[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BALDING GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

File: balding-man.jpg (25KB, 673x450px) Image search: [Google]
balding-man.jpg
25KB, 673x450px
>having a good day
>feeling good about myself
>catch a glimpse of self in mirror
>look at hair line
>day ruined

Why god why I'm only 26
>>
>>34170972
Same my life is over and I have severe ptsd from my hair loss

I'm hoping that the dhitty medicine they have will work for awhile and then I hope in the next decade or two there's a cure or st least something else
>>
>>34170972
Most people dont care. You shouldn't care either.

Shaving it all off is always in no matter how you look.

Can also get a wig for whatever situation you want. Especially good if you like to crossdress.
>>
File: 1484409034168.jpg (13KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
1484409034168.jpg
13KB, 489x301px
>>34170972
>Why god why I'm only 26
I've been balding since I was 20.
>>
>>34171035

They literally have a cure for everything these days EXCEPT BALDING

>>34171079

Girls care dude, and I have a fucked up shaped head

>>34171116

I had a perfect hairline up until about 24 so it really hurts to see it go like this
>>
>>34171184
>Girls care dude

Can tell you for a fact that men care far more than women do.
>>
>>34171035
>I have severe ptsd from my hair loss
M I L L E N I A L S

I have bad hair loss. I'm a manlet, skinny, an aspie and have psoriasis of the scalp and head and I still have gf.

You have to continue to operate willfully beyond your limitation otherwise other people sniff your self made turmoils.
>>
>>34170972
there's literally nothing you can do about this. unless you want to spend $1000's over the course of your life and potentially screw up your hormones for the sake of vanity.
best to just accept it, shave it or at least buzz it super short.
>>
>23
>balding
>going grey
>psoriasis getting worse
>have scar on nose
>probably genuinely autistic

I'm at least attractive atm but autism has kept the gfs at bay. Once i lose my hair its game over. I guess my fate as a bond villain is sealed. Gonna go order a black turtleneck and white cat.
>>
>>34170972
> everyone makes fun of my hairline during high school
> assume it's a joke because my dads is fine
> it wasn't a joke

I guess I'll have to remain bald anons
>>
When can I stop worrying about this happening? I'm 21 and my hair hasn't started receding or thinning out yet.
>>
>>34172644
Could start at any age really anon.
>>
ive been balding since early 20s too. just wear a hat guys, its the only way.
>>
>>34172594
desu the bald turtlenecked look has a certain charm

makes you want to become a famous architect or something
>>
>>34170972
minoxidil, zinc and d3 supplementation. thank me in 9 months. or don't. it's all due to stress, friendo.
>>
>>34170972
19 here, my blonde thin scandinavian is really starting to fuck me in the ass. I'm a generally good looking dude, and have always hade good self-esteem, but looking in the mirror and realising i might only have 4-5 to go without something covering up my head. I'm already constantly wearing hats because i feel so incredibly bad about it. Help me 4chan, you're my only hope
>>
>>34172091
I don't want a gf I want hair
>>
>dude I know starts losing his hair in early 20s
>takes a bunch of drugs trying to stop it
>develops numbness in penis and erectile dysfunction
Lol.
>>
File: bad news gabe.jpg (123KB, 436x623px) Image search: [Google]
bad news gabe.jpg
123KB, 436x623px
>>34170972
>tfw not balding but naturally very high hair line that I remember shocking kids with as low as middle school age
>>
>>34173686
This. How can this be fixed. I have eggman hair like but good hair that coveres everything
>>
finasteride, dutasteride, or ru58841.

pick one.

it's not hard.
>>
As much as I hate my mutant genes for making me an ugly fuck (Half Mexican, a quarter native and a quarter french canadian), I will say that it has ensured that I will almost always have a full head of thick hair and a good hair line.
Small miracles I s'pose
>>
I've been balding since 16 but I still got quite a bit right now (23) I started finasteride at 18 tho and I switched to dutasteride at 21. I'm gonna get on that RU6969 compound soon I think.
Since I got cockroach tier skull genes, i'll look subhuman if I were to go bald. I'll do everything in my power to prevent that
>>
>>34173876
pick one?
I was thinkin I would duta+ru5884830 both
>>
>not getting a hair implant

this shit itches a little bit but I'll be laughing at all you balding fags in a couple months hahahahaha

r-right?
>>
>>34173927
I want one so fucking bad but I have a giant fear or surgery and needles and low and behold the one surgery I need you are awake for and its hours and hours long in a process that involves thousands of needle pokes

Fuck you god and fuck you satan
>>
>>34172775
this. so much this. i've been on minox for 5 months now, zinc for 3 and d3 for 2 and honestly I'm seeing improvement. plus, my mental health feels improved as fuck. I wasted almost half of last year following shitty thoughts down the drain like "oh my hair is going, I'm turning 25, I'll never get gf" etc etc

my advice to anons
STOP CARING
use minox and supplement but most importantly stop caring. sure it might happen. it might be happening. feeling bad about it will only make it worse. let it go anons.
my new year's resolution has been to give no fucks and honestly? these past 2 weeks have been bretty good
>>
>>34173947
I woke up when they took the skin cap off my skull and I threw up/fainted. Scariest experience in my life by FAR. Worth it though
>>
>>34173947
it didn't hurt that much with all the lidocaine they inject you. and I didn't saw a needle or anything at any point because they did it from the back of my head

plus the doctor and the nurses were pretty nice to me. if the FUSS works decently I'll probably get a little FUE implant in the same clinic

also for all you robots in the process of getting bald get finasteride + minoxidil daily, it really works and cuts hair loss altogether. I was dumb as shit and I stopped taking it I really regret it
>>
>>34174013
Fuck are you allowed to keep it on for awhile?
>>
>>34173921

Probably overkill. But that would sure as fuck do it.

Dutasteride/finasteride didn't work for me. That's why I swithced to RU. It works beautifully. Just have to apply twice a day. Much more expensive in the long run. Have to be careful not to trnasfer it to pregnant women/children (topical).

No side effects for me. If it's lowered my libido in any way good riddance.
>>
>>34174013
hey what procedure did you get? when did the hair started growing and stuff? and is it really worth it
>>
File: hellobrightnessmyoldfriend.jpg (22KB, 178x184px) Image search: [Google]
hellobrightnessmyoldfriend.jpg
22KB, 178x184px
I have like what 3-4 years until it turns horrible? This is the only spot I noticed last year
>>
>>34170972
>be me
>fat autistic fuck
>decide iv had enough of it one day
>lose a shit ton of weight
>body goes into shock
>hair starts falling out like crazy
>ohshitohshitohshitohshit
>hair line receded only a little bit but my anxiety had me thinking it was never going to stop falling out
>read up on how to prevent hair loss
>see all these trannies talk about how taking hormones stopped it for them
>be so worried about hair loss i decide to take female hormones
>become full time trap
>pass pretty easy since i have a girls ass and a girls face
>everyone thinks im a girl
>hair stopped falling out
>hormones made me feel a lot better than i ever though they would

And thats the story of how i became a tranny to stop my hair from falling out.
>>
>21
>hair line going way back
>have to grow it out to not look like a fucking mongoloid
>even then the difference between the sides and fringe is brutal

kms
>>
>>34174150
Wow its true what they say. It really is a mental illness
>>
>>34174043
What if you start of with finasteride and after a few years it stops working so you add dustastride then in a few years when it stops working add ru

After all that stops working it should have bought you 10-15 years at least with some thicker hair. After that stops working or the hair turns brittle add minoxidil and add the shampoo and use vitamins that are really good for hair too and add another 5 years maybe? Maybe more with the combination of shit.

After that there's hormones and other dht blockers you can add plus things to stimulate hair growth and maybe even a new medicine will come out that you can add to the regimen

Would this work?
>>
>>34174402
Or stop using finasteride and switch to dut and maybe add finasteride to the regimen again when everything else stops working

Like instead of trying to get regrowth with an army of regimens just regrow a little bit and go for matienance long term
>>
>>34174402
Is it possible to get prescribed Dutasteride in the US? What kind of doctor would you talk to anyway, a dermatologist or your general doctor?
>>
>>34170972
some guy a few days ago had some good results with rogaine why not give it a go op?
>>
There is no head shape so bad that a balding head looks better than a shaved one. Just shave your heads you fools.
>>
Anyone have experience using Biotin? I'm wondering how effective it is and when I should be expecting noticeable results.
>>
>>34174505
I got an all natural hair gel I used that had a lot of vitamins people recommended for hair
>>
>>34170972
>tfw weird shaped head
>Family has a history of baldness
Not looking forward to it
>>
>>34174519
got a name for it? willing to try anything or something similar
My hair isn't bad but I'm trying to stop my hair from thinning anymore than it is now before it's too late.
>>
>>34174553
Fuck I can't remember but anything with stinging nettle in it and is natural will be good it was called green something and a tad expensive

Also keep your hair hydrated a lot run a humidifier or occasionally splash water on or around your head even in small amounts
>>
>>34174505
biotin just makes your hair grow faster not grow new hair. still worth trying at least
>>
>>34175019
I heard from others who tried it is that it just stopped the hair thinning process, is this true?
Or should I just try finasteride?
>>
>little hair that's left always sticks out in multiple directions after sleeping, like an elderly anime protagonist
>can only make it go down by using lots of water, which makes it look greasy
>can't shave because scalp has lots of red patches and gets zits
>>
https://www.minoxidilmax.com/Essengen-6_Plus

started using this

it has finasteride in it, pretty much the only way i can get ahold of finasteride because the doctors refuse to prescribe it because of how young i am
>>
>>34175135
How young are you talking anon? I didn't know there was a cutoff
>>
>>34175199
i was 18 when i went to the derm

i'm 19 right now
>>
>>34174043
http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

is this a good one to buy?
>>
balding used to be a problem up until i shaved my head.
if ur balding and u havent shaved ur shit yet, ur pathetic as fuck and everybody is (rightfully) laughing at u.

there is nothing more pathetic than a guy who is balding trying to ignore/look like he is not balding
>>
File: 1483399918736.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1483399918736.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>34170972
iktfb

Was on fin for 2 years, been helping a good but. Unfortunately Inhouse Pharmacy stopped accepting debit/credit cards so I fucked now. Anyone else know a solid place to get cheap fin?
>>
File: 1484453717274.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1484453717274.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>34170972
>tall
>good face
>fit
>good beard
and
>bald at 19

I shave it and I look okay but I could have been an 8/10 and now I'm just an average 6/10 which doesn't even register in the mind of most women.
>>
File: 1435274736915.png (37KB, 386x520px) Image search: [Google]
1435274736915.png
37KB, 386x520px
>>34173686
So you mean that you have maximal forehead?
>>
>>34175490
Actually yeah, something like that looks accurate
>>
>>34175446
Why not pay with echeck?
>>
File: 1479475519890.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479475519890.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
I am fighting against hair loss as well.. I noticed about a year and a half ago and decided it was the end... after six months though I went to the derm and got a script for finasteride and it worked for me. It stopped the shed which was the big one... it devastated me to see my hair fall out.

I dont know how long it'll work for but Ill continue to take it.. it costs me about 60 bucks for a 3 month supply. I still have my sex drive and fap once a day usually. I caught it early so if you're someone who is in the early stages I would recommend it wholeheartedly. im still thinner up top but Its been a big help. Good luck I know what it can do to people ;__;
>>
>>34175288

Yeah Anagen and Kane Shop are the same chinese factory that make this stuff. They're the only ones selling it. 5% is what you want. I mix my own from the raw powder, but premixed should be fine. All the powder I've bought from them has been good so I'd guess the premixed bottles would be good too.

>>34174463

I prescribe dutasteride all the time for hair loss to my male patients. I believe it's approved for hair loss in Korea and Japan but not yet anywhere else. Works very well in studies though.

>>34174402

If finasteride is working for you and you are not progressing, you may never need anything else.

If fin/dut worked for me (they don't suppress my DHT) I would still probably just use RU58841 since I can afford it and it's worked very well at stopping my loss dead without any obvious side effects.
>>
File: IMG_20170116_042927.jpg (200KB, 851x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_042927.jpg
200KB, 851x1080px
How long have I got lads?
>>
>>34177732
I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark and ask, you don't happen to be a doctor in Illinois right?
>>
>>34177970
stay strong m8
least 30 more years
>>
>>34177970
Tfw my hairline was never even this good
>>
>>34177083
You got thinner since starting fin? Jesus Christ life is just an impossible battle
>>
I've been balding from stress since I finished college four years ago. I'm balding in the back so far. From the front you can't tell.

>went into Wawa tonight
>cute clerk smiles at me
>turn around briefly and she sees my bald spot
>she seems disgusted
>>
>>34178064

Na sorry. not there.
>>
>>34170972
>tfw balding at 13
>totally bald at 24/25.
Shit sucked ass
>>
File: 423_1_large.jpg (63KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
423_1_large.jpg
63KB, 600x784px
tried fin for 4 months and saw no progress or any side effects. stopped taking it because it was $80 a month

hairline in the front looks like pic related @ 27 years old

should i end it bros?
>>
>>34179158
Honestly mate as long as you own it it'll look fine. I don't think receding hairlines look that bad as long as you don't try to hide it. Just accept it and forget about the drugs.
>>
>>34175059
i think it makes the hair you have thicker, but if you want to grow new hair you should get on finasteride and minoxidil (rogaine, although there's a much cheaper Kirkland version that's the same thing)
>>
>>34170972
>tfw my brother, dad, dad's dad and mom's dad all are/were bald/balding
>still have a full head of hair but notice it's thinning a bit
it's sad knowing that it's all going to disappear
>>
File: 1453987694271.jpg (14KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
1453987694271.jpg
14KB, 236x329px
>>34179158
Try a Jude Law cut, he looks pretty great with a heavily receding hairline. Although he also has the benefit of being handsome as fuck.
>>
>>34170972
balding is natural >>>/r9k/
>>
receding amplified my anxiety to new degrees

I don't want summer to happen tbqh
>>
only primates and people who gets lots and lots of pussy dont bald

just take care of your body and die with dignity
>>
>>34174005
I'll add nizoral to these. It's an antifungal shampoo but also blocks DHT. I've been balding since 17 and use nizoral, zinc and d3. Would use minoxidal but I know I won't be bothered applying it everyday.
>>
>>34178145
A lot of these medications result in shedding first then regrowth in some people. Don't know how or why.
>>
>>34174505
I used it for a bit and it made my skin really oily and break out and even when I stopped using it the pimples persisted for a few months after so YMMV
>>
>catch a glimpse of slightly thinner hair right on the top of my head
oh no bros
im only 24
i never even had a gf
im not ready for my life to be over
>>
Don't go on fin, it honestly fucked up my dick, this isnt a joke I wish I had never done it
>>
>>34178498
I thought you said you weren't balding in the back???
>>
>>34174150
How did your parents react to you becoming a girl?
>>
>balding
>no one on my mom or dad's side is bald
>just think it's just rare or some shit
>feel bad, but it's not the end of the world
>find out hair loss may be an early sign of heart failure
>panic
I'm going to die soon, aren't I?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.