[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment when you made a mistake I met a bi couple online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>that moment when you made a mistake

I met a bi couple online a few weeks ago. On cam they seemed pretty normal. He was looking for a guy who would participate who would bottom for him while his wife watched. I asked if she would ever participate, and she always acknowledged it as a definitely, and was always very seductive and teasing.

So we met, and he turns out to be massive, over 6' tall, and she's this pudgy fat woman with way too much makeup. Both are at least in their late 30s, where I'm just 24. I'm also skinny and just 5'9, so I'm a baby next to this guy.

Long story short, I let myself be wined and dined, and then they both started coming onto me so I thought this would still be okay since I was slightly drunk and was about to get laid even if she was a fat MILF. Except it didn't really turn out to be a three-way, he just wanted to fuck me. And he fucked me like a bitch, while she sat there next to him egging him on and making out with him. And he shot a fat load in my ass, which I didn't expect.

This happened two more times, to the point where the last time I had to eat her smelly cunt out while he rammed the shit out of me. The only way I get to cum is him jerking my dick off while he fucks me, because he wants me to cum with his dick in my ass.

I feel like such a bitch next to this guy, I don't dare ask if I can fuck her. And they've invited me over again. What have I gotten myself info.
>>
>>34508204
does she at least have big tits m8
>>
>>34508248
They're huge tits and they flap around on the bed when she lays there with him drilling me, but I can't really reach for'em.
>>
have sex with her tomorrow say it's your turn fuck his wife in the ass then make him suck your dick the smellier the better.
>>
>>34508204
Sounds hot. But i think you played this one out m80. You know better for next time what you want.
>>
>>34508266
try complimenting her on her bust size and see where it leads
>>
>>34508204
>This happened two more times

One time the mistake is fine but the fact that you keep doing it means you are a full blown gay who loves to be pounded in the ass.
>>
>>34508401
I'm not gay and don't dislike the pounding, I just wish there was some vag in it for me. Though I think a gay guy would probably appreciate the position more, the wife aside.
>>
>>34508447
post pics of ass RIGHT NOW
>>
how dd it feel mentally to be taken by this man?
>>
Pics or it didn't happen. Tbqhwymf
>>
>>34508447
Sounds to me tiu like being a subby bitch. Fucking fagolovich.
>>
Don't go over again, faggot, it is simple.
>>
File: serious.jpg (113KB, 766x709px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
113KB, 766x709px
>>34508204
>>This happened two more times

>>34508447
>I'm not gay and don't dislike the pounding

nigga u gay as fuck
>>
>>34509186
Depends on the position. Obviously riding it would be the most empowering, but so far he either fucks me doggy style or on my back. Doggy is slightly more empowering, but on my back is when you really feel like a bitch. He's between your legs, pushing them down onto the bed, my ass spread wide open for him to dig into, him staring right down into my face, sweat falling on me.

When he fucked me doggy he tried to take me down all the way to the bed once, but I didn't let him, because I knew I'd be totally at the mercy of his dick and didn't want to take the chance of him destroying my ass yet.
>>
>>34509327
>but on my back is when you really feel like a bitch. He's between your legs, pushing them down onto the bed, my ass spread wide open for him to dig into, him staring right down into my face, sweat falling on me.

christ, that sounds so fucking hot,did you like that position?
>>
>>34509376
It was the first time I experienced it with a guy as big as him, both cock-size and physically, so I was honestly a bit nervous the whole time because he's pretty rough.

I would do it again though I think. It's kind of a unique experience to be in a position where the other person knows what they want, and you're what they want.
>>
>>>/lgbt/

Take this there homo
>>
>>34509569
I'll take it up your ass, bitch.
>>
>>34509583
Take what up whose ass? You literally can't stop taking dicks up your ass.
>>
>>34509603
You obviously love reading it or you wouldn't be here, fag.
>>
>>34509639
No I just saw the faggot picture you posted and wanted to tell your faggot ass to leave.
>>
>>34509672
Bend over for me baby, you love it
>>
>>34509701
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/hm/
>>>/fit/

Leave queer boy, you literally have 3 boards to express your mentally ill fantasies.
>>
>>34509733
But you playing hard to get is really turning me on, honey.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.