[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This faggot is going to start the 2nd American Civil War and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 38

This faggot is going to start the 2nd American Civil War and World War 3. He has no idea what he is doing. I've never actually feared for my life before and whether other countries might attack us at any time.
>>
How do you think he was going to MAGA? By turning it into a rotting wasteland that must be built from the ground up. That's the only way at this point.
>>
>He doesnt know how to handle Iran
>He will attack them and trigger ww3 with Russia and China against the us
>>
>>34587872
Russia will be on US's side. China will get mopped. OP will get deported. MAGA
>>
>>34587838
Maybe we'll all die in a nuclear holocaust and finally be free from this realm.
>>
File: 1486021050976.png (170KB, 506x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486021050976.png
170KB, 506x480px
>>34587886
>Russia will be on US's side

do you honestly believe this
>>
I can't understand the memes. If he does nothing about Russia it's big problems for EU. Nothing about Iran then big problems for Israel. Is that our burden?

And people here don't like him because the media keeps saying on repeat for probably years that he' a RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBE even though that's all unfounded and silly.

I originally hated trump but now leftists are causing me to take his side.
>>
>>34587872
Putin loves him and China is distrusted globally, you have no idea what you are saying.
>>
Autism.
China and Russia would defend Iran

>>34587931
Stop being delusional, why do you think that a no-fly zone in Syria would trigger a war with Russia?
Assad is under Russian protection like Iran is. They are being successful giving Assad "his country" back
>>
>>34587931
Putin loves him because he's great at undermining our internal security and making us look weak. China, Russia and Iran have been trying for decades to weaken the US dollar and phasing us out of the world economy. We live in interesting times.
>>
File: 1455946126214.jpg (15KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1455946126214.jpg
15KB, 500x326px
Trump knows we are all very tired and he wants to let us rest forever. Truly the hero we don't deserve. When the bombs start falling, rest and peace will finnaly come to us
>>
>>34587838
[citation needed]
Why did you feel the need to make this an r9k thread rather than a /pol/ thread?
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/25/trump-says-he-will-absolutely-do-safe-zones-in-syria.html

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/27/507952/US-Syria-No-Fly-Zone-Barrett-Mouracadeh
http://www.globalresearch.ca/trumps-proposed-safe-zones-in-syria-could-lead-to-military-escalation-and-a-broader-war/5571444
https://www.rt.com/news/375169-syria-safe-zones-reaction/
>>
>>34587838
>I've never actually feared for my life before and whether other countries might attack us at any time.
When I was a kid in school we still did drills to duck and cover in case of a nuclear attack.
It's like most people don't even remember the cold war was a thing and people were pretty much ready to MAD at any given moment for like decades. Fucking astounding.
>>
>>34587838
>Implying I wouldn't want that
Why do you think I have thousands of AR ammo buddy
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>34587838
OP, are you LITERALLY SHAKING right now?
>>
>>34588524
Too fucking late cunt
We tried to warn you.
>>
>>34587838
My Dream is a Nuclear Holocaust while I have a secure farmstead on a small island or something like that. Is there anything more comfy?
>>
>>34587931

>Putin loves him

Imagine if someone said this of Obama a few years ago. Right wing cucks including Trump couldn't have been more triggered. Look at the sad they had when Obama said to Medvedev that he would have more room to negotiate with Putin after the 2012 election.
>>
>>34588579

You couldn't be secure enough. Imagine the uncomfy waiting for the invasion.
>>
>>34587838
I don't understand why anyone would fear for their life, are you trolling OP or do you have a decent reason? Nothing has really changed yet and I don't understand why anyone but illegals would be scared
>>
>>34587838
>Implying this war isn't what filters out weaklings

I will probably die but I deserve it
>>
>>34588629
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-nuclear-war-doomsday-clock-russia-putin-gorge-orwell-apocalypse-real-immediate-threat-a7550761.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Fear mongering? Many countries are legit on edge, man. Russia, Asia are producing more military atm.
>>
File: 1435522273434.jpg (24KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1435522273434.jpg
24KB, 240x251px
>>34587838
>australia and mexico are easy mode for diplomacy
>trump fucks it up

>he's pushing the jew narrative with iran
>>
>>34588661

>he's pushing the jew narrative with iran

Of course he is. He didn't take 25 million from Adelson for free.
>>
>>34587838
If you think a civil war will actually ever start you are so unbelievably fucking stupid that you may as well go ahead and KYS now the second a civil start your entire country will lose everything the military all.be fired to kill civilians which many of them will refuse to do Russia will make sure the civilians are armed if they aren't already the American power grid is so vunerable that a few key attacks will stop power to most of America your allies won't know who to support the government who won a democratic election or the people who are supported by the most people in the world you won't have the money to fight for more than a year and in the end the rest of the world won't want to help you because your economy will so fucked that there would be no point to helping you the thought of civil war in the USA is so dumb never mention this again
>>
>>34588547
>he fell for the pasta
>>
File: 1485961964542.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485961964542.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>34587915
Yep. They don't understand that Russia feared Clinton. Trump is the useful idiot. He undermines the internal stability of the USA and is easy to outmanouveur on the diplomatic field.

Trump is weakening the relation with traditional US-Allies while gaining nothing in return. Russia and the US aren't suddenly going to be best buddis because everyone forgets their strategic interests.

>>34588579
>Dying due to radiation sickness brought by fallout.
>not being able to use our farmstead because the atmosphere is so fucked that there isn't enough sunlight

Seems comfy fampai

>>34588504
>muh i have an infantry weapon i am going to be rambo

Enjoy:
>Getting forcefully conscripted into a militia and subsequently thrown into the meatgrinder against superior forces actually trained and equiped for war.
>Starvation because the agrarian industry collapses.
>Dying in some domestic terrorist bombing spree.
>Getting arrested by your militarized Police before the Action even starts.
>Getting raped by large packs of roaming high-melanin marauders.

I mean yeah i with for a Z-apocalypse myself but Civil war is just shit.

>>34588661
This.

>Basically able to force mexico into puppet status.
>Trump acts so brutish and dumb that mexico instead becomes hostile.
>>
>>34588602
Who would invade my tiny island Id 80% of the population is wiped out?
>>
>>34588748
>Pirates
>desperate refugees
>remnants of whatever navy survived
>people who had the same idea as you and had a boat
>>
File: 1483098477709.jpg (59KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1483098477709.jpg
59KB, 500x539px
In case you haven't noticed there's a literal war being fought in Syria right now that was prophesied over a thousand years ago in stunningly accurate detail. It's the basis for the current humanitarian crisis that's been at the center of american and european politics for some time now.
There's a huge fucking spoiler in the bible about the Syrian war. p.s. It doesn't end well.
>>
>>34588794
>It doesn't end well.

For normies
>>
>>34588794

Well memed, friend.

This is porbly not Oregano.
>>
>>34587838
I enjoyed watching him trash and take down opponents one by one during the campaign. I thought his rude style was a publicity thing to get more media coverage and attention, and a 'tough guy persona'.

I remember after he won the election he was really diplomatic with Obama saying he respected him and he respects the clintons, same on his inauguration. I thought President Trump would be a much more civil diplomatic person.

Fucking hell he's only gotten worse. I swear he has frontal lobe dementia or something the symptoms are classic, he has no filter and he says shit without thinking. He's the president of the US, the highest office on the face of the earth, and he spends his time tweeting mockery about how some democrat's mic wasn't working during a speech. Like what the fuck, this is so childish, its embarrassing. Its one thing to have a funny candidate trashing opponents, but he's the president now, he's supposed to represent all americans on the world stage, someone needs to get him to get his fucking act together, this is embarrassing.
>>
>>34588810
For anyone.
>>
>>34587838
>upset about civil war followed by WW3

What are you? Some kind of fucking normie?
>>
>>34588821
>implying the end of times isn't a good thing
>>
>>34588028

dear anon, you're the only one speaking the truth here
>>
>>34588834
Cthulhu madness is real, some things aren't meant for mortal eyes.
>>
>>34588661
>>34588733

australia is literally america's closest ally, we supported you in every war, even in vietnam when the british refused to join you. We join you for every crazy adventure you decide to go on across the world in the vain hope you'll stick up for us when we need it.

And then when we want to make a small negotiation with you regarding 1250 refugees, you renege on your deal and slam the phone on our prime minister after shouting at him. And when he has the courtesy to refuse to divulge info about the nasty meeting to the media, your president goes on twitter and shits and whines about it.

What the fuck, we'd honestly be better off siding with China. At least they buy our shit and don't put ridiculous tarrifs on our exports. I honestly don't even know what we get out of our "special relationship" with America. In the last decade we got dragged to two of your stupid wars and at the end of it all you treat us like shit.

Fuck off yanks, we're going home.
>>
>>34588834
>No tendies
>No memes
>No comfy laif

>Instead being drafted

Fuck off shill.
Orelganio
>>
>>34587838
>American Civil War

With what weapons?

Aren't the libtards literally harmless?
>>
>>34588028
I would pay money to live in a real life Fallout universe. build settlements, trade junk, watch out for synths...
>>
>>34587862
That's not fixing things. That's just making things worse, and hoping for the best, and saying "the best" is literally anything better than what you're capable of even if it means Muslim African dystopia 2.0.
>>
>>34588124
the no-fly zone bullshit was the only reason i desperately wanted hillary to lose cause i didn't want another isis/alqaeda superhaven after the ones the US created in iraq and libya, it would just be another 10 milliion refugees and 20 years of continued war.

If Trump caves to teh kikes and goes through with this, I will officially have lost all support for him and hate him with a passion.
>>
>>34588905

Trump took 25 million from Adelson. Of course he is pro-Jew now.
>>
>>34588872
>implying i'll be deported with my 6lvl myopia
>>
>>34588819
If he got into office doing the bare minimum to get everyone's attention, and he is already in, why the fuck would he clean up his act now? He's probably making sure it's damn near or impossible to get him impeached for all of this.
>>
>>34587838

>no idea what he is doing

He has a team of experts advising him on everything, no need to worry.. I'm sure he knows more about things than 99.9% of the population.
>>
>>34588938
>He has a team of experts advising him on everything, no need to worry.
Breathtaking insight from you, Anon. I don't even think you're a good goy, just a genius.
>>
>>34588938

>He's got the Breitbart guy advising him

Ftfy.
>>
I heard that when you're elected president you're taken into a dark room where a bunch of suits tell you about all the shady shit the US has been involved in since the Kennedy administration.
>>
>>34588872
WW3 will not be nuclear. All that has to happen is for one bomb on New York and the stock markets crash all over the world.

Anyhow. This war won't be against armies, people will take the opportunity. Everyone will be fighting for what they individually believe in. Mexicans vs blacks vs whites vs muslims, so on and so forth depending on where you are. The world is like a closed pan of boiling water right now. If what we are used to is destabilised one small bit you can expect that pan to explode. WW3 won't be nations at war. It'll be all out war between the people.

So you can forget being drafted. It isn't even practical these days
>>
>>34588959
Close, they actually just show you the Zapruder film and when it's done they ask "any questions?" The implication being they run the show and if you deviate you'll meet a similar fate.
>>
>>34588869
Germoney here. No i am not supporting this refugees welcome crap to point that out in the beginning.

That being said:
I say fuck it. The Americans are blaming us for having a strong economy. Fuck off. Yeah VW cheated big whoop every car company does but you singled a german one out( under Obama but still). Now you threaten ridiciolus tarrifs because your companies are shit. Newsflash german companies created a lot of Jobs in the US and are great investors.

The chinks are already starting to sway us into a new alliance. They are interested in free trade and we are aswell. Yeah they pull some shit economically but the EU is fairly protectionist itself. I don't give a shit about strategic interests in the pacific and China has no desire to play world police and fuck up the middle east so that my country is flooded with fucking ayrabs. So yeah fuck the US pretty much. China is reliable and is acting rational.
>>
>>34588938
>team of experts
>his son in law
>an alcoholic fakenews editor
>kanye west

Ok.
>>
>>34588959
He was the last one to try and do his own shit. Trump isn't dead because he plays ball.

I heard when they stopped prohibition it was only because Joe Kennedy negotiated a deal where all our "sin tax" goes straight into the pockets of his family members. Then they started dropping like flies.
>>
>>34588869
Allying with China would be a good idea. Keating has been saying this for years.
>>
No war. Fuck Iran
>>
>>34589022
When is it ever good to ally with someone you can't trust not to spread propaganda throughout your community or sell your old people fake medicine?

I'm looking at Russia and China.
>>
File: 1484428844861.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1484428844861.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
All this talk about the apocalypse and world war III is making me really anxious.
>>
>>34588968
>Stock market crashs
>government starts to heavily regulate the economy the economy and to nationalize assets
>one of several draconian measures will be a draft

People prior to WW2 thought the same. There will be a central government. You will have a shitload of domestic terrorism. Standard of living will absolutely tank because the global economy will come to a grinding halt and critical ressources will be used only for strategic industries.
>>
as long as he doesn't touch the internet I couldn't give a fuck less what he does.

pls don't take away the hentai trump-sama.
>>
>>34588978

China/Germany alliance would be great for you guys. Not just economically.

America isn't the center of the world.
>>
America is poor as shit. Being the world power only made the globalist families rich. The average American is drowning in debt from college and mortgages:
>>
File: 3354FE466.jpg (262KB, 898x1350px) Image search: [Google]
3354FE466.jpg
262KB, 898x1350px
>>34589044
Me too. My greatest fear is having to go through a war.

Things are getting better in my life too, I don't want it all to go to waste
>>
>>34588976
How do you know this?

oregano
>>
>>34588978
>>34589022
Exactly. I don't give a fuck if China builds some goddamn islands in the middle of its bordering sea, how is that a bad thing for us? I don't care either if Russia annexes crimea or eastern ukraine. America wants to drag the world into a nuclear war every time there's a petty regional dispute and its not like america has the most peaceful foreign policy.
>>
>>34589052
Its an interesting perspective for sure. Two non interventionist great powers with non-overlapping spheres of interest are a better perspective than this US overlord shit.

>>34589092
Zapruder Film?
>>
>>34587838

Are you like 9 years old or something?
>>
>>34589109
Yeah how do you know that's what happens when you're elected president
>>
>>34589106
Yeah. Chinas strategic interests actually make sense. They aren't as overblown and imperialistic as US ones and a lot of them are a reaction to US interests into areas which are actually clearly in the chinese Sphere of interest.
>>
>>34589091
My life was bad for the last 10 years. I am too fucked up and alcoholic to do anything, my best option is to kill myself before someone breaks into my house, robs me, possibly rapes me while i'm shitfaced. My mom voted Trump so I guess I'd feel less bad about dying first, but I do have a cat...
>>
WWIII will start with Chinese invasion of Taiwan, screencap this.
>>
>>34589047
Like I said... It isn't practical. If they gave any of us a gun do you really expect them to believe we wouldn't just go postal?
>>
>>34587838
Liberals would easily win this civil war, all the alt right people are spergs.
>>
>>34589156
Hmmm retards with guns or retards going into battle hiding their face and slapping the air with limp wrists.
>>
File: 1476449283173.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1476449283173.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34587838
>tfw too smart to go to war
Just keep head down and be ready to run over to Canada if he starts some shit, anon. This faggot can't make you fight. He's a draft dodger himself.
>>
>>34587886

Found the /poltard

Seriously it's only in that board that actually think the US and Russia are on the same side because they're both white countries when China and Russia have business and political deals with each other and Iran and Russia have been allies for decades now
>>
File: 1413705469381.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1413705469381.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
>>34589156
>he says posting from /r9k/
What's stopping you then? Kick it off already you fucking weasel.
Roll into my town with your faggot rainbow beanie hat and see where it gets you.
>>
>>34588115
He was banned for making BLACKED threads
>>
>>34589194
>What's stopping you then?
The fact that I'm not American might have something to do with it.
>>
good fucking lord lmao this place has really changed.
Act retarded enough and I guess you'll attract actual retards.

>2006 4chan: liberals pretending to be racist conservatives
>2017 4chan: actual racist conservatives

P O E ' S L A W
O
E
'
S

L
A
W
>>
File: 1466998511715.png (66KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1466998511715.png
66KB, 616x596px
>>34589204
Fuck off then?
Originally fuck off
>>
>>34589215
Irony will be the death of humanity.
>>
>>34589215
I was not a leftist in 2006 and I'm not a leftist now. I don't know why you thought you were in good company. I was a libertarian at best. I NEVER associated myself with any form of SJWism, and I never saw any of that shit on 4chan until tumblr got popular. So I have to ask just what in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: reignofterror3.jpg (14KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
reignofterror3.jpg
14KB, 400x268px
THERE ON THE BATTLEFIELD HE STANDS
DOWN ON THE BATTLEFIELD HE'S LOST
AND ON THE BATTLEFIELD IT ENDS
Stop exaggerating, there wont be a civil war because leftists can't fight themselves out of wet paper bag, let alone a war.
>>
>>34589253
By "leftist" he meant gay acceptance, anime fandom, and your basic non-republican ball-licking behavior. If you were a republican ball-licker 10 years ago I'd have to ask, what the fuck brings you here other than dank memes?
>>
File: 1485470193226.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485470193226.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
How much longer do I have to wait for shit to hit the fan

WWIII was supposed to happen for years now
>>
>>34589289
Maybe you missed it or weren't paying attention, or maybe you're just retarded and have a confirmation bias (seems that way), but most people here and on /pol/ don't like mainstream conservatives, hence why they invented the "cuckservative" term and constantly shat on the other candidates, especially Jeb.

Also, "gay acceptance"? On 4chan? What are you smoking?
>>
Can't see a damn thing without glasses. I have 6.80 myopia and asthigmatism. Would they draft me anyways?
Or am i cripple?
>>
I wonder what kind of horrible shit robots are capable of doing in this upcoming civil war.
>>
>>34589335
>Also, "gay acceptance"? On 4chan? What are you smoking?

This entire website is 1/3 actual faggots and trannies, 1/3 people who don't give a fuck except maybe for trans acceptance shilling and then newfags like yourself who think this place is an altright echo chamber.
>>
>>34589153
You have no concept of how a draft and a situation like this are going to play out.

Terrorist attacks and foreign threats (imaginary and/or real ones) are going to rally a lot of people under the government flag.

Then you have a psychological effect of being in a unit, you feel responsible for your comrades (apart from the psychological indoctrination you recieve).

The government actually monitors its military and has a lot of mechanisms that prevent desertion/becoming hostile.
>>
>>34589335

People on here accepted gay rights, but not faggots. Of course when I say people, I don't mean everyone on here, 4chan isn't a hivemind.

>>34589346
Yes, you're cannon fodder.
>>
>>34589350
>poo poo pee pee, the live act
>>
>>34589357
>Yes, you're cannon fodder.

Aren't we all?
>>
>>34589363
>robots not raping anyone or looting anything, just pooping everywhere and using GBP to buy cigarettes off each other
>>
>>34589253
>he actually thinks 4chan used to be racist
oh wow.
Please don't tell me that you think the thousands of people calling each other niggers were completely serious.

Please don't tell me you think 4chan actually sincerely believed "hitler did nothing wrong".

Please don't tell me that you think everyone on /b/ who used to call OP a faggot actually meant it to be derogatory towards actual faggots.

It was all ironic shitposting.
People pretending to be degenerates attracts actual degenerates, however, and we end up with whatever modern /pol/ is.

>I NEVER associated myself with any form of SJWism, and I never saw any of that shit on 4chan until tumblr got popular.
SJWs have nothing to do with it.
You obviously weren't here, or you're so brainwashed by /pol/ that you've forgotten, but "left leaning" 10 years ago didn't have to mean "full fucking SJW cuck warrior".

oh wow, anon.

There's also the possibility that /pol/ is still ironic shitposting, but the line has been so blurred recently that I'm unsure of what to believe.

>>34589335
>Also, "gay acceptance"? On 4chan? What are you smoking?
Do you even browse this website?
Do you see the amount of trap threads posted daily?

>>>/lgbt/
exists now.

If you ever left your /pol/ echo chamber you could probably realize this on your own.
>>
>>34589356
First hint of WW3 and I'm sure some of us are going to take the opportunity to end a lot of Chads. Radicalised Muslims are going to take the opportunity to end infidels. How will it all work? It can't. This is going to be a big fucking mess.
>>
>>34589351
I think 1/3 trannies and faggots is being a bit generous. Pretty sure they're just very vocal freaks who spend all their time here.
And I never gave a fuck either until they started posting this "boipucci" trash all over the website, that's when I started hating them. Beforehand I was indifferent. But NEVER advocated "acceptance" or took up any sort of cause on their behalf.
>>34589357
I mean, it's still the same, no? No one gives a fuck if you're gay unless you start that "boipucci" circlejerk crap and post your asshole on the board.
>>
>>34589315
There are more happenings recently than I have ever seen in my 5 years on pol. I think it's time to get comfy
>>
Trump is a symptom of the division in this country, not the cause. if anything, it would be worse under Hillary, as the side which would be revolting is armed and much more trained in combat
>>
>>34589414
>But NEVER advocated "acceptance" or took up any sort of cause on their behalf.

You're in the same boat as most people here, but 4chan isn't real life. The people who use "boipucci" in everyday life are the "gays" nobody will touch with a 10ft pole and don't wipe properly.
>>
>>34589402
tl;dr = "I love niggers, faggots, trannies, cuck porn, etc. etc. and am basically a SJW but don't want to call myself a SJW and I was only pretending to espouse the views I espoused. Also everyone else thought exactly like I did despite evidence to the contrary"
mmk fuck off now you retard
>>
>>34588124S
>Safe Zones could lead to military escalation
>Hard imagining Russia, Iran and Syria going along with this

Except Jordan, Saudis, and Assad have supported this, and the only contention that the article has to support there being a war was if Trump was going to suddenly invade to create a safe zone by occupation.

What sort of fucking hack writes this bollocks?
>>
>>34589442
Yeah I mean I have gay friends, sure. Because they don't act like complete faggots. If they started making smug anime faces at each other and touching each other's assholes and talking about their "boipuccis" I'd probably beat them over the head with a brick.
>>
File: 1482851955680.jpg (61KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1482851955680.jpg
61KB, 404x389px
>>34589444

Newfags should really gb2 Gaia
>>
>>34589444
>"Also everyone else thought exactly like I did despite evidence to the contrary"

Spoken like a true newfag. Nobody gave a fuck about who was "liberal" in 2006, but everyone knew you were a retard if you supported Bush. Anyone who went full SJW retard lost all their friends and went on to form tumblr. Which is why 4chan was never tumblr.
>>
>>34589427
Alright Samson. Come to England and we will begin the cleansing.
Also I doubt republicans would be protesting Hilary as much as liberals are protesting Trump.

>>34589315
>>34589416
>Protests in Romania
>possible coup
>trump protests
>serbia and albania
>Trump and Iran

Wew
>>
>>34589444
Cool buzzwords my dude. I really liked the part where you didn't refute my argument at all.

I'm sorry to have shattered your previous perception of this website like that, but I don't really know what else to do with someone like you.
>>
>>34589469
Yeah you don't know what you're arguing or why, either. Like I said almost no one on /pol/ or any Trump supporters here like the Bush family either you autist. They memed Jeb! way harder than they memed Clinton or Sanders. But keep thinking whatever you want to think you moron.
>>
>>34589381
Dammit, i have myopia and i can't see without my glasses.
I don't want to misse the upcoming war. Something tells me it's going to be quite the meme. I want to shitpost at war and once i'm a veteran i want to participate in the "veteran general threads" and not be a "coward who didn't went to war"
>>
>>34589496
You realize you don't speak for them all and there are plenty of altright millenial cucks who will probably vote red for the rest of their lives over pictures of a frog in a toupee?
>>
I wonder if Alex Jones and the other Trump supporting conspiracy theorists know Trump, his billionaire cabinet picks AND Hillary got tickets for the space sanctuary when the world burns down??
>>
>>34589406
>we can just go around killing people with a curfew in effect,military and Police patrolling the streets and cracking down on anything suspicious
>>
What would be the outcome of the civil war?
>>
>>34589508
I'm sorry your condition has caused you to feel the best use of your time is to become cannon fodder for the American govt. in the meme war.
>>
>>34589495
You didn't shatter anything except your rectum, you little babby. You said the creation of /lgbt/ means we were all fag supporters. Well the creation of /pol/ means we were all nazi Trump supporters too then, I guess? Stupid. And saying we support Bush when his brother was shat on harder than any democrat. Your argument makes no sense and you're a retard.
>>
>>34589538
I'm not american m8
Eurofag here
>>
>>34589531
>government wins
>massive shift to the right
>fags,gays,blacks and spics, creatives and SJWs will be suspicious and treated similiar to enemies
>whole Generation of young men psychological scarred
>bunch of rich and powerful people becomes even more rich and powerful
>really Dank CW and Veteran memes
>>
>>34589558
>Well the creation of /pol/ means we were all nazi Trump supporters too then, I guess? Stupid.

/pol/ wasn't created with the intent to become a facist shithole, just like /lgbt/ wasn't created to be a trans hugbox. It's the vocal minority who tries to push dissenting opinions away, hence /leftypol/ etc.
>>
>>34589513
I mean, that's their choice. Trump isn't really republican. Republicans don't like him. He hijacked the party the same way Ron Paul and Rand Paul tried to do, but failed. I only like Republicans slightly more than Democrats. I never voted before this election.
>>
>>34589558
>You said the creation of /lgbt/ means we were all fag supporters.
strawman argument. Not my words.

>Well the creation of /pol/ means we were all nazi Trump supporters too then, I guess?
non argument

t r y h a r d e r
>>
>>34589596
Trump didn't hijack shit, they want you to think that, he is a big-time game player. He can be bought cheap.
>>
>>34589528
They have human instincts. I'm sure when chaos arises the police will be with their families. This is not salvageable. What don't you get about complete chaos
>>
>>34589587
I'd say like 10% of /pol/ is completely unironically fascist. Most of it is just memes. I sometimes post nazi memes to trigger people, that's it.
But you're wrong about the reason the boards were created. They were indeed created as quarantines, it's pretty obvious.
>>
File: 1409947655403.png (107KB, 497x400px) Image search: [Google]
1409947655403.png
107KB, 497x400px
>>34588968
>the stock markets crash all over the world
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>the general level of knowledge of geopolitics in this thread

You retards should just stick to trap threads in the future.
>>
>>34589617
That.

The only thing Trump likes more than Trump is jewbucks, and the only thing he likes more than jewbucks is attention. He'll literally do anything for money and/or attention, so he's by far the easiest to control.

Sure, he'll shoot his mouth off and embarrass everyone from time to time, but his agenda = the agenda of the wealthiest lobbies and donors, which is also the same as the republican agenda.
>>
>>34589597
You might actually be stupid. Denying the very things you said in your previous posts and unable to follow logic. Go away, manchild. If you like salivating over men's asses or black dicks you are free to do that, I never did and never will.

>>34589617
Ok
Sure.
Establishment Republicans all love Trump, yup. You got it dude.
>>
File: 1475264731583.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1475264731583.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>34588547
>not recognizing all pastas ever
>>
>>34589688
I guess that's why they're actually paying people to shill against him online and paying protestors to shill against him in real life too, and every Jew-owned media conglomerate is constantly attacking him, sure thing.
Gtfo
>>
>>34589691
>Establishment Republicans all love Trump, yup. You got it dude.

Didn't say that. Establishment Republicans KNOW they can't win the favor of anyone but the people who obviously benefit from their policies.
>>
>>34588028
I don't know if that's his intention....

But I'm certainly going to embrace the eternal winter, and if he wants to facilitate that I'm okay with it.
>>
>>34589728
Did it ever cross your mind that it's better to have a stooge pretending to be "for the people" rather than have a real one up there?
>>
File: 1485881843276.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485881843276.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>34589620
>country bombed to oblivion
>clearly superior enemy forces who commit atrocities against the population (at least one the eastern front)
>at the point widespread disillusion with the government

And yet in the 3rd Reich everything still worked fine. They even sent money to support students abroad in 45.

A similiar case can be made for North Vietnam.

Its mostly countries were government authority is weak or non existent that devolve into anarchy. In 1rd World countries the government became even more powerful.

You have no idea about the historical precedents.

You overestimate the ammount of people willing to pick up arms against the government or even risk passive resistance. There is a high persinal risk most people are just not willing to risk it.
>>
File: 1485861473090.jpg (82KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485861473090.jpg
82KB, 680x583px
>>34589728

Ah, yes. The fabled stream of shekels from George Soros.
>>
>>34588177
How old?

Lemon cream pie
>>
>This faggot is going to start the 2nd American Civil War and World War 3. He has no idea what he is doing. I've never actually feared for my life before and whether other countries might attack us at any time.
>/r9k/" intelectuals"
>>
>>34589758
>Iran
>NK
>Only two countries left whose balls aren't in rothschild's deathly grip
>>
>>34588869
>being proud of being a vassal state to the US
>>
>>34589758
>country bombed to oblivion
This will not be the case. You only need one strategic bomb to destroy a country

>what happened 77 years ago will happen today
kek
>>
good. whites are finished anyway, let the shitskins inherit a dying world
>>
Why did I have to end up on a planet with you stupid fucks? Fuck me, it's like children playing with matches.

I just want world peace, love and equality for all. There's literally enough resources to quickly achieve that, but

>muh lots of money
>muh me first
>>
>>34589828
>History delievers no useful basis to what is going to happen under similiar circumstances.
>We have Smartphones now and drink Club Mate,surely the same mechanisms off peer pressure,indoctrination,cowardice,Opportunism and the believe in authority isn't going to work on us.

Kill yourself. Accounts of people who believed the same shit you did prior to WW2 are widely available.
>muh global economy war isn't possible
>muh WW1 war isn't just possible anymore
>too many ideological rifts and too much pacifism
>>
>>34587838
I'm not worried about a 2nd civil war, lets see a bunch of niggers, libs and faggots they would be crushed
>>
>>34590069
>world peace
>equality
>love

Fuck of commie. No there isn't enough for everyone. Despite your childish believe that if everybody gives 20% of his wage we can buy enough food for everyone this isn't True.
>>
>>34589817
US is proud of being a vassal state of Israel.
>>
>>34590070
So you are saying the world is the same as it was in 1939?
>>
>>34587838
STOP WATCHING CNN
>>
>>34590093
Actually there is. How could there not be? The main thing we would need to do resources wise would be to largely increase production of livestock and vegetation.

You have no idea what a loving world with the genuine interests of all would be like. It would be paradise.
>>
File: 1484509954874.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1484509954874.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>WAH WAH 4chan used to be liberal before /pol/ came along I don't like racism ;_;

Literally every other major website on the internet is left leaning. Fuck off to those. You can't even handle one right wing website existing?
>>
>>34587838
None of that will happen you sweet summer child. Just calm yourself.
>>
File: 34583409586.jpg (45KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
34583409586.jpg
45KB, 500x461px
>Leftists think they're welcome anywhere on 4chan
>>
>>34590219
>How could there not be.

There are several hotspots of productivity around the World.

Lets pick an easy example.

>Central Europe has more than enough water

>Subsaharan Africa not so much

So numerically there is more than enough water. In reality though it is not possible to distribute it equally because surprise surprise all systems bent on massive redistribution became really evil really quick (apart from the practical problems: You can't just bring the water to the sahara in nice little Evian bottles).

>>34590162
>Caveman is jealous.
>Moderne human is jealous.
>muh are you saying the World is the same ?

No.

But given similiar conditions states who are the primary body of human organization are going to act in a similiar way. States were the primary actor in 39 and they are the primary actor now.

Also WW3 isn't going to happen overnight. States are gearing up for it. Protectionism for example is raising the autarky level of a nation. The more autarky a nation achieves the better it can sustain a war industry despite the crash of the World market. The population is influenced and prepared for war by being slowly suspected to more propaganda and wartime measures and also by raising the level of surveillance and slowly arresting people who Pose an ideological danger.
>>
>>34588885
That's not Fallout. That's Call of Duty with a Fallout reskin.
>>
File: fallout_4_covers_1.jpg (115KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_4_covers_1.jpg
115KB, 1024x512px
Pic related is USA pretty soon. Watch out for deathclaws amerilards, the enclave is coming for you.

>Vote John Henry Eden for 46th President of the USA
>>
>>34590378

>newfags dont remember 2008 4chan was all for obama

you have to go back
>>
>>34587838
this is good because it will kill the low iq men and restore equilibrium in our society. their is a reason why more men are born then women because they are expected to be disposable and die off in war. When we have a society with more males around then females then society becomes very gynocentric and this is why you see so many fucking "nice guys" trying to be nice to compete against men who have more to offer. war will literally kill off all the fucking white knighting you see to today. also it will add more value to men because they are needed the most in time of war.
>>
>>34590913
>their is a reason
Please let this be bait.
>>
>>34589156
careful what you say anon because some spergs can be killing machines like in that movie"the accountant". the most intelligent men on the planet had autism.
>>
>>34591149
I speak the truth after every major war a new wave of feminist arouse because men were no longer needed. men need to die to have equilibrium in our society.
>>
>>34587838
Dont let the media cripple you, dont forget what Trump is.

Trump has followed through with everything he said he would do.
This is a first in politicians.

Trump may say something stupid, but he is willing to change his mind, see torture.

Trump is eliminating income tax for anyone who earns less than 50k.

Trump is not owned by anyone, Trump is NOT hitler.

Do not believe the media lies, do not be swayed by them. Please keep the Trump train going, you must keep the Trump train going.
>>
>>34587838
the republicans would stop him before he does anything batshit insane. we're never going to have another civil war. it hasn't even been a decade since iraq. the populace would not stand for ww3, which would probably kill everyone anyways since nukes
>>
File: 1421015101561.png (331KB, 601x589px) Image search: [Google]
1421015101561.png
331KB, 601x589px
>>34590713
>things that never happened

onigiri
>>
>>34590713
Obama is barely a fucking leftist. And lets not forget alot of people that voted for Obama ended up voting for trump this year....
>>
File: 1482846891578.jpg (2MB, 2408x2777px) Image search: [Google]
1482846891578.jpg
2MB, 2408x2777px
>>34591325
>Trump is not owned by anyone
except for israel :^)
>>
File: 1485715923463.jpg (61KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1485715923463.jpg
61KB, 425x282px
>>34591325
evidence is to the contrary

a kleptocrat is a politician itself synonomous with liar, first and foremost

his praise of Stalin is strong indication of what he wants to do, dismantle the usa for his very own profit
>>
>>34587920
>unfounded
yeah, no...
>>
History is going to judge this guy pretty hard.
>>
>>34591426
We're all owned by Israel, senpai
>>
>>34587838
He's not really in charge. Steve Bannon is in charge.

Why do you blame a puppet for the actions of its master?
>>
>>34591325
>This is a first in politicians
lmao maybe in your 18 years of life, you fucking twink
>>
>>34587838
We're in hot water with every nation, but especially with Mexico and China. We can handle a war with Mexico, they don't have as good a military, but we're fucked if we fight China head on.

Trump said he wanted American proirities to be first, but he's threatening all this bullshit in the south China sea. Sounds pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.
>>
>>34590378
>literally every board that isn't full of gibbering retards is leftist
>>
>>34591805
>replying to it
Don't do that anon. Anyone who thinks 45 is doing stupid shit from the left.
>>
>>34591767
>china allies with mexico
>venezuela joins the fray with their soviet equipment and oil
This is what Trump will bring to your doorstep. Total war.
>>
>>34587838
Who are the 2 sides of the civil war going to be? The majority of America that openly supports him, or the 0.01% of America who violently oppose him?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x361px
>>34591925
>The majority of America that openly supports him, or the 0.01% of America who violently oppose him?
You do know 60+million people vote against him right? You just have to be baiting me.
>>
>>34591738
>We

Speak for yourself, burger. The rest of the world isn't a willing cuck of the cut-dicks.
>>
>>34591625
>unfounded

Yeah, yeah
>>
>>34591325
>Trump has followed through with everything he said he would do.
Mexico isn't paying for a wall and we still have illegal immigrants in this country. Inner cities are still horrible places too.
>>
File: 1484721829692.jpg (43KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1484721829692.jpg
43KB, 500x534px
>>34591577

>>evidence is to the contrary
>provides no of it

>>a kleptocrat is a politician itself synonomous with liar, first and foremost
Thanks for the definition please say how this is relevant to Trump who is living up to pretty much all of his campaign promises

>>his praise of Stalin is strong indication of what he wants to do, dismantle the usa for his very own profit
>Assumptions and inplications

Not an argument/10

>>34591761
>Pic related
>>
>>34592190
Actually Mexico is paying for the wall, and you try deporting millions of people, and fixing detroit in a week and a half. If that's your only argument you're at a loss mate.
>>
He knows exactly what he is doing and you all are embarrassing yourselves by panicking.
>>
>>34592003
This

Only 60% of living Americans "voted" this past election.
>>
>>34592229
>Mexico is paying for the wall
Really. Are they now. Source?
>>
>>34592229
>Actually Mexico is paying for the wall
how?
>and you try deporting millions of people, and fixing detroit in a week and a half
So he hasn't actually followed through with everything he said he was going to do. Don't make statements that aren't true, it makes you look dumb
>>
>>34592313
>>34592336
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/26/politics/donald-trump-mexico-import-tax-border-wall/index.html?client=ms-android-att-us

This is his plan so far, and is still working with his advisors to come up with more. He's backed the president of Mexico into a corner and he has pretty much no choice but to comply. He may not have the money yet but considering what trump has done so far one can safely assume that there is no way this wall is not getting built. The madman is actually doing it.
>>
>>34592416
You're a fucking retard if you actually think that will work. But, obviously you think it's a given, since you think Trump knows what he's doing and that he will keep his promises and make America great.
>>
>>34592489
Wow what an argument mark
>>
>>34592416
An import tax means that US citizens are paying for the wall
>>
>>34592513
I guess you don't understand basic economics. The tariffs, in the unlikely event they are passed, will hurt the US economy a lot. Mexico will be very hurt, sure, but US as well. Enjoy paying for your suddenly far more expensive cars. You're paying for the wall.
>>
File: 1334006569189.gif (1MB, 412x516px) Image search: [Google]
1334006569189.gif
1MB, 412x516px
>>34587838
>Implying I'm so miserable, desperate, poor, lonely, hopeless, unloved, envious, bitter, filled with hate and cynical that i don't welcome the end of times.

Do you know how beautiful it will be for me to see everyone who got ahead of me in life die horribly.

Let the world burn.
>>
>>34591767
Bullshit.

We can curb stomp China. We can't beat Russia + China though.
>>
>>34592748
China can completely fuck US over. They will fuck themselves over in the process too, but don't for a moment think China is powerless against the US.

This delusional thinking is why Trumptards voted for him in the first place.
>>
>>34588978
>Betraying your race for the Chinks.

>Implying they won't subtly take over your country and economy via this "free trade".

I can understand why you dont like the US, but for the love of god, dont side with the Chinks. Have some self respect and a pair of balls.

Chinks are bad news.
>>
>>34592821
>Have some self respect and a pair of balls.
Said by the country that bends over and takes it up the ass from a tiny little insect called Israel.
>>
File: ChlIpzRWkAA8ZeI.jpg (37KB, 504x495px) Image search: [Google]
ChlIpzRWkAA8ZeI.jpg
37KB, 504x495px
>>34588504
>I have an assault rifle, but MUH GUNS
Dude.....Where do you think we are? Do you think you're just gonna Rambo your way though a war? What, did you think that this was going to be like Call of Duty, where you're just gonna run and jump around while shooting identical, incompetent foot soldiers? Without any form of Training or anything? The only use you'll have will be as a Sandbag. No wonder your country is going down in flames.
>>
>>34592807
They aren't powerless, but they would not win. Don't be a delusional libtard. The farther China fights away from their country the less power they have. Even a south china sea conflict would still probably tilt in the USA's favor (Unless they have Russia on their side).

Read up on China's military. It's mostly trash.
>>
>>34589653
>10% of /pol/ is completely unironically fascist

I'd say it's far higher than that.
>>
>>34592868
>he thinks military power is the only thing that matters

Like I said, you Trumptards are delusional.
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>34592821
>Using "betraying your race" unironically
>Immediately spouts some conspiracy about China subtly taking over
>Chinks
Its time to go back
>>
>>34592904
Not likely desu all retards all called out on /pol/, not just leftist ones

There aren't actually that many extremists or alt right or whatever it's called now, it's mostly just jokes, memes, and current events.
>>
>>34592948
>He thinks China's economy can't be collapsed via naval blockades and a withdrawal of US industry. We will also have to militarily uproot them from their colonies in Africa.

Yes it will hurt us, but it is necessary. China must be stopped.
>>
>>34587838
>He has no idea what he is doing
He knows exactly what he's doing. We need a civil war to purge non whites and degenerates. We will make very good deal with Russia and they will threaten China enough to not strike us when we are weak.
>>
>>34592630
Proofs?

Any at all?
>>
>>34592950
>Not realizing China is subtly colonizing and exploiting any country it deals business with.

>Thinking any kind of cozy relationship will work when resources become more and more scarce and both nations are forced to figth each other over what's left.

>Not hating chinks.

Spread those cheeks for Chinese cock, Hans.
>>
>>34587838
He literally did nothing wrong. Nobody is going to start a war with the USA. I didn't believe in Trump all that much but he keeps doing what he told he would.
>>
File: 731.jpg (43KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
43KB, 486x409px
>>34587838
>>34587872
>>34587907
>>34587915
>>34587920
>>34587931
>>34587987
>>34588022
>>34588028
>>34588124
>>34588524

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt

it's too late
>>
>>34593045
Anti-constitutional, wont happen
>>
File: 1485989421454.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485989421454.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>34593093
>Civil war is not in the constitution

you don't say you fucking retard kek, it already happened once, it is happening again.
>>
>>34593063
Take a look at what gets imported from Mexico. It's not just tequila and hookers. Tariffs will have the effect of raising prices of consumer goods.
>>
>>34593090
KEK, America done fucked up, fucking idiots.
>>
>>34593031
And you don't understand that you can't really do any major damage to China without taking major damage of your own. If US went to outright war with China it would leave both countries in ruins.
>>
>>34588978
>Muh VW
You realize the US isn't the only country raking thej through the coals right?
>>
File: 1417669697805.png (239KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1417669697805.png
239KB, 500x555px
>>34587838
Are you LITERALLY SHAKING right now?
>>
>>34593090
Proofs that Trump is just a puppet. The real power is with Wormtongue. He whispers in the emperor's ear and his commands get followed.
>>
>>34593149
Yes that is the point of tarrifs and taxing goods from Mexico good job
>>
>>34592630

Considering how many imports the United States gets from the rest of the world, an increase of price for the exports from Mexico will not be detrimental to the US economy. If anything it will make it easier for the US and other countries of the world to compete with the raised prices of Mexican exports, keeping the average price of goods the same for the common US citizen.

Now compare that to the roughly 80 percent of Mexico's exports which are going to the United States, it's evident to see that not paying for the wall will cripple their economy.
>>
>>34587987
China literally has 0 zero relationship with Iran. And if Putin has a choice btwn shitty Iran w/ less than 1/16th the size military the US has and Islamist nuts that would start wars w/ everyone he'd pick USA
>>
>>34593090
>The Guardian
fake news
>>
File: Trump Card.png (125KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Card.png
125KB, 300x400px
>>34587838
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little snowflake? I'll have you know I am the top shitposter on /pol/, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed triggers. I am trained in meme magic and I'm the top frog poster on 4chan. You are nothing but another redditfag. I will dox you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me online? Think again. As we speak I am contacting a network of alt righters and your social media is being raided as we speak. You better prepare for the stormfront, faggot. The stormfront that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dignity. Your ass is grass libtard. I can post anywhere, anytime,and I can trigger you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my anime folder. Not only am I exceptionally economically literate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Infowars conspiracy theories and I will use it to its full extent to disprove your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you numale cuck. If only you could have known the degenerate retribution your little unfunny comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you God damned SJW. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, commie.

SAGE!
>>
>>34590565
The draft didn't even exist until recently. All it is, is an authoritarian organization. But they can't enforce shit on people with their own views. Back then all it was, was "I hate the nazis". Now it is "I hate Mexicans, liberals, blacks" There's too much shit. It isn't as straightforward as you think.

Doesn't apply to me though since there is no draft in England anymore. Woo. I will be having fun killing Chads whilst you are drafted
>>
File: XIh0vAJ.png (93KB, 596x650px) Image search: [Google]
XIh0vAJ.png
93KB, 596x650px
Every single one of you posting in this thread, or creating political threads on /r9k/ aren't robots.

Get the fuck off my board now.
>>
>>34593309
What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerous Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combating the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
>>34593235
>Iran
>Islamist nuts that would start wars

This is why people who get their news from fox should be neutered.
>>
>>34593232
>Hey, we're building this useless thing that costs over 20 billion. You'll pay for it, right?
>WTF? Are you out of your mind?
>REEEEEEE it's war!

I suppose you'd be perfectly OK with Mexico buildings lots of shit for the same amount of money and then asking you to pay for it.
>>
>>34587838
ORIGINALLY Fuck off!

B8
>>
>>34593449
>Useless
>Trying to protect your homeland from drugs and drug/gang violence is useless

Oh no, it does have an obvious use. Really any increase in border security would be beneficial to the United States now.
>>
File: IMG_6876.jpg (119KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6876.jpg
119KB, 470x350px
>>34589091
>be robot all my life
>2016 comes, finally get a cute perfect girlfriend

Please Trump, don't end this
>>
File: IMG_6886.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6886.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
>>34589289
I mean, by leftist, old 4chan simply meant you weren't a redneck or a church going fanatic who freaked out about porn.

The /pol/ like mentality simply didn't exist on 4chan back in 2007
>>
File: 14342146864.jpg (30KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
14342146864.jpg
30KB, 600x439px
>>34593570
>protect your homeland
You know that there are underground tunnels beneath the U.S.-Mexico border used by illegals, right? Trump's wall won't do anything about that.
https://www.rt.com/usa/364118-us-mexico-drug-tunnel/
>>
>>34592732
This 100%.

All true robots support the end times.
>>
>>34593672
Not to mention all that water called the ocean that they can paddle around.
>>
>>34593570
Most illegal immigrants from Mexico came to US using an airplane. The wall needs to be pretty high to stop those.
>>
Strange that this board is so liberal. Not that I'm complaining, I just wouldn't expect it from this board.
>>
>implying USA wouldn't absolutely fucking DESTROY China

Seriously, go compare the navies you morons. It would be a fucking massacre. China is already unstable as fuck. Blockade the entire coast and bomb the shit out of every coastal industrial zone and they'd descend into a civil war within weeks.

It wouldn't even be remotely close

>muh large land army

Literally irrelevant when they're stuck on land.

I mean shit. It could be USA vs China AND Russia and it would still be a massacre. They literally have more carriers than the entire world COMBINED, and some of those countries are US allies
>>
>be mexican with no intention in going to the US
>trump now wants to invade us for no good reason
>now forced to either enlist and get killed as a mexican soldier or side with the americans and eventually get executed as a traitor by mexicans because we are the good guys and we'll end up winning like vietnam

godamn i'm fucked, fuck you gringos
>>
>>34593709
le all true scotsmen meme

get fucked
>>
>>34593367
>doesn't want total war and destruction
>doesn't want the opportunity to murder Chads and rape stacies as Russian Tu-160s fly overhead

Get the fuck out you filthy normie
>>
>>34587886
>This is what /pol/ unironically believes
>>
>>34593781
it's not liberalism, it's contrarianism which is all 4chan actually knows

we're seeing the first wave of trolls embrace anti-trump shitposting
>>
>>34593787
As always, basement-dwelling neckbeards are the most knowledgeable about how the world works. You seriously think that you could wage a full-on frontal military assault on China and destroy them. Yes, you could. But US would also get destroyed in the process.
>>
>>34593672
It's not perfect no, but will help deter such things happening.
>>34593748
Wasn't talking about illegal immigration, not much you can do to stop that
>>
>>34588905
you're a fucking retard, you deserve everything that happens to you
>>
>>34593884
You literally have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Course you don't because you think it'd be like your trashy Call of Duty games

The US wouldn't need 1 single infantry soldier to absolutely fucking DESTROY China, and they also wouldn't need 1 single nuke.

Seriously, name 1 fucking thing China could do to the US militarily that would damage them?

Spoilers: There isn't one

The WORST they could do is regarding trade, and that damages them more than the US.

Their Navy is a complete and utter joke, and their Air Force is less than half of the US, with outdated tech, and worse pilots.

>b-but china is big a-and rich

Get a fucking clue, kid
>>
>>34593967
>Get a fucking clue, kid
Coming from a teenager basement-dwelling high school dropout.

China has plenty of serious threats, or even nuclear options available. Using them would of course be devastating for them, but also for the US. You obviously do not know about this thing called economics, since all your knowledge comes from Call of Duty games. China could do some serious damage with trade wars.

But let's take an example that even you could understand: China has nukes and they can fire them on ICBMs to reach the US.
>>
>>34592732
god helps those who help themselves
>i'm asking you to kill yourself
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.