[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femanon feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

File: male-pattern-baldness-surgery.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
male-pattern-baldness-surgery.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>tfw only guys with receding hairlines hit on you
is it really so hard to have some hair when you're in your 20s? I told one guy that maybe he should hit on girls with kind of equivalent condition, like fat girls or so, and he replied that I'm a total bitch and etc etc and started picking on my looks and made my cry.
>>
You're supposed to put the bait in a reply, not in the OP.
>>
>>34265120
Hey, Anon, I am sorry you are balding and vent through erp
>>
im not balding but im 5'6 so i guess im fucked and will never learn hue hue hue
>>
>>34265228
Get height durgery and your life will become a dream.

Do it now in the next two years before all antibiotics become worthless.

This is a message from the savior
>>
>>34265251
funny thing is my leg was mangled when i was younger so i could get the surgery pretty easy

but im native and 26 so whats the point then waht bleach my skin and dye my hair work out and somehow grow facial hair

meh thanks tho saviour.
>>
>>34265120
458 replies and 53 images omitted
>>
>>34265120
lol, that's actually a funny bait
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (189KB, 1113x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
189KB, 1113x833px
Oh well shaving it off isn't that bad.
>>
I women basically think every non Chad trait means you should only get fat girls.

Less than 5'9"? Only get fat girls
Notwhite? Only get fat girls.
Less than average face? Only get fat girls.

Women are not worth the effort if you're not a chad.
>>
>>34266095
hows mine look
>>
File: 1484851480089-397926305.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1484851480089-397926305.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>34266095
Sieg heil anon
[Spoiler] I've had like 5 different people say I look like a Nazi, totally unprovoked
>>
>>34267294
You rock it well imo, you're a classic rugged man. It's your expression that says /r9k/. Be more smug.
>>
File: 1482857441498.jpg (78KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
1482857441498.jpg
78KB, 1024x707px
>in class
>ask TA a pretty irrelevant question out of curiosity
>he comes back two weeks later with a super detailed answer
>I'm taken aback but okay thank you it's appreciated

>year long course
>right before the final he asks me out on a date
>I don't know this guy at all
>physically he's not my type but maybe if I knew him I wouldn't care
>but we've literally never spoke outside of that question situation
>tell him I only would do that if I knew a person and was friends with them first (truth)
>he asks to be friends, to hang out
>okay well fuck you obviously you only want to be friends so you can get into my pants it's awkward now
>say I'd rather not do that
>gets melodramatic, says he's sorry for any awkwardness because of his position of "authority" over me, that he'll never speak to me again
>feel bad
>"like, no, you can talk to me, it's just I don't know what we'd have in common."
>starts offering me free tutoring
>knows about my thesis project / desire to get into grad school, says he could help out
>yeah, no, I'm not doing that

>week later
>asks to hang out as friends
>i ignore it

>month later
>messages me again

> two months later, course is over
>likes my OKC profile, messages me

Like, dude, I don't even fucking know you. Why are you acting this way? Can some robots please fucking fill me in?
>>
>Good hair
>6'4

Good to know I'll always have these qualities about me
>>
>>34267294
You look too swarthy to be a nazi
>>
File: oscar.png (1MB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
oscar.png
1MB, 1000x921px
>>34265120
>tfw only guy who will ever hit on you is oscar and only because he is desperate for pussy and knows you are mentally ill

just kill me f a m
>>
>>34265120
>I told one guy that maybe he should hit on girls with kind of equivalent condition, like fat girls or so,

Yes but what is an equivalent condition? Fat isn't because that's within your control.
>>
>>34268280
samefag

OP is definitely a troll but she might get to some anons, so:

>my best friend is a dude who went bald at 17
>works as a cook in a fast food place
>gets lots of pussy
>really cute girls, too, definitely hotter than me
>only a handful of them are crazy bitches, most genuinely normal and well-adjusted

I think it's just playing your strengths. If you're bald, don't fucking do what OP's pic shows. Do something like >>34267294.

>I have to defend bald men because my dad's bald and so will my sons probably bc genetics
>>
nice bait op, i'm sorry you're a manlet
>>
>>34268329
Sometimes fat is out of someone's control.

And hell, most of the stuff that makes robots ugly is within their control (acne, scarring, glasses, etc.) they just don't care.
>>
>>34268274
>>34268307
>>34268338
thanks anons,
I think I look fine without hair, it has just been interesting that people who have never commented on my appearance before feel like it is socially acceptable to tell me I look like a nazi.

(Also, I didn't realise I have so many scars on my head before... I only know how I got two of them, the other two are a mystery.)

>>34268304
that's a joke, right? most men lose some of their hair in their 40s, at least. And while you'll never be short, you probably will lose a few centimeters in your old age.

>>34268329
Honestly it is pretty hard to pin down a female equivalent. After some thinking I came up with mild hirsutism, perhaps noticable sideburns.
To me baldness is significant for the following reasons: it is an indicator of bad genes, is highly visible, and has major social stigma attached to it.
I feel like hirsute women tick all of those boxes. Plus it is hair-related, so it has a nice (inverse) symmetry with baldness.
>>
>>34268865
I have an astigmatism which means I have to wear toric contact lenses. They take like an hour to spin around and settle the right way on your eyes so that you can see and they're still extremely uncomfortable and make my eyes red for a few days. You can say that looking like a nerd is within my control but it's such a hassle that it's more reasonable not to try.

Like some untreatable cystic acne or something. It might be so much of a problem that it would consume your life to fight it and not just look bad.
>>
>>34265120
I can't wait until I go bald and grow my hair like that.

I'm going to keep in great shape and be a writer too. It will be awesome. If I make good enough money I'm going to wear all Yohji.
>>
>>34267294
Sweet hunting and fishing jacket. Are you from new zealand?
>>
>>34265120
So in other words you said something mean and he said something mean back. Maybe you are in their league if so many of them are hitting on you?
>>
>>34268932
Good hair runs in my family
>>
>>34269013
it's actually a tshirt!

yes I am also spoilers weren't working from my phone, do they not exist on r9k anymore
>>
File: 1484676488604.png (595KB, 734x708px) Image search: [Google]
1484676488604.png
595KB, 734x708px
>>34268280
Ain't that a common paradox.
Do not know him > Don't wanna hang out
Don't wanna hang out > Do not know him bcs of that.

Tbh if you have no other guys you want to date, and you have time and willingness, like why not? He sure as heck is awkward but that bout it from what I understood.
>>
>>34269108
It isn't a paradox.

My issue was that he asked me out, I said no because I want to be friends before I date someone, and then he asked to be friends right after. It was very clear what his endgame was.

If we had become friends just through casual interaction and then he asked me out, I'd probably would have considered it.

> Tbh if you have no other guys you want to date, and you have time and willingness, like why not?

I'm single, I have time, I do not have the willingness. I'm a big believer in being friends first. If you just ask someone out, you'll have to be basing it on the superficial.

>why not

Because I know absolutely fucking nothing about this person.

>heck is awkward

Thing is, if he had asked me out and left it at that, I probably would have became friends with him anyway, since my school is tiny. However, I'm super freaked out at how this guy has focused on me for like, six months. He seems like he can't take no for an answer and in hindsight his whole "oh boohoo I'll never speak to you again" thing seems really manipulative. I'm pretty freaked out, DESU.
>>
>>34269185
>If we had become friends just through casual interaction and then he asked me out, I'd probably would have considered it.
and then you fuckers have the audacity to say that guys that try that are pretending to be nice guys and faking friendships to enter your pants. just say it, he was unnatractive and that's why you rejected him, you're annonymous and you don't need to virtue-signal caring about friendships in here.
all that fucking long post to justify rejecting the guy. women suck.
>>
>>34269185
If it is not a paradox, then how can it be resolved? With his course of actions... well he is a big nerd afterall... well I dunno.

Fact is, do not worry about him. All guys have the same endgame, and the ones saying otherwise are the ones you should be afraid of.
Damn these abominations.
>>
>>34269309
oh and forgot
DESU
>>
>>34265120
don't talk to me or my receding hair line ever again
>>
>>34269241
> and then you fuckers have the audacity to say that guys that try that are pretending to be nice guys and faking friendships to enter your pants.

Sounds like you're conflating friendship with manipulating people.

I've been friends with guys who have tried to kiss me while I was crying about my dad being sick in the hospital. I've known men who have tried to get girls to break up with their boyfriends by implying the latter was being unfaithful. Those are "nice guys" - the faking of friendship to get laid.

I also have real, meaningful friendships with several men. That's where my hope for the future lies - gradually falling in love with someone who you get along with.

If you can't tell the difference, you're probably not a very good friend to people of either sex.

>he's unattractive

He is, to me. However, I've dated men who weren't my type because we were friends and got along. Hell, one of my exes sort of resembles him.

>women suck

Lemme guess, you did something similar to what I described, didn't you?
>>
>>34269309
implying some female doesn't already know the rules of the game. damn nigga, you're fucking stupid. she's just fucking pretending because she can't write a one line post saying: "i rejected him because he was ugly". she fucking needs to write a long ass post trying to rationalize a fact.
>>
>>34265120
The trolling in this place is so stale these days. I don't even know why I come here any more. It seems there are less and less people who want to discuss the hard truths of the world and share feels and help each other and more and more who want to live in denial and do nothing but hate and spread misery by building up a fantasy world which allows them to spare their fragile egos from the realization that maybe they could succeed if they just tried.
>>
>>34269309
I told you how it can be resolved. Do you not see a difference between:
>hey we've been through a lot together and I really want to try taking this to another level
and
>"I don't know you. I would have to be friends with someone before I considered dating them." " Oh! Well, let's be friends then!"

>big nerd

I'm a big nerd. I still don't act this way.

>okay, I did once drunk text a guy after he rejected me, but I acknowledged that was wrong and apologized to him.

>same endgame

Not really. Love that happens to involve sex is different than just sex.

>saying otherwise are the ones you should be afraid of

I completely agree. The most abusive creeps I've ever dealt with were self-proclaimed "feminists". Disgusting.
>>
>>34269347
you're really mad about that post, huh?

>>34269393
this. whenever you post a comment that's long people complain.

i used to have such interesting conversations in this place and now i don't anymore. can't tell if i'm getting older or if this place just sucks now.
>>
>>34265120
Bald head bad in bed.
>>
>>34269346
>I also have real, meaningful friendships with several men. That's where my hope for the future lies - gradually falling in love with someone who you get along with.
No, you don't. All men want to fuck you and that's all you're worth for us. The only difference is that the later enters your pants under your radar. We know if we are attracted the first minute we see you and that shapes our whole interactions with you from then on.
Stop prentending that attraction is built over time because of intelectual or emotional compability, you're just confusing stupid robots that should learn how things work.
>He is, to me. However, I've dated men who weren't my type because we were friends and got along. Hell, one of my exes sort of resembles him.
You just gave a chance to betas you were not attracted to because they served as emotional tampons and you probably broke up with them using poor excuses to justify you weren't getting tingles from them. That's beyond being manipulative. Funny how you said this:
>If you can't tell the difference, you're probably not a very good friend to people of either sex.
That's merely subtle projection.
>Lemme guess, you did something similar to what I described, didn't you?
Yeah but now I just tell women straight that we can't be real friends and I only want to fuck them. Take it and enjoy my company or leave.
>>
>>34269461
> that's all you're worth for us

Awww. That's cute, but:
>holding my friend's hand at his mom's funeral
>helping my friend take his things back from his ex
>calling my friend after his brother nearly overdosed
>several of these friends are in LTR and we're still close

But yeah, they're totally trying to get into my pants.

> that attraction is built over time because of intelectual or emotional compability

>he's never fallen in love with someone who he didn't initially find cute
Sounds like you're shallow and projecting on me.

Just because you're a bad person who doesn't care about others doesn't mean that the rest of the world is like you. I'm sorry, you're missing out on a lot.
>>
>>34269588
>holding my friend's hand at his mom's funeral
>helping my friend take his things back from his ex
>calling my friend after his brother nearly overdosed
>several of these friends are in LTR and we're still close
All useless signs of fake affection, you only did those to make you feel good about yourself, pretending you're a caring person. The moment they need you to be active and help them through hard times only their male friends will be there.
Holding hands and giving calls doesn't take you out of your confort zone and you will never leave it to really help them.
Fucking tell me A SINGLE TIME you did something to prove your friendship to them besides those stupid passive examples.
>he's never fallen in love with someone who he didn't initially find cute
Keep spouting romantic memes, you're doing such a "great" job helping robots with that.
>Just because you're a bad person who doesn't care about others doesn't mean that the rest of the world is like you. I'm sorry, you're missing out on a lot.
I'm not missing on shit. I'm telling how is it so the ones listening won't get hurt because of bitches like you.
>>
>>34269347
ayyy someone should go back to >>>/b/ if he can't handle how conversations are supposed to flow.
You gotta say that shit even if you lowkey know that they know about it. And why? In order to progress a conversation.

>>34269413
>Do you not see a difference between
ofc i do. What I'm saying is that even though he had a bad start you could maybe at least respond to him i dunno he [b]may[/b] one day become a great, reliable friend.

>same endgame.
If you think about it, whether you knew if a guy had a crush on you (or put in simple terms wanted to have sex with you) before you started frendship or not doesn't matter if if you fall for him does it?
>>
>>34265120
i hate this. i get hit on by guys who look like a beta version of carl from aqua teen.
>>
>>34269668
>those examples are passive
>confronting his abusive ex was passive

Hm, maybe no matter what my response is you're going to argue it's wrong because you have confirmation bias.

What would constitute an "active" act of friendship?

> you're doing such a "great" job helping robots with that.

Yep, and you're helping robots by reducing all human interactions to physical attractiveness. I'm positive that'll embolden them.

> the ones listening won't get hurt because of bitches like you.

Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>34269706
Still falling for female logic that implies sex is a bad thing and man should perform a ritual of courtship to earn it like a trophy.
>>
>>34269734
>What would constitute an "active" act of friendship?
Risking your well being for them and times of need.
>Yep, and you're helping robots by reducing all human interactions to physical attractiveness. I'm positive that'll embolden them.
Because that's how it is, we are animals and our biology shapes all our interactions. You're nothing but a quick pity fuck for when your beta friends get dumped and they muster the courage to stain your "friendship" trying to have sex with you.
>Who hurt you, anon?
Why would you fucking care? Is this attitude your usual go to? Sounds like it.
>>
>>34269413
Not any of these anons, but how the hell did he "ask you out", exactly? Asking someone out on a date doesn't mean you want to or have an interest in entering a deep personal relationship.

It's more of a "you seem kind of like my thing and I'd like to get to know you better". If all he did was ask you to get dinner or meet up some time he was literally just trying to get to know you better.

If he just cold approached it and threw "I want to have an intimate relationship with you. Please answer yes/no." That is fucking weird. But it sounds like you were way over reacting to someone who just asked you out on a casual date. A first date is a not a serious or intimate thing. It's really just a testing of waters to see how compatible you are.

If the only way you are interested in becoming involved with someone is by first going through some kind of long term platonic friendship and THEN just both of you magically developing romantic interest in each other you are setting yourself up for failure. This does happen, but it is really not all that common and you are closing yourself off needlessly to other opportunities.

If you don't like the guy you don't like him, but I think your reasoning seems shaky.

t. 24 year old robot who fell in love with female best friend of 9 years, found out it was mutual love, then got abandoned by her anyway before she would even give relationship a try.

Good luck, though.
>>
we should start a government program that forces women to date ugly men amiright boys?
>>
I hate men with receding hairlines before they're 30. I honestly think it's pathetic. Just fucking buzz it off

I'm a guy btw
>>
>>34269706
>bad start
I've definitely ignored embarrassing first starts, but this whole thing has freaked me out. I don't like how persistent he was. It sets off alarm bells in my head that this is someone who doesn't take no for an answer.

>had a crush on you before

Eh, I've definitely became friends with guys with the intention of maybe asking them out. However, someones their behaviour has changed my mind. Alternatively, I've befriended guys I didn't think were cute and then was charmed by their personality.

I think it's okay if I guy is attracted to me (Ideally, he would be!), but that can't be the deciding factor.

>>34269719
Carl's a stud you dumb bitch
>>
>>34269803
in times of need*
>>
>>34269820
>was charmed by their personality.
Hahahaha. Nice bait.
>>
>>34265120
>is it really so hard to have some hair when you're in your 20s?
That's a really stupid question. I started balding in high school, not something I could ever help.
>>
>>34269852
you look like you're 40 at age 23. sad.
>>
>>34269884
Not quite, but yes, it's sad. What's your point?Should I drop paying off my student loan and direct my income to getting hair transplants? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>34269803
> Risking your well being for them and times of need.

Where do you live, anon? I don't live in a dangerous part of the world.

I've definitely stayed behind at bars when it looked like my friend was gonna get jumped, I've drove across town to rescue a friend from a bad drug trip, etc.

> we are animals and our biology shapes all our interactions.

Spoken like someone who has never taken university level biology.

(Spoiler alert: It's not all physical attractiveness)

>quick pity fuck

I'm a virgin.

>why would you fucking care

I don't. I just think it's funny how angry you're getting. It's okay, anon. You probably came on too strong, lol.

>>34269809
He asked me out on a date, and that was fine....then he started lowkey begging ("Let's be friends!"), trying to bribe me ("I'll help tutor you! I'll give you some tips on grad school!"), acting really hurt (Looking like he was about to cry, saying how he was "used to this" and that "it's okay if you never want to speak to me again"), and then just kept talking to me. The conversation wouldn't fucking end and it was just emotion after emotion. I was exhausted when it was over.

>long term platonic friendship
>magically developing romantic interest

Doesn't seem that improbable. I've done it's twice already. My best friend is getting married this year and that's exactly what he did. It's what my sister did.

In fact, the relationships in my life which fell apart the fastest (my aunt's divorce) were the ones without that period of friendship before hand.

I appreciate the concern, anon, and I'm sorry about your friend (fuck, nine years?), but I disagree.
>>
>>34269820
>persistent he was
Alternatively it could mean that he cares. Or that he feels bad about his bad start and it haunts him seeing you on a daily basis.
>mfw you had almost literally the same situation but w/o asking out.
>lowkey wants to feel better about himself.
>kek it was 3 years ago don matter.

>>34269809
>emotion after emotion
okay lol that seems like lowkey manipulation.

>considers asking for more info
>>
>>34269976
>I've definitely stayed behind at bars when it looked like my friend was gonna get jumped, I've drove across town to rescue a friend from a bad drug trip, etc.
What would you do if he got really jumped?
>Spoken like someone who has never taken university level biology.
What are you trying to imply? You have a soul or something?
>I'm a virgin.
How old are you?
>>
>>34265120
>is it really so hard to have some hair when you're in your 20s
This doesn't make sense. You don't choose to grow hair.
>>
>>34270061
>How old are you?
Real question is if she and OP is the same person
>>
>>34269976
In my experience, the relationships that I observe that last are the ones where people grow into over the course of their relationship. People may only come to love one another after being together for years and I'd go as far as to argue that true love, if it exists (I'm not really a believer in love) can only come about and be expressed through a long term romantic bond.

Maybe I'm juts a cynic, but basically every single relationship I have seen other people be in in my life has crumbled or been completely toxic. I only know one long term couple that seem happy together and seem as though they will stay the course. Parents crumbled, friends crumbled, grand parents were devoted but obviously toxic from the outside. Long term friend's 6.5 year relationship finally crashed and burned after about 2-3 years of a horrible slow train wreck. Brothers have failed to adapt and form any strong relationships. Father never was able to meet anyone after divorce besides an insane and abusive woman aunts and uncles either never married or divorced lost their homes and moved back in with their elderly parents and I'm a malfunctioning KV anonbot.

Maybe my perception is that skewed based on my experiences, but to me it seems like you are living in a fantasy world.

9 years isn't so long when you have a life time ahead of you. You can learn to let go of anything. It's all over now anyway and that's peaceful except for the dreams.

For what it's worth it sounds like your TA was just a total sperg/autist and was over invested himself and didn't know how to react. The sperg should learn how to deal with social interactions and handle his emotions, but I pity him and even sympathize with him some. I don't think he deserves as much derision as you're meeting out, but I can't help but feel compelled to play devil's advocate. Especially when it means claiming clemency for an autist.
>>
OP give up already. Nobody likes bald guys and you're a genetic failure.
>>
>>34270056
>he cares
We spoke once! That's insane!

>feels bad
Then why does he keep asking me out? If he felt bad, he could say, "hey sorry I was so weird" and I'd forgive him.

>3 years ago

Don't worry anon, I've done awkward shit too. I've drunk texted a guy after he rejected me, etc.

We all do awkward shit, I wouldn't feel bad, just try to be better.

>>34270061
>if he got jumped

At the time? Probably would have tried to punch someone out.

Now? Probably call a friend to drive past and run to the car.
>I'm in physio now so I can't do shit
>also I'm old now

>have a soul

Literally how the fuck do you infer that from what I said.

>how old are you
>>
>>34269346
>Sounds like you're conflating friendship with manipulating people.

>implying this literally isn't what all human relationships are
>not realising we are living in a post-darwin society
>not realising that everyone has vested interests, there are no pure motives.
>>
>>34270458
>Literally how the fuck do you infer that from what I said.
FUCKING THIS.
>>
>>34270380
>"hey sorry I was so weird" and I'd forgive him.
Hahaha! Some guy needs to be FUCKING FORGIVEN FOR ASKING A BITCH OUT LIKE IT'S A CRIME! So much entitlement implied on that.
>>
>>34265120

born a borderline midget, hairline receding, have halitosis, extremely ugly.

evolution is a bitch.
>>
>>34270219
>cynic

I feel that, OP. I came from a broken home. One of my uncles has been married and divorced four fucking times. My mom and stepdad abused me. My friends all have dead beat dads, abusive parents, abusive partners, etc. Mental and physical cruelty has been a constant in my life.

There are days when I think I'm doomed to be a failure and a divorcee like my mom even though I'm completely normal.

>fantasy world

I don't think pain gives you insight, anon. It never gave me insight - if anything, it deluded me into expecting the worse.

>if all i see is the worst in everything
>that's all i'm gonna get

As I got older I saw that happy, normal, loving relationships are not just possible - they're common.

>9 years

I'm glad you're trying to move on, but to me that still sounds like a devastating loss. Sorry about the dreams. Definitely had those and it fucks up your whole day.

>pity him
That was my initial reaction but my pride was wounded by the tutoring comment (fuck off asshole i'll do my own damn math homework) and the lowkey manipulation. I'm a >diagnosed autist and I don't harass people.

With that said, anon, you seem like a pretty cool person and your devil's advocacy clearly comes from a place of compassion. I respect that.

I hope you get proven wrong @ cynicism, and I mean that in the nicest way possible ;)
>>
>>34269818
thanks for sharing, we're certain you'll make an excellent cock sucker for a well maned man that you find attractive
>>
>>34270458
>He asked me out on a date, and that was fine....then he started lowkey begging ("Let's be friends!"), trying to bribe me ("I'll help tutor you! I'll give you some tips on grad school!"), acting really hurt (Looking like he was about to cry, saying how he was "used to this" and that "it's okay if you never want to speak to me again"), and then just kept talking to me. The conversation wouldn't fucking end and it was just emotion after emotion. I was exhausted when it was over.

Actually on second thought, the guy who lectured you seemed like a blubbering, desperate idiot.

This is the real reason you rejected him, (Even though you don't realise that) and I respect it.
>>
>>34270380
>That's insane
crazyinlove.mp3

>try to be better
>try
sad kek

>>34270380
>>34270525
>why does he keep asking me out

> he could say, "hey sorry
wrong ratio intelect:social skills
Its the correct way to handle stuff like an adult, by compromising and not dwelling on past.
>>
>>34270458
>he thinks darwinism is survival of the fittest
>he thinks darwinism encourages mean, exploitative behaviour and doesn't neurochemically hack us into being social

>>34270525
Not for asking me out, but for begging me for a date for an hour, trying to play the pity card, and insulting me by trying to bribe me.
>>
>>34265120
>is it really so hard to have some hair when you're in your 20s
I don't know why the fuck so many young guys have male pattern baldness already. what the fuck?
>>
>>34267294
MechaGamezilla?
>>
>>34270652
>darwinism encourages mean, exploitative behaviour

It does if it carries on genetic material to the next generation. Those traits are actively encouraged in the hyper-competitive capitalist society we live in.

>neurochemically hack us into being social
Yeah, "being social" includes manipulating people to help is procure mates. The man you rejected wasn't particularly good at it.

>>34270739
Looks nothing like him
>>
>>34270612
>blubbering
That wouldn't have bothered me.

>desperate
Oh yeah.

>respect it
Pfthaha, thanks anon.

>>34270641
>not dwelling on the past

That's very true. Hell, he didn't even have to aplogise. He could have just....not talked to me for a few months and then acted like nothing happened if we had lunch at a conference or something. Except he didn't do that. He's kept asking me out periodically over the past few months despite no response from me.
>>
>>34270591
Thanks pal.
>9 years
Yeah, we were friends through high school and after, but last I heard she was engaged. Haven't had a conversation in over a year and it's been months since there's even been any text contact. The whole thing was weird. She was first to spill a confession to me and ended up withdrawing and moving to another city. I won't go into details in this thread. It's not the place for that. But you just move on.

>As I got older I saw that happy, normal, loving relationships are not just possible - they're common.
Funny, as I've gotten older I've seen basically the exact opposite come to pass. Not saying it doesn't happen, but for the life of me I really don't know how to navigate it.

Thanks anyway for the well wishes. I hope you find whatever you are looking for.
>>
File: 1480830401537.png (88KB, 507x134px) Image search: [Google]
1480830401537.png
88KB, 507x134px
>>34268280
>this is what i'm afraid of looking like whenever i meet a girl i'm attracted to
>>
>>34270756
There's so much wrong with this scientifically.

Like, your concept of evolution is "being mean and manipulative gets you puss therefore evolution".

>if it carries on genetic material
There's a lot more to reproductive success than just getting laid. There's whether your offspring will survive long enough to get laid (hence why it's sometimes better not to breed at all and conserve resources rather than mate with someone that will cause severe inbreeding depression for example, there's the individual's self preservation, etc.

>those traits are encourgaed in capitalist society

Walk into a Starbucks. Notice all the advertisements about donating x amount to charity or whatever? Appearing as an evil, ruthless corporation is one of the surefire ways to lose business. I'm not sure where I stand on the issue of capitalism, but it's definitely a lot more complex than "capitalism makes everyone mean!"

>capitalist society

Also do you appreciate how long substantive evolutionary change takes and how that compares to how long the institutions of capitalism have been around?

>manipulate

It's not manipulation if both parties benefit.
>>
>>34270800
>spill confession
Sounds like she was scared of comittment. It's a meme, but it sounds like it was her baggage, not yours.

>details

Hey, I gotta leave for a lab but if you wanna post this I'll check and see if the thread's alive. I actually like chatting with anons about their lives.

Thanks anon!

>>34270899
If you're afraid of it, chances you're not going to do it.
>>
>>34270788
>asking me out periodically
"Maybe if I poke her long enough she'll crack"
the wonders of human species

>>34270899
>winning move is not to play
More like "not losing but still at risk of regrets"
>>
>>34266095
>>34267294
>tfw you share a board with old people
>>
>>34271023
>"not losing but still at risk of regrets"
The thing about regret is that you'll regret it whether you do it or not.
If you don't, then you'll wish you did.
If you do, then you'll wish you didn't. Or did it better.

I say it's better to not do it. You can deal with regret. Actually doing something means you have to deal with the consequences, too.
>>
File: The Rock.jpg (2MB, 1378x1378px) Image search: [Google]
The Rock.jpg
2MB, 1378x1378px
I shave my head bald and I'd say something similar as that.
> I told one guy that maybe he should hit on girls with kind of equivalent condition
And I'd say "I am, I'm hitting on an incurable bitch".
>>
>>34271910
>"I am, I'm hitting on an incurable bitch".
Weak. Call her a bitch and you look bitter and desperate.

>not "I thought I was. You're not supposed to look like that, right?"
>>
>>34268280
>you can only date girls you personally know

I guess that means I am fucked.
>>
>>34271704
Consequences might be in thine favour, thus one shoud not assume one path is better than the other.
>>
>>34268865
>Fat is out of control
>Acne, scarring, glasses aren't
Starve yourself fat fuck.
>>
>only black guys and old men hit on you

It could be worse
>>
>>34270919
By capitalism, I mean the state in which humans have been since we stopped being hunter gatherers and switched to farmers.

>(hence why it's sometimes better not to breed at all and conserve resources rather than mate with someone that will cause severe inbreeding depression for example, there's the individual's self preservation, etc.

I don't think we've reached the point where we can breed a separate caste of slave men to gather resources. People who do not breed in order to gather resources for the rest of the pack would quickly die out. Unless there was a social construct that moulds men into that pattern. (perhaps the priesthood is an example)

>Notice all the advertisements about donating x amount to charity or whatever? Appearing as an evil, ruthless corporation is one of the surefire ways to lose business.

Don't you see how you've answered yourself here? Starbucks' image of charity is a deception. They're a multi-million dollar company concerned only with profit.

My main point is that morality is illusory and only exists insofar as it enbables us to pass on genes to the next generation. It's a brutal struggle for domination. Whether it be individuals or entire races.
>>
>>34272145
Yeah but when has anything good ever happened?
>>
>>34265120
You aren't a chick but if you are I'm glad some dude put you in your place.
>>
>>34272580
1942, Conclusion on how to resolve jewish problem
>>
>>34270605
If you'r balding before you're 30 I find it extremely unattractive and pathetic. Like I'd respect a ugly midget more than someone with a fucked hairline.

Big forehead receding is unlucky but doesn't look THAT bad, not till it reaches a certain length.

The receding hairline looks a fucking joke though. Absolutely pathetic. Even if it's just slight, fucking buzz it!

I'm 85% straight btw
>>
>>34273287
respect based on looks, fuck of you vain faggot twink or ill make you my bitch with my bald head
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.