[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Diet tips.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
Diet tips.png
7KB, 257x196px
Hey robots!

I'd like some help please. I need to lose 40-50 pounds (about 20 kg) by May 1st.

Anyone know any good dieting tips or anything?
>>
eat less, tubby
>>
>>34055067
stop eating completely
>>
>>34055067
cut your legs off, fat boy
>>
File: 1449390239379.jpg (262KB, 1297x845px) Image search: [Google]
1449390239379.jpg
262KB, 1297x845px
>>34055067
Write down everything you eat
Don't overeat
eat healthy foods
exercise
Reward yourself with a little something every night after a good day.
>>
do research into the soda industry, start there..

realize you are chemically dependent on sugar and food products
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (32KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
32KB, 554x400px
>>34055067
>Don't eat late at night
>Exercise
>Don't drink soda nor alchohol
>Excersice more
>Drink a lot of water, especially after every food or snack, it'll make your metabolism faster and your body will not absorb to much fat
>sleep 8 hours
>eat low carbohidrates and low sugar food
>cut the pizzas
>burgers
>fries
>donuts
>Mountain Dew
>and every time somebody offered you junk food, slowly shake your head to the left and right (this would let the person inviting you to eat junk food that you don't want to eat that kind of food)

That's a start, anon.
>>
>>34055067
READ THE FUCKING STICKY REEEEEEEE
>>>/fit/
>>
is this the new version of the 300 word essay due tomorrow meme?
>>
>>34055067
What helped me to finally lose weight was this app called Lose It!

It basically gives you an easy way of tracking calories. It's still is a bit of a pain in the dick but the longer you do it the faster it gets because the app remembers your previous foods and even entire meals.

It doesn't tell you what you should and should not eat it just gives you a calorie limit you should stay under for the day. When I first started I didn't even change anything about my diet except for the amount of food I was eating. But then I was hungry all the time so I gradually started changing what I eat and eating more low calorie foods.

After using this app for a couple of months I could look at a lot of food items and quickly come up with a rough estimate of how many calories are in there. So this made it very easy to keep the weight off once I was done with the app.
>>
File: fat2.jpg (20KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
fat2.jpg
20KB, 290x293px
>ask for actual, legitimate help
>thin privilege normies spout the calories myth
>>
>>34055497
>thin priviledge
FUCK YOU CUNT CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT HAS HELPED LOSE 85 POUNDS SO FAR
>>
>>34055497
Just eat tuna fish every meal for a month nigga

Trust me 10/10 expert tuna all you need
>>
>>34055067
Literally just eat fewer calories than you burn. If you can do basic math, you can lose weight. Bonus points for eating healthier calories, like lean brotein.
>>
File: 1481002381754.jpg (24KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1481002381754.jpg
24KB, 500x334px
>>34055067
good: potatos
whole wheat bread
whole milk
tuna
whole grain Cheerios.

bad: lost 140 lbs buy basically eating that. at first it was

dry whole grain cereal for breakfast

ham sandwich with provolone cheese one slice, hand full of baby carrots. for lunch

dinner was a balance bar(power bar) and an apple.

do atleast 30 minuets of p90x

lost a metric shit tone of weight fast, but was unhealthy the way i did it.
>>
>>34055143
This, just eat seeds one day, wait two days eating nothing, then eat seeds. Intermittent fasting.
If fatties really cared about loosing weight they would literately just stop eating for a while. Starve yourself
>>
File: Screenshot_186.png (426KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_186.png
426KB, 477x477px
thanks for the advice thinfriends. I'm going on a diet next week so im gonna be trying my hardest and use advice from this thread

fucking antidepressants kickstarted my overeating when I was a kid.
>>
>>34055750
What should one do to counter act the mercury poisoning?
>>
>>34055067
Look here fuckboy. Once your body get used to gaining and losing weight you'll be able to drop pounds easily but the beginning is tough. Basically you need to kickstart your body through some form of fairly strenuous exercise. From there:
Dont eat processed foods if possible
DONT CONSUME SUGARS(lack of processed sugar will aid in your body's testosterone production which plays a role in fat usage)
Drink only water or black coffee for the first week
Lastly, and this in conjunction with the initial exercise is the most important, you need to stop eating at around 6 pm and only eat again in the morning. If you really have exersized your body will be forced into a far burning or catabolic state that will let your body burn off fats instead of the carbs and sugars that you have consumed.

Tldr is don't have sugar stick to water and eat your last meal at 6pm
>>
drink water
cut out bread, mayo, soda
>>
Thinking about just not eating for a month tbqh
>>
>>34057066
wellll i guess thats a start
>>
>>34055067
Literally stop drinking soda. Cold turkey it, too.
>>
>>34056365
It will always be next week. There will always be an excuse not to start today. Then when you start and fuck up ONE time, you will binge and wallow in self pity, them give up entirely.

Don't do this. Start now and never give up, even if you fuck up, never tell yourself it's okay to stop.
>>
>>34055067
>>34057289
Don't believe me, or hopefully do, whatever. I hope this helps.

I started just literally eating less in September of 2015. I still ate ores, cookies, candy, and the occasional soda. From that September to June of 2016, I lost officially 100 pounds because I simple ate less. Remember, anon, if you eat less, your stomach shrinks, effectively decreasing your appetite. I've now lost about 130 pounds in total, and am looking to do more.

>>34056570
Do what this anon said, plus only drink water and black coffee until you're done losing weight.

This will be hard, anonson, but remember that dozens of great philosophers say that overall happiness caused by achievements of long term goals trump the fondness found after over indulging. It's what gets me through the day happily.
>>
rice cakes are god tier taste good and filling +good for you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.