[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your oneitis could be sucking someones dick on a party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1367103849609.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1367103849609.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>tfw your oneitis could be sucking someones dick on a party while a crowd of poeple would cheer at them, and if you asked her about it she would say "its just seks"
>>
>tfw oneitis went to a party on sunday
>tfw she got drunk
>tfw she gets very touchy and sexual when drunk
>>
>>25935352
That's what you get for being a doormat. The last time I had a crush on a chick, I distanced myself quickly once I found out about her slutting it up. Go on a date with someone else, or get some casual sex yourself if that is your thing, and you'll forget about her quickly.
>>
>>25935384
>Go on a date with someone else

I seriously don't understand how anyone can say this. Where the fuck do dateable girls just fucking grow on trees?
>>
>>25935384
>being this much of a normie
Get the fuck out of this board. Right now.
>>
>>25935352
>2016
>having a oneitis

It's like you're asking for suffering
>>
>>25935408
>dateable

What do you mean by that? Dateable as in "you're willing to date them", or dateable as in "they are willing to date you"?

Anyway, I had this conversation with someone else on here, a couple of days ago. You don't need to fall for a girl first and then want to date her. You could easily go on a date with a girl who seems nice and is somewhat cute. Just go out with her, get to know her and try having a good time. You know, going on a date togther doesn't obligate you to start a relationship with her. Just have fun on the date. If you can't see it going anywhere with her, just tell her that you're not interested. Dates exist so that you get to know people.
>>
This doesnt hapoen when your oneitis is fucking imaginary.
>>
File: 1449915770289.png (32KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449915770289.png
32KB, 470x512px
>shes happy
>you're not
>>
>>25935474
piss off you roastie whore
SUCK HIS FUCKIN DICK FOR THE VEIN
>>
>>25935352

hahahahaha laff out loud right now haha very funny
>>
File: 1452778869669.png (222KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1452778869669.png
222KB, 1011x1049px
>>25935473
Nigger, you seem so far removed from what it's actually like to feel lonely that you don't even get the question.

>You could easily go on a date with a girl who seems nice and is somewhat cute.
Yep, not getting the point. Where are these cute, nice girls I can date? I'd like to know because I haven't met them.

>Just go out with her
Who? Who is this person I'm going out with? Who are you talking about? I don't know her, but apparently you do, would you like to introduce me?

>Dates exist so that you get to know people.
I might agree with you if I've ever even been on a date. Fuck you, normie.
>>
>>25935547
>Where are these cute, nice girls I can date?

Pretty much everywhere. Where did you meet your oneities? Maybe there some datable girls there.
>>
>>25935517
>>>/lgbt/
hahaha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.