[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE MUST START THE BETA UPRISING NOW, OUR DAYS ARE COUNTED!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1484651873919.jpg (117KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
1484651873919.jpg
117KB, 921x481px
WE MUST START THE BETA UPRISING NOW, OUR DAYS ARE COUNTED!
>>
File: 1484324530794.png (65KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1484324530794.png
65KB, 184x184px
>we already have a few agents with names in that board. Some of them gave gathered quite a big fan Base

>quite a big fanbase

>they don't even realise that nobody likes tripfags

Also what are they going to do? Make a couple of threads that most people will completely ignore anyway?
>>
>>34208375
All those threads turn into shitposting or they're just told to fuck off, seems like wasted effort.
>>
They've tried this with /pol/ before, but ended up making memes and, ironically, attracting more of the /pol/ types to the site.
>>
I've been posting on /lgbt/ since its inception and the part about lgbt posters spamming shit in a coordinated effort isn't true.
>>
>>34208890
/pol/ and /lgbt/ actually have a good relationship with each other because of their mutual hatred of feminism.
>>
>>34208890
>>34208917
Lol fuck off faggot stop lying.

Whenever a faggot comes on /pol/ he is booed out. Even here fags are not wellcome and have to raid us in groups.
>>
>>34208917
it's one-sided. /pol/ hates gays about as much as they hate feminists. the only pro-/lgbt/ posters you see on /pol/ are FROM /lgbt/
>>
>>34208375
Tumblr tried it once and we all know how it finished
>>
File: 1484245243923.jpg (94KB, 965x1024px)
1484245243923.jpg
94KB, 965x1024px
>>34208917
>this is what /LGBT/ believes
Lol sperg

Go tickle your boyfriends shit you queer
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>7590676

NIGGERS
>>
File: fatass_imp_getimage.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fatass_imp_getimage.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>34209107
m-muh high test!
B-brehs!
>>
>>34208375
This pic is fake. No one types like that on plebbit.
>They've been "spaming" interracial couples
>I hate 4chin ever since those celebrity hacks
>Now I'll admit pol has been hard to beat
>truble, misoginy, spaming, loosers
Jesus christ. It's so glaringly obvious who made this. I assume that's a private DM captured by the how big is your sub guy, too bad he blacked the names out. Maybe so we cant see how those were two sock puppet accounts created just to fake some DMs
>>
>>34208375
>now i'll admit pol has been hard to beat
Hmmm...
>>
>>34208375
thanks op I kek'd myself
>>
>>34209185
>knowing how they type
>not knowing that trap/interracial/cuckold/feminist threads are spammed, and implying they don't happen due to your quotations
As much as I hate stupid website rivalries, get the Fuck out and stay in red d it
>>
>>34209210
No, as a pro shitposter I tried spamming BBC threads and got shot down repeatedly with stats, studies and averages of how the black penis averages are in fact lower than whites
>>
>>34209185
Also u/dasdsadasd has nothing on his wall. Wonder how he's got enough influence to allow the infiltrator into a group without posting a single fucking thing
>>
>>34209266
>>34209210
OH yeah
The point of my post was that they are impenetrable
>>
>>34209240
Do you seriously think that pic is legit? Have a good read of it.
>>
>>34209308
Doesn't matter what I believe about that pic, what matters is your absolutely vapid perspective.
Nobody cares what you have to say you fucking newfaggot.
Lurk moar.
>>
File: 1484225062203.jpg (33KB, 462x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484225062203.jpg
33KB, 462x546px
>mfw he hasn't moved to wizch@n yet
>wonders why everyone here is a fucking normal faggot
Really?
>>
>>34209373
I'm tired of your shitty disinformation campaigns. That picture is fake. In it says "Tell them dasdsadasd recommended you." Look up reddit user dasdsadasd. They don't exist. If they had been shadow banned then old posts would still be visible before said banning. The only result is an inactive sub with nothing posted. If the unnatural spelling mistakes and strange choice of words don't convince you, and this doesn't, then don't respond. I'm sick and tired of pol users closing their ears and eyes to any dissenting opinions, just the other night I spent ages showing proof for the holocaust and all we got out of it was a lot of (you)s with cartoon jews attatched.
>>
They have namefags/tripfags here. Not that I care about /r9k/, but this is precisely why it's detrimental to not automatically ignore anybody that wants attention that badly.
>>
>>34209496
pretty sure the dasdsadasd is just a code the guy made up on the spot. but yeah I agree that spelling looks like it was almost purposely done - i would expect typos and shit. anyway it's unverifiable since the names are blacked out, anyone have a non censored one?
>>
Don't worry. WW3 is just around the corner. Won't have to worry about that
>>
>>34208917
/polgbt/ is a homo fantasy that will never happen. /pol/ is /lgbt/'s oneitis and it doesn't matter how many times we tell you faggots that you're swinging from the rope with the rest of them, you still come back hoping to be our friend
>>
>>34208375
retarded beyond belief, people here are so selfishly convinced that how they view the world is the truth they literally wont give a shit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.