[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0610.jpg (497KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
497KB, 1200x800px
Dear A,

Please take the hint and leave me alone.

I do not forgive you for what you did.

We're not both as bad as each other, you're just a cunt.

I regret meeting you. I regret trusting you. Most of all I regret sharing a large portion of my life with you.

Deep down I always knew you were scum, but I suppressed it because I wanted us to work.

Go to hell you selfish, impulsive piece of shit.

- Somebody who No longer loves you
>>
Michael,

I haven't heard from you in a few days. I desperately want to contact you. I don't know why. Maybe I want answers? I want to be able to rationalise what you did. Why did you throw away everything that you claimed that you wanted so badly?

I wish I could hate you, but my soul won't let me.

I hope you fix yourself.

Ashley
>>
I see you make this thread pretty frequently addressed to A, OP. I wonder what it was she did to you that was so horrible.
>>
>>34210518
Girls don't belong on r9k

You cannot be a robot

GET

THE

FUCK

>>>/out/
>>
jane i love you- i wish you talked to me more often but maybe im just boring
>>
Dear Shruti,

It's taken me a while to be able to see and accept how badly I've treated you. There's no excuse for what I've done even if I was sick, no justification. It's only been after experiencing significant amounts of trauma and after my medicine has evened me out a bit that I truly believe that I am a better person. We could've stopped speaking on better terms, I could've not guilt tripped you into taking care of me in the first place, a lot of things could've gone differently but the way things turned out I think everyone is better off for them.

I just want you to know that I'm sorry, and that I did care about you quite a bit and had no intention of hurting you mate. God bless.
>>
>>34210620
Fuck off, you turbo shitcunt. There is no reason for you to assume I'm a roastie.
>>
Kristen,

You know I love you. And I know that, for a while, you loved me too. I knew it would not work, that we couldn't ever be together really. It wouldn't work out. You're too far and we have such different worldviews and ways of looking at things. We are headed in different paths in life but I had hoped that we could walk together for even just a little bit.

I will never forget the day you told me you would be okay with just being with me for the rest of your life. Those words are forever burned into my head. And so is that look that you gave me because we both knew that was a pipe dream, something that would never come to pass. Just something to joke about.

I wish you lived closer to me so I could actually see you. Part of me wants to catch the next flight up there. But you've grown so distant. You were my best friend and now you just don't talk to me anymore. I don't blame you, I'm not mad at you. You have your own life to live and to worry about. But it does make me so sad.

I'm sorry I am who I am. I'm sorry I'm ugly, boring, obnoxious, and most of all, I'm sorry I can't be who you want or need me to be. I'm sorry I'm so depressed and I'm sorry I joke about killing myself so often, because I know you know I'm not joking. I don't know why you've left like you have but I know it's probably for the best.

We were never meant to be and that's not okay with me yet.

You're going to do so many great things in your life and make so many memories. I just wish I could be there for them.

Yours always,

Will
>>
You are still making a big misunderstanding about me.
My new life is already moving.
I wanted to talk constructively with you.
But you are not interested in me so I have no choice but to forget you.
Perhaps we may not be able to understand each other anymore.
>>
I hate you all

Sincerely

-E
>>
File: IMG_1075.jpg (236KB, 1260x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
236KB, 1260x776px
E

Please stop emotionally fucking my friend, please stop ruining his relationship and stop constantly embarrassing him while flirting with him in front of his gf. Please stop masterbaiting on mute by listening to our voices, and please stop photoshopping nekugirls while posting entire walls of text about why science doesn't matter or some shit.
-concerned discord user
>>
>>34210319
I got it. If all of them are your true feelings. . Please leave me alone.
>>
S

G is horrid and you know it. You're better than that, you're goddamn Chad material. Go out and find somebody who's decent, somebody who can actually hold up a conversation instead of some fat weird pseudonormie who won't even hold up a conversation. Not to mention the fact that her family has a pretty damn long history of psychological issues - and on top of that, she's just an absolute bitch to you. You deserve better, and you and I both know you can find better.

t. T
>>
>>34211741
what are the initials of the person you're writing for?
>>
Tony Greenberg

Fuck you.
>>
m,
what the fuck? stop that.
s
>>
>>34210319
L

Do you actually like me? Are you just with me because you think you can't have anyone else? You're Chad material. I'm sorry I'm boring all the time.

Love S
>>
fuck off

fuck off

fuck the fuck off

nothing more

than confetti on the floor
>>
>>34210319
J

You're a fucking piece of shit. Why can't I stay away from you. Like yeah I wronged you but you wronged me too. And what are you? Jealous of H or something? I have no idea why I love you.

S
>>
>>34212002
>If all of them are your true feelings. . Please leave me alone.
deal
>>
Dear selfish cunt

I hope it was worth it

Needless to say you will never be hearing from me again
>>
>>34210319
I can tell that you're getting tired of me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. You pretend to love and miss me when I'm away but avoid me when I'm around. It's obvious that I've been momentary, a convenience. I love you, dearest.
>>
Dear Cassey
I know I will be seeing you again in a week, understand I want nothing to do with the girl that will be sticking to me like glue for the whole of the semester and the only reason I'm taking some of the classes I am is because I over heard you say you were also going to take them.

S.
>>
Julie
I'm sorry
I hope one day I can explain

B
>>
T

I wish I never met you, you ruined such a big part of my life I can never forgive you.
>>
Dear D, or S or K or I don't know,

I like you. You are amazing, I enjoyed eating pudding with you. It was fucking romantic.

L
>>
L

You're so close yet I can't find the chance to properly talk to you. I'm always thinking about you and you give me an uncontrollable erection, I still meant what I said that night and hoping that you were suggesting that you are interested (hope you're not just being nice). Sorry things got awkward but I have problems with being shy and you sounded frustrated, it makes me want to help but I don't like getting in the way. I don't care if it came off as a weird relationship I just want to hold you and make you feel better.

L
>>
A,

I don't post here, to you, ever. (besides this once and once prior)
Don't think I do.
I barely remember you as a person, but from what I do, you're alright, just not someone I'd like to talk to.

J
>>
dear mom

sorry for being a lousy son

me
>>
Dear A,

I hope you're ok and happy in your life.
I just think about you time to time and I don't even know why. Sometimes I read these old letters you sent me a long time ago. For a long time now I wish I could talk to you about what I felt at this time.
You know I loved you so much and I know that you didn't feel the same. Do you remember how we used to go back together from school ? Do you remember this time when we explored the mill in ruin ? We even talked to that homeless hippie guy who lived here ; he thought we were lovers. But we weren't.

Today you probably live away from our home, you must have a nice job, maybe you're married, perhaps you have children.
I just want you to know that, back then, my love for you was so strong. Sometimes i feel so ashamed of myself for this feelings. It was a long time ago since we last talked together ; more than 10 years actually. During this time I never felt the same love for anyone. I would be so happy to recover this feeling again but I feel like i can't, as if all warmth in my heart faded away until it can never beat again with the same strenght.
So I read this old letters you sent me a long time ago. I realize I have only one photos of you : this old class photo. Damn, that feel when I don't even remember your face.

I just want to know how you are and if you're happy but I don't know where to send this messages. I don't even know if you're still alive.
I will let this here, on the internet and, who knows, maybe it'll reach you wherever you are.
Bye
NG

>sorry for the bad english, peace
>>
>>34210319
G,
A is a piece of shit. He literally got busted by the girl he was cheating on his girlfriend with for cheating on her. He's a terrible person who bullied the shit out of T and acts completely different in public.
-M
>>
>>34217102
may i suggest that you get a life you dumb jew?
>>
>>34210319
B

You said you were in your hour of need last night but unfortunately I was asleep. Return my calls you big dummy.

E
>>
File: 1484595609406.jpg (21KB, 362x345px) Image search: [Google]
1484595609406.jpg
21KB, 362x345px
Dear black girl that has taken interest in me.

I don't like niggers, you're disgusting.
>>
>>34217796
Oh come on man that's a bit tasteless
>>
>>34210319
are you fucking B? if so get over yourself. i did nothing wrong and you know it you overemotional baby
-A
>>
File: ...wat.png (86KB, 294x283px) Image search: [Google]
...wat.png
86KB, 294x283px
>>34218095
She's an annoying little monkey.
>>
>>34218410
>She's an annoying little monkey.
at least someone likes u :(
>>
>lots of to and from E the last couple of days
>CONCERNED
I haven't said anything, everything is good. There's no problem over here, but what the fuck?
>>
>>34210319
>>34211882
>>34211925
>>34217102
>>34217586
>>34217791
>>34218352
>>34218916
yep, looks like a riddle to solve for me, maybe these guys these guys know each others
>>
>>34212002
>>34218916

i forgot that one
>>
Dear N

GET THE FUCK OF THIS BOARD

Sincerely
R
>>
>>34217125

Same. This is a shit feel that can't be rectified, apparently
>>
Dear D,

Please love me.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.