[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/oneitis/ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Post about your progress with your oneitis.
>>
File: 1483430831620.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483430831620.gif
37KB, 188x286px
>just tell her how you feel anon
>she won't ignore you for a week and then send you a text saying how she "values your friendship" and then immediately try to fuck your co-workers for seemingly no other reason than to spite and humiliate you
>>
I just realized that this semester, too, I will be crushing on nobody. I've been to all my classes and everyone's a fuckin normie.
Take it from me, robots. Cherish the feeling of having oneitis.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170102-022151.png (777KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170102-022151.png
777KB, 1080x1920px
I gave up

Oneitis is fucked
>>
File: IMG_1441.png (837KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.png
837KB, 800x600px
No progress yet. This week is the week I ask her out.
>>
>>34053772
>told her how I felt about two weeks ago
>she doesn't feel the same but doesn't want me to stop talking to her because I'm "such a great friend to her"
>started working out to give me some false hope that she'll fall for me some day
>>
>>34053772
New semester, new girl to fall in love with, r-right friends?
>>
File: 1483492426601.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1483492426601.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
She keeps fucking text message me saying oh lets hang out tonight and all this shit. I know it's bait the whole time but fuck man. It's been THREE YEARS, we used to be a couple before that. Starting losing it a bit, very minor self harm like punching my own head a couple times when I got frustrated. So she up and left, fine. But WHY does she feel the need to lead me on over and over, legitimately 4 or 5 times a year. Nothing has ever come of it in over THREE FUCKING YEARS. Anybody have any insight on why she would continue doing this?
>>
>all the girls i considered to be friends really don't talk to me that often
>when i try talking to them just as a friend they usually 3rd wheel me fast
>oh anon is so nice, poor thing. Hope he gets a gf soon

Oneitis? Fuck dude all the girls i know have me acquaintance zoned. Only girl that i was ever almost friends with turned out to be that nice to me because she liked me and i didn't like her and that was awkward and unsatisfying as hell.
>>
>>34053820
Put her in the trash, because she is trash.
>>34054018
I like the direction you're taking, but forget about her. Picture a better girl. Your dream girl..and no cheating she can't be "it".
>>34054183
Because she likes attention and you give it to her everytime she wants it apparently.
>>34054215
Eeeh...
>>>/fit/
>>
>>34053880
>go through this for a bit
>self esteem goes up
>woaaaah not having a oneitis is boring and depressing
>"hey there was always that one girl i wanted to like, i should do something"
>Surely now that I am past all that oneitis pedestal crap this will work
>go from having no trouble talking to this chick to being a massive pussy as soon as i like her

Yeah, fuck that. I am going to cherish this limbo between oneitises.
>>
File: IMG_7219.jpg (109KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7219.jpg
109KB, 500x455px
>talk to oneitis for a few weeks
>get her number
>ask her on a date
>says yes
>we go out
>have fun but don't make a move
>continuw texting/talking
>still haven't even asked if she likes me yet, much less made a move
help
im not alpha enough to kiss her or even confess love
>>
>oneitis returns from vacation
>awkwardly avoid making eye contact or conversation due to shame and anxiety
>sees me talking to someone else
>comments on my face being red to other person
>offers me chocolate a couple minutes later

What does it mean?
>>
I managed to get into a relationship with my oneitis and then ruin it all in the space of a few months, now we don't even talk anymore.

I miss her a lot. I wish i could just go back and make it so we never got together so I at least still have my friend
>>
My oneitis is the only girl i ever dated. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She has long blonde hair, and piercing, yet nice, blue eyes. She's the most perfect thing I've ever seen. But she dumped me years ago, so now I'm just waiting til I get the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>34054587
I'm in your exact situation anon. Only for a few more days though, I ordered some shells and I'm going to an hero. I can only hope she goes to the funeral.
>>
>>34054488
Don't confess love like that so fast. If its been long enough, just ask if she feels like theres anything more than just friends between you two. Don't go full blown I LOVE YOU STACY PLEASE BE MINE
>>
I was outside playing a really shitty game of basketball with my m8 when "she" walks by. I make her laugh by going off on my pal about how he's trash, get caught up in the moment, and chuck the ball at his face making his lip start bleeding.

Had to walk him awkwardly back to his apartment 20 minutes away in the freezing cold. "She lived in the same building so she silently walked behind us laughing at how much of an idiot I am.
>>
>>34054675
Anon, don't kill yourself. We're all in this shitshow together and can't afford to lose more numbers.
>>
>>34055020
But man, is it really worth it knowing that oneitis is never going to be mine?
>>
>>34055020
>we're all in this shitshow together

are you implying that my oneitis isn't only my oneitis? are you implying she has other people loving her?
>>
>tfw I am 95% certain my oneitis likes me too
>tfw I can't confess my feelings for her for some reason and it's killing me
>>
>>34055268
Best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago buddy. 2nd best time is now.
>>
>tfw it's been almost a year since she got with her bf

It doesn't get easier.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>34053772
I ficked things up.

>crush on coworker
>other coworker told me he only sees me as a coworker and nothing more
>made an effort to seem human (exchange interests etc.)
>get closer
>after doing this for two months we both agree to be FWB
>did it twice in two weeks, agreed more
>he doesn't show interest anymore and says he's always busy now
>been almost a month

He says he'd tell me if he wanted to stop and I'm so paranoid he's trying to ease me down gently. I rather be told straight out so I can be sad for a lil while then move on instead of constant stress like now. Is it hard for a guy to make time for pussy?
>>
>>34055547
>after doing this for two months we both agree to be FWB

Here's where you fucked up. Even if you weren't that emotionally invested either, there is absolutely nothing stopping either party from just dropping it all on the spot
>>
>>34055547
You've been here a while, haven't you? Talking about your coworker as always
>>
>she's seeing this other guy
>still very friendly to me, to the point where I think she might like me too
what do?
>>
>>34055620
>>I think she might like me too
She doesn't, I promise.
>>
File: image.png (88KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88KB, 287x288px
No progress

>too autistic to ask out and fucked up in the head to put words correctly in my mouth
>he has a midget gf and a horrible four eyed female orbiter who gives me ugly looks

I feel encouraged when I see these two horrid flies, but when I look at him my whole confidences drops like a stone
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 460x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 460x661px
>>34055618
There's constantly oneitis threads so I put in my two cents.
>>
>>34055755
Yeah, true. I tend to try not to think that maybe the same anons browse this place since that's gullible thinking at hand, but..
>>
>>34055770
There's tripfags so it's possible.

I doubt he browses here, I'd be surprised if he did.
>>
Oneitis used to glance at me, probably out of pity, now she is completely apathetic. I'll die without having ever made eye-contact with her.
>>
>>34054000
anon... did you really take a pic of her...

nice trips btw
>>
I don't know. She told me a relationship between wouldn't work out. She kissed me, she made out with me and cuddle with me a few times last week. I've been trying to keep my distance, texting her less frequently, hanging with her less and she keeps texting me shit like "I miss you" "do you hate me" "you mean a lot to me" and all this sort of shit. I'm really confused.
>>
>>34056010
I also fingered her and sucked on her tits last week, after she told me we should just be friends. This wasn't the first time we fooled around like this.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.