[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 63

File: 985776402672.png (30KB, 466x361px) Image search: [Google]
985776402672.png
30KB, 466x361px
25+ general

Anybody else too fucked in the head to even hold down a job?

I'm a horrible person and I deserve every misfortune that befalls me
>>
No just being ugly and having poor social skills preventing me from getting a job
>>
>>34056150
>political science degree holder
>work at target stocking shelves overnight

I might be getting a better job soon. I still have hope
>>
>>34056238
Oh shit poli sci is what I'm going into
>>
What's wrong with you guys? Why do you WANT to be a wageslave? I want to kill myself
>>
File: 1466293019908.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466293019908.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>tfw have a career
>tfw can't get a gf

Is it me? Obviously I'm stable enough to hold a steady, well paying salary job, or is it them for only looking for Chad's and not seeing the big picture? Does a stable job and wealth mean nothing?
>>
>>34056307
couldn't you answer that yourself if you have coworkers? i work with some people that look like volcanoes and they still have regular wives and kids.
>>
>>34056368
>tfw no volcano gf

She's hot bro

That pussy is fire
>>
>>34056150
I don't mind doing labor. That's the only think that allows me to keep a decent job.

The boss likes me because I don't mind working late or during weekends. I just don't have anything better to do because I have no social life.
>>
>>34056307
I think I dont have one because I never leave the house. Online dating is dogshit too
>>
31. NEET, right now. Bipolar, avoidant personality disorder i had a pretty good gig writing SEO content from home for about 6 years. Paid $40 an article for 600 words. Lost that job in april 2016. Tried to get a "real job" and finally sucked up my fear and started applying. I got the first job i interviewed for and I lasted 2 months. I just couldn't do it. I have never been so depressed in my life (and i have bipolar depression). I was seriously suicidal every night for those two months. I don't know what I am going to do. I am 31 and have no education. I am trying to trick myself into thinking it was just that specific job and not actually working 40 hours a week that crushed me, but I don't think so. I feel like i have no value because i can't earn money. I feel like my only option is suicide. I would rather be dead a thousand times over than work a 40 hour a week desk soulless desk job or retail hell. i don't understand how anyone does it. I cant live like that. But it seems like its my only option for life.

You're not a horrible person. There are just people like us who exist in the world where others just cant LITERALLY cant imagine what our experience is like so we get insulted and looked down upon.
>>
>>34056189
This.

If you're an ugly man just give up this world is not for you and never will be
>>
File: 1482434838093.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482434838093.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>34056427
>work a 40 hour a week desk soulless desk job
Been doing it for 3 years now. I want to die
>>
>>34056307
You're not in top 20% of men. Its not your fault desu.
>>
>>34056150
I haven't had a job since I got fired in October. Gonna give up looking and just go back to school. Is it pathetic at the age of 26 I don't have a career? At least I'm not a virgin lol
>>
>>34056455

i don't know how. you're a better person than i am. i thought having a job would make me feel better about life, but it ruined it. I don't want to be alive if i have to live like that
>>
>27
>ESL
>no gf
>no friends

I just started college 2 days ago. Please tell me that things will get better
>>
>>34056455
I'm literally planning to fake a mental illness to not have to work full time. I can't even fathom the concept that you're supposed to do that until mid to late 60s then live as a NEET for 10 or so years then die. I'd rather just die now and be done with it.
>>
>>34056504
I cant either. I'm looking for another job but it's probably more of the same. I'd rather just die now too. This cant be real life
>>
>>34056368
I work in construction. Only contact are other construction workers.
>>
>>34056425
Even if I leftm where the fuck would I go to find one? The bar? The club? A park?
>>
>>34056541
who in their right mind would be in construction in the first place unless they had kids to feed?
>>
>>34056499
Hoping things will get better never means that things will get better.
>>
>>34056562
I always get the answer "literally anywhere". I dont get it.
>>
File: 1471890134589.jpg (149KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471890134589.jpg
149KB, 530x600px
26 here. I've been working this night shift helpdesk job for 2 years now. Its OK sometimes, but boring as all fuck. I'm also going on a date for the first time tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to messing that up.
>>
>>34056602
Fuck off normal. Get out now
>>
>>34056573
I'm one of those bloodsuckers who stays in the job trailer all day on a computer. It pays quite well without ever needing to get dirty, and you still get to walk around the site in hi-viz and a hard hat and have great authority.
>>
>>34056598
Dude, they're up in the trees! Just go ahead and pick one or two.
>>
>>34056573
>why would anyone want good money without a college degree unless they'd had unprotected sex
I have no idea, famalam

>t. metal-structures worker with no kids or gf
>>
>>34056598
hahaha what a fucking joke,
>>
>>34056427
I'm happy to do the work it's just having to deal with people that is fucking hellish torture

That and the noisy unpredictable work environment where I'm not in control of my surroundings gives me paralyzing anxiety

It is physically impossible for me to concentrate in the presence of other people
>>
>>34056634
>construction is good money
i mean at that point you could say any job is a blessing. doubt it's someone's first choice unless they have commitments like family, and getting into a comfy position in that industry is rare as fuck compared to getting some bs/certificate for "work" in a lab or office at the same pay grade.
>>
>>34056499
>someone tell me a lie
Ok, I'm Barron Trump.
>>
>>34056722
>being surrounded by numales and Stacies all day
>comfy

I didn't quit college because it was le hard, I quit because I hated everyone there. One of the best decisions of my life.
>>
>25
>no degree
>no job
>no gf
> 1 friend
A-At least it's something.
>>
>>34056485
Not if you're trying to get one, 26 is still young
>>
>>34056793
26 isn't young anymore senpai
>>
>>34056427

>tfw the neet frog was right all along
>>
>>34056761
Jokes on you I got a college degree specifically to work in Construction: BS in Construction Management.
>>
>>34056793
I don't feel like I'm young anymore. Dated an 18 year old for a couple months and a lot of the shit she talked about I had no idea what or who it was.
>>
>>34056812
Please stop posting such scary things
>>
>have a pointless bachelors degree in "IT management" and an A+ cert and nothing else
>got a job working for a transportation companys IT dept
>all i do is respond to tickets from super tech illiterate 40+ year old women who dont understand how basic functions in Windows work even after using it for decades

honestly i thought that all the technical shit about network infrastructure and corporate VLAN setups was going to be way over my head, but i just end up teaching old ladies how to click the right box all day long

the only difference between $9/hr call center tech support and $25/hr "IT" work as far as i can tell is that you wear nicer clothes
>>
>>34056991
that and the obvious increase in pay, right? Isn't that was a college education is all about?
>>
Did most of you think you would be dead by now?

How does it feel to still be alive?
>>
File: NEEtgroup.jpg (152KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEEtgroup.jpg
152KB, 409x409px
>Almost 25
>Never worked a day in my life
>No education
>parents flat out told me they are kicking me out soon

WELP
IT'S BEEN FUN, GUYS
TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY GUITAR SO I CAN BEG FOR MONEY
>>
>>34057050
I'm going to be like you one day. I'm not sure if it'll be tomorrow or in 60 years, though.
>>
>>34057029
my "college education" was literally from a state school and 90% of my classes were online

the only practical skill i learned in 4 years worth of credits was basic C++/java

its almost baffling that the "any non liberal arts degree looks good on a resume" shit is actually true, even when it didnt really teach me shit
>>
I'm turning 25 this year and was working in a warehouse since I was 18. I took a leave of absence in November and I'm not sure if I ever wanna work again : /
>>
I manipulated my mom into kicking my dad out.
She's far dumber than he is, but he's a belligerent drunk so it was easy to plant the seeds of rebellion.

Now when she dies I get the house and her savings. I plan on milking that as long as possible and then killing myself
>>
>>34057045
Hopefully I'll be dead within the next two years.
>>34057093
Could I just teach myself C++/java online and get an IT job without a degree?
>>
>>34057045
I feel like I'm just crawling my way out of a bottomless hole. I want to get a motorcycle so I can just crash into a tree and die
>>
>>34057118
>I manipulated my mom into kicking my dad out.
>She's far dumber than he is, but he's a belligerent drunk so it was easy to plant the seeds of rebellion.
>Now when she dies I get the house and her savings. I plan on milking that as long as possible and then killing myself
Did he beat your mom or something? Kind of a dick move to break them up if he doesnt, just so you can kill yourself after she dies.
>>
26 and want to kill myself every day. I actually landed a job i've been wanting this week, aced the interview and got hired on the spot. You would think I'd be happy but nah, its not going to get me a gf, a happy life and still won't make enough to move out of my moms house. Life sucks, it really does.
>>
File: halperneet.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
halperneet.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>34057087

Honestly, I'm scared. I won't starve or anything but being homeless will be miserable. No license either, can't live out of a car.

Don't let it get this bad, anon. Maybe there was something I could have done. Now I'm fucked
>>
File: Manly Tears2.png (648KB, 799x666px) Image search: [Google]
Manly Tears2.png
648KB, 799x666px
>>34057045
I have to keep reminding myself I'm 25. I always think I'm still 20. In five more years I'll be my mom's age when she had me, and she had a degree, house and made 60k a year.
>>
>>34057124
oh, you could easily teach yourself any programming language
it was nice to have someone who actually knew what i was doing wrong to speed up the early syntax fuckups, but most of it was just figuring it out by myself anyways

i dont code at all in my job though
the "IT" department for most corporations as far as i can tell is just to install/maintain all the equipment and make sure someones available to come in when the servers fuck up
>>
>>34057177
>install/maintain all the equipment and make sure someones available to come in when the servers fuck up
Is this difficult? I've been thinking about doing this
>>
>>34057158
>Don't let it get this bad, anon.
No one chooses to be here.
>I won't starve or anything.
How do you plan on getting food without a job?
>No license either,
Yeah, I refuse to get a license as well
>>
>>34057177
>oh, you could easily teach yourself any programming language
But would they hire me even if I don't have a degree?
>>
>>34057219

Thousands of hobos live without work. I suppose they beg or eat out of dumpsters or perhaps eat at soup kitchens

Others do it, I can probably do it.
>>
>>34057159

My dad had a wife, a house, a brand new car and was clearing near 100k at 25 (this was in the late 80's). I'm a 26 year old virgin that never made more than $9/hr.
>>
>>34057159

Don't compare yourself to your parents anon, especially your mom. Their generation had it way easier, and women had it even easier than that.

You could get some shitty job in a factory or driving a taxi and it was enough to have a house and family. Not to mention those jobs were easier to get.
>>
>>34057153
he beat the shit out of her when i was very young, which led to her fleeing with me, until she got back with him when i was 6 because she's pretty dumb/gullible. He replaced the violence with getting shitfaced drunk and taking turns screaming at both of us every night for as long as I can remember.
He would throw chairs through windows, break plates etc because he didn't like what was for dinner that night.
The next morning, he would just say "I don't remember any of that!" because he was shithouse drunk.

He still did the same shit to an extent as I hit adulthood, but I'm a pretty cut and dry sociopath and grew up to be a solid deal larger than he is, so his tirades were reigned in a lot.
I honestly wanted him out because he annoyed me more than anything. He's the kind of person who would get drunk and be unable to figure out how to use a TV remote, and scream at me about how the entire service is broken.

That kind of think happening more than 2 times in a week would get me pretty close to cutting his throat in his sleep. Not even trying to be edgy about it, I just have a really short fuse for some reason.
>>
>21
>NEET since 18
>paranoid schizophrenia and asperger syndrome
>smoke 30 a day
>drink a half litre of vodka a day
>routinely go near bankrupt through binging on coke
>khv

Will I make it by 25?
>>
>>34056150
life can be rough. best of luck.

post signature. be damn grateful for the problems you have could it could always be worse.
>>
>>34057207
If you can find training simulations/diagrams of general business servers and learn which types of plugs go into which hole, you can pretty much learn any server in a few days tops. The most difficult part honestly is dealing with ass backwards setups that most companies have. You'll see so much questionable shit that you're not allowed to fix, so it helps to get used to how many possible ways there are to nigger-rig routers/switches together.
>>
>>34057326
>>routinely go near bankrupt through binging on coke
like coca cola or cocaine?
You will probably make it to 25, but you will be a fucking mess. I predict you will make it to your 40s but at that point you will belong in an insane asylum.
>>
>>34057326
If you keep it like that you will regret it
>>
>>34057294
>I just have a really short fuse for some reason.
yea, i wonder why...
>>
I want my own family
I want a wife and children
>>
>tfw grades too low for medical school
>Gonna have to go international or become a DO.

Fug.
>>
>>34057510
I had my chance but found out I'm infertile. She left me and got pregnant by someone else
>>
File: 1386811561482.png (22KB, 563x472px) Image search: [Google]
1386811561482.png
22KB, 563x472px
>>34057510
fuck man I know how you feel. I just want a happy family,,,
>>
>Google "What do I do with my life?"
>All blogposts telling me to just be myself.

BEING MYSELF HASN'T WORKED FOR TWENTY-FIVE YEARS!
>>
>>34056150
>be me, get a job this afternoon
>full time in my industry, super stoked
>moving in 2 days
>graduated in December
>check transcript
>oops I'm missing 2 credits
>did the school fuck up?
>can I talk my way out of this?
>it's not my fault they cancelled the co-op program and my co-op prep course doesn't count for credits
>it's not my fault I received an exemption on the English / writ class
>I did a full course load over the past 2 years
>why is this happening to me
>I don't even live in the same city as the college. Now I get to call registration and freak out the day before moving to a new job

>tfw this was the third time I went to college, but dropped out twice before.
>tfw completing it really meant something to me.
>tfw a little piece of my ego has been chipped away
>tfw you are never truly out of the vortex that is school
>tfw my life is a lie, just like it used to be again
>>
>tfw you're barely holding together and suicidal but somehow still working 40-50 hours a week
>>
>>34056427
Some people are not in the right condition mentally to do work like that. If you weren't depressed and were healthy it wouldn't feel so overwhelming. If you improve yourself and then go back to work, I bet you'd be fine.
>>
>>34056150
I work whatever jobs don't drug test.

Working like barely 2 days a week at a fucking dollar tree right now.
I don't care anymore.
>>
It's not your fault. Blame the liberals, globalist combine, and the political establishment for creating a fucked up economy, controlled and regulated markets, and non prosperous conditions which is why you are in the shit hole you're in right now.
>>
>>34058289
>tfw just saw this namefag in another thread
>>
>27
>went to prison at 20
>lost out on some of the best years of my life
>got out, got a girlfriend
>living at my own place with her, no longer love her since she's a cheating whore but need the money
>job's not too bad, pays ok and I get to listen to music and talk on the phone all i want, sometimes even just watch videos

Could be worse I guess
>>
>>34058428
>went to prison at 20
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>34058433
Why?

Hooked up with some chick when I was 18, she told me she was 16. Claimed I raped her and when I pushed for the rape kit it came back negative but it required me telling the whole truth. Turns out they didn't tag me with actual rape, they tagged me with statutory rape. She had 2 weeks until she was 16.
>>
>>34058474
>rape kit
whats thid?
>>
>>34058709
A rape kit is when the cops do a shit ton of tests on both parties, including pulling chunks of hair from every part of your body, swabbing everything, taking body fluid samples and seeing if the accused actually raped the victim.

Mine came back with absolutely nothing on it, because I didn't have sex with her.
>>
>admin/assistant manager/HR in a state hospital
>sorta ok money but almost everyone else (nurses/Drs) earn more
>Friends with everyone because I am friendly and help everyone with basic admin/IT/HR stuff
>Work week is either a total of 5h of actual work or a full 40h of work with no pattern/planning due either to me requiring to fill someones role when their sick (because I'm never sick) or having the actual manager requiring me to do things
>Doing a small amount of lifting and read a lot of lit
>Just realized I could put some ebooks on my office computer so I could read at work instead or just making bullshit spreadsheets for no reason.
>>
>>34057087
>I'm not sure if it'll be tomorrow or in 60 years
I guess I'm not the only one who see's 40-50 year old men who have obviously fucked up somewhere and wonder if they once somewhat successful like myself and if I could fall that low
>>
>>34056267
>Why do you WANT to be a wageslave?
Everyone considers you scum if you aren't.
>>
>>34056267
>Why do you WANT to be a wageslave
Because one day when watching your animes you'll ask yourself "what would an anime about me be like? Where's my fun adventures, where's my 2dqt3.14? I would really enjoy buying that or that"
>>
About to turn 26 on the 23rd. Past 4 years haven't held a jobs for more than 3 months if that. The heroin is my only friend now. And she is so sweet and good to me even tho she knows I don't deserve such bliss she misses me softly as I slowly drift away.
>>
Hey Arnold what you up to these days man?
>>
>>34059678
Could you really blame a guy with a head like that for being an ice fiend?
>>
File: tumblr_n2cz13mcFO1sl3an3o1_1280.jpg (296KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2cz13mcFO1sl3an3o1_1280.jpg
296KB, 900x900px
Reggie your gona fucking smoke it all you fucking whore!
>>
Hey pret ty mom ma...
>>
File: 1444558697515.png (44KB, 1228x796px) Image search: [Google]
1444558697515.png
44KB, 1228x796px
>shitty retail job down to single digit hours now that holidays are done
>know i should leave and find something better but i REALLY dont want to job hunt

didnt really understand the people who would work at their first job for like 30 years, but i sort of get it now.
>>
>26
>No prospects
>Still live with mommy
>Share a bed with my brother

Regardless of everything, I feel mostly apathetic.
>>
Spare me with your wisdom oldfags. I'm in my second semester in uni (19) and I already feel like dropping out, I feel like a misfit, I have no friends, I hate going there everyday, I can't pay attention in class, I don't understand anything, I'm a literal retard with no social skills and no skills whatsoever Never had a job, khv, you know the usual. I would like to get myself in creative writing or drama, animation and shit like that and I fully understand why I could end up being homeless. I would like to make music aswell. So what do?
>>
>>34059826
school isnt for everybody. if you really think you'd be better off doing something else, then go do it. you get pushed into college because it does give you a higher chance of succeeding in life and getting a good job, but its not a guarantee.
>>
>>34056150
>Anybody else too fucked in the head to even hold down a job?
More like fucked enough to become a permanent NEET.
>>
Getting there.

>almost 24
>did poorly for a semester and have to take time off from university
>no classes again until September
>thought about getting a job as a truck driver
>don't want to drive a fucking truck for ten hours every day for a year
>have to cancel my spot at the orientation and probably refund the bus ticket
>not sure what I'll do instead
>refuse to work with customers or around too many coworkers
>don't want to work with high school dropouts or potheads

Why is life so cruel? I actually had a really great job for a while, but had to leave due to falling rates and the ailing economy. Now that I'm unemployed, finding a similar job without a degree is virtually impossible. I'm going to go from the guy who was recruiting, firing, and hiring, to being some moron 25-year old's bitch.

Guess I'll try to get a night custodial position. Listen to music, clean up gross shit, and don't deal with anybody.
>>
File: It's all so tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
It's all so tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>34056150
>There are musicians, athletes, actors, inventors, etc. who accomplished more at age 18 than you have at age 25
>They're world-famous, wealthy and successful and achieved more in a few years than you will in your entire life
>You can't even land a job at a grocery store, let alone achieve some lofty goal
>You barely even care about jobs or "contributing to society" anymore because let's face it, the economy is never getting better and any job you could get would be a pointless dead-end makework position that doesn't actually need to even be done and will eventually be lost to automation anyway
>You are now filled with permanent existential horror/depression
>>
File: 1482701619208.png (578KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482701619208.png
578KB, 680x390px
28yo cyborg reporting in. 2017 started with a big FUCK YOU. Caught flu somehow, third day got 38c temp. This sucks so much. I had plans, wanted to do some nice gym routines etc. But now I'm just sitting at home and feeling like shit.

I won't lose my motivation tho, I'm determined to get my life in order and make this year my bitch.
>>
>>34056150
I don't understand the purpose of working a full time job if you're too socially fucked up to even have s girlfriend,
>>
>>34060390
not OP, but if you don't have gf you can pretty much concentrate on career and making your life as comfy as possible. Doesn't really work for me, but my robo-buddy is exactly like this.
>>
>>34060421
Working isn't comfy at all it's fucking hell, I've worked full time for years, all you think about at work is how fucked up you are all day and how you fucked your life up
>>
>>34060448
I know man, I couldn't find that field I'd feel good in, but as for my buddy he's working in design, making ads etc, he loves it and just spends all time doing it.

I, myself, worked 3 years(and I'm currently 28), it was pure hell, but I did work during tough times, if you remember banking system collapse. Made enough money to NEET + doing some odd jobs here and there from time to time.
>>
>>34060503
Part time work might be ok, full time work is for a normal man with a gf and a house why the fuck would a 24 Khv have motivation to work so hard go to work be miserable come home be miserable with money , spend it all on takeaway still fucking miserable spend it on alcohol happy for a while then fucking miserable again more so than before
>>
>>34060544
I guess it's his way of escapism. I just want a comfy job, like owning a little hotel, just giving people coffee from time to time, point them to some sights, talk about where they came from.

This is my dream job.
>>
>>34056427

Wasted the last 5 years of my life working a desk job.

Kill me.
>>
>>34060544
So that you can afford to do things that make you happy. Travel, drugs, social things with friends, music instruments, video games, pets, whatever the fuck.

Your first idea on how to spend money is fucking takeaway? Youre just a boring cunt mate, no offense.
>>
>>34056150

Every moment of my job is wearing a poorly held together mask and I can tell everyone can see through it.
>>
>>34060594
What the fuck are you on about I can't do any of those things I have no friends and would be too embarrassed to travel, if you can do those thing you're a fucking normie and I don't know why you're here, do you even have fucking crippling social anxiety and avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>34060631
Embarrassed to travel? What the flying fuck
>>
>>34060631
not the fella you're responding to. But I've bought some tickets during my manic phase and decided to stick to it. Ended up going on a tour to Finland->Norway->Prague. It was actually a pretty good experience.
>>
>>34060683
yep, I'm embarrassed to travel, embarrassed about having a gf (I'm a Khv) embarrassed about dancing embarrassed about being seen in public embarrassed about laughing in public, embarrassed about breathing a certain way, embarrassed about how I look, intense social anxiety feel like everyone fucking hates me 24/7
You're just a normie
>>
>>34060737
I'm also embarrassed about walking in public and sitting in public
>>
>>34060683
My parents raised me to be ashamed of everything
>>
>>34060834
ok normie, you haven't given me a reason why someone as fucked in the head as me should work full time , literally all I can spend my money on is video games and food and alcohol. And I'm too embarrassed to buy video games now so I have to buy them online
>>
>>34060862
sure thing buddy boy
everyone but you is a normie
woe is me, your troubles are the biggest in the world

neck yourself faggot.
>>
>>34060886
Do you think I actually should neck it? Any other better solutions
>>
>25+ general
>feels like highschool

Why tho? Cmon guys.
>>
anyone here ever consulted a shrink?
>>
>>34060943
Yes I went to one and they said I had problems and should come back but too ashamed to go back
>>
>>34060943

Yeah, I was diagnosed with meme depression and they just threw pills at me. I took them for a while but all they did was lower my libido.
>>
>>34060205
tfw your life is sort of on track for a couple of months, going to gym, seeing a therapist, feeling relatively okay...
then holiday depression hits you hard and you can't function
then your immune system goes to shit and you're sick for several weeks
then you get fucking chicken pox and that's two more weeks of being sick and depressed
then that's it, you no longer feel like working out or doing anything, and you're back in your room waiting to die

fuck 2013
>>
>>34056634
>32
>Ive been warehouse worker for 11 years
>Forklift-driver atm, night-shifts only
>60k/year
>160k invested in stocks
>No wife, no kids and there never will be
>Work, lifting, vidya
>Have a fuckbuddy

waiting the western world to collapse
>>
>>34060952
I'm thinking about going to a psychiatrist, they're known to hand out pills like crazy in Germany.
I could stay in my room just like the last years, this avoidance disorder and being afraid of /people/going outside/virtually anything is getting out of hand
>>
>>34061022
I'm Australian and I feel the same, but I don't know how, none of my family believes in mental illnesses
>>
File: 1482878840438.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482878840438.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34061002
That's my 2016. No way I'm repeating this shitty experience. I will try to program myself to stay positive this year, whatever happens. Hopefully results will motivate me further.
>>
considering pretending that I was addicted to drugs to explain my several years of doing absolutely nothing with my life
>>
>>34061091
I'm fake-employed somewhere and I have a few degrees/diplomas under my belt, so it will be really easy to cover up my hikikomori past if I manage to get out of it.
>>
>>34056150
I can hold down a job alright, but only because of the low expectations and ability to slack around.
I think I am at least average, maybe above, on the "nice" scale. I try to make things easy for the few people I talk to, am polite, and civilized in public.
I don't deserve the bad things happening to me, as in I never did anyone any wrong, except for being lazy and wanting to be left alone.
>>
>>34060943
yes
It sucked shit is basically a scam. None of the advice helps and they're just normies who prey on the weak
>>
>>34061157
Fuck.
that's why I just want to get my pills and be done with it, maybe they'll help
>>
>>34056499
Concentrate on studying hard and try to be smart and with a dash of luck thrown in you'll definitely make it.
>>
>>34056150
>24yo: waann my life is shit
>"don't worry anon, you're just 24 you have lots of time to fix your shit"
>25yo: wannn my life is shit
>"get it together you fucking waste of carbohydrates. you are the lowest of the low. i can't stand you. why don't you just kill yourself already?"
>>
>>34056150
>ride a bike for a job, its all you can do, and barely at that, m8
>>
File: 1484036172167.jpg (212KB, 853x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1484036172167.jpg
212KB, 853x1137px
32 have a part time job.
Everyone else has a legit good job.
Think about suicide everyday.
One day a real storm will wash away this filth.
>>
>>34056150
I have a terrible job with no future. This is the last thing that somehow connects me to the world of normies. If I fuck this up eventually (I can barely get myself to wake up every morning) then I will be homeless in a short time and give up completly.
>>
>>34056573
People who don't harbor delusions of grandeur of themselves? People who aren't too unfoundedly prideful to work with their hands? People who actually want to have tangible results to show for their efforts after the day?
>>
>>34056812
t: someone aged 26 or younger
>>
>>34057050
i bet if you tell them you're going back to hs or college or apply to a job they'll let you stay as long as you have proof of what you're saying.
>>
>just want a 1 bedroom apartment
>a simple office job
>enough money to pay bills, food, etc and have a little left over to save and buy a few things for myself

i don't ask for much
>>
>>34060943
been going to a shrink once per week for the last 5 years.
i like the group sessions.
>>
>>34061327

If you have no kids or gf, and no prospects of one any work you do is just a matter of sustaining yourself and is ultimately pointless. Every day will be worse than the last because you will be in the same position as before, except older. Eventually that age will catch up to you and any thought of dignity you might have had at one time will be a distant memory, and you'll either die or go insane.
>>
>>34058428
>>34058474
Are you my cousin? He went through the exact same shit.

He was black, she was white.
>>
>>34056248
Don't do it breh
>>
File: 1483650820439.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483650820439.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>34061440
nigger deserved it
>>
>>34056238
>Music Degree
>Overnight stock clerk.

I also stock shelves overnight too.
>>
>>34056499
>ESL
hope you are a euro. If you are an attractive latin, you might be able to make it. Barring those, GG wrt getting pussy in usa.

FWIW, even if you don't fit into either of those 2 groups, you can bond with other ESL people at your university and work your way into their social circles.

In any case, you have hope. You are just vastly more successful if you are in the formerly mentioned groups
>>
i finally got an interview after 3 months of applying
job hunting is horrible and i have to do it so often because i have trouble getting jobs and keeping them
>>
>>34062122
>esl
is that some kind of disability?
>>
>>34056455
But how do you get a gf like this? I dont understand.

I work full-time as well, I was advised many years ago to go into a routine and have a steady job, everything follows.

2 years on and it was a lie. All the girls who are friendly to me, and I laugh with.... YEP you guessed it, all have boyfriends who are Chad-like in their confidence and demeanor. There are few girls who don't want to talk to me at all and I'm not invited to parties or beers very often as my social skills suck ass.

I'm panicking, nearly 26 and if you looked at me irl you'd think i'm a normie, I took fashion advice from /fa/ and look like a standard guy, not ugly but nothing special.

ughhhh..... goddamn it

how the fuck to get a gf, even a gf is so much effort and for short-term... You know what. it's not even gf at this point, i just need a life partner but at this age they have kids and over-used roastie cunts
>>
File: sa frog.jpg (12KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
sa frog.jpg
12KB, 250x231px
Anyone have that nightmare where your mom dies?
My mom is getting old and I'm feeling sick after this dream. Anyone ever lose their mom? how do you go on?
>>
>>34062296

Best moment of my life. She was annoying and kept pestering me.

Now I'm free to live my life without her constantly asking why i don't have a gf instead of offering solutions or showing empathy.
>>
>>34062229
Physical strength is the greatest confidence booster, try lifting
>>
>>34062296
this is going to be me soon, especially since my mom is super unhealthy
>>
>>34056427
>40 hours per week
Nigga i work 56 hours and i feel like dying.
>>
>>34062229
Getting gf at 25+ is pure hell. First - almost impossible to find a virgin. Honestly, I'm not that picky so for me it's not that crucial. But then you need one that will have similar interests and minimum amount of issues.

This >>34062315 is partially correct, lifting will give you some degree of self-confidence.
>>
I turned 24 just last week will you guys make an exception and accept me?
>>
File: tea frig.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
tea frig.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>34059826
Here's what you have to do.
>take fish oil supplements
>take vitamin d supplements
>eat broccoli,kale,bananas,beans,lean meats,chicken stew
>go for a walk
>eat oats and wheat germ
>walk more, you don't have to run
>work some shit retail job or factory job while eating healthy
>realist how shit that life is
>you'll want to do better
>you seem like some middle class kid who lives in a nice neighborhood
>work in a shit neighborhood for a few weeks or a month and you'll go good in school
You have to experience hell to want to get away from it.
>>
>>34062315
I'm starting a gym membership in April and fully dedicated to getting... at least feeling healthier and lower body fat (having a surgery in march so have to delay it)

Nonetheless the chad bf's aren't swole either, just normie af, they love to talk about football and other useless shit that bores me. One is even a fat, objectively ugly guy and he has a hot gf into anime. It baffles me, truly....

I don't even like anime but browse an anime enthusiast board whereas this couple just watch anime together and enjoy it.

>>34062360
Yeah i found out i am INTJ, which is rare among men but SUPER rare among females. So its a near impossibility to find a matching female, major compromises have to be made but how far can i go in compromises thats the true question? I've been redpilled ... or is it memed.... into hating the thought of raising a "wifes son". I'd hate to be a cuck , getting dated for my salary and resources
>>
>>34058365
>being this much of a fucking newfag
Honestly it's time to kill yourself.
>>
>>34062515

It's good that you look alright and got style, getting fit will just help pull it all together, but you should try acting confident.

What actually helped me - going to some local social events, like tabletop games. There are some nice girls there who also search for somebody, you might luck out and find one that will be good match.

I've actually lucked out big time and managed to find quiet nice girl from a little town. We've been together for 6 years, had a bit of falling out for a year(only myself to blame and my BPD), we still lived together, cause we had a contract for a flat.

Now we just NEET together, I'm helping her and she's helping me. It's a comfy life, and if somebody would've said to me 10 years ago that I would actually find such a girl I'd just laugh(cry). But it happened, so don't give up!
>>
>29
>Virgin for the longest of times
>Decide to do no fap
>Quickly go down the rabbit hole and get random hook ups with a bunch of sissy men with them often blowing me
>Had a good bj on Saturday, will go back soon
>Could be a man or a woman due to it being a private glory hole curtain in their place
I think I am pass the point of giving a fuck about anything anymore. If they are going to take my dick they are going to take it, man, woman, or sissy.
>>
>>34056427
>You're not a horrible person

Face it we are, to quote eggman, genetically inferior males and aren't worth shit. If society would at least be generous enough to give us a quick painless death instead of long suffering, that would be great.jpeg
>>
I'll be 25 this year, seeing how all my friends are getting married, have stable jobs, cars and shit is getting ridiculously depressing. This month I'll quit my +10 hours shift job and I hope things will get better.
>>
>>34056427
>i don't understand how anyone does it

We shitpost on the internet 6 hours out of those 8 every day.
>>
>>34056267
Being a NEET begin with a period of euphoria where you feel free but once you reach the peak it then get exponentially shittier with time. Being a wage slave is shit too but in a different way it stays on a level and doesn't usually spirals down once the routine sets in.
>>
>>34058474
>hooked up

Top kek, just a degenerate getting what he deserves than.
If you survived in prison you can't even be that bad off. What's even your problem, I wish I could survive that shit. You do well.
>>
>>34056150
I'm a 25 year old grad student. I should be living te """Chad"""-life since I look good and have more cash than I could spend. But I'm depressed af after being hit by a eye-sickness 1.5 years where I have a hard time concentrating. Its better now and Im improving but I wish i never had that..
>>
>>34062790
this is the most accurate thing i've read in a while
>>
>>34060886
>woe is me, your troubles are the biggest in the world

Back to plebbit, McFaggot.
>>
>>34061011
>Have a fuckbuddy
>waiting the western world to collapse

Typical degenerate.
>>
File: 6wut.png (345KB, 598x433px) Image search: [Google]
6wut.png
345KB, 598x433px
it baffles me that there are people my age living on their own and have it good financially. I struggle to get a burger flipping job and there are people driving nice cars and shit. I don't understand it,how the fuck do these people do it?

Also how the fuck do people have a social life,stay fit,go to school, and have a job. It's like they're super heroes in comparison. I can't even begin to imagine to have that kind of energy, I can hardly drag myself to the gym or the store for food. what are these people taking?
>>
>>34062997
Some people just are genetically better than us
>>
>>34062997
>>34063046

In other words, just pure luck in the beginning.
>>
>>34062296
I can't imagine my mum dying to be honest. She's helped me through some tough times and always been their for me, tolerating my neuortic behavior.

I hope your mum gets better anon.
>>
>>34063068
Nope, that's just you making excuses for being lazy and unmotivated. It's easy to blame others than accept your own shortcomings.
>>
>>34062349
I work 70 hour weeks in mailroom.

It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>34063094
It's my fault that i'm born into poor family who lives in post-commie country. Definitely my fault.
>>
>>34063167
>poor family

Oops, I assumed you were in a first world country. My condolenses.
>>
>>34063094
How is having bad genes blaming "others" you fuckign retard?
Did I say that other people are responsible for me having shitty genes? You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1feel9.png (464KB, 523x609px) Image search: [Google]
1feel9.png
464KB, 523x609px
>>34063073
It's going to happen to us all eventually. I don't know how I'm going to get through this. I picture myself in a post mom world remembering all the good times and see myself breaking down in tears at random times. I'm starting to tear up now, I don't even know if I'm going to be able to function when she eventually does pass on.

Normies have wife's and kids to make them stronger through these times. I think it's going to break me as a human being because I have no one in my life i can really trust except my mom.
>>
>>34063181
Yeah, people from 1st world countries cannot be robots. They get ridiculous amount of money for ass scratching.
>>
>>34063186
Blaming others for having it better when you could easily work hard and have an equal shot just like anyone else.

You can call me a retard but if you weren't retarded you would actually have a job. Pot kettle black.
>>
File: 1484117051566.jpg (137KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484117051566.jpg
137KB, 720x960px
>>34063046
>>34063068
usually a mix of genetics and luck (read working hard to get yourself to be that person who is there at "the right place and time")
>>
File: 1483963259391.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483963259391.png
17KB, 900x900px
I am 25 and after dropping out several times back in college. I picked something I like so I wouldn't drop out but of course it has no job prospects. I even start to dislike this study.
There comes a time that I can't muster the strength to continue a meaningless life, one with little prospects.

I'm feeling shit lately, even though I am better in so many ways as my most depressive years in high school or the times when I had to deal with shame and stigma due to psychosis.
>>
Why the fuck do people say to change your life if you're unhappy?

Change your career? Gotta go back to school for that. That's about 20-40k more debt you tackle on and you will have to work a shit part time job or no job at all while you're going back to school.

There's no time for anything anymore once you wageslave. I'm getting fat because no more gym due to 2 hour long commute to NYC and can't work out at lunch because no time to do it. Boss will be upset that you smell.

Want a gf? No time for that either!

Why do people push the happiness meme? Every job is terrible and you're stuck in it.
>>
>be child
>call out to parents "help me!"
>"stop yelling"
>getting desperate, "please help me!"
>"shut up"
>older brother strikes me on the head with a fucking hammer
>it punctures my skull
>bits of broken skull cut into my brain
>parents don't actually take me to the hospital until days later

Why did it have to turn out this way? I can't have a normal life no matter how hard I try. I wish I was fucking dead.
>>
>>34063213
>Blaming others

Were did I blame anyone else you cunt? Are you just speaking out of your ass to start shit and get (you)s?
>>
>>34063285
Moaning about other's having it better. Blaming others for having better genes.

Of course, keep ignoring your hypocrisy. I guess you had to go from retard to cunt since you've acknowledge you're retarded yourself.
>>
File: pepehug.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepehug.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>34063281
This is fucked up, sorry anon.
>>
>>34056150

>25+ general

>Anybody else too fucked in the head to even hold down a job?

26 year old NEET reporting in. Diagnosed by 5 different doctors to have many different things(I don't exactly believe in current mental health treatment). I know that many things are wrong in my mind.

Abusive childhood, social isolation etc. Dropped out of highschool and never finished. Only held 1 job and it was fast food for 3 months which made me enough money to buy me a new laptop and now I'm a NEET again because I had to move with family. I truly do not know how I kept that job for so long because all of my coworkers were uncomfortable and hated me. My mind just does not work.
>>
>>34063339
>Moaning about other's having it better.

Yeah, tends to be annoying seeing smug cunts looking down on you to temporarily rise their crumbling confidence.
I don't blame anybody who is doing better than me though, it's all about civilized behavior. If you don't act like a fucking nigger you are pretty much fine in my book, the rest is irrelevant.

>Blaming others for having better genes.

Blaming? Hardly, it's not like anybody had a choice in this. The word "blame" literally doesn't make any sense in that context, so I still don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>34063415
>Yeah, tends to be annoying seeing smug cunts looking down on you to temporarily rise their crumbling confidence

More victim complex

>Blaming? Hardly, it's not like anybody had a choice in this. The word "blame" literally doesn't make any sense in that context, so I still don't know what you're on about.

Except it does. See >>34063046

Blaming others for being genetically better is what most of this board consists of.
>>
>>34063478
So people coming here and venting is wrong?
>>
>>34063478
>More victim complex

It's not victim complex, I just said that it is fucking annoying when you can't just go about your day without having to deal with cunts.

>Blaming others

Here we go again you stupid fuck, when did I blame others? So it's "blaming others" now if I notice people behaving like fucking niggers instead of being honorable and not always trying to one up you because degenerate brainwashing taught them that "being better" than anyone else in life matters more than general unity among people and honor towards your fellow man?

Besides >>34063046 Anon didn't "blame" anyone, he was just making an observation.
Now stop trolling you faggot.
>>
>>34063511
It's pretty clear that he is a patronizing normie who wants to feel superior by giving "advice" to social pariahs. Normies are heavily brainwashed individuals who don't care about their fellow man and only about instant gratification. This is one of the reasons why society is having a downfall, like so many others before in history. Welcome to the stage of decadence, Anon.
>>
>29
>NEET
>can't drive
>Dropped out of high school & college
>no ambitions or goals
>too old to get back into education

>everyone I knew growing up has moved on
>gfs/married/houses/careers
>left behind in a dead end northern town
>nothing to do here but drink yourself to death
>only 3 types of people that live in this town
>fat single mothers
>old people too old to leave
>violent delinquent drug addict thugs

>nobody understands that there is nothing to do for someone my age who has no social life
>have nobody to go outside and be social with
>every time I go outside I feel like I don't belong there and can't relate to anyone or anything
>just fill my days watching netflix and playing games to distract myself from the hopelessness of life and intrustive thoughts of death and the void

>unemployed for 9 years
>only ever had 1 job stacking shelves in 2007
>literally no way to explain the massive employment gap without making me look like a loser

>the paper my CV is printed on is worth more than my job experience
>too old to get an apprenticeship in a trade skill
>only place I could find employment is in the service industry
>flipping burgers or serving coffee
>would have to compete with thousands of other people for the most menial low paying manual labour jobs
>would have to compete people almost half my age who would work for a lot less
>chance of my getting hired would be a lot lower due to them having to pay me more because of my age
>OAP's coming out of retirement to work in the service industry now

even if I found full time, meaningful employment wages are so low I STILL wouldn't be able to afford to be independent.

Life is a joke. I have no hope that anything will ever get better. I've gone on programs, done therapy. Nothing works.

A mans worth is dictated by his ability to provide and to contribute to society. If you don't have a job, your life as a man is worth nothing.
>>
>>34062728
God you sound like such a cancerous fuck, keep that shit on leddit so your autism at least blends in
>>
>>34056150

I hold down a part time job, I have no hope of ever exceeding this, but it's fine for now.
>>
>>34063826
Why so salty, faggot?
>>
File: b yo selph.png (385KB, 916x1088px) Image search: [Google]
b yo selph.png
385KB, 916x1088px
How do I acquire motivation and pull myself out of this shithole ghetto?
>>
>>34063819
A bit similar to you. Am 33. Been NEET for a few years now. Planning on getting back into life big time this year.
Your story did ring a bell with me tho. All the best man
>>
>>34063904
Stop being a, how do normalshits say, lazy, bitter virgin and bee urself bro.
>>
File: 51i7aVCS07L.jpg (59KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
51i7aVCS07L.jpg
59KB, 500x496px
>>34056150
Life is Hermetical in principal...take baby steps first...then learn to balance better....then take larger steps......then walk fast...then run. If you keep trying to jump up from a dead crawl and sprint you will just keep busting your ass.
>>
>>34063714
So many baseless assumptions in one post.
>>
File: tumblr_o0vm84sK6j1tvbqk7o1_1280.jpg (38KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0vm84sK6j1tvbqk7o1_1280.jpg
38KB, 650x500px
>>34063904
You know what to do little anon
>>
>>34064076
It's literally so fucking easy to cause misunderstandings between one another because one party always wants to feel superior towards the other. If proper elaboration is done, said understandings can be easily avoided. So tell us, what is really your deal?
>>
>>34056150
I do have a job, but no friends, social skills or a partner. While I may stable financially, emotionally I am dead inside.
>>
>>34063281
wtf?
how old were you and your brother at the time
>>
>>34061391
I have all of that but am still miserable.
>>
I'm not 25+ but d-does the acne go away? I'm getting worried here
>>
33 here trying to get back into life. Got a stable job, outdoor hobbies, losing weight and getting /fit/, but I'm struggling with this point:
>just go out there and be social

Like, who the fuck do I be social with? People my age are busy raising their second or third kid, they're lucky to get time off once or twice a year. Am I supposed to force myself onto 20something kids, who still have more life experience than me and are already starting families and settling down?
Are there any former NEET support groups?
>>
>>34056368

>i work with some people that look like volcanoes

Drunk, incredibly out of touch, or mistranslation?
>>
>>34064882
I wonder about that as well, I got no clue on how to be social. Is there any kind of professional help, someone who teaches social skills to an undeveloped adult?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (169KB, 699x702px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
169KB, 699x702px
I'm losing it bros. It can't get better now. I've already missed everything I wanted.
>>
>>34064980
Bee urself you lazy, bitter virgin.

This meme ain't even funny anymore, why do I even write this shit.
>>
>>34064965
Apparently there's something called CBT used for treating social phobia but it didn't involve high heels stepping on cocks so I didn't read much into it.
>>
>>34056238
>went to a pol class to try it out
>teacher was a fucking psychotic fucking douchebag
>all the people in class were huge lazy fatasses looking for non-jobs
got the teacher fired atleast
>>
>>34063819
>A mans worth is dictated by his ability to provide and to contribute to society. If you don't have a job, your life as a man is worth nothing.

>having the cuck mentality of a wage slave while being a NEET

Your suffering is only caused by your own dumb way of thinking. Society should serve us, if it doesn't serve you then you should abolish that society.

No wonder you have an inferiority complex, Jeez Mareez.
>>
>>34064763
Fuck off, namefag. What fucking difference does it make? I'm not an open book for you to take pleasure in my misfortune.
>>
>>34065046
>Apparently there's something called CBT used for treating social phobia but it didn't involve high heels stepping on cocks so I didn't read much into it.
It can help only so much
>>
>>34059046
Life's not full of fun adventures it full of fabricating them for women and children. You Pat the bills you don't get the luxury of adventure.
>>
>>34065332

The natural position for excess men is to act as the soldiery of a society, as our deaths do not affect the next generation. However the level of war today is just not enough to match the demographic change caused by warfare in previous generations. So unfortunately we're forced to stick around.

If I was given the option to act as cannon-fodder, I would gladly do so.
>>
>>34065332
What is your deal?
>>
>>34065332

Society *does* serve us but only in a very limited capacity.

You think we can stay on NEETbux forever? Sooner or later the net is going to fall out from under us and we're gonna be fucked, homeless or dead.

"abolish society" lfmao what the fuck are you on about you retard.
>>
>>34065435
I don't even have that much of a problem interacting with people, it's just that at this age you're supposed to be in the "honey I'm home" stage of your life and it's hard finding people who aren't.
>>
>>34065496
The older you are the harder it becomes to make new friendships. By this stage, most people already have families and a tight circle of friends and are not willing to expand it.
>>
File: Holy-Cross.jpg (484KB, 955x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Cross.jpg
484KB, 955x1000px
you're supposed to work so you can feed your family - your wife, and your children

what's missing from the picture?
not a job
not a "gf"
its God.

for the souls that habit here: i would suggest seriously considering a joining an orthodox monastery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqNx7nXJQI

May God be with (You).
>>
>>34065496
The therapists though I was much more socially retarted as I really was
I did volunteering thinking I met new people, but most of them were really old and I'm self-sabotaging

School is actually your best bet
>>
>>34065673
Are they accepting new members?
>>
File: pepe in red shirt flipping off.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe in red shirt flipping off.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>34065404
>tells people about his life
>gets mad when people ask about the event in his life which he's speaking of
really makes you think
>>
>>34065746
See what I mean? You couldn't care less about me or my life, you just want more details so that you can derive some sort of sick satisfaction or gratification in knowing that someone that has it worse than you do. You're a piece of shit.
>>
If you don't have a job, it's because you are a lazy faggot. Face it.
>B-but my social anxiety...
>My childhood problems...
Bullshit
>>
>>34065916
i cared about your life until you saw it as an insult
>>
>>34064867
I still got it. last six months without any clear spells. and its not like im being lax on hygine either. looked in the mirror when iwas 22-23 and thought i was cured i was so fucking happy.
Feels bad man
>>
File: 1479659290421.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479659290421.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>34065958
I guess you know best.
>>
File: 1445489763633-0.jpg (31KB, 275x356px) Image search: [Google]
1445489763633-0.jpg
31KB, 275x356px
>>34065719
That specific monastery? I'm not sure.
As long as they have the means, and (You) are genuinely seeking the obedience of the monastic habit - then I'm certain their souls would be singing with delight at (Your) interest.
I cannot recommend lightly the undertaking of a monastic oath, though I would urge any and all of (You) to travel to one and visit.
The Church is always accepting, however. (You) are called by God to partake in the same Holy Mysteries as the monks - to be renewed and regenerated by the same Spirit. The monastic environment is only to focus on this Truth - and without God in the picture, the habit of the lifestyle becomes vain.
So God bless (Your) interest - but do not be disheartened at the thought that He is too distance for your heart's mummers to reach.
Ask and (Ye) shall receive, Anon.
>>
>>34065958
Or maybe some people refuse to contribute to a society they don't agree with.

You dumb faggot.
>>
>>34065453
>You think we can stay on NEETbux forever?
No, that's why you should learn how to survive on your own instead of depending on society.

>Sooner or later the net is going to fall out from under us and we're gonna be fucked
Everyone will be fucked then, not just NEETs.

>lfmao what the fuck are you on about you retard.
It's not my problem if you can't understand what I mean.
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (546KB, 1943x2618px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
546KB, 1943x2618px
>>34066064
GTFO with this God meme
>>
>>34066194
>It's not my problem if you can't understand what I mean.

Explain yourself then instead of acting like a stuck up bitch.
>>
>>34063904
Look around you, are you comfortable being there for the rest of your life? If no, then that should be enough.
>>
>>34066228
Maybe stop giving a shit about society's expectations and live however you want to live.
The universe is so incomprehensibly large that it doesn't fucking matter whatever the fuck you do in life anyway. After death everyone will be forgotten with a few exceptions, and even then it doesn't matter because the people who are remembered can't live to see so anyway.

If you really think society is so important that you should strive to contribute to it as much as possible while sacrificing the limited time you have on this planet then more power to you, but some people don't think that way.
>>
>>34066325
Are you a nihilistic moral relativist?
>>
>>34066357
I'm whatever you want me to be bb.
>>
>>34062620
explain
origianasdl
>>
File: ☦.jpg (324KB, 744x1018px) Image search: [Google]
☦.jpg
324KB, 744x1018px
>>34066221
Christ is risen!
>>
>>34062728
When did eggman say that?
>>
File: allrightallrightallright.png (521KB, 362x569px) Image search: [Google]
allrightallrightallright.png
521KB, 362x569px
26 years old NEET. Gonna take some DXM tonight and watch the new episode of Sunny
>>
Anyone else thinking about becoming a priest or monk? Seems comfy
>>
>>34065404
You are a true anon, friend. I hope all the luck in the world finds you.
>>
>25 years old
>bachelor's degree
>juris doctor
>admitted attorney
>$90k in debt
>have had one real job at a law firm
>they paid me at a rate of $30k a year
>only worked for 4 months
>laid off in early July
>have worked for three weeks since then
>applied to ~75 jobs
>making $238 weekly in unemployment
>living at home
>sleeping in my childhood bed
>no gf
help me
>>
>>34067022
too big a commitment
2scary
>>
>>34067022
I'm not into children
>>
>norwood III
>lazy eye

I was born to die
>>
>>34066519
There was a video of him saying this phrase. He was ranting about how hard it is to appeal to women when you don't look well, despite trying your best to improve yourself.
>>
>>34065746
Fuck off cancer namefag
>>
>>34056150
any asexuals over 25 here? what's life like?
>>
File: 1459240825106.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459240825106.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
is stanley in here?

hello stanley

pls come back

i worry a-a-about u
>>
>>34065916
well next time dont post you fucking life if you dont want people to ask.
>>
>>34068604
no. people grow out of that usually at about 18 at the latest.
>>
>>34066559
26 year old neet here as well, watched sunny last night while baked. Whatup?
>>
>25
>been playing video games all day all night since i was 14
>finally decide to turn it around in December and stop playing video games and work on my appearance more by working out and eating right
>get depression sometimes
>was just rewatching Vanilla Sky but had to stop when he gets ugly after getting in the car crash because its sort of relatable to me getting old and trying to go cocoon mode to go back outside
>get really depressed

I've been a shutin neet for about 5 years now i think it might be too late for me but im trying to fight too fuck man
>>
>>34069583
i can't even tell you what to do in that situation, it's a painful life that seems to trap you
>>
>>34056150
Yah I'm almost 26 and I've never had a job and I dropped out of school half way through 11th grade and never got my GED or anything
>>
File: bite-it.jpg (179KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bite-it.jpg
179KB, 900x1200px
>>34056150
>I'm a horrible person and I deserve every misfortune that befalls me

Repeat it 86,400 times every day and avoid at all costs to fight misfortune and to transform in a not-quite-horrible person
>>
>>34057050
just make a kickstarter if you want to beg for money. it's what the cool kids do these days
>>
>>34070359
that's not how kickstarter works
you're thinking of gofundme
>>
>>34056307
>28
>never had gf
>female interest level currently at 0 and has been since birth
>has job at the national average wage

Getting a job doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>34056150
no job
never had a job (other than some spare change i got for my hobby which im good at)
no degree
no gf
no employers want me
balding and flubby fat body after i gave up lifting (i had to lift just to have a non-laughable figure)
$30 on my bank account

I have no way out. I wish my existence amounted to something more than being an embarassement for my family, a cautionary tale for others, or a mocking target.
>>
>>34062515
What's up anon I'm a 26 year old female INTJ who's had a lot of trouble getting a bf this year (picky). Don't need to worry about me leeching cause I probably make more money than you and own my own apt

I'm a normalfag tho I just came to this thread bc reading about you faggots' problems reminds me that I live a charmed life and motivates me to get out of bed and into my 130k/yr advertising job
>>
File: 1483805644327.gif (491KB, 540x325px) Image search: [Google]
1483805644327.gif
491KB, 540x325px
>>34070628
Whats up anon Im a teen female goddess whos had a lot of trouble getting my coins (spend too much teehee). Dont need to worry about me leeching cause I probably make more money than you and lead my own cult called Axis.

Im a very specialfag tho I just came to this thread bc reading you faggots problems reminds me that I live a charmed life and motivates me to get out of barn into my goddess job.
>>
>>34070628

Getting pretty close to that wall eh? All your friends pairing off and settling down?

Don't worry, when you're 35 and alone on your 4th glass of wine in an apartment full of cats you'll know you made it.
>>
File: 1461701197202.png (191KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461701197202.png
191KB, 410x409px
>28yo khv neet hiki

So I heard helium tanks are mixed with shit so they don't work lately. Am I being memed or is true?
>>
>>34070823
Mmhm. Implying I couldn't just sugar mama a chad manchild at that point. Or one of you desperate robot betas.

Also I'm Asian, so I'll look 18 until I hit menopause
>>
>27
>CS Degree
>held an engineering job for 1 year but quit due to the anxiety from commuting
>couldn't afford to live in the city
>haven't been able to get a job since

I have over 7,000 hours played in Dota 2
>>
File: 1483299440719.jpg (22KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1483299440719.jpg
22KB, 615x346px
>>34070979
Anon please stop. Its too obvious and you are burning my eyes out and its not even funny. At least be more creative and create a new pasta.

>>34070823
Fucking newfag killyourself or stop posting.
>>
>>34056238
hey, what are the odds? Im a 19 year old who just dropped out of college and I work as a cashier at target.
>>
>>34067750
Are we talking about sonic the hedgehog eggman???
>>
>>34071085
Thanks anon. I know I've truly made it when my real life situation is being called out as troll bait

I used to be really depressed and wanted to kill myself too like you guys. If you're really serious about getting out of your miserable situation, I'd highly recommend getting a shrink (and committing yourself to going to appts). Therapy is a long term thing that takes a while to work as your therapist helps you reframe your worldview. I know everything is garbage and a lot of you are stuck in really unfortunate circumstances and you're sick of hearing 'just b urself', but just bear in mind that your existence is wholly subjective and a product of your own consciousness. Changing the way you think will help change the way you feel
>>
>>34069779
What breed of cat is that? ORIGINALDUCKSUDC
>>
>>34071350
Scottish Fold.
>>
>>34071021
How the fuck do mobafags play League and/or Dota for 1000+ hours?
Fucking trash game(s) of farming, trying to get the SAME objectives all the time, and engaging enemy players for only ~30 seconds at a time.
>>
File: 1483299681248.gif (544KB, 303x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483299681248.gif
544KB, 303x357px
>>34071301
>blogging this much
Am I supposed to read that? Nobody cares about your blogposting you narcissistic faggot. Go be an armchair therapist somewhere else.
>>
>>34070914
I kind of doubt its true, but we will run out of helium eventually...
>>
>>34071407
Sorry forgot this was an echo chamber
>>
File: christmas cake.jpg (49KB, 625x411px) Image search: [Google]
christmas cake.jpg
49KB, 625x411px
>turning 26 this month
>7/10 female
>not married yet
>no children

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEHOW GET MARRIED AND PREGNANT WITHIN 10 DAYS
>>
>>34071697
>happy christmas
literally why tho
>>
>>34071697
I'll marry you if you live in US to get greencard
>>
>>34071697
How loud is the sound of the ticking, Fembot?
>>
>>34071777
Are you white? Please be white.
>>
File: i want to.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i want to.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>34071697
>PLEASE PLEASE SOMEHOW GET MARRIED AND PREGNANT WITHIN 10 DAYS
>>
>TFW when 25 and just discharged from the military for being a depressed alcoholic.
>TFW now I just spend my days living in an old friend's apartment and shitposting while waiting for my military NEETbucks to come in.
Also
>TFW backpage took down their escort section and I have to figure out a way to find hookers in a new town.
Welp.....
>>
>>34071283
At least you don't have the same amount of outstanding debt like he does
>>
File: 1483683111755.jpg (112KB, 623x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483683111755.jpg
112KB, 623x679px
>>34071933
>PLEASE PLEASE WITHIN 10 DAYS
>>
Same situation but male I want to have babies but I need more than just opening my legs I need to get a job, a car, a house and then the girl fuck you roastie I don't have anything fuck your easy life.
>>
>>34071924
No sorry, I'm a slav
>>
>>34056150

just quit my job 2 days. tired of working for a paycheck just to exist peacefully
>>
>>34072011
>slav
>not white
Fuck you my bloodline brother. Get your shit together we need to establish slavia reich before the west falls!
>>
>>34072009
this
for (((you))) >>34071697

oreggano spinoli
>>
>>34071697
I will offer you a service. You will let me suck your tits and lick your ass whenever I want. Id on't even want you as a gf.
>>
>>34071924
>>34072011
me here again. If you're willing I'll be in New York in April we can get married right away(with a prenup though). It's not 10 days, but it's something. I'm totally serious
>>
>>34071697
Are you pure?

You'd better be pure.
>>
>>34072056
I was just making a joke, I like to affirm the slav not white meme but with a slavs better than white twist on top.
>>
>26
>just got my first job ever in life making 100k (Pharmacist) this year
life ain't too bad, grew up low income so now having money, I have no idea what to do with it, there's always like 3-4k left in my bank each month
>>
>>34072417
Make sure to be ready to not fall so we can become the next byzantine empire if the west keeps being suicidal.
>>
>32
>In community college
>Married
>Dont work
>Wife makes 7k monthly
>I am just her little pet
>She gets angry at me for lasting too long during sex

I miss being a poor sex machine, now I am just an indentured sex machine.

6'3
210lbs
7x6 weiner
>>
>>34071973
>>TFW when
NIGGER WHY WOULD YOU TYPE SOMETHING THIS STUPID?
>>
>>34072516
>>She gets angry at me for lasting too long during sex
LUL
>>
>>34072772

Most girls like it 5-15 minutes a few times a day instead of lasting 1-2 hours and fucking her raw.

I am a sex addict and have never met a woman with my levels of sexual desire. Kind of sucks.

Best was an ex and we would fuck 3x daily, blowjobs, oral good times. Until we moved in together then it went to like once a week bullshit.

I am just designed to entire a new location, seduce women and then impregnate them before escaping back to my NEET cave
>>
File: diddly.jpg (40KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
diddly.jpg
40KB, 576x576px
>>34056150
Who /turned it all around somehow/ here?
Until 23 I was:
>khhv
>severely mentally ill - literally could not do simple tasks like make a phone call
>complete loner, no friends at all, only people I spoke to for about a decade were my father and my GP + therapist until I gave up on meds and therapy about 7 years in
>shut-in, only left my room sometimes at night when there would be nobody around

Now at 25 I'm self employed with a gf. Really makes ya think huh.
>>
>>34072880
How did you turn it around so quickly?
>>
>>34073033
I'm not 100% sure.
I'd been making a lot of progress fixing my mindset and as soon as I started getting slightly better, I latched onto that and began trying to do things for myself. I started small like just going for a walk once a day, eating properly, getting enough sleep. Slowly built up to going to the shops by myself then trying to learn to make eye contact with cashiers etc, making phone calls without freezing in panic.
Then after about a year I was given an opportunity which would basically ease me into self-employment where a relative of mine was helping me out initially.
I'm 6'4" and okay looking so after I somewhat got my shit together the gf part wasn't hard.

I'm still pretty fucking weird and have no friends other than gf and my brother, nor do I want friends now. I'll never be 'normal' but at least I'm not an insane NEET shut-in any more.
>>
>>34072056
Maybe he's Russian, those really aren't white.
>>
>>34073777
Stop your shitty memes, faggot. I've spent a lot of time on /pol/ and I can guarentee that russians are white.
>>
>>34073297
>after I somewhat got my shit together the gf part wasn't hard

What, she appeared at your front desk one say and said "be my bf"?
>>
>>34073806
I spent my whole life sharing a border with them and I assure you they are not.
>>
>>34073865
kek, you're not white either
>>
File: 1417868259134.jpg (661KB, 1440x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1417868259134.jpg
661KB, 1440x1052px
>26
>Live a decent enough life with solid friends, but work quite a lot, lots of responsibilities
>Although my finances are just fine atm, always gotta worry about money
>Play the new Vocaloid game, haven't played an "anime"-esque game in ages
>Suddenly filled with memories of carefree teenage years, watching anime and not giving a shit about anything

I'm not sure "I want to go back", but something is definitely missing
>>
>>34071374

because I need a mindless thing to do to pass the time
>>
>>34073915
Purest white genes in Europe!
>>
>>34056150
>27
>had one job for one day
>said they'd call me back if they needed me
>gave them a week
>went in and talked to the owner
>said he'd call me back if he needed me
>it's been 7 months
god dammit. It was under new ownership and the guy training me had worked for the 3 previous owners, and now the new owner fired him.
>>
>>34074076
I already know you're fingolian
>>
I just want a job where I shitpost on /r9k/ and get paid 5000 euros a month for it.

My parents and maybe the society are forcing me to apply for some poopoo training that barely is borderline related to my field. Well, so is the Supreme Senior Chief /r9k/ Shitposter job, but at least the latter would be more fun fun FUUUUUUN!!!
>>
File: 1461491144092.jpg (69KB, 255x213px) Image search: [Google]
1461491144092.jpg
69KB, 255x213px
>26
>no gf
>no friends
>have no-name warehouse job that pays 14/hr
>live in comfy class b w/ decent solar panels and a good battery bank so i can run my tv/laptop/4g hotspot all day
>boondock in the middle of the woods/on the beach
>live off less than 500/mnth
>when too many normies pile up in area i just turn the key and go

It's actually quite nice. Definitely could be much worse.
>>
>>34074111
I am not him, but I have accepted our non-white status.
>>
>>34073865
Give me some examples of your experiences, and why you think they aren't white, then.
>>
File: 1482560254045.png (301KB, 392x376px) Image search: [Google]
1482560254045.png
301KB, 392x376px
>>34061362
Going back to highschool at 25
>>
>>34074781
Sounds like a fun thing to do, imo.
>>
>>34056238
>>34062113

social science degree fag here

working as a waiter, just kill me already
>>
>>34074781

I did this, it's like a second opportunity in life, I learnt that if I'd get an opportunity to live my past again knowing the future I wouln't do anything about it and I'd make the same mistakes.
>>
25 in March. Just looking around to see what I'm in for. Maybe I should kill myself and avoid it altogether.
>>
>>34074279
sounds comfy as fuck. care to share some pics?
>>
>>34069583
>25
>I'm getting too old to try

just find another excuse please
>>
>>34075020
>find another excuse
What's yours?
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
I'm 26, dropped out of uni studying law because fuck all the homework and politics are fucking boring.
I want to get a degree somewhere though, to get a decent job and live a tiny bit more comfortably.

I was thinking about learning a language or something...
The only thing I like is drawing/animating but I feel like that both would be lead to a dead end.
Maybe something to help people, like being a doctor, or rather a nurse since it's easier studies.

I'm so lost... Please,I'll take any suggestion
>>
>>34056238
>cs degree
>work overnight at McDonald's

I'm 27.. Dad had a house, wife and me on the way by this age..
>>
>>34056602
good luck to you! you have my respect for trying. make eye contact and smile
>>
>>34057510
That's what we all want.

I was married once. Nice girl until the day after marriage

>never cooked
>never cleaned
>literally never
>resented sex

I worked 50 hours a week paying all the bills and took her out all the time. Didn't matter. Divorced now. Fuck young girls when I want but I don't really have the urge anymore. It's just all sad.
>>
>>34057656
Don't talk to the school, anon. If you have your degree just accept it and move on. Their fuck ups aren't your concern.
>>
>>34058474
>been there

No arrest but girls lie like fuck. With makeup and the right clothes 15 looks like 18. Literally have to check their IDs and pray they don't have a fake.
>>
>>34059575
Heroin is fucking amazing.

>snort don't shoot
>>
>>34062148
The worst disability.
>>
>>34073976
I know this feel, I miss having no responsibilities. It's truly liberating and I can understand why some normies can be comfortable being hippie drop outs their whole life.
>>
>26 year old
>bi-polar
>late in life transsexuals
>know I will never pass best I can hope for is being an androgynous boy
>wage slave
>have supportive friends and family
>constantly disappoint them

The just my shit up
>>
>>34075202
>I was thinking about learning a language or something...
I've tried this before, but I end up getting bored and just stopping after like a week. :/
>>
>>34075483
>>never cooked
>>never cleaned
>>literally never
>>resented sex
Sounds like me, so I would have no complaints.
>>
>>34076083
>>late in life transsexuals
You just got rid of any possible chance of your life getting better.
>>
>>34076213
Better then wanting to kill myself when I look in the mirror
>>
>>34065966
>thinks his sympathy is a gift

kys namefag
>>
>>34076273
Google tranny suicide rates. Even worse post-op. The thing you want most will likely kill you. Good luck!
>>
>>34076273
Yea, you sound like you've got a real great life, now.
>>
>>34076273
So this is what a mental illness looks like. Weird.
>>
File: 1419930468828.png (88KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1419930468828.png
88KB, 298x332px
>>34072429
>100k for somebody with no past industry experience in any job
What the fuck?
>>
>>34076177
stop being degenerate

this is surprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>34076446
If you aren't a degenerate you shouldn't be on this board.
>>
>>34062296
>>34063202
This.
I think this is one subconscious reason people generally want to start a family. I found that with increasing age (also 25+) and increasing loneliness, I think more and more about a world after my parents dying.
Shit is actually pretty scary as they are the only social interaction left for me.
>>
File: cigs.gif (437KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cigs.gif
437KB, 500x281px
25 here
i'm in the process of activating the hardest difficulty level in live.

learning japanese and going to japan. it's the hardest decision i've ever had to make as i'm leaving everything and everyone i know behind.

of course i could have settled down here and gotten a girlfriend. it's not exactly hard. but...i'm sort of in that phase now where i'm feeling extremely lonely as i'm realizing i'm alone in this journey, at least for now.

i wonder if this is how immigrants feel when they arrive in america for the first time

it seriously hurts SO FUCKING MUCH.
>>
Where do you guys see yourselves in ten years?
>>
>>34075483

That sucks anon. I'm 27 and wonder constantly if I want to settle down with a wife and family or if I just want to date around and be a free bird for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34075375
>computer science degree
>working at McDonalds

Jesus Christ m8
How can't you find anything better? There's tons of jobs for cs graduates
>>
>>34076836
>>34076836
Are you that fag whose life goal of living in Japan got completly destroyed in /trv/ a few months ago?
>>
29 reporting in, i got into a car accident 4 years now. i have to live off of my parents, i have to have my mom drive me to the gym and physical therapy. my friends found their own friends, got a girlfriend, moved. at therapy i found a child hood friend, he is pretty much r9k robot, just he has had jobs.
>>
>>34076836
>i wonder if this is how immigrants feel when they arrive in america for the first time
Only ones that aren't white. What do you do for work? How did you learn japanese and how long did it take?
>>
>>34076871
Hopefully dead.
>>34076942
Not him but could you tell me about that fag?
>>
File: more cigs.gif (1014KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
more cigs.gif
1014KB, 500x536px
>>34076942
I made it my life goal to prove that fucker wrong.

Since that assbeating, i've
>quit one of my two jobs
>started anki and i'm up to 500 kanji
>deepened my relationships with my japanese friends. just exchanged christmas letters with this cool dude
>registered for college and start in 2 weeks
>picked up remembering the kanji and kadama 1

it's because of that assbeating that i've been able to throw away all hesitation, so i'm grateful for it.
>>
>>34077087
>Not him but could you tell me about that fag?

Basically some anon asked on /trv/ for advice on how to become a Japanese citizen. He was a CC drop out and said it was his life goal to live in Japan and would probably kill himself if it didn't happen. Another anon who actually successfully moved to Japan responded to him and procceded to tear him apart. A lot of lengthy posts about why said anon was a moronic failure and that he didn't have the brains/drive to become a Japanese citizen.

I've never seen someone get their dreams crushed before my eyes. Honestly kinda funny, but since your not him im gonna assume that anon killed himself.
>>
>>34077061
like almost everyone else on 4chan, anki

anki is love, anki is life.
there's like 3 generals on /int/ for japanese learning

>>>/int/69734214 (beginner)
>>>/int/69773127 (intermediate)
>>>/jp/16388812 (anime trash)
>>
>>34077296
>im gonna assume that anon killed himself

wish i did desu. but he didn't kill my dreams. what he did was successfully convince me i dont need to join the military to go to japan. but honestly this isn't the thread for that.
>>
>>34071301
>your existence is wholly subjective and a product of your own consciousness.

Wat. I would've thought it was the reverse, your body lacks water and suddenly you feel thirsty, not the other way around.
>>
no skills, no education, coming up on the 16 year anniversary since I stopped leaving my house.

All my 2d porn is full of mentally ill Gen Z kids and no one likes pussy anymore opting instead to slap dicks on """women""", most of the games are casual as fuck and not at all immersive, popular television media is full of self-hatred and social engineering Kool-aid.

What do I do, Yuri Bezmenov? Do I burn bright and take a portion of these fuckers with me or just leave quietly and accept this world was rotten from the start and not at all worth fighting for?

I can't wait until these neoliberal, internationalist retards and their useful idiots get whats coming to when when NZIRP ends and we go through the Great Correction. I will live to watch it all burn, it's almost time. Generation Z was doomed anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85fSBUbjE20
>>
>>34077410
Good luck anon. I'm rooting for you, though if I were you I wouldn't give up the military route.
>>
>>34077493
i'm registered for college. military route off the table for now.

the verge of defeat from this point on is getting bad grades in school. this gonna be my hardest year ever

>juggling doctor's appointments/dentist appointments
>30 hour job
>college is 4 days a week including a hard as fuck philosophy class
>japanese study is completely seperate from college, i'm trying to get N3 JLPT ready in my first year of study

the only reason i posted in this thread is because i'm starting to feel the effects disregarding women and videogames and such is now having on my life. but i'm going to have to suck it up and press on.

ok gonna fuck off now, see you further down the road anon.
>>
>>34077410
>>34077296
any idea what the top post said exactly? might be able to find it in an archive.
>>34077446
>coming up on the 16 year anniversary since I stopped leaving my house.
how the fuck have you not left the house for 16 years? I onlt go outside once every 6 months, but god damn.
>>
i'm a robot fuckup too and managed to land a job in an office...but it's a poorfag company kind of office where I get to dress casually everyday.

Although I'm anxious everyday...you get through it. You deal with it. You are scared in the beginning, and then you grow as a person.
>>
>>34077797
>and then you grow as a person.
How much would that experience make you grow? I really need some inches, man. I'm only 5'4" :(
>>
>>34063271
2 hour commute??? what? haha.

The average commute is about 40 minutes and I hope that you're aware that your situation is not common.
>>
>>34077830
have you tried XTENSE??? THINGS GOT BIGGERRRR

seriously though, I'm very socially awkward, and I had to put myself out there, and it helped me for the better.

It still sucks but I'm a bit braver now. Obviously, I don't have a seriously anxiety disorder, but I used to be very, very scared of the real world.
>>
jdimsa
never had gf
started balding at 18, no one wanted to associate with me as such
short
was starving hungry skeleton up to about 24 years old.

missed out on having a life. can never be normal. can never have relationship. no woman can relate to me, and I can't relate to any of them. can't fall in love with a slut who's fucked before. jdimsa
>>
>>34062312
not exactly but same here but i dont mind if my mum dies desu
>>
>>34077832
It's common where I live.

It's literally killing me. Sit on the bus, everyone is sick and coughs all over me. I get sick for a good 4 months out of the year.

I can't leave my area because there's next to no jobs in my industry anywhere else.
>>
>>34076343
My chances of suicide have probably decreased since I've gone on estrogen
>>34076414
I agree being transsexual is a mental illness. It's Bullshit the way it's treated by society. Was constantly told that my gender dysphoria wasn't a symptom of mental illness when it clearly is.
>>34076351
It's a lot better then it was tbqh
>>
>>34056150
about to turn 25
kv here, with shit college degree that cant get me a job
what should I expect in the next 20 years
>>
>>34078396
>Was constantly told that my gender dysphoria wasn't a symptom of mental illness when it clearly is.
So do you think that "transgendered people" shouldn't be allowed to take hormones, or have surgery to switch genders?
>>
File: sweaty_pepe.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty_pepe.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>went back to college after being a dropout
>graduate at 25
>shit tier degree (history) but luck my way into an outstanding job at 26
>about to turn 27
>have a degree, stable and high-paying job, my own car and place
>starting to have my shit together for the first time in my life and think maybe I can finally get a gf
>realize I fucked up and waited too long because all the women are either taken, have kids or are total whores
>tried going on some dates with younger women (20-23) but it feels like we are totally different generations and have nothing in common

J-U-S-T
>>
File: 1475274903231.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475274903231.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>34078547
>So do you think that "transgendered people" shouldn't be allowed to take hormones, or have surgery to switch genders?
found the tranny

no you diseased little fuck, im tired of looking at and hearing of your diseased ilk
>>
>>34078547
They should be allowed if over 18 and if a legitimate healthcare professional judges them of sound mind, but not encouraged to do so
>>
>>34078547
Of course I do. What makes you think I would be against that?

All I'm saying is that being transgendered isnt treated as a mental illness it's treated as a personality quirk or some shit. No one wants to say that it's an illness but it clearly is. Being transgendered isn't a normal thing mentally healthy people undergo
>>
Society has deemed me unfit to work based on nothing but my robot-like personality. I'm a skilled laborer with a degree in an in-demand field, and I would have put in the extra effort to really excel at work. However because I don't act like a Chad I'm not even given the opportunity to try.
Fuck everything desu, I just wanted to turn my miserable life around.
>>
>30
>don't leave my house apart from to go to my part-time retailcuck job
>barely spend any money so financially okay despite earning fuck all
>no gf
>no friends
>no degree or useful qualifications
>spent 7 years as a neet due to mental illness and bad decisions on my part
I'm resigned to the fact I'm never going to make anything of my life, but it still stings a little when I dwell on it
>>
>>34078596
What the fuck are you talking about, kid? I didn't tell you what I thought about the subject. I don't think they should be allowed to do any of that.
>>34078653
>What makes you think I would be against that?
The fact that you realize it's a mental illness. People don't tell schizophrenics to listen to what the voices in their heads tell them, do they? So why would they tell a transgendered person to take hormones or have surgery? The only reason transgendered people exist, is because of a hormonal imbalance. They should take some of their "birth gender"s hormones to balance it out. 90% of the people claiming to be transgendered today don't even have a hormone imbalance, they are just looking for attention because everyone is starting to see being transgendered as a normal thing, and they see how easy women have it.
>>
>>34078721
There's no way out for us but the train tracks my friend.
>>
>>34078547
Not him but the mentally ill should be institutionalized if they want to pump themselves full of hormones their body doesn't produce naturally, deny the XY sex-determination system, hack off their body parts, and otherwise engage in extremely sick forms of escapism.

Accept that you were raised to hate yourself, you are confused. Biologically you are fine, mentally you are destroyed. You won't recover because you were raised from childhood with media and education systems that irreparably damaged you with false narrative and pseudo-intellectual propaganda that was created in the 60's.
>>
>>34078885
>Not him but the mentally ill should be institutionalized if they want to pump themselves full of hormones their body doesn't produce naturally, deny the XY sex-determination system, hack off their body parts, and otherwise engage in extremely sick forms of escapism.
I agree with this.
>>
>>34056150
>I'm a horrible person and I deserve every misfortune that befalls me

Nobody deserves anything. You are a pretty horrible person, though.
>>
>>34078665
>because I don't act like a Chad

And how do Chads act?
>>
>>34076435
pharmacy is a doctorate degree with near guaranteed employment
>>
>>34078958
In the context of job interviews, they act all self-aggrandizing like, spice up the truth a little and generally just tell the interviewer what they want to hear. Basically they leverage their superior social skills to get jobs over more qualified candidates, and it's created an environment where, no matter how good you are, you won't get a job unless you're willing to play their shitty game.
Just let me work and give me money for it. If I do good you give me more money, if I do bad you give me less or fire me. Fuck this gay earth desu.
>>
>>34077579
I'm sure you've heard this before but
>doing any JLPT apart from N1.
>needing a book to learn kana.
>thinking your gonna have time to learn Japanese while doing college and working 30 hours a week.

The fact that you've made it a quarter of the way through Heisig shows you have determination but you're gonna struggle a hell of a lot this year and/or make very little progress.

I only started feeling confident when I had the time to spend 6 hours playing VNs every day. But good luck anon, you seem determined so you might succeed.
>>
>>34079733
>VNs
wut dis?
>>
>>34079156
>Basically they leverage their superior social skills to get jobs over more qualified candidates

No, they don't. Coming from a previous hiring manager for a shitty retail company, where being pleasant counts most, your resume takes priority over how pleasant you are. It perhaps works this way in a few businesses, but it is very rare and your statement is not proportional.

>and it's created an environment where, no matter how good you are, you won't get a job unless you're willing to play their shitty game

Again, the shitty game is making a profit. If you really do work labor and have a general knowledge of business, you know that a solid resume and a better work ethic than your peers is prioritized by your company. If you have not received fair compensation for what you claim is outstanding production, then make absolutely certain there isn't an issue you're not seeing. Also, if you're contracted to do work in a public place, whether it be residential or commercial, it gives the person hiring you something to work with if you come into the interview putting on the facade of eagerness and showing you have a modicum of social responsibility when representing your company.
>>
>>34080208
>34080208
Shitty retail company =/= every company.

Your place is where nice social failures come to work.
>>
>>34080417
Because nice social failures, while being prone to having no work history or references or written records of merit, are at least nice.

No, retail companies are like all other companies in that they exist to make a profit. What producers have found is that being nice to consumers, being nice to workers and hiring nice people comes hand-in-hand with making a profit. Again, there are exceptions, but nowhere near enough to deem your comment proportional with reality.
>>
>>34074818
>>34062113
>>34056238
What kind of retard gets those kind of degrees
>>
>>34056150
Same here. I simply can't interact with people, so nobody wants to hire me. I understand.
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.