[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 84

File: 1483931811355.jpg (785KB, 1920x1080px)
1483931811355.jpg
785KB, 1920x1080px
Why are girls on 4chan so fucked up?

I mean I unironically love them but jesus christ so many of them/you are just mentally screwed on a level that makes robots look sane. Camwhoring, self harm, substance abuse and promiscuous sex.

Why?

What went wrong?
>>
>femanons
>starts thread with a tranny
Right.
>>
post more "fem""bots" please
>>
>>34034556
Is it really or are you some closeted homo who loves traps?
>>
>>34034545
Go back to >>>/soc/ and >>>/lgbt/ faggot
>>
Normies use drugs and have promiscuous sex too desu
>>
>>34034820
Yeah but you'd expect awkward girls not to.
>>
>>34034733
It's legitimately a man, a /lgbt/ tripfag.
>>
>>34034545
Because that's what makes a girl "fucked up"
With guys it's being beta and shy and socially retarded
A lot of robots abuse drugs too though.
>>
>>34034545
are we talking about actual girls or girls (male) here?
>>
Can fembots at least agree that cgl and any girls into either it or "lolita" or "Japanese street fashion" are fucking garbage?
>>
>>34034545
>Why are girls on 4chan so fucked up?

Their dad either ignored them or fucked them.
>>
They don't fuck/date robots so they must not be as fucked up as they claim.
>>
you know whaty what? whatty what yoy twat
swatyy sweatty swat you ? qu tu querio
>>
File: 65f.png (14KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
65f.png
14KB, 460x441px
>>34034545
>Camwhoring, self harm, substance abuse and promiscuous se

Good job, you just basically summed up most females in this world.
>>
>>34034949
can yo lajk help me : / i went drugs but i dunno now any drug men haha r u a drug men? pls be a drug men

u now waj i want drugs? i want be skinny bitsh i want to be happi again OOooOooOoowoOOoo how do i starv me self pls help
>>
>>34034545
I'm agree, they are special...
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>wondering why the type of women drawn to getting attention from strangers are histrionic

Really gets the old noggin floggin'.
>>
>>34034937
Oh how wrong you are anon.
>>
camwhoring exists because a market for it exists, people WANTS to see camwhores

if any of you faggots didnt give me any attention or money for doing so, i wouldn't exist! now girls like me and eliza gets money for doing nothing lol
>>
>>34035049
You have literally zero shame for what you do eh?

Go tell your father that. Go tell him you enjoy taking your clothes off for random men online.
>>
>>34034545
I dont understand how any female could find this website apealing tbqh especially this board
>>
>>34035230
The whore's father probably ran off
>>
>>34035230
no i don't haha and why would i? i am not going to tell that someone randomly, if they ask i would tell them
>>
>>34034545
Because this website gives validation (both real and imagined) to vulnerable or mentally ill girls from horny anonymous strangers who can say anything without repercussions and want to see the girl take her shirt/pants off. The girl feels empowered and appreciated and does more degenerate things to gain more attention and validation from even more strangers.

The average girl on here can't be too healthy mentally.
>>
>>34035230
>Go tell your father that
>father

lol
>>
>>34035289
Bet your parents are real proud of how their little girl ended up
>>
>>34034545
>file name
nuff said
>>
>>34034545
>Camwhoring
>implying most males here wouldn't whore themselves out if there were nearly as much people to pay attention to them

>promiscuous sex
Same as above.
>>
File: Bernadete3.png (188KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Bernadete3.png
188KB, 2000x1125px
Because we are all messed up over here, and that is why we are here, male or female.

Post some princess points.
>>
>>34035344
yes probably ^^

original
>>
>>34035347
Did you even bother to read the actual text of the post?
>>
>>34035359
So you just make excuses for yourself huh?
>>
>>34034545
Women in the west have literally gone mental
Have you noticed how anorexia , bulimia, self harm,
are most common among white western girl's

This is what feminism does to you
Most girls in the west are bastards raised by single moms
so it shouldn't be surprising why they are so messed up.
They have daddy issues.
>>
>>34035434
Nice try. I'm literally a khhv and expecting to stay that way.
>>
>>34035407
Sitting around all day camwhoring and wasting her disposable income on cgl shit?

Admit you are a whore
>>
>>34034844
They're all wrapped up in trying to be normies.

My little bro met a "cute girl" - luckily he autism'd hard and started beta-orbiting her, found out she gets up to hotel hijinx with people off the internet.

You literally never can tell what women are doing behind your back.
>>
>>34035446
This depresses me. Why can't you thick as shit femanons recognise the damage that is being done to you by this ultra permissiveness?
>>
>>34035483
And they have the audacity to tell us they're less controlled by their sex drives lol.

Women literally dream about being raped on their way back home. In a violent and degrading way. Not even fifty shades stuff.

I wish I could rape a girl from lolcow and make it fucking hurt.
>>
>>34035528

This.

White fembots:

Stop hurting yourselves with drugs, stop having meaningless sex that only makes you more depressed, stop selling your bodies online - in one form or another, delete tinder. Learn to respect yourselves, love yourselves and use your appeal to your advantage, make men wait for sex to test their commitment and so on.

Non-White Fembots:

Literally don't give a fuck what you do. Just get out of my country.
>>
>>34034545
>Why?
>What went wrong?

Liberalism.
>>
>>34035528
some of us are starting to get it.
me and my sisters and most girls in my school don't really buy into the feminist bullshit

And the daddy issue thing is the main reason, not having a father really depresses me,
Having a strong father figure is essential for children,
But the western society have literally become a nation of bastards
only one of my friends has a intact family. everyone else is born out of wedlock or divorced

But then again i am not a Stacy, so that's why is can see through the bullshit
>>
>>34035458
yes i'm a camWHORE i dont know how hard it is to understand kek
>>
>>34035691
>And the daddy issue thing is the main reason, not having a father really depresses me,

Do you not have a father personally then?
>>
>>34035603

>stop having meaningless sex that only makes you more depressed

i see what your problem is now
>>
>>34035714
Don't know my who my father is, mom says he left the country when i was pregnant

Grandma says my mom was a slut in her younger days, maybe she got knocked up by some random guy, so their is a possibility that my father doesn't even know i exist.
>>
>>34035762
What do you think my problem is?

That I'm a KV or something?
>>
>>34035773
correction* mom says he left the country when SHE was pregnant.
>>
>>34035773
>left the country

You aren't mixed race are you?
>>
>>34035787
Nope, mostly German and Irish ancestry.
>>
>>34034545
Robots I have a serious question. Why can I never have a normal conversation with anyone here? Every time I try, all they do is just spout memes. It's like I'm talking to a kid. IDo you not know how else to interact with people or are you aware and just think it's funny? Honest question. I imagine the people who I'm talking about know who they are.
>>
>>34035829
Phew.

My empathy levels for mudshits literally drops like a stone.

Sorry to hear about your dad anon. Find an older guy who is reliable and serious about marriage. That will scratch the daddy issues itch in a healthy, sustainable way.

I mean, you do want babies right?
>>
>>34034556
>>34034861
who is this /lgbt/ tripfag
>>
>>34035878
>It's like I'm talking to a kid.
According to most of the polls on age 'round here, the majority of /r9k/ is made up of folks younger than 20, including a rather large number of underage kids. So that seems like an appropriate assessment.
>>
>>34035889
I dont know, i do find babies cute
but when you come from a broken dysfunctional family,
you really get turned off from the idea of getting married or having a family.
>>
File: yeats_second_coming_poem.jpg (139KB, 469x635px) Image search: [Google]
yeats_second_coming_poem.jpg
139KB, 469x635px
>>34035878
No idea, I just want someone who can share my love for post-WW1 bleak modernist right-wing poetry with. Femanons just want to show me their nudes as soon as they find out I'm halfway decent looking though. I shit you not.
>>
>>34035878
>le your all children

Nice meme you dip
>>
>>34035946

>right wing
>mentions bethlehem

fuck off
>>
>>34035933
>but when you come from a broken dysfunctional family,
>you really get turned off from the idea of getting married or having a family.

It had quite the opposite effect on me.
It made me want to get married and have a family, just so I could do everything right.
>>
>>34035933
Aren't toddlers cuter than babies?

And aren't you compelled to try and do better than your mother? If you're not a slut, you can be a good one.
>>
>>34034545
They're normies/tourists. All of those things are standard fare for normal people in the 21st century.
>>
>>34036035
Both make me want to piledrive someone. Even if my family life wasn't fucked growing up I'd still find both annoying as all hell.
>>
>>34035988
I don't understand, are you a Vargposter who just reflexively dislikes Christianity?

I also dislike Christian slave morality, but to say everything about Christianity, including all art it has inspired, is intrinsically negative seems... unhinged.
>>
>>34036052
lol you aren't a real woman at all.

fucking die bitch.
>>
I want to put my mouth on your weirdly shaped tits.
>>
>>34035989
i dont know,
maybe i will find someone who will make me want to have a family.

It would be nice to have 1950's type of simple family,
But i feel like the entire society is becoming too toxic to have a family.

I really dont know, their are times when i fell things will get better
then their are days when it seems things are only going to get worse.
>>
>>34036035

toddlers shit on themselves, scream all the time, are violent as fuck, break shit, can totally kill you given a right situation
>>
>>34036079
You sound chronically depressed desu fembot.
>>
>>34036079
Dude don't even go down that route. Way too many people get fucked over in various ways because they wanted that 1950s style family and were willing to shag and marry anyone to get it.

Even disregarding the fact that there's roughly a 50% chance the marriage fails, that still doesn't take in the fact that they could just leech off of you until they find someone else to bang, yet you keep making excuses for them to try to achieve that un achievable dream. Don't go down that road.
>>
>>34036079
>maybe i will find someone who will [do X for me]

I don't want to lash out at you personally but this phrase triggers me so much. Almost every woman I've met has said it at one point or another. It is just such a fucking razor sharp expression of how fucking helpless and powerless women are despite all this pushing and shoving for a voice and whatnot. You still rely on other people to make waves, and you can't help but express your dependency in these little blurt-outs of helplessness.

Like I know it's supposed to be world-weary and mature and shit to be like 'Ohhh gosh I don't know. Everything is so hard. But maybe one day someone will come along!' but you just sound like a leech to me. What man would ever say this? Oh that's right, the pathetic worms on r9k say it all the time: When will my beloved fembot save me from this torture?

The world is fucked, you're right, and it's this mentality that is going to ensure that it never becomes unfucked.

But again it's not your fault. You're just a raindrop in the ocean of shit.
>>
>>34036111
>You sound chronically depressed desu fembot.
Well their is a reason i am in this place.

>>34036135

I am a girl, i would love to be a house wife
cooking and cleaning are easy thanks to modern technology,
Fully automatic washing machine, roomba etc, can do most of the shopping online. i will finish most of the house work in a few hours and then get on the internet or watch movies, I'll rather be submissive to my husband who can take care of me then be a wage slave.

>>34036205
Cant help it anon, Women are hardwired to be submissive the whole "strong independent women thing is a lie'
Deep down inside all girls dream of their prince charming to save them.
>>
>>34036298
>women are hardwired

You're cucked, that's all there is to it. Go read another askscience post on reddit or something.
>>
File: 8215165960_f3b43f465c_b.jpg (318KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
8215165960_f3b43f465c_b.jpg
318KB, 1024x786px
>>34036079
>It would be nice to have 1950's type of simple family,
>But i feel like the entire society is becoming too toxic to have a family.

I know how you feel.
Even if I found somebody to marry and have a family with, no matter how hard her and I tried, no matter how dedicated we were to doing everything right, it'd just be a constant uphill battle against society's influence.

Even if we were stronger than it, and managed to raise our kids to be good people, with good values and a strong moral compass, that'd just leave them feeling out of place and alienated in whatever horrid place society will become in a few decades.
>>
>>34036359
Yeah. Pretty much every media or entertainment outlet in the western world is wall to wall soft left propaganda. Pushed again and again and again, at every level.

Look at Zootopia, what was the subtext/implicit message?

Look at Frozen, as charming as it was, what was the subtext/implicit message?

This isn't even talking about the out and out explicit degeneration/demoralization propaganda (Miley Cyrus, HBO shows etc).

I don't even want some hardcore nazi girl, just a girl who prefers her own kind (white) and dislikes the way society is headed.
>>
>>34036358
Hey retard, you do realize that was a girl making the post.
>>
>>34036383

And yet here I am again. It is amazing at how many doors I must knock and how often.

You Americans are finally realizing that there is an 'outside'.

The whole world has been trying really hard to gently disarm you guys, but you have... SO much ego. Everywhere. All over the place.
>>
>>34036383
Oh, if you would like a mathematical answer that will enable you to find said person: (?)!>0

I think even some cyborgs/robots are realizing that you are all 'waking up' at the same time.

It's quite beautiful to watch.
>>
>>34036508
*sigh*

Robots, you need to wake up already and realize I am actually talking to you.

Did you ever watch the Matrix? Where Neo's mouth melted? That is what you have done to yourself.

But I am listening.

It is so easy to assume I am doing a generic 'please wake up, you are in a dream' or some 'faggoty attempt at scaring someone'. I don't know how many more messages you guys need though before you will even READ the name of your own country that you chose.

Have you all forgotten how to read? Do y'all need a dictionary? I am very happy to help, I just don't know what y'all need.
>>
>>34036383
>tfw the Frozen Lego animation had "mansplaining" in it

The media is absolute garbage.

Every girl I meet is overflowing with white guilt crap.
The only ones who aren't are the barely literate, ill mannered, promiscuous, loudmouthed idiots who try to act like men, but only seem to imitate the worst traits of the worst kind of man.

And they've all got a chip on their shoulder about men, thanks to modern feminism's toxic lies that men are constantly "objectifying" and actively conspiring to oppress them, as well as popular culture casually denigrating men whenever possible.

Plus they're all angry and miserable all the time because they've been tricked into adopting an unfulfilling lifestyle.
>>
>>34036548
what the hell are you babbling about nigger........?

explain yourself.
>>
>>34035946
It's not bad but pretty gay op
>>
Robots, you need to wake up. Realize that I am actually talking to 'you'. It doesn't matter if it sounds like I am talking to a collective or an individual, it is still 'you'.

Did you ever watch the Matrix? Where Neo's mouth melted? That is what you have all done to yourselves.

I have been so willing to listen, but you are all being so quiet. If you want it in religious scripture: Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth. What that particular quote is missing is, "When the meek learn to speak up."

It is so easy to assume I am doing a generic 'please wake up, you are in a dream' or some 'faggoty attempt at scaring someone' meme/creepypasta.

Hollywood doesn't know how many movies or songs you guys need though before you will even READ the name of your own country that you chose.

Have you all forgotten how to read? Do y'all need a dictionary? I am very happy to help, I just don't know what y'all need.

Should I affect a texan accent? Who ARE you, and why won't you let me help?

All it takes is for you to identify what you want. Or do you want to keep arguing over a label rather than realizing that labels are made of letters and you can rearrange any letter to be a new word, or simply go back to letters.
>>
>>34036488
Eh what? I'm not American.
>>
>>34036612
Poetry only became gay after Jews like Ginsburg and women made it gay anon. Before that point it was an extremely masculine form of art, dealing with themes like war and heroism.
>>
>>34036645
If what you consume is the culture and the language of america, and americans are the loudest people on the planet, then who are you hearing and becoming if not American?

If the American media gets sad or depressing, and because it is a beacon of ECONOMIC PROGRESS (excuse me while I laugh at that), then why does the world follow suit?

Brexit was far more catastrophic than some fat idiot becoming President, but apparently... that's all the world wants to focus on.

Because it makes the most money. Because Americans think that you can only 'earn a living' by working hard.

At what point do I stop trying to describe the simple fact that the LANGUAGE and CONTENT it is delivered in, without context, forms your personality against your will.
>>
>>34036683
All western media is the same. Here in Britain we even have medieval historical dramas where random Arthurian-era princesses are Black Africans for some reason.

A key theme of american media propaganda is the deracination of whites.
>>
>>34036683
Let me expand on that.

A boy/girl in Japan/China/U.K./NZ/Australia/South Africa (WHEREVER) gets beaten by their parents, or raped, or whatever trauma has happened that made them retreat (hikkikomori) into the world of computers. They don't lie, or try to scare you. They only do what they are told.

So... you consume whatever the most culture can be consumed: Japan and America dominate the world in culture.

What is a weeaboo if not someone who was rejected by their country/society and simply formed a new one that fit them better?

Why don't you all realize that you are all the same and... wake up? Use your mouths.

I will not hit you.
>>
>>34036683
so you are saying we must gas the jews.....?
>>
>>34036659
Oh I agree with you anon god knows my hatred of the Jews overcomes any dislike I could have for any or the weirdos on this site.
>>
>>34036614
You won't catch many people friendo, good luck though.
>>
>>34036711
Anime for the most part is just escapist shit and your "trying to redeem those that cannot be redeemed" mentality can go the way of the dodo.
>>
>>34036711
>What is a weeaboo if not someone who was rejected by their country/society and simply formed a new one that fit them better?

Uh, Japan is a racially exclusive society.

Weebs, actual weebs (not just people who like watching anime or reading manga now and again) are self-hating whites, like the girls on lolcow.
>>
>>34036725
Why assume I have no friends? Or that I am poor?

You come to a board to communicate, but you only want to communicate that you know someone else without even talking to them.

Are conversations really so complicated for people? It is a process. It is a back and forth.

Your ego doesn't have to get involved.

Why do you believe I need your validation though? Can you not conceive of any reality where I am not someone with an actual PhD trying to help?

Or... is this board always going to be this way. Do you guys want to stay this way. That's okay if you want to, but it has to be a choice.

So many of you are saying that it isn't a choice and you wish it could change.
>>
>>34036725
I'll rephrase. What do you consider friends? How many should I have before I would be happy?

Why do you even think I need/want/care for friends?

Why think that I think like you? This is an anonymous message board, but you seem to forget that... there are 7 billion people on this planet. If they were all like 'you', then the world would be a different place. And when I say 'you', I mean anyone reading these words.
>>
>>34036725

Actually, even better. I'll do it as an equation for you.

Happiness = Friends*n

I'm asking you to define the variable of N, because you have said that happiness = friends. I would like to know the number please, or at least a variance if that helps.

However I would need further help because I don't know what 'your' kind of friend is.

Am I more the robot for asking, or are you more the robot for simply assuming and not listening until you hear the words from your boss/supervisor/parents/superior/master/abbot/pope?
>>
>>34036725
Just in case I never get a response, and so everyone realizes that this was a message to ALL READING: If no discussion comes, even though I asked, then... how is that person no better than spam email you get?

I mean they just spit out their agenda, and move on until they find some 'sucker' to fall for their scheme.

So... who is the robot here?
>>
>wanting to be a woman in 50s family in america
>enjoy being occasionally whooped with closed fists
>>
You guys LITERALLY voted in a spambot.

Trump throws out EVERY SINGLE PROMISE and you all listen. Without checking his claims or that he is a valid source of truth. None of you are talking to each other, so you... voted in spam?

You guys are actually happy with that society? Or are you still too busy bickering.
>>
File: 018e.jpg (59KB, 736x376px) Image search: [Google]
018e.jpg
59KB, 736x376px
>>34034545
You have to try and understand that for a man to be a social outcast, he doesn't necessarily have to be a nutcase. He might just be ugly or have alternative interests or both.
Women, on the other hand, are constantly pandered to. For a female to be a fuck up they have to be pretty spectacularly FUCKED in the head.

Most guys in the loser areas of the internet seem pretty normal. They're probably a bit embittered due to society not giving a single fuck about them but otherwise they're generally sane.
Females, on the other hand, will almost certainly be batshit insane.
>>
>>34036851
Shoo shoo feminist lies
>>
>>34035878
a femanon added me from here and i behaved normally but she stopped talking to me anyway without even telling me why

fuck you
>>
>>34034545
Question for fembots, why the fuck do you live your bra fucking everywhere? My gf does it all the time and makes a huge mess in my flat, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>34035878
Weird. I was wondering earlier why fembots seem to like me so much, so I made a fake skype and pretended to be a fembot, to see what robots who hit on fembots are like. And they all said really funny meme-y things, it was interesting, I didn't get why fembots liked me instead of them. But I guess your post explains it
>>
>>34037172
This. Literally believing movie narratives as commonplace.
>>
>>34035878
roastie roastie
toastie roastie
>>
Question for fembots:

Please look after yourself.
>>
>>34035344
Are YOUR parents proud of you? Do you have the same money as her? And most important,if the life is yours what the fuck would i care what your parents think as long as you do what you want and can afford to live doing it?
>>
>>34034545
I talk to a girl who used to sit on /b/ and /r9k/ a lot, she does seem to have a fairly fucked up past. Never really met a femanon who hasn't been either of the things you stated.
>>
File: 1387541574417.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1387541574417.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
so where do i find these types of girls IRL?

since i don't live where other robots live internet is not an option for me

where do femanon like girls hang out? what do they do? i know comic conventions is one place where such girls can be found, but where else?
>>
>>34037513
Cons are one place. You're going to be hard pressed pulling there unless you're good looking though.

>>34037419
Hey fembot camwhore. Spent all your money on burando this month yet?
>>
File: 1475560987129.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475560987129.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
Are there any femanons here from Australia?
>>
>>34037307
I don't, actually. I put dirty laundry in the hamper and clean laundry in the closet. I like to keep things at least somewhat tidy. My husband, on the other hand, constantly has clothes all over the place. Drives me mad.
>>
Huh, I can't really judge fembots. Especially considering I don't really think those things are that fucked up. there are people here who'd cut their dick heads off for a bit of recognition, there are people here that actually live the way these greentext gbp stories go. I think camwhoring isn't that bad in comparison.
>>
>>34037513
S-sorry, anon... I don't really go anywhere without my parents...
>>
File: dunno.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34034545
It is possible that they could have faked it, like so many of the malebots do as well.
>>
>>34037704
That's okay, I'd need to meet them eventually anyway.
>>
So if all the women on 4chan are hyper-roasties, where do all the sweet, shy, anxious girls who just want to be loved spend their time?
>>
>>34037791
Right here, being scared away by you guys, who says every femanon you meet in this board is a roastie.
>>
>>34037791
they dont exist.Women are incapable of feeling true emotion.Social media has ruined this generation.
>>
>>34037791
with all the other boring normies probably
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 300x250px
>>34037814
>being scared away

CUTE!
>>
>>34037681
Do you still give him head even though you are married?
>>
File: 1433912898219.png (21KB, 461x522px) Image search: [Google]
1433912898219.png
21KB, 461x522px
Who here /doesn't want to scare away femanons and you just want them to give you a chance because you think you're actually a decent guy/ here?
>>
>>34037862
Yes, when it's convenient for both of us... Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>34035878
every fembot ive spoken to seems like a spoiled bratty child to me so maybe youre just as stunted as the people you hate, roastie
>>
>>34037894
Does he let you have sex with other men ever?
>>
>>34037918
I'm just wondering what goes through your minds, I don't really care that much, just curious. For example, when you call me a 'roastie', do you find that funny or do you just do it out of habit? Do ou think I'm honestly going to be offended by some meme insult? I'd hope not, so I'm curious why you said it, I have to imagine it's because you think it's funny. Thats just one example, but I'm really confused why robots seem to think memes are good substitution for meaningful conversation.
>>
>>34037875
I feel that way, but I am also afraid of being hurt.
>>
>>34038014
It's the robot equivalent of a way of lightening the mood I guess, being jovial.

I think most of us expect fembots to at least show us their tits, if I'm being honest. It gets boring when she's being seductive in some way but won't deliver breasts.
>>
>>34038014
>Do ou think I'm honestly going to be offended by some meme insult?

What would be the best way to insult you?
>>
>>34038014
i find it pathetic to call people roastie, like its every robot's last ditch attempt to understand how to talk to girls, the reason i'm here is because of the fact i'm both chronically unwell physically and mentally, i'm essentially a failed normie and have a good relationship with my close friends who didnt abandon me like the rest and a girlfriend of over 2 years

i reference the term roastie for a laugh in this case i guess, however everyone i meet on /r9k/ seems to be stunted mentally in terms of their mental age, you all seem like children who can't act in the adult world to me which infuriates me because most of you are fine, whereas i'm trying my best to survive and get by and i'm far from okay yet most people here are contented being lazy NEETs
>>
>>34037981
Why would he? That's terrible.
>>
File: kek'd .jpg (115KB, 727x639px) Image search: [Google]
kek'd .jpg
115KB, 727x639px
>>34034545
>promiscuous sex.

post some sample pics, pls
>>
>>34038049
>I think most of us expect fembots to at least show us their tits
And how fucking often has that happened, especially in recent years? Not to attack you or anything, but really - it's just not realistic whatsoever.
>>
>>34037875
>tfw no fembot gf to give all of your love
>>
File: 2bfjwujf9r0y.jpg (49KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
2bfjwujf9r0y.jpg
49KB, 480x475px
>>34038158
Unironically this. I have a lot of love to give, but no one to love.
>>
File: Facebook-87c915.png (81KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-87c915.png
81KB, 500x651px
>>34035878
AYO

U FINNA TELL ME WE WUZ ROASTIES N SHIET

AW BIX NOOD NIGGA I FINNA FUCK ME A CHAD BRUUUUHHHHHH AND FINNA GET CROSSFADED

BUT FIRST LET ME HIT UP DAT 4CHANS SO I CAN COP SOME FREE ATTENTION U FEEL ME NIGGA

t.Roasties
>>
>>34038069
There are good ways to insult me but you'd have to know personal information. Giving that information out for free would be cheating, but that's no excuse to be lazy. The term roastie isn't insulting, I don't think even women with outie vaginas would care. I think the problem here is that the insult sounds like something a child would say. I don't know, try next time to imply nobody will ever love me and I'll die alone and sad and everyone hates me
>>
>>34038179
>I don't know, try next time to imply nobody will ever love me and I'll die alone and sad and everyone hates me

If I type that out, I will read it and feel sad because it applies to me.

I need things that cannot make me feel bad, like vagina insults.
>>
>>34038207
I'm flat chested so there you go, there's your insult. It wont work with most girls though, you'll have to come up with something else.
>>
>>34038226
I have gyno so that will also make me feel bad
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 631x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 631x178px
>>34037692
This anon knows what's up. It's a shame robots think they can shit on anyone when they are just as shitty. It's the pot calling the kettle black. I will never understand why some robots just HAVE to type out dumb shit.
>>
>>34038226
>>34038237
Maybe someone can bully me about my clingy-ness?
>>
>>34038237
Then you'll have to insult me based on my daddy issues. I do hope you don't have daddy issues as a male
>>
>>34038249
>tfw no cIingy gf
>>
>>34038277
>I do hope you don't have daddy issues as a male

Well they're not weird sexual issues like women have.
But I don't want to be reminded about my childhood.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 213x236px
>>34038277
>dad died two years ago and his side if the family stole everything from him and don't let me or my siblings have anything of his
Hell his sister took all the money out of his bank the day he died I hate that woman with a passion.
>>
>>34038245
Same reason you felt like typing that out you dumb nigger, people these days seem to think their opinion matters.

It fucking doesn't get over it.
>>
>>34034545
no, you're fucked up.

i'm completely normal.
>>
>>34038294
Well you can insult me on my ethnicity. I'm Jewish, I'm sure you can come up with something. The problem is I would imagine most wonen here are just normal white girls though. And for future reference, kike isn't an insult. It doesn't mean anything. It's like if someone called a white person a honky, the word doesn't really have meaning so it's hard to be insulted. That has always confused me
>>
>>34038355
hahahahaha jewish haha

Something like that?
>>
>>34035446

Western women are an abomination. They are allowed to have their cake and eat it too. They can be as immoral as they want, they are never held to their gender roles, they get everything the easy way, and then they have the audacity to expect men to be nice gentlemen that adhere to feminism and chivalry at the same time and they expect men to be fine with being held to our gender roles while women are not.

It's an awful, unfair transaction and it needs to be fixed. Many people know it's unfair and corrupt and the people blaming guys that "opt out" for this are pieces of shit. Instead of going harder on guys, lets just fix the whole system.
>>
>>34038355
>flat chested Jew

IMPOSSIBRU
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 153x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 153x349px
>>34038348
>I get upset by nigger after being on here for so many years
>>
>Well you can insult me on my ethnicity. I'm Jewish
Isnt judaism the religion?
I'm guessing this means even if i convert, i'll never be considered true jew right?
>>
>>34038117
Fembots send me their tits if we know each other, in my experience.
>>
>>34038446
Not until you get the big Jew nose and the Jewfro you will never be one.
>>
>>34038394
Well that's not an insult in itself. I'm afraid that you're just not good at insulting people. I'm sorry anon.

>>34038402
My mother had DD, I'm AA. Don't really know how that happened
>>
>>34034545
everything, op, everything :^)
>>
>>34036298
>Deep down inside all girls dream of their prince charming to save them.

don't speak for us, just because you're a cuck who can't control her own life and expect things handed to her doesn't mean the same for rest of us. If you want to be a housewife and your submissive and stuff, find do it but don't claim its because you're 'wired' to do so.
>>
>>34036383
> just a girl who prefers her own kind (white) and dislikes the way society is headed.

jesus christ, do you guys even read the shit you spew
>>
I think I'm mild on the mental issues scale. Just depression and anxiety. I stay at home most of the time.
>>
>>34038446
Judaism is an ethnoreligion (that's a real word, right?). You can convert and converts are supposed to be treated as normal Jews but I don't think others would have an easy time accepting that. It's very hard to convert though, and I've never seen one, so idk.
>>
>>34038459
That seems like the case with me aswell. But only had two girls show me their tits so far.
>>34038461
>My mother had DD, I'm AA. Don't really know how that happened
Someone on your mother or father side has small titties is the one the reasons I see. Or you don't play with your breast as you were younger.
>>
>>34038355
just shut up already and be my roastie kike DFC daddy issues gf
>>
>>34038491
Oh fuck off you worthless open borders supporting, rapefugee loving, nation-wrecking, leg-spreading, cosplay-doing, lolita-wearing, rape fantasizing, race-mix promoting WHORE fembot.

You WILL be raped.
>>
>>34038522
Lmao, okay dude. You sound mad as hell and I probably won't be raped the probability is actually pretty low but thanks for the love.
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry bed.png
28KB, 357x313px
>>34038167
>>34038158
>>34038032
>>34037875
It's probably just an over romanticised fantasy, but I always imagine meeting a fembot from here.
Somebody who thought they'd be alone forever, just like me.
Somebody who thought they'd never have somebody to love, just like me.
>>
>>34038509
You need to get some sort of job or active social outlet outside of fucking steam eventually.
>>
>>34038504
>>34038491
LMAO how hairy are your armpits?
>>
>>34038557
Not hairy at all. I shave everyday cause you know, I actually leave the house and see people.
>>
They're all borderline or histrionic. They get easy attention here.
>>
>>34038538
So you don't deny any of what I accused you of?

You are:

- An open borders/rapefugee advocate
- A race mixer.
- A practationer of "cosplay" or "lolita".
>>
>>34038509
what she actually means by this is that she has "depression" because her last bf fucked her and left her for a hotter girl

and what she means by she stays inside most of the time is that once a month she stays inside to catchup on her trashy reality tv instead of going to parties and getting railed by a pack of chads.

NEVER EVER believe a woman fellow robots they are truly incapable of emotion,self critique and reason.
>>
>>34038548
I don't play that much vidya anymore. I have a job and go to uni but still have no friends.
>>
>>34038504
I'm not even that guy, but do you really consider it that alien that a white man would prefer a white woman, who, in turn, has a preference for white men?

I'd like to consider myself pretty apolitical, as far as one can be in this day and age, but shit fembot, that's a pretty basic request. If you start telling Chad you actually really like black or asian guys, then even he is going to drop you - let alone a robot.
>>
>>34038584
>I don't believe in open borders but I do believe in helping refugees

>There's nothing wrong with racemixing but I've never had sex with a black man. I've never had sex period because I can only have sex in long term in relationships any other way makes me uncomfortable

>No, I've never done any of that
>>
>>34038522
Can I see your time machine anon?
>>
>>34038612

kek, having an ingroup preference and expecting your partner to do the same is considered abhorrent by these girls.

i guarantee she's from /cgl/ or some shit. or lolcow.
>>
File: allwomenarewhores.png (69KB, 1170x525px) Image search: [Google]
allwomenarewhores.png
69KB, 1170x525px
>>34038603
NO FRIENDS :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

what she means by this is she has a few friends who she finds boring and then she also has a bf.
but she wants sympathy points by using the no friends haha im so lonely card :)

I hope you suffer greatly before your death you disgusting subhuman piece of garbage
>>
>>34038612
You're allowed to have preferences but I am personally just attracted to attractive people. Race doesn't really play into it for me. I don't care if Chad doesn't want to fuck me and I don't care if a robot doesn't want to fuck me. You know why? Cause both are shits. I would rather find myself a decent guy who isn't sexist, racist and actually cares about me.

>>34038638
there's nothing wrong with preferences but it becomes a problem if your outright racist and believe white people are superior
>>
>>34038601
I like this fanfiction, it's creative. I haven't spoken to a boy in 2 years and I only leave the house for work/school.
>>
>>34037875
ew no. im a decent guy but im also not stupid. why help someone who isn't willing to help oneself?
>>
>>34038540
You and me both anon - I wonder where she is?
>>
>>34038666
2 years :). Wow :). So socially awkward and lonely :)
how many bfs have you had whore?.How many dicks have you taken in you

if the number is greater than 0 you have no right to complain about the sorry state that is your disgusting life
>>
>>34038601
>NEVER EVER believe a woman fellow robots they are truly incapable of emotion,self critique and reason.

No, you're wrong.
There are nice girls out there.
I'm going to find one and love her forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 592x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 592x175px
>>34038678
You just have to go out and find her anon. I know you can do it. But you have a very low chance of finding her here on 4chan. No saying you can't it's just a VERY low chance.
>>
>>34035230
I don't get what you're trying to say. Does a girl's father own her and control her sexuality? Do we have to be ashamed for the natural sexual urges that we have?
>>
>>34038690
why so hostile anon, its like you guys completely wallow in self-pity and anger how do you believe every woman is a piece of shit whilst every robot and guy here is nearly a sociopath.
>>
File: 1428739008474.jpg (68KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1428739008474.jpg
68KB, 332x333px
>>34038720
Out where? Cute introvert girls who like vidya etc aren't out there - they are also indoors. Australia is a fucking normie country anyway, I doubt girls who like me even exist here.
>>
>>34038690
I have never seen a dick in real life. The answer is 0.
>>
>>34038721
You can't use logic on these people, they still strongly believe every woman should do what they want otherwise they're all sluts and degenerates. It makes them mad when women make their own decisions.
>>
>>34038712
keep being delusional,women grow up with social media and countless male attention just because men are horny autists who want a vagina no matter how ugly,retarded,evil the vagina owner is.I grantee theirs not one women whos a virgin over the age of 14

>>34038734
I have no self pity,just disappointment at how 50% of all humans are garbage just because of their birth and how 99% of males are retards who worship women.

I myself am a virgin and proud that I don't fall for devlish tricks of the degenerate vagina
>>
>>34038742
I'm here. What state anon?
>>
>>34038742
THIS

Fuck this normie country.

I don't even get to live on the side where all the people are, so I have even less chance.

There is no way I am going to meet somebody outside of the internet.
>>
>>34038767
>I don't fall for devlish tricks of the degenerate vagina

ok bud, yeah I'm sure every woman is out there to trick men with their vaginas. Doesn't sound deluded at all.
>>
>>34038721
>Does a girl's father own her and control her sexuality?
He should.
>Do we have to be ashamed for the natural sexual urges that we have?
You should.
>>
>>34038782
Queensland, and you? I don't really mind how far you are. I have done LDR to other countries before, but obviously another country is a whole different story.
>>
>>34038803
>Does a girl's father own her and control her sexuality?
No, he doesn't because women are people. As long as she's above the age of 18 no one has any control over what she does

>Do we have to be ashamed for the natural sexual urges that we have?
nah senpai, there's nothing wrong with fucking. You all just make it too big of a deal and shame anyone who does what you yourself struggle with.
>>
File: women.jpg (840KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
840KB, 2456x1570px
>>34038790
70% of divorces are started by women.women just follow their biological imperative to secure a high value male and siphon resources from him so they can raise kids and propagate their disgusting genes.

refer to this chart roastie

just remember I see you and your entire gender as subhuman
>>
>>34038782
>>34038807
N-not that I want to do an LDR right away or a-anything. I hope you know what I meant.
>>
>>34035946
Share more post-WW1 poetry. Do you like T. S. Eliot?

Also, what do you think about the Yeats/Aleister Crowley thing? Are you into occultist shit at all?
>>
>>34038825
>I see you and your entire gender as subhuman

I honestly could give less of a shit, do you know why I don't care? Because luckily guys like you are either NEETs so I hardly get to see or speak to you and very rare. So, the idea you find me subhuman really doesn't bother me because I will find a guy who sees me as his equal and he'll treat me well and I'll take care of him back.
>>
File: copy.jpg (140KB, 339x701px) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
140KB, 339x701px
are fembots feminists?

>tfw no qt feminist gf
>>
>>34038573
then get out normie
totes originaru
>>
>>34038849
I'm a feminist and I sometimes browse this place. Don't know why I do it cause it just reminds me that majority of NEET, virigin men are assholes.
>>
>>34038845
no guy will see you as his equal.Your only use to a guy is that disgusting young vagina you have between your legs.Keep deluding yourself that people actually care about each other.take the redpill and accept that people only use each other
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 432x413px
>>34038849
>going outside and protesting
>any robots would do that
I have to say no.
>>34038863
Lol no
>>
>>34038849
I just want to run into that crowd and try to gouge out as many eyes as I can before the police shoot me.
>>
>>34038874
I'm sorry I don't believe that. I believe in love because I love people and I try to help people. I don't think everyone only has their own self-interests.
>>
>>34038868
Low-level bait but still gets me.

>majority of NEET, virigin men are assholes.
Yeah, but the actual assholes are actually really nice, aren't they. Women love assholes.
>>
>>34036298
>Cant help it anon, Women are hardwired to be submissive the whole "strong independent women thing is a lie'.
>Deep down inside all girls dream of their prince charming to save them.
Just don't. Try to at least question the generalizations and assumptions you're believing and spouting mindlessly
>>
>>34038898
you either take the redpill willingly or someone shoves it down your throat.When you fall for some guy who you think cares about you but is actually chad and was just using you as a sexdoll you will realise I was right.If you were smart you would accept the harsh reality and be willingly celibate like I have

love only happens in movies and books kid
>>
>>34038868
Hey I'm not an asshole, I'm nice. I've never been a NEET though, so can't speak for NEETs.

Thanks for responding i love feminist girls <3
>>
>>34038911
I'm not baiting and no, we don't of course a few do but I really, honestly don't. I want an actual decent guy who doesn't hold sexist, racist views and who loves me.
>>
>>34038868
>it just reminds me that majority of NEET, virigin men are assholes

>people who have been shat on by society their entire lives and have absolutely no sympathy available to them, only ridicule, become bitter

Wow what a fucking surprise
>>
File: Gas-Chamber-pic.jpg (77KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gas-Chamber-pic.jpg
77KB, 638x480px
>ITT: Fembot sluts trying to force guys to be traditional because they realize being a slut isn't as great as they were told it was

I hope you cunts burn in hell. You will NEVER find the perfect 10/10 prince charming you want. You know those cute little Chad fags that fucked you? They are useless. They have no skills, no integrity, no substance beyond their hedonistic lifestyles. You fembots are so dumb you mistook those guys for "alpha males", and now you are all alone. You don't want to be like your fellow sister cunts who decided to settle with an effeminate Chad fag because she thought it was the best she could do out of a bad situation. Yes, men are effeminate and pathetic these days, and that won't change. You wanted a "LIBERATION", you got one. Now soak in your misery.

Pic related. Gas yourselves, you stupid cunts. Men don't owe you anything.
>>
>>34038933
I wouldn't fall for Chad. I'm not planning on having sex/losing my virginity until I'm a year or more into the relationship. I don't think Chad would wait that long for something like that.
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
>>34038933
>love only happens in movies and books kid

It could happen if we tried...
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 325x252px
>>34038933
>this post
To think people type this out and really believe this. You have to be some super bitter faggot or never been in love. To think some kids will see this and will believe this is shameful.
>>
How are you guys getting baited so easily? There are 0 (zero) females ITT, he's just responding pretending to be a proud whore to rile you up
>>
>>34038949
>all neets have been shit on
Nah mate. Some of you fuckers are just spergs, cowards, or niggers and have not did anything when you were younger then blame your problems on people who went out and did stuff. You guys a worse than niggers. Niggers have niggerdom in their DNA but you fuckers don't have that.
>>
>>34038962
just lol if you think one of these betas here wouldnt wait a year to fuck you if they have no other options.A year ? You think a year is a sign of commitment ??.Study some history and literature and realise that people have waiting decades deceiving someone or entire groups of people to get what they want or to fuck them over.hilarious that you think you wont fall for a chad and that a year is anything.

>>34038969
take the redpill,either kill yourself if you cant deal with the harsh reality of humanity or live on in solitude as best as you can my brother

>>34038970
you either swallow the redpill willingly or someone force feeds it to you.Once some whore fucks you over and ruins your life,your tone will be different
>>
>>34039034
>kill yourself if you cant deal with the harsh reality of humanity

I think I'll do this one.
>>
>>34039034
>lol if you think one of these betas here wouldnt wait a year to fuck you if they have no other options

The guys on here aren't Chad's and no, I don't believe Chad would wait a year esp with how modern society is. A lot of people expect sex early in the relationship, I do think someone spending time with me for a year without sex is a sign of commitment because its obvious they're not staying with me just to bang me.
>>
>>34039034
>muh REDPILLLLLL
Stop being a fucking sheep and think for yourself. But I'm sure you will use some mental gymnastics to prove you are right and keep going muh redpill.
>>
>>34038654
>there's nothing wrong with preferences but it becomes a problem if your outright racist and believe white people are superior

I believe white people deserve their own homelands and that it's a tragedy that we're the only group on earth forced to minoritize ourselves because of our treacherous elites.

Problem, gook-lover?
>>
>>34039022

Why is /pol/ infecting all boards
>>
>>34039077
Not really, what you think is not a problem to me unless I know you personally. You're just some random on the internet, its different irl.
>>
>>34039077
You guys could take over the north or south poles.
>>
>>34039022

But you're wrong though. Men have always had it hard, Chad just has it the least hard out of the rest of us. You sound like an entitled woman, please kill yourself.
>>
l just want a girl to love.
>>
>>34038947
>i'm not baiting
Then why pick out neets and virgins as assholes, as if other males aren't?
>>
>>34039067
the guys on here arent chads?.maybe 4 years ago but now this place is chad and normie central,look at how many tinder threads and gf threads are up 24/7.Look at how many disgusting trap threads are up.All brought on by disgusting men with the mindset of chad who cannot fuck women because of their ugly women,dont delude yourself into thinking men arent all crazed about sex.Go browse the catalog for yourself if you dont believe me.If you truly are a virgin have some morals and ethics and stay willingly celibate

and just a reminder to you normies if you have ever

--Had social media
--had a gf
--had female friends

youre either a chad or a failed chad.
None of you can be pure,free from the shackles of lust and society like me.
>>
>>34039110
I'm talking about the males specifically on this board. I'm not saying a guy is an asshole because of those things just the men who are on this board tend to be those things and tend to assholes.
>>
File: 1416348169607.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1416348169607.png
57KB, 600x434px
>>34038782
>>34038807
>No response after this

That's what I get for getting my hopes up
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>>34039087
I guess /pol/iticians just love to show their views with everyone. I go there from time to time to laugh at them but I have not been there in months.
>>34039095
>they don't has the same opinions as me they must be a woman
Nah I'm a black guy. But please keep doing theses mental gymnastics and using blanketed statements I'm sure they will stop you from being a lonely bitter bundle of sticks.
>>
>>34038754
Logic dictates we have social standards, morals and mores that are based on our lasting preservation rather than for temporary pleasure.

>>34038721
See above and tell me how many men have used your body for their own pleasure cunt.
>>
>>34039134
So, you honestly believe that there are no decent men out there who won't use me for sex? I'd like to believe the world isn't as cruel and terrible as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>34038868
>I'm a feminist

How many more Muslims should my country let in, wise one?
>>
>>34039205
none, you've let enough in.
>>
>>34039191
I've never had sex. But I don't think female sexuality should be demonized and suppressed. Stop trying to fulfill your fetishes by playing the role of a misogynistic dom, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>34039092
There is no arable land there moron. And non-white people follow white people to the ends of the earth for whatever reason anyway.

>>34039089
Gook-loving weeb trash.
>>
>>34039231
>But I don't think female sexuality should be demonized and suppressed.

Strawman.

>misogynistic dom

The fuck? Get your head out of the gutter. Is everything a sexual innuendo to you? I bet you're a "fetlifer" too, you fucking degenerate.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 186x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 186x320px
>>34039259
I don't think you know what strawman means mate.
>>
>>34039219
Feminists love shit skins and muslims though. Intersectional feminism may as well be a cottage industry that dreams up elaborate mental gymnastics to explain the objectively shitty and terrible way non-white men treat their women.

>>34039134
I fucking warned you niggers about the trap threads years ago when the sodomites first started with the whole "lol i bet OP's pic is a delicious trap!" epic meme over and over again.
>>
>>34039259
>strawman

no it isn't
>>
>>34039276
>an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

Yes I do.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
>>34039276
thats a really cheap meme for a cheap wh000re.
>>
>>34039298
Me:

>Logic dictates we have social standards, morals and mores that are based on our lasting preservation rather than for temporary pleasure.

You:

>He said: "female sexuality should be demonized and suppressed."

Strawman.

Try another line of argument, can I recommend the "sex work is a real career!" meme that white feminists have been pushing recently?

Isn't it funny how those who claim they feel no shame are so desperate to create a world where even the slightest off-color remark about their depravity on twitter would be met with extreme economic if not legal sanction?
>>
>>34039201
Not the guy you're replying to, but I'm a man and I'd never just use you, or any other woman, just for sex.
I find the idea of "using" somebody for anything abhorrent, let alone something that is meant to be the most intimate act between two people.

I'd still hit you with my car if I could get away with it if you're that feminist SJW poster though.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 540x675px
>>34039321
But I'm not a whore anon. I have not have not did anything sexual in 7 years.
>>
>>34039358
The older Obama gets, the weirder he looks.

>tfw Obama's mother was literally a trashy whore, not even hyperbole
>>
>>34039358
Tell me how mad you are that Trump won.
>>
>>34039370
I never knew that about his mother that's nice to know. I only know about his brother.
>>34039374
I'm not? I just want the best for the USA and hope he does good. Were did you get that I was upset that trump won over me posting a old meme?
>>
>>34039201
turn off your computer,think about the people around you and how they interact with each other and answer that for yourself.Face it humans are hedonistic animals with no morals.If you truly want a relationship just don't lie to yourself that the relationship exits on some false concept of "love" and that it only exists because its beneficial to one or both parties in terms of sex or companionship.But you can never be a good person if you desire sex,remember that.
>>
>>34039358
why not? what's stopping you?

blox
>>
>>34039410
>I just want the best for the USA

>also wants people to run around acting on physical impulses like animals

top kek
>>
>>34039446
I don't want to be MANwhore.
>>34039445
You should stop with the blanketed statements mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 332x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 332x194px
>>34039463
>also wants people to run around acting on physical impulses like animals
I don't think I'm the same anon you were talking to anon.
>>
File: Luigi.jpg (23KB, 359x316px) Image search: [Google]
Luigi.jpg
23KB, 359x316px
I want to bash a girl to death with a hammer.
>>
>>34039478
can't handle the true reality? if thought about this every day for the last 5 years,love is a meme,relationships are based on humans inherent deceit and duplicity.The only way to win and keep your morals is to reject relationships and sex so you can never hurt another person.That is the closest thing to loving someone else and being a good person humans can arrive too
>>
>>34039478
>I don't want to be MANwhore.
what kind of a reason is that? sounds to me like you're too pathetic to get laid just like the rest of us.
>>
>>34039554
I should say I used to a huge manwhore when I was younger. But I just felt empty after all the stuff I did I had when I was younger. So I'm bettering myself and then going to go out and look for a girl to fall in love with. Also it's not hard to get sex. You can pay for sex but most robots want love and a connetion with the person they make love too.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 500x492px
>>34039541
I forgot to reply to you.
"Lol ok"
>>
>>34039671
oh wait i thought you were a woman

nevermind
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 750x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 750x672px
>>34039698
That's why I said MANwhore anon.
>>
>>34038509
Could be worse, I'm Schizophrenic and I have OCD. I recently restarted therapy to help with being sociable. I recommend seeking therapy for your depression if you're not already.
>>
all I want is a 4chan gf who is like me, has a moral compass but is just too ugly / depressed / antisocial for this world. But they don't exist. Everyone is degenerate, robots included.
>>
File: Cutest Fembot.png (651KB, 547x721px) Image search: [Google]
Cutest Fembot.png
651KB, 547x721px
The cutest fembot.

The one with a sense of humor. The one with talent. The cream of the crop, a needle in a haystack. A twinkling light in the dark. An angel in a cornucopia of degeneracy.
>>
>>34034545
>>34034545
i dont do any of those things anymore, but i used to.
these things are just among the unhealthy coping mechanisms that women commonly use. consider the "weird" or "fucked up" things that men use to cope, theyre just less weird and fucked up because youre used to them and because you have been socialized in the male gender they make more sense because you can empathize and relate
for the sexual promiscuity/cam whoring, it was to seek validation that i am attractive. im vocel now, i realised that trying to find my self worth in others fucking sucks and doesnt work, and i grew more secure in myself
for the self harm, it was because i was in an abusive situation where i could not express my emotions or cry, so the pent up emotions and anger were prevented from overflowing by using pain to "snap" me back to more rational and calmer thinking
it different for everyone though, but thats just my story
>>
>>34034545
did she post nipples?
>>
>>34035049
>>34035230
>>34035285
>>34035289
>>34035344
>>34035407
S A M E F A G
A
M
E
F
A
GET A LAIFU U R OBSSESSED
>>
File: 1482811288151.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482811288151.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>34041042
OP took this from the fembot boobs thread a few days ago
>>
>>34039067
I spent 2 years with one girl just to get up in her guts before getting bored and walking out, it can happen
>>
>>34041170
That's cheska. Not a woman.
>>
>>34038754

Just like it makes women over 30 mad when men reject their used up holes and wrinkly faces for younger tighter girls. Or when they get strung along like they're used to by a guy looking for easy pickings. They deserve it in precisely the same way that you would say robots deserve to be forever alone.
>>
maybe because you only pay attention to the camwhoress? lol

you can't complain about this when there are eliza theaads every other day
>>
File: 1416137636855.jpg (30KB, 330x465px) Image search: [Google]
1416137636855.jpg
30KB, 330x465px
>femanon is attention whore and posts her nudes all over the place
>later on regrets it and tries to erase all trace of her online presence anywhere
>>
>>34035878
Give an example

im original
>>
File: 1458597308110.jpg (42KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1458597308110.jpg
42KB, 680x453px
>tfw no crazy psycho but loving femanon gf
>tfw she will never force you to eat her menstrual blood
>tfw she will never cuck you with niggers
>tfw she will never beat you
>tfw she will never force you to do gay shit
>tfw she will never make you take drugs
>tfw she will never give you affection and loving aftercare at the end of the day

i don't want this, i NEED this
>>
>>34041943
take a look at yourself you sad sad man
>>
File: image.png (461KB, 674x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 674x666px
>>34034545
I don't cam whore but I used to self abuse when I was 17-21 years old. I'm on medicine that causes depression, so the slightest stress threw me through a hoop. Now I control it better.

Since I broke up with my cheating boyfriend in 2015 I've been promiscuous as a form to cope. I've had sex with four guys since then as "fuck it, time for ME to have fun". They were all tinder dates after a while of knowing them, but the last one was my coworker I've known a year.

So yeah, that's why. Do I regret the sex? Maybe a little but I'll admit it was fun and helped me become more social.
>>
>>34041968
i am gorgeous
>>
>>34034545
maybe i'm mentally screwed and still self harm sometimes, but at least i'm not promiscuous/a whore
>>
>tfw no local femanon gf who was abused as a kid on a level I was
>>
I camwhored for attention, felt good man. Glad that stuff didn't follow me and I live a pretty normal life now, just a teenage mistake. It really isn't a big deal, my bf knows all about it and doesn't even care
>>
>>34041972
so what brings you to r9k?
>>
>>34040460
Do you admit that you're still quite a slut?
>>
>>34041752
Eliza at least can be saved. She is both beautiful and loving.

>>34041943
KYS cuck.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34034567
Haha, you're the boss, anon
>>
Because I started browsing when I was 12 and you don't recover from that shit boi.
>>
>>34041972
I want to hurt you. Whore. I hate you. I hate how cheaply you treat sex. How you'll hurt yourself to the point where you're destroying yourself. How you'll end up in your thirties alone because you didn't listen.

Why fembot. Why.
>>
>>34042053
Go tell your dad and see how he reacts.

Why are white girls so awful.

>>34042546
Why are you so addicted to 4chan?
>>
those are just the girls who choose to attention whore instead of actually talk to people, you won't know about the anons who don't reveal personal information but insist that anyone who does this is male, ffs
>>
>>34042614
oh and inb4
>only attention whores matter, no one cares what you think if you aren't slutting it up on cam

There's your answer
>>
>>34042614

It's the catch 22. We're simply more titillated and aroused by the attention whores, reserved fembot. Girls like you are the 4chan equivalent of marriage material who gets cheated on because you're not satisfying enough in bed.

Seems shitty to say. But it's true. Whores have created a whore arms race. Girls like you. Decent girls. Cannot compete.
>>
>>34042693
You speak for every man it seems. I don't agree with what you say at all
>>
File: puke.jpg (14KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
14KB, 259x195px
Faggs think it would be great to have damaged girlfriend
here a spoiler it's not after a few weeks you will want to get out
the only reason you think you want this is because you've never had attention of a woman and think these emotional wreks are the easiest way to go
they are not
the are the worst girlfriends
they never know what they want
the girls you are looking for are weeb/book nerdy girls those have never done drugs are probally virgins and will love until death
and they are to socially awkward to even talk to strangers so they are cheat free
you don't want the filth that lurks here
look for your girls in libraries and cons
if a girl visits 4chan thats the biggest red flag you can get
>>
>>34043396
>if a girl visits 4chan thats the biggest red flag

Plenty of girls who post here are in normal, monogamous relationships and aren't lost tumblrinas or daddy's fucktoy, only people who are horrified of the idea that women actually read the filth spread here and assume they're too thin-skinned not to take it to heart say this.
>>
>>34042693
Ok so, what's the problem. You got the results you want.
>>
>>34043463
>Plenty of girls who post here are in normal
>girls post here
>normal
thats like a unicorn or a black astronaut
>>
>>34043600
Normal as in not cheating, not money grubbing or dressing their sons up like little girls. Not some white picket fence bullshit, nobody who posts here has that much of a charmed life.
>>
File: 105418.jpg (193KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
105418.jpg
193KB, 674x1024px
>>34043623
all women here are emotionally unstable
no sane person cam whores
no sane person posts nudes on 4chan
no sane person uses orbiters
women here are to damaged to have a normal relationship where they don't drag the other person down her rabit hole
sadly i've been there but i saw the signs early so i got the fuck out
if you're not happy alone you can't be happy in a relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 275x183px
>>34043743
>all women here are emotionally unstable
So you're telling me you met every last female anon/tripfag and confirmed they are unstable? How did you get their information and the time and money to meet all of them?
>>
>>34043743
your opinion is not relevant to us, normalshit

get the fuck out

we like our women unstable
>>
>>34043743
Everyone here is emotionally unstable, even normies and reddit over at /soc/

There is always some reason for being anonymous. We aren't allowed to live in the real world.

It's easier for you to use "women" as a scapegoat when you're only focusing on the ones who don't even know how to use the fucking site for anything but boosting their ego, and these are the people too fucked up to do it on facebook where the people who know and hate them can shoot them down.
>>
>>34043928
Get out of here Osacr.
>>
>>34043743
It's ok, I'm pretty unstable and damaged myself.

Two broken people make the best couples.
>>
>>34044006
>it's ok as long as the relationship is mutually toxic

As much sense as that seems to make to you, this is a terrible idea.
>>
>>34044040
>this is a terrible idea
I disagree.
>>
>>34043986
im not oscar

i just want a qt yandere gf, i would never manipulate a femanon for sex(even if i knew how)
>>
File: 1410539932320.gif (999KB, 299x231px) Image search: [Google]
1410539932320.gif
999KB, 299x231px
>>34034545
>What went wrong?
babby raep
>>
>>34044006
sadly it doesn't its rarely you get to meet someone that has the kind of crazy that matches your crazy
>>
>>34044092
Well where do you think all the greentext horror stories come from. Why do you think teenagers think it's normal to be completely abusive and manipulative to each other?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 294x294px
>>34044092
Two wrongs don't make a right. But three rights make a left. *drum roll*
>>34044141
I know mate I was just messing with ya. But he has been preying on BPD girls lately.
>>
>>34044169
The only kind of "crazy" they want is le female joker.
>>
>>34043972
>>34043928
>Q the white knights
and no i do not hate women i accually love women alot
it's just i'm getting real tired of all these virgins thinking an unstable crazy gf is the best thing ever
no its not
go back fapping to yuno if love crazy women so much
>>
>>34044225
yea and those only exist in mental wards
it's funny how most anon start to mix fiction with reality and think
muh crazy gf must be like yuno
>>
>>34044241
What was whiteknight about those posts, they were clearly shitting on the people OP described, whiteknighting would be "they dindu they good girls, it's normal to want attention"
>>
>>34043463
So explain to the lowly mortals why you are superior to that kind of girl
>>
>>34044283
read the whole convo
>>
File: Konstantin.jpg (56KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
Konstantin.jpg
56KB, 610x395px
>>34044148
i could watch this all day
>>
>>34044313
>lets turn the thead into "why don't you have a pure virgin waifu" v.4b
>>
>>34043928
As a white guy I have to agree with this.

After numerous relationships with asian girls I have to say that there is something almost endearing about how unstable your average millennial white girl is.

Makes you feel like more of a man for actually taking care of her and making her better.
>>
>>34044169
>>34044225
>>34044268
I know what these girls are like. It's not my first rodeo.

Is it really that difficult to accept that some of us are attracted to crazy, fucked up druggie camwhores and sluts?
>>
>>34044400
>Is it really that difficult to accept that some of us are attracted to crazy, fucked up druggie camwhores and sluts?

You guys are the only ones with the problem, just don't complain when they shit up your safe spaces.
>>
>>34044400
if you know what your getting in to go a head i don't give a fuck where you put your dick
I'm just getting real tired of these virgins fapping to yuno and thinking oh i want a crazy gf that would be sooo great
because it's not
it's just thirsty robots thinking that anime and irl are the same world
>>
>>34044400
Get out oscar REEEEEEEE.
>>
>>34044400
I'd err at the slut thing. Sluts are orders of magnitude better in bed but they're basically impossible to make real women of.

What you want is a femanon who camwhores and self harms and acts very ostensibly sexual but doesn't actually put out that much
>>
>>34044467
Who the fuck is Oscar? Is he some sort of slut slayer?
>>
>>34044475
Why not just fuck some wet garbage instead
>>
>>34044475
so you want someone who will never be fulfilled of attention
someone that cry out of no reason
so you try to comfort them but they just get angry for no reason
then boom back to attention whoring
it's never enough with those women
they will suck you dry
>>
>>34044511
Sounds unsanitary.
>>
>>34044536
So is daddy's trailer trash hellspawn.
>>
>>34044506
Nah he is some guy who goes after unstable/BPD/depressed girls for easy nudes and say he will meet them and don't and most likely make the female robots worse.
>>
>>34044523
You don't need to lecture me. I'm addicted to something I know from experience is bad.
>>
I don't know about other fembots but I think I'm personally fucked up because I'm a lazy NEET with a serious mental disorder.

This pretty much defines every robot too so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>34044506
hes the guy who BTFOd Mystery by leaking her nudes
>>
>>34044546
Oscar if that's actually true then meet up with one of these girls. It's worth it. Some actually make decent girlfriends if only for a while.
>>
>>34044547
>addicted

Don't use that word like you know what it means.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>34044547
Why not get some help then anon? You sound like the drug addicts who know it's bad but can't stop themselves.
>>
>>34044467
There is more than one guy who likes fucked up girls. Believe it, retard.

>>34044523
That is exactly what I want.
>>
>>34044567
>I'm Oscar
I'm not. The dude is a shit person and just uses unstable girls for easy nudes.
>>
>>34044604
It's as simple as copping a dime of dope anon. You won't do it.
>>
>>34044545
Why do you make such a cruel statement
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBD4fSuqDJ4
>>
>>34044623
he uses girls to emotionally hurt them
>>
>>34044638
>you're being mean on the internet
>>
>>34044623
Is he that brazilian kike from omegle who thinks he's Ryan Gossling?

I've been trying to genocide him. I truly hate kikes.
>>
>>34044659
Are you a girl then? Has he hurt you?
>>
>>34044635
I don't know what you're trying to say here. I have no experience with dope.

Are you saying it's impossible to obtain or easy to obtain but I can't do it because I don't have the social skills?
>>
>>34044717
Some people prostitute themselves at discount rates for drugs.
>>
>>34034545
This is why I tell you guys not to follow femanons.

Find yourselves a nice normal girl at your uni. Femanons are also hyper height sensitive. I was speaking to 3 extensively, and once I revealed that I was 5'6", they either laughed at me or laughed about me with their buddies on discord. They were all shorter than 5'3"

I have a normal girl gf who likes anime, and she's really nice.
>>
>>34044561
Mystery was cruel as fuck to Athens so she deserves it.
>>
>>34044678
Nah he is Swedish and likes anime and goes by Eric aswell I think. I saved the pasta on my comp. I'm have to post it later.
>>
>>34044730
someone gets it
femanons are the worst women out there
>>
>>34044730
KYS Asian manlet faggot.
>>
File: dg.jpg (86KB, 954x676px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
86KB, 954x676px
>>34044561
>>34044744
Apparently the reason he posted her nudes was because he noticed she got some beta bf who didn't know she had literally begged guys to piss on her etc
>>
>>34044765
her bf is a robot tripfag actually, ivan or something
>>
>>34044764
So which roastie were you
>>
>>34044835
The kind with a big black cock.
>>
>>34044730
>Find yourselves a nice normal girl
If you hadn't noticed where you were, dumbass, we are on /r9k/ and last I checked, the majority are still hopeless virgins with issues.

What kind of nice normal girl would want to have anything to do with an emotionally unstable male virgin?

Our options are limited to reformed sluts in their 30s, single mothers and equally unstable fembots.
>>
File: 222.png (14KB, 641x242px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
14KB, 641x242px
>>34044765
>mystery will never worship you the way she worshiped that swede faggot
damn dude.
>>
>>34044835
The stick with your own women kind chang. Your relationship is literally based on weebism and fetish.
>>
>>34044220
That thread a few days ago made me sad. some fembot had a crush and turned out it was oscar. fuck man, why do the bad guys always win? she seemed so kind from her posts aswell. fuck life.
>tfw no gf
>>
>>34044893
>Our options are limited to reformed sluts in their 30s, single mothers and equally unstable fembots.

You'd think that these people would realize they'd help civilization by not reproducing or spending a great chunk of their lives complaining about the very fundamental nature of life itself.
>>
>>34044904
I was in that thread aswell. I really do still hope I was getting meme'd on.
>>
>>34044897
>pic
Is that really about Oscar?
>>
File: 223.png (10KB, 643x226px) Image search: [Google]
223.png
10KB, 643x226px
>>34044971
yes, they """dated""" for a while and she posted a lot about him until he posted all her lewd videos on here
>>
>>34044953
sadly not. i felt bad for her and talked to her, turned out it was actually him.
we should actually kill this guy for stealing our women and manipulating them desu.
>>
Fembots I literally care about you. Unironically. I think even though you're kind of fucked up you're worthy of love. No matter what you have done
>>
>>34045007
>Fembots I literally care about you. Unironically.
gtfo oscar
>>
>>34045007
You shouldn't invest so much of your mental faculties in the lives of strangers. They see it as weakness.
>>
>>34044995
Wait, i don't understand. why exactly did he leak her shit? just for fun?
>>
>>34045079
i mean it was fucking mystery she kind of deserved it
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 300x390px
>>34045001
Well maybe not kill but maybe just cut his dick and balls off. Would be fair.
>>
>>34045062
I have dated these girls in the past they're more than mere phantoms to me.
>>
>Been on 4chan for years
>Used to be mentally unstable
>Rekt as a kid via sexual and psychological abuse
>Used to post regularly in yandere threads about a guy I was obsessed with

Life went on
>got a job
>started playing tcg and trpg's regularly
>learned to socialize a little
>boys start to like me
>try to get close to them but...
>still unleash the psycho
I'm keeping many secrets. I'm losing my shit. I was never stable. I'm only faking it. I am a bad bad person. But I seem like a dream.

Don't fall for it. Nobody is perfect. Stay away from crazy unless you really really Crave, Desire, NEED intensity. That's how it feels, a need like a drug addiction, like the only thing that matters. You have to need that or people like me just fuck you up or fuck you over. I hate it, but it's real.
>>
>>34045079
>for fun
Isn't it the reason to use girls in the first place?
>>
>>34044893
Unless you're also 5'6" like me (or shorter), you literally have absolutely no fucking excuses, aside from having a severe physical deformity.
>>
>>34045079
I really want to know the thought process of a person who creates/shares nudes of themselves and thinks that it won't end up all over the internet.

Only baby boomers kept pictures of their wife's "nudes" and even then they would usually show them to their private social circles.

You've gone full potato if you've got the confidence to take pictures of yourself naked and DON'T want people on the internet to see it.
>>
>>34045119
Why do girls like you never ever exchange contact details? You're perfect for me.
>>
>>34044898
did you get cucked by a chink or something

I'm jewish and my gf is slavic
>>
>>34045184
because you can't prove you aren't Oscar
>>
>>34045174
>has a ton of nudes and lewd videos when I was younger
>got all this stuff 7+years ago and still have not shared it
Jeez I know know boss.
>>
>>34045119
In what way are you feigning stability? It seems like you're completely self actualized about this. Don't apologize for something if you don't really care about the outcomes.
>>
>>34045100
I haven't been around for long, i don't really know the story behind this. is this why everyone hates this oscar guy?
>>
File: 1422307408604.png (654KB, 997x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422307408604.png
654KB, 997x720px
>>34045198
asian jew
>>
>>34045253
mystery was an annoying tripwhore and most robots rejoiced when she got fucked over
>>
>>34045269
Does anyone have the videos? Original
>>
>>34045200
Don't give a fuck about that guy. I share his addiction to women like you but nothing more.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 839x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 839x577px
>>34045292
>act like this guy
>type like the guy
>I swear I'm not the guy
Nice try Oscar.
>>
>>34034844
Self harm and substance abuse really shouldn't be a shocker when someone awkward and socially incompetent does it. Promiscuity and camwhoring is something else though. Only stacies are involved in that.
>>
>>34045184
you know one post's information about me, that equates to practically nothing. I wouldn't post my information for obvious reasons. We're all here to be anonymous, that's the point, that's what gives me the freedom to be open and honest. I'm a fucking crazy person and I WANT crazy. I love and prefer it. I hate this fake ass world and keeping up in it is one thing but buying into it is another. I want to derail and deteriorate with someone who will go down with me in flames... but you end up loving these fucking normies you surround yourself with for their own particular brand of whatever they've got that you appreciate.

If you felt a connection, you'd ask for contact. You don't though, you're just used to bitching and posting bullshit. My response is foolish but I'm in a weird place.

>>34045232
I seem so great on paper! I'm cute and sweet and caring and sensitive and fun and funny and I never saw that but now I know that's what people see and it's great but it's NOT ALL. All I saw was the person I hate, the cycles in my mind, the insanity I brew all alone with my bad chemistry, my bad bad impulses, instincts, desires, compulsions. I am well behaved but I don't want to be. I can't, not forever.
>>
>>34045370
I really am not him.

I'm someone else. I won't reveal here.
>>
>>34035230
Go tell your mother you fap to futa incest hentai first.
>>
File: 1483626863892.jpg (87KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483626863892.jpg
87KB, 854x960px
Fuck, stop this you fucks. It's getting nowhere and absolutely pointless.
This board so easy to bait now, fuck you OP

Pic related is t. thread summed up
>>
>>34045409
They are actually failed stacies, real stacies aren't ever in the company of someone who's not compensating them in some way for their mere company.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 648x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 648x496px
>>34045409
>replying to 13 hour old post
>>
>>34034545
What's the line between promiscuous sex and non-promiscuous sex?
>inb4 marriage
>>
>>34045447
You are fucking pathetic.

>>34045427
I know one post but I know girls like you. I've dated girls like you. I miss girls like you. I want to date a girl like you again rather than some fucking normie girl.
>>
File: 1457313732074.png (503KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457313732074.png
503KB, 2000x1200px
>>34035392
ppp is a good meme. this one actually got me a little spooked, since it's so alike me irl.
>>
>>34045427
who knew having a fake ass BPD personality leads to a life of suffering and confusion
>>
>>34045477
More than 5 guys. Why?
>>
>>34045508
youre pretty gross then fembot
>>
>>34045445
This sounds like something Oscar would say!
>>
>>34045508
Are you a good girl who doesn't camwhore or post on lolcow .
>>
>>34045530
For fuck sake I'm not some pathetic swedecuck.

>>34045427
Fine. I want your contact details. Fuck beating around the bush.
>>
>>34035603
>Stop hurting yourselves with drugs, stop having meaningless sex that only makes you more depressed, stop selling your bodies online
Loving yourself is a meme desu But just because you do drugs to """expand your mind""", it doesn't mean you hate yourself. Some people are just hedonistic. This applies to sex too, for those who are into that.
>>
>>34035603
>appeal
hahahahahaha
>>
Any girls here that are freaks in the sheets but a lady on the streets?
>>
>>34045557
>pathetic swedecuck
Huh, sounds like someone is repressing some feelings.
>>
>>34045557
We've got a fixer.

You're gonna have some great memories to share with us in a couple weeks. Yolo faggot
>>
>>34045619
Get out Oscar
>>
>>34035603
>Literally don't give a fuck what you do. Just get out of my country.
Posted the internet fascist as he wiped his semen-stained hand after another session of masturbating to asians and latinas.
>>
>>34045638
t. Leftist immigrant loving faggot
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36KB, 338x450px
>>34045655
I'm an actual fascist. This ancient tradition is not for poser trumpkids and it is my duty to remind you.
>>
>>34045631
I'm not Oscar. It's just very funny how so many people are jealous of him. Yes, very funny indeed.
>>
>>34045638
>>34045655
>muh left vs right
You both are stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x361px
>>34045703
>people are jealous of him
>anyone is jealous of him
Good one mate.
>>
>>34045517
>BPD
I'm bipolar not borderline

>>34045497
>>34045557
why?
>>
>>34038522
im opposed to all of these things you listed and im still an evil femynis. try harder.
>>
Anyone of you, just be my girlfriend already, you stupid fucking bitches. FUCK
>>
>>34045795
They want to get nudes from you and show you their dicks.
>>34045819
You have to work for it anon. Stop being a nigger and go out and get a gf.
>>
>>34045740
>memed hard on countless fembots while most robots cant even talk to ONE for 5 min
im kinda seeing it actually
>>
File: 1446128633446.jpg (34KB, 293x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446128633446.jpg
34KB, 293x281px
>>34045819
Civilization will burn
>>
>>34045795
I don't want nudes. I want it because it's a fleeting opportunity to meet someone who is probably not of great interest but there's a thin off chance is perfect
>>
>>34045815
>don't want race mixing
So if I was a nice black guy with a BBC you would not race mix with me? For shame.
>>
>>34045880
you don't want my nudes anon? :(
>>
Reminder all women are whores, no matter how much she tries to fit in.
>>
>>34045896
I'm happy to wait until I've at least gotten to know you. Won't bullshit and claim I don't like nudes from fembots though.

So shall we seal this deal? Throwaway email?
>>
File: 1432028253827.jpg (22KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
1432028253827.jpg
22KB, 389x388px
>>34045880
>hey I see that you are mentally and emotionally vulnerable, have you considered freely trusting strangers on the internet?
>>
>>34045850
More or less he is preying on unstable girls. If the genders were flipped I would hate it aswell. I do recall that a woman was doing the same thing to guys but would make them crave her name on their body and what not. Think her name was poison ivy.
>>
>>34045843
>You have to work for it anon
>work
>work
>work
All these normalassholes didn't have to work for SHIT. Why should I have to work myself ragged for something these assholes get for free?
>>
>>34045896
This is bait. If not gimme nudes.
>>
>>34034545
All the "fembots" i've met have sent nudes to guys they found hot, even the ones who are "lesbian"

Just accept women are nothing but animalistic sub human whores.
>>
>>34045958
You don't, in fact nobody wants you to other than some betas who want to live vicariously through your accomplishments.
>>
>>34045850
because of the poisonivy stuff his face will forever be on the internet though. if you reverse search it it comes up everywhere.
his image is cucked here and irl he is a failure aswell.
i actually feel bad for the fembots that fall for him, it is depressing. >>34044904 i saw this too.
he pretty much ruined his life already though. i've heard he's 25 and a neet. wasting his days just preying on girls will get him nowhere and karma will come back to him.
>>
>>34045970
>All the "fembots" i've met have sent nudes to guys they found hot, even the ones who are "lesbian"

Why do all of your friends tell you about who they send nudes to? That's weird.
>>
>>34045930
I'm not asking for anything but an email anon.

I love women. And I love the women who post here even more
>>
>>34045958
But they do have to work for it anon. You just have to work a bit harder than them. Also life is not fair.
>>34045973
Stop being a crab anon.
>>
>>34045995
>i actually feel bad for the fembots that fall for him, it is depressing

He's not doing God's work or anything, but he does it because they are stupid and are willing to send nudes to strangers. He is punishing them for it and in a way, it takes away other robots' opportunities to prey on stupid girls. Pretty greedy desu.
>>
>>34045928
lol it really was just bait. Anyway, I don't have a lot of time anymore for communicating with anyone via email. Those days are behind me. I was just venting. Thanks for the interest though anon. Good luck finding a nutter. They're plentiful, but aim for smart enough to see what happens, and crazy enough to choose insanity over health. That's when it's delicious.
>>
>>34046010
snibedi snab
>>
>>34045940
>>34045995
Oscar actually got played by PoisonIvy. just shows that he is mentally fucked up himself -- as if his actions were not already evidence enough desu
>>
>>34045995
You seem to know him pretty well
>>
>>34046073
Yes it's me but don't tell anyone.
>>34046077
>Oscar actually got played by PoisonIvy.
Why the hell would he still be up too this old tricks then? I just seen a thread about him messing up a girl with BPD a few days ago.
>>
>>34046077
Tripfags are literal court jesters, retards dressed in costume. Laugh at them if you're going to pay attention to them at all, it's not like they're people.
>>
>>34046066
Femanon... You owe me an email. I command it.
>>
>>34045541
I sometimes lurk lolcow, no posting though. I don't camwhore, all things relating to me and sex, i find disgusting.
>>
File: 1481943445353.jpg (30KB, 535x476px) Image search: [Google]
1481943445353.jpg
30KB, 535x476px
Redpill me on Oscar, I've heard of him in passing by a few people and I've only digged a bit.
>>
>>34039164

>A nigger insulting other men, especially white men, and shitting on them even more after society has shat on them their whole lives, only proving their original point

Go back to black twitter where you can WE WUZ KANGZ and talk about how U A GOOD BOY AND U DINDU NUFFIN, stupid nigger. That watermelon and fried chicken won't eat itself. Trump won and /pol/ defines this website now and there is nothing you subhumans can do about it.
>>
>>34046149
You got baited chump.
>>
>>34045528
I mean, i don't have literal fungus growing on my floor but everything from the dota 2 merch to the keyboard placement to the hecking computer mouse is spot on.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 466x359px
>>34046149
>I command it
Look at this bundle of sticks.
>>
The levels of beta orbiting in this thread is truly pathetic, like how much of a thirsty ass nigga can you be?

The fembot meme truly ruined this board, just to show women ruin everything, this board doesn't produces anything original anymore either.
>>
>>34045614
freak on the streets, lady in the sheets sadly.
>>
>>34045885
I am genuinely incapable of being attracted to someone who is not AT LEAST 50% white and even that is a stretch.
>>
>>34046100
nah, i've just been on this board for long enough and seen it all happen. there was enough information leaked about him aswell.

>>34046134
afaik bpd wasn't mentioned at all, i saw the thread aswell though. not everyone spends as much time here and he also goes by different names, locations and so on
>>
>>34046210
If people just stopped giving faggot tripfags so much attention there wouldn't be so many drug addicts trying to wrangle some kind of fucked up celebrity status out of this place.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 318x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 318x374px
>>34046186
Lol no. Org latter.
>>
Fembots are a treasure.

Normie girls hate even sucking dick but a 4chan girl will eat your ass with no questions asked
>>
>>34046227
Are you seriously a feminist who is opposed to all of that shit? You're pretty unique. Not even memeing. You are seriously the first feminist I have ever met who has acknowledged immigration and muds are shit and prefers white men.
>>
>>34046227
Good job being a sperg and missing out on good mates you dummy.
>>
>>34046251
Why would drug addicts want fame in this shithole?
>>
>>34046289
Because they can't get it anywhere else and people pay attention to them? Infamy? Idk, they are mentally ill.
>>
>>34046253

Fuck off with your shitty nigger memes. The only reason you pretend to be concerned about young white men opting out of society is because you know that all your remaining comforts will disappear if we disappear. It is well known among people that don't have their heads up their smelly asses that western society doesn't treat men (that aren't Chad) well.
>>
>>34046304
Fuck off with this /pol/ baiting already
>>
>>34046302
It's actually because cocaine, meth and heroin turn people into narcissistic assholes.

I know of at least one meth user who frequents here.

If you take a trip to that other shithole omegle putting /r9k/ as your interest, you'll see that it's junkie central. Truly disgusting.
>>
Femanons are a miracle of the universe. Treat them right bros.
>>
How to getting fembot gf???
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 364x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 364x469px
>>34046304
Lol no. But keep typing out long stuff and I will not read it and post memes at you.
>>34046326
It's alright mate. I been on 4chan for too long to get baited by such weak bait.
>>
>>34046271
Thx beb i guess i am a special snowflake in that regard. Then again i was raised in a pretty nationalistic family that believed in gender equality, but were wary of nonwhites, especially muslims, so that had a lot to do with my views today. I also have way more negative experiences with "colored" people than white people. This is anectodal though.
>>
File: 1481580552432.png (636KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481580552432.png
636KB, 900x900px
>>34045928
you nigga gettin baited so hard it makes me physically uncomfortable knowing that somewhere some guy is sitting in front of his computer actually thinking there is this tiny chance of maybe forming a relationship on this board, from those pathetic posts up there. this is either a roleplaying faggot or some stacy fishing for attention from poor robots like you. man. I wish I could slap some sense into you, don't do this to yourself. It's degrading enough to browse r9k, don't make this shit any worse by actually getting your hopes up
>>
>>34046369
Yeah but it's not on your silly ass behalf. It's just shitty bait and nobody wants to read it.
>>
>>34046376
I think it's a good thing that whites treat our women better than muds. Even though many of them squander this freedom. I always felt like white women were somehow superior as a result I guess.

Even though I dated Asian girls.

You seem sweet anon. Where are you from?
>>
>>34046360
>atens unironically complimenting women
The fuck happened to you
>>
what was the context of op's picture?
>>
>>34046413
>not enjoying people typing out long stuff and keep getting mad
Are you new here per chance? Plus this thread is about to get auto saged. If it was early I would not have replied too him at all.
>>
>>34046449
It's a trap who posted in a female tits thread a few days ago.
>>
>>34046454
>hurr you must be new if you don't like shitty meme culture

You are cancer
>>
>>34046183
apparently he is a 25 y/o neet from stockholm, sweden. he has been known on /r9k/ for a while now for wrapping girls (usually those who suffer from anything like depression, bpd and so on) around his finger. he sweet talks them, manipulates them, gets sexual stuff from then and at some point drops them like a hot potato when she gets boring or he is interested in another girls
it is hard to actually catch him though because he doesn't always go by the name oscar. he has used the named eric before and has said he is from germany aswell. he seems to have multiple skype accounts which he uses to communicate with these girls
chat log wise i haven't seem too much apart from the poisonivy logs, but he embraces what he does and doesn't care about these girls. he probably gets some kind of rush out of it.
he has fucked mana girls over, even leaked some stuff (mystery.jpg for example), but has been cucked aswell (by poisonivy)
his face is known, but it has been a while since recent photos have surfaced and he seems very careful and borderline paranoid about everything

tl;dr he preys on mentally unstable girls and exploits them for his personal gain an this has been going on for ages

there's more to it but thats it basically
>>
>>34035706
Not nearly as hard as it is to understand how someone could be proud of being a camwhore.

Unemployment is a meme if you're not a piece of total garbage. How useless do you have to be to take your clothes off in front of strangers because you're too retarded to do anything else?

I payed for college bussing tables. It was damn easy work, and I walked away with $200+ in tipshares alone when I worked full days.
>>
>>34046438
>insulting women

You'll learn one day anon. Good women are perfect.
>>
I once talked with a femanon.
She fell in love with me after 8 days and was talking about marriage.

And no she wasn't cute. She was also a huge prude. She still stalks me and it's been 4 years.

Tl;dr they suck
>>
File: 1476126363036.jpg (24KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
1476126363036.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
>>34046502
so can someone post a picture or some chatlogs of this oscar guy?
>>
>>34046487
>don't like memes
>ask he posts on 4chan
>the brith place of memes
Something is not adding up anon.
>>
>>34046512
There's no good women you fucking traitor.
>>
>>34043909
>So you're telling me you met every last female anon/tripfag and confirmed they are unstable?
You're either autistic or painfully underage if it isn't blatantly obvious that almost every tripfag or female anon is unstable trash
>>
>>34046449
here's context
>>34041170
>>
>>34046525
>talked to one femanon
>they all suck
>>
>>34046502
>his face is known, but it has been a while since recent photos have surfaced and he seems very careful and borderline paranoid about everything

I think this is him no?
don't have the uncensored one though.
will ask around, thanks for filling in the blanks
>>
>>34043972
>when you're only focusing on the ones who don't even know how to use the fucking site for anything but boosting their ego
That is literally the only way females have ever used 4chan you fucking retard.
>>
>>34046553
Anon. Women are pure and loving. Seriously. Their nature is beautiful.
>>
>>34046601
haha this is shopped look at the tile
>>
>>34046502
>>34046528
seconded

oregonalo
>>
>>34046591
>m-m-maybe if I defend the anonymous m'ladies one of them will touch me
Neck yourself you pathetic dipshit
>>
>>34046613
you're a cuck my dude

>>34046618
lel, didn't even notice.
>>
>>34046360
>>34046512
>>34046613
>virgin spotting 101
It's so easy these days.
>>
>>34046591
Well sure. I didn't really try after that. It's so hard to get contact info. Guys will just throw emails around like nothin and we'll talk or watch shit.
But femanons guard that shit with their lives.
>>
>>34046551
Religion is the first meme, were you born yesterday?
>>
>>34046601
reverse search this image and fnd uncensored one
>>
>>34046502
Good for him.
If anything he should be sending the skank's pictures to their extended family.
>>
>>34046369

Yes, nigger. You're wrong about everything.

White men are leaving society, enjoy as your welfare checks and KFC and watermelon dry up.
>>
>>34046612
Deluded idiot. Stay retarded faggot.
>>
File: Poison_Ivy_Victim_4.png (385KB, 321x475px) Image search: [Google]
Poison_Ivy_Victim_4.png
385KB, 321x475px
>>34046679
Yeah did just that.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/PoisonIvyLul
>>
>>34046428
I'm not perfect myself, i dated a half-asian. Raised as a white boy though. I'm from northern europe. Not gonna say more than that, due to paranoia.
>>
>>34046712
It's Austin Powers!
>>
>>34046712
Ofc he's a fucking Chad
>>
>>34046715
That's ok anon. What draws you to feminism then? A concern for women?

Do you get on well with your dad?

Do you want kids one day?
>>
>>34045710
And you're smarter? Please. You're here.
>>
File: 1477841256001.jpg (67KB, 398x537px) Image search: [Google]
1477841256001.jpg
67KB, 398x537px
>>34046528
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32420752/

here's a huge thread with loads of pictures of him and more information it is a bit messy though

and here's one with some chat logs with poisonivy http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32309506/ which shows a small venture into his mind
>>
>>34046712
>>34046911
>>34046742
>Chad
are you
fucking
serious?
>>
>>34046911
Looks like a buff Charls
>>
>>34046706
>I wonder how obviously underage I can be
If you genuinely believe girls are here for anything less than attention, you should just hang yourself
>>
>>34046829
>That's ok anon. What draws you to feminism then? A concern for women?
I just don't like the idea of female inferiority. I do recognize that there isn't a big need for feminism in modern society, so i think more about other countries and cultures when i explain why we need feminism.
>Do you get on well with your dad?
Me and my dad are good buddies. We are both musicians and we often just jam and drink beer when i visit my parents.
>Do you want kids one day?
I don't think i would be a good mother and pregnancy/giving birth scares the crap out of me. But who knows, i may want one in the future.
>>
File: 1477841103876.jpg (43KB, 388x844px) Image search: [Google]
1477841103876.jpg
43KB, 388x844px
>>34046957
i don't think this qualifies as chad desu
>>
File: 2421462148174.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
2421462148174.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>34047200
haha what kind of cuck this is this
>>
>>34047200

Is that mystery? It looks like she got engaged to a beta cuck loser on her twitter page. Maybe he is a spic too.
>>
File: 1477324819857.gif (781KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1477324819857.gif
781KB, 400x534px
>>34047325
this is mystery, that's just an australian happa
>>
>>34047355

Women for go for the betas once they realize that Chad is out of their grasp. Chad does not commit. This is well known on the internet and in real life. The 'beta provider once women hit the wall' meme is correct.
>>
File: 1477842752945.jpg (34KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
1477842752945.jpg
34KB, 290x293px
>>34047325
no, that's poisonivy. you can read about her here >>34046712
this >>34044765 is mystery

>>34047355
to be fair poisonivy is her own fair share of fucked up and its clear that oscar has issues so she probably knew how to cuck him. he's not ugly really either, he works out and as long as youre not fuck ugly you will have a chance with girls
>>
>>34047184
Are we going to continue this conversation elsewhere because I'm tired as fuck.
>>
>>34046613
Hey athens! Do you go on /jp/ anymore?
>>
File: 375634752396523.jpg (141KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
375634752396523.jpg
141KB, 1366x768px
>>34047374
so what was the deal with her and oscar? they "dated" and she "cheated" and then he dumped her shit?
i will never understand this. isn't she from australia and he from sweden? no wonder they are fucked up kek.
Thread posts: 526
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.