[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claire Abbott has hit the wall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (631KB, 497x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631KB, 497x662px
Remember Clairebear? The jailbait queen of 4chan.

Well she's not even 20 yet but she has definitely hit the wall. While she still looks alright and her body still is great, you can tell her looks has rapidly gone down the drain. She has also become a total SJW and constantly whines about Trump and muh feminism on twitter.

https://twitter.com/claireeabbott
>>
that's the main problem with anglo women, they all hit the wall at 25 max
>>
Go /b/ack. >>>/b/
>>
File: image.png (371KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371KB, 495x507px
>>34547237
You new or osmething? Claire used to be spammed all the time here back in 2013 and 2014.
>>
>tfw you missed out prime teen pussy
>tfw you will be lucky to have any intimacy with a woman but deep down you know she'll be inferior
>>
>>34547186
She's a Jew. Poster child for Jewish Feminism. That's it.

It's a shame she wasn't made into pastries at her prime real nice in the oven. Ya know, it's a Passover thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.