[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+ General/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 30

File: 1480438046131.jpg (139KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480438046131.jpg
139KB, 800x700px
Robots 25 years old and over report in.

You should know the drill by now you old shits
>>
>Life stats
25 | Single Male | College Graduate, BA PolSci | Paralegal | $42,000/yr.

>Activities Lately
Meditating, exercising, sleeping, studying for LSAT (12 days from now), working.

>General feeling
Watchful calm, while experiencing various, seemingly more sedated emotions. Feeling like I need to keep studying and get that memo done by Monday, given I didn't do it Friday.
>>
File: 1476075911827.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1476075911827.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34327295

Going to try and wake up before it gets dark today
>>
>>34327295
just turned 29 here
when should I start planning my exit strategy
>>
File: wizard.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
Well, it's over. So much for any hope of love or intimacy or even just having fun with someone.

And it's my fault for being an enormous sperg and making shitty decisions, too, over and over again.
>>
>>34328058
>when should I start planning my exit strategy
Never. Don't you have any hobbies?

t. khv wizard
>>
>>34327905

Why do you want to be a lawyer?

>>34328013

IKTF. I could stay in bed all day if I didn't force myself out around 1-2 PM

>>34328058

4 years ago
>>
>>34327295

>Life stats
26 | Single Male | Started several graduations, never finished any | soon-to-be military police officer | about 13600 US$/year

>Activities Lately
Exercising, playing games, wasting time in general.

>General feeling
Pretty shitty. lots of pressure and expectations on me, even though i'm a failure.
>>
>>34328013
I am glad I'm not alone in this
>>
File: mr cuddles2.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mr cuddles2.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>34327295

I keep fairly busy Boxing twice a week and doing BJJ also jogging with my dog Mr Cuddles

Absolutely no social contact outside of my gym. Haven't seen my kids for coming up to a year. I'm an ex convict too, so I have no chance at employment paired with the fact that I'm unskilled. To sum it up; I am fairly happy but that's probably due to regular exercise and having my dog to keep me company

Pic related. Mr cuddles he is 10 months old
>>
>>34328622
I like your pupper
>>
>Life stats
25 | Single Male | College Graduate, BA Psych | gig economy | $prettymuchfuckingnothing/yr.

>Activities Lately
Studying for the same networking cert I was a year ago cuz I cant remember anything. server/website stuff. Making a bot to trade forex. Drinking copious amounts of alcohol. oxy and xanny like it was candy.

>General feeling
Like i'm getting too old for this shit.
>>
its best to never have than to have lost
nothing feels worse
>>
>>34327295

This thread is awfulIy slow tognitht
>>
Who else /paranoid and always think people can walk by your window and peer into what you're doing/ here?

I actually rearranged all the furniture in my bedroom because of this.
>>
>>34329596
what a stupid insignificant quote that was birthed by some douche who had something special and eventually lost it
>>
>>34329888
My room has a window leading out to a foyer/hallway thing. I rearranged my whole room so that I'd face it and be able to see when the light comes on in the hall so I wouldn't be scared by my parents knocking on the door out of nowhere while I'm fapping.
>>
>Life stats

25 / single | BA, marine biology | systems engineer (IT) | 33.5k/yr in low living cost region

>Activities lately
vidya, alcoholism, shitposting, trying to buckle down and work on cisco certs and loonix proficency. Did hang out with an autistic friend tonight, I mean literally autistic. Only person I can call a friend in 50 miles.

>General feeling
Drunk. Tired. Depressed, I just can't find the motivation to lock onto the shit I need to do. Started my keto diet again, so I'll start dropping weight pretty quickly. That'll at least boost my self-esteem. Enjoying my car - manual trannies are the shit and I don't know why I didn't force myself to learn when I first started driving. Need to burn some synthwave/neo-80s CDs, my eurobeat disk is getting kinda dull, and I can't last forever on Glitch Mob.
>>
>Life stats
19/KHV | High school dropout

>Activities lately
Browsing 4chan/youtube until I get tired enough to go to sleep then repeat.

>General feeling
Losing more of what little hope I have for the future every day. I havn't gone outside in over a year, and I know my parents won't support me forever, so I'm going to do them a favor and kill myself on christmas.

(I know I'm not 25+ but this thread is slow)
>>
25+

When I first came here seven years ago, never thought I'd be here into my mid 20s. My friends are getting married, settling down with their life partners. I've never had anyone. Never went on a date. Never had a single kiss. I can't relate to anyone my age. They talk about what they've done with their partners, traveling, networking, their careers and how they want to have kids soon.

I don't have any interest in that. I've wondered in the past few years if I've had autism. I was always a weird kid growing up. Weird teen. And a strange adult. But then I read the descriptions of it, and it doesn't describe me. I'm just different.

I had a long conversation with my dad about life. We never talk like that. I think he gave up on me years ago. I told him I wanted to move out of the house and live on my own. He told me about how regretful he was about his life and how everything he had it wasn't enough. We talked about marriage and my father said I will need a wife. Not because of sex, but because of splitting the bills and having someone to take care of me.He told me a story about a man who tried to make it on his own. He died of something that was curable because he was by himself. Too sick to pick up the phone and call for help.

Fuck man. I really don't want to be married.
>>
>>34330997
I think I'm slowly realizing that someone like me wasn't meant to have a family or anyone in my life. I need to be alone all of my life in order to function properly.
>>
>>34330810
>19/KHV
>19

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

get out
>>
>>34331032
Why have people like us been born? We're genetic dead-ends.
>>
>>34327905
OP I graduate with a political science degree in May 2018

what are my job prospects famalam? I'm looking to live in a big city in the American southwest
>>
>>34331075
Maybe if this thread stops going so slow.
>>
>>34331104

You still have [some] hope left. You can't relate to our pain
>>
>>34331122
No I don't

>tfw can't relate
>>
File: 1.jpg (177KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
177KB, 1632x1224px
>>34327295
>Life stats
25, NEET since 16

>Activities lately
Learning to produce music using ableton. Watching, and quickly running out of, tv shows.

>General feeling
Apathetic but comfortable. Sometimes afraid and lonely.
>>
>>34330997
Fuck marriage, travel. Trust me. Only sex I've had is with hookers, and I've prioritized travel as much as I can with my job. The things you find, you value forever. The experience is worth it. Just be sure to go off the beaten path, and rent cars when you can.
>>
>>34331032
Even if I could function normally, I don't deserve to have anyone in my life.
>>
File: the-less-you-give-a-fuck.jpg (56KB, 613x652px) Image search: [Google]
the-less-you-give-a-fuck.jpg
56KB, 613x652px
>>34327295
I'm 37 years old, broke and alone. But I also kind of don't care that much. The one thing that has helped more than anything else is just letting go of my expectations and trying to cultivate an attitude of not taking things too seriously. For instance, I can't quite recall what it was like to be in junior high, but I'm sure that I made myself fucking miserable over bullshit like trying to be popular or my grades or whatever. It's totally laughable. I'm pretty sure that whatever problems I have now, are going to seem utterly laughable too in a another couple of years.

I think that by the time the hammer falls and everything goes to shit, I will be 100% zen about it.
>>
I have so little motivation, I don't even feel like playing video games anymore.
>>
>26 yr old mentally ill(diagnosed 5+ times and can just feel in my soul that something is wrong and my brain doesn't work right)
>NEET
>abusive family
>have 2500 in the bank for god knows what
>abusive family
>highschool dropout
>worked fast food once was barely able to function, co workers got sick of me very quick even blatantly telling me they were tired of me

am i fucked?
>>
File: bigboss.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
bigboss.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>34328622
Your doggo is supremo!
>>
>>34327295
alright here I go:
>27
>car, house with parents and grandparents each got their own space
>go to work like 'normal'
>one or two friends over skype
>khhv
>bothered with a girl once, saw it wasn't my thing and went back to my pc. Happy with my life.
>>
>stats
27 next month, college dropout, electrician, made 57k last year.

>activities
Trying to get laid off tinder, drinking at bars with my alcoholic loser friend, searching for a new job after a surprise winter layoff, and watching documentaries

>general feeling
Stressed about having to get a new job; i can find work but im going to have to move most likely. Bored by bills and household chores, fucked a girl but any gained confidence from that was lost to insecurity after she ghosted me. Life isnt awful and i am financially secure, but having no work for a few weeks reminds me of how empty my personal life is. No gf and friends that are too broke or stupid to do anything with me
>>
Any guy interested in being together for the sole purpose of procreation? I'm serious :/ I want to be a mother before I get too old. If you want to spread your genes and be a father we have a mutual interest ^_^
>>
>>34332764
Is it ok if I'm 19?
>>
>>34332843
Noo :( you have plenty of oppurtunity to spread your genes
>>
>>34332764
How old are you fembot? Why do you want to be a mom so much?
>>
>>34332942
Close to 40 here. That ripe enough.
>>
>>34332942
>you have plenty of oppurtunity to spread your genes
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((no
>>
>>34332961
28. Idk I think it's a nature or evolutuon thing but it's driving me insane. The urge to nurture is on my mind constantly. My dogs are victims to my motherly urges right now, wrapped inside a blanket being handfed treats.

>>34332975
That's really ripe anon. Are you white tho
>>
>>34333020
White as hell. German/French ancestry.
>>
>>34333020
29 here anon. Where are you from?

And yes, I'm white.
>>
Hey old anons is there an age that was your prime? Like if you could revert to an age that is your peak, whate age would that be.
>>
File: tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
Unsuccessfully tried to kill myself at age 14 only to start getting a fucking existential crisis now at 26

That's now how fucking things are supposed to work
>>
>>34333052
I'm partial to my 30s. I feel more sure of myself, more in control of my skillsets. I feel like a man as opposed to a boy aping what a man is supposed to be.
>>
>>34333052
5. I havn't been happy since 10
>>
>>34327905
>having a degre and a good job
you don't belong here
>>
File: Yahya-Jammeh.jpg (114KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yahya-Jammeh.jpg
114KB, 900x500px
>>34333052
19 fit and pre balding popular , now 26 failed normie asocial retard.
>>
>>34333052
Teens. Or maybe 8-13. I grew up in suburbia and had friends who lived down my road. We'd do all kinds of cool shit together - sleepovers with PS1/Sega Saturn/N64, building treehouses, having super soaker fights in summer, playing in each other's gardens. Those were the happiest days of my life.
>>
>>34333141
You will overcome balding very quickly if its any consolation. Invest in a quality hair trimmer. Buzzcut that shit once a week, grow a bit of beard so that you don't look like a potato.
>>
File: fat asian.jpg (46KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat asian.jpg
46KB, 533x800px
I really screwed up lads, i let a fag girl blow me out of desperation now i can't stop masturbating to fat women.

I'm 27 and it was my first sexual experience
>>
I mean biologicly. When did you have the best hair the best face the best body or could have had it.
Like when a fruit is at its rippest, when did you stop growing and started to rot?

You still get to keep your brain, your smarts, that confidence, that man feeling just in your peak body.
I
>>
>>34333036
Great! I'm not racist but I just don't want brown kids lol :( where do you live?

>>34333042
I'm from Europe
>>
>>34333201
I started to rot at age 11.
>>
>>34333229
>I'm not racist but I just don't want brown kids
>im not racist but
Don't fucking defend your position. Not wanting half breed demons is normal.
>>
>>34333229
>I'm from Europe

Cool.

I'm also from Europe. Thin, quasi normie (have had a few relationships and flings) and such.

Want to exchange emails?
>>
>>34333229
Well shucks, I reside in America. Good luck finding ripe seed in Europe.
>>
>>34327295
28, alone except for when I'm at work, where I sit behind a computer for 8+ hrs a day, 35k a year

Activities are walking, guitar, vidya, movies/shows, reading. I drink too much alcohol

Feeling very lonely. I haven't had friends for a long time, I was somewhat of a normie until late teens then a series of unfortunate events transpired and I'm now a shell of my former self. And I'm very low hope, wouldn't even pursue a girl if she made it clear she was into me
>>
>>34333304
Thanks! And I hope you find your baby oven :(
>>
File: 1481448356843.png (446KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
1481448356843.png
446KB, 840x824px
>>34330997
>I was always a weird kid growing up. Weird teen. And a strange adult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQOlQRp3gQ&list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp&index=1

Peterson talking about dragons and parenting always hits me in the feels.
>>
>>34333229
What part of Europe?

Are you ok with being a single mother?
>>
>>34333268
Where in Europe are you?
And sure, I'll add you if you post email
>>
>>34333464
Whats the important part of that video?
>>
>>34333484
Nah. I do want the father in the house to be there for the children. If there is no love between us he is free to fuck around as long as the child never sees it :/ though I won't be doing that
>>
>>34333502
>though I won't be doing that
10/10
>>
>>34333499
All of it. But start at around 1hr 5 mins for a story.
>>
>>34333513
>All of it.
PLS NO
>But start at around 1hr 5 mins for a story.
ok
>>
File: Sweating_towel_guy.png (119KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating_towel_guy.png
119KB, 300x300px
>25 years old
>live with parents
>never had a job
>always put it off as being "too busy with studies to go find work"
>almost finished with studies (about 2 weeks left)
>terrified of having to find work and move out eventually
>>
>>34333502
Can't you try online dating first? Please don't try 4chan first it's a bad idea.
>>
>>34333502
UK by chance?
>>
>>34327295
27m, single, virgin but not khv

associate's degree in something shitty, work at grocery store for $100 week, live with my mom

feels fucking terrible but i'm slowly gaining motivation to do something, though i'm not sure what
>>
highschool education
no friends or gf
khhv
i play games and read 4chan when im not wagecucking for minimum wage 40 hours a week
>>
File: 1484462695684.png (207KB, 317x328px) Image search: [Google]
1484462695684.png
207KB, 317x328px
>>34327295
>Life stats
31 | Single Male | Maths BSc degree | Qualified accountant/auditor | 33,000 GBP / yr

>Activities Lately
Playing Monster Girl Quest Paradox, investing intelligently (only pay my mum 120 GBP / month rent and nothing else to spend it on)

>General feeling
Anger at government and BOE for not letting house prices fall. Without their interference they would be about a third to quarter of what they are now.
>>
>>34333229
East Europe origenolo?
>>
File: 1418986084886.jpg (264KB, 1430x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1418986084886.jpg
264KB, 1430x1071px
>>34327295
My mum is being a stupid cunt bitching about me being an 'anti-social creep' for saying that I sympathize with why people go crazy in this society and run over 20 people in their car (happened in Ausfaggotland).

She gave me the old "poor victims that day didn't ask to get hit while you bitched about going to work, what if that was you etc..." At which point I established that if I'm an antisocial creep I'm either at home or work so it would be extremely unlikely for me to be caught in such a situation. Only fucking normies and retards in this country are buttblasted about this shit.

Meanwhile we continue to live in a world where you can't guarantee you'll ever be able to afford some basic fucking necessity like SHELTER without being fucked on the price and if you want to pay for that shit you better work for years at a time for fucking free to have the privilege of being "experienced" so you can do another soul-numbing shitty job.

I hope another cunt fires up his car and smashes more normies, I fucking love seeing another mass-shooting or bombing because it briefly shatters everyone's bullshit illusions about the state of life in this country.
>>
>>34333711
>why people go crazy in this society and run over 20 people in their car

That's called islam.
>>
>>34333711
This isn't /pol/ What is your country?
>>
>>34333728
I thought it was because he was on meth.
>>
>>34333711
>run over 20 people in their car

Big difference between Islamic terrorism and people just going stir crazy in modern society. School shooters in the US are a better example.
>>
>>34333753
It was definitely the result of the cunt being a tweaker, the guy stabbed his brother and sperged out in a pub in St.Kilda before doing it so he would be a shitty muslim if this retard was right >>34333728

I know a million fucking iceheads in this place that are just like this since initially most people use that shit to keep working, not for having fun (some do obviously).

>>34333749
Melbourne fag in Australia, working in a supermarket for pooinloos. Not trying to sound /pol/ at all just pissed that I'm 26 and live with my parents despite having 40k in savings and 2 degrees I cannot for the fucking life of me get a better job based on my shitty degrees or whatever and fail at attempting to fucking move out every fucking time I try to do that shit.

Do yourself a massive favour and don't ever come to this fucking country cunts, it's not full like bogans say but it is certainly full of shit.
>>
>>34333626
What videogames, anon?
>>
>>34333854
The bugs are enough to keep me FAR away from your country.
>>
>>34333646
You sound chill my dude. Can we be friends?
>>
>>34333646
>Monster Girl Quest Paradox
LOL
>>34333626
Answer this.>>34333870
>>
>>34333878
For sure m8, It's the people you have to worry about. The fuckers are worse than our snakes.
>>
>Life stats
26| Male | BA and MSc | land and planning consultant | 40,000 GBP

>Activities Lately
Playing vidya, wanking, drinking, considering where to put my disposable income, thinking about getting a new (used) car

>General feeling
Anger at buttblasted libtards protesting Trump. Shame at having keeping an fb profile to see what normies are up to.
>>
>>34333929
TBF, I'm afraid of roaches and spiders, not snakes.
>>
27m, no friend or gf, obviously kissless virgin. i feel like there's no point in being alive. literally nothing going on in my life. video games and anime aren't fun anymore. i hate talking with people at work.
>>
>>34334022
same but no job. At least you got DUBS
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>25
>see 1% of my head balding apparently
>time to find a wife before I turn ugly

time to change. I probably got 2-4 years. Back to school finishing up, still no gf in the first two weeks
>>
>spent my entire life being superfat
>27-29 spend a lot of time losing weight
>lost about 200lbs
>never felt quite this good before

I guess I missed my prime as a 21 year old male, but I'm trying to make up for it. I've still got about 70lbs to lose to be at the bottom of normal weight for my height. Feels incredible, like I'm reborn or something.

I guess I've missed out on a lot of living sitting in my bedroom playing world of warcraft and getting fatter daily
>>
File: tumblr_nbt4lbj8tk1r0tjypo1_1280.jpg (325KB, 983x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbt4lbj8tk1r0tjypo1_1280.jpg
325KB, 983x1200px
>>34333646
>120 GBP rent on 33 grand
I pay my mum 400GBP/month rent and I make 16,750GBP working in a call centre.

My mum is a horrible person though.
>>
>>34328622
>doesnt take care of kid
>has pitbull
>ex convict

you're black, arent you ?
>>
File: 1427946378913.jpg (131KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1427946378913.jpg
131KB, 600x480px
people just don't realize that if you've missed all the necessary social and psychological milestones when growing up you can't just magically learn them when you are 30.

>anti social all throughout life?
>missed out on young love and dating in high school?
>didn't go to college or just didn't party in college?
>didn't get a summer job or work that much if all?

Anon you can just turn that around since your an "Adult" now!

Just because you get older it doesn't mean you are any wiser.

IT NEVER GETS BETTER
>>
File: 1479382520300.jpg (77KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479382520300.jpg
77KB, 540x540px
>>34332764
>in being together for the sole purpose of procreation
>im done riding the cock carousel and now i need betabux

> :/
> ^_^

LITERALLY bdeddit

fuck off u stupid roastie, go ask there, they make more money than us anyways, this place is nothing more than neetposters and frogs
>>
>>34334421
>and frogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRKedSUHg4
>>
>>34334419
Only one of those I did was have a gf when I was 16. We dated for ten months but never fucked. Currently 27 and a virgin. Everything is difficult now. I want to be young again.
>>
>>34334419
You're basically fucked for life if your formative years were a disaster. Aimless apathetic people are the result of being given no, moral and social foundation.
>>
>>34327295

How do you lads deal with getting old, I'm 23 and I feel like I've wasted so much time. I had so many goals I started working towards when I was 19-20 but got distracted by bullshit and let shitty people in my life and got taken off course now 4 years later I'm concerned I'm running out of time to accomplish what I need to accomplish in time to enjoy it before I get too old.
>>
>>34335046
You don't deal with it. You just drown your misery in something; eg alcohol, video games, porn, etc.
>>
>>34335887
Can I drown my misery in a guns barrel?
>>
>>34331416
no, but you gotta take responsability....life is ufair, wanna tell me? mom was coke addict, in a lesbian relationship for a while, dad weak hippie always stoned, eventually they had christian crisis but also that went wrong, my mom tried an exorcism on me....and this is only the tip bro...i can spend the day talkin you about the shame, the fear, the anger and the traumas from my parents shit. truth is you choose, either to accuse them forever to be the cause of your pain, or to change and use your fear, your confusion, your sadness to grow, and you don't have to be alone in that; seek help but don't become obsessive and dependant on the help you may recive.
>>
>Life Stats
29 | Single Male | BS Bio, MS Food Science | Food Scientist | 65k/yr

>Activities Lately
Surfing, Photography, Eating at different restaurants if you can call that an activity

>General Feeling
Happy because its going well with my GF but tired because Im used to and like spending time alone
>>
>>34336544
>I'm a normie fuck but I'm gonna post anyway

thanks for your input
>>
File: depression breeds depression.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
depression breeds depression.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>34335046
>>34335887
>>34336281
You make little investments of your time every day to make a long investment on projects on a long run.

I am going through the same (24 1/2 here), and I still ponder wether or not the things left undone are better dead in the past than to try to revive them in the present, while keeping an eye on the current projects... or if I should keep trying.

But well, remember lads, pic related.
>>
>>34333711
You're a piece of garbage
>>
>>34336783
Well, that's pretty rude, Anon.
>>
>stats
36, econ/mba, investment analyst, 175k

>activities
i spent all day yesterday detailing the car. turn on an audiobook and after 5 hours, the car looks better than new. it's the most relaxing thing i do.

>general feeling
once every 6 months or so, i get the idea that it might be okay to have a girlfriend. when i look at what's available, i am really happy with my life choices. i'm pretty sure i'd be happier getting a doggo instead.
>>
I went out last night with a friend.

Got quite drunk.

Talked to some girls.

Pretty sure I fucked it up because all I remember next is coming home alone, feeling really sad.

I hate alcohol and I hate bars and clubs, but apparently it's the only way to meet people.
>>
File: 1474043314972.jpg (14KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
1474043314972.jpg
14KB, 480x471px
>Life stats
26 Single Male | Uni Grad, BA Media Arts | Data Center Engineer (Shift Lead) | $35,000/yr after taxes

>Activities Lately
Work, eat, sleep, repeat

>General feeling
Feel like the festering tit of a diseased cow. I'm sick with a chronic pain condition, feel like I'm in my late 30's. I live in a non English speaking country and I only speak English. Makes it difficult to connect with people, but I just tell myself that because I'm a social retard. Waiting for my parents to die and my siblings to get married so I can off myself.
>>
29 here. I'm shitposting wildly while my gf showers before going home.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.
>>
>>34329888
Tack a curtain over your window, thats what I did and not only can no one see in, but I don't get fucked by the sun in the morning.
>>
>>34329888
I used to be until I went outside and looked in my own window and realized you couldn't see anything.
>>
File: 14733737775.png (229KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
14733737775.png
229KB, 1000x1144px
>>34337144
So you're one of those people who get talkative when drunk? I'm complete opposite and want to distance myself from others when drunk.
>>
>>34337386
Not really. I just get so afraid being around people so I drink until I'm no longer afraid, but by the time I'm no longer afraid I'm fall over drunk. So I say stupid shit. If I only have a few drinks, I also want to be alone.
>>
>>34337424
But i mean you can talk to girls (even if you're drunk).
>>
>>34337462
Yeah, I can talk to them when I'm really drunk.
>>
>>34337479
Well, it's not ideal (as being able to talk to them when you're sober) but it's something. Alcohol makes me hyper-aware of all those things.
>>
>>34330810
Kill yourself you worthless little teen faggot
>>
File: 1471884454305.jpg (118KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1471884454305.jpg
118KB, 750x747px
>meet qt on interpals from my country because I'm so lonely I use interpals to make friends and have people to talk to
>25 KHV who's a NEET living with his dad
>no car, no licence (any more, it expired, not that I ever once used it to drive a car)
>she lives 4 hours drive away
>there's buses that go between the cities, I think in America you guys call them greyhounds. I don't know why thats relevant. Is to me.
>talk to her a lot, resisting every single urge to sperg and reveal feelings about girl I've known for about a month
>play vidya with her and get to hear her angel like voice
>talk to her every single day. have conversations about everything from bugs to the sanctity of sex and love and how the casual sex revolution is disgusting
>get more drunk than usual 2 nights ago
>black out and wake up to find that I failed. I sperged. Not only did I sperg but I also recommending coming to visit her for a weekend in 3 weeks after saving up for a motel and bus fare etc
>think about replying again telling her I was just drunk and to ignore it, but don't because either way damage is done and I would genuinely like to meet a girl and get to maybe hold hands with one and hug her and all that shit ive never gotten to do. Especially this one.
>she actually fucking agrees and tells me to visit instead. but mentions nothing about liking me back in any manner, really
>she's been talking to me a lot more after that, though. She usually forgot to check her phone for hours on end, but now it's pretty consistent
>she also seems way more happy, sends me cute shit more, even chucks in "xx" etc now

am I just wasting 300$ and getting my hopes up really high? I would like a first gf pls even if it's basically LDR. the only thing keeping me going is that she's reserving her judgement for an irl meet (which at the same time is terrifying, I'm pretty average at best). I'd love more than anything for her to tell me she likes me, though.

I wish I had gotten experience with women before 25
>>
>>34332843
>>34333013
You shouldn't even be posting in this thread. I hope you get cancer.
>>
>>34337629
Well she liked you because you showed initiation. I can give you that.
>>
File: 1443289187140-1.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1443289187140-1.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>apparently some people consider me handsome
>women - particularly older women - cuddle up to my arm
>can feel their sandbags and everything
>too socially autistic to do anything about it
>26 year old virgin
>>
>>34333464
based peterson
>>
>>34333854
it's your fault for studying to get a shitty degree twice
>>
>>34337629

LDR are destined to crash and burn in the worst ways. I say this for you and not for her. Don't do it.
>>
>>34330997

I was here 10 years ago doing /b/ raids and shitposting all day, I thought anyone over the age of 20 was lying or a lost soul passing by, anyone over 25 was a unicorn.

Now I'm here, 27, astounded that I'm still here posting the same things, reading the same things, but from that opposite vantage point of the lost soul I imagined I would never be when I was a kid.
Now
>>
>>34333052

11 (before everyone went to shit) or 17 (when everything was almost salvaged but went even more to shit)
>>
File: 1321546686675.png (9KB, 232x212px) Image search: [Google]
1321546686675.png
9KB, 232x212px
>>34337684
So she likes me because I essentially offered myself up for orbiting? Is that what you mean??
God I hope not. I just hope she's shy and hard to build that kind of trust with.
Part of my drunken sperg was me mentioning how hard it is for me to put myself on the line like this. It was bad.

>>34338092
I have spent a metric fuckton of time on MMO's especially growing up so knew of lots of people that did LDR. I realize it's a slim to none chance that it could end badly but given my situation that doesn't concern me desu
>>
>>34338539
>I realize it's a slim to none chance that it could end well*

fuck
>>
File: ss-feels.jpg (17KB, 320x422px) Image search: [Google]
ss-feels.jpg
17KB, 320x422px
>>34327295
>Life stats
25 | Single Male | Finished apprenticeship as a printer| $54,000/yr.

>Activities Lately
Playing war thunder, drinking vodka, meeting escorts (it's legal where I live)

>General feeling
Interested in future outcome of my generation and the world politics, own feels vary from depressed to mediocre ok, absolutely no idea where I should go in life or what I want
>>
>>34338292

Probably peaked at 16/17. Had a car, gf and played highschool sports. Now I'm 30 and have none of those in my life.
>>
26 here currently working 3 days a week in a warehouse to keep my welfare rolling.

I guess this is it, my life is just gonna be videogames and a concrete box where I will rot alone in the end.
>>
Well as of today I'm officially a member of the 25+ club. How do I deal with the fact that that it's been 3 year since I've kissed a girl and qts in their early 20s probably see me as an old unfuckable man?
>>
28 back in school for yet another meme degree (com sci associates) after burning through my 20s being a typical robot. No steady job and vague long term prospects. Sorry mom I would've liked to have given you grandkids too.
>>
>>34338878
you play war thunder? me too

Whats your name and I'll add you
>>
File: 31b2ee4.jpg (97KB, 736x694px) Image search: [Google]
31b2ee4.jpg
97KB, 736x694px
25 here. Does anyone else barely relate with anyone? I have nothing in common with my peers. I'm not interested on any of the things they're into and its getting worse. My interests are fleeting and barely tangible. Right now Im obsessed with 1890s-1920s America. Why? I don't know, but I know there really isnt anyone who gives a shit and why should they? I only spend time with my father and grandfather outside of work and school. Existence is overrated and whack af.
>>
>>34336281
If you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything.
>>
>>34333068
Same. Tried to end it at 15. Having an existential crisis now at 25. Want to have a happy life but don't see how a happy life is possible.
>>
>>34333198
Yeah so what's the problem?
>>
>>34339180
Yeah, I really wish I was closer to other people. I think our lives nowadays foster isolation, if I could join a commune, or dorm type living situation where I had to interact with others I'd totally do it.
>>
File: 1478730650296.png (194KB, 524x560px) Image search: [Google]
1478730650296.png
194KB, 524x560px
>Life stats
26 | Single Male | Keyholder for a toy shop | 7.75 GBP per hour

>Activities Lately
Been getting super social which is amazing. Going out and making friends, having drinks, cultivating relationships- Having never had this, is like crack to me. I can't get enough. I have met a girl who has really energized me.

>General feeling
Highly active and excitable, willing to try new things and experiences which I would have always shut down before. I feel like I am finally coming into myself as a person.
>>
>Life stats
25 | Single Male | College Graduate, BA CompEng | Test Engineer | $57,000/yr.

>Activities Lately
Lift a couple times a week, watching the wire, reading The New Yorker.
Went to the march in DC yesterday, then a bar where some local band were playing. Got depressed because of all the qts there that I'll never have the nerve to speak to.

>General feeling
Generally bored and lonely. I often have periods where I don't know what to do and can't think of a single thing I feel excited about. I need some kind of group hobby or club that'll get me out of the house.
>>
>>34339760
Good for you anon. This gives me hope that maybe my life can change someday. How'd you get started on this new trend?
>>
part time wageslave
i bought a bike this week, cause it takes me an hour to walk to work

>tuesday
arrived, without the wrench needed to build it and the wrong instructions
>wednesday
i bought a set of tools, but the size i needed was missing from the pack
>thursday
i was able to swap them for the ones i needed and put the bike together
>friday
10 minutes after leaving the house one of the pedals snapped off. i was over an hour late for work

i don't understand
>>
File: 1440027067889.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440027067889.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
29 yr old khhv. make $40,000/year

I waited until I was 28 to start improving myself. I was morbidly obese until last year. I haven't had any friends for close to 10 years, and even when I did have friends, it was 1 or 2 at a time, max.

I still hold hope that maybe i'll get a roastie single mother or something someday. At this point i just don't want to die alone.
>>
guys, let me ask, how much money do you need per month to rent a decent apartment in america and live comfy?
>>
>>34340112
that is going to depend highly on where you live. it can cost $1200/month for a box in massachusetts, and it can cost $200 in a 1 floor apt. in florida or NC. there's a huge discrepancy.

Research the area you want to move to seriously before attempting to live here.
>>
>>34340112

It depends where. I'm in upstate, NY and our cost of living is pretty low. You can get a one bedroom here for $750 or less if you shop around.
>>
>>34339869
I got dumped. And when I realised that I had alienated everyone away from me in the relationship just to please my ex gf I had the most crushing and lonely months of my life.

So I made a conscious decision to stop saying no. I apologized unreservedly to the people I had been a cunt to and asked them to give me another chance. Some did, and I have been an A+ friend since.

It takes you to hit the bottom to climb back to the top.
>>
>>34340370
how do you manage to be social? do you have a circle of friends?

i'm trying to become more social but don't know how aside from joining tabletop gaming groups, or hiking groups or something. i'm boring and have few non-weeb interests so it's hard to have a conversation with anyone.
>>
>>34331032
you too?
i know it im better off right now than if i was divorced
>>
>>34340785
i don't even think i'd be better off divorced. i'd just get gouged for alimony and live like a neet anyway for the rest of my life.

i really just want to have kids, but i doubt it's a good idea for a robot to even think about that.
>>
>>34340558
Well I started going for a drink with people on shift with me after work. My sister and I decided to get a place together so I hang around her circle a lot which means I expand my circle that way. And then I meet people who work in the same shopping centre as me but not the dame actual shopand just casually ask them if they want a drink after work. So like baristas in coffee shops I frequent. Get to know them. Learn their name. Chat more and more. 'What time you finished? Me too, dying for a drink, wanna grab one?'

Male or female, doesnt matter. Thats how I started. I went from having literally nobody to having a good 4 or 5 people I could text right now and organize something to do tomorrow and a few more casual acquintances that I am building into friends.

Plus thats not counting my old school mates who I alienated and the apologized to. They are true m8's and I will never let them down again.
>>
that sound fucking impossible to even attempt

wait a second...

>divorced
>circle of friends
>no social anxiety

you're a fucking normie.

show yourself >>>/out/
>>
29, recovering from car accident. all of my friends moved, i haven't talked to one in a while.
>>
>>34341118
Where'd they go, anon?
>>
>Life stats
31 | Single Male | College Dropout | Certified Pool Operator | $24,000/yr.

>Activities Lately
Work, 4chan, sleep.

>General feeling
Intense loneliness and depression. Parents have told me that they've given up on me ever having kids they're going to adopt and replace me with someone that will carry on the family legacy.
>>
>>34340112

I bought a kinda rundown house in rural Wisconsin for $35000 - only put $3500 down as a down-payment. Mortgage/insurance/taxes is $350/mo, electric/gas/Internet is another $150/mo.
>>
>>34341605
>Parents have told me that they've given up on me ever having kids they're going to adopt and replace me with someone that will carry on the family legacy

holy shit that's harsh, anon.
>>
>>34341804

Yep. They told me that at Thanksgiving this year. Then they wondered why I wasn't on board with visiting them for Christmas.
>>
File: incredible_sadness.png (136KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
incredible_sadness.png
136KB, 500x477px
>Life stats
26 | Single Male | University Graduate, MA | Unemployed | $12,850/yr.

>Activities Lately
Reading, writing, exercising.

>General feeling
Depression, regret, anxiety.
>>
>>34342054

Heh, before she died my grandmother handed my sister the family coat of arms and insignia.

It was meant to be a slight but I couldn't care less.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.