[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever had a crush on you? If so, describe her.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 42

Has a girl ever had a crush on you? If so, describe her.
>>
>>34352775
>Has a girl ever had a crush on you?
3 in my lifetime. All before graduating high school.
>If so, describe her.
All three of them ended up getting pregnant by a chad they fucked after realizing I'm an autist.
>>
>>34352775
TELL ME HER SNAPCHAT RIGHT NOW

R I G H T N O W
>>
>>34352775
I seem to attract spergy black girls. The first one was fucking insane and ugly and basically started stalking me. The second one is ok, kinda cute but super awkward and seems to expect me to carry her through every stage of social interaction/courtship, which I'm just not thirsty enough to do even though I haven't gotten laid in like a year. This one girl also met me for like 2 minutes and immediately got a crush on me. She's a literal model so she's pretty but extremely skinny and kind of has that ayylmao face. And she has bf, so whatever.
>>
>>34352866
>even though I haven't gotten laid in like a year.

Normie scum, get out
>>
>>34352912
haha it's not that hard bro, you just be yourself
>>
A nerdy hipster nigress with huge perky tits at work wants some fuck. Unfortunately, my autism and racism steming from years on 4chan prevents me from doing anything about it.

My neighbor's 17 year old trap son/daughter wants someone to cuddle and fuck with apparently and has made it really obvious.
>>
>>34352912
I literally haven't gotten laid in over a day.
Good thing my gf is coming to my house tomorrow :^)
>>
>>34352775
There are about three that I know for sure have had a crush on me.

The first one was a le so randum blonde in 8th grade who I was too beta to make a move on. She's currently dating a nigger

The second was an absolutely disgusting landwhale tumblrite in my orchestra.

The third was a trans dude who liked me when I was in my senior year of high school. (S)he dropped out of school early in the second semester that year, when we had a class together for the first time.
>>
>>34352775
She was black
Very skinny probably weighed 50-85 pounds probably 5"2
She was also very quiet like me.
I noticed that she liked me because she came to the library and she stared at me.
She appeared to only have one or two friends
A semi popular lightskin girl and a nerdy white guy (idk if the other girl was popular she was two grades below me)
She was a 7/10
Wore her hair natural
I don't think she viewed them as her friends though because during morning time she waited for her sister to come(her sister was apparently retarded and also visibly ugly)
>>
>>34352775
nope

in fifth grade a little letter appeared in my locker from someone who claimed to like me, but almost fifteen years later i am pretty certain that was a prank because i was a fat kid
>>
File: MPW-26145.jpg (30KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-26145.jpg
30KB, 250x372px
>>34352775
Yes, a few

>7th Grade
>Attractive and sporty girl transferred to my class and had an obvious crush on me
>I'm an autist though

>10th/11th grade
>Ugly spic friend of another spic dating my spic friend had a crush on me
>hideous and I just tried to avoid her

>That same year
>Cute skater girl has a crush on me
>Tried to ask me out to a dance
>I'm an autist though

>Best friend's sister
>Academic and athletic
>Knew her most of my life
>hot, but I never had any feelings for her and her mom made it too awkward by trying to get us together
>Also, I'm an austist

>Many years later, about three years ago
>Girl at work likes me
>Shes a cosplayer, anime-dweeb, gamer-gurl, oh and a slut
>I toyed with her a bit and then turned her down
>I'm an autist anyway

>Around that same time
>This 17 year-old that worked with me also had a crush
>Artist type
>But I ignored her because she was about to leave for college several states away and I didn't want any statutory rape charges

>ANOTHER girl at that same time, same age
>Very short, pretty, into drama apparently
>However I quit that job and moved away

>Oh wait, there was another chick at work who I think had a crush on me too
>She was very dark, but I'm not sure of her ethnicity. She compared me to Sheldon and kept going out of her way to talk to me
>She got fired for tardiness

>A little while back this Jewess on Facebook
>She said I had a wonderful mind and she loved it
>she invited me out but I declined
>I eventually unfriended her for being a Jew

So... apparently I got a lot more attractive in my mid-late twenties. Over all several women/girls have had crushes on me in my life. However at 30 going on 31 I am a kissless virgin. I will probably be alone for life.

A few months ago my sister held a party to reveal the gender of her unborn baby, and at that party my former-friend's younger sister kept looking at me when she thought I couldn't see her. Cute, but she's like... 16 and

>Autist
>>
>>34352912
The virgin on the inside never leaves.
>>
>>34352957
Do both. You could arrange a threesome out of that.
>>
Several m8.
>First was a girl in daycare
>Second was a girl in middle school, but she was cooler then me at the time so nothing happened.
>Third was in high school, but same thing with middle school.
>Fourth was in high school but I dumped her because she was ugly.
>Fifth was in college, we dated for like...a week.
>Sixth was in college, I was too scared because she was SO FUCKING HOT. God damn.
>Seventh was during an internship, but she had a kid.
>Eighth was during the same internship but I sperged.
>Ninth was my GF for a whole year. I dumped her.
>Tenth was a booty call for a few weeks and I dumped her. Shouldn't have done that.
>Eleventh was hot as fuck too but I sperged because she was so fucking cute god damn.
>Twelfth was Tenth's best friend but since I'm a little bitch I decided not to do it.
>Thirteenth I met at a party and fucked, she still wants to fuck but she's kinda chubby so I'm being careful. Don't want to get bitches you don't care about preggers.

I'm not counting the number of girls that I had a crush on and didn't like me back, which are countless. And now I'm an all alone loser, probably until I graduate and run into another qt.
>>
>>34352775
I can't tell if girls genuinely have a crush on me or are just being overly friendly. One of the more recent ones already had a bf though so I'm pretty sure it's the latter in that case.
>>
>>34353080
Oh and Fourteenth is this chubby potatoe girl who keeps bothering me at my job.

She's smart, but she is a potato. I can't.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 213x233px
In elementary school some retard girl had a crush on literally every guy including my self she even kissed tyrones hand during class

Years later in middle school my "friend" who I don't talk to anymore tried hooking me up with chicks he knew but I wasn't interested (1 of them said I was cute though)

In Highschool some nigress sent her friend out to get my number I thought it was a joke at first then I just froze because I've never been in that situation before and wasn't sure if she meant it,
>>
>>34353112
When you say potatoe you mean downy?
>>
>>34353161
Haha, yeah.

I don't feel good rejecting her, she asked me to go to church with her.

I said no...
>>
>>34353179
Think of it this way Anon, you avoided creating a potato farm.
>>
nope, if you have you ain't a real NIGGA
>>
>>34353202
Yeah, I don't want to cultivate a bunch of cabbage patch kids.

Its sorta fucked up because this is the same criteria that women reject men if you think about it. It makes me empathize with women on some level.

She would definitely try to get pregnant.
>>
>>34353152
Oh forgot to mention there was this bald chick in elementary who likely had cancer that talked to me regularly on facebook, she stopped talking to me for some reason
>>
>>34352775
this really stimulates my testes
>>
>>34353301
hah

Fucking kek
>>
One that i'm pretty sure of.
She is in my uni class, I liked her alot as well.
I just didn't know how to ask her out. she now has a boyfriend, i don't want really want to see her when uni goes back. Hopefully i can somehow win her back, i got her to like me in the first place.
>>
File: nogodsnomasters.jpg (11KB, 236x211px) Image search: [Google]
nogodsnomasters.jpg
11KB, 236x211px
>>34352775
Lots. I'm 6'5", built like a refrigerator, and have an enormous beard down to my chest. I wear steel jewelry, dress mostly in black, and I smoke a pipe. As a well-known community organizer and anarchist shit-disturber, I apparently make a lot of young college hippy-chicks moist with my bad-boy image.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 412x627px
>>34352775
Yeah, she's 13. I'm good my man.
>>
>>34353365
Don't do that anon.

As a real friend m8, don't do that. Don't do that ever.

Not for her, but for you. Move on, look at other girls. Seriously look at other girls. This is a dead end, a major one. It will suck up your attention for months and its over some stupid highschool level shit.

Move on.
>>
>>34352775
literally exactly the same as me, and wants to be dominated. too bad she moved away before i realized how much id fucking rape her
>>
File: 1484796665912.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1484796665912.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>34353370
this is the most underage thing i've read on this website. i really hope this is bait
>>
File: Fennec Fox.jpg (89KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
Fennec Fox.jpg
89KB, 990x742px
>>34352775
This nice korean girl liked me in high-school. She had a big scar on her hand and she was embarrassed about it at the time, but I thought it was interesting. She tried to get my attention all the time and she even asked me out to the dance in a really weird way.

>hey your'e going to the dance right? well I need someone to hang with.

But she was a pretty serious christian and I was developing an anxiety disorder. I didn't want to be around girls because I knew I would spill spaghetti and I'd rather be remembered at my peak.

I bet she's doing great somewhere now.
>>
>>34353523
I'm 48 years old. I'm genuinely curious why you find what I wrote outrageous.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 471x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 471x400px
>>34353301
>she stopped talking to me for some reason
>>
>>34352775
When I was four years old, a girl my age was pretty fond of me, always hanging at my house.

The girl's parents up and moved the family away not long after learning she might be romantically interested. Not sure if it was the only reason, but it was certainly one of them.

The only other time I've had female attention was a time when I was at a middle school school camping trip and I was slow to catch up with the rest of the group and a group of four asian girls started sexually harassing me to try to get a reaction. I think it was partly because I was extremely introverted and quiet that they were inspired to do it.
>>
>>34352775
One girl when I was in 12th grade. She was 5'5, ugly, fucked up teeth and morbidly obese. She was difficult to look at. I've had no attention from girls except for that
>>
>>34352775
>And that, more than anything, is what started my drinking problem.

I've had three in total.
>>
>>34352775
Maybe my lifetime oneitis when I was in elementary school.

One nigger chick used to sexually harass me.

That's about it.
>>
Oh fuck theres a lot. Well the current one I'm talking to is pretty cute, funny, super good at drawing and just an enjoyable person
>>
File: 1477842212322.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477842212322.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
Should we have gone for the black girls?
>>
>>34352815
on the bright side, now they're tied down by screaming, shitting, vomiting brats.

>>34353018
what kind of money are you making anon? have you considered a hooker?

>>34353179
fuck dude i'm sorry that sounds really awkward.

>>34353483
roleplay rape or straight up rape?

>>34354091
why haven't you sealed thedeal if she ikes you?

as for me, of the two i didn't date that liked me
>best friend 10th-11th
>brownskin girl, dorky, likes LoZ and the same manga/anime as me
>Oblivious and later avoiding the reality because she's a great friend and i didn't see her that way
>wants me to bang her, we screw around but i never get it in
>friendship more or less dies after that

the other one
>10th grade
>short blonde, skinny girl in my math class
>quite a few pimples on her face
>she was chill but i just wasn't into her
>>
>>34352775
I have only confirmed 3 girls that have had a crush on me

>Girl 1
Elementary school, first girl to have D sized breast (because of her weight of course), bad skin, tomboy, fat

>Girl 2
Middle School, Fat half-mexican, braces, no tits, no ass, potato body, big head

>Girl 3
High School, niggress, anime meme lover, red hair, morgan freeman freckle face, didn't like nigger jokes or me after I told her I didn't like her (because she was a nigger of course)
>>
File: 1422067640236.png (66KB, 476x571px) Image search: [Google]
1422067640236.png
66KB, 476x571px
>>34352775
>9.8/10 half japanese half colombian
>talked for a couple of months before she said we should just be friends
>year goes by
>she is always flirty when we hang
>we are all at friends house
>she has been drinking a ton
>we end up making out
>first kiss ever
>end up rubbing her pussy while we make out on a bed in spare room
>go back to party
>next day she says she barely remembers it
>tells me sorry and that she doesnt want to to ruin our friendship
>week later she has a chad bf
>mfw i they got engaged today
>>
>>34352775
Technically, 4

First was when I was in 4th grade. A friend of the girl came up to me after gym telling me that she knows who likes me, and that she'd tell me, but I didn't wanna know. It was probably a prank, because I was fat, and smelled awful because I didn't know how to wipe well. Let me tell you something: no one wipes better than I

Second is a girl who's nice, but basic, a tiny bit cute, but I don't find her mentally attractive, so it's not for me

Third is a girl that lives in another state who wants to bang me. I told her I would, but I'd rather wait until I find someone that I like a lot

The fourth was this amazing girl. She is about 5'3/4", tan, dark hair, dark eyes. Super cute with a super nice butt, legs, and boobs. God, I like her. She's crazy smart, humble, and a great person. She completely changed me, but I only spent about a month for her, and had no idea that she liked me. We were alone in an apartment on a couch, and I was completely unconvinced that she liked me, even though she was hugging me. Second biggest regret in my life, behind not losing weight for good in the tenth grade. God, do I like her. It's aches me on a daily basis that she lives across the country.

> t. kissless, handholdless virgin

It can only go up from here
>>
>>34354206
No, they want big dick.
>>
>>34354216
Im gonna meet her next Saturday and see how it goes but im most likely gonna ask her out then
>>
>>34354376
Sounds like they want sperg dick going off of this thread.
>>
>Indian American
>6'3"
>athletic and lift weights
>attract and get flirting signs from white, black, latina, and Indian girls.
>too socially awkward to do anything
>kill me rn
>>
>>34352775
there was once a tall slender blonde girl who had a crush on my in 6th grade (we were 12 years old)
when I found out I disavowed the crush because the girl needed "extra help" in class because learning disability or some shit and I didn't want to be teased by the other kids
>I wouldn't have a gf or do anything until I was 17
>24 now and still only had the one gf

I fucked up on many levels and turned into a late bloomer
>>
>>34352775
Need her name right now
>>
>>34352957
>trap son/daughter

so, you're considering fucking a dude
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34354273
Oh you poor soul. I might kill myself in a few weeks if you wanna come along. We can NHK robro.
>>
Yes. She was tall tomboy with shoulder length blond hair, she was known for playing soccer every single recess.

During the last few days of 6th grade she confessed her love to me. I was so shocked that I just walked away and didnt say anything to her until the next day when I asked if she was drunk when she confessed to me, she then repested her confession.

None of it mattered anyway since my parents got a divorce and I was moving 30 miles away that summer anyway.
>>
>>34353469
I still don't get why she would say yes to the other guy if she liked me. I don't fucking get woman.
I should move on, but she was so fucking perfect for me, literally everything i wanted in a girl.
>>
>>34354273
You'll get used to it. Every woman I touch gets pregnant within a few months (not by me, obviously)
>>
File: 1357252630390.jpg (91KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1357252630390.jpg
91KB, 633x758px
>Be an average height ugly face nigger
>TFW no girl has ever wanted you in your 25 years of life.
Well at least I have my 2D girls
>>
hot blonde stacy jewess tried to date me in 10th grade but i rejected her to chase after some psycho mexican chick who friendzoned me
>>
>>34354811
Well at least you got dubs mate.
>>
>>34354392
Fuck yeah! Godspeed anon!
>>
Yes
>5'4
>brown hair but dyed blonde (later dark blonde)
>brown eyes
>white
>skinny
>normal to small tits (b cup at most)
>iiniku ushijima's tier ass
>nice legs (9/10)
>soft skin
>cute lips
>slutty personality
>If she wanted someone/something, she was the kind of person that makes the first move.
>all in all, a 8/10 physicaly speaking

>inb4 FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't fuck her, i'm still a KV who has never got a gf, no, i'm not gay, i just have stupidly strict moral codes when it comes to dating someone.

Last time i told this to someone, he told me (and i quote): "You're next level autist, rain man doesn't have shit on you."
>>
>>34353152
was the elementary girls name "Gabriela"?
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 768x768px
>>34352775

I've got a girl crushing on me right now, the only problem is that a friend of mine is really into her. I think I'll go through with it anyway.

Pic related
>>
>>34355282
No, her name was Ashley
>>
File: xhpk1.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
xhpk1.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>>34352775

Nope not ever, just end me...
>>
File: deeblygoncerned.jpg (118KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deeblygoncerned.jpg
118KB, 600x500px
>>34352775
1 I had a long distance relationship with that was awful
1 I completely fumbled and she has a boyfriend now
and 1 currently, but she's 15 and I'm 19
>>
>>34355295

not going for it isn't going to make her like him better.
>>
Yes she had all the curves of a sausage. And she had gronk as fuck teeth and a fucked face and fucking gross skin
>>
Only girl I've ever had any type of relationship cheats on me, we break up, we get back together and the cycle continues. She has dark hair and beautiful brown eyes but is flat chested and her nipples are indescribably strange and she has no ass either and all my friends tell me she's not pretty but I'm obsessed with her so
>>
>>34355295
Fuck her right in the pussy originally
>>
>>34356401
Next time she cheats tell her the only way to keep her loyal is to Fuck her till she to sore to cheat. And actually Doo it u pussy
>>
Some jewish girl liked me in elementary school. After that I don't know if any girl has had a crush on me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160924-135138.png (583KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160924-135138.png
583KB, 1080x1920px
1, she was cubby, adorable, kinky, spergy as me, we were long distance but I tried to make it work and she ended up leaving me for a chad, such is life I guess. And of course pic related
>>
>>34352848
Rachelcook14
>>
>>34355295

Cum in her asshole for me plz
>>
>>34356401
sounds like my grill to latina, short?
>>
>>34352775
>qt nerd chink
>stoner black weab
>fat white girl who got really drunk and started accusing everyone but me of poisoning her
>>
>>34353370
So you're antifa?
>>
>>34352775
>2nd grade
>girl in kindergarten has a crush on me
>eww cooties
>one day im in the bathroom
>small school, so there are just several single-stall unisex bathrooms
>girl bursts in while im washing my hands
>kisses me
>on mouth
>with tongue

i was confused about what the fuck that was for several years after it happened

girl moved away and ended up being really cute, rip
>>
>>34352775
I get approached by fatties and lower tier woman quite often. They have to actively Hunt though to find a partner....
>>
File: anti_racist_action.jpg (18KB, 170x492px) Image search: [Google]
anti_racist_action.jpg
18KB, 170x492px
>>34356736
I was ARA in the 80s and kicked the shit out of a lot of skinheads. In fact, to join my branch, you had to hunt down a skinhead and put the boots to him to prove you could handle yourself in a fight.
>>
>>34353936
>The girl's parents up and moved the family away not long after learning she might be romantically interested. Not sure if it was the only reason, but it was certainly one of them.
for what purpose.
>>
I don't know. Probably not.
I can't read their signs, and I don't want to fall into the illusion that they have a crush on me.
>>
Calm. Normie. Daughter of a florist. Genius camerawoman.

Wish I still talked with her.
>>
>>34352775
maybe in elementary school.
but recently I was in trial period in a group for people who want just to discuss and hang out, it's basicly a bunch of spergs with a tutor.
>me and a gril are new
>girl is little fat but her face is not, her body shape like pear, she's a little spergy. but somewhat cute.
>at the end of the group I realize it's not for me and put on my jacket and knee guards(for motorcycle)
>she come to me and ask if I'm going to the group next week
>I said that I think it's not for me and probably not
>she seems a bit bummed and says that I should come and I also gave her really good advise.

Sorry for my English
>>
>>34356868
Have you seen the movie The Believer with Ryan Gosling?
>>
>>34352775
Yes, but high school me didn't care, since they were usually the weird 6/10 ones.
>mfw I look them up now
>all are either married and/or pregnant
>I don't even want to bang them anymore
>I could have given them the D when they were
still young and tight. And chose to ignore them all
>>
>>34356906
FUCKING JUST GO

GET IT
>>
>>34352775
>tfw I'm a pretty girl and some of you artists have had more people crush on you than me
>>
>>34356873
They were a highly conservative family.
The two of us had gotten naked a few times and were extremly touchy-feely. I believe that they got wind of that.
>>
>>34352775
In reverse order..

Girl 1
>16 (i'm 21)
>mentally ill
>tumblrina, has a very active deviantart account
>identifies as a mix between male and female
>writes fanfics, RPs, draws
>overweight
>multiple health problems
>bad acne
>severe depression
>cuts herself so much that her arms and legs are 50% scar tissue
I wish I was joking about her.

Girl 2
>1 year younger
>black hair in a pixie cut, freckles, blue/green eyes
>skinny and really qt
>tomboy
>apparently a slut
We almost dated but then she decided to have sex with some guy. She was 13.

Girl 3
>my age
>short, cute, had dimples and long hair and high voice
>asked me to dance at the grade 7 dance
>never talked to her again
>>
Internet girls? At least... fuck, maybe 6+ of varying ages and attractiveness. There was 15 year old who threatened to cut herself if I didn't say I loved her, there was a British girl who told me she wanted to fuck me, another British girl who told me she wanted to fuck me, a girl from another state who was feverishly infatuated with me, a few more American girls I can't quite remember, a Romanian girl with anorexia, another Australian girl.

In real life? A few girls I know of, maybe 4+ of them? 4 at the very least.
>>
>>34352775
Girls tend to have crushes on me, but then that disappears after they realize what a sperg I am. I can't help it.
>>
>>34356920
Can't say I have, but I've actually worked with a lot of neo-Nazi street kids in the years since my ARA days. I've found that most of them have no real interest in fascism, and aren't even particularly racist. They're white kids who ended up homeless in inner US cities who had no choice if they wanted to survive but join the neo-Nazis, because it's the only gang which would take in white kids.

In fact, in one place I was organizing, we had a neo-Nazi skinhead who was part of the group, and he was friends with another person in the group who was a homeless transgender First Nations HIV-positive prostitute. The way he put it is he didn't like "faggots," but he understood that you do what you have to on the street to survive, and if that means sucking a man's dick for crack money, that's what you do.
>>
>>34352775
Yes, long long time ago, when i was 10 years old and she was 10 as well
>Description
Shorter than me, not much, probably 2 or 5 cm, way skinny than me, in that time i had around 32kg, she was probably 30kg or less, but somehow stronger than me, was i skeleton since 5 and still on this wonderful path.
She like or liked vydia, we use to play PS1 and it was a pretty good time in my life, probably we crush on me ended when i as questioned in class if i liked someone in my class, i say no and i was not interessed in this kind of "business" yet. After that she never spoke with me in the same way, does not matter since i move out from the city one year later.
Never saw her again.
>>
>>34352775
Fat white girl that later went full emo, or so I'm told

Never spoke to her even once, only even saw her 2 times
>>
File: 7fec17.png (730KB, 851x708px) Image search: [Google]
7fec17.png
730KB, 851x708px
The fifth grade, was a blonde fourth grade girl.

Her brown friend casually said "she likes you" on the bus. I assumed they were lying to me so I said "uhh okay?" and went back to looking at the window.

I regret it. I should have said oh really and gone along with it. That way I would have had a first girl friend and the experience needed for later on which I still don't have.

I also remember regretting it then but didn't feel like the situation could be mended so I never said I liked her too. Before the mulatto told me it had never crossed my mind but she was a cute and shy type, would have been good.
>>
File: 1338545298683.png (202KB, 471x345px) Image search: [Google]
1338545298683.png
202KB, 471x345px
Several, I used to be a manlet chad. Here's a recent one

>College
>friend of mine starts an Anime club on campus
>show up to support him
>it's mostly dudes, there are maybe 2 girls there at any given time
>meet this short 5'4, brown Mexican girl
>large tits, glasses, nice ass, Chem major
>we talk the few times I show up, nothing happens, semester ends
>see her the following semester
>she adds me on fagbook
>starts talking to me a lot
>confesses that she likes me a lot, she thinks I'm pretty hot and wants to go out with me
>why not give her a chance?
>says she's always busy because she's a Chem major
>one day randomly invites me over to her place, decide why not?
>we're just talking while watching tv
>it's getting late and she says she has to wake up early
>ask me if I want to sleep on the floor or on the bed with her
>I'm not some faggot, bed of course
>we're talking about our sexual past, she confesses she's only been with one guy in the past and isn't a very good kisser from lack of practice
>she wasn't kidding
>we start making out, eventually ask to suck on her massive tits
>they're really nice and soft, loved holding them in my hands
>eventually start playing with her pussy (doesn't shave) while she starts playing with my dick
>room that felt so cold before feels like an oven that is getting hotter
>take off her anime underwear
>she ask me if I have a condom
>I actually don't but my dick is rock hard
>we stop it there and call it a night

She told me she was so close to telling me to shove my bare dick inside her anyways if I pressed her a bit more. We ended up fucking the next time we spent time alone with a condom. I had to go slow on her because she said I was too big, my dick went flat inside of her during sex because I can't feel shit with a condom on. She's messaged me on and off since to have sex but I haven't seen her and I'm not holding my breath.
>>
Several girls throughout middle or high school. It was always the same type of girl: chubby but with cute face, usually a year or two younger than me.

I only "dated" (read: hanged out together for several weeks) one of them. I was too socially retarded to pursue the others.
>>
>>34353301
>having facebook in elementary school

You just admitted to being underage.
>>
File: 1484271863259.jpg (9KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484271863259.jpg
9KB, 229x229px
>>34352775
no

Bur One day maybe
>>
File: 1484258361926.png (89KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484258361926.png
89KB, 320x287px
>>34352972
You dont have a gf
None of us do
Stop pretending
>>
File: toodumb.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
toodumb.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>34352775
>tfw too many to keep track
>tfw social idiot

I'm like this guy but at 22
>>34353018

Atleast I've gotten the chance to make out a few times before they realize I can't navigate a relationship or make it to sex for some reason
>>
>>34352775
Yep. Fucking painful how I've lowkey 'rejected' advances by girls because of my obliviousness, or straight up sperging. Here's one:

> Be me, 5th grade
> Have qt3.14 Korean girl one grade below be into me
> But elementary school, so even the popularfags get shit on for 'liking' someone
> So she only flirts with me when there's no one else around
> One time we were both early to school
> She fucking links her arm with mine and say some shit that I don't remember
> Afraid of later harassment, be like "wtf you doing, this is weird"
> Finally lets go and says "Now go play with your *friends*"
> Eventually in school library, catches me in corner
> Hear the dreaded words of elementary school
> "Hey anon, *I like you*"
> confusedstateofemotions.jpg
> "Sorry, that was a bit weird..."
> I leave and try my best to avoid her in class
> as well as the rest of the school
> She loses interest and I realize that I should've fucking gone for it

Who knows how my life could be if I just fucking looked past the pettiness of these kids...
>>
>>34354795
>I still don't get why she would say yes to the other guy if she liked me. I don't fucking get woman.

It happened to me too bro, it happened to me too.

Just think of it this way though, if she's willing to cheat on her bf to be with you, she'll eventually cheat on you when someone "better" comes along.

So many anons have negresses crushing on them here. I think it's because black girls are huge sluts. I had a black girl confess to me at my place, an hour later and we were having some savage, primal monkey man sex.

Sex was the best part about her, she sure knew how to work her hips and was ready to fuck at the drop of a hat. Too bad she was super clingy and everything was racist according to her, had to let her go to keep my sanity, even though my penis was planning a coup.
>>
File: 1457360493578.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1457360493578.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>34357575
>>take off her anime underwear
>>
>>34358319

It was Inuyasha if you must know.
>>
>>34352775
Yep, 3 of them.
>If so, describe her.
- colleague from anime convention when I volunteered. Pretty much a female version of me, but hotter and more of an asshole.
- qt asian friend I had known for 3 years who crushed on me for a long time. Eventually dated, only lasted a month.
- some tumblr stereotype I fucked while drunk and depressed at some house party. Her friends kept trying to pressure me into dating her.

Haven't bothered dating anyone for 3 years and counting.
>>
File: 1464796754826.jpg (85KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1464796754826.jpg
85KB, 640x460px
>liked girl in middle school band
>never told a soul for a while but eventually told one of my closest friends on a band trip
>he tells her without knowing
>at home after trip on fagbook
>she asks me if I liked her
I don't have any recollection how I responded except that it was not in the affirmative, so either pussied out or didn't answer directly.

>be a few months ago, trying to remember her name
>remember it, add her on fagbook, asks if she remembered me but no answer, ask if she wanted to hand out some time, no answer
Been a bout a week and haven't heard anything from her. I guess I could say she *may* have liked me in 2011 but definitely not today.

My biggest regret from school is not continuing on to a normal high school and staying in with band. The problem with the high school is that it was a fucking zoo and I didn't want to join the *marching* band which was the only option. Fuck marching, and fuck aggressive coons that pick on you.
>>
File: 1475314442368.jpg (23KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
1475314442368.jpg
23KB, 480x386px
>>34358442
*been about a month, not week

Oh and we were friends after that. We'd sit near each other in science and did a project. I'd tell her about some of my developing interests like Linux. I was really starting to descend into social isololation. At the same time I was becoming depressed over how the band director was snubbing me and seriously questioning my religious beliefs. Also slipping in grades.

Band turned into misery as the director humiliated me in front of the class and refused to allow me to play at certain functions like at contests and at the elementary school recruitment. The worst snubbing was at the final concert of the year which I did have some songs in. After the performance, some high school students that went their the year before were allowed to play and among them was my friend/rival on drums. Absolutely humiliating. I confronted her about that afterword with my mom beside me about how she had treated me and how she could have the high school band play and she gave some bullshit response I don't remember, my mom almost cried seeing just how bad I felt and the directors callousness. I didn't even attend the award ceremony where a seventh grade mulatto was given top of my section over me. The girl I like texted me about it and I think I told her I was upset about it.

So yeah I ruined something that could have worked out. I mean she would sit with me in class, texted me even. Maybe it would have worked out if I messaged her that summer but my decline into isolation was complete and I tried not to use Facebook over autistic privacy issues. And it's also lumped into a formative point in my life for the worse. So as you can expect the girl not even responding to my messages was pretty crushing and still hurts.

I'd also like to be able to make a drawn out and carefully made post explaining what happened and how I feel but that would be for the worse I guess.
>>
>>34352775
Three, though I am/was far too anxious to actually get anywhere - that and I have virtually no sex drive.

>If so, describe her.
The first had a bad lisp, went out with her for half a day when we were still in primary school - learned pretty quickly that I have little interest in communication.

Second was foreign, regret not exploiting the scenario (same with the other two) for my own ends, though at the end of the day I couldn't speak properly and would have a spaz attack all the time whenever I was any of them, so it is probably for the best.

Third was more like me though attempted to flirt (needless to say, I was screaming internally and wanted to die when I was around her).
>>
>>34359136
you have no sex drive becaues you wank too much.
Trust me
>>
File: 1474123126305.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474123126305.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>meet girl at concert, she was kinda nice
>tells me she studies gender studies
>friends tells me later that she has a crush on me
> he says she is also identifies as pansexual

nopenopenope
>>
>>34359136
Forgot to add that there was also an Asian who I was tempted to use as a practice gf, though I wanted to avoid racemixing and I thought at the time that Asian parents hate race mixing as well and would behead me if I started a relationship.

>>34359161
That's quite a good thing then, why care about sex when you can keep your hands to yourself?
>>
>>34352775
Nobody has ever had a crush on me. YOu filthy normies.
>>
Nope, can't think of any time anyone would have had a crush on me
>>
>>34352775
Nope. Not Ever.
>>
>>34352775
No, thank god. That's a mess I don't want to involve myself in.
>>
>>34359166
I liked the part where she was so pansexual she had heterosexual crushes. Goddamn, these people are ill.
>>
>>34352775

i haven't had a female friend in like 5 years. i don't talk to any girls regularly.

pretty much impossible for a girl to have a crush on me
>>
>>34352957
this is a supreme meme.
Well done lad.
>>
1, maybe more that I haven't realized
The one I know is my gf now
>>
>>34356868
Do you still think racism can be solved without ever touching the economical basis that is creating it?

Do you think that violence against those who have no power in keeping racism in place is the correct way to do it?

Have you learned from your erroneous ways?

Or have you never comprehended your error?
>>
>>34352775
Only time that happened was when I was in 6th grade. Maybe it happened later in grade school, but I was too oblivious to notice.
I had a crush on her too, and someone even told me she had a crush on me. And then I fucked it up because whenever I wanted to bring it up I thought nah, maybe not.
She turned out to be a massive cunt in highschool because she ended up with some chad. I wonder what wouldve happened if I ended up with her.
>>
File: folder.jpg (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
139KB, 600x600px
>very chubby girl when I was 15
>borderline obsessive, gets a t-shirt with my name on it when my band performs at a school concert
>Felt bad because she came from a bad home and fell into a rough crowd, but she was crazy and had issues so I couldn't really get attracted to her

>More recently, qt hispanic girl
>spend a long time skirting around eachother, have my first kiss with her, almost sleep together
>at the time she was torn between me and someone else, but we're super close right now, and I think something could happen in the future

>short brunette
>this one was weird, she seemed very into me, but as soon as I started giving anything back she closed up, saying "You deserve more" e.t.c.
>figured she was using me for attention and to get back at her ex

It's weird talking about it this way round. I spend so much time thinking about other people and how I like them, I forget that some people liked me too. I think if I had a little less self loathing I would be able to function with people much better.

hopefully my acid trip in a few days will get a few things straight
>>
File: IMG_4034.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>34353936
>a group of four asian girls started sexually harassing me
>>
Dark brown gorgeous eyes, slightly tanned skin. Shy but playful. I wish some things were different between us though. She had my heart and my world.
>>
Yes, when I was like 12.
She was extremely fat, had short hair (that's why I don't like short haired girls now I think), she used to scream and move around all the time, she failed a year so she was one year older than me.
Teachers forced me to sit near her for a couple of months, I used to try to move my desk away from her but she would follow me everytime.
She also gave me a note one time saying if I wanted to be her bf and I didn't reply, because I didn't want to hurt her.
>>
File: 1469058467015.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469058467015.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
Question to people posting itt:
How can I tell if a girl's interest in me is more than just some kind of friendship-tier?
>>
>>34353018
Not sure if seposed to be jealous or not because all the pussy you atract but you end up turning it down..
>>
File: roseanne_arnold.jpg (17KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
roseanne_arnold.jpg
17KB, 280x350px
I was at the hospital for my nephew's baby being born and this family friend was there

This bitch was all over me inviting me to chick fil a and later she literally invited me to her house

Too bad she looked like pic related

She had a big butt which wasn't bad actually

But she has two kids and was being obnoxious as fuck playing rap music in the hospital waiting area

Im a little ashamed to say if it wasn't for the kids I'd give it a try
>>
>>34352957
>he lets the opinions of no life having basement dwellers obese virgins that barely go out influence his real life

Kek wew lad
Original whooper
>>
>>34361280
It'll be obvious, it's most likely that if someone likes you there won't be much guesswork. If you have any significant doubts then it's likely they don't.
>>
>>34352775

Yeah, one girl from high school. Only girl that I know of.

>blonde, blue eyed scottish lass
>big head
>really bad acne
>big braces that fucked up her jaw
>incredibly shy, never heard her speak until senior year despite her being in almost all my classes
>athletic, involved with school sports teams
>like 2 inches shorter than me and I'm only 5'6"

She was about a 6/10 even with all her flaws, which means she could have been like an 8/10 when her acne and braces were gone. I used to masturbate to her because I always found her cute. What made me start to wonder if she liked me was when we had co-ed gym class together and I kept seeing her looking at me and staring at me. I'm retarded when it comes to women, when I was in gym clothes, I think a lot of women were checking me out but I'm too retarded to know if she's interested in me or not.

So what happened was one day she came up to me at my lunch table with a group of her friends and she sat down with them and her friends told me that she has a crush on me and likes me. I thought she was lying to me about that because her friends were Stacy assholes that bullied me before and I didn't think any girl could like me because I never had a positive interaction with a girl before so I didn't believe her. Her face was bright cherry red and she said she liked me to my face. I ignored her for the rest of high school.

I would have 100% dated her and been happy with her but I just couldn't believe that she, or any girl could like me.

If there's any women reading this, how bad did I fuck up and did I fuck her up for life? It's one of my biggest regrets, not because I missed out on a relationship but because I probably damaged this girl into thinking she's ugly as fuck and hating herself.

Also, how can I tell a woman likes me? I'm too retarded. Still a KHV to this day.
>>
Happened quite often to me.
Usually the girls do everything for me and pay for my beer or food when we are out together.
I currently have a gf who initiated everything.
>>
>>34352775
A few. Keep in mind that I lived in the Dominican Republic and go to college in the US now.

In the DR:
>Dark brown skin with thick nice black hair. Nice ass. Really crazy though. Same class. Moved to the US way back.

>Light brown skin with dark brown hair and grey eyes. She models now, has been to Thailand, Taiwan, and China as a model. Really tall (still shorter than me). A year younger.

>Light brown with chestnut hair and green eyes. Partly Turkish descent. Amazing body, great tits, great ass. Kind of off mentally, but pretty cool. A year younger. Lives in the US now.

>Weeb Honduran girl that was pale as fuck. Chestnut hair, rail thin with brown eyes. She's the one I talked with the most. Same class as me.

I have a few others that I suspect, but they were all either uglier or way too young.

In the US:
>Girl I met a skii lodge when we went snow tubing. Blonde hair, brown eyes, pale, etc.

Probably more, idk.

I'm 6'2, black curly hair, and brown skin if anyone was curious.
>>
>>34352775
Really fucking ugly half arab quarter jew (half-)chick. Trust me, you would not fuck her despite any roboticism.

As for personality, she literally read an essay about wanting 3 children aloud during language lesson. And she hates playing checkers with her grandma (i love boardgames). And she's pretty fucking evil but not in a sexy intelligent way, just in a stupid chad way, and she doesn't even realise she's a hypocritical asshole, it's disgusting. She also really loves to talk about her dorm, interesting as fuck (not).
>>
>>34361280
If a girl stares at you a lot, that's one clue.
>>
Nerdy latina describes all of them
>>
File: 1371589974503.png (44KB, 645x773px)
1371589974503.png
44KB, 645x773px
4 or 5 to my knowledge, more that I don't know about.

I can describe my current crush and she is green eyed, about 180cms tall, incredibly slim, has red hair and pale skin, perfect body, perfect everything, her anatomy is just perfect & she is also funny, intelligent and dresses well. I would rate her at least a 8/10 if not a 9/10, her face makes me want to get into painting just so that I can paint the shape of her face. She is fucking gorgeous, she is absolutely fucking gorgeous and I want to die every time I look at her because I don't think I'm good enough for her at all.

I want her to become the mother of my children but I am a retard who has hurt her without even saying sorry despite all the things she has done for me.
>>
>>34361451
Also, this girl that I met a 12 hour long EDM concert also in the DR. She was white, short, and thick. Started grinding all over me.
>>
File: 1458004119757.jpg (40KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1458004119757.jpg
40KB, 604x397px
6, they all fucked right off after I graduated.

The first one was the classic ugly slut who rode everyone's dick she could get her hands on. I rejected her outright and she's hated me sincd. This was middle school but that only makes it worse.

Second one was a Mormon girl down the street. She has just enough chub so that it was cute I stead of hideous. Mormonism stopped that one in its tracks.

Third was an emo girl. I rejected her too even though I was interested in her. She got pregnant right after so maybe I saved myself some trouble. High school started after this.

Fourth was a disabled girl but I was completely unaware before I changed schools.

Fifth was this weird girl. She was really nice but she got way too preachy. She was a sort of sjw/conservative hybrid but she still rode dick after dick. Also got pregnant after I rejected her.

The last one was the one I actually chased down and tried to get with but I was so fucking socially inept that she had moved on when I grew the balls to ask her out. She then led me on for two years until she ditched me just before my freshman year of college.

And now every girl can sense my autism from miles away and I'm trapped in limbo. All because I was too dense to get with emo girl and my most recent oneitis.
>>
Some that I know, some I would have missed.
I couldn't describe them all
>>
>>34357575
>asking to play with her tits instead of just doing it
Why are you Americans so autistic with sex
>>
>>34352775
1, fairly recently. Pretty qt, too.

But I was, and am, too much of a pussy to pursue it futher. I tried, friends. I did. But goddamn I'm just too much of a fucking pussy.
>>
>>34354718
Traps are not gay, anon.
>>
File: 1483433958868.jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1483433958868.jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>34352775
in high school a girl from another class would always drop by my classroom whenevr she wsas free to talk to me. I would panic and hide form her.

In college there was this girl who really liked me but I didn't want anything to do with her so I put distance between us. She has my conatact info and has been trying to reach me these couple months.

I'm just so used to being alone that intimacy scares me and feels foreign to me
>>
>be 8
>playing with mud and sticks
>two of girl's friend's come up to me and say that she has a crush on me
>scream "NO" in their faces
>resume playing with mud and sticks
They just don't understand me.
>>
File: 1483226732043.jpg (511KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483226732043.jpg
511KB, 720x960px
Yeah, in middle school.
Not much to describe, shy, 4/10, wannabe normo.
I wasn't interested back then and today I still wouldn't be.

Honestly, I gave up on social life so much there's hardly anyone I would date.
>>
>>34352775

I don't know.

I had 0 social contact with "mate-able" women in situations that could have lead to anything for the past...... ever.

>31yo khv
>>
File: 1453791196706.jpg (136KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1453791196706.jpg
136KB, 500x687px
Not once. If someone did, I was completely oblivious to it.

24m
>>
>>34352775
Highly doubtful, and if ever there had been, I'd've been unaware of it anyway. How does one know unless they're directly told by the person themself?
>>
File: 143767835122.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
143767835122.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>34352775
No. Not that I noticed at least. Maybe could have had chances with 1-2 girls in high school but I was too much of a insecure pussy back then.

Also normie scum fuck off. Go to /soc/ or /fit/ if you're not a virgin.
>>
File: udB32.png (17KB, 152x142px) Image search: [Google]
udB32.png
17KB, 152x142px
im a bit on the underage scale, you boys feel me?
after going through most of this thread i've come to realize that i relate to too many stories and personality traits of you folks

fuck am i really going to die alone?
>>
>>34353301
>Elementary school
>Facebook

How old are you kiddo?
>>
>>34362960
>mrw even an ewok could get more pussy than me just because grills think it's cute

Ewoks are superior to manlets
>>
>>34362960
You might turn prison gay and make mistakes like the rest of us
>>
>>34352775
Dynelle.
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>34362960
inb4 banned

It's never too late man, just don't waste time chasing people who don't want you, move on. If you think you have a chance, ask them out somewhere, and if they say no then who the fuck cares, move on. Relationships earlier than 20 are bound to crash due to things like uni and people moving around, so live for the moment.

godspeed anon
>>
File: 1484671287353.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484671287353.png
12KB, 640x640px
There was a "le rong generashion xD" girl who liked me but I turned her down because I had hung out with her before and she was super pretentious about stuff. If it wasn't from the 50's through the 80's, she didn't want to hear about it. She would also dress in bell bottoms and talk like she was from the 70's. I couldn't deal with that.

Then again I dressed in flannel and ripped jeans and wouldn't wash my hair sometimes, but I wasn't a pretentious dick about it.
>>
>>34362960
Your only hope is to become a trap
>>
>>34357724
>>34363090
Technically Facebook was created in 2004, so it's possible. I know there's a very little chance he's actually over 18 (I created FB account in second class of middle school when I was 15), but still.
>>
File: 1473561720416.jpg (745KB, 1181x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1473561720416.jpg
745KB, 1181x1078px
>7th grade
>At this point, I'm not self aware of my eternal >tfw no gf robot status
>Overheard some kid who sits behind me telling his friend that he has another friend who has a crush on me
>A few days later at lunch the guy comes up to me with some girl and introduces her to me because she was too nervous and spergy to do it herself
>Awkwardly say hi back and then they leave
>Never act on it
>Never see her again
>Still think about it today
>Still tfw no gf
>>
>>34363629
>Not knowing the history of facebook

hmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>34352775
>Petite
>Tight, athletic body
>Small, but well formed and perky tits
>High, defined cheek bones
>Smooth, gentile jawline ending in a small rounded chin
>Fantastic ass with solid thighs
>And to top it all off: genuinely enjoyable to talk to

She was great, had the most distinctive laugh I've ever heard. She was a bit of a tomboy, but not so tomboyish as to loose her femininity, she just liked doing typically male things (she grew up with I think 3 older brothers so that's not a big surprise). I miss her, I doubt I'll meet many more girls like her anyway.
>>
File: hit203_v-contentgross.jpg (18KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
hit203_v-contentgross.jpg
18KB, 568x320px
>>34352775
no
>>
>>34363825
We used a Polish website in my shithole and I haven't heard about Facebook until 2010 or so. Don't blame me.
>>
>>34364260
>Technically Facebook was created in 2004, so it's possible.

then don't say stuff like this kiddo
>>
>>34364309
I just googled it, sorry if I was wrong.
>>
>>34352775
If any ever have I was not aware of it

Which probably just means no I haven't
>>
File: 1485063527519.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485063527519.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34364758
I forgive you senpai
>>
>>34352775
9 I know off I'll describe the last one and the most fucked up one.
Last one.
>Came out of nowhere to the youth centre I sometimes hang out at, have alot of friends who go their every day
>6/10 small tits, decent ass, normal face, long black hair, kind of alternative
>Moved back to her parents place at 25 after failing to live by herself
>Depressed half off the time, reads alot in plain sight to get people to notice she reads
>Alot of guys there crushed on her
>Kek she's just an average wannabe cunt
>NEET cuz muh depression
>She tried to kiss me a few times, after the third time I brutally rejected her
>Went home with my best friend and gave him a blowjob to try to make me jealous
>I was super happy for him, she noticed and disappeared for a week
>Heard me say I didn't like her one bit
>Tells people we fucked, we didn't
>Always ignore her
>She still has a crush on me

Most fucked up one
>Qt 9/10 amazing body, great in bed
>Emotionally unstable, diagnosed BPD
>Met her at a party
>Fucked her
>Kept stalking/calling/messaging me but cba since I was addicted at the time and had alot of family problems, could not deal with a BPD at that time
>FW 6 months, tells people she still has a crush on me
>Talked a bit and actually end up getting together
>She's super sweet and fun but also fucking insane, mood swings, threathens to commit suicide etc. Is super smart.
>Was abused from 10-17.
>No sense off self but excels in everything she does.
>FW 2 months, she's actually quite stable. We have a good relationship especially for someone with BPD. I learned to stabilze her and how to grt her under control when she couldn't do ot herself. Also set good boundaries.
>My mom got into an accident and brother relapsed.
>Both couldn't take care for themselves and had to make the toughest choice ever.
>No way I could take care for them and have her under control, while working on my career.

Cont.
>>
>>34365409
>Try to take a pauze untill I have free time.
>She explodes, this came out pf nowhere for her.
>Tries to kill herself
>I was broken because of this I fucking love her
>Try to get her to understand that it's just not humanly possible for me to deal with all this and that I want her in Ly lofe badly but that I can't focus on her all the time
>Says she understands
>She obviously doesn't and lits my car on fire.
>Checks into mental hospital
>Comes out and goes live on her own in the apartment complex from my uncle
>Sweet ass appartment, she doesn't understand why she only has to pay 250 a month
>I pay 250 as well and uncle gave me 400/month discount.
>She now has 2 jobs so she stays off drugs/has no time to be unstable.
>One job I got for her because I knew she would do good and have fun there.
>She doesn't know all this
>Often texts me still and says she knew I knew her boss really good and that the appt is in my family.
>Try not to habe contact with her. If I said that it was for her I would not be lieing but it's mostly for me. I hurt as much as her and just want her to be haply but I'm unable to do it at this moment.
>I try everything I can to make her life a bit better within the degree off not fucking her up mentally.
>Still love her to death

On the off chance you read this. Ge weet dat ik van u hou he dikke, het komt binnekort goed xoxoxox
>>
File: 1483823526668.png (2MB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483823526668.png
2MB, 1100x1000px
Several
>still kv
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.