[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I suppose to survive in life, on my own, with only a minimum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 8655434368.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8655434368.png
29KB, 633x758px
How am I suppose to survive in life, on my own, with only a minimum wage salary. I'm 32 right now and got kicked out of my house.
>>
>>26427581
you can easily make it if you rent a room.
itll be a shitty life but youll survive
>>
>>26427581
You'll make it.I've been in that boat.
However I was 18 when I was in that boat so it was fully expected and I got pussy anyways lmfao
>>
File: 3085.png (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3085.png
516KB, 1280x720px
Money goes to the people who are worth something. Become worthful.
Or just work alot of jobs.
Better yet, nepotism.
I MEAN COME ON ITS 2016

Maybe vote sanders

the power is yours

incentive to innovate more efficient ways to survive

capitalism is great
>>
Do what you do best, as you're told.
>>
geez, 32 and on min wage? You really need to step it up, mate. Min wage is only for part-time teenagers.

Sure, you can maybe make it from month to month, but it's a hard, hard way to go.
>>
File: 3456.jpg (145KB, 416x414px) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
145KB, 416x414px
>>26427678
But for real, asking for financial and life advice on /r9k/ is probably the worst place. If you really need to ask 4chan go ask >>>/biz/. Preferably go to some other site, I'd unironically recommend Reddit.

If you want my honest advice, I get it from my boss who is a real smart guy, he tells me to work in the public sector(for the government). The pay is low at first but you can retire mega early, well you're starting a little late, compared to any private sector job where you don't retire.

I'm only giving out this advice because it's /r9k/ so I doubt many neets will apply it plus it's not like it's a huge secret. But there you go. That's what you do.

It's boring, it's not epic, it's not cheesy, it's not whatever. Any advice you're going to get is like that. Anything other than that is just getting lucky, and that's not good advice.
>>
>>26427581
Find someone looking for a roommate on craigslist. If you split the rent, you can definitely get by on minimum wage if you're full time. And in the meantime you should look for a better job.
>>
>>26427849
Better yet anon split rent and split your ass. You will never have to work again
>>
>>26427973
Is there really a high demand for overweight middle aged NEET ass?
>>
>>26427581
28, not kicked out, but I have a near min wage part time job. I even have a B.A.

Why does it have to be like this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.