
>>
>>34645306
>>34645325

Society failed people like us.

I really want to say something reassuring and positive, but i can't find the words.

I am not going to say it gets better,

but, if you truly belong here,

I am going to say you deserve better.

I hope you all find real friends and intimacy.
>>
>>34644918
Are you Indian? Origoo
>>
That I went to McDonald's this evening and the girl that handed me my meal in the drive thru, was super qt and had big tits. I had my dog in the car with me, and he was barking at her. It's a small dog, and she just smiled and asked me if he was going to bite her, jokingly.

Anyway, she acted all giggly and cute, and even made hand contact with mine when handing me my stuff, and we made eye contact and smiled everytime, it definitely wasn't your typical behavior. When she asked me if I needed anything else, I wanted to ask her for her phone number, but once again I pussied out and drove away after saying that I was good.

It may sound a bit autistic, but I felt I let another chance go by without trying, and now I think that sometimes regret is worse than rejection. And it got me thinking of all the times I didn't do anything when I was interested, or asked girls out or kissed them when I had the chance or whatever. I'm not that bad looking, so I've had my share of chances through the years. They might have rejected me, but once again, I guess it's better than being tortured with the constant what ifs popping out from the back of my mind whenever I think of those chances.

So now I'm feeling bad because the only thing that has prevented me from having a better, happy life romantically is me and only me. But I can't seem to take the chances whenever they come my way, even though (and worse of all) I am conscious when they happen. I just freeze and can't do it. It's like I can't overcome the fear of being rejected.
>>
>>34645330
sounds like ur legit stupid, try construction work or sucking dick
>>
>>34645425
with the feathers, not the dots.
>>
>>34645412
There has to be a way for people like us to find friends. Were all here shitposting; why cant we find somewhere like 4chan in real life. I spend my entire day sat at my computer and so do other people so why isnt there somewhere we can meet?

I know it'd probably end in a shitfest since everyone would be completely autistic and damaged but i at least want to try. Im sick of everywhere i go and everyone i meet being a nondescript normie who doesnt relate to any part of me.
>>
what's good is that everything is apparently going well. I'm getting fitter, I got confirmed at work, I just came back from an evening out with friends...but still...there's something lingering in the back. It's loneliness from my being a 23 years old virgin, a stupid feel I cant shake away, my inability to interact properly with the opposite sex.

So basic, so painful
>>
File: jasper.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>34645412
thanks anon, just feeling acknowledged made me feel a bit better
i hope you're feeling alright.
>>
>>34644647
I puked on the wall beside my bed 2 weeks ago and I still didn't cleaned it
>>
>>34645485

I really wouldn't know. The only friend i have ever had was set up by my mom at young age

I don't own a cellphone and just got my fist car

All i do is work a shitty part time job, say i am going to study and improve myself, then lurk for 40 hours straight (not kidding) rinse and repeat.

I worked at a summer camp this past year and even then, surrounded by well adjusted young people, i was still a lonely autist.

I was great with the kids but they got to go home. I lived there for 3 months.

When I wasn't working I was completely socially isolated and rejected I just lived in the woods.

Thanks for listening to me Anon
>>
Worried that I'm stagnating in my uni work. Halfway through a masters now and I can tell that my undergrad work was way better.

I stopped enjoying it as soon as I started this year
>>
I only feel comfortable with women who are already in relationships, Otherwise I sperg it up,get too shy and my mind races trying to think of how to make them like me.

These women than seem to genuinely take an interest in me beyond just friends and I get sad thinking I might hurt their bfs so I ignore my own desires and theirs.

I just cant seem to talk to single girls without panicking. And if some how they overlook my Spergy ways for my decent looks I get nervous and sometimes I cant get hard.

Its really humiliating
>>
>>34645412
i know my loneliness will go away for a bit once I sleep but in the state I'm in I know that feeling going away doesn't change the reality that I'm alone. God I hate this
>>
>>34645522

No problem. Even on here, just the idea of someone else thinking of you helps numb the loneliness.

I hate that well adjusted suburbia Normans have truly taken the impact out of the words Loneliness and Depression

and sense those words have lost there meaning, people with REAL PROBLEMS can't properally articulate them and are treated like attention whoring roasties, and told to

"man up and stop being a little bitch"
>>
>Be born with good structure, large frame, 6'4 husky but in an "I lift" kinda way
>Be in love with best friend who grew up in the same government housing units I did
>Finally balled up and asked her to be gf freshman year
>She said yes
>Life was good, into sports, lifting, and gf
>She never wanted to bang
>The entire 3 odd years we were together
>17 year old junior, still virgin
>At the time worked with gf's dad at a local comedy theater as a part time job, family loved me
>Met qt on a facebook page I managed, 21, but she said she doesn't mind younger guys
>Be in shitter at work, girl from fb in town with family on vacation
>fuckit.png
>Quit job after massive dump
>Leave gf of 3 years
>Get laid
>It was over hyped for sure
>2 weeks go by, our senior year
>I get back with gf after realizing what I had done
>It goes okay for a few months
>Word gets around that I banged
>Of course friends can't keep secret
>Cried and slapped me in front of entire lunch room, huge scene, of course everyone was against me
>Public enemy #1, she wasn't popular, but all the theater and band kids at my school were friends with her, so still a good amount of hate
>She ends up being tumblrista trans-lamp demisexual, cuts hair, goes by a dudes name for the rest of senior year
>Be a year after hs, she's back to herself again
>3 of my "friends" fucked her, of course they tell me all about it
>Whatever, passthewhiskey.jpg
>2 years of this
>I still lift when I can, but I'm a wreck
>Picked up heavy drinking and drug use in late highschool and in college
>Flunk college
cont
>>
File: 1480029352664.jpg (12KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
1480029352664.jpg
12KB, 236x337px
Long story short, this is my first serious semester in college and I am getting buried by the work load and I hate my life so much but I know this is only the first of many semester and it'll only get harder, I can't fail out again because I need to survive this to "be successful" for the rest of my life but I can't possibly keep doing this.
>>
File: 1484737687937.jpg (9KB, 199x130px) Image search: [Google]
1484737687937.jpg
9KB, 199x130px
Today I went for coffee with two pretty good friends of mine, one of whom I'm crushing a bit on.

>I'm feeling kind of down as usual, share my woes with them
>They say they care about me and the dude I like tells us he loves me and the other friend
>"Do you love me - us?"
>Couldn't bring myself to say anything more than a "Yeah"
>Basically holding back tears right there
>I'll never be able to legitimately tell him I love him
>>
>>34645623

I understand you perfectly. When you are in deep sleep you are truly at peace, and dreams are often filled with a sense of belonging and intimacy.

I hope you sleep well tonight.
>>
File: large.jpg (87KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
87KB, 500x318px
>>34644647
Mutilating my face for life.
It's been 11 years and often I still genuinely expect to wake up..
because this just can't be real....
No followup since I'm off to bed now
>>
>>34645599
I feel you anon, I've never been able to do this either

I asked a girl a few weeks ago for her number because we were supposed to do a project together, and I still started sweating hard thinking she'd reject me for some reason
>>
>>34645735

I envy you Roastie

You have a support system, and a long list of agencies and people willing to help you if you do fall.

I am not going to challenge you to a pissing contest, but please, for respect of all the robots here

Stop posting this mockery of despair.
>>
>>34645829
I'm a guy, cunt.
>>
>>34645586
I feel you anon.

I have a phone but i think the last text i got which wasnt from my phone company was my parents wishing me a happy birthday. This was about 6 months ago.

I always have these ideas that im going to work out and study but in the end i might do it for 15 minutes before stopping. I just lose all motivation to even try.

Its funny, ive always been decent with kids as well. Whenever there are family get togethers id always end up like the pied piper with 15 kids following me around. I guess my autism attracts them. Its a shame that doesnt translate to making friends though.
>>
>>34645713
>Be three weeks ago
>Need some bud, hit up local plug I never bothered with cause he hangs out with shady fuckers who will switch on you over .5
>Show up, she's there
>The plug is dating my oneitis
>The girl I have thought about every single day is right in front of me
>She's so beautiful, even still
>All my negative thoughts of her being a whore or whatever disappear when she smiles
>Her smile
I've been back 3 times, she wasn't there the last time. Dealer dude is cool and has good prices, and her and I have small talked a little when I'm there. Now I cannot get her out of my head, all I want is a drink but I've been off the bottle for 8 months, weed just isn't doing it anymore. I just stay sober and miserable, but I keep buying weed just as a shot to see her again. I know it's my fault mostly, if not wholey but knowing that does not make it hurt any less. If I had just waited a few more months I wouldn't have lost my virginity to a facebook whore, but instead the girl I have seen in my dreams for so long. Looking back, if I had to redo it all, I'd rather her just not to have known me. It could have saved us both heart ache. Anyways, my dog also died the day she left me, the dog we had "adopted" off the streets at the old neighborhood and had accompanied with me to my then new house. The only girl I have banged in the years since was a fat cow who felt sorry for me, I have no drive. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>34645839

Oh,sorry about that

in that case

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34645452
fuck it. I'll pass this time just to prove you wrong anon.
>>
>>34645875

that the spirit

grind on until you are nothing but dust.
>>
>>34645325
>>34645875
Update me ^^
>>
File: sfsdfdsdsfd.jpg (28KB, 411x288px) Image search: [Google]
sfsdfdsdsfd.jpg
28KB, 411x288px
>girl said good morning to me on campus and she smiled as I walked by
>I said h-hi and didn't turn around to get her number

Hopefully she's there at the around the same time so I can make my move

I've been thinking about it ever since I walked into class that day and fucking...BLEW IT

REGRET REGRET REGRET
>>
>>34644842
>havent left my house in a month
What a fucking pleb
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
>>34645899
also I honestly don't even know what she looks like, I saw her for fucking 1-2 seconds
>>
>>34645926
>>34645899
A "Good morning" doesn't mean "I want your cock".
>>
>i shouldn't of gone to my friend's house on mother's day, i shouldn't of mentioned anything about what he did
>i should of ignored Marina to get Melissa's number or gone back up the next few days later
>>
I hate my girlfriend's family. I'm probably going to marry her, but they're all white trash.
>>
>>34645942
you don't teehee and randomly do that unless they want the cock
>>
File: 1483369289088.jpg (105KB, 562x569px) Image search: [Google]
1483369289088.jpg
105KB, 562x569px
>>34645821
I feel for you man,I dont know why I fear it so much either.

I just want a girl I can relax around with no oh god am I doing this wrong.

But I feel like im on stage when they are around,like a mistep and gg chance blown.
>>
>>34645857
Nah senpai. If your physical description is true and you don't have a criminal record you should definetly apply for a job like Police, Customs officer or some bodyguard shit. You'll do something truly meaningful and it's a way to be respected and meet new people. Where do you get your money from right now?

Also, why didn't she want to fuck? 3 years is a long time.
>>
>>34645846

I don't know why I was really good with the kids

But it was the best feeling in the world when this adorable 6 year old boy came back to camp, looked for me and gave me a hug.

I don't know why but even mini Stacy was a great kid.

she made me a friendship bracelet and I wore it for 5 months before I lost it.

But I really wouldn't recommend that job for a robot. Being alone when surround by people is 50 times worse than being alone in your room.

It justs makes the pain sting more

are you in college? I am still a young guy taking a gap year to work and trying to study, maybe I'll blossom in college? I hope so
>>
>flirt with girl online who lives near me
>we get along well and shit
>share pics
shes litreally a 2/10 not even kidding shes not fat but has an unsymmetrical jaw and super bad face idk what to do
>>
File: DnD.jpg (35KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
DnD.jpg
35KB, 448x604px
I was supposed to hang out with a friend tonight but he's not replying to my texts. The bastard.

I also failed to get a girl's number yesterday after talking with her.
>>
>>34646068

i had an opportunity with an ugly girl and I did not pursue it.

Biggest mistake of my life.

Really I would try to be with here but i wouldn't be public with her to avoid shamming

it beats staring a screen and beating off
>>
>>34646068
nothing wrong with seeing if ye actually get along in person.

Who you are online and offline can be two very different things.
>>
I want to Skype my bf but I know we are too awkward to speak much. I just want to see his face and hear his voice. I want to feel like he actually enjoys my company. I'm insufferable and I know it, but he pities me to the point where he's willing to fake romantic interest. I'm probably a practice girl.
>>
Right now I'm learning a lot of different skills like guitar,music production, art, business, and lifting
This takes up the majority of my free time so I don't have time to study or do homework because I believe that these skills will take me farther in life than wasting my time on something I don't enjoy doing, because of this my grades are really starting to suffer
So my question to you r9k is- am I right?
Am I right in spending my time building on these skills instead of doing something else?
>>
I'm in a relationship with a girl I'm not attracted to and I think about fucking other women all the time because I"m too much of a coward to just dump her.

I literally try to start fights with her so she'll hate me but it doesn't work. she always ends up sucking my dick
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>34646068
hahhahah

why the fuck would you even before yhou knew what she looked like
>>
>>34646013
I live in a heavily touristed area, I just work at a dumb go kart track and have been since 2013. I do have a few things on my record, but no felonies thankfully. I've looked into maybe doing the body guard stuff, just around where I live there's no market for it. I've thought about the police as well, but at that point I'd rather just go army, if I had to stop smoking all together I mean.
She was just never ready. I was a lot bigger than her (she was about 5"3-5"4, very in shape for her size though). She was a year younger than me, and she always played that card. I secretly think she just never found me attractive, or maybe it could be from our upbringing. We were always together, nearly every day, for close to 11 years, but I could never gauge her reasoning for out right refusing anything sexual. It just saddens me that after all those years, all the times we had cried on each other when her parents were fighting, or when my mom od'd when I was 12 can all just be thrown under the bus over something so stupid as sex.
I'm sorry if I'm coming off edgy, I'm usually just lurking on /r9k/ and /x/, but this has been so pressing that I had to post.
>>
>>34646068
lel. Something similar happened to me only with porn.
>browsing some forum
>people start talking about this amazing audio porn thing that can make you cum without even using your hands
>I look into it
>start listening
>HOLY SHIT
>It's super fucking hot, bitch has the most perfect seductive voice ever
>don't end up cumming but it was still some good shit
>make the mistake of looking up the person who did it
>The perfect goddess I envisioned thanks to the voice is actually a 3/10 land whale
>>
>>34646357
Nothing edgy about it. The thing is, your relationship is over. If you drag yourself to that place in hopes of seeing her you'll never move on. Think about it. What are you going to do now? Just live the rest of your life trying to follow her? Yes, YOU made the mistake that ended the relationship. That doesn't mean you're not allowed to find happiness now. You know you did bad, so from now on you'll do better in the future. But you can't continue your life running after her if she has clearly no interest in you anymore, which is understandable. So as I said, I'd suggest applying for higher or better jobs to move on and get away from her and your bad memories. But if you do so, don't let your current employer know. I've heard they don't take that lightly.
>>
>>34646742
Coincidentally, my cousin is about to rent out a double wide trailer for mega cheap and wants me to roomie with him. It's about 35-40 miles away in a neighboring county.
I've also been looking at places to work in the blumpkin town I'm moving to, the only thing interesting so far is an autozone delivery guy.
I feel like it's not happiness I desire, I just want to know why everything happened how it happened. Like, how it could've been different, I guess. I wouldn't say it was directly her fault that I flunked out of college or any of that, but that whole ordeal did get me into heavy binge drinking for the next couple years, and getting trashed was definitely the reason I messed up school for myself
>>
>>34645433
Anon just do it, just take that risk once. Be courageous for once and you won't have the hesitation again. I lost someone who I loved dearly because I couldn't let go of my hesitation.

Don't repeat the same mistakes I did.
>>
My cunt mom scammed me into buying overseas property, not for my benefit, but to expand on her assets. Then she acts self righteous about it and brushes it off whenever I bring up wanting to sell it. I'm never going to forgive her for not just the scam, but her attitude. It's just par for the course really, me getting fucked over and it being normal, like it doesn't even register to the bitch.
>>
eh just feeling lonely, 26 years old and I'm crushing on some of the older docs I work with....so weird.
>>
I've been in a really great and stable mood for the past two months but these past few days I can feel myself sliding back to normal.
I'd really like that not to happen but there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>34646405
Come on dude. With a name like Isabella Valentine, what did you expect?
Voice is still hot though. Even if I never actually came, I was leaking pre-cum like a faucet every time.
>>
>>34644647
Blue balls
Does wanking after you already have it help or do I just have to endure the pain for now?
>>
i can't deal with reality. i hate being alive and i hate living in this world. it feels like no matter what i do, there is not going to be anything out there for me. the only hope is that i can find some positive (bullshit) beliefs to cling to and the idea of doing that makes me sick.
>>
>>34647537
>>34646405
I jacked to an audio only version of that and now It has lost all appeal to me after seeing her face
>>
>>34645805
How did you mutilate your face?
>>
>>34647633
Sucked someone's dick in the middle of a circumcision.
>>
>>34647446
Stop coming to 4chan and stop fapping. Do something better.
>>
>>34646959
I certainly wish you good luck.
>>
>>34644647
A girl I was talking to me ghosted me a while back

I'm not sure if I wasn't being assertive enough or whether she just lost interest or any other stupid fucking reason

Just wish I knew why

If you're here reading this, then you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You know what you deserve.
>>
>>34647556
Reporting back, as I suspected it did not really help
cum before the blueballs hit homies
>>
>>34644647
Well right now it's that vid of that guy who shot himself and blood spills out his nose

The fact my poor dog hasn't been walked in almost a week because I'm too cold to go out and she has to sit at home while I work kills me, she deserves better

My job

:(
>>
>>34646405
I tried this a couple times like 5 years ago, came super close to cumming once and I remember it being amazing. Need to try it out again.
>>
>be interested in guy
>find out he's not interested in relationship
>drink
>>
>>34644647
>tfw far away from home with my family, camping
>tfw killing time browsing r9k in my laptop in the early morning because I dont want to sleep next to my dad
>>
File: 1470748459774.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1470748459774.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
I just wish he'd acknowledge me
>>
>>34644647
>What's bothering you?
Degenerates
>>
>>34648155
What's wrong with you? Why is it such a big deal to sleep next to your dad?
>>
>>34648418
>tfw no crusader gf to cleanse the world of degenerate filth with but also secretly be just a little degenerate with in the bed and tease each other about it
>>
>>34644647
>im a virgin at 22
pretty original huh
>>
I want to change this situation so badly so badly
I can't handle this anymore
I want to give up and die
I want to get out of this situation
I want to run, I want to die so badly
>>
>>34644647
i am forced to go into a place where my former oneitis works. i do not want to see her, i do not want to talk to her, i do not want to be reminded she exists, but i'm fucking forced to go to this place and interact with her. out of all the places in this fucking city this fucking cunt has to work there.
>>
>>34645725
it happened to me. don't self destruct.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.