[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently, my friend was dating this douchebag of a cunt whom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: greatweeddroubt03.png (44KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
greatweeddroubt03.png
44KB, 509x509px
Recently, my friend was dating this douchebag of a cunt whom I could not stand.

I've had a thing for her for about a decade, but could never seem to get her attention. So it's pretty easy to see why I wouldn't take a liking to the asshats she keeps dating. But my god was this particular guy so insufferable. Pretentious pseudo-intellectual. The fake sensitive type. Overly articulate. Can't speak a sentence without being obnoxiously verbose. Smug and full of himself. And the worst part of it all: she eats it all up like he's "oh my god, you're so cultured and insightful. :3" Kill me...

Well, I couldn't take his shit much longer, so I pulled him outside the bar one night to call him out on what a fake ass little faggot he was. I thought I set him straight in an instant; because seriously fuck that guy. Apparently, though, this did not go over well. The next day I get a call from her chewing me out over it. Because not only did he complain to her about what happened, he also broke up with her on that spot, feeling that her involvement with me "spoke volumes" about her. She kept screaming at me for I don't know how long, claiming he was the guy of her dreams, and yells at me to never speak to her again. And, subsequently, she cuts off all contact with me. A few of our mutual friends also dropped me (mainly the women).

What the fuck, man? This is some high school shit. And lost a few friends, and my biggest crush, in the process.
>>
>>34084178
Have you ever took a second to think that maybe you or your lifestyle is the problem? Secondly, take a hint, she didn't nor would ever want you anon. A decade is a long ass time to be suckered in by some supposed stupid bitch, you got put in the bitch boi zone a long time ago, assuming this isn't bait, of course.
>>
Godspeed Anon.
You fought your battle well.
But you lost the war.

Next time plan it better, i guess.
>>
>>34084178
You made a guy break up with his vagina on legs because he was scared that he would ever have to see you again.
Think of it like that. Well done. At the very least you made some roasties life that little bit more miserable and acted like a man (whether it was a good idea or not).
>>
>>34084178
>I pulled him outside the bar one night to call him out on what a fake ass little faggot he was.

So what did you actually say?
>>
File: 1291458698482.jpg (101KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
1291458698482.jpg
101KB, 484x386px
>like female friend
>ask her out
>she tells me she's just started dating another guy
>6 months later they're still together
>he beats the shit out of her regularly
>>
>>34085366
I told him he was a fake ass poser piece of shit, and no one was buying it. That the fact he's dating her is in an insult to her and everyone around us. And I will fuck his shit up if the need calls for it.
>>
File: 1484177212554.png (375KB, 705x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484177212554.png
375KB, 705x719px
What you did was good, besides the whole orbiting of 10 years on one bitch, that's just silly.

either way don't contact her and ignore her, it's probably for the best.
also they're gonna get back together again guaranteed.

either way, enjoy the smaller company you have or look for better friends and don't latch onto one bitch for too long
>>
Not his fault he's handsome and you aren't
>>
So, basically, he never did anything wrong to her, but you decided to threaten him because you didn't like him? You're an ass, op, plain and simple.
>>
>>34086357
KEK. Well no shit she's mad but who cares honestly. Being a normalfag means you need to contain your autism and you clearly didn't by going on a drunkin rant a telling this guy you're going to kick his ass. You're retarded

>>>/out/
>>
>>34084178
>What the fuck, man? This is some high school shit.
Yeah, that you started you sensitive little bitch. Don't blame everything on other people and act like you're the victim.
>>
>>34084178
I know its hard being the ugly wall flower but chin up buddy. They'll be fucking again once she tells him shes gone no contact with you. She probably always found you creepy and hostile, like you aparently are
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.