[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the job search coming along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 45

File: job-search.jpg (46KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
job-search.jpg
46KB, 950x534px
How's the job search coming along?
>>
File: 1346966047391.png (606KB, 787x589px) Image search: [Google]
1346966047391.png
606KB, 787x589px
>>34340396
Horrible. Just got fired for the first time. Had a really good job lined up for me there with a different team, but my supervisor blocked it.
>>
>>34340396
Fourth week coming up. Sent 60 mails got zero respons. Just kill me right away please.
>>
>>34340396

Still employed, grossed $56k for 2016.
>>
Any of you guys still studying at uni?
>>
>>34340481
what'd you do to get fired anon?
>inb4 it wasn't my fault
Just tell the truth jackass you're on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>34340568
insubordination.
Supervisor did not want to explain in detail why despite passing probation. Everyone in the office is freaking out over this.
>>
I have a shit job already. I'm looking for another one. I have an interview on Wednesday, for a slightly better one.

I kind of want to skip it. I'm anxious about it, and I've grown comfortable with my current job. I want to advance but I'm stuck.
>>
>>34340396
Starting a plumber apprenticeship in the summer. Figured I'd do it since I don't really have anything better to do. At the very least it's better than an office IMO and I won't have to go through the shittiness that is retail and food.
>>
>>34340603
Sounds like you were fired for rocking the boat.
>>
>>34340817
some people get fired for being too good at their job.
>>
>>34340396
Not searching. Not gonna become a wagecuck and supply Mr. Goldstein with more shekels.

Waiting until the whole PC-culture has worn off so I can get back to school without being lectured on how I'm a shitlord for being a white cis male and how I should bow down to to my nigger masters.
>>
>>34340965
anon unless you specifically go after a degree in womens studies you're not going to encounter any of that,
seriously
stop being stupid.
>>
>>34340525
Eurofag here, I have a dumb question.
What do you guys mean when you say "$X/year" exactly?
Are you including taxes, bonuses ...Whatever?

Every time I see one of those it's in the tens of thousands per year and makes me feel like shit (I'm a programmer).
>>
>>34341033
>Comedians have stopped performing at colleges because this generation of students are over-sensitive
I think you're wrong friend. As a current student I assure you 90% of people in school are extremely PC.
>>
>>34341033
>stop being stupid
No, you.

I spent two years in a programming line and on the other lectures we had to learn about LGBT acceptance, white guilt for the black man and other faggot shit.

Sweden is a shithole and you underestimate the PC cultures influence on the education system.
>>
>>34341135
>Sweden
Well there's your issue. Sweden has been a living joke for years now, even the UN said it expects Sweden to reach third world status by 2030. I don't even know if the Swedish Democrats will be able to fix the mess that is Sweden.
>>
out of frustration I started making making fake resumes matching exceeding all their requirements just to fuck with hr people.
>>
Just quit my job. Probably gonna go to college next fall. For now, I'm just taking a break from work and all that shit. Basically a neet for the time being

>Inb4 1 year turns into several years
Those people have no willpower. I know what i have to do.
>>
>>34341249
Have you gotten callbacks?
Considering doing this. It's not illegal and I'd like to see just how far I could get with it.
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.59.43.jpg (107KB, 680x519px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.59.43.jpg
107KB, 680x519px
>>34340396
Job search ?...

Hahahahaha

Job searches are for people with no talent, skills or crafts.

People like me ARE their 'jobs'...

I don't have to look very far for people who need my talent. I was born with the ability to ILLUSTRATE and reproduce Light and Shadow....

I feel sorry for anybody who doesn't realize that they have a skill that other people are willing to pay for, or those who have no idea how to Market Themselves.....

Lol.... Job search

Hahahahahahahaha wow
>>
>>34341275
I probably should use a throwaway prepaid phone number,
so far I just been using that one phone number that plays the john cena theme when you call it.
>>
>>34340965
So you're just going to wallow in your basement and be a neetcuck until the world is how you want it to be instead of working towards anything of value?
>>
>>34341335
haha is that a real thing?
can you post the number please holy shit.
>>
File: A swede suffers.png (203KB, 1285x765px) Image search: [Google]
A swede suffers.png
203KB, 1285x765px
>>34341228
>tfw you will never have a #swexit
>tfw you will never see a united Scandinavia
>tfw you became Africa 2

Why did I get born in this joke of a country!? Fuck!
>>
>>34340560
I am, I'm also doing general labour on the weekends like painting and hanging sheetrock.
>>
>janitor position
>5+ years experience required
I dont understand this,
mopping up a floor and taking out trash doesn't require 5 years of experience.
>>
File: 1481408992903.png (689KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481408992903.png
689KB, 1536x2048px
>>34340603
Insubordination

Obviously he was correct... Just look at yourself... You are a self-entitled little snot-nosed bitchboy, who somehow thinks that you are better than everybody else and that you are superior, and in some form of elite 'clique'...

While in all actuality you are inexperience and have no history or track record of accomplishment that would validate your delusional feelings of authority

You couldn't even handle it with that mediocre little half-ass job, and you're not even big enough to admit that they were correct when they let you go because somehow on your lower level you thought you should have been the boss

What you need is 20 years of sticking your tongue up people's assholes and telling them thank you afterwards to learn your place on this planet
>>
>>34341387
yeah its a real thing, google it ,
I found out the one time I got the courage to ask a girl out and she actually gave me her number, but it turned out to be that number.
>>
>>34340876
I would like you to tell me your real life experience with people being so good at their job that they actually got fired... I've never seen it in my life... It sounds like some kind of meme or Urban Myth the failures tell themselves to validate their vapid claims that they are not worthless...

AGAIN: name one person that lost their job because they were really good at it
>>
>>34341094
Gross includes all money made during the year before taxes. Depending on his filing status he will probably take home something in the 40,000's
>>
>>34341389
The thing that I don't understand is why it's only Sweden.

Norway isn't in the disaster known as the EU so it makes sense it'll already do better than most EU countries, and Denmark is relatively quiet, miles more compared to Sweden, even though both are in the EU.

Meanwhile Swedes are in extreme denial for some reason even though the government is constantly kicking people out of their homes/apartments to bring more people in even though there's already a huge housing bubble going on and most immigrants there just laze about.

Now add to the fact that Sweden is a huge fucking welfare state with an education system that makes America look like China and it's no wonder it's on the path of complete destruction.
>>
>>34341408
It doesn't.

Its just that recruiters are retarded and lazy, and think they'll automatically get better candidates if they raise the requirements.

You are supposed to ignore the requirements and apply anyway, because while they may WANT to hire the person with 150 years experience who literally invented the mop and bucket, they can only realistically hire the people who apply for the job.

So ignore the requirements and apply anyway.
>>
>>34340965

See?... You are a perfect example of a self-entitled little bitch, with no Authority and no expertise and no experience and no talent and no ability to justify your own failure other than trying to point the finger and make it seem like it's somebody else's fault

You're nothing but a lazy piece of crap

Which explains why you have been Mastered by niggers...

Of course you have... They actually accomplished more than you ever will
>>
>>34341408

It does require some experience, though. Cleaning for yourself and cleaning in a professional capacity are two entirely different things. Source: I have 5+ years of experience in housekeeping
>>
File: 1481500532219.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1481500532219.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>34341382
>instead of working towards anything of value?
Yeah because working is so valueble, oh no I'm missing out on the hard work!

I bet you believe in "contributing to society" as well huh? Stop being so delusional wagie, don't you get that you're only wearing down your own body for some measly bread crumbs while Mr. Goldstein gets several loafs of bread while doing nothing?

Also, to answer your question. Yes I'd rather be a "useless NEET" piece of shit doing nothing but enjoying myself all day instead of slaving away.
>>
>>34341468
generally that kind of thing happens in super duper competitive environments where people have an incentive to sabotage each other or fire someone who might become a threat to them later if they start climbing up the ranks.
>>
>>34341094
If you have some serious programming skills why not come to the US, you can easily make 70,000 plus a year with a degree and experience
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-09.14.19.jpg (77KB, 423x661px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-09.14.19.jpg
77KB, 423x661px
>>34341335

I'm not sure which one shows the larger amount of ineptitude on your part:

Your inability to get a girl to be seen standing next to you, or the fact that you actually know the John Cena theme song
>>
>>34341576
not him what does it take to be a programmer?
>>
it's not coming along at all but thanks for reminding me
>>
>>34340396
Good bro I just came back from a drug test. If I pass, (I will) I'll get the job. Time to stop being a NEET and get a job.
>>
>>34341608
Education helps, but if you can learn the languages and put together a decent portfolio you can find work.
>>
>>34341527
I'll pay you $150 for one hour of cleaning

I'm 100% SERIOUS.....
Not joking at all...

Just one hour and that's all... $150 cash

............... I just want to watch you unclog a mountain of my feces out of my toilet.....

Let me know when you're available and give me a few days to fill the toilet up
>>
>>34341528
I'm sorry that you can only contemplate the idea of having a low-paid dead-end job that goes nowhere, and doesn't lead to any kind of improvement or mobility in your life.

I guess you can just stay in your basement until Trump cuts off your neetbux and sends you to dig ditches somewhere as part of some public infrastructure project.
>>
>>34341618
was it a job at walmart?
>>
I go to school full time so I need a part time job with somewhat decent pay so I can pay what few bills I have. My current job pays fine but gives shot hours because of company policy.

All the jobs in my city are either full-time(which I can't do) or part-time with shit hours.

For fucks sake I'll take 30 hours.
>>
>>34341528
You can't even correctly spell the word 'valuable' and you think you're ready for the job market ?...

Obviously your lazy, self entitled attitude didn't just start recently... This is obviously a lifelong problem, because you didn't even learn how to spell simple words correctly...

you are such an idiot...

Special offer here:
I will give $200 to unclog my toilet while the other guy gets $150 to sit with me and smoke pot and laugh at you while you do it
>>
>>34340396
>tfw 23
>tfw unemployed
>tfw only a few dollars past making rent, savings completely depleted as of next month
>went outside yesterday and realised every single item on my person was either a gift or a hand-me-down
seriously considering becoming a hermit somewhere, I don't want to leech neetbux from the government
>>
>>34341661
I already have an electical engineering degree and that hasn't really gotten me shit,
what kind of portfolio,
what kinds of things would I have to code?
>>
>>34341033
This. Been going to community college for 2 years so far. And if you still dont want to go, why not online college?
>>
>>34341714
No it's at home depot senpai
>>
>>34341561

RE: generally

I didn't ask you for any superduper generalizations because your superduper generalization wasn't even superduperaccurate to begin with...

I told you to give me some real life examples

otherwise you are superduper full of crap

You watch too many Lifetime movies
>>
File: trump-inaug.jpg (76KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
trump-inaug.jpg
76KB, 710x473px
>>34341576
>why not come to the US
BUY AMERICAN
HIRE AMERICAN

>>34341094
I've heard programmers are paid less in Europe, but you should do your research and see if you can get a better job in your area. But also there's only a few places where a programmer in the US is going to be paid stupid money, and those places are going to have stupidly high living costs... So basically Silicon Valley and New York.

>>34341608
>>>/g/wdg resources in the OP
>>
>>34341828
>web development
ewww
>>
>almost finished my degree
>didn't do any placements/job experience
>won't be able to get a job

might as well kill myself now
>>
File: 1474915675315.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474915675315.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>34341519
Oh oh, looks like wagie is a little bit ragieee!

>You're nothing but a lazy piece of crap
Maybe. Atleast I'm not a materialistic normie like you though wagie-ragie. Money for food, water, rent and internet bills is all I ever need. I don't need fancy new cars or the latest Rolex watch.

>Which explains why you have been Mastered by niggers...
Kek, don't get ahead of yourself wagie. As far as I remember niggers still live in their small little aids ridden shit shacks down in Africa. Also, couldn't care less about niggers, I'm not the one who has to deal with them everyday while going to work.

Now excuse me wagie, I'll go and enjoy myself while you go to sleep and prepare for the coming work week.

>>34341695
>implying I live in the US
Enjoy being a borin normie who thinks money and work is everything.

>>34341729
I bet you're an asshurt amerifat who can't even be bothered with learning more languages than your own. Also, if you really had to resort to "wew your argument is invalid because typo" you're as shitty as you make me out to be.

Enjoy slaving your life away ragie wagie.

Remember wagies.
Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>34341844
Easiest way to get a decent-paying job programming.

What else even is there? Fucking game development? Just save yourself the pain and kill yourself now.
>>
>>34341921
not him but personally I would like get into embedded systems programming. I am aware life is not fair and ill probably continue cleaning car parts for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1483733455106.jpg (476KB, 2299x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1483733455106.jpg
476KB, 2299x2048px
>>34341857
>Enjoy being a borin normie who thinks money and work is everything.

You're on /r9k/, don't try to pretend that you live a fulfilling and enriching life, neetcuck.
>>
File: 1481050296399.jpg (216KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1481050296399.jpg
216KB, 912x1216px
>>34340396
>search
>implying
I'm a metal-structures laborer, I travel all across the country putting up metal structures and whatnot. My boss pays for gas and auto maintenance, plus hotel rooms and sometimes food on top of that. Because of that, despite traveling so much, I save a lot of money even with all the bars I visit from town to town.

Still no friends/no gf, though.
>>
>>34341965
>I am aware life is not fair and ill probably continue cleaning car parts for the rest of my life.

Well you will if you don't actively try to get into that field.

But yeah, learn C and C++

Or get any programming job and then transition into the specific area you want to be in.
>>
Starting a three month contract tomorrow in a place I've worked on/off since last March -16.
Funnily enough one of the higher-ups specifically asked if I was interested in it since I am "dependable and got the know-how". Made feel fuzzy inside :)
Maybe I get to teach some summerjob newbies at my point as well during summer, I'd love to try that.
>>
>>34342083
I already learned that shit in school.
>>
Money is not the measurement of success or happiness at all

Success is gauged by the smile on your face

Success can be measured by the way you feel about yourself and if you enjoy what you do with your time whether you get paid for it or not

For example...

1: Mr. 'im going to wait even longer before I try because WASAGA life is unfair' illiterate finger pointing failure is a success

2: He's successful at failing and blaming others

3: He's actually happy with himself

(number 3 was a lie)
>>
File: 1477331511743.png (1MB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1477331511743.png
1MB, 999x999px
>>34341995
Same thing applies to you wagecuck. Stop being a delusional wagecuck who thinks work and money will ever amount to anything. All you're doing is making Mr. Goldstein richer and wearing out your body for not even a mere fraction of his wealth.

Tick tock wagie, tick tock.
>>
>>34340396
you are in the boat whether you like it or not

you will help row
>>
>>34342174
a smile on your face doesnt pay the fucking bills
>>
>>34342147
embedded systems is a field that is fairly hard to get in. often times, employers aren't posting entry level positions.
>>
>>34342147
>learned C and C++
>in school
You didn't learn shit, son.
>>
>>34340396
Don't worry, just be yourself and a job will find you.
This is what happened to me
>>
File: wagelord.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wagelord.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>34342181
I work because I want to live independently, like an adult, so I won't become homeless and starve to death when my mommy dies.

Enjoy the tendies while they last, neetcuck.
>>
>>34340396
>finish school in april
>go on vacation right after because im exhausted
>come back a month later
>'hey anon, did you apply to the new company that just opened? They've been accepting everyone!'
>missed the deadline to apply
>fast-forward to today
>jobless, parents threatening to kick me out, 500 bucks to my name with 70k in student loans
>everywhere that I apply, employers ask about that 1 month gap after school
>suicidal

If I kill myself, do my loans go away?
>>
>Implying I would ever give up the NEET life to slave away for some jew
>>
waiting for the state to find me a job. i need some assistance for it as i'm in need for assistance, in a wheelchair and brain injury. my brain injury made me kind of think there's something missing in me.
>>
>>34342365
>employers ask about that 1 month gap after school
And? You went on vacation... What's the problem?
>>
>>34342365
Just lie. Tell that you were travelling, before starting work, because you always wanted, and didn't want to interrupt work with such tings.

It's easier to write, than really do this, but it shall work.
>>
>>34341857
Wagie ?....

Hahahaha you failed yet AGAIN!...

I'm a freelance professional illustrator who is SO UN-materialistic, I've literally walked out of my various apartments, etc., Over and over in my life, leaving EVERYTHING behind without a second thought...

Seriously

I've earned SHITLOADS in my life, both as a strip club dj and an artist, and I spent even more than I made.

I'm NOT rich... not by the frog stretch of the imagination... I have never claimed to be rich because I have a problem with spending money... I'm addicted to spending money

But I don't give a fuck about money

I married a woman who is so smart and so cool and she has the coolest most realistic attitude about money and real success and true wealth, and she and I see eye-to-eye about everything...

We're moving to Northern California where she came from and we are going to grow pot and Surround ourselves with animals and be happy together just like we have been for the past 2 years

If she thought anything like you or any of the other people out there in the world I would have never married her

Wagie ?....

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude.... you are terrible at 'sizing people up'
>>
>>34342360
That won't happen in several years. By then I'd probably completed some studies and be ready for wagecucking. Altough I'd only wagecuck for a few months or a year and then live like a NEET again. I spend my time wisely while you slave away your best years for the same amount that I'll get later.

Enjoy being a worn out worthless geezer at 60 with lots of money but nothing to spend it on because you're phyiscally weak.
>>
>go to job fair
>all they tell you to do to apply online
what exactly is the point of job fairs?
>>
>>34342497
you need to be more charismatic
>>
File: 1446750856428.jpg (148KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446750856428.jpg
148KB, 576x1024px
If I'm salaried am I still a wagie?
>>
>>34342463
according to some forbes article being unemployed for more than 5 months is as bad as having a drug conviction on your record for hiring managers so that anon needs to get into high gear soon.
>>
>>34342485
You're a poor faggy old loser who literally dresses in old coveralls because you can't afford real clothes. Your wife is also barren and failure at life.
>>
>>34342463
>>34342472
I don't know why.
But because so many months have passed i think they're pinning it on why I still haven't begun working in the field yet (CS).

>>34342536
this.
i don't know what to do.

>>34342472
the last employer who asked me got the answer. i havent heard from them since.
>>
>show up for group interview,
>no one else showed up and i was the only one interviews
still didn't get job.
>>
>>34342536
That's absolutely false. I've had Marple stretches of unemployment while attending training or switching careers and while it's difficult, it's not drug conviction difficult.
>>
>>34342492
>Altough I'd only wagecuck for a few months or a year and then live like a NEET again.
That's a fine goal anon, but realistically you can only really accomplish it if you work hard, and you're not willing to do that, because if you were you'd be working towards it right now.

>I spend my time wisely while you slave away your best years for the same amount that I'll get later.
You're in for a rude awakening kiddo.
>>
>>34342579
>the last employer who asked me got the answer. i havent heard from them since.
what did you told them?
>>
>>34342485
>I married a woman
>gives me backstory about his normalfag life and walking hole
Alright so you're a normalfag. That's even worse than being a wagecuck.

Also.
>he fell for the marriage meme
Kek, enjoy giving all of your shit away that you've worked for to a woman.
>>
>>34342536
>tfw was neet for 3 years
>tfw I figured out that I'm not actually obliged to put dates on my resume in the UK
Helped enormously.
>>
File: 1467844197321.png (34KB, 840x724px) Image search: [Google]
1467844197321.png
34KB, 840x724px
>interviewers want to hear how perfect you are in every situation
>have abysmal self esteem and hate myself
>bad liar

I'm not good at saying anything good about myself so interviews are hell.
>>
>>34342579
>can't get a job in CS
Are you not getting interviews or can you just not solve basic programming problems?
>>
>>34342686
are there a lot of awkward silences ?
>>
>>34342640
vacation. my parents are telling me it was irresponsible to go on vacation right after graduation.
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.53.57.jpg (71KB, 1080x612px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.53.57.jpg
71KB, 1080x612px
Lol @ thinking the electro-hippie animal rights musician and artist JN is a 'wagie'

Wow
>>
>>34342686
my desire to get the job diminishes with every standard interview question I get asked.

If I can't just go into the interview and talk to the people there normally and I have to jump through bullshit HR questions, then fuck them.
>>
File: 14683768.jpg (45KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
14683768.jpg
45KB, 300x323px
>>34341849
Same here friend. I hate being in college so I want it to be over, but I also don't want to have to find a job. I think I just wasn't meant for life in general.
>>
>>34342702
they were right,
early bird gets the worm.
>>
>>34342662
Lol @ you not understanding ANYTHING about life or about women

Gee....

I wonder how you gained this lack of knowledge....

Hahahahaha
You have been a REAL SUCCESS at demonstrating what an ill-informed, inexperienced, complete LOSER you are

Lonely little boy

Enjoy it
>>
>>34340396
I'm already gainfully employed...why would I be job searching?
>>
>>34342640
i says to them suck muh dick, foo.
>>
>>34342694
most jobs here are being outsourced to india

>>34342784
if i get married, why should i have kids right away? is it wrong to enjoy some time with the wife before i settle down?

how is that fair?
>>
>>34342741
Absolutely 1 million times this

>>34342701
Depends on the type of interview. Your basic one-sided HR bullshit, it's more likely.

The only good interviews I've had were when the interviewers and I basically just had a conversation with some less generic behavioral questions thrown in.
>>
>>34342702
just tell, it was exciting, tell a good story about it, so you don't sound like a lazy autist, more like a "cool guy"
>>
>>34342702
It is very much like the other inexperienced, jobless, sexless 'experts on life, work and women' in here...

They (and you) fail to realize that each tiny fuck up you make along the way (like going on vacation directly after graduating, or thinking you can sit back and continue procrastinating because success is guaranteed down the road, but you have succeeded that nothing more than creating a history of pointing your fingers and blaming other people for your lazy failures) ARE the threads that will weave the fabric of your future...

There are 12 year olds out there actually putting their nose to the grindstone, with no time for making excuses...

Snap out of it
>>
>>34342837
>most jobs here are being outsourced to india
Where the fuck do you live? Bangladesh?
>>
>>34342775
the thing is, i really enjoyed uni and i genuinely want to make a career for myself in this field. but i'm just scared of rejection so much that i just can't apply for jobs. too late now anyway.
>>
It's going alright. Fuck all going at the minute. I'm focusing on these retarded aptitude tests HR companies devise and studying up for a junior management position in a government sector. Hopefully it's the welfare office so I can judge the NEETS instead of being judged myself.

If I don't get that I at least have ten weeks work almost guaranteed during the Summer. Don't want to arse around for six months being NEET though. Feeling optimistic though, robots.
>>
File: 1458726127989.png (208KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458726127989.png
208KB, 633x758px
>>34342815
Lol @ you not understanding ANYTHING about the scam that is marriage.

She can outjew you in every possible way and there's nothing you can do about it. Even if she fucks Jamal behind your back there's nothing you can do, you've already lost normie.

>Enjoy it
Oh I already am, currently blowing some air through my nose and smirking really bad at how fucked you are.

>Loser
Bouncing off like nothing norman, you have to be more creative with your insults.
>>
>>34342815
desperate to feel superior to somebody?
>>
>tfw when only a "junior" graphic designer despite having 3 years of experience.
>tfw making only 36k a year

I can't live off this. That's why i'm still living with my parents.
>>
>>34343035
Bystander here
Man ur post sounds sad af
>>
>>34343035
RE: INSULTS

Again... You have failed

They're simple observations

Anyone can take a look at you and make the same observations

If you perceive them as 'insults', perhaps psychotherapy would be in order...

You have NO experience with women
Meanwhile I have a history including 10 years as a strip club DJ, having fucked literally over 575 women that I can remember their names, including several hot as fuck Asian chicks, Swedish, German, etc., also having fucked countless dozens and dozens whose names I never asked, and have been been married three times...

And you think YOURE 'schooling me'???

Hahahaha

Case closed

BY THE WAY:
I have made tens of thousands with my side business: Android Repair...

https://youtu.be/gxNCAQLvvnU
>>
File: image_search_1468222278813.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_search_1468222278813.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
>25 year old NEET with no previous experience

Is there even hope, even for entry level? Because it doesn't feel like it.
>>
File: 1468623439087.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1468623439087.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>34343353
Nice try "JohnnyNeptune", you're not fooling anyone.

Anyways, time to catch some beauty sleep, I'll think about you when I fall to sleep as it makes me smile knowing how retarded normalfag wagies can be. Nighty night norman.

If you're not him you're also pretty sad, nighty night.
>>
File: 1457387584497.png (121KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1457387584497.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>34343517
>over 575 women
>married
>strip club DJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmao, I hope you're making this shit up. Not only did you marry a stripper but you've fucked so many women that your STD ridden dick must've found some new form of aids.

I wouldn't be able to sleep if I were you.

Enjoy your cheap stripper wife and mutant cock, must be pulsing from all kind of different diseases.

Nice story, 4/10
>>
File: 2015-03-31 03.10.58.png (438KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-31 03.10.58.png
438KB, 720x1280px
>>34343519
Lol @ the biggest fool of all thinking I was trying to 'fool' him...

Why would I waste my time ?...

You're doing a splendid job of it for yourself...

(I was also Art Director for a tiny little band called ZZ TOP at Warner Bros. Recording Division)

Lol I'm not surprised you're going to run away....

Adios, Sassypants

https://youtu.be/V5uHdHS9mEM
>>
File: 1476559734638.jpg (85KB, 680x787px) Image search: [Google]
1476559734638.jpg
85KB, 680x787px
>>34340396
>neet for 5 years
>friend got me a retail job
>minimum wage
>part time hours
At least I can say I'm no longer a neet
>>
File: 16 WHEN I MARRIED HER.jpg (62KB, 427x561px) Image search: [Google]
16 WHEN I MARRIED HER.jpg
62KB, 427x561px
>>34343677
Actually, I never married a stripper...

Why would I do that ?...

And I also never got an STD...

Not even once

Hahaha sorry to disappoint you

Not even once

Lol

Poor inexperienced little child
>>
>>34343518
I got my first job at 25.

Do voluntary work to get "experience" and a reference. Charities will take anyone with a pulse. Then move up to a shitty wagecuck minimum wage job.

Try to get some kind of marketable skill. You can teach yourself web development and other such nerd shit on the internet. You don't need a degree to get a job, and the pay should be better than the median for whatever country you live in.
>>
>>34343518
depends how retarded you are. I had one previous job and a 4-5 year employment gap. out of the two interviews I got, one mentioned it and kinda grilled me on it and the other told me that I need to be more lively. So it comes down to how good you can bullshit with people of which I have zero skill. Good old nepotism got me employed again
>>
>>34343777
>Do voluntary work to get "experience" and a reference. Charities will take anyone with a pulse. Then move up to a shitty wagecuck minimum wage job.

Just go straight to the shitty minimum wage job. Just lie on your cv if you have to, no one is going to care at that level.
>>
>>34343776
You fell for his bait like a fucking retard.
>>
>>34340396
I should be searching for a job but Im not
>>
File: -2959639137558430571.jpg (38KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
-2959639137558430571.jpg
38KB, 452x640px
>>34343941
You're lousy at determining who's laying bait and who's falling for it

Sexless little boy
>>
>>34343901
I did it for the reference. Also it got me out of the house, which is important if you're trying to improve.
>>
File: NEPTUNE DIGITAL.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NEPTUNE DIGITAL.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>34343962

Fuck that

Go to a strip club

Get a job as a barback
Or a doorman
Or the dj

They will tell you NO
THATS PART OF THE INTERVIEW

Because they have no human resources departments, you can write your own rules

Tell them YES

They admire ballsy attitudes

They'll say NI again

Tell them they're mistaken
Tell them your name again
Then say the name of the strip club
And tell them:
YOU are going to work for THEM

PERIOD

Look them dead square in the eyes the entire time

You'll get paid out the ass and fuck tons of hot bitches

Trust me

Fuck 'jobs' hunting'

It's for cowards

Job hunting is for the little ppl who make money for the BALLSY PEOPLE WHO WRITE THEIR OWN RULES
>>
>>34344876
what?
oregjdsnfksjglfkasnsdkjrgj
>>
>>34344956
Oreganooooooo

Oregano gano
>>
File: 123467.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
123467.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>34340396
Quite good. I gave up trying to find a "regular job" and enlisted in my country's military.
>>
comfy af, factory work is great. in what other field do you get to fuck around with 800 ton power presses and other industrial machinery.
>>
File: 57t7574837584.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
57t7574837584.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
>>34340396
Just checked my email, got rejected for a Kroger job despite having past retail experience.

I just want a part time job to make some extra money until I move in April.

Gonna try again tomorrow I guess.
>>
File: 1459765849522.jpg (77KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459765849522.jpg
77KB, 575x350px
Well, I'm trying to start up my own business, don't feel like saying what it is, but it's quite a bit of work. Hopefully it's not a mistake. The bright side is I'm the boss of myself.

Also taxes are a fucking bitch, Jesus Christ. Fill this out, fill that out, if you don't report this we'll chop your dick off.
>>
having a job is just not worth it in this day and age

unless you're literally starving you're better off staying home and playing videogames

most jobs out there are stressing as fuck and pay too little
>>
>>34340396
I literally just got hired fulltime.
>>
>>34347095
Depends on what you do really.

If you're in a restaurant, chances are things are going to get a little heated.

If you're in retail, if you aren't already a misanthrope you will have a 200% chance of becoming one soon enough if you have to deal with customers (same with restaurant).

If you're in an office, chances are you'll get your soul sucked away from you gradually over the years for dealing with corporate bullshit, assuming you actually get one of the better paying jobs, not worth it unless you're board of directors or whatever IMO.

I personally work in trades and aside from some rowdy clients and customers things are generally pretty chill. I fix whatever it is they need fixing, they pay up, and I go on from there. Personally going into trades is your best bet for getting a job that doesn't completely suck.
>>
File: 1465821918442.jpg (110KB, 668x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1465821918442.jpg
110KB, 668x1370px
>>34340396
Fuck my life, I've been putting off updating my resume for wayyy too long. The meager cash that I have is gonna run out soon.

To top it all off... I'm also a full-time international /Uni/ student currently in my first semester. Which means my fees are 3 times higher than normal.

Don't have any idea how I'm going to go about juggling a job with the heavy course work.

Feel like I'm walking on a tight rope famalams...
>>
File: 1485119216468.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485119216468.gif
9KB, 633x758px
>>34347290
Cont... please share some tips on how to build a worthwhile resume Brobots.
>>
>>34347246
lel i work in an office and I tried to kill myself a couple years ago. I hate my job and the people I work with but I can't quit or get fired because my parents would murder me. Just thinking about going back there tomorrow is making me stressed
>>
>>34347290
If you're just looking for something part time to do while in school you probably won't need a resume. Just walk in to stores (preferably with a now hiring sign) and fill out the form. Call back in a couple days to ask about a decision. Literally that easy. Also universities hire students for kitchen and front desk and shit although I'm not sure if theyll pay cash
>>
File: Laffin Pepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Laffin Pepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>34340965
>>34341528
>>34341857

>Mfw Wagecucks are trembling with rage after the booty-blasting rebuttals of Neet-bro
>>
File: 1400822739823.jpg (53KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1400822739823.jpg
53KB, 500x373px
>Unemployed for about a year and a half now
>Just got turned down by 2 really good jobs I even got called into interview for
>Got an offer for a job in a big respected company
>Problem is, it's only a 1 year contract with no chance of extension/permanent position, pay is WAY less than what my education level is worth and I would have to move about 500 miles away
>Will have to take it just to break the circle of unemployment since there doesn't seem to be anything better
>>
>>34347443
Same here man. I woke up this morning and had a weird half conscious panic attack and felt like I was gonna die because I thought it was Monday and I had to go into the office.
>>
File: 1468565484373.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1468565484373.png
523KB, 1111x597px
>>34343035
Go easy on the poor normie-cuck pls...
>>
>>34347589
Which is worse?

Retail or Fast Food/Restaurants
>>
>>34347643
Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets those.

when I inevitably get fired I'm never going to look for another job again. I've had enough. I'm going to have a sincere conversation with my parents, offer them my savings and to be their slave forever, in exchange for being allowed to become NEET. if they say no I will kill myself. not going to put up with this shit again. it's killing me
>>
>>34347737
Let's put it this way.

Fast Food/Restaurants are considerably much worse than Retail because if you fuck up an order or viseversa...

You're going to have a very bad day afterwards when an obese piece of shit screams at you and demands to talk to your manager.

Stick with Retail.
>>
>>34347737
Try retail first, but food service has higher turnover so you could get a job there quicker.

Being a cashier at a grocery store ain't bad and isnt to hard to get, plus there will be Stacies working there that you can either get to know or just stare at although you'll probably start off being a bag-cuck
>>
>>34347800
My job is hard and im losing my sanity and humanity for sure, but Im not going to anhero over it. I plan to do find something easier in the next year or two.

Maybe try to find something better before getting fired. Worse case scenario you could get an easy min wage job and just live super cheap. Being a NEET is hardly an option desu
>>
>>34340396
6 months without a job despite lookign everywhere after quitting my last shit job.
Beginning to embrace the idea of being homeless.
>>
File: 1469120482702.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1469120482702.png
193KB, 559x558px
>>34347810
>>34347899

Though I shouldn't be asking this question but how do you lads cope with the humiliation?

I've only had a "respectable" office job before...
I
>>
>>34347990
Also screw your parents. I know guys who get by on minimum wage in one of the most expensive cities in the country. You just gotta get a roommate and be willing to live around a few blacks
>>
>>34340396
have one

NEVER go into the internal end of mystery shopping

i want to die
>>
>>34342174
Fuck off retard, a smile isn't going to put food in your stomach or protect you from shitty weather.
>>
>>34342536
>recently got hired at as a security guard with a 2 year employment gap
?????
>>
>>34348042
Not humiliating really. Chads and Stacies work these jobs. Kind of taboo to judge somebody harshly on their job or how much money they make
>>
>>34347443
That's why I never wanted to go into an office. I know a lot of people shit on trades for stupid reasons but depending on what you go into most trades IMO are better than an office environment, even if the latter may offer slightly better payment.
>>
>>34348190
Working in an office makes me want to rip my own race off all the time.
>>
>>34348208
I've known plenty of people who worked in offices who had those exact same thoughts. Even read a story about a bunch of guys on Wall Street of all places saying how much they hate their jobs and how depressed/suicidal they are. Best of luck to you anon.
>>
>>34348190
Not him but for me the office environment is great, the bosses and co-workers are great, the only problem is the work is just too fucking tough and mentally straining.

Im an accountant with a masters and if I could do it again I'd try to becone an electrician. Even if the work sucks, you aren't full of dread 24/7 and bringing work home every other night.
>>
File: 4mVWG54.jpg (9KB, 548x260px) Image search: [Google]
4mVWG54.jpg
9KB, 548x260px
>tfw parents make me apply to jobs
>tfw have half ass resume
>tfw applying to jobs
>mfw i know that i probably wont even get an interview to any of them

what the fuck happens if i do fuck
>>
>>34348284
ofc
i just cant stand
my fucking aspirational manager who wants to be a chum
i want him to NOW give a fuck about me
PLEASE fire me

he's a fucking pleb lower manager after a decade, he's not getting that car
give it up man
>>
>>34348288
That's definitely one of the reasons why I went trade school. I hardly even did my homework in high school, and I knew for certain if I bought work home from, well work I most likely wouldn't have gotten to that either. I do work at work but outside of that and freelancing I have me time.

Funny thing is is that for the most part I found my high school classes easy, but I definitely skipped out on homework a little. Still got more than enough credits to graduate though.
>>
>>34348319
Lol post your resume so we can bully
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-23+at+12.16.11).png (17KB, 610x391px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-23+at+12.16.11).png
17KB, 610x391px
>>34348344
is one page like not enough? I don't know t b h

heres a lil bit without giving anything away

>mfw im none of these things hehe
>>
>>34348378
You're only supposed to have one page
>>
>>34348400
really? my mum did mine for my first job and it was like 6 pages man and she keeps telling me I need more than one. It was like full of bullshit though I would rather just cut to the chase kind of thing

maybe I will get an interview!!
>>
>>34348378
Holy kek

Originalio
>>
>>34348378
This resume looks like it belongs to a toddler
>>
>>34348438
No you just have one page.
The exception is if you're professional far advanced in career or something, or academic.
>>
>>34348378
make a skills cv

2 pages

find 5 core skills for jobs
verbal
written
it
organization
other

write out what skills you have in them, maybe why, in one line, couple bulletpoints

order:
personal statement (always include job title and career type)
educational level
skills overview
skills
job experience (if applicable)

enjoy fucking tonnes of replies
>>
File: Laffin Pepes.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Laffin Pepes.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>34348378
>That kindergarten 'career objective'

OH I AM L A F F I N

Thank you so much.

You are a god among men.
>>
>>34348475
thanks man

>>34348483
wtf should I add to it then man
>>
>>34348524
What kind of jobs are you trying to get? What country?
What education do you have?
>>
>>34348549
I been looking at like IT/office traineeships in Australia and my education is just like graduateing high school
>>
being poor really destroys my self esteem. failing to land jobs just makes me feel so fucking worthless, then this culture of people that are way too happy to tell you that you are useless when most of them don't even do anything themselves or just do illegal shit.
like you're more worthless than a fucking criminal. it all seems like a bad joke.
>>
File: Fuck OFF.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck OFF.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>34348524
You're on your own Wagie!

I'm not the one looking to get into legal slavery.
>>
>>34348524
Pro tip your bullet point list words should all be same same tense or form ex:
Punctual
Reliable
Knowledgeable in xxxx
Able to handle cash

No one cares about your personal attributes unless it relates to the specific job

Your objective shouldnt be all about what YOU want from the job. Should also include objectives that will benefit the company as well. Like you wanna help increase quality of service or sell more things or something. Don't let them know that you need to improve your social skills by telling them that's your objective. That's spergish.
>>
>>34348627
thanks I might try and redo it soon
>>
>>34347246
>>34347643
>>34348190
>>34347443
>le office work sucks meme
As someone who worked most of his life shitty minimum wage jobs with little to no benefits and fairly recently got a cushy office job, quit whining.
>>
i have no references for my resume and 0 work experience
how do i even into /wagecuckery/
>>
>>34349134
Dude literally anything is better than retail. Even fast food, and I've read the horror stories.
>>
>>34349305
Retail and food service are pretty much the same in terms of shittiness.
Ill take my office job over going back to that any day.
>>
>>34349257
Join the military or try the big wagecuck companies like walmart or target
>>
>>34349399
If I had to choose an office job or retail/fast food then hell yes I'm choosing the office.

But personally I feel that trades are more for me. Different strokes I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 500x579px
>>34340396
I promised myself that this cheap job would only be temporary while I find a better one.

>tfw it's been a year and a half

January 14th a stalker customer angrily gave me suspicious behaviors that he wants to hurt/kill me because I rejected dating him 4 fucking times, over the past two weeks. It's been a week so none of us knows if he'll go through with it, but that's my sign that I should leave.
>>
>>34349568
GTFO roastie slut.

Go whine somewhere else.
>>
File: 6483920653984506234098.jpg (84KB, 377x379px) Image search: [Google]
6483920653984506234098.jpg
84KB, 377x379px
I've never had a job before but I'm trying to get one. I had an interview at Publix a couple weeks ago. Should I give them a call and ask what my status is?

I forgot to give them a thank you call so this may have hurt my chances.
>>
>>34348378

You seriously need to fix your resume m8.

>"Punctual
>"Neat & tidy"
>"Attentive listener"
>>
>>34349698
Its Publix man, not some big corporate organization. As long as you aren't a druggie, or possess an extensive criminal background they'll take you.
>>
>>34343517
Thinking of trying the sd card fix...
Would it void my warranty?
>>
File: resume.png (49KB, 817x1058px) Image search: [Google]
resume.png
49KB, 817x1058px
What job could I realistically get? I'm a NEET who has never been employed before. I'm listing my college education as ongoing (or if they ask, "taking a break for financial reasons") but I'm probably never going back there.

I'd like to get a simple job repairing computers. Maybe later on, I'll take the Network+ and Security+ exams and get those certifications.
>>
File: 1484889951277.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484889951277.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>21
>no expierience anywhere

what do
>>
>>34349774
So should I call them or should I wait?
>>
>>34341528
Why don't you develop a marketable skill such that employers are competing to have you work on their projects?

Why do you think employment is such a one-sided relationship? Why not find things to do and consider the compensation when deciding what's worth your limited time?

I'm making six figures and saving two thirds of my income while doing shit that I was happily doing for free before anybody hired me, and I expect my current savings to last me a decade even if the paychecks stopped coming entirely today. It's a very freeing feeling.
>>
On a contract job, looking for a another job.

i need something that pays well and is full time..

basically if i can't find something, i'm fucked and I'm on track to suicide
>>
>>34348378
>Neat & tidy

More like NEET & tidy amirite? :^)
>>
>>34340396
Wagecuck here to get hired you need to know a vendor and tell them that you are hard worker and you get hired.

Wagecucking at a small CVS in a white wealthy neighborhood near the coast

We need more people cashiering

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING FIRST CASHIER ALMOST EVERYTIME

REEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.