[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Amerifeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 47

File: american-eagle-pepe.png (467KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
american-eagle-pepe.png
467KB, 720x720px
What state are you in? What do you think of this new executive order banning citizens of seven countries from entering the United States?
>>
>>34523639
As someone who has family who live in Iraq and is very close to Baghdad where ISIS is close too I say it is good. It keeps terrorist SUNNI type muslims out of the U.S. Sunni section of muslims are the terrorists. Osama, Sadam, Al Qaeda, Taliban are all sunni terrorists. Sunni is the type of muslim they are, like catholic christians versus protestants. Thats why the iraqi government is helping kill ISIS.
>>
File: 1399040301989.gif (112KB, 285x377px) Image search: [Google]
1399040301989.gif
112KB, 285x377px
>>34523639
>What state are you in?

Ohio

>What do you think of this new executive order banning citizens of seven countries from entering the United States?

Pretty based desu
>>
OP here. I'm in Florida. Weather is great. Publix is great. It's all great. Feels good to live in the best country on Earth.
>>
>>34523639
New Hampshire. I'd be surprised if muzzies could make it up here before freezing to death. Other than that I'm "happy".
>>
Fuck off, fatty

Mods have said only Brits are allowed a /feel/
Place would be /int/ otherwise

/britfeel/ stays because it was around before the board became popular
>>
>>34523771
>3.3 million Muslims in the US
>will be second largest religion in the US by 2050
>>
File: 29348525802.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
29348525802.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>34523773
U mad bro? I'll fucking rekt u m8
>>
Georgia.

I can't wait until we obtain more energy independence so we can add Saudia Arabia to the list as well.

Funnily enough, my local church is assisting in funding of security personnel deploying to northern Iraq, lmao.

daesh fucking shits, hang 'em all
>>
>>34523773
>tripfag
>British
I can't imagine how you could be any worse as a person.
>>
>>34523755
south florida is pretty bad desu
publix is still masterrace
t. south floridian
>>
>>34523639
California

I don't care, originally
>>
>>34523639

What a retarded fucking thread
>>
>>34523824
Read my blog pls

Poleaboo.WordPress.com
>>
>>34523854
Shut the fuck up cock sucker
>>
>>34523639
New jersey
It could be better
>>
>>34523861

'Amerifeel'

What a fucking crock of shit.
>>
File: TrumpPepe2016.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpPepe2016.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>tfw publix will stay free of rapefugees
>>
>>34523959
Too late I was hired last month.
Look out.
>>
>>34523639

Only brits are capable of sustaining a general.

This will crash and burn so hard
>>
New Hampshire
Feels good no more Arabs
>>
>>34523959
That's fine, we'll just take over the good parts of the country
>>
>>34524026
That's what the Brits said about our nation, but we're still number one.
>>
Georgia USA.
I want more refugees and immigrants to help dilute out the redneck.
>>
Obama did the same thing to Iraq in 2011 and nobody batted an eye
>>
>>34524135
Nah that was something else.
>>
File: 1478468296751.png (98KB, 1152x665px) Image search: [Google]
1478468296751.png
98KB, 1152x665px
>>34524102
STAY IN HOTLANTA OR ATHENS
>>
>>34523639
>What state are you in?

California

What do you think of this new executive order banning citizens of seven countries from entering the United States?

Couldn't give two shits either way
>>
>>34523639
Minnesota
Doesn't matter, place is crawling with shitheads anyway
>>
File: tmp_24612-images(8)-878369639.jpg (9KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24612-images(8)-878369639.jpg
9KB, 192x263px
>>34524102
>Atlanta is a majority black city
I'm the white minority. I want my civil rights
>>
Hey guys, /britfeel/ poster here

Just wanted to extend the hand of friendship to all of you. A lot of people in our thread are shittalking you but I think they are assholes.

Here's hoping for a special relationship between the two threads.

God bless America
>>
Virginia

I love a spectacle
>>
>>34524102
>tfw backwater oklahoma
>everyone is hyperpatriotic rednecks who are on constant high alert against TERR'RISM
>endlessly talking about how to defend their towns from the muzzlims
as if ISIS gives a fuck about this podunk dustbowl

give them ten minutes here and they'd fuck off back to syria in a heartbeat
>>
>>34524283
Thanks, Dad, originally.
>>
>>34523639
Georgia.

Don't really care. If Trump was serious about stopping Islamic terrorism he'd be targeting Saudi Arabia instead of all these poor countries, but at the same time i'm not losing sleep over less muslims in america.
>>
>>34524268
No way. Absolutely not.
>>
/ohio/ here.

As long as it doesn't interfere with the price of .1 a gram of heroin I don't care.
>>
>>34524091
>but we're still number one
Why don't we have a sustainable general then?
>>
File: 1473979669818.jpg (83KB, 615x928px) Image search: [Google]
1473979669818.jpg
83KB, 615x928px
>>34524283
Thank you based brit

>>34524357
>using heroin

Gross!
>>
>>34524363
The whole board is our general.
>>
>>34524292
>backwater oklahoma
>thinking they're at any risk from terr'rism

I keked.
>>
Donald Trump is a teetotaller. What do you think he'd be like drunk?
>>
>>34524381
I'd kek too if it wasn't so fucking despair-inducing

there's a reason we have about five muslims in the entire state: nobody would ever choose to be here
>>
Please annex Australia

t. Australian
>>
>Ban citizens of muslim countries from entering
>But don't ban Saudi Arabia
Hmm really makes you think...
>>
>>34524413
loud and aggressive
>>
>>34524375
careful it's probably Monica, you're welcome to take her
>>
>>34524413
>What do you think he'd be like drunk?

Really gay.
>>
>fly to Canada
>go into America
checkmate national security
>>
>>34524435
That would be krunk. I've partied with a lot of /aussies/ before. Yall motherfuckers throw down
>>
>>34524525
We can be party bros if you exterminate all of our hipster SJW cucks.

Basically just nuke Melbourne.
>>
>>34524413
It's just that the idea that there could be a worse version of Donald Trump is straining my imagination. What would he even do that aren't violent crimes?
>>
>>34524413
>What do you think he'd be like drunk?
Red faced instead of orange
>>
>>34524323

There's a reason why he didn't target certain countries. Like it or not, America needs them to be bigger players than they are and allies to us in opposing Iran and defeating ISIS. Not only that, but Trump can say he got the list from Obama. It's 7D Croquet.
>>
>>34524580
I used to live in Hawaii, and I met a lot of different aussies there. One super hot girl who shot me down when i asked her to come back to my bungalow. Said she was not a "one night stand" she was fine though
>>
>the country elected a businessman and reality tv star with no background in politics
>they expect him to do anything other than put into place every measure he can to make sure he leaves office with more money than he had when he went in
anyone who unironically thought he'd be a good president deserves this
>>
/Massachusetts/ reporting

Good, now just do every single latin country and we're solid.
>>
File: British Chav Pepe.png (182KB, 583x800px) Image search: [Google]
British Chav Pepe.png
182KB, 583x800px
Brit here

I wish I was America, it's becoming so great (again) and I wish to be a part of it. Europe sucks right now. Brexit was pretty cool but nothings happening for with it for now. I just wanna live in America so I can go on road trips and see jackalopes and sasquatches and shit

>tfw no qt american wife to give me a green card and love

Fuck the UK I want out guys. Would anyone here be willing to marry a 19 yo 7/10 British boy? Don't even have to be female at this point. I'll settle for anything, I just wanna live in Colorado, or Utah maybe, or Washington or Oregon.
>>
>>34523831
Florida in general is bad sempai
>>
>>34524771
You should try a place with nice weather, like Florida. The south is nice. Trust me.
>>
The water state
>>
>>34524732
>Said she was not a "one night stand" she was fine though

This is unusual for Australian women.
>>
Texas stronk. I'm moving to Philly in 3 days, currently sitting at the dealer while they make sure my Jeep is up to the task

I don't give a fuck about muzzies
>>
New York
I literally don't care. I don't keep up with politics because it's all bullshit but if the ban is "terrorist" related than that's a big fucking joke. If terrorists want to blow some shit up nigga they're going to blow shit up. Some little retarded ass ban isn't going to miraculously stop a terrorist attack from ever happening in America again and anyone that thinks so is just a fucking retard (I'm looking at you retarded middle age white people living in the trailer park ass Midwest and bum fuck rural South).
>>
>>34524771
come to oklahoma bud

you'll learn to love britain like it was the land of milk and honey after a week
>>
>>34523639
>What state are you in?
Lousisana
>What do you think of this new executive order banning citizens of seven countries from entering the United States?
Its very stupid 45 is just doing this to please his base. I mean he don't fucking ban Saudi Arabia.
>>
> mfw NY

Still a bunch of spics, i wonder when they will get deported, i live in the city.
>>
>>34524839
I visited there for New Years, puerto ricans are so shit
>>
>>34524827
exactly this desu

> still relying on Saudi for oil

Can we ban this sandnigger country, and stop relying on them?
>>
>>34524771
Are you white?

Do you have a cute accent?

Are you circumcised?
>>
>>34524892
No

Debatable

No
>>
>>34523639
I think he's tying his own noose.

This is only going to make legitimate terrorists angrier, and as that other anon said, if they want to blow shit up, they will. If his bear-baiting actually sparks a genuine threat, I don't think he's going to know what the fuck to do. I bet he thought being president would be a big old joke and he'd get to do what he wanted, but come a crisis he's going to be completely out of his depth.
>>
Couldn't vote last fall but family pretty much voted Trump. My dad has done a 180 on Trump and so has some other relatives because /white guilt/ honestly I don't really give a shit was secretly a Bernie fan and I am definitely feeling the college debt
>>
>>34524875
>>34524827

Not that simple, we need Saudi and other Arab countries to coalesce as allies and fight ISIS and challenge Iran. It's the long con.
>>
Virginia.

I'm glad. Shitskins shit up every country they crawl to.
>>
File: goombull.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
goombull.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>34524908
>not white

D R O P P E D
>>
>>34524927
But 45 said he is banning countries that have terrorists from them and Saudi had fuckers from 9/11 from it. Stop sucking 45's dick so hard. Only reason he is not banning them is because he most likely has some deal with them.
>>
File: Artistic Suicide Rain Pepe.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
Artistic Suicide Rain Pepe.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>34524801
I've been to Florida before. It is nice you're right, but I really like mountains. That's why those four states are preferable. I like California too but ugh, liberal cesspool. Not that Oregon or Washington are much better. Those states where only preferable tho, I love all of the 50 states and would do anything to live in any of them. I can always move if I don't like it.

>>34524826
Dude Oklahoma may not be the best but don't act like you've got it worse than us living on this island hellhole. Bored of your surroundings in the US? Then move to a state with mountains, or a state that's a desert, or a state that's swampy. You have every terrain at your doorstep, all you have to do is move. Fed up with your surroundings in Britain? Well better get used to empty farmers fields and grimy cities because that's all there is here.

>>34524892
I'm VERY white

if by cute accent you mean the typical southern kinda posh British accent you see on TV shows then, yes very much so.

Nobody is Britain is circumcised, myself included. I guess that's one thing we do right over America.
>>
>>34524982
I mean this as politely as possible, friend, but if you didn't grow up here you have no idea what you're talking about with this "just move away" shit
>>
>>34524973

Not an argument, he's using Obama assessments in this ban and is having the government reassess what countries should be banned/vetted.

Stop pushing his dick away and suck it.
>>
>>34525019
I know it's possible for you to move to another state. It may not be easy but it's a hell of a lot easier than acquiring American citizenship. Or if you don't want to/can't move then you can always travel. You can see so much without ever even leaving your country.
>>
>>34524982
Oh okay, well congratulations anon, you're betrothed.

We're going to be in Texas half a year, before migrating to Washington
>>
>>34525120
I know you're joking but I'd quite seriously consider this. I don't even know you but if I have to suck a bit of dick to get to live in the greatest nation on earth then fuck it, I'm in. When we migrate to Washington can I build us comfy log cabin to live in with a mountain view?
>>
File: 0270.jpg (28KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
0270.jpg
28KB, 300x439px
Texas

A culture of fear is an epidemic in this nation. People are so afraid of nonexistent terrorists and are willing to go to great lengths to fight against them. You're more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist, and in America, if you die from a gunman he is probably going to be white. But they're not "terrorists" because they're not Muslim, simply troubled youth.

I think it's terrible, I've known many recent immigrants, and by and large they're all kind, hardworking people. My great grand parents were immigrants, as are most "true" Americans. I believe it's not what America should be about, and policies like this are causing us to lose the moral high ground ever more. I hope the courts strike it down, it emboldens me to see that the executive order has already been withheld, but not after sending a clear and painful warning to those living in the US, and the poor souls who happened to be traveling when the order took effect after no warning.

What a cowardly, embarrassing action. I'm often convinced Trump wants nothing but to destroy.
>>
>>34525183
I was semi joking, but there's a bit of sincerity behind it all. While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the States, but you come off as kinda gay. Very gay, lots of enthusiasm about dicks and male marriage.

A cozy log cabin in the mountains would be fantastic, though
>>
>>34523639
vermont and it's good keep the mud slims out
>>
File: Galaxy Pink Pepe.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy Pink Pepe.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>34525299
I'm not gay at all I just have a life goal which I'd do almost anything to achieve. My dream scenario is that I visit America and find a qt girl willing to marry me. Which I guess isn't impossible but it is highly improbable. If sucking a dick the my only ticket in then so be it. I won't enjoy it I'll just do what I have to do.
>>
>>34523803
>second largest
What's the 2nd largest now? Satanism?
>>
Florida

Unless they are us citizens we have no obligation to let anyone in
>>
Alabama.

>muh low cost of living
>muh home to Mardi Gras
>muh shrimp
>muh sweet tea
>muh college football

The only thing I could ask for is for it to not be so hot.

And I completely agree with the law. I don't mind legal immigrants, but I think it would be better to work things out before we start letting them back in.
>>
>>34525408
Okay, okay.

Maybe you need to briefly post your face so that your potential/ ability to be tolerated can be assessed.
>>
>>34524413
spamming the nuke button like MW2
>>
>>34524771
>Wanting to move to a less developed country
but why though?
>>
File: cry pepe.png (131KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
cry pepe.png
131KB, 238x241px
>>34525408
I'm American age 26 and never had a gf
>>
>>34525248
>You're more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist

true

>if you die from a gunman he is probably going to be white.

not necessarily true; depends heavily on where you live and if you're black yourself

You can deride me for poor moral fibre or claim that I am out of line with what you see as traditional American values, but I wish for the most intelligent (generally leading to most peaceful in domestic matters) population, most well-suited for modern life in a post-industrial Western nation. Generally speaking, an increase in immigration from places with a mean IQ (and less empirically measurable, suitability for integration/assimilation) considerable less than the U.S. will decrease the mean IQ/capability of operating efficiently in a post-industrial nation. I'm at odds with this.

I've been out of the nation and I've lent a hand for free to folks far less blessed by fate than me. I've done that here, as well. Private individuals and groups should do this if they're "called" to by moral fibre, religious beliefs, altruism, or whatever. It does some folk good on both sides of the equation.

I'm of the opinion that the federal gub'mint does not have a duty to these foreign non-citizens; my opinion stems from the utilitarian desire to be a part of the most capable, productive, and harmonious population possible.

One's own safety, and the safety of their immediate family group is their own responsibility first and foremost. I'm aware that terroristic threats are statistically insignificant for the most part. At least, they have been. God willing we won't see a dirty, nasty, greasy device detonated in an urban center. Surprised we haven't seen that somewhere, desu.

plot twist: the church is volunteer with is engaged in assisting and re-locating Yazidi refugees that are slaughtered and enslaved wholesale by daesh fucking shits and i haven o problem with this at all
>>
North Carolina. I couldn't care much about the order.
>>
File: 20170127_172633smaller.jpg (1009KB, 1392x2280px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_172633smaller.jpg
1009KB, 1392x2280px
>>34525633
ugh fine but plz no bully

>>34525674
hmm let's see here...
>Beautiful amazing scenery
>Trump
>friendlier people
>more job opportunities
>WAY cheaper land (like 10x cheaper than the UK)
>no chavs
>nicer cities
>girls are more conservative in some states (less slutty)
>guns legal
>weed legal in some states
>not going to go to prison for carrying a knife for defense
>looser camping laws
>massive varied landscape full of interesting people

What's not to love?

>>34525722
find the girl version of me, there must be some British girls sick of living in this hellish island who also want out.
>>
>>34525823
Oh wow, look at that, you're actually sort of cute. Aside from the facial hair and scowl, but neat.

wouldmarryandliveincabinwith/10
>>
>>34525608
>Alabama
>home to Mardi Gras
Thats in new Orleans you jackhole
>>
File: 182 - A9JzWWt.jpg (14KB, 280x224px) Image search: [Google]
182 - A9JzWWt.jpg
14KB, 280x224px
>>34523639
>What state are you in?
Texas.
I could care less aqbout the sandniggers
>>
>>34525940
ayy thanks f@m. I'm not good at making faces for a camera. Have you got kik or skype or anything?
>>
this business with trump is hysterical

how long before he's impeached
>>
>>34526651
>be you
>worthless opinion
>>
>>34526720
ebin retordt
>>
>What state are you in?
Nevada
Not a big deal. The only reason people are mad because Soros is funding the media to report on it. No one said a word when Obama banned people from Iraq for SIX MONTHS. Yet Trump does it for Three months and everyone freaks out. Hell even Bill Clinton banned travel from certain countries temporarily. Why is it ok for Democratic presidents to do it but not Trump?
>>
>>34526788
>No one said a word when Obama banned people from Iraq for SIX MONTHS
Obama paused the refugee processing process.
Trump banned everyone including people who have gone through visa process and have been vetted or even been working in the US for years.
>>
>What state are you in?
Connecticut

I feel bad for the people who already had green cards getting caught up in the mess but I'm not particularly thrilled by the refugee wave
>>
>>34523910
Hello fellow jersey boy
>>
California

Shitters are mad cuz trump is doing smthn and media is blowing it up using buzz words like "Muslim ban" it's a fucking travel ban. We can't assume people aren't associated with ISIS scum, so we have to ban everyone
>>
>>34527112
>We can't assume people aren't associated with ISIS scum, so we have to ban everyone
Then why not ban Saudi Ariabians instead of Iranian green card holders? Are you really worried that an Iraqi who worked with the US military as a translator and has been vetted is "ISIS scum"?
>>
Kansas
This state really is a hole. I live in a ghetto area though desu. I guess I like his ban but it's not like the country isn't toast anyways considering we're already only 56 percent white.
>>
>>34525503
Athiesm :^)
>>
>>34527112
>Shitters are mad cuz trump is doing smthn
Yes. Exactly. People are mad because the president is "doing something".

They're just plain mad because he is doing a thing.
>>
>What state are you in?
Maryland
> What do you think of this new executive order banning citizens of seven countries from entering the United States?
Nigger I live in Baltimore, it ain't doing shit
>>
>>34527175
Cuz we have good business ties with Saudi Arabia, and we have a military base there. Banning Saudi is a dipshit move
>>
>>34523803
>>34525503
>>34527362
The prediction doesn't count atheism or similar.
It's not hard to be 2nd largest religion in US when they're the rest are tiny portions of population.
>>
>>34527407
So is banning Iranians with visas.
They haven't done any terrorism and we vet them already.
>>
Alabama

Personally, I think that it's pretty fucking dumb. Instead of just outright making a travel ban and making the rest of the world hate us just a little bit more, we should have cracked down on all immigration from all countries just a little bit. Citing the growing threat of terrorism and how potential terrorists come from multiple places. Not just a few rinky dink countries in the Middle East and Africa. Also, I hate how Donald Trump has inspired people to go full retard. I've already heard of a mosque burning and a mosque shooting. It's been less than a week, and people are using this as a signal to piss all over the thinly veiled illusion that we 'muricans are the ideal first world country. If a Christian church was burned or shot up, the country would be in a fucking uproar. We're probably headed towards another war. I feel like this one is going to be waged on U.S. soil. The far left and far right's stupid fucking identity politics are ruining this fucking country and Donald Trump's stupid ass shortsighted ideas are only adding napalm to the fucking firestorm. The shitflinging from both sides is unacceptable. "Fucking libruls need to be put to death camps". "Fucking conservitards need to hurry up and die". It's like politics in the U.S. devolved into a high school football rivalry. Fuck. I hate the path that our country is on.
>>
File: 1415609263531.jpg (279KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415609263531.jpg
279KB, 960x720px
j-just leave my daca alone
>>
>>34523639
>Syrian refugees barred from entering the country indefinitely

Absolutely unstumpable
>>
>>34529203
Pennsylvania BTW
>>
>>34524736
yeeh nigga i wanted gary what is a leopard for 500 420 blaze it to win
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (42KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
42KB, 900x600px
>>34523639
Massachusetts
Sometimes I feel like it's a good thing sometimes I feel like it's kinda fucked
Mostly don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole

Why do so many automatically expect they should be let in here? I don't expect to be able to enter any country I want on a whim
>>
>>34524839
>>34524867
Puerto Rican's are Americans dumbasses they might even become a state
>>
File: 648.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
35KB, 200x170px
I am a student from a muslim country living in georgia. I hate muslims more than any of you worthless pieces of shit can even imagine but this executive order affects me negatively simply because of the coordinates at which I was born.
>>
>it's temporary
Sad! Muhammeds are really annoying.
>>
>>34523639
kind of pointless if you are not also banning Saudi Arabia and Pakistan,
seems more like a PR move for his constituents if you ask me.
>>
>>34529600
>I don't expect to be able to enter any country I want on a whim
The ban impacted Iraqis who risked their and their families lives to assist the US forces during the war.
>>34529780
What school? As long as you don't leave you're good right?
>>
>>34526951
Hey, I'm also in Connecticut. What's your opinion on all the corporations leaving the state?
>>
>>34525074
There is a lot to see and you can communicate with people across the nation in one language yes but it's still hard as hell to even save up enough to travel /live off of while moving plus finding a job and transferring all your bills and legal stuff to a new state
I'm in cold New England and daydream about sunny California but it's still a continent away bud
>>
File: 392486723.png (541KB, 1028x699px) Image search: [Google]
392486723.png
541KB, 1028x699px
>new york
>i'm relatively okay with it, but race is more of an important factor than religion when it comes to controlling who immigrates
Even most of the "White," "Christian" people in the United States are from such a low genetic stock that they may as well be their own race.

The cherry on top of it is that my father is Iranian, but I look white.
>>
>>34529884
>What school? As long as you don't leave you're good right?
as of yet, this is true. who knows what the future holds
>>
>>34530007
Hope it works out. I worked with multiple Iranians at georgia tech, all very nice and smart people.
The ban is retarded.
>>
>>34529995
Why would race be important if you're vetting the immigrants?
A brown skinned phd student is better than you're average white American.
>>
>>34523639
I live in the Central Florida area. I'm against the ban.
>>
>>34530118
I agree with this statement. There are smart people of all races and religions.

Original comments are encouraged
>>
File: IMG_0483.gif (11KB, 218x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0483.gif
11KB, 218x216px
>>34529884
>>34529600 (You) #
>I don't expect to be able to enter any country I want on a whim
>The ban impacted Iraqis who risked their and their families lives to assist the US forces during the war.

That's one of the things I find fucked about it

>>34527935
>probably headed towards another war. I feel like this one is going to be waged on U.S. soil. The far left and far right's stupid fucking identity politics are ruining this fucking country and Donald Trump's stupid ass shortsighted ideas are only adding napalm to the fucking firestorm. The shitflinging from both sides is unacceptable. "Fucking libruls need to be put to death camps". "Fucking conservitards need to hurry up and die". It's like politics in the U.S. devolved into a high school football rivalry. Fuck. I hate the path that our country is on.

I know this feel man I can picture armed mobs in bandannas with anarchy flags and militias in baseball caps and "thin blue line" flags going house to house dragging people out asking who's side they're on bunch of fucking idiots who think their ideas are best
>>
>>34523639

New York here. Honestly happy with it. All immigrants should be vetted before allowed in. Don't see a problem with it. Just apply the strict vetting to everyone, problem solved.

>but what about the women and children

Well what about the women and children killed in terror attacks? Why does one outweigh the other? Secure the home first before helping others.
>>
What kind of vehicles does everyone drive? I'm purchasing a Jeep tomorrow, super excited
>>
>>34530202
I would support pausing or redoing refugee programs but the ban was implemented so poorly and vaguely, even customs weren't sure what to do.
Suddenly banning people with green cards and people who helped us in iraq only hurts the country.
Europe's process of letting in tons of uneducated migrants/refugees is foolish but rejecting everyone wholesale is stupid as well.
>>
texas and more worried about the mexican and nigger epidemic over here.
>>
>>34530259
Nice, what kind of Jeep? I have an '03 Wrangler, and I love driving it. If you are getting a Wrangler, I recommend getting a hard top

>>34530326
What part of Texas? El Paso here, I've gotten so used to Mexicans that they don't even bother me
>>
File: 1482420258902.jpg (68KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482420258902.jpg
68KB, 657x527px
>TFW 1776 1488 AMERICAN VEGANARYANMASTERRACE TOOBEEONNESTRUMPENCE
>tfw you wrote "Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign' in your Deathnote"
Thank y'all, Shinigami.
>>
File: 293468723.png (126KB, 368x417px) Image search: [Google]
293468723.png
126KB, 368x417px
>>34530118
Exactly my point.
Race goes much further than simply skin color.
The highest "brown" people are better than most ethnically northern European "white" people.
It really has more to do with the shape of the face than anything else, but even that doesn't fully summarize it.

But it's true that Arabs (and even Iranians, unfortunately) are collectively stupider and more aggressive than northern Europeans.
>>
>>34530611
>The highest "brown" people are better than most ethnically northern European "white" people.
What do these quote marks mean?
>>
File: 1477777665766.png (92KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1477777665766.png
92KB, 500x522px
Who /Missouri/ here
>>
>>34529497
are you having a stroke

originality
>>
>>34523639
>state
commiefornia, refugee from shitty Meme State Texas who left Nevada (which is utterly based outside Las Vegas) because it was too far from the coast. California is a beautiful state filled with shitty people and shitty communities.

>ban
Nothing new, SJWcucks and (((mainstream media))) are acting like it's a Hitler when Obama did the same fucking thing for a longer period of time.

As far as immigration, as a construction worker, it's the Wall I'm very excited about. California and a few shitty companies are being retarded and trying to fight back, but tacos have utterly changed the face of blue-collar work and made it a far worse place for us. Flooding the market with cheap labor is good for the rich and the businessowners, and bad for the workers. SJWs fail to grasp this because they're retarded, ironically enough they're the first people who would be killed if their championed "workers' revolutions" ever happened.
>>
>>34532590
Which construction company do you work for?
>>
>>34532590
>Obama did the same fucking thing
already been over that one champ, >>34526927

>for a longer period of time
can't really use that as a statement with any gravity considering this one is still ongoing
>>
>>34530765
Southern Europeans, North Africans, Middle Easterners, and Indians are not necessarily inferior to northern and eastern Europeans.
>>
>>34523639
Commiefornia reporting in, i wish he banned more countries
>>
>>34523725
I'm from Ohio too let's hang out
>>
File: 7VM93Lq.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7VM93Lq.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
arizona boys wya
>>
>>34523639
Southern California here
>>
>>34523639
>Oklahoma
>need to ban more of them, I don't wanna live in a shithole so a bunch of nancy boys can feel good about themselves
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
Anybody here from Montana lads?
>>
>>34523639
Delawarefag here

Shitty liberal states objects to aloha snack bar ban but I think were doing bretty good
>>
File: 1485233814690.jpg (258KB, 921x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485233814690.jpg
258KB, 921x960px
Virginia is best state
>>
>>34523808
Thats never gonna happen because Trump-boy has business ties to countries where most terrorists actually come from. He doesnt give a shit about your safety, this is just throwing smoke.

Liberal or conservative, it doesnt matter, youre both suckers.
>>
I'm amazed that liberals only differentiate between Sunni and Shiite. They are arguing over Abu Bakr or Ali. It has nothing to do with how they view women. The ones getting killed still often think women are cattle who can be raped at will.
>>
>>34532989
/thread

god dammit robot
>>
>>34523639

>What state are you in?

GA

Doesn't effect me so IDC
>>
>>34533020
>women are cattle who can be raped at will
Implying they're not?
>>
>>34532905
There's another Okiefag in here, and I'm inclined to listen to his opinion over your redneck ass.
>>
File: 1478637912784.jpg (38KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
1478637912784.jpg
38KB, 405x343px
>>34525823
Holy shit dude u look just like me!
Except my hair and chin hair is way longer
>>
>>34532989
What would happen if we shut down all ties with Saudi Arabia?
>>
Georgia fag here. I feel like everyone here wants to move states
>>
File: 1482069087373.jpg (31KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
1482069087373.jpg
31KB, 480x482px
>Las Vegas
This is a trash state and a trash town.
Filled with trash people.
They talk trash and eat trash.
They look like trash.
I fucking hate this normie bro chad fucking city fuck off, id rather move back to mexicali then live with all these NIGGERS and fucking thots.
>>
>>34533148
I'm moving tbhh.
>>
>>34533105
when you get a little older and start thinking about a career and a family you'll wish you had a safer, cleaner place to call home
>>
>>34533239
That's why nobody chooses to live in Oklahoma.
>>
>>34533262
yea, we're working on that illegal immigrant problem
>>
>>34533282
They're the least of your problems, son. You'd be better off just not being Oklahoma.
>>
File: what_could_go_wrong?.jpg (113KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
what_could_go_wrong?.jpg
113KB, 800x534px
>>34533146
"We" wouldn't be able to fund most Islamic terrorism in the world through them anymore.

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia openly and deliberately created modern Islamic terrorism in order to combat Russian influence in the Islamic world.

ISIS is doing the U.S. military's work for it by slaughtering people in the Middle East.
>>
>>34533213
>niggers in a desert
Sounds just like afreeka
>>
>>34533327
Bro u have no fuckin idea.
Mlk blv has litteral africa african street art. Like some we wuz kangz shit

There is so many blacks here it is very chaotic. Take me back to cali plz.
So so so so so so so many ghetto blacks here.
>>
>>34533309
because we don't like muslims?
>>
North Carolina.

I don't give a good hard fisting about the executive order as it is, but I do hope this is signaling a focus on ourselves at last. While we were carrying the world on our backs, our infrastructure has rotted away. We ought to isolate ourselves, or at least scale back for some introspection, and attend to our own.

Let the Eurofags police the world, and sacrifice their soldiers for Israel, and pay their fucking NATO dues for once, and generally pick up the slack that they have been willing to let the US carry for decades while questioning the manner in which it is provided.
>>
>>34533400
No, and enough of your half-baked redneck logic.

Because you're fucking Oklahoma and nobody wants to live in your ghost town state, let alone terrorists. There's nothing to terrorize there anyway unless you enjoy spooking cattle.
>>
>>34532685
>Which
A lot. For a lot of people, myself included, construction companies come and go.

I started my construction career at an electrical company in Reno, then went to another, then to one in California and then to an irrigation district. From there I went to a solar company before arriving where I am now, which is warehouse construction.

>>34532724
>already been over that one
Not gonna read the entire thread and take notes on your autismo shit. And just because Obama's done it before doesn't mean Trumpo's not doing it better. He's actually doing what we need, as a worker every immigrant we turn back is another bargaining chip we have to make our paycheck bigger and our workplace better. As a side bonus, it would mean everyone on site would speak English. I've been on sites, and I'm nowhere close to the border, where you can't communicate with half the workforce if you don't know Spanish.

Tl;dr suck a fat nigger cock, Carl.
>>
>>34533457
>I don't need your facts, I got muh freedoms
Yep, that's Okies for you.
>>
>>34533449
>le flyover state meme
Let me guess, you have a Liberal Arts degree (or are in the process of trying to get one) and work at McDonalds but are certain that one day you'll get that high-paying job in cinema or government where your skills overanalyzing Shakespeare and crying about so-called hate crimes will be appreciated.
>>
>>34533489
>anyone I don't like is automatically this specific set of stock cliches
Classic assblasted hick.
>>
>>34525248
>causing us to lose the moral high ground

You underestimate our new power!
>>
>>34523639
>tfw i will never be an american

leaf bro here feeling super sad ;_;
>>
>>34523639
Alaska
I've lived here my whole life and seen so few islams I could probably count them on my hands. I'm glad it'll stay that way.
>>
>>34533487
>Okies
>implying I live in Oklahomo
This is an anonymous imageboard, my friend. The man responding to your post may not be the man whose post you were responding to.
>>
>>34533568
Alaska? Me too, what area code?
>>
>>34533521
Since you both seem to assume the other to be a caricature, do you want to go suck each other off and upload the video when you're done? Some serious "oh shit I'm sorry" vibes coming up here.
>>
>>34533457
I don't the Iranians are taking your shitty job m8.
>>
>>34533427
When the hell did NC carry the world on their backs. I'm pretty sure that's Cali touting the U.S. economy.
>>
File: star cringe.png (477KB, 683x436px) Image search: [Google]
star cringe.png
477KB, 683x436px
>>34533521
>being this cucked
Calm down Carl, I'm not trying to fucking kid with you today.

>>34533548
Leafs are almost like Californians, who are almost like real Americans. You're close. Outside uncucked areas of Germany and Britain, you're one of the closest bros we have. Slavs are absolutely bro-tier, but not in an Ameribro sense.

Remember that your border touches this shining land, and that in itself should be a sense of pride.
>>
>>34533449
cows are good money brother. Thats the problem with you people, you think money has intrinsic value when the true value is the work (based on merit) of the worker. This belief is mirrored by your liberal attitudes and big city life. You have the fiat currency, a fossil, of effort and worth of others that made this decent life for you but you miss the actual value of the thing that is the effort itself. Its not your fault though, growing up in a blue state does things to people
>>
>>34533659
>Californians
>not real americans
Really love this meme.
>>
>>34523639
The ban will solve nothing since it doesn't ban Saudis you know the people who attacked us. If anything I think trump wants a major terrorist attack. It would boost his numbers like it did for Bush.
>>
>>34533677
You hicks sure do have some wacky ideas.
>>
>>34533644
I was referring to the US as a whole. I'm sorry that wasn't clear enough.
>>
>>34533734
you're just not any fun man, at least counter the argument.
>>
>>34533631
>Iranians are taking your shitty job
>shitty
If I'd've stayed at the company I was working at two years ago, I'd be making six figures right now for rewiring shitty houses and sheds.

>Iranians are taking
I've never seen a non-native-born Ameribro working at a high-payed position. My concern is their swamping of the entry-level positions, which in turn means that a mason or a carpenter (who in past years easily made enough money to provide for his nuclear family) at many companies now barely makes enough to pay rent on his one-bedroom apartment. The workplace is also different, as I mentioned before with the language and culture being so filled with tacos.

Middle Easterners do very little, at least on the Best Coast, in the construction fields. My concern with them is the way they bomb places and bring their shitty family dynamics into the American scene.
>>
>>34523910
North or South Jersey?
>>
File: CF_X7raUIAE9xNX.png (585KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CF_X7raUIAE9xNX.png
585KB, 600x450px
Indiana here
I'm in this really shitty neighborhood in Cumberland and its just boring and sucks a ton really.

I don't really care much about it desu, who in their right mind would wanna live in this shit town
>>
>>34533680
>meme
Check out how many Californians want to leave. I'd love to see a survey on how many people living outside California also want California to leave.

Nobody likes California and even California hates themselves, they just mis-attribute their self-hatred to the nation as a whole in the typical liberal fashion.

Hopefully they'll eventually secede for real and we can throw all the Mexichums there to rot with the shitty white libs and anchor babies.
>>
>>34533677
Do you think people in cities don't work?
>>
File: empire.jpg (527KB, 628x1988px) Image search: [Google]
empire.jpg
527KB, 628x1988px
>>34533860
They do, but at this point in our civilization's cycle its easy for people to lose sight of the more fundamental aspects of morality in regards to economics. Rural living can ward this off by immersion in the fundamental production of goods, especially food, in the fact that this work is essential, strenuous, and merit based.
>>
Who /rural urban town clusterfuck/ here?
Midwest states are full of em
>>
>>34534036
>implying rural people are more moral than city people
>>
Alabama Nigger reporting in

I really don't like the idea of banning an entire country from traveling here just because a few bad apples, and I doubt the ban would really stop ISIS terrorism in the US anyway.
>>
>>34534122
not necessarily, however they are generally able to navigate moral challenges with adroitness due to the selective nature of success in a rural environment
>>
You Yanks will never sustain a general.
>>
>>34534230
>the selective nature of success in a rural environment
What do you mean by this and why would it give them any extra skill in navigating a moral challenge?
>>
>>34534248
That's fine. Its not like anyone actually wants to talk about this place and what's going on here that's not political.
>>
>>34534248
Yeah, i understand your disbelief. However I'm hopeful. We are gonna have to decide on an official /amerifat/ thread picture, like what you fags have with /brittfags/
>>
File: IMG_0845.jpg (88KB, 1024x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
88KB, 1024x604px
>>34527399
Baltimore is literally a third world country
>>
>>34530934
Sup bro? Missourifag here
>>
i'm honestly scared especially since he just fired sally yates. feels like a fascist takeover is happening right before our eyes. we need trump to get impeached right now
>>
>>34534255
Of course rural america has its deadbeats and welfare queens, but compared to more urban areas country people are given fewer opportunities, less aid, and career options that are less forgiving. While "survival of the fittest" can't really be used to describe any society in the modern West, this "hard times make strong men who make good times" type of environment has more sway in the countryside than the city. Since humans are sapient, our minds and souls evolve with our bodies. The more evolutionary stress is put on an organism, the more refined the organism becomes.
>>
>>34523639
Btw, I would just like to say that 325,000 people came to American airports from other countries yesterday. 109 people where held for extra questioning. Most were let through, a few where sent back
Donald J Hitler is already hard at work. Get ready for ww3 boys. Every male 18-35 years old get ready to fight
>>
A-anyone in Michigan?
>>
>tfw the only hoosierfag in the thread
I hate indiana desu
>>
>>34534317
Good luck lads, many have tried and failed but maybe you will succeed.
>>
>>34534470
Rural people take welfare all the time, it's not the frontier in rural America in 2017. It's not the great depression or the dustbowl.
>"hard times make strong men who make good times"
Nice platitude.
>The more evolutionary stress is put on an organism, the more refined the organism becomes.
This is pseudoscientific crap, why would "evolutionary pressure" experienced by rural Americans make them more moral? Are African tribesmen the most moral of all?
>>
>>34534619
>career opportunities and access to aid are restricted in rural areas
>an accurate platitude
>african tribesmen have very easy lives. all they worry about is food and sex, no moral responsibilities or great causes. There is a reason that the more evolved human species are more capable of abstract thought and are of a higher moral caliber. The shared history of a people builds a culture that becomes the moral architecture of the group. Neural architecture also becomes more refined, first by evolutionary pressure such as a challenging environment or an ice age, then by sexual selection in an honest, merit based society. This last point is very noticeably absent from modern society, as many people are self loathing and have a fetish for failure. Ugliness, stupidity, and weakness are prized since prizing these unvirtues indicates that the individual is also debased and therefore worthy of pity, the currency affection for the self-hating.
>>
>>34523639
I'm from Idaho
I have no opinions on because i'm uninformed about the whole thing
>>
>California
this place really is really shitty because everyone is mostly pro-dem and wants to recede from the US. Please anyone just nuke the damn state.
>>
fuck off normalfags.
>>>/int/
use boards that have your fucking threads already.
>>
>>34534920
>an accurate platitude
Based on what? Feel good vibes?
>no moral responsibilities or great causes
What grand moral responsibilities and great causes are rural Americans dealing with?
Why wouldn't the city people be more moral given the well documented migration of intelligent people from rural to urban areas?
>>
>>34524292
When people say "I want to move to America for a better life" They usually don't mean the south(Except for florida maybe).
>>
Hahaha. You guys are hopeless. Discussing politics. I'll help you lads out. What did you have for dinner?
>>
File: 1466752259031s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1466752259031s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
How long until we annex Oklahoma, Texbros?
>>
PA.

Doesn't effect me. I don't care. Most of the people that I know that are all for it are into it bc they're Christians. I don't like religion. At all. Why the fuck would I want a bunch of even more bigoted fundamentalist cunts of any color fucking up my culture.

I don't even like Trump, but I really don't give a shit about immigrants. Fuck outta here. We've got enough problems without a bunch of other cunts in desperate need hopping on our limited social services.
>>
>>34535075
>we
fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>34529236
phiily nigga
>>
>>34535097
You realize those qualifying for visas aren't going to be hopping on our social services?
>>
>>34535170

I don't have one or know anybody here on one. Still don't give a fuck. Also, doesn't change the fact that they unironically believe in primitive superstition. I know I'm coming off as a fedora tipping euphoricunt but I can't stand death cult nonsense. They hate faggots and oppress wimminz harder than essentially any other culture on earth, and yet the left makes excuses for their shit constantly.

I don't want em.

And I've known moderate muzzies and partied with them. They were okay, and I don't think every given Mohammedan brownie is going to blow us to smithereens. I'm just significantly less worried about their troubles than my own.
>>
>>34535297
Someone with greencard from iran is probably less religious than average American desu.
>>
>>34535404

I doubt that. I may be too harsh. There have been three Muslims from that general region on student visas who were overall pretty cool. Way more religious than the average American, but one I loved to get high with and party with, the other was mad respectable (these two were Saudis, and therefore still "allowed") I know one from Syria who jumped ship at the onset of the conflict with the help of people over here, and he's crazy talented.

So they aren't all bad. I just don't need boatloads of the unwashed mass of goatherders fucking my shit up.

I'm actually more concerned with Trump's heavy-handed use of the executive order and his absolute shit appointees.
>>
We have a right to close our borders to whomever we please. No foreigner has a right to demand entry into our country. Refugees should be cared for in safe countries near to the war zone. It is cheaper per refugee to send aid to refugee camps in the Middle East than to accommodate them here. So, since available resources for assisting refugees are finite, If we are concerned about helping the largest number of people possible to escape violence, all of Western Civilization should close their borders to citizens of all war-torn countries in the Middle East and North Africa to force the safe countries in the region to house the refugees themselves, with our aid as needed.
>>
>>34535921
>We have a right to close our borders to whomever we please.
Nobody is arguing this.
Banning people with greencards is not beneficial though.
>>
File: 1464946310718.jpg (46KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1464946310718.jpg
46KB, 541x554px
>Americans

everything you copy from us ends up as a cringeworthy awful mess, just give up you cultureless freaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY3-D4R8Oxc
>>
>>34535688
>absolute shit appointees
Compared to Obama's goons who just gave refugees a free pass and let whatever terrorist group was popular this week rule Oilnig Shitland?
>>
File: Hostess-Twinkies-Box-Small.jpg (34KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Hostess-Twinkies-Box-Small.jpg
34KB, 300x220px
Dudebros. I've been totes craving this delicious American classic treat. But oh no, I would have to walk 30 miles do the shop to get some. Wish me luck my fellow Americans.
>>
File: 1485692606393.png (59KB, 442x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485692606393.png
59KB, 442x768px
>What state are you in?
Washington ww@

Not opposed to the idea, but it was executed in a retarded manner.

>>34525120
>We're going to be in Texas half a year, before migrating to Washington
Wouldnt really suggest it famalam, commies from CA keep trying to fuck shit up.
>>
>>34523639
Just moved to Phoenix

Loving every second of the Donald.
>>
>>34533680
>not even majority white

Laughing at the prospects of a bunch of Chinks, Mexicans, and niggers being real Americans. They sure did conquer those frontiers like my ancestors. Wonder how many died fighting in our wars?
>>
>>34536617
Laughing at the prospects of a bunch of potato niggers and wops being real Americans. They sure did conquer those frontiers like my ancestors. Wonder how many died fighting in our wars?
>>
who here /upstate new york/?
>>
>>34536617
Niggers were forced to help build this country since 1600s idiot.
>>
why are you guys not talking about what you had for din dins?
>>
Do you Americans have pombears?
>>
>>34536617
>what are slaves
>what was transcontinental railroad
Learn some history. It's pathetic how you cling to muh ancestors when actual chinks, Mexicans, and niggers have fought in wars for America.
>>
>>34536879
do they fuck. Don't let them have them either, they fucked Cadbury's, can't make decent beer and ruined The Inbetweeners and Shameless. Don't let them ruin Pombears too.
>>
File: 1335142934119.jpg (30KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
1335142934119.jpg
30KB, 344x291px
>>34533818
It's actually kinda bullshit when you look at the numbers

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/california-741148-state-percent.html
>>
>>34537015
>ocregister
Fake news.
>>
File: 1348188823214.png (63KB, 209x201px) Image search: [Google]
1348188823214.png
63KB, 209x201px
>>34537176
>anything that I don't agree with is fake news

How about using that bird-brain of yours for once and try to argue a point you limp-wristed faggot
>>
>>34523860
a racist tranny? wow you really are pathetic
>>
What a sad excuse for a general. Its basically the same shit you see on reddit. Le trump, me mexicans. Muh politics. How about you guys try and be human yea? Force some memes yea? Tell me what you had for din din ye?
>>
File: 1482111904043.jpg (101KB, 847x605px) Image search: [Google]
1482111904043.jpg
101KB, 847x605px
>tfw no kinder eggs
>>
>>34538687
G O O D L A D
O
O
D

L
A
D
>>
File: 1485716956318.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485716956318.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
idk I'm a sandnigger, don't really give a shit because I try to avoid islam meme as much as possible. Everyone automatically thinks I'm a muslim which pisses me off a bit.

>>34538687
this
>>
I'd create a new general but there's no need. We haven't even reached the limit yet hehe. Nice try amerifats
>>
File: mC661KA.jpg (77KB, 646x437px) Image search: [Google]
mC661KA.jpg
77KB, 646x437px
just shameful

boomers have done a wonderful job of blaming brown people when boomers ruined the country
>>
>>34532590
But fixing it by penalizing businesses for using illegal labor isn't something the Republicans want to do? This seems a lot like a problem that could have been fixed if we could all agree to make businesses pay for using illegal immigrants as labor. Also, how will a wall stop drug gangs with access to missiles and tanks? How will a physical wall stop people who really want to get in at all? Lol
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.